Elle Duncan Arrested for Driving Drunk

Elle Duncan

Former V-103 jock Elle Duncan was arrested early Sunday and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol.

Police say that Duncan, an 11 Alive traffic reporter, threw back one too many drinks after leaving a Hawks playoff game. Apparently, Duncan didn’t learn anything from former anchor woman Amanda Davis, who is awaiting trial on a November 2012 DUI charge. Davis, 56, was forced to retire after 26 years at Fox 5.

According to the Georgia State Patrol report obtained by the AJC’s Rodney Ho, Duncan’s silver Mercedes was pulled over at 1:47 a.m. Sunday, April 28. The arresting officer S. Collins wrote that he observed Duncan driving at a “high rate of speed” southbound on Piedmont Road. The vehicle “passed me and began weaving in and out of traffic in a reckless manner,” Collins wrote. “I caught up near to the Mercedes near the intersection of Main Street and observed the driver narrowly miss striking another vehicle.”

The officer described Duncan’s eyes as “watery” and “bloodshot,” with an odor of liquor on her breath. Though she looks disheveled and stumbling drunk in her mugshot, the officer described her appearance as “nothing unusual.” Duncan blew a .099 on the breathalyzer, above the legal limit of 0.08.

After bonding out of jail, Duncan released the obligatory statement, and 11 Alive gave Duncan some time off to dry out.

“I am greatly embarrassed for my actions early Sunday morning. I have been reminded — in a very difficult way – that any amount of alcohol can impair us. I take full responsibility for my actions. I apologize to my fans, our community, and my 11Alive family.”

I can’t tell 11 Alive how to run their company, but alcoholism and drunk driving should not be tolerated. She could have killed someone.

• News Anchor Amanda Davis Charged With DUI in Wrong-Way Crash
  • Mayor’s Special Events Director Resigns After DUI Arrest
  • Natina Reed lived in a motel 12 miles from where she was struck and killed by car
  • Amanda Davis Plans to Speak On DUI Arrest

83 Responses to “Elle Duncan Arrested for Driving Drunk”

Betamax82 says:

Ummm don’t know her so…

lovezoe says:

I guess a cab or a DD is just unheard of these days, huh?

Bombshell Esq says:

WHO is this broad???? :shrug:

She looks like she had thee time of her life :rofl:
      Dumb bish shouldn’t be driving drunk though AND endangering others :rules:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

well, this topic is about to change fast.

iAmChan says:

The hell wrong with her face?

Cocoabana says:

Her face though.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

OH MY HOLY GOD IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bow: C H A N

SEE, I AIN’T FUKKING WITH YOU NO MORE.

#thankyousir

My gawd, Elle! :no: :facepalm:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:kona: and :tape:

iAmChan says:

@ RIF

Don’t be starting nothing. I know not what you speak of.

Betamax82 says:

:popcorn: :lol:

Ty says:

Its a wrap Elle but you have no one to blame you’ve had several opportunities :coffee:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:pacifier:

Well If you dont know I can direct you to the post. :tea:

:hahaha: Yall crazy! Goodnight e-rounds. :bye: :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

@ OTB when you get here. That makes me sad :( I really hope she gets pregnant. I’m having baby flu!!! Cant wait til I get knocked up so I can take a 8 week vacay from work. :lol: j/p. Sending thoughts and prayers of fertility to your sis (and me) :wink:

Damn she look a mess :tea:

Ty says:

iAmChan says:

The hell wrong with her face?
      Can you believe she is barely 30 :think:

iAmChan says:

Barely 30? she looks all of 46.

Bombshell Esq says:

AWWWWWWW CHIT!!!!!

Sr Partner: Bombshell can I take your dinner order?
      Me: :facepalm: Gives dinner order!!!!

You KNOW when folks start ordering dinner that means I’m gonna be here for A WHILE!!!!!!!!! :cuss: :crying:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:scared:

datsmdubya2u says:

i AmChan says:

The hell wrong with her face?

The ravages of Alcohol…………she looks all meth-thy to me tho

Kenya, it ain’t all it’s crapped up to me. Take your time! :yes: #noneedtorush

iAmChan says:

@ DTTS

I’m schleep tho.

Esq, I’ll take some butterflied lambchops, and steamed spinach pls and thx :D

:nite: OTB

Ty says:

Im surprised we didnt get a Jordan post today…did he even use a prenup :think:

goat76 says:

She was either trying to catch someone doing something wrong or she was in a hurry to get glazed up.

Drunk driving prosecution is very profitable for Southern States.

Reason # 459812 they should follow Florida and sell alcohol on Sundays. Chaching!!

ION care what nobody says….Ole girl up top must have danced to all her favorite songs and had thee time of her life. That booking photo says BUSTED, she’on even know what or who she’s looking at :rofl:

iAmChan says:

Jordan done messed up for real. I hope he took ol girl through all of the proper tests, if not, he gonna be broke by 2015.

Bombshell Esq says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Esq, I’ll take some butterflied lambchops, and steamed spinach pls and thx
      ————————————

Coming right up :egg: :rofl:

Cocoabana says:

Barely 30? She looks like she’s pushing 60. Bad enough she favors Lor’el from Love and Hip Hop NY…

Ty he had a prenup :yes: But hell she still get a nice lil chunk if he divorce her :tea: if u ask me

libra80sbaby says:

Dayum….folks in ATL stay gettin slizzard then caught slippin behind the wheel…SMH

Congrats MJ :woot:
      The pic I saw looked lovely. That is all.

datsmdubya2u says:

laterthannever says:

Drunk driving prosecution is very profitable for Southern States.

_________________________

DUI is a big rackett in TX

I am not believing this chick is barely 30 :nono: Lies

And why did she blow??!?!?

You ALWAYS refuse if blowing above would jeopardize your position, and a lawyer can get it reduced to Reckless Driving. :no:

goat76 says:

iAmChan says:

——————
      Not if niggas still buying re-re-re-released Jordans at twice the cost.

datsmdubya2u says:

goat76 says:

She got blasted and was gonna roll by that ninja’s house…. yep

Bombshell Esq says:

@TY didn’t you see MJ’s mama had the pre-nup in her hand in alll the wedding pics?????????? Whose mama carries a manila envelope to a wedding???? MJ’s MAMA that’s who :rofl:

That woman is gonna pop out her lifetime security in 10 months :lol:
      ================
      Esq :woot: :rofl:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

comes back to life…

I read the write up on Jordan and ol’girl. They have a cute story. He basically said that since she never watched him play ball and didn’t know him when he was younger and fit, she didn’t sign up like a groupie ie: first wife sh*t. So, he respects this one from what I hear. He only married Juanita cause he felt pressure to do so. I heard he willingly paid to get rid of her. New girl is Cuban American or something and her family treats him more down to earth and has calmed him in his older age.

I’m happy for the couple.

Chan that man want be broke :nono: he might be dumb with the ladies like most men, but that man is very business savvy :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

laterthannever says:

And why did she blow??!?!?

________________________

yep…in TX they will suspend you license but any lawyer worth his salt can get that back in a couple of weeks..

Ty says:

iAmChan says:

I dont think he used a prenup :shrug: Heard her family has mob ties :huh:

Yes, his parents forced him to marry Juanita :yes: #image :coffee:

There is a Pre-Nup :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

Bombshell Esq says:

————————–
      :dead: :ghost:

Ty says:

Bombshell Esq says:

________
      :dead: I cant even blame her :rofl:

Everyone should date an older cat at least once. Ish’s different. So I hear :tea:

Ty says:

Bombshell Esq says:

________
      :dead: I cant even blame her :rofl:
      *whispers* I think Dem Babies got her fonting funnies :shrug: Is this real?! :lol: #canyouimagine :rofl:

DTS that’s all I date really :tea: my child’s father is 42 and I’m 30

datsmdubya2u says:

@RIF

Men work hard for money and fame so they can get women…why do they get mad cause women are interested in their money and fame? That’s what they were working so hard for.. Buy a fly car then get mad when women notice them because of said fly car… i dont understand men

Ty says:

@ jenie…I wouldnt either but I’ve been listening since she was an intern lol

From Hawks site:

raised in Atlanta, she attended John McEachern High School, and the State University of West Georgia! While pursuing her broadcasting degree, Elle decided to fully pursue her dream of becoming a professional entertainer. Due in large part to her wealth of professional sports knowledge, Elle landed a coveted position at a sports radio station in Atlanta. After only a year, Atlanta radio legend, Ryan Cameron handpicked her to join his hugely successful Ryan Cameron Show on V-103! While at V-103, Elle has been picked as one of “Atlanta’s Top 30 Under 30″, for AUC Magazine, with over 35,000 subscribers. She was named one of the “50 Most beautiful Atlantans” by Jezebel magazine and to the Power 40 Under 40 It List, by Johnson Media.

Day Job: Traffic reporter for WXIA-TV

Zodiac Sign: Aries- the best sign in the world!

Hometown: Northside Hospital, Atlanta! Hard to believe that people are actually from here right?

Rookie Year in Radio: 2003, at the tender age of 20! <<<<<<<<<

Pets: a gorgeous collie named Jade who's about 100 yrs old in dog years!

Hobbies/Interests: I play tennis when I have time, I love to work on decorating my house. I'm a first time owner and I have absolutely nothing so I make it work by fining old pieces and making them my own!

Causes you believe in: Habitat for Humanity, Hosea Feed the Hungry and Homeless, The Ryan Cameron Foundation, really any cause that reinforces Samaritan ship in our communities

Favorite Artist: Marvin Gaye! I'm an old soul so anything from the 50's and 60's is great to me, but I feel like Marvin Gaye was the pioneer of an entire generation and I love to the fact that after many, many years his music is still relevant!

Theres no difference in older men buy the way, they just open your doors, and toss ya salad more :tea:

goat76 says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

comes back to life…

I’m happy for the couple.
      ——————–
      We gonna need some more people! ION believe that shat!!

Mane!! Everybody knew who Jordan was. And even if she didn’t when they first met, I bet she was googling her ass off when they told her who he was.

I said OLDER Jenny :rofl:
      #ikidikid
      It’s different, right? As long as the Duck is right, :rofl:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I didn’t understand men either until about 21 minutes ago. :oops:

Bombshell Esq says:

@ DTTS… What you saying I’m funny like a clown???? *Tony Saprano voice* :rofl:

Goat :cosign: but hey he like I love it, he been with her for 10yrs :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

:newpost: Tamar

I train all in the door dept, if’n they’re lacking…
      ============
      Zodiac Sign: Aries- the best sign in the world!
      ^^^Ummmm, this statement JUST DISCREDITED THAT WHOLE WRITE UP :hahaha:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Goat

I’m sure she knew who he was but, she wasn’t in his circle when he was playing. Her parents barely speak English and they don’t watch American sports. Also, she wasn’t broke when she met him. She wasn’t his tier of money but, she wasn’t groupie broke.

DTS that’s older than me :rofl: But I have been dating older men since 18 hell, back then I was dating 30 suntin year old, you they ate a lot of azz back then :tea: easy to please ya know, spoil ya and all, but still can be assholes :no:

Bombshell Esq says:

@ DTTS… What you saying I’m funny like a clown???? *Tony Saprano voice* :rofl:

You mean Joe Pesci?! :hahaha:

datsmdubya2u says:

@DTTS

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

_________

No use in dating an older black men unless he got money or he was athletic in his younger days and stayed away from alcohol and drugs cause they wont go to the doctor and take care of themselves..all a young woman is signing up for is moldy smelling sagging balls, diabetes, erectile dysfunction all leading to a diagnosis of prostate cancer… then he'll get finished off with a stroke that doesn't kill him just makes him more dependent on said "young 'roni"

goat76 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

—————
      So this is what I got to look forward too?

Did she say fans? Blank stare! lol :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

:rolleyes: she knew he was a rich dude… she got that right off

Dat, I gots me a young old man, we cool :tea:

laykeya says:

She looks like the old wrinkle faced vampire lady from true blood.

Nips Washington says:

She”ll be fired. She ain’t Amanda Davis. Amanda used to be on air the day after a DUI with the same clothes as her mugshot like “Three fingers of E&J. Neat”!

This chick is One and Done.

San says:

NOT ELLE :whine: I liked her on V103

Leslie says:

She will probably be fired. I’m sure 11Alive doesn’t want the negative press of another staff member that has been publicly drunk and arrested.

anw_rootbeer says:

Dang I was an Elle fan and wanted her back with Ryan Cameron. I don’t tolerate drunk driving AT ALL