Hakken family

A man who tied up his stepmother, kidnapped his 2 sons and fled to Cuba last week with his wife is back on U.S. soil.

Joshua Michael Hakken and his wife, Sharyn, were booked into a Hillsborough County jail in Florida after Cuban officials handed the couple over to U.S. officials late Tuesday, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

The couple, who were described by the media as "anti-government," was charged with kidnapping, child neglect and interference with custody, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office website. The boys, Cole, 4, and Chase, 2, were returned to the custody of their maternal grandparents in Tampa, Florida.

Hakken family

The drama began on Wednesday, April 3, in Tampa, where the boys had been living with their maternal grandparents who were granted permanent custody of them. Josh Hakken entered the home early Wednesday and tied up his mother-in-law before taking the 2 boys and fleeing in a pickup truck driven by his wife, Sharyn. The truck was later found abandoned in a parking structure in nearby Madeira Beach, Florida.

An Amber Alert was issued on Saturday for the boys in Florida and Georgia, where police assumed the Hakkens were heading. But the couple was spotted in a small sail boat heading out to the Gulf of Mexico on Friday.

An AP reporter was in Havana, Cuba when the Hakkens' sail boat arrived at a dock there on Tuesday. The reporter told CNN's Patrick Oppmann he spoke to Josh Hakken who refused to answer his questions as he stepped off the boat. Cuban security officials ordered a U.S. camera crew to stop filming the couple.

Joshua Hakken lost custody of the boys after a drug possession arrest last year, according to the Atlanta Journal-Consitution. The Hakkens attempted to remove the boys from a foster home at gunpoint, but they were unsuccessful. The boys were later sent to live with their maternal grandparents in North Tampa.

In the '60s and '70s, Cuba was known for providing a safe haven for American fugitives and terrorists fleeing from justice. Black Panther Huey P. Newton lived in Havana for several years as a fugitive. But times have changed.

In recent years, Cuba has returned fugitives to American officials. President Obama lifted strict travel restrictions to Cuba in 2012. Hip hop power couple Beyonce and Jay Z were given special permission to travel to Cuba last week, where they celebrated their 5th anniversary. Cuban Americans have accused The White House of using Beyonce and Jay Z as propaganda vehicles to promote tourism in Cuba. The White House swears Obama had no prior knowledge of their trip to Cuba.

• Man shoots bus driver, snatches boy off bus and holds him captive in underground bunker
  • Concert Promoter and His Son Kidnapped At Gunpoint After Nas is a No-Show
  • Update: Abducted infant found safe; woman in custody
  • Cops Foil Plot to Castrate and Kill Justin Bieber
    • http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

The drama began on Wednesday, April 3
      ________
      Well that was quick :blink:

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

Chuby little boys, but cute. :)

Thats all I got for this fukkery. :tea:

Good Morning Sandra

Good Morning Loves

• NaijaGal

anyway to bring up the President and the Carters concerning Cuba :yawn: I love your patriotism Sandra...thoughts on going back to England? no post on the revolutionary Margaret Thatcher? just this dead subject huh?

The Hakkens attempted to remove the boys from a foster home at gunpoint
      --------------

:wtf:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

NaijaGal says:

anyway to bring up the President and the Carters concerning Cuba

So you don't see the connection? Oh, okay. :coffee:

• Pickachu Tran

why is some of yo people having ding-dong the witch is dead parties since THE DEATH OF THATCHER. I know she was ONE tough cookie, but damn its NEVER THAT SERIOUS

LL Cool J said "Don't forget the slavery, forget the slave mentality; don't get bitter get better!"

• Cubarican

She had to spread em huh? Mernin all :waves:

• NaijaGal

So you don’t see the connection? Oh, okay.
      =====================
      the connection to this story? Nope :tea: the President to the Carters trip? Nope :tea:

• NaijaGal

The U.S. had to make an amendment to recognize black people as humans...just 49 years ago blacks got "equal" rights but Cuba is the terroristic country right? ok :tea:

• Pickachu Tran

NaijaGal says:

The U.S. had to make an amendment to recognize black people as humans…just 49 years ago blacks got “equal” rights but Cuba is the terroristic country right? ok
      __________________________

:cosign: O the irony of it all

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

UMM THIS COUPLE FLEEING TO CUBA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR PRESIDENT OR THE CARTERS, BUT I DIGRESS

THIS COUPLE DOESN'T DESERVE CUSTODY OF THEIR CHILDREN, THEY'VE PROVEN THEY'RE DANGEROUS BY KIDNAPPING THEIR CHILDREN AND TYING UP THEIR MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER AND FLEEING-THEY ARE BAT SHIAT CRAZY TO THINK THAT THEIR PLAN WOULD BE ANYTHING MORE THAN A DREAM, BECAUSE THE REALITY OF THE SHIAT IS SIMPLY DUMB-NOW THEY'LL JUST GET VISITATIONS IN PRISON :coffee:

• Miany

Good Morning :waves: San, Bedazzled, Picka, Cuba, Sandra, Naija
      :yawn: I am tired as alll heck!!!

• Miany

Good Morning Intense :hi:
      Them folk aint gettin no visitation....Family or not- They tied the legal parents up.... :rofl: visiting folk after they tied you up and kidnapped yo baby- AInt nobody got time fa that!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Im surprised Cuba gave them up

hey MIANY

• NaijaGal

MIANY :waves:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

MIANY

YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT, BUT SOMETIMES BEIGENS GET EXCEPTIONS MAYBE NOT IN THIS CASE :shrugs:

• AlluringlySweet

Cuba trying to get some more American money from tourist they are not to let some kidnappers get in the way.

• cougar lover

stealing kids, aint nobody got time for that. hell i aint eem tryna have my own, fugg all that ish. :hahaha:

• NaijaGal

I enjoyed last night's episode of The Game...Jason and Chardonnay have awesome chemistry :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Biegens though

Anybody see that picture on FB posted by "Kanye" last night of Kim?

The picture said she was due in September or July.

:smack:

What happened to August?

What happened to July, August, THEN September?

I really hope it wasn't Kanye's page. Him consistantly calling Kim a baby momma is bothersome to me, but if you knew better, you'd do better.. Then again it could be a phony :lol:

• Pickachu Tran

:offtopic: CUZ I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THIS POST!

why dont the white hispanics like the afro-hispanic folk. Why do spainards dislike all the other spanish speaking countries. Why is there so much racism in the Hispanic Community all together?

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED????

Matter fact why is there so much division within the black community. Light V. Dark... Black men V. Black Women... Permed V. Kinky Curly

• Miany

:rofl: :lol: Bedazzled I saw that I think it's fake... I was like who writes the Months but not chronologically?? lol..I will say Kim looked nice in the pic. I think less is more for her in pregnancy.

• Pickachu Tran

NaijaGal says:

I enjoyed last night’s episode of The Game…Jason and Chardonnay have awesome chemistry

they are the only reason why i even watch the show now. they do some good acting, which is a breath of fresh air after having to painfully sit through LAUREN LONDON's scenes.... and BTW chardonnay balances jason out VERY WELL.

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

bow down Bi!@# queen bey went to cuba and did THAT <~~~~~ something i just read on twitter smh

Morning Roses

MIANY I pray it's fake for their sake. He does have an official FB page, but IDK if he uses it like he used to.

But not only does he not put them chronologically, he doesnt know when the baby is born and he skips a month?? WHo does that?

I hope that shyt is fake. I love me some Kanye...but THIS :lol:

• Milky

:hi:
      pickachu
      miany
      razzle dazzle :hug:
      alboy
      naija :kiss:
      cougarlover
      intense
      alluring
      san
      sandra
      and all lurkers that are waiting to get their logins....

• Milky

@kabyeyou :kiss:

• lovezoe

NAIJA- they really do. Brandy was real cute last night. I just don't know what they doing with Tasha and Malik. I wish we could see more interaction with Brit Brat and Brandy. That would be funny.

• Pickachu Tran

milky :hi:

• lovezoe

Morning everyone!

Another thing about The Ge. I LOVE Jason with Chardonnay. He said he was willing to face the unknown if that meant not losing her. Awwe

I wish we could see more interaction with Brit Brat and Brandy.
      ----------
      She tried to play them last night lol

I don't understand why it wasn't a problem for them that she was failing all of her classes...but I guess it's just a tv show.

:shrug:

I bet She gonna end up on the pole :lol:

• Miany

:hi: Milky, lovezoe, Kabye

• cougar lover

@tran

prolly got something to do with deep seated hatred, but it has to have an origin. kinda like how sprites hating blks for no apparent reason. it has to be deeper than just, "they lazy, good for nothing swindlers, no good trickers, breathing all the sprite mans air."

• NaijaGal

MILKY :kiss: how are you luv

Just wanted to say hello to all of the Roses :hi: I will come back on another post.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

What up Milky

Hey Milky, Cougar, LZoe, Kabeyou

hey Jenie!

• cougar lover

:hi:

• lovezoe

Razzle/l- I think they would have been more shocked if the girl was passing her classes.

• Cubarican

@PICKACHU- I dont know why but that racisim is very real, especially in Cuba. They both white and black (and all in between) hispanics there and the divide is the same as here in America. Personally, my grandmother is a white cuban and was of the idea she was better then black cubans. My mother thankfully hated her ideals and was the complete opposite and raised us without that. My grandmother to this day doesn't like pictures of my husband and I and has cut him out of the picture because he is Jamaican. Its really sad!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I think that big hulking female officer loves her job.
      She was all on that woman ovaries when I saw her frisked on tv this morning.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

I was teaching at a local high school this lil girl made all F's she failed cosmetology and typing. Said her parents wouldn't care :no:

• Miany

SO how do you all feel about 'oh porkie one' and the controversy around his rape lyrics? Meek Mill said
      “I don’t even care about nobody criticizing no lyrics. People rap about killing stuff all day. Biggie said, Rape your kid. Throw her over the bridge.’ It was nothing, it was just hip-hop.”
      Now you got all these weirdos on these social sites voicing their opinion about something anybody say. I don’t care. I’m from the ‘hood. I never really cared about what nobody say in no rap. Rap’s always been talking about killing, drugs, all types of stuff. It’s imaginary visual. If a writer write about somebody getting raped in a movie, that mean he a rapist or he want girls to get raped? No, he just wrote about that in a movie.”

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I was teaching at a local high school this lil girl made all F’s she failed cosmetology and typing. Said her parents wouldn’t care
      _______

:think:
      Willow Smith?

My grandmother to this day doesn’t like pictures of my husband and I and has cut him out of the picture because he is Jamaican. Its really sad!
      --------------
      Physically cut him out of photos??

She dont have to like him but she should still respect him as her granddaughter's husband. You shouldn't have to do silly things like that to please her. Just don't give her a picture next time.

• Pickachu Tran

Cubarican says:

@PICKACHU- I dont know why but that racisim is very real, especially in Cuba. They both white and black (and all in between) hispanics there and the divide is the same as here in America. Personally, my grandmother is a white cuban and was of the idea she was better then black cubans. My mother thankfully hated her ideals and was the complete opposite and raised us without that. My grandmother to this day doesn’t like pictures of my husband and I and has cut him out of the picture because he is Jamaican. Its really sad
      ______________________________

:no: damn that's sad & unfortunate

• Miany

ALBoy says:
      ^^ In my opinion there are only 2 ways a child can have all f's... 1. mental shortcomings 2. a combination of no fear of their parents and no ambition for their future.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Nah not Willow this chick was about 6'1 315 in 10th grade precious

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

@miany hey boo

• Cubarican

@Bedazzled. I personally don't give her a thing! Not of me or my son or anything, but my mom is so softhearted, she still puts up with her foolery and sends her stuff of the family. Then when my mom goes up there to Miami to visit her, she will see what she did with them.

47 Miany says:

SO how do you all feel about ‘oh porkie one’ and the controversy around his rape lyrics? Meek Mill said
      --------------
      First of all, Rap/Hip Hop has not always had lyrics talking about the guy raping a girl, unless it was through a positive message.

Secondly, This music is being played on a radio, not all movies are suitable for children, same for books. Yes we should monitor what our children listen to, but not all do that so kids are gonna hear it and think it's ok.

• lovezoe

Not a fan of AK new music, but I do like her Brand New me song

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Miany i was terrified when she said all 's not 50 60fs but 2-3 fs im thinking like its me and my momma i would not have made it through the night. I would have been stomped out expeditiously.

• cougar lover

well since greatness always garners hate. i'd say black folk have won, been winning, and never lost, even after hundreds of years of slavery.

Cubarican says:

@Bedazzled. I personally don’t give her a thing! Not of me or my son or anything, but my mom is so softhearted, she still puts up with her foolery and sends her stuff of the family. Then when my mom goes up there to Miami to visit her, she will see what she did with them.
      -------------
      That's something her parents did. Just pray for her she'll get it.

• Pickachu Tran

Miany says:

__________________________

another case of rappers talking to much. and to be honest at its beginning RAP music was FUN and had more of a party vibe too it. Then came NWA where RAP music made its turn.

"I don’t care. I’m from the ‘hood." <---- this right here explains it all :coffee:

Who is that sugar boy Neffe posing with in her twitter pic????

:blink:

:newpost: guys and morning Razzle :hi:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

________
      this is the 100 percent truth. This entire discussion about this rap lyric is beyond ridiculous.

Rap is an easy target and NO other ART form is ever held to be some sort of absolute truth or to hold the amount of sway as rap. Its ridiculous. And Rick "Corrections Officer" Ross no less.

All these fake azz "rape organization" didnt say a PEEP when Ben Rothlisburger was ACCUSED of literally rape.... TWICE! Man, I couldnt be Ross caise I would put them fools on blast.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

ALBoy says:

Im surprised Cuba gave them up

Did you read my post all the way through to the end?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Pickachu Tran says:

She was three times a lady. R.I.P.

• Miany

@Alboy...I feel badly for those kids. The momma don't give a dayum so they don't know any better. They grow up not without ambition-not giving a fluck cuz no one gave a fluck.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

ALBoy says:

---------------

Man, I just don't care™ says:
      :thinking:
      Willow Smith?

• Crickett

There has to be more to this, they lost the kids for smoking weed? which is legal in some states then chase them all the way to Cuba?