Miguel, Big Tigger and Drake

On Friday, hip hop superstar Drake and R&B superstar Miguel rocked the mic at the Alicia Keys after party at REIGN Nightclub in Atlanta, presented by The Gidewon Group. Also in the house were DJ Khaled, V-103's daytime jock Big Tigger; music producer Jazze Pha, lifestyle specialist Kenny Burns, and more! REIGN Nightclub was packed with beautiful people!

Big Tigger and Drake

If you live in Atlanta, you know there is only one club you can go where blacks and whites party together like they do in Miami, LA, and just about everywhere else except the south!

Miguel at REIGN Nightclub

Miguel bonded with his fans while his manager, Phillana Williams (in grey top) looked on. This week, REIGN welcomes big Shaquille O'Neal and hip hop superstar Ludacris! And, in the coming weeks, Chris Brown will host Rihanna's after party at REIGN, making REIGN Nightclub THE jewel of nighttime entertainment in Atlanta!

Big Tigger and Miguel

Photos courtesy of REIGN Nightclub

• LadieLeo

Ok so what does \m/ mean for Miguel? That's the symbol for rocking right? It's too early my brain hurt.....Morning and ish!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

• LSLH

Good morning all..!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Wtf is a "lifestyle specialist?"

Is that someone that coaches people how to stay in the closet?

• LadieLeo

REIGN Nightclub was packed with beautiful people!

***************************
    Scrolls back up....ain't none of em in them pictures :shrugs:

• VDot

Miguel was looking like "These old basic broads. I'm way prettier than them" :eyeroll:

Tigger is looking kind of zesty. Has anyone checked that booty hole? :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Morning folks :waves:

Man's gravi

• http://atlNORTHonline.com DJ DCeezy

WHAT, pray tell, is a lifestyle specialist?

BTW, I ain't see nary white person in da crowd...

Am I the only one that just does not like Miguel's press and curl? :waiting:

************************
    I think Jacksonville, FL would be considered the South and we have several spots where folks of different races get down. Yeah you have some spots err'body don't go too but whatever.....

• FuturedocDonte

Never heard of this club :shrug:

Auntie were u up in there snappin photos

From downstairs my LHHNY recap for Keya:
    Joe and Tahiry decided to give love another try. He broke up with his rug rat for her. She probably was at home making Joe Pump It Up (not the hair stuff) :mad:voodoo dolls Then the two lovebirds went to a mountain inn where they stared at eachotoher on a musty log cabin bed.
    Yams boo was still locked up. Mona came to visit her and basically told her yea I hear you, you love him and he loves you but you have to put yourself first. What she meant was: I can’t have good ratings with you having a relationship with an inamte. It’s no good for tv
    Richard Dolores: He took his Team out for an I am lame and you pointed it out dinner. He thanked them for continuing to “rock” with him. Then he met with Erica and she admitted she let the other lady eat the box at the same time her and Richard were :hump: She realized she was damaged goods and needs to go on Iyanla Fix My Life :deadhorse:
    Consequence teeth are still a concelaled weapon until he smiles :grin:
    That’s all I got. Anybody else?

Diva says:

Am I the only one that just does not like Miguel’s press and curl?
    ***********************
    nah you ain't...that's so Prince/Morris Day circa 1985

• lovezoe

Sandy, you sure are doing a lot of endorsements lately.

:wave: Bnatural
    LSLH

• Pickachu Tran

I know Tia & Tamara are so proud of their lil brother :yes:

• Nakeya_j

Am I the only one that just does not like Miguel’s press and curl?
    ----
    Nope. It's a mess.

DJ DCeezy says:

WHAT, pray tell, is a lifestyle specialist?

BTW, I ain’t see nary white person in da crowd…

************************
    DJ Khaled Middle Eastern....maybe he count

LadieLeo says:

Diva says:

Am I the only one that just does not like Miguel’s press and curl?
    ***********************
    nah you ain’t…that’s so Prince/Morris Day circa 1985

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes: guhl how you doing this moaning?

• MissTaken

VDot: You say they need to check booty holes eh? :ghost:
    I just had Tigger up as my gravi doing a split yesterday

Pickachu Tran says:
    I know Tia & Tamara are so proud of their lil brother
    ________________________
    CAN'T.BREATHE. :rofl:
    Are you implying that Miguel is the little brother Taj from Smart Guy?! Or did I miss a photo......

• GAGIRL87

Am I the only one that just does not like Miguel’s press and curl?
    ___________________________________________________________________

@ Diva

No actually I don't like Miguel he bothers me for some reason him and his music :shrugs:

GM boo :hug:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Diva says:

Am I the only one that just does not like Miguel’s press and curl?

That's not a press and curl. That's good hair. :lol:

• LadieLeo

@Diva, dragging.......Ion know why I ain't stop and get some bc powders fo I started up last night. I can't just do them .60 drinks without it.

(from downstairs)

Mona basically told Yandy to cut her losses with Mendeecees. Spoke in code “be selfish” “put you first so you can take care of the baby” “Mendeecees loves you, he wants what’s best for you”. Translation “Baby, he bout to put in some time so you might as well beat feet.” But Yandy said she loves him and will wait for him.

Joey dumped that dumb young girl so he could pursue Tahiry (took her to the mountains and blew her back out). I can’t believe that little girl had to WAIT to be dumped before she got the clue. When she asked him last week where would she go if they broke up and he said “that isnt my primary concern right now” she should have been like Po Lil Tink Tink

Con, Jenn, the baby, and Conn’s teeth went on a Merry Go Round somewhere.

Raqui was all “namaste” trying to find inner peace so she can stop being a hot bucket of mess.

Rasheeda is STILL wearing that red *ss hair.

Rich claimed he was done with Erica and Erica pretended to have a breakdown. But she cried all through the last reunion too and came back worse than ever.

Annnd Scene!

GAGIRL87 says:

Am I the only one that just does not like Miguel’s press and curl?
    ___________________________________________________________________

@ Diva

No actually I don’t like Miguel he bothers me for some reason him and his music

GM boo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I only like a few of his songs!!!!! morning luv bug how is juu this moaning?

• Smonae

Future
    DJ DCeezy
    LHLS
    LoveZoe

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

lovezoe says:

Sandy, you sure are doing a lot of endorsements lately.

This is not an endorsement. This is the spot where I part on Friday nights. :shrug:

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

Pickachu Tran says:

I know Tia & Tamara are so proud of their lil brother
    ---------

SHADDUP!!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:think:
    So Alicia Keys wasnt at the Alicia Keys after party?

• Gigi26

Chile CHEESE :rollseyes:

Tigger is a GRADE A LAME! Damn nigga you pushing 50 still running up in clubs? Nigga getcho life!

Sandra GURRRRL did you see the pic of Magic's Queen of a Son with his boo? Face beat to tha GAWDS and Chanel purse and fur coat was poppin!! :rofl:

• Unshakable

A lifestyle specialist is basically a person who helps people to shift their perspective. #helpful

BTW - there are many opportunities to become a lifestyle specialist if anyone is interested. :yes:

• xamayca

LMAO @lifetsyle specialist. Basically he a socialite.
    :heart: Miguel and his voice.
    DJ Khaled annoys me beyond belief.
    Ughhh at these pop ups and ads.

• LadieLeo

You gone post that bio and not even say :hi: Baby Momma why you doin me like this :crying: I still loves you :hugs:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Is Tigger pregnant?

• Smonae

Drake a funny looking lil dude :coffee:

Diva says:

Am I the only one that just does not like Miguel’s press and curl?

That’s not a press and curl. That’s good hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sandra chile I know good hair when I see it....I got good hair all up and down my family blood line....they take a curing iron or rollers to that ninga hair. That ain't nothing but an ULTRA PERM sprayed with PUMP IT UP :rofl:

• lovezoe

So Tahiry let Buddens blow her back out, he is like a walking STD. He another one with Jim Jones syndrome. Tahiry knew all along she wanted that.

that_VA_thickchick says:
    _______________________________
    That part still gets me every time :rofl:

• xamayca

did anyone watch gossip games or did I miss that convo? I kept thinking about if you were on there Sandrita...

• Pickachu Tran

MissTaken says:

Pickachu Tran says:
    I know Tia & Tamara are so proud of their lil brother
    ________________________
    CAN’T.BREATHE.

aint that lil T.J. :shrugs: I never knew he could sing :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

Am I the only one that just does not like Miguel’s press and curl?
    —-
    Nope. It’s a mess.
    ------------
    Have yall heard any of Miguel's mexican music?

real authentic sh*t. :yes:

LadieLeo says:

@Diva, dragging…….Ion know why I ain’t stop and get some bc powders fo I started up last night. I can’t just do them .60 drinks without it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    chile you better go get you another drank and sober up :rofl:

Morning Smonae

• Smonae

Diva really
    ULTRA PERM sprayed with PUMP IT UP :hahaha:

• xamayca

ROTFL at these recaps LOL Lawd

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

BTW – there are many opportunities to become a lifestyle specialist if anyone is interested.

by Unshakable on Apr 2, 2013 at 10:00 am
    ________

:blink:

A nag?

• Gigi26

Maaaaan Kenny Burns AIN'T GOT NO JOB! The nigga is promo for whatever they'll throw coins at his lame ass for... Lifestyle specialist my ass crack :no: Niggas and their job titles..

Miguell is mexican and black.

• Pickachu Tran

Smonae :waves:

• MissTaken

This is not an endorsement. This is the spot where I part on Friday nights.
    _____________________________
    Auntie you be :danban1: in there? I bet you can crank the mess out of the Soldier Boy..Yuuuuuhhhhlll! What's your favorite song? :waiting:

Bet he can fix some mean ass enchiladas too.

Diva says:

Am I the only one that just does not like Miguel’s press and curl?

That’s not a press and curl. That’s good hair.
    ----------
    He got INJUN in his fammmily. :lol: Nah, he's Latino right?

• Pickachu Tran

Diva really
    ULTRA PERM sprayed with PUMP IT UP

:haha:

• LadieLeo

@Diva, this water and sugar free pack gone have to make it do what it do. Then somebody eating sausage smelling all delicious made my pineapples and cottage cheese taste extra nasty.

Yuuuuuhhhhlll!
    ---------------
    ^^This^^
    :dead:
    I can hear that crackish negro screaming that sh*t now

VA see #49

• LadieLeo

Guess my font white to this heffa this am......I left Prince Akeem and all :crying:

LadieLeo says:

You gone post that bio and not even say Baby Momma why you doin me like this I still loves you
    I reposted that from downstairs. I aint e'en knowed you was in here. I swear fo Gawd I didn't. :love:

*DMX voice* "I be like sooo. I love my baby mother I never let her go."

Damn enchilladas sound good as hell with queso blanco....

and Limonanda

and rice

and beans

too bad it's frowned upon to have alcohol during the work day now...

I'd have a skrawburry margurita too

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Who that gorilla lookin nigga muggin sittin by Drake in the second pic? Dayum bruh.

• MzTisch

Mawning :waves:

The way Rich told Erica, "And I was your best friend" and got out the car all dramatical (is that a word?) I dayum near died! :rofl:

• Trendsetter

xamayca says:

I watched it

• MissTaken

Drake, Miguel and Tigg :thinking: I bet there was babyfood, gerbils, pickles and KY Jelly all up in their hotel rooms :rofl:

• Unshakable

@Man,

No......not a nag......from what I've learned, the difference with lifestyle specialists is that a person seeks them out. People who consult with lifestyle coaches/specialists usually have an area(s) in their life that they want to improve. They may need help in how they view themselves/said situation, hence the "change of perspective" bit.

Again, this is just from speaking to someone who's training to become a coach as well as learning about it on my own. Hope this helps. :hug:

• FuturedocDonte

This is not an endorsement. This is the spot where I part on Friday nights.
    _____________________________
    Auntie you be in there? I bet you can crank the mess out of the Soldier Boy..Yuuuuuhhhhlll! What’s your favorite song?
    -----
    Bands'll make her dance :yes:

• LadieLeo

Not a DMX quote cause that dude went straight cray cray.....but on the other hand that cray cray love be good. *remembering him running out the shower and put it on that girl in belly*

How you been hunny?

• MzTisch

And did Kaylin get something done to her teeth? Something was different to me? :thinking:

I want messican food for lunsh now....

But down here they cost 3 arms and 6 legs... and a golden peen.

Too frugal for that ish

• MzTisch

Trend! I ain't seen no pics on fb of my soap opera baybee........ :wail:

Not all mexican + blacks have good hair nah!!!!!!! :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

Miguel is giving jermaine jackson a run for his money :yes:

• LadieLeo

Black dude from 40 Yr Virgin has these funny skits about being a lifestyle coach - Tijuana Jackson, they have me :rofl:

• Unshakable

@RazzleDazzle,

But a golden peen tho? :dead:

Log.Off.Right.Now...Period. :rofl:

:wave: Razzle BeDAZZLED
    MzTisch
    Unshake :buttshake:

FuturedocDonte says:

This is not an endorsement. This is the spot where I part on Friday nights.
    _____________________________
    —–
    Bands’ll make her dance
    ---------
    The Sight of Sandra in there Like the twerk team.

• MzTisch

Diva :-D

FuturedocDonte says:

Miguel is giving jermaine jackson a run for his money

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    They keeping the folks that sale that salve to smooth down the edges in bitnezz!!! :rofl:

LadieLeo says:

Not a DMX quote cause that dude went straight cray cray…..but on the other hand that cray cray love be good. *remembering him running out the shower and put it on that girl in belly*

How you been hunny?
    BAABBBYYY He f*cked her like a wild monkey. I could hear the jungle in the background. He put her azz TO...SLEEP! WHOOCHILE

Ok, I'm sorry, what were we talking about? :lol: I'm alright. Just back from my three day weekend. I channeled my inner LadieLeo and got some of that retro :hump: . Mmph mmph mmph

• Nakeya_j

SO did Tiny and T.I come on last night? ANd how was Gossip Games?

• Unshakable

@Diva,

Guhl, don't be temptin me! Dem deacons done tole me boutchu. Got me all misty-eyed wif that emoticon and what not! :hahaha:

*secretly wonders if DivaRo is wearing a thong made of licorice* :rofl:

Hey UnShake-- I will not! TIS THE TRUTH! Pure extortion over some mexican food that's probably cooked by dominican republics and yt folks :lol: it be good though.. $10 for two tacos w/ cheese :smack:

Hola Diva

• LadieLeo

Nah Jermaine Jackson is in a league all by himself with all that Sulfur 8, Glovers Mane, Lets jam and Crisco.

that_VA_thickchick says:

LadieLeo says:

How you been hunny?

Ok, I’m sorry, what were we talking about? I’m alright. Just back from my three day weekend. I channeled my inner LadieLeo and got some of that retro . Mmph mmph mmph
    ------------
    you heffas and your on call peen... *flicks you all off*
    :mad:

• hell_on_heels

I really want to go see Miguel, but I can't stand Alicia Keys....so I'll be missing that concert when they come to the D. Hopefully Miguel will do another tour before the end of summer. Hi Roses :hi:

Unshakable says:

@Diva,

Guhl, don’t be temptin me! Dem deacons done tole me boutchu. Got me all misty-eyed wif that emoticon and what not!

*secretly wonders if DivaRo is wearing a thong made of licorice*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *going up yonder* :ghost:

• MzTisch

Nakeya_j says:

SO did Tiny and T.I come on last night? ANd how was Gossip Games?
    ^^^^^^^^
    They come on next Monday. I tried....I gave them 15 minutes. :no: I didn't like it.

• LadieLeo

That retro :hunch: is wassup, you know exactly what you getting and they know just where to :lick: and :spank:

@Hell Heels- Just put in ear buds :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:
    Bands’ll make her dance
    ____________________________________
    can we get a smiley/emoticon of a stripper sliding down a pole? :ha:

• Unshakable

@RazzleDazzle - Guhl, dat right dere is highway robbery and extortion! They are outta control. I say we form occupy mexicana comida to protest against these outrageous prices. That hurt my feelings and Ion 'eem have no mexicana comida! :rofl:

MzTisch says:

Nakeya_j says:

SO did Tiny and T.I come on last night? ANd how was Gossip Games?
    ^^^^^^^^
    They come on next Monday. I tried….I gave them 15 minutes. I didn’t like it.
    -----------
    I didnt like it. They were too catty. And Sharon (the british girl) seemed like a crybaby.

LadieLeo says:

That retro is wassup, you know exactly what you getting and they know just where to and
    _______
    Yeah but now he got me all like "can I ask for ya'll advice" a la Caramel Kenya Blu Rain. :lol:

He got me ready to make a U turn for real. Whoo!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

This is not an endorsement. This is the spot where I part on Friday nights.
    _____________________________
    —–
    Bands’ll make her dance
    ———
    The Sight of Sandra in there Like the twerk team.

_______
    :stop:

• Diva

:wave: hell on stilletos!!!

UnShake-It was actually $10.75 so damn there $11. My reactions were of the following..

:huh: TEN DOLLARS AND SEM'FIH CENTS??

Yall got military discount?

(Chick: No.)

Me: :mad: *hands her money*

:steer: + :cuss:

Got to the house

:popcorn: + :zzz:

Glad I didnt get anything to drink or it probably would have been $15.75 :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

:offtopic:

Have u ever caught a Charlie horse sitting at ur desk at work and couldn't kick it out or scream like u normally would :crying:

DONT BAN ME SANDRA!! I had to give a picture discription of the events at hand!

FuturedocDonte says:

Have u ever caught a Charlie horse sitting at ur desk at work and couldn’t kick it out or scream like u normally would
    _______
    Ever caught one while you were getting special attention? UGH!

Donte dont rub it.... you could create a blood clot...

DRINK MORE WATER BOO!!!!

• Ty

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Wtf is a “lifestyle specialist?”

Is that someone that coaches people how to stay in the closet?
    :dead: Kenny is cool though :thumbsup: He got into with Diddy a few months back :shotsfired:

Morning All :wave:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:
    SO did Tiny and T.I come on last night? ANd how was Gossip Games?
    ^^^^^^^^
    I didnt like
    Me either. They all seemed like they were bitter, fat and unmarried :tea:

• Ty

Diva says:

Am I the only one that just does not like Miguel’s Ultra Perm :(
    Fixed that for u hun :hug:

MissTaken says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:
    SO did Tiny and T.I come on last night? ANd how was Gossip Games?
    ^^^^^^^^
    I didnt like
    Me either. They all seemed like they were bitter, on their periods, and or fat and unmarried
    -----------------

Fixed that for you... not all were fat :lol:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:
    —————–
    Fixed that for you… not all were fat
    :lol: Thanks Razzle

• MzTisch

I just don't see what a WHOLE season of Gossip Girls 2013 can consist of? It was wack from first ep.

So I'm listening to my 50 min workout station on i :heart: radio

And the polls that were taken on country music is pretty much right. It does make you more suicidle.

Idk how slow country music ended up in my work out mix but I guess they play what's related to the fast paced main stream country music.. :lol:

MzTisch says:

I just don’t see what a WHOLE season of Gossip Girls 2013 can consist of? It was wack from first ep.
    ----------
    Yessum.

I said I'd just stick to this here site for gossip and sh*t talking, cry babies and complaints, jokes and jests. :lol:

• Unshakable

@RazzleDazzle,

Chile, these peoples make you want to cook your own food. For that price, I coulda done growed the beans myself and hand made the tortillas. I coulda done also made my own guacomola and sour cream. :rofl:

#teambabeonabudget :hahaha:

• 100% usa made!

I know I must be getting old cause these pics don't look like anyone is having fun except Tigga putting the 2 on the 10. In my mind, it takes to much work for me to go out just to have my hair get sweaty and some drunk spill a $10 drink on my heels. Ijs good morning everyone :waves:

• MissTaken

All this talk of Miguel has made me hungry for guacamole. I think I am going Moe's or Qdoba today :eggs:

WuuUUuurrrRRRd!!!!

That motha aint know what a hyperbole was no more than he could free style!!

:facepalm:

did he say hypotenuse or hypothesis instead of hyperbole??? :rofl:

• MzTisch

100% usa made! says:

I know I must be getting old cause these pics don’t look like anyone is having fun except Tigga putting the 2 on the 10. In my mind, it takes to much work for me to go out just to have my hair get sweaty and some drunk spill a $10 drink on my heels. Ijs
    ^^^^^^^^
    I'm with you. I stopped going out to clubs like this for all the reasons you listed, and knuckleheads that started to frequent them just ready to fight (men and women). Not to mention the E2 tragedy that happened here in Chicago. Nope, no more clubs for me. Nowadays, you may not even make it home fugging with a club.

Hot waters

more like Luke Warm Waters.

• Nakeya_j

Hold up! Hold Up!!! (in my Martin voice)

Uhh did I just catch a picture of Magic Johnson's son in a dress and a fur coat?!

I’m with you. I stopped going out to clubs like this for all the reasons you listed, and knuckleheads that started to frequent them just ready to fight (men and women). Not to mention the E2 tragedy that happened here in Chicago. Nope, no more clubs for me. Nowadays, you may not even make it home fugging with a club.
    --------
    You ain't going to the right clubs then :lol: stop going to the hood clubs and Go to a club where they play all Music you wont see any folks going there strictly to fight :lol: everybody drunk and trying to ahve a good time or drink their sorrows, kidnies and livers away.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Magic's son.
    :facepalm:

that_VA_thickchick says:

FuturedocDonte says:

_______
    Ever caught one while you were getting special attention? UGH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes:

Nakeya_j says:
    Hold up! Hold Up!!! (in my Martin voice)
    Uhh did I just catch a picture of Magic Johnson’s son in a dress and a fur coat?!
    ________________________
    :cry: I heard about this but I am trying to not address it. I loves Magic and my Lakers and I will NOT let him tarnish their legacy. Until he do right by us everything he do gon crumble... :shotsfired:

• Diva

Lawd halve mercy!!! I just saw EJ in his fur coat with him red purse :ghost:

Diva says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

FuturedocDonte says:

_______
    Ever caught one while you were getting special attention? UGH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:yes:

I usually smack my leg rather than tell them to stop. Have them thinking I'm doing it cause I'm turned on. Have them smacking it too. "yeah you like that? *smack* you like that?" :rofl:

Diva says:

Lawd halve mercy!!! I just saw EJ in his fur coat with him red purse
    :pc:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Diva says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

FuturedocDonte says:

_______
    Ever caught one while you were getting special attention? UGH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I usually smack my leg rather than tell them to stop. Have them thinking I’m doing it cause I’m turned on. Have them smacking it too. “yeah you like that? *smack* you like that?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well I just grab MrDiva's head tighter :rofl:

• Trendsetter

:offtopic:

Can't wait unti LAHH ATL. Just watched a sneak peek and it's going to be good...and Buckeey is still around

• that_VA_thickchick

Why the bigger one always gotta be the femme? He is strutting with that chinchilla and that red old lady bag. :smack:

• Nakeya_j

just saw EJ in his fur coat with him red purse
    -----
    Chile..smh...I could not believe it.

• MissTaken

So I googled it. I am :mad: I blame this on Magic's johnson. He escaped AIDS (yea I said it he is cured) and so now the debil done got EJ and is forcing us to endure him in leggings and size 28 reb bottoms
    Lakers fan/Magic Johnson/EJ's feet and thighs :haha: NBA/Lucifer

• Nakeya_j

-----
    But with all the money they have, he can't dress any better than that.

• Nakeya_j

Can’t wait unti LAHH ATL. Just watched a sneak peek and it’s going to be good…and Buckeey is still around
    -----
    So what did they say?

Diva says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Diva says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

FuturedocDonte says:

_______
    Ever caught one while you were getting special attention? UGH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well I just grab MrDiva’s head tighter
    ________
    I did that once with my ex...I liked to killed her. :lol: She cursed me CLEAN out.... LATER!!!!!!

WHere is this picture???

• Trendsetter

Nakeya_j says:

—–
    So what did they say?

Momma Dee and Erica fight (well almost)
    Rasheeda pregnant
    Joseline calls Mimi a maid
    Rasheeda and K Michelle fight (well almost)

Trendsetter says:
    :typing:
    Dear Buckey I wanna be known as Shay,
    Your credit died when Scrappy bought that Queen Anne bedroom set from Rent A Center and when he put fake Gucci fabric in the Chrysler 300 made to look like a Bentley. Also just to let you know your edges been called to glory since Flavor of Love. Put some vagisil on your scalp and let your hair breathe okay?
    Signed,
    Just A Nobody Trying to Tell Somebody About King Jesus

• MzTisch

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

——–
    You ain’t going to the right clubs then stop going to the hood clubs and Go to a club where they play all Music you wont see any folks going there strictly to fight everybody drunk and trying to ahve a good time or drink their sorrows, kidnies and livers away.
    ^^^^^^^^
    :rofl: Even then........

MissTaken says:

Trendsetter says:

Dear Buckey I wanna be known as Shay,
    Signed,
    Just A Nobody Trying to Tell Somebody About King Jesus
    Oh Em GEEEE

I.Hate.You

• Betamax82

:newpost: folks

-------------------
    For real though, Either yt folks be all drunk dancing off beat, the black folks be jiggin and the latinos do whatever the hell they do until one of their songs come on and they do a salsa marenga or what ever :lol: sh*t be FUNNTY

• that_VA_thickchick

Halle Berry exploded on the paparazzi last night ... cussing them out for swarming her at LAX while she was holding her young daughter -- and she eventually had to restrain her fiance when things started to turn violent.

Halle -- along with Olivier Martinez -- had just arrived at the airport from their vacation in Hawaii when they were bombarded by an especially intense paparazzi gang.

As the flashbulbs went off, Halle unloaded, "Get away there's a child ... what the f**k is wrong with you people?"

When Halle and Olivier eventually got to their waiting SUV, Olivier lost his cool and went after one of the photogs ... allegedly kicking the guy ... but Halle quickly grabbed her fiance, restrained him and shoved him inside the vehicle.

Halle and Olivier left the scene without further incident.
    So are we still supposed to believe that A)Gabe started that fight with Ollie? and B)Halle isn't a ticking timebomb her damm self? Yes, the Paps go too far. But she should be used to it by now to a point where she handles it better.

• http://atlNORTHonline.com DJ DCeezy

Maaaaan Kenny Burns AIN’T GOT NO JOB! The niggais promo for whatever they’ll throw coins at his lame ass

for… Lifestyle specialist my ass crack Niggas and their job titles..

by Gigi26