College Fires Professor Who Ordered Students to Sign Pledge to Vote for Obama

College professor fired

A Florida college professor has been fired after a school investigation found that she ordered students to sign a pledge to vote for President Obama in the 2012 presidential elections.

The Board of Trustees at Brevard Community College (BCC) voted to fire professor Sharon Sweet. “The board voted 3-1, with one member absent, to dismiss professor Sweet,” school spokesman John Glisch told Campus Reform Wednesday afternoon.

“The termination took effect immediately, ending pay and benefits for Sweet who had been suspended with pay under provisions of the United Faculty of Florida collective bargaining agreement with the college, pending the board’s decision,” the school added in a press release.

Sweet had been placed on leave without pay while the investigation was ongoing.

The school was alerted to Sweet’s actions after a Campus Reform exposé revealed the professor’s demands to support Obama and the Democratic party.

College professor fired

Sweet distributed the pledge to her students which she printed off of GottaVote.org, a website funded by the Obama campaign. The pledge reads: “I pledge to vote for President Obama and Democrats up and down the ticket.”

• Jay Z needs a college degree if he wants to sign any more athletes
  • Mainstream media angry at Obama for not mentioning MCA’s passing
  • Braylon Edwards Gives $10,000 Each to 79 College Students
  • President Obama Needs You More Than Ever

157 Responses to “College Fires Professor Who Ordered Students to Sign Pledge to Vote for Obama”

:eek:
      Thats BAD

Betamax82 says:

Well…..

that_VA_thickchick says:

:smack:

San says:

Is this in real life :tea: :lol: How dumb

Funny thing is them republicans was doing the same thing across the country. Oh well suck for her :coffee:

Miany says:

But they won’t hire me as a professor…smdh.. I woulda taught them kids right and they woulda made the informed decision without me having to make ‘em pledge to vote for him!
      :facepalm:

Milky says:

Would he had been fired if he told them to vote republican.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Well, this doesn’t make it right but, there were many more anti-Obama employers out there threatening to fire their employees if they found out they voted for Obama. Hell, many of them said, if Obama won, they would immediately start laying off workers… and I’m sure they didn’t mean their vocal Republican workers. I’m not a kool-aid drinker and I agree this man should have been fired but, I think the picture of Obama at the top is not appropriate for the article. He didn’t personally advise for this type of election tactic.

Good morning Roses and Studs… and my Mr. Marquez.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I mean woman…

iAmChan says:

We couldn’t even wear any political buttons or shirts to my old job during the campaign.

They should have fired him. Who we vote for is up to us. No pressure should be felt!
      Folks shouldn’t have to early vote, just so their boss thinks they didn’t either :rollseyes:
      ===========
      SR slick! She hurry up and put up a new post, so they lil baby bloggees won’t see her skills :rofl:

Miany says:

@DTTS….. I just find out the erroneous documents submitted came from the same chick who was clock watching last week….
      SOOOO you can sit around watching sign in sheets but yo azz don’t wanna learn the names of the countries YOU’RE sending folk back to…ok Nice Miany would’ve corrected it for her azz & had her sign off on the corrections but SPITEFUL MIANY (don’t come to work on time all the time and she don’t appreciate bisshes who aint her manager tellin her bout code of ethics) so spiteful Miany is gonna forward a few training links to her supervisor :tea:

Mr.BluPhi says:

How do you “order” college students to sign a pledge to do….anything??

Mr.BluPhi says:

And how would he know who they voted for???

Miany says:

I wish I got fired for voting Obama… I SHOULD HAVE :( Cuz the day they fired me woulda been my last day working EVER!!!!
      I woulda sued the GOVERNMENT outta the GOVERNMENT. The name of the agency woulda had to change to my last name by the time I got done with they azz.

Diva says:

*files RIF’s nails to the quick* hey neighbor

ION think that’s the point Blu, but gimme a kiss anyways :kiss: :D
      =============
      :warning: “SPITEFUL MIANY’ don’t play! :lol:
      ========
      I hear ya Miany :yes:

:eek:

:no: sure can’t make this stuff up.

iAmChan says:

Every morning I log on, you Roses remind me why this is the best online community that I deal with…this one and twitter, but that don’t count for much.

Diva says:

:wave: good morning Mr. Chan!!!!

I’m just popping in to say heller…I’m going to lunch. I MIGHT be back later.. :wail:

my day has been trash.

Diva says:

:wave: Razzle throw that trash in the wastebasket and leave it there!!! It will get better :bye:

amatrex says:

Mr.BluPhi says:

And how would he know who they voted for???
      —————————————————-

I know, right. Did she follow each of her students into the voting booth last November? Hard to believe this woman was smart enough to ever become a college professor.

NaijaGal says:

:yawn: just read the entire story…Sandra you only gave half and didn’t give her side…good luck to her

iAmChan says:

@ Morning Diva!

heartland says:

Somebody she flunked snitched her out, bet !

Somebody she flunked snitched her out, bet !

________

Yup!

my boss aint here.. she on travel.. and folks are chillin aint even trying to hide it :buttshake:

FuturedocDonte says:

People always go door to door to campaign for officials. The purpose was to get young folk 18-25 out to vote.

Just as long as she didn’t base her students grades or offer extra credit for students that did pledge to vote for him I don’t see the problem with this :shrug:

Black_jewel2 says:

NaijaGal says:

Sandra you only gave half and didn’t give her side…

___________________________________________

I was waiting to read the explanation of why the Professor chose to do this. Alas, none was offered in the write-up. Can’t say I am surprised though :tea:

Milky says:

@RIF :kiss: :hug: where’s my drink bew?

Smonae says:

iAmChan says:

Same here, But we was high fiving in dis bish after Obama won, Im in a red state so there were plenty of puffy eyes and sad people :hahaha:

@Pika what kind of blonde are you wearin gin your gravi? :hi:

Miany says:

DId OBAMA just say “BET THAT” *drop the mic* *waits for applause to die down* YES Mr. President.
      I :love: this man’s Presidential swag!

Milky says:

:wave: @chan

FuturedocDonte says:

——-
      Normally everybody all chipper at 8 in the morn…Quiet as heyull the day after election. :hahaha:

Miany says:

I know when you get the voter’s registration form from an office associated with a certain party, theres a section that has that pledge on it (mine did) sooo maybe she just gave them voters registration forms?

iAmChan says:

Hey Milky boo!

FuturedocDonte says:

:huh: at Diva Gravie…. What everybody went to lunch at the same time :mad:

NaijaGal says:

why is there an organization being formed at work called PRIDE for the gays? the fcuk!?! this ain’t college :facepalm:

@Pika what kind of blonde are you wearin gin your gravi?
      ____________________________

its honey blonde/platinum mix (27/613)

Nakeya_j says:

so spiteful Miany is gonna forward a few training links to her supervisor
      ——
      Welp, now maybe your co-worker will pay more attention to what they are doing and less to what you are doing. Clowns :tea:

LSLH says:

Speaking of Obama…

Okay let me tell y’all about my mama…we were out yesterday and she made me do the driving (in her car) and we needed gas. There was a gas station near the shopping mall that we were leaving. It was right across the street. It was a Shell gas station and I pulled into it. My mama is like, what are you doing? I said getting gas and she naw hell you ain’t getting it from here! I said, why not? She said because Shell doesn’t support Obama and that they funded a campaign against him. I’m like look, he’s in office for a second time and we need gas! She said, didn’t I tell yo ass no?! I said okay. So I started driving to another gas station and guess what y’all? Yep we ran out if gas!!! *whispers quietly in my head* that high class heifer….

So I asked if she was gonna call Obama to help, or triple A. She said don’t get cute damn it!

Okay after my brother brings gas, we go on to the grocery store. Unfortunately, we’re shopping together and we end up on the toilet tissue aisle. I pick up a pack of Angel Soft and here we go again! She starts yelling at me to put down that Angel Soft and that I better not but it because the makers of Angel Soft and Chinette started a smear campaign against Obama. I said look, I need tissue and I happen to like Angel Soft because it feels good and it works well with my septic tank system. She said I don’t care, put it down and I’ll just buy you Scott’s (which I hate)! Needless to say, I had to sneak back and get the Angel Soft. Help!

Oprahs Bunion says:

What cha’ll talkin bout?

Milky says:

@wifey me too :yawn: hows our grandman.

Nakeya_j says:

Diva…uhh…this woman in your gravi…the cops could not let her at least put on a house dress before locking her up? (and yes she does have a house dress)

NaijaGal says:

maybe she just gave them voters registration forms?
      ===================
      :yes: said she didn’t know there was a party affiliation…could be lying could be telling the truth but of course Sandra didn’t want to mess around with facts

Nakeya_j says:

@LSLH hahahahahaha Your momma was NOT playing that day. hehehehe

Miany says:

^^^ LMAO…. :dead: at this part….Now what I will say is I’m a gas snob as well. But, Ion go based on politics I go based on the price

Oprahs Bunion says:

OTBBBB!

Diva says:

FuturedocDonte says:

at Diva Gravie…. What everybody went to lunch at the same time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You like her rolls? :rofl:

@Nakeya she ran up in that rally half naked, so they took her azz to jail half naked :rofl:

Diva says:

@Milky, grandman fine chile..crawling now!

@LSLH

:rofl: yo mama is a fool, but ANGEL SOFT is my shyt. I woulda told momz to sat down somewhere…

*and after I pick myself up off the ground from that hard smack*

I’d get my damn angel soft

its honey blonde/platinum mix (27/613)
      ______

Thx. It looks lovely. :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

——-
      :dead: at this whole story

LSLH says:

Pickachu

My mother still scares me.

Miany says:

@Nakeya… Ya know!!!! My thing is u can feel however tf u want but, before you come check ME bout code of conduct/ ethics, etc… make sure I AM NOT responsible for reviewing your erroneous work….I promise you my lil petty azz been feeling different bout work since she mentioned that shii..
      Now that I THINK she’s learned her lesson, I’m back to my old self :biggrin:

@OBBBBBBB :woohoo: :kiss: HOW ARE YOU HONEY???

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      Well do she got on one of the “big momma’s house” body casts? Why her legs dark and her stomach look like she got vitiligo :huh:

NaijaGal says:

LSLH :rofl: I love your momma

that_VA_thickchick says:

Miany says:

^^^ LMAO…. at this part….Now what I will say is I’m a gas snob as well. But, Ion go based on politics I go based on the price
      _________

iAmChan says:

@ San You’ve got mail.

VDot says:

So I’m at lunch and just read aunties post downstairs about running into her Chocolate Godess aka Kelly Rowland. I am :dead: and gone from choking on this fry. Bury me a G please. :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Vee! San serrus bout that thang :rofl: :kiss:

Black_jewel2 says:

LSLH says:

Speaking of Obama…

_________________________________________________

My Mama refuses to eat Papa Johns Pizza after they said they were going to layoff employees after the implementation of ObamaCare. Don’t mess with her Barack honey!

Miany says:

I go based on price and how long it lasts in my car. Every car I’ve had, the gas at WaWa ran through like water. Didn’t last no dayum time.^^ I used to work the phone talk to folk from all over the South East US… I always giggle a bit when I hear someone say “WaWa” it just tickles me…
      Anyway… I usually end up with RaceTrak or Hess but, I’ve never really stopped to notice diff brands lasting longer, I may have been burning money to save 3 cents a gallon all this time… what brand lasts longer in your car?

Milky says:

:shocked: grandman is crawlin already. How old is he now?

its honey blonde/platinum mix (27/613)
      ______

Thx. It looks lovely

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      yea I don’t fuggs with papa no mo either :nono:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Miany says:

I go to Valero. But don’t get me to lyin about what brand of gas it is. Or is Valero the brand? :thinking: It’s down the street from my house and I can go over a week on a half a tank of gas from there.

NaijaGal says:

Papa Johns Pizza
      =============
      he was on some fcuk chit with that bullchit…wholefoods too

Miany says:

What I see is a vision of beauty and chocolate perfection that can only be described as a Goddess. She said “hi” to my boy because she knows him from his job. Then we made eye contact and she smiled a sort of knowing smile. In that split second my life was changed forever. True story.
      ^^ NO wonder auntie don’t want folks releasing half azzed pics of Kelly…..
      If dude doesn’t describe meeting me in this manner, I aint marryin his azz…..

Tyrese Apologizes For Calling Overweight People “Fat And Nasty” And Talks About His Own Chubby Lumpkins Family
      :tea:
      Mhhh HMM

Nakeya_j says:

@Miany Let’s hope she did. And if she did not, let’s hope it does not take too many times for her to learn. My momma has always said that when you are too busy minding someone else business, your own business is not getting taken care of. She aint never lied. Humph. :tea:

LSLH says:

@Black Jewel
      Child my mama loves her Barack Obama!

I was stuck in the car with her ALONE for like 20-30 mins. She talks so damn much!

In my mind I was pretending that I was Genie from I Love Genie and I kept flicking my head real quick like Genie does when she grants wishes…. I was magically putting a muzzle on her mouth with the flick of my head. She kept looking at me and asking what I’m doing and I’m like nothing, my neck hurts….

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Hey back atcha Diva and Milky.. :koolaid: sorry, the IT guy is here in my office and keeps wanting to do stuff on my computer. :karate:

Oprahs Bunion says:

@OBBBBBBB HOW ARE YOU HONEY???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’m GOOODDDDD! lil tired today, but hanging in there. How is the jewel? :-)

GellySammich says:

I met her once too *hair flip* back when she had red hair and blinged out jeans *searchin through my satchel* gotta picture of it somewhere

Mr.BluPhi says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

ION think that’s the point Blu, but gimme a kiss anyways
      ______________________________________________

:kiss:

Miany says:

I really wish it didn’t take disasters like this for folk to come together and show some love….Almost a month ago Miami had a really breezy few weeks (nothing to yall but, COLD for MIAMIANS) and I tried to collect old blankets to give to the homeless in downtown Miami. I was less than impressed with the outcome.

Mhhh HMM

_________

:smack:

LSLH says:

Correction**

@Black Jewel
      Child my mama loves her Barack Obama!

In my mind I was pretending that I was Genie from I Dream of Jeannie and I kept flicking my head real quick like Jeannie does when she grants wishes…. I was magically putting a muzzle on her mouth with the flick of my head. She kept looking at me and asking what I’m doing and I’m like nothing, my neck hurts….

goat76 says:

I was gonna boycott Papa John’s, until he back-tracked(that was good enough for me) on that statement, and he hasn’t laid anybody off.

MMMH
      HMMM!

@Mainy
      thats NICE,MoFos wasnt Giving up ther Ratted blankeTs . . chillle

Miany says:

@Nakeya… Tell yo momma Miany said thank you!!!
      “when you are too busy minding someone else business, your own business is not getting taken care of.”
      *copies, pastes, BlOWS up to font size 40, prints out and places the poster on my wall :) *

that_VA_thickchick says:

LSLH says:

@Black Jewel
      Child my mama loves her Barack Obama!

GellySammich says:

(that was good enough for me)
      :lol: this is funny to me for some reason

goat76 says:I was gonna boycott Papa John’s, until he back-tracked(that was good enough for me) on that statement, and he hasn’t laid anybody off
      :hug: GOAT . . Or stopped that 9.99 lGE pizza special lol

@MAN
      Oh yeah u WERE giving hiM :trophy: and daps yestaday for NOT Apologizing :lol:

How is the jewel?

Purty. :love:

Miany says:

@Luvn..It’s shameful… girl you know I ain’t even gonna BEG in no run down neighborhoods. I’m going places WHERE I KNOW folks buy TOO MUCH. Knocks on door (well presented, speaking articulately, etc.) explain what it is I’m trying to do and show documentation to ‘prove’ I aint some weirdo tryna take old sheets..
      Folk talkin bout “oh, I’m sorry I just don’t have any right now.”

*hair flip*
      Smelling good too :heart: :kiss:

Miany says:It’s shameful… girl you know I ain’t even gonna BEG in no run down neighborhoods. I’m going places WHERE I KNOW folks buy TOO MUCH. Knocks on door (well presented, speaking articulately, etc.) explain what it is I’m trying to do and show documentation to ‘prove’ I aint some weirdo tryna take old sheets..
      Folk talkin bout “oh, I’m sorry I just don’t have any right now.”
      ~
      ~
      *BEYSTANFACE*

Miany says:

Question… Does it bother any of you to see folk in black face for ‘artistic’ purposes?

~
      fOR mE nOT So Much,I do feel like its a sensitive mater though

GellySammich says:

*sits between your legs* can you put some whip on my scalp?

@MIANY
      What DOES Bother me is LOSING WEIGHT AND I AINT EBBEEN TRYIN :|

lol

iAmChan says:

Boycott Papa Johns and that garlic sauce? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiDDDDD.

goat76 says:

@Gelly…. I’m for real. I love that pizza…lol

@LuVn :hug: Yes!! dat $9.99 special is tha shiznit.. :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ DE mAC. We keeps it poppn in my house…. :rofl:

Talkn bout I had him looking like a fool. :coffee:

Miany says:

@Luvn #GymGirlProblems lol …..we have opposite issues.. I aint been running in weeks and.what bothers me is GAINING weight when I dayum sure aint trying :lol:

Just Looking says:

:stop: What Papa J do? Besides being Republican? . On Friday’s they saves my childs life and hungar pains.

iAmChan says:

————

How would yt folks like to see my black ass in white face?

goat76 says:

iAmChan says:

———————————
      I can drank that garlic sauce.

Miany says:

@Chan.. I can’t lie. The garlic sauce is the best part of the pizza.

GellySammich says:

Miany says:

Usually not en or outraged by it but I guess it makes me flinch a little. But it’s usually hard (for me) to justify why they couldn’t just take a picture (… or paint… or whatever art they’re doing…) of a dark skin person unless trying to be provocative on purpose…. thus inciting en or out rage of others…. or something

<—scalp massage queen *heats the whip*

goat76 says: Yes!! dat $9.99 special is tha shiznit..
      LOL . . .
      My SON luuvs it,Throw it i the oven to Make it CrispY4Him and hes :thumbsup:

@CHAN
      that garlic SAUCE ISSSS THE SHYTE,I use it to marinate my shrimp when i grill em :D

NaijaGal says:

Crystal Torres I laugh at these comments & sheep believing all u see on TV. Smh there’s alot to the puzzle that wasn’t shown on the season that was edited like crazy!! 1 my daughter & I never meet Dutchess till the show actually was about to come on he was actually dating & living with another woman who my daughter adored!! So she met him & ****ed him while knowning he was living with a girlfriend for over 3yrs. 2 no child support agency held no type of money because if that was fact the judge would of Never threaten jail. Keyword – Judge I don’t run NYS law!!! I can’t tell a Judge to arrest some1 the judge came to that conclusion by herself because all he did (for 4 yrs being in court) was LIE saying he was unemployed she threaten him the day he came to the courthouse with a full Vh1 camera crew! 3 nobody wants him back he’s been in & out of relationship since we called it quits & I threw him out of MY apt!! Been moved on!!! 4 I was never a mixie because when I met David aka Ceaser Black ink didn’t exist!!!! It was back in 1999! He was a toll booth clerk for nyc tolls & bridges. My daughter was born in 2004 we broke up in 2010 so that makes our relationship over 10yrs he just got to the tattoo business in 2008 or so I was around from the beginning. Anything else any1 wants to know ASK me don’t assume.
      ========================
      Ceasar’s baby momma :tea: sip with me if you will

Talkn bout I had him looking like a fool.

Ha! YEW had him looking like a fewl?? :hahaha: :hug:

GellySammich says:

What DOES Bother me is LOSING WEIGHT AND I AINT EBBEEN TRYIN
      :huh: this exists in real life?

@MIANY
      I haven been to the gym since the third :( Been real busy . . .
      ur NOT Running are you eating the same as when u wer?

Miany says:

If anyone is REALLY interested in massaging warm whip into someone’s scalp…
      *whispers* “get YOU a bald chic”
      :kona:

Does it bother any of you to see folk in black face for ‘artistic’ purposes?

Bothers me. I have a hard time finding anything that cant be conveyed without painting your skin another color. :thinking:

I was George Washinton in elementary. I got a wig and some pants. No paint. Everybody knew who I was. #Artistic

NaijaGal says:

Crystal Torres Kadricka where did it ever show I cared about who he dates?! I don’t BUT as a person who never was disrespectful to her as a woman in the beginning & can’t be cool or have my daughter around some1 who gonna NOT respect me as the mother of his child. My daughter sees her as just another 1 of daddy’s girlfriends. I don’t approve of that raising a woman to see that her father is a womanizer it’s wrong. Dogging chicks out. Maybe he be faithful idk but the main concern is Im gonna be around for EVER cuz I have his child & its bad enough he can’t respect me & I have to deal with him. I’m NOt gonna deal with her cuz I’m not obligated to. My daughter don’t like her anyway. She’s old enough to choose how she feels about some1. & ok regarding the money. When she offered the $2k it was a personal check. The judge stated since we don’t know if the check will bounce she advised David/Ceaser to take it to the office of child support & deposit it there. Which was just a couple of blocks away from te courthouse. The check never made it. Lmaooo I NEVER recieved that payment either. I only started getting my cs when vh1 was mandated by nys courts to cut it out what they was paying him.

GellySammich says: _______________
      this exists in real life?
      ~
      Yeah,i got on the scale and was down 5lbs this MorNiNg I was surprised :shrug:

Just Looking says:

@De mAC –

Since my phone is no longer private. I was having a moment with my clarasonic cleaner. :love: that device…gonna slide the celle phone in front me talkn bout who is a damn Shuan. :faceplam:

goat76 says:

Black face don’t really bother me. Way more other blatant and not so blatant forms of racism that makes my blood boils.

But what’s really making my blood boil more than racism, is these fcuking politicians playing with peoples livelihood like this shat is a game.

Just Looking says:

GellySammich says:

What DOES Bother me is LOSING WEIGHT AND I AINT EBBEEN TRYIN
      It does exist along with I forgot to eat. :yes: But ret now, I want some yogurt.

Anything else any1 wants to know ASK me don’t assume.

:eek: :yawn: Thx but i dont think we really care in the scheme of things @Cease’s bm. Cease is a…not prize. :lol:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Im not a fan of Papa John’s pizza, but Lil Caesars has the nastiest pizza…

GellySammich says:

Which is why I believe that those doing it are trying to stir up some sort of commotion and I refuse to give people that much power over my feelings #whiteartit

Mr.BluPhi says:

Miany says:

If anyone is REALLY interested in massaging warm whip into someone’s scalp…
      ________________________________________________________________________

When yall say “whip” , are yall talkin bout the chit ppl put on desserts???

GellySammich says:

I forgot to eat.
      :crying: I keep forgetting to not eat

These things dont have to be mutually exclusive..and in Amerikkka thats all the same isnt it?

Money green is trying to become the new race but “politics” still see in Black and white way too much imo.

When yall say “whip” , are yall talkin bout the chit ppl put on desserts???
      LOL
      @BlU
      WHIPFINITY!!!! :whip:

GellySammich says:

Blu we’re talking about Fayla’s hair/skin product “whipfinity”

:hahaha: Just Hooking. He know yew. :tea: :lol:

Mr.BluPhi says:

@luVn_liFe ….so yall talkin about horse whipping somebody’s hair? :shrug:

(dont judge me, there are many things I dont know)….

Miany says:

@Luvn… My weight issue is I eat so weird. I don’t have a big appetite when I don’t run so I may eat breakfast and forget to eat again until the last minute. Next thing you know I’m eating dinner at 10 pm :facepalm: When I run regularly my whole LIFE works better. I have so much energy, less cranky, I eat good meals (cook every night) with snacks in between and I’m in bed 10 pm.
      I ma get back on my issh tonight!!! I will..

Mr.BluPhi says:

GellySammich says:

Blu we’re talking about Fayla’s hair/skin product “whipfinity”
      _______________________________________________________________

Ohhhh ok. Thank you.

Oprahs Bunion says:

goat76 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign:

NaijaGal says:

I honestly don’t get the reasoning behind black face other than the satirical bullchit they were spewing back in the day…it’s not funny…wasn’t then and sure as hell is not now…white folks get a kick out of disrespecting black people…like I’ve said before, once you start going after the Jews with the same chit I’ll shut up

FuturedocDonte says:

Im not a fan of Papa John’s pizza, but Lil Caesars has the nastiest pizza…

Fo $5 yo azz’ll eat anything when u hungry :yes:

@Miany
      THAT Late nite eating will DO It in ItSELF

:nino: U can Do it,Get it started tonight.
      I will hopefully soon

:popcorn:

I love “Black Ink.”

Please do not discuss specific hair care products in the comments section. That is considered spamming and may result in banning.

:newpost:

iAmChan says:

Shyt just got real

GellySammich says:

:blink:

NaijaGal says:

=========================
      well damn :eek:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Ohhhh snap

goat76 says:

LOL… that ain’t spamming.

New definition for spamming I see. Jealousy is SEW ugly. :yawn:

heartland says:

=====================

Miss Sandra, may we discuss this warning with you or will it result in an account ban? Is this warning only limited to specific hair care products or ANY discussion of implied promotion of specific products during SR discussions? #somanyquestions #validquestions