Did Chris Brown cut Teyana Taylor off for stalking him?

Chris Brown cuts off Teyana Taylor

Everyone knows that socialite Teyana Taylor had a thing for troubled singer Chris Brown back in the day. Sources whisper that Breezy may have even had his way with TT during his hiatus from Rihanna. But did Teyana’s slavish devotion to Brown turn him off after he hit that? No man wants a needy, desperate chick — which explains why Brown isn’t following Rihanna on her current tour.

From Urbannebellmag.com:

Chris hasn’t been seen with Teyana for a good minute. Now rumors are suggesting it’s because she confessed to being in love with him and tried to sleep with him. Here’s the report via Illseed at AllHipHop:

“The rumor suggests that TT all but gave up the chocha to Chris Breezy Brown and he said NAW. They were cool for a long time, but it seems like a ways back, she got too drunk to think. And her thoughts took over. When they did, she was so blown that she offered her body to CB. She also expressed her love for him too, the rumor says. But, what happened after is crazy. Seems like after turning her down, Brown and his people who were there too were pretty saddened. They were so sad that they left her alone and cancelled the room they were staying in. This caused for TT not to have any place to lay her now naked body. Security had to escort her out of the room, by putting a sheet around her. I’m not sure who was there but somehow she got to a friends car and was safe. Anyway…they are no longer friends.”

• Teyana Taylor says no man should hit a woman – unless it’s Rihanna
  • Who is Teyana Taylor?
  • Separated At Birth: Teyana Taylor Dior
  • Maybe Teyana Taylor Doesn’t Need the Money?
  • Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America

107 Responses to “Did Chris Brown cut Teyana Taylor off for stalking him?”

Miany says:

sounds fake as a $3 bill

San says:

No man wants a needy, desperate chick <—–Aint this part of Rhi bio, even as hard as she tries not to portray it :tea:

OH.MY!
      :popcorn:

Hell she looks like a stalker though :shrugs:

Sandra talkin bout he “he hit that.”

Sandra would let CB smash just so se could blog about it afterwards. Lol.

she got too drunk to think. And her thoughts took over.
      _____

:huh: Oh. Cause she was too drunk to think right? Thoughts was just like fukk it! You thinking! :chase:

San says:

Tell me has anyone used Groupon to book a getaway? Or would you?

Whang in this thang :yahoo:

:lol: Karrueche and Teyanna are BFF too. :tea:

:waves:
      Miany
      San
      LuvN
      JenEEE :kiss:
      Man
      OTB

San says:

Tell me has anyone used Groupon to book a getaway? Or would you?

I would :yes: but I haven’t yet :tea:

Ty says:

I posted the other half of this story yesterday, I just dont remember what post I left it in :shrug:

MORE IMPORTANTLY is that RED in both of ther hurr some form of solidarity amongst em?? *beystankFACE*

Karrueche and Teyanna are BFF too.
      _________________________

You thinking what I’m thinking :tea:

NaijaGal says:

SAN – I support Groupon, fcuk livingsocial though

MZWHANG!!! :yahoo: helllurh! whey U BEaN at??
      :wave: TY

Miany says:

:wtf: why the fugg OTB dont want me to keep the lil job!!! I read the shii and that too drunk to think struck me the same way but I just said.. story looks fake..
      This chick talkin bout “Thoughts was just like fukk it! You thinking!” :dead:

mzwhang90210 says:

she got too drunk to think. And her thoughts took over.
      ________________________________
      Say wut nah? :thinking:

So I watched that Gossip show again last night. I see how this game is played. Sandy you would do well on the ATL version. :yes:

I know you aint gonna do like Drama and have a party for 50-11 subpar pics of yourself. :blink:

Ty says:

San says:

Tell me has anyone used Groupon to book a getaway? Or would you?
      _______
      I havent but I probably will because I’ve used them for everything else. Massages & facials, carpet cleaning, furnace cleaning, maid service, dinner and a movie :thumbsup:

I think Teyanna is with an industry somebody tho. :thinking: She is super secretive about him. Good for her. :yes:

Look at Whang and her bish! :wave: Hey gals!

Miany says:

:waves: mzwhang!!
      @San….I dunno but, if it’s a good rate for a good reputable property go ahead and book it. IF you get there and the accomadations aren’t up to par chit chat with the manager real quick and make them bisshez give u the free upgrade (assuming the location isn’t booked to capacity.)

Ty says:

Karrueche and Teyanna are BFF too.
      _________
      I think Teyanna wanted Kickstand and Pencil Peen :hurl:

Hey Luv :hug:

LuvN :happy:
      Been workin…& tryin to find affordable psychiatric care for my doggie :hahaha: Thanks for noticin I was missin..hope ur doin good!!

:waves: Naijjjjjjjjj

:think:
      IMa TRY THIS BRown STEW ChiKon meal AGAIN 2NITE,It should be better tHis GO Round :woohoo:

These hoes goin wake up like 10 years from now and wont believe they was dyckmatized by Chris Brown!

I call it “Bobby Brown Remorse.”

PumpkinsMama says:

Mmmmm Hmmmmmm I knew when she supposed to have hit some chick “defending” Chris. I knew she wanted the D then, y Chris aint know? :tea:

tryin to find affordable psychiatric care for my doggie :smack:

YOU N Yo Tired PUP are goNNA DRIVE ME TO DRANK!
      lOOk at her,I mean JUST lOOK :eek:

PumpkinsMama says:

From Downstairs:

@ LuVn, Trina who? and what happened to her brother? ANd where is said pic? :waiting:

You thinking what I’m thinking

Im on their IGs right mow. :gossip: :lol:

Diva says:

Byrannnannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :rofl;

Karruevhe is pretty as hail. TT looks good too. :yes:

She wouldnt have to stalk me. She could get this dyck :yes:

@PUMPKIN TRINA ROCKSTARR the wapper . . her BRO Got KIlled early this morninG Pic i found on twit srch :(

iAmChan says:

I like Teyana…not as much as PumpkinsMama tho.

Say wut nah?

:no: Dont ask me. Thats what the rumor said. :lol:

Say wut nah?
      Dont ask me. Thats what the rumor said.
      LMAOOO

:waves: Ty!

:offtopic: Hey…did y’all see where the man kept the hamburger for 14 years…and it still looks like it was just bought a minute ago? :eek:
      On the video I saw, they didn’t identify the particular chain that the burger came from…but it sure looked like a Mickey D’s regular hamburger to me. (sorry if y’all discussed this already..but i’m grossed out!)

Miany says:

@Luvn good luck..
      @Man :thinking: you barely hear about Janet dating Bobby in the past… hmmm….so THAT’S what Janet Jackson has??? Bobby Brown remorse?

Chris dont seem like her type..Karate do tho :lol: And Miley. She LOVE Miley. :lol:

@WHANG WHAT??? :wtf: he kept a burger for 14YRS 4??
      :blink:

@CHAN
      Rihanna, Koochie or Teyanna?
      Which one you phuck first dawg?

Karruevhe is pretty as hail. TT looks good too.

She wouldnt have to stalk me. She could get this dyck

Still aint seen Karre’s pretty and we usually be there.. but TT’s bod :yes: we there.

@MiaNY
      I cooked it a few weeks ago,rushing.It came out well.Ima TAKE MY TIME this go round.
      hub/son wer lickiN they chops :lol:

PumpkinsMama says:

Afternoon Chocdrop :kiss: :hug: You like alotta folks hun :tea: :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

YOU N Yo Tired PUP are goNNA DRIVE ME TO DRANK!
      lOOk at her,I mean JUST lOOK
      ____________________________
      @LuvN… :stop: makin funna the mentally infirm …ya heffa! :rofl:

:hahaha: @OTB

:waves:
      Divurrr
      Pumpkin

@OTB
      I think Kae’s KruTe,Pretty :no:

@Miany
      “you barely hear about Janet dating Bobby in the past… hmmm….so THAT’S what Janet Jackson has??? Bobby Brown remorse?”
      _______
      :yes:

U think she acknowledge that ninja?? She prolly tried to repress her memories of that nigga.

KayCeiSoul says:

One of two thangs happen’t. Chris either hit that Puppy Chow, or he couldn’t because her litter box stank. He wasn’t turning down no azz. Celebrity or not. He’s a dude. :coffee:

Which one you phuck first dawg?
      _______

So why you aint ask me? *Bey stank face* New nigga come in and you just put me down :no: Tuh!

Byrannnannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:rofl: ;rofl: Divurrrr love that part!

Miany says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CHAN
      Rihanna, Koochie or Teyanna?
      Which one you phuck first dawg?
      ^^ Teyana body gets her first… Then Rihanna but she seem like she all hype and got bad head/ boring puss.. Karue look like she low key super freak… :( we gotta pick one when Chris prob had em all at once.

@LuvN #42

Man keeps fast-food burger for 14 years, and it’s still good as new

Hungry? This nearly 14-year-old burger — purchased by David Whipple in Logan, Utah, on July 7, 1999 — looks remarkably unaffected by time: no mold, no fungus, no bugs, no apparent difference from a freshly made fast-food burger. Whipple said he bought the burger to show how enzymes work, thinking he might keep it for a month. Then he wrapped it up, shoved it in a coat pocket and forgot about it. When he rediscovered it more than a year later, it looked precisely the same. “They have all these preservatives in food to increase the shelf life,” “The Doctors” co-host Jim Sears notes. “But what does that do to OUR shelf life?” Something to chew on over lunch.

PumpkinsMama says:

Whang Thang

@ Kay & BB Amen :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

Karrueche and Teyanna are BFF too.
      —-
      They don’t care…he is community D

*snatches that BEAUTIFUL baby outta KayC’s gravi &steals 100 kisses*

KayyyyyyyyyyyyyyCCCCCCCCCC :happy: glad to see ya again..congrats!!

Miany says:

@Nakeya… Rihanna tryna wife him. That’s why she getting sick, missing work and shiii..she tryna wife a heaux poor her.

This is a total and complete fabrication. You can feel free to check out of your hotel room after you check in all you want, but you will have to pay for it in full for that day. Therefore it would not be necessary for her to be escorted out. Also how do you explain Coochie dumping all of her former buddies for her new celeb friends of which Teyana is her bestie? One would think Breezy would shut that down. Anyway, there was a lot of real celeb news today. Why we dealing with this type of mess?

PumpkinsMama says:

:tea: Ok!!!!!!!! and the only reason she friends with dumb azz kittynnabaaehjklfjatjklg is get in closer to CB

iAmChan says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CHAN
      Rihanna, Koochie or Teyanna?
      Which one you phuck first dawg?

—————–

Teyanna…she looks like she can suck the red stripes off of an old school straw. And that body? Sheesh.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Jenie THIS is why I loves you :kiss:

Nakeya_j says:

Miany says:

——
      Why are they all trying to be with this piece of a man I don’t know. smdh.

I think Kae’s KruTe,Pretty

And then I be feeling so bad about it (I’m cray!) cause ppl be like I dont see how you cant see that she is beautiful… I be like her shoes pretty! Her dress too! :hahaha:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Jenie THIS is why I loves you
      _________________________

Come to me :hug:

Nakeya_j says:

I hope she does not talk during sex, because that deep man like voice…ugh

mzwhang90210 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says: …..and the only reason she friends with dumb azz kittynnabaaehjklfjatjklg …..
      _______________________________
      :dead:

we gotta pick one when Chris prob had em all at once.

:hahaha: First worl’ prollems?

Nakeya_j says:

Miany says:
      ——
      Why are they all trying to be with this piece of a man I don’t know. smdh.

Taurus men :tea: snags all the ladies :tea: not to mention they head game is something fierce !!! :lick:

I be like her shoes pretty! Her dress too! IKR!

~OTBeY doNT fEEl bad,ifin SHE AInt GOT IT she AINT got it!

Kimberly Jones the Third says:

she was acting all butthurt after being kissyface with Karreuche as her “date”, after posting pics of them at Rip the Runway TT tweeted “practice what you preach don’t preach what you don’t practice…” methinks the whole TT and Brandon Jennings thing was bc TT’s really into girls and was upset K didn’t accept her advances

Ty says:

Ty!

MzWhang in dis thang :danban:

I read it does the same thing in your system because the stomach takes so long to break it down. I doubt that its 14 yrs but imagine folks that eat Mickey D’s 3-4 times a week :hurl:

McDonalds uses the drying stuff that inhibits mold. The burgers is extra dry so that no moisture will develop. No moisture no mold or fungus.

This is a total and complete fabrication.
      _________
      I gave up. :lol:

Ty says:

Kimberly Jones the Third says:
      _________
      BrenBren :think:

Let me find out :chase: Didnt speak either :spank: :shotsfired:

Me think TT is insecure, cause she keeps getting the :ban: < this say reject stamp !!!!!!! She throwing the puss way to much :tea: comes across as needy

iAmChan says:

@ Keya, she would have no business talking….she’d be too busy speaking into the mic

I would go with Koochie first. Something about :jack: in her face…. :think:

It wouldnt seem as … “special” with the other two.

I hope she does not talk during sex, because that deep man like voice…ugh

My friend has one. :no: I CANNOT stand when she get loud in public 9and she loves attn). :facepalm: Niggs be like how something so beautiful sound like that :eek:

@JENIE
      Taurus men snags all the ladies not to mention they head game is something fierce !!!
      _______

U musta never been with a Scorpio…

Nakeya_j says:

iAmChan says:

—-
      :dead: :hahaha: oh ok

Nakeya_j says:

Niggs be like how something so beautiful sound like that
      —–
      :hahahaha:

Brandon Jennings! Couldnt think of his name!

mzwhang90210 says:

Ty says: I read it does the same thing in your system because the stomach takes so long to break it down. I doubt that its 14 yrs but imagine folks that eat Mickey D’s 3-4 times a week
      ______________________________________
      Ty…it MAY just be 14 yrs old. It was a segment on the show the Doctors. They actually HAD the burger..the man who’d kept it..sent it to them. So I’m assuming they had it checked out in some lab.

But yeah..ur right..folks eat McDonalds (or ANY) burgers sometimes EVERYDAY of the week.

That makes my soul hurt :cry:

Brandon Jennings! Couldnt think of his name!

by OutsidetheBox on Apr 23, 2013 at 3:39 pm
      _______
      He got that same affliction Wiz got. He destined to be with an obeast yt girl.

Mark my words.

was upset K didn’t accept her advances

You got some insider knowledge? :gossip: Spill it.

Ty says:

______________________________________

That makes my soul hurt
      I believe u LOL I was doubting the burger staying in your system for 14 yrs but it still sits there a long azz time especially if folks are eating it on a regular basis :hurl:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENIE
      _______
      U musta never been with a Scorpio

Yes I have :tea:

:huh: How can that be true? If it did the same it would come out the same? McDonalds meat is fried died and laid to the side. That process makes it almost..sterile for lack of a better word.

__________________________
      Oh dayum…I just read ur initial response ALL the way wrong huh? :rofl:
      I agree tho…I’ve read that (red) meat can stay in the digestive system for a shockingly long time. And like u said…somebody who eats it DAILY for YEARS?! gross.

San says:

Thanks you all, I figured someone on here would know something about it :)

He got that same affliction Wiz got. He destined to be with an obeast yt girl.

Mark my words.

Good bye! :hahaha: Amber is not white or obeast!

iAmChan says:

lmao @ oBeast

:facepalm: Meat is protein. Protein takes longer to digest. Yall crazy today! :chase:

AlabamaSky says:

LMBOOOO this sounds fake as all get out. I need the voided receipts and surveillance footage. That was a much needed laugh :rofl: . Now back to these wretched papers if I’ma get this degree next month!!! :smack: :wail:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

@JENIE
      _______
      U musta never been with a Scorpio

Yes I have

by jeniefrumdabloc on Apr 23, 2013 at 3:43 pm
      _________
      You hoe.

GAGIRL87 says:

There body language ALONE in the pic up top lets me know they were f’ucking :coffee:

:newpost: ON Lauren HILL GOING TO JAIILLL!

@Man you’ll like this…Saw FB meme with Kim eating ice cream giving this great smirk, and its captioned, “so you aint never fukked a couple of niggas. Bish please.”

:rofl: :rofl:

@OTB…right!
      But RED meat does take the longest to digest of all the proteins. Thats where I was going with that. Folks eat red meat sometimes for breakfast, lunch AND dinner.
      All of that dense mass of rottening food…waiting to be expelled ..gaaah–rossss!!

:waves:
      Chan (chronicles are hillar!..keep up the good work)

MissTaken says:

Sandy why did you post this while I wa in a meeting :angry: I wanted to laugh

Karrueche and Teyanna are BFF too.

Stalkers always befriend the ones closest to their victims so they can keep tabs on their prey. :coffee:

MissTaken says:

Sandy why did you post this while I wa in a meeting :angry: I wanted to laugh

Sorry hun. I’ll try and do better. :lol:

Smokie says:

Damn, that stuff must have man repellent in it. He left her naked and begging!

NIKEL34 says:

Teyana is a couple shades too dark for Chris. I remember hearing in interview with him saying that he only likes light skinned women.