Boston suspects

Within hours after The FBI distributed photos and videos of 2 male suspects being sought in Monday’s Boston Marathon bombings, 1 bomber was dead and the other still on the loose.

The man known as suspect #1, wearing a black Bridgestone golf cap in the FBI photos, was dead of gunshot wounds and shrapnel injuries during a harrowing police chase in Boston late last night. Suspect #2 is still on the loose after stealing a police SUV, according to Boston news affiliates who report the suspect threw grenades, IED’s and shot at police who returned fire.

“We believe this man to be a terrorist,” said Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis. “We believe this to be a man who’s come here to kill people.”

The shootout began when suspect #2, Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, and suspect #1 robbed a 7-Eleven convenience store in Cambridge, MA, near the MIT University. Tsarnaev, who is from the Russian region near Chechnya, was later spotted on the MIT campus where he shot and killed an MIT officer who was responding to a report of a disturbance.

From there, authorities say, the two men carjacked a man in a Mercedes-Benz, keeping him in the car for half an hour before releasing him uninjured at a gas station in Cambridge.

A police chase ensued which ended in quiet residential Watertown, where police exchanged gunfire with the suspects who lobbed bombs at them. Suspect #1 was shot dead during the gun battle.

Suspect #2 managed to steal a police SUV and flee the scene. He is still at large and considered armed and extremely dangerous.

Authorities shut down mass transit early Friday and asked businesses not to open. Bus commuters waiting at bus stops were asked to return home while the massive manhunt for suspect #2 continues.

“I heard the explosion, so I stepped back from that area, then I went back out and heard a second one,” she said. “It was very loud. It shook the house a little,” said Watertown resident Christine Yajko, who was awakened around 1:30 a.m. by gunfire and explosions.

“The incident in Watertown did involve what we believe to be explosive devices possibly, potentially, being used against the police officers,” tate police spokesman David Procopio told the Associated Press.

Originally posted April 18, 2013 @ 5:54 p.m.

FBI release images

One male is brown skinned, wearing a black ball cap, dark jacket, khaki pants, and carrying a black backpack. The other male, wearing a black jacket, grey hoodie and white ball cap turned backwards, is reportedly on surveillance video placing a bag near the site of one explosion.

The video footage was taken from a CCTV camera located outside Lord & Taylor department store and another CCTV camera across the street from Lord & Taylor on Boylston Street.

Within hours after 2 bombs exploded near the finish line, the FBI appealed to the public to send in photos and videos taken along the marathon route near the finish line.

Update II: Photo of suspect #2 running from 2nd explosion site. He is at far left, wearing white ball cap and black jacket (click to enlarge). (Photo source)

Update: Reddit.com users posted these photos of ball caps similar to the ones worn by suspects #1 and #2.

• Obama Orders First Boston bombing suspect deported back to Saudi Arabia
  • Persons of interest in Boston Bombing: “We didn’t do it!”
  • Michelle Obama says she was “absolutely not” surprised by the response to her Oscar appearance
  • Jeff, the Man in the wheelchair, is in critical but stable condition

210 Responses to “UPDATE: 1 Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Dead; White Hat Bomber Still On the Loose”

n1kk1a says:

Thank for keeping us updated, Sandra! :clap:

^^^ You’re welcome hun.

RahrahRiah says:

That is why I come to this site 1st for information… straight to the point, no chaser!

Victoria says:

It’s dem North Koreans….

LittleBigMouth says:

I pray someone recognizes one of them.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’m not buying anything in the media until Sandra confirms it because unlike other outlets, she will correct a story with a quickness if it starts to look shady.

spongebobfan says:

well those 2 boys from yesterday was a track runner and his coach, poo 17yo guy face was on ny post

these guys look white….i won my office pool :coffee:

Awwww, thanks @ ReadingIsFundamental :)

BayMami_de4 says:

I’m tripping on how calm they are…..I have no words.

Suspect #2 in the white cap looks like he’s wearing a disguise. There’s no way his nose is that big. :no:

BayMami_de4 says:

@sandra – he sure isn’t trying to hide his face with his hat on backwards.

@ BayMami_de4: He’s probably wearing a prosthetic nose and chin. His hair looks like a wig also.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sandra…you is better than CNN???? :rofl:

spiceykay says:

Did you really say his nose is too big to be real? Lmao

Tt says:

The white hat kid looks white. The black hat guy loooked like some other race in the CNN zoomed in video.

spiceykay says:

Did you really say his nose is too big to be real? Lmao

It looks like his nose is a prosthetic. His chin, too. I could be wrong. http://i.imgur.com/Bp7cc4R.jpg

It do look kinda like a Groucho Marx nose.

:kona:

It do look kinda like a Groucho Marx nose.

Some reporter for the NY Times claims the original photo is Photoshopped. He points to distorted pixels around the suspect as proof, while ignoring similar distorted pixels around most of the people in the image. If he thinks it’s Photoshopped, where did the wizard get the clear photo of the suspect from?

spiceykay says:

That nose is pretty big and it does look very digital undergroundish.

BayMami_de4 says:

digital undergroundish….sure does

Redditors listening to a police scanner say police know where these guys live.

69 says:

On this whole Kerry Rhodes deal

Dude 1: Bottoms don’t know how to keep their damn mouth shut.

Dude 2: That’s why you have to keep a dkic in their mouth.

:ghost: :casket:

Suspect in white cap dropped backpack near 8-year-old victim, his mother and sister http://i.imgur.com/whDMFrz.jpg

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Just logged in to get the latest update cause these idots on the news don’t know where to get a reliable source from to report what is really going on… they need to stick to the latest unsolved Oakland shooting.

Redditors listening to a police scanner say police know where these guys live.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      PoPo scanners are the absolute shat. Every newsroom in America has at least 2. On the list of shat journalists absolutely love. That is somebody’s JOB. Sitcho azz at this desk..write news briefs :pc: and in your spare time? Listen to that dayum scanner. :listen: I seen somebody get almost fired once for missing important shat off the scanner. Shooting at the shopping center… why you aint hear it on the scanner…why we gotta get it off the newswire?? This dude over there fuggin with NAPSTER :dead:

the suspects were throwing grenades at police in a county 10 miles outside of Boston…folks said they heard bombs going off and saw the smoke, suspect 1 in the black hat was pronounced dead at the hospital, suspect 2 is still at large…

it was straight bombs over baghdad out that joint… did ya’ll see the video, and hear that shyt?? :no:

UPDATE: Authorities have identified the Boston Marathon bombing suspect still on the looseas Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19. His brother,20, was the suspect killed overnight in Watertown, Mass

Yardgirl says:

This is so surreal to me. I am in Boston ALL the time without any fear at all. Now not so much, just like NYC :cry: I will stay praying for peace :pray:

lovezoe says:

Stay safe Boston area Roses.

Miany says:

Good Morning :hi: Picka, lovezoe, Yardgirl…This is so unreal. The entire city is on lockdown told to remain indoors. I :pray: no more innocent bystanders or law enforcement members are injured or killed.

lovezoe says:

They have a YT video showing some footage. What makes folks want to shoot videos. If you can hear gunshots and see cop cars, YOU ARE IN DANGER. Keep your tail at home. I hate these are people of color, the whole group will be blamed instead of that one particular person.

Morning Miany, Zoe, Yardgirl :waves:

Starr says:

Just woke up to the madness thats been happening over night. This ish is crazy. Towns shut down completely.

:popcorn: its went down last night, grenades and ish :popcorn:

Got dammit dude just had to be muslim..just saw his “social media” profile :facepalm:

Maaaaaan Muslims bout to catch hell here after this shyt :no:

I saw he is from Russia :popcorn: Muslim you say

I just saw his social media page.. i dont know if the link above is working yet..but he is MUSLIM…

CLICK ON MY NAME IF U WANT TO SEE BOSTON BOMBER SUSPECT #2…

They both have Russian names :tea: but you can be a Muslim from Russian though. :yes:

and they are saying they have been in the US for 2years :tea: this ish is like a movie hunty ….

lovezoe says:

The Chief of Police has ordered a shelter in place for the ENTIRE city of Boston. 600K folks. PLEASE BE SAFE those who are lurkers and Roses.

PumpkinsMama says:

GM ladies :waves: Aunty I KNOW you all over this Boston stuff. One of them mitches are dead. But I’m concerned if they corner the second nut, he’s gonna blow sumthin else up :no:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

and they are saying they have been in the US for 2years this ish is like a movie hunty ….

It will be a movie…on lifetime…sometime next year :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

LAWD…I need them to bring in dude alive so we can know if this was just the beginning

lovezoe says:

NAIJA- His brother allegedly had IEDs strapped to him and they shot a police in the head. He not going down without a bodybag.

newmom87 says:

Smh at him dropping the backpack and nobody noticed. And last night my hubby was making fun of my paranoia . I was raised by a mother who survived the worst parts of NY during the crack era and was taught to always make sure my back is against a wall and I am paying attention to what everyone around is doing.

bnatural says:

Morning Folks :waves:

I hope they catch the second guy ALIVE.

Georgians , Turkman , and Chycznians are all Muslim which are former soviet republics and still come under Russian rule. So yes he is Muslim….

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Naija :kiss: Nope he aint comin alive. That ninja will blow himself up 1st. :tea:

NaijaGal says:

saw Fannie on American Idol last night…looked and sounded great…never bought a Fantasia album before but will def cop the new one

MissTaken says:

:no: Sad way to start a Friday. I hope they capture the second person before he hurts more people. He knows it’s over for him. He can’t go home and they will imprison him here at best…..he has no cares to give. Or his puppet master watching this somewhere laughing

Just saw that another crockpot thang was found in a the vehicle :popcorn: it ain’t no telling how many of them bombs been made

lovezoe says:

There is a story that just came about Chencya? that says a part of Russia is becoming a breeding ground for terror. There is much more to this story that we will have to weed through.

PUMKIN :kiss: morning luv

MissTaken says:

@Naijia I keep hearing good things about her new songs. I have always enjoyed her songs. She truly has a gift from God. I hope she honors it this time :yes:

MissTaken says:

Them Russians do not play :nono: While we are over here worried about Lil Kim in Korea and who traveling to Cuba we might want to worry about Vladimir. Y’all saw Rocky. That Russian almost killed e’r body :(

Them Russians do not play
      ________________________

Girl when I hear about the Russia, I think about that movie Salt :popcorn:

NaijaGal says:

MISSTAKEN – yeah I’ve always loved her singing, just never copped an album but with all she’s went through and she’s shining brighter than ever I’m gonna give her my coins :yes:

I was a Fanny fan but and her new songs do sound good :tea: But I will no longer support her. I’m good on that one :tea: I have enough of her albums

MissTaken says:

:hi: Jenie. I forgot about the movie Salt! They are supposed to do another one. Yea that’s one of those movies were you walk out the movie theatre or your house looking at the world and your neighbor like :huh: Don’t trust nobody no mo

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Like someone up top said, this wont end with him turning himself in.

I was listening to a live feed from Boston last night when all of this was going down. I fell asleep listening to all the chatter about grenades being lobbed at police. When I awoke around 2 a.m., reporters were interviewing a Watertown resident who said there were unexploded IED’s in the street. He said ambulances were going in reverse down the street and police were running backwards. But, for some reason, I didn’t think the perps were the Bombing suspects. So I went to bed. :shrug:

Salt is my movie :yahoo: Angelina is the truth in that flick :shotsfired:

That’s why I heard Boston is on shutdown, they found some more cookers :no:

lovezoe says:

This is all just so scary. They comparing this to 9/11 with shutting down cities. I REALLY hope folks take heed to the advice and not try to be a Youtube star.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Morning Roses

NaijaGal says:

She looked beautiful, she didn’t scream or buck wildly, and she kept her shoes on. I was very proud of her. :thumbsup: I still wish she’d sing gospel.

I remember 9/11 oh so well, I kept a tv at my desk, and would watch Regis and when that went down baby :steer: everyone was out the building stat!!!! Me and my mom both worked at the Summit Building in ATL (federal Building). Shyt was cray, I remember not seeing not one plane in the sky, which is weird cause we stayed not to far from the airport. I will never forget that

The main reason I didn’t think it was them was I saw a photo taken at the scene of 1 of the suspects spread eagle on the ground with his arms extended in a surrender position. His hair was blond, and neither of the suspects had blond hair. So, I thought it was a carjacking that went horribly wrong. I guess the grenades and the IEDs should have been a red flag. :coffee:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Look like they are surrounding a house right now on.

NaijaGal says:

I still wish she’d sing gospel.
      ========================
      I see her doing that genre within the next 10 years but I appreciate her not pretending unlike some folks…cough Kirk Franklin cough :lol:

MissTaken says:

@Sandra He said ambulances were going in reverse down the street and police were running backwards. But, for some reason, I didn’t think the perps were the Bombing suspects.
      ——————–
      :thinking: maybe I am half asleep but I envisioned screw music and a movie being rewinded. This seems surreal. Maybe that’s the point it’s not. It’s all a diversion. Scared now :kona:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Sandra, reports are saying they carjacked someone and told the man they were the Boston bombers.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Before the shoot out…

lovezoe says:

MSNBC is reporting they may have a location on suspect #2.

_________________________

Then they came out and said he was a innocent bystander :smack: Lawd I would be shook for a while :no: all those guns pointed at me

unlike some folks…cough Kirk Franklin cough
      ————–
      You don’t think Kirk lip gloss, MAC Studio 42, tight nut busta capris and inability to harmonize are authentic? I am :shocked:

Watching Fanny on yt :trophy: you betta sang :trophy:
      :tea: still not buying her album, but she will do well anyways :cheer: goodluck to her

San says:

:hi: Morning, Dont want to see no more, let me know when they both dead :kona:

MissTaken says:

Then they came out and said he was a innocent bystander Lawd I would be shook for a while all those guns pointed at me
      ——
      @Jenie: It’s crazy. Then if you resist or defend yourself you will be kilT. Like that 80 year old lady APD shot up saying she had a trap house. Case of mistaken identity :no: they said she returned fire. Well duh man if you bust in my grandma house right now :shotsfired: she is MOST def going to bust back. She gangsta

GAGIRL87 says:

Jenie :kiss:

San says:

One male is brown skinned
      ———————–
      Dont nan one look brown to me :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

Good Morning Roses. This mess here is just crazy. Makes me feel liek no one is safe anymore. Just crazy.

MissTaken says:

The way he was describing the scene right outside his window was that unexploded IED’s were in the street and everyone was told to back up away from the IEDs. He said ambulances were going in reverse. Then a few minutes later, he said the street was quiet. So the reporters told him to be safe and he hung up the phone. So I thought the drama was all over with and I went to bed. :shrug:

GAGIRL That gravie :bow: you gets the :trophy: :bow: you better werk!!!!
      :yahoo:

NaijaGal says:

they’re sho’nuff WHITE MEN…WHITE MEN…WHITE MEN :tea: but they’re gonna try it with the whole Muslim chit…nah kid they’re WHITE MEN

==========================
      I’d never say that :eek: …the gays love God than most people…shoutout to Donnie and Bobby Jones :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

It was crazy how we could hear everything happening live on the police scanners as the gunfight went down last night. Reddit.com is no joke! :lol:

lovezoe says:

Two people have been taking in custody, don’t think it’s the suspects.

Milky says:

Good morning all. :pray: for the officers family that was killed. Very sad

San says:

@Naija, White lady I work with talking bout they look Jewish or Greek. I’m like well they look white to me :huh: They quick to add that extra, but if they were indeed brown skinned, they’d be Black

NaijaGal says:

they’re sho’nuff WHITE MEN…WHITE MEN…WHITE MEN but they’re gonna try it with the whole Muslim chit…nah kid they’re WHITE MEN
      _________________________

:tea: and more :tea: :preach:

Did you hear Miss Sophia on Ryan Cameron’s Morning show this morning complaining about Derek J and Miss Lawrence stealing her act? :lol:

San says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

GAGIRL That gravie you gets the you better werk!!!!
      —————————–
      Right :yes: :lol:

ShoYaRight says:

So no apology to the coach and his track student that were falsely identified?

No apology from CNN from falsely labeling the suspects as “dark skinned”, further demonizing the dark black male in Amerikkka?

I can’t on this Friday. I can’t!!!!!

lovezoe says:

They may LOOK white but the media and other alabasters won’t refer to them as such. To them if you not a WASP, then you not white.

lovezoe says:

Two people have been taking in custody, don’t think it’s the suspects.

:blink: what you watching thought a suspect is dead :huh: and the other on foot. Are there more perps involved :shrugs:

San says:

That man know he is a mess, not cute enuff to be on tv tho :tea:

that_VA_thickchick says:

unlike some folks…cough Kirk Franklin cough
      ————–
      ______
      I have *nene voice* NEVER liked Kirk Franklin EVER! Even as a backslider Fantasia got more annointing her than that little hobbit. SN: Am I the only one that thing Plies looks like Kirk with gold fronts? :kona:

lovezoe says:

Jenie- MSNBC. One suspect is dead, one is on th lam and they said they have to people in custody, not under arrest.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Jenie & San STOP :ashamed:

Naija & San :hug:
      Hey Zoe! :hi:

Hey GA :waves:

The Boston police are being told to stay off the air, meaning don’t use their radios to communicate. They found a rocket in a house and they’re afraid the radio signals might detonate it.

lovezoe says:

The youngest suspect is 19, where is mama and daddy at? Are they here? Is the family all in on it? So many questions that we may never have the real answers to.

NaijaGal says:

GAGIRL :hug: hey beautiful…just shutting it all the way down with your gravi…heifer

@SAN – and you know it…but I’m gonna be at work all day asking my white coworkers what’s wrong with their people

A damn rocket :shock: the heyull ,,,, they came for war :no:

Suspect #1 posted this video this weekend. He died last night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lgTvAMP2Ak

lovezoe says:

Verizon Fios is really getting on my nerves this am. Why must they make it so hard to reset your account?

Apparition says:

I’m hearing they may have an accomplice in custody. I wonder if/how well they were supported. Why would they have to rob a gas station? You’d only get a couple hundred dollars..

I can confirm that @GAGIRL is fine though.

lovezoe says:

We gone need a translation of that video you posted auntie.

Milky says:

Good mornin all :wave:

another package has been spotted :popcorn: Auntie you right reddit is the truth :shock: there live updates lawd

lovezoe says:

Well Sandy, based on the pics that boy nose is in fact real.

Nakeya_j says:

SN: Am I the only one that thing Plies looks like Kirk with gold fronts?
      —-
      “Im coming up, on the rough sideeeeee of the mountiannnnn” Chiilleeee yes he does. But you aint shyt already today for saying that. :hug:

Crickett says:

Good morning. Sandra I really underestimated you, :bowdown:
      your report is thorough and very well written. As a former journalist turned nurse, I’m really proud to say I’ve been with you since 2004 when I used to search for pics of my boyfriend at the club. Were students? What kind of visa’s did they have?

lovezoe says:

Did anyone read the email that sorority girl send to the rest of her sorority sisters. I cackled for about five minutes. If not google Delta Gamma email.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

That man know he is a mess, not cute enuff to be on tv tho

^^^^^^^^^^^^

NONE OF THEIR ARSES SHOULD BE ON TV, JUST MY OPINION, I’VE DETERMINED GOING FORWARD BECAUSE MY CHILD IS GETTING OLDER AND I DO MONITOR EVERYTHING SHE WATCHES ON TV, STRAIGHT RATED G, I DON’T EVEN LET HER WATCH PG CARTOONS UNLESS I’M PRESENT AND I APPROVE, SOME PG STUFF BE OUTA HAND, BUT ANYHOO SINCE THIS NONSENSE IS GOING SO PUBLIC I’M SIMPLY GOING TO TELL HER THAT MEN WHO DRESS UP IN WOMEN CLOTHING AND PRETEND TO BE WOMEN ARE SIMPLY AN EXAMPLE OF MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES LEFT UNTREATED, IF MY ARSE STARTED WALKING AROUND PRETENDING TO BE A CAT OR BARKING LIKE A DOG THEY WOULD CONDUCT A MENTAL HYGIENE ARREST :coffee:

SO COME ON OUT PARADE AND ALL, TV SHOWS ETC. MALLS, PARKTS ETC. YALL ARSES ARE GOING TO BE LUMPED TOGETHER WITH POOKIE NEM, THE NEIGHBORHOOD CRACK HEADS AND OTHER FOLKS WITH DRUG/ALCOHOL/MENTAL ISSUES ROAMING THE STREETS WHO “I” CONSIDER DYSFUNCTIONAL

This is not the right damn gravie :mad:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

SN: Am I the only one that thing Plies looks like Kirk with gold fronts?
      —-
      +++++
      You’re welcome. Happy Friday Mama. :hug:

that_VA_thickchick says:

:dead:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

A damn rocket the heyull ,,,, they came for war
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THESE DUDES WHO BE SCREAMING POLICE BRUTALITY, I BETCHA NONE OF THE ARSES WANT TO BE OUT THERE TRYING TO CAPTURE THIS SUSPECT, THANK GOD FOR THE POLICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT THEY PERFORM THE JOBS THAT FOLKS LIKE US AREN’T CAPABLE OF DOING, BECAUSE WE AINT TRYING TO DIE FOR NOBODY WHO AINT KIN TO, I PRAY FOR THEIR SAFETY AND THAT THIS MONSTER IS BROUGHT TO JUSTICE OR BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS, THAT WOULD SUFFICE AS JUSTICE AS WELL :coffee:

San says:

NONE OF THEIR ARSES SHOULD BE ON TV
      I concur, we are in a totally different world now. So much exposure to all kinds of mess.

reddit is the truth

I e-luv reddit but the rape threads and chit get me hype to kill :huh: . Reddit holds a lot of the dark corners of the internet..but their users, the bomb.

:wave: Good morning and Happy Friday Roses and Sandrarose!!!! :buttshake:

reddit is the truth
      I e-luv reddit but the rape threads and chit get me hype to kill . Reddit holds a lot of the dark corners of the internet..but their users, the bomb.

:yes:

So what was he supposed to be saying in the video. In the first few seconds that I watched it looked as though he was doing impersonations of people.

:think:

ShoYaRight says:

i will never give fanny a dime of my hard earned money. she is uncouth, ungrateful, ghetto trash. but that’s just my opinion.

goat76 says:

I go to reddit, TMB, and twitter before I go to any news site.

PumpkinsMama says:

Ok ya’ll this was a drive by :steer: Imma come back on later this afternoon iffin I aint gots a headache from this here funeral. Why o why are the 12t three letter “Fun” smh :peace:

Milky says:

@wifey :kiss:

LSLH says:

@Sandra

My good friend works at CNN and told me that there was a meeting called by the heads of the company and YOU my dear was the topic. They discussed CNN’s credibility and how it has gone down over the last several months and that YOU SANDRA ROSE has more credentials and credibility than CNN does!

:yes:

Nakeya_j says:

lol @VA Thanks!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

FANNIE IS A SINGER NOT MY DAMN SISTER, AS AN ENTERTAINER SHE CAN SAANG HER ARSE OFF, AND GENERALLY I ONLY LISTEN TO MUSIC FOR ENJOYMENT

MOST MUSICIANS HAVE SORDID PASTS, BUT MEN ARE TYPICALLY GIVEN A PASS AND WOMEN ARE HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD

FANNIE IS GOOD, LET US HEATHENS LISTEN IN PEACE PUHLEEZE, THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY HAS AN ALBUM COMING OUT :coffee:

Nakeya_j says:

LSLH says:

@Sandra

GO SANDRA!!!

Well that was harsh :blink:
      :bye: pumpkin

VDot says:

___________________________________

Jennnnnnie…. :eek:

is that Ruben Studdard in your gravie???

:eek:

MsB2u says:

good morning everybody
      :waves:

MsB2u says:

_____________________________________________________________________
      :applause:

:wave: wifey & e-hubby :kiss:

Milky says:

I guess my font is white today. Hmpff :peace:

Folks that wanna buy Fanny album :thumbsup: I’m sure it will be good, as all her albums were in the past :yes: As for getting a purchase from myself :tea: nah !!!! Ion support her no more :shrugs: and yes we all have a past :yes: BEST of luck to Fanny :hi:

@Milky don’t start that :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Well that was harsh
      ++++++++++++

Morning Jenie

well damn INTENSE is preaching on this Friday morn…mmmmhmmmm…say that :tea:

<<<<— She werking that wall :yes: but naw just wanted to show how Kim will look next week with a tan of cours :D

Diva says:

@Sis you gone break the blog with all those emotes chile!!!! OAN good morning…da hubby came running in the room saying how good Fanny looked on Idol….he said she has been taking care of herself. She cute but not as cute as my wife. :buttshake:

FFFFFAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIAAAAAA!!!
      :yahoo:

shoutout to (whatever that boy’s name is that’s always caping for her)

ShoYaRight says:

gurl bye, you about to fuk up your daughter’s head with bullshyt. gonna have her walking around in life confused and turned around because of your hatred of her uncle’s lifestyle and the lifestyle of others. take your all caps, angry black woman rage and shove it up there where you have also placed your fanny cds. i am not here for you

I knew I was gonna wake up and one of em if not both was gonna be dead. I guessed suicide. Which the surviving one is gonna do. Dont belee me just wartch.

Ruben Studdard?!

Morning @VA :happy: and it starts :popcorn: come sit with me :gossip:

San says:

:shocked: :popcorn: <—Bored :lol:

@Jenie you don’t see yo sis font this Friday I guess :cuss:

Listen. That new Fanny song OTB12 play every morning :thinking: Its a remake of something…its wonderful tho. Fanny be sanging chile. :heart:

Milky says:

:koolaid3: happy friday all. Im not goin to speak again.

DIVA :shock: my bad :kiss: :hump: <<<< incest :hahaha: my bad

PumpkinsMama says:

Mutha fuggas aint NEVA entitled to their own opinion in here!!! Got damn! :cuss: Yeah im really out this time. It’s too early

Diva get ova here to this Kona with me and VA :popcorn:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SHOYA

IT’S NOT THAT DEEP AND I DON’T GIVE A SHIAT WHAT YOUR OPINION IS AS LONG AS I’M STILL ABLE TO TYPE MINE YA DIG

MY BABY HEAD AINT BOUTS TO BE FUGGED UP ABOUT SHIAT CAUSE JUST BECAUSE MOFOS DON’T HAVE ANY MORALS AND FUGGIN ERRRYTING LUBED THAT’S NOT MOVING LIKE EARHOLES AND SHIAT, I’M GOING TO TEACH HER WHAT’S RIGHT AND WHAT’S WRONG BASED ON MY UPBRINGING, MORALS, AND BELIEFS, BECAUSE LAST I CHECKED THAT’S MY RESPONSIBILITY AND ROLE AS A PARENT OF THE CHILD THAT I GAVE BIRTH TOO-AND “NOBODY” SUPERCEDES MY ROLE AND POSITION AS A PARENT TO HER

SO LIVE YA LIFE HOW YOU CHOOSE, BUT ERRRYBODY DON’T HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT SHIAT AND WE STILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO TEACH OUR CHILDREN HOW WE SEE FIT LAST I CHECKED

AND I’LL GIVE YOU A PASS, SIMPLY CAUSE I’M TRYING TO KEEP THE PEACE, BUT YOU CAN LICK AND KISS ERRRY CREVICE OF MY ARSE SEEING THAT’S PROBABLY WHAT YOU IN TO ANY HOW :coffee:

MsB says:

VA
      ShoYaRight
      Pumpkin
      Sandra

And :wave: for those I may have missed

jeniefrumdabloc says:

DIVA my bad <<<< incest my bad

~~~~~~~~~
      :stop: no incest with my sista :lick:

Lose to Win! :yes: And :facepalm:

Pumpkin :nono: no you don’t you come ova to this here kona and chill :popcorn:

San says:

Mutha fuggas aint NEVA entitled to their own opinion in here!!!
      _____

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Diva get ova here to this Kona with me and VA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ya’ll better have some good potent dranks waiting on meh :rofl:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Pumpkin
      Sandra

:kiss: :buttshake:

:wave: Razzle
      Intense

MissTaken says:

:stop: Wayment we gangbanging on bacon?

Lose to When*! :yes: And :facepalm:

——-
      Fixed that for you. :tea:

:wave: hey San

Whew chile :popcorn: and sis love that gravie :yahoo:

MissTaken says:

Wayment we gangbanging on bacon?
      ————-

Morning and chit. Yall up early today huh?

Them some dark skinned niggas huh?

@Sis thank you hunni

Diva says:

:wave: morning Man…where yo gravi on real gravi Friday? let me see you looking like Boris :waiting:

MissTaken says:

*Kevin Hart you just got busted out for eat @$$ face*
      OHHH! OHHHH! Razzle you just gone come up in here with your whole body out on Friday huh? You are something else :kona:

MsB says:

:offtopic: There is this meddling azz winter dude (trying to make a name for himself) in my office, and he seems to have it in for me… My boss works in a different office than I do, and this guy works in my office but is in a different department that has nothing to do with me. But he is steadily running his mouth to my boss about shyt :mad: I’m thisclose to :cuss: ing him out.

Jeni ima shake it fo ya

:buttshake:

:danban1:

It’s FRIDAY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      fass azz :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Its a remake of something…its wonderful tho.
      ========================
      Night Shift by the Commodores

MsB says:

There is this meddling azz winter dude (trying to make a name for himself) in my office, and he seems to have it in for me… My boss works in a different office than I do, and this guy works in my office but is in a different department that has nothing to do with me. But he is steadily running his mouth to my boss about shyt I’m thisclose to ing him out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      chile don’t let that honkytonk get yo pressure up! Ignore his azz

Night Shift by the Commodores

!!! :yes: Thx Naija. I knew I knew that melody! And :newpost: up yall.

Milky says:

@wifey u said that was ur sista and really this :hump: is goin on. This sum jerry springer shait.

MsB says:

—————
      Be all kinds of nice to him.. I mean the creepy nice. :) give him the creepy smile and just start a conversation asking him all kinds of questions.

lovezoe says:

BREAKING: They have an accomplice who was on an Amtrak plane headed to NY.

Lose to When*!

:hahaha: Yeen right, @Razzie. :hug:

ShoYaRight says:

I’ve seen how you like to bait the posters on this site and respond with long paragraphs where you are too lazy too use correct punctuation and capitalization. I’ll pass on kissing your azz because if it looks anything like your face or that ratchet wig, I’ll probably puke.

My tormented, angry, bitter confused sister, lighten up doll. All I said was that fanny was uncouth ghetto trash whom I will not support financially. I’m entitled to that opinion. No need to attack it. And I have concluded that you are as classy as she is so I’m no longer supporting your insatiable appetite for e-drama today. Go sniff somewhere else.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

BREAKING: They have an accomplice who was on an Amtrak plane headed to NY.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WE DON’T WANT HIS ARSE UP HERE, THEY HAVE HIM RIGHT?

:newpost: come up stairs guys :steer:

Henny Blaque says:

________________________________
      Going thru the exact same thing… I cant even talk on the phone without him being in my conversation and repeating everything I say.

When I’ve had enough of his presence, I just put on Tupac and Ice Cube….gets him out everytime.

OTB son(s) friends : Hello Ms OTB <==== said in the Ms Parker voice

OTB: hello boys

OTB son(s) :facepalm:

Friends : your momma so pretty and fine

OTB son(s) :facepalm: man shut up

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

ShoYaRight says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      NOPE I DON’T USE PUNCTUATION AS A MATTER OF FACT IT’S MY SIGNATURE BUT I’M GLAD TO SEE YOUR A FAN, SEEING HOW YOU MADE MENTION OF MY BROTHER AND MY DISAGREEMENT WITH HIS LIFESTYLE, SEEMS TO ME YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO FONT TO ME

BOW DOWN BISH AND GET THE DILDO AND THE BUNCHED UP PANTIES OUT YOUR ARSE, YOU DONT’ LIKE FANNIE CAUSE SHE’S LOOSE AND I DON’T LIKE MEN WHO DRESS UP AND PRETEND TO BE WOMEN

SIMPLE AS THAT, YOU FONTED YOUR OPINION AND I FONTED MINE BUT DON’T COME ON HERE FLAMING HEMORRHOIDS MAD CAUSE I RESPONDED ABOUT FANNIE MAE

YOU SOUND LIKE MY BROTHER, WHO GOT ALL PISSY CAUSE I CAN WEAR A FULL WEAVE IF I SO CHOOSE AND HE CAN’T-DON’T BE MAD BOO :coffee:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WEEE

SHEW :ghost:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

GO HAVE OOOPS I MEAN GO ADOPT A CHILD OF YOUR OWN YOU CAN RAISE GAY FRIENDLY :coffee:

SINcereDom22 says:

Sandra, you know VERY WELL that neither of those two suspects are “brown skinned”.

BostonBabe says:

So the city is shut down, I am stuck at work !!! I don’t like this