Trayvon Martin art by Andrea Montano

A Florida police officer who brought images of Trayvon Martin to target practice has been fired, FOX News reports.

Sgt. Ron King of the Port Canaveral police dept. was participating in target practice with two other Port Canaveral police officers and a civilian port employee when he produced images resembling Trayvon Martin.

King asked the men if they wanted to use the images for target practice and they said no, Port Canaveral Interim Chief Executive Officer John Walsh told WFTV. Walsh said the men told King to put the images back into his patrol car.

Port Canaveral is about 50 miles southeast of Sanford, Florida, where unarmed 17-year-old Martin was shot and killed in 2012 by neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman. Zimmerman has claimed self-defense.

• CNN distorts the facts to support Zimmerman… again
  • Is Angela Corey Sabotaging the Trayvon Martin Murder Case?
  • George Zimmerman’s lawyers quit
  • 2nd Ambulance Was Cancelled for George Zimmerman
    • NaijaGal

:rofl: you can't make this chit up

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/cd662b9573f6bf07ea9596614ac748ab.png Breezy

Good that he was fired. The sad part is he didn't think he did anything wrong :no:

• lovezoe

Should have heard his "apology"

• SRR71

Mr. King thought this was a good idea WHY? I'm just glad someone reported him...that's crazy..

• Pickachu Tran

the fukk wrong with this dude :eyeroll:

• NaijaGal

so seriously, what's in those Florida waters???

• NaijaGal

a kid is murdered for walking in his neighborhood
      a kid is killed for playing the music too loud in his car

• Pickachu Tran

Sandra CAN WE GET A MEDICAL MINUTE ON DISAPPEARING EDGES

PLEASE & THANK YOU.

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

I think it's too much sun :lol:

• Miany

The crazy thing about it is....They make you take ALL these 'tests' when applying for these law enforcement jobs. Suppossedly Psychologists and mental health professionals assist in developing these tests.... :wtf: we gotta do to get em to throw some questions on there that will help indicate applicants who are subconscious racists.

Nasir still isn't here? :no:

I bet Sandra won't do another Fanny Pack Post upon request lol

Miany says:

The crazy thing about it is….They make you take ALL these ‘tests’ when applying for these law enforcement jobs. Suppossedly Psychologists and mental health professionals assist in developing these tests…. we gotta do to get em to throw some questions on there that will help indicate applicants who are subconscious racists.
      -----------
      Some folks know folks who took the test and others know how to take test.

• Miany

“Before I am an artist, I am a father, a son, and a brother to some of the most cherished women in the world. So for me to suggest in any way that harm and violation be brought to a woman is one of my biggest mistakes and regrets. As an artist, one of the most liberating things is being able to paint pictures with my words. But with that comes a great responsibility. And most recently, my choice of words was not only offensive, it does not reflect my true heart. And for this, I apologize. To every woman that has felt the sting of abuse, I apologize. I recognize that as an artist I have a voice and with that, the power of influence. To the young men who listen to my music, please know that using a substance to rob a woman of her right to make a choice is not only a crime, it’s wrong and I do not encourage it. To my fans, I also apologize if I have disappointed you. I can only hope that this sparks a healthy dialogue and that I can contribute to it.”

–William Roberts (a.k.a “Rick Ross”)
      ^^ 3rd apology. If he said this the first time he'd still have a Reebok sponsorship... see they pay folk to do this. Sometimes dummies (who are paid to rap) choose to make statemets, they shouldn't do this as it is not there area of specialty.

• Anna

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Miany says:

———–
      Some folks know folks who took the test and others know how to take test.

~~
      Bingo.

Rick Ross should have said that first.

• that_VA_thickchick

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Rick Ross should have said that first.
      :yes:

ORRRRRRRR Not said that bullshyt in the first place. That was just dumb. I can't belive he thought it was a good idea.

• Nakeya_j

If he said this the first time he’d still have a Reebok sponsorship… see they pay folk to do this. Sometimes dummies (who are paid to rap) choose to make statemets, they shouldn’t do this as it is not there area of specialty.
      -----
      *side eye* If he really felt this way he would of said so the first go around. Only because now he is missing money, is he saying this. Too little, too late. I wonder who wrote this and stuck his name on it? :tea:

• libra80sbaby

:wtf: is up with these iggnant azz Florida folk???

• Miany

@BEDAZZLED...YUP. This one reads like a prepared statement. If I was a celebrity I'd let folk do what I pay em to do. If he did, Reebok probably wouldn't have dropped his azz. They waited for him to issue not one but, two half azzed apologies before the nixxed him.
      Sooooo what yall think bout Usher and Tameka tweeting each other??? I kinda like her. I dunno why they gotta communicate on twitter or what not but... I'll be waiting round on the gossip :tea:

• that_VA_thickchick

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      Cause we know his cornbread azz didn't write it.

• Miany

@That_VA, Nakeya..... I'm not saying what he said was right. I'm just saying the proper apology coulda got him to keep his job....If I was managing his career we woulda spun the shii outta this lyric and he woulda probably came out with MORE endorsements.

Cause we know his cornbread azz didn’t write it.
      ----------
      Sweating chicken grease.

• PumpkinsMama

@ Dazzle Wit muffins hidden under his Moobies :kona:

MIANY, how could you have spun it? :shrug:

Pumpikins, turkey legs and bacon stuffed under his love handles too.

Keeps it nice and hot for when he's ready to eat them too. :yes:

• Pickachu Tran

fukk Officer Ricky

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

smh damn

morning roses

• that_VA_thickchick

Razzle and Pumpkin got me :dead: early on Monday morning. :rofl:

• that_VA_thickchick

Miany says:

@That_VA, Nakeya….. I’m not saying what he said was right. I’m just saying the proper apology coulda got him to keep his job
      ________
      True, cause Reebok wasn't mad he said it. Just mad he didn't seem remorseful after receiving backlash.

• PumpkinsMama

And a gravyboat in his drawz talkin bout "nah baby it's just gravy" :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

And a gravyboat in his drawz talkin bout “nah baby it’s just gravy”
      --------------
      White gravy with sausage and cracked pepper. :popcorn:

• Nakeya_j

Miany says:

----
      Right. But neither him or his peoples were smart enough to see that. Dummy. So all this, that someone wrote, is too late. We all know he could care less. :tea:

• PumpkinsMama

A whole mutha F'n baked chicken in his back pocket sayin it's a midnight snack for lata

• Miany

@BEDAZZLED to be honest with you I haven't heard the song. All I know are the two lines that have been all over the internet......
      I would say something about how the lyrics are being misunderstood and that Ross does not advocate or excuse sexual assault or violence towards women. Date rape by ruthie/ xstacy, etc is a common issue explored in media and My client added these lyrics into his song in an attempt to bring light and raise awareness towards this serious issue that occurs all over this country. Young women need to be aware how easy it is to have their drinks compromised and be taken advantage of. I apologize if the lyrics were misunderstood. In hindsight the lyrics were not specific enough to relay my client's true intentions. We will immediately remove this single from the market and all proceeds earned from previous sales of this single will be donated to (insert women's charity here)

Damn... some biscuts and gravy with sausage sounds purty good right now. I think I'm going to make some this saturday. I think I'll pull out my turkey sausage on thursday so it can thaw.

:yes:

:popcorn:

• nybrn2

That police officer was wrong for that!!! Out of pocket. Swerving out of lanes and eeeerrrthang else!!!!! :cuss:

Rick Ross- I have no words :lipssealed:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:
      Pumpikins, turkey legs and bacon stuffed under his love handles too.
      Keeps it nice and hot for when he’s ready to eat them too.
      ^^ I'm mad I just got a visual of his azz... :no: aint nothin right bout him being that big...smh. I could actually hide food in his rolls if I wanted.

PumpkinsMama says:

And a gravyboat in his drawz talkin bout “nah baby it’s just gravy”
      -----------
      Midnight snacks will get you. Always does. :lol:

He gonna have a heart attack or something. He better not EVER step foot in that Heart Attack Burger place in Vegas. I hear them burgers are BANGING. But one of their regular customers died there...guess how. :tea:

• Pickachu Tran

:offtopic:

During Phaedra Parks’ first season on the show NeNe denied knowing her although they both grew up in the small town of Athens, Georgia, where Nene’s Grandmother used to babysit Phaedra as a child.

While Nene and Pheadra’s friendship was on the outs last year, two of her half-sisters came out to Ayden’s 1st birthday party with more of Nene’s family members.

Coincidentally Bravo didn’t use much of the footage. Everyone there was buzzing about how Nene’s sisters spilled ALL the tea on camera that day, telling stories about how both Greg and Nene had scammed several of their family members out of money in “real life,” which was apparently why Nene and her sisters were “estranged” at the time.

If you recall, the Leakes even had an investigative report about the Leakes’ mortgage fraud shenanigans back in the day…

All in all, Phaedra issued an apology and the two agreed to move past the 2 year old drama.

• Diva

Racist summabish!!!! :wave: morning Roses!!! somebody stole my weekend and I want it back right now :crying:

• Miany

@PICKA...I didn't catch the show....So Nene tried to act brand new cuz she Phaedra knew the REAL reason behind Nene being estranged from her family...so are you saying the big "BEEF" between Phaedra and Nene was all over Phaedra inviting Nene's relatives to Ayden's bday party?

Did y'all see Funky Dineva's recap of the reunion? "My hair is laid like a pile of sh!t on my head" was what it's called you yewtube. Does he does the ghey sh!t on purpose for laughs or is he really that way???

Anyway He was talking about Cynthia's tiddays :rofl:

I think he said something along the lines of "I am so offended by Cynthia's bullet proof tiddays just sitting up distracting me. I mean tiddays too the left tiddays too the right. Just in yo face gurul!"

• lexdiamonz

Is it me? Or is PHADREA the "country-EST" "southern belle" I HAVE EVER seen something in the milk aint clean bout her and "pollo" he looks like a "kept" man LOL and WTF is wrong with NENE HAIR!!!!!! that shyt looks like a swiffer mop

• Nakeya_j

Is it me? Or is PHADREA the “country-EST” “southern belle” I HAVE EVER seen something in the milk aint clean bout her and “pollo” he looks like a “kept” man LOL and WTF is wrong with NENE HAIR!!!!!! that shyt looks like a swiffer mop
      ----
      No, it's not just you. Phadrea is a fraud.

• PumpkinsMama

@ Dazzle Um squeez me but that Jabba the Hut lookin mofo just had a couple seizures or sumthin not to long ago smh

• Pickachu Tran

Miany says:

@PICKA…I didn’t catch the show….So Nene tried to act brand new cuz she Phaedra knew the REAL reason behind Nene being estranged from her family…so are you saying the big “BEEF” between Phaedra and Nene was all over Phaedra inviting Nene’s relatives to Ayden’s bday party

RIGHT! and NeNe tried to claim that phaedra went behind her back BUT THAT WASN'T THE CASE. The two families actually know each other. NeNe just mad cuz Phaedra know WHO SHE REALLY IS and that she has a relationship with her sisters. NeNe just doesn't want her business out in the streets thats why she made it her mission to repair her relationship with her family and to somehow convince ANDY NOT TO SHOW THE FOOTAGE OF HER FAMILY SHOWING OUT.

but yet, everyone calling Phaedra a SNAKE :eyeroll:

• Miany

I told yall mentality is the hardest thang to change. It's some dumb chicks. Dumb chicks out here in this world...Big Meech's 'bottom bish' I guess is on Ricki Lake talkin bout how she waiting til 2032 fo Meech to jump out that way they can get married :facepalm: Then she gone tell Ricki she dont need a rang. Boooooooy yalll I dayumm near fell outta my chair fo lack of oxygen!!!

• Miany

ooooh shiii she got ME together real quick
      "what we have is better than what a lotta people got and THEIR GUY is out here free!"
      guess she tooooold me then!

• VDot

:hailnaw:

What the fugg is wrong with people? :karate:

SHe gonna wait 19 years for this fool?? who is probably :blow: somebody in there and washing his drawers now? Giving his ass pillow talk and the I :heart: you's. Bish get your life together before you get your feelings hurt :lol:

• Pickachu Tran

Ive always liked NeNe but too be honest... NeNe and Phaedra are more alike then they are different. People confuse NeNe's aggressiveness w/ realness..but they both have shyt to hide.

• Mr.BluPhi

Im staying the phuck outta Florida....

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I'm so glad about all these trifling things that keep happening around the Travon case. This and Killer Man's brother posted that dumb azz pic has to help the prosecution's case. This shows the attitude among law enforcement that almost let Killer Man go free. The brother's actions shows exactly what these boys were raised to think. Keep it coming idiots.

• Ty

Me too Blu :nono:

Morning Roses & Thorns :wave:

• puppylove

Morning all :hi:
      So i guess Florida's new nickname is "The Kill A N**ga State"

• Who Dat

telling stories about how both Greg and Nene had scammed several of their family members out of money in “real life"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      IMO...Better than Phaedra, The Pickle Eater, and their car scam crew.

Two of their azzes went to the pokey...despite Phaedra being an atty... whereas Greg and Nene cant help if folks they knew gave from their HEART. The car dealerships and banks wont giving from their heart. Hence why Pickle Eater and that other chick in their scam crew (forgot her name but Sandy did a post on her) did a bid.

Folks kill meh.

• FuturedocDonte

:offtopic:
      Kerry Rhodes is done :no: mot just performed the coup de grace with that last pic

• Miany

@Picka...I always had a feeling Nene was the sneaky type. When she was riding round Athens tryna 'face her past' I knew it was something fishy...WHO lives in the same state they grew up in but gotta go on a tv drama to 'face your past' bissh you coulda been went on this journey all it woulda took was a road trip on any day off you had.

• Ty

:dead: @ the Pickle Eater

• Anna

Pickachu Tran says:

Ive always liked NeNe but too be honest… NeNe and Phaedra are more alike then they are different. People confuse NeNe’s aggressiveness w/ realness..but they both have shyt to hide.

~~~~~
      Makes sense to me.

• Nakeya_j

telling stories about how both Greg and Nene had scammed several of their family members out of money in “real life”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      IMO…Better than Phaedra, The Pickle Eater, and their car scam crew.

Two of their azzes went to the pokey…despite Phaedra being an atty… whereas Greg and Nene cant help if folks they knew gave from their HEART. The car dealerships and banks wont giving from their heart. Hence why Pickle Eater and that other chick in their scam crew (forgot her name but Sandy did a post on her) did a bid.

Folks kill meh.
      ------
      That's why I think Phaedra is a fake. She is sneaky. And I bet she already found out Apollo was doing way too much with Kenya. That's why she is really mad. smh.

• libra80sbaby

No :newpost: yet??? oh :kona:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I see yall talking about the housewives. Did anyone watch Married to Medicine last night? I know it has no viewers, but I done sent Sandy an email begging for a post on that madness last night.

• Miany

@WhoDat.. so Phaedra actually went to jail?

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Miany says:

@WhoDat.. so Phaedra actually went to jail?

**********************

No. Apollo and a female in the car theft crew did the bids.

• Pickachu Tran

everyone saying how Pheadra got shut down BUT I DONT SEE IT. I mean this girl didnt go behind NeNe back because its clear she already knew NeNe's people and her sisters didnt mind singing like song birds about NeNe's ish because they felt wronged by her. Why is people giving Phe hell on this issue when its clear NeNe was LYING. NeNe got loud & agressive as usual without saying much and without clarifying why she lied about her connection to Phe, Why? becuase she didnt want her shyt out in the open. So instead of beating a dead horse Pheadra apologized.

Are people that far up NeNe's azz that they cant see a liar when its right in front of them.

• Miany

@Nakeya...yes ma'am Apollo was CERTAINLY inappropriate with Kenya. (I saw the reunion pt1) They didn't go into details about the text messages but, I peeped the inappropriate contact from the dunk in the pool- THAT was inappropriate enough, I needed no more evidence.

• GAGIRL87

Big Meech’s ‘bottom bish’ I guess is on Ricki Lake
      ___________________________________________________________________

Who even suggested her to be interviewed? :shrugs:

Big Meech I don't know why he was cute too me :coffee: #judgeaway

GM :waves:

• Who Dat

No the other chick who was in the ring went to jail and Pickle Eater. Phaedra threw the chick under the bus. Told her to confess as her legal counsel or something like that...and she would have her back... and now the chick living in the projects etc.

Angela..chit! Angela Stanton maybe?

• Miany

@bird... interesting. I guess Phaedra married Apollo after the bid cuz he held her down....
      On married to medicine I tried to watch the first episode but, they annoyed me before I could get into it.

• GAGIRL87

Phaedra is so fake it's sickening really :coffee:

• Nakeya_j

Miany says:

@Nakeya…yes ma’am Apollo was CERTAINLY inappropriate with Kenya. (I saw the reunion pt1) They didn’t go into details about the text messages but, I peeped the inappropriate contact from the dunk in the pool- THAT was inappropriate enough, I needed no more evidence.
      -----
      Right. Something more was going on and I think that now Phadera and Apollo are trying to act as if it was only Kenya and she was coming on to him. But I really think Phadera knows and is trying to save face.

• NaijaGal

Did anyone watch Married to Medicine last night?
      ==========================
      we did and we discussed it in the Fantasia thread

• Nakeya_j

Phaedra is so fake it’s sickening really
      ----
      :yes:

• NaijaGal

Phaedra is so fake it’s sickening really
      ===================
      thank you...pursued talking to NeNe's estranged sisters to get some dirt...was clyt riding Marlo to set up NeNe until NeNe flipped it on her and Kandi's grinch ass

• Who Dat

And not you kill meh @SR fam. Not you :hug: When I said folks I mean BRAVO.

Cause they know good and dayum well Phaedra a snake but she done convinced them to tap dance around that car theft ring situation. I think there is some kind of legal document/agreement where they CANT discuss it on the show. Why else wouldnt you?

• NaijaGal

I love how stealing cars is considered a white collar crime in Phaedra's world...and how Apollo has had 50-11 thousand jobs since they've been on the show :rofl:

• Pickachu Tran

I dont care who started mess with who but if Kenya really messed with married Apollo then that says a lot about her character and I can see why she still single.

As for Apollo we all know he aint that into pheadra anyway but he aint gone leave because he's a kept bish. Doesn't make it right though

• Miany

@GAgirl...You know they weretryna have a show BMF wives, that's probably how they got booked for an appearance. It was three of em on there.....It's a whole episode bout chicks involved with prisoners/ chicks meeting prisoners online, etc.
      Anyone cares to know why Big sean dumped his high school chick?

• GAGIRL87

thank you…pursued talking to NeNe’s estranged sisters to get some dirt…was clyt riding Marlo to set up NeNe until NeNe flipped it on her and Kandi’s grinch ass
      ______________________________________________________________________

@ Naija

I use to like Kandi but now she get's on my daymn nerves I really wish she would take a speech class or some :shrugs:

• NaijaGal

knowing of someone and knowing someone are two different things

• Nakeya_j

I love how stealing cars is considered a white collar crime in Phaedra’s world…and how Apollo has had 50-11 thousand jobs since they’ve been on the show
      ----
      That's that I have a record and can't find a good job problem. smh. And Phaedra is going to call it that because she was in on it and married him. smh. Clearly, she thinks no one would put it together. smh

• Nakeya_j

Anyone cares to know why Big sean dumped his high school chick?
      -----
      "And when he get on, he leave your ass for a white girl"

• NaijaGal

I use to like Kandi but now she get’s on my daymn nerves I really wish she would take a speech class or some
      ============================
      I've never cared for Kandi...GAWD especially that voice and she lost me when she kept letting Kim make it but gave hell and high water to NeNe cause of something she said about AJ? chile please

• NaijaGal

That’s that I have a record and can’t find a good job problem. smh. And Phaedra is going to call it that because she was in on it and married him. smh. Clearly, she thinks no one would put it together. smh
      ========================
      I just never understood why she puts on airs...own your chit and keep it moving...I respect that chit better than pretending to be this wholesome, church filled woman who was a virgin until she got married but likes looking at guys who suck their own tally wacker

Nakeya_j says:
      Anyone cares to know why Big sean dumped his high school chick?
      —–
      “And when he get on, he leave your ass for a white girl”
      ^^ :lol: Nakeya so you still aint shii??
      always been in a relationship since I was 18 or 19 when I got with her. Things didn't work out and not because of this music stuff. But sometimes when you're with somebody and you're 18 and you grow up...and it's long distance because she lived in New York and I lived in L.A.....you grow apart as people. It's nothing more and nothing less.
      It's not like I've changed. It's not like that at all. We just really had our differences and it just clearly didn't work out. It may work out later, it may come back too. Who knows.

• Pickachu Tran

I just feel u cant call Pheadra a snake without calling NeNe one. They are both sneaky as hell, and both convinced bravo NOT to air some of their dirty laundry. I dont put nothing past NeNe leakes. Its easy to "read" phaedra because u can tell she puttin on... NeNe just seems like someone I couldn't trust..something about her.

But everyone has their opinions :shrugs:

• GAGIRL87

@ Naija really I find myself NOT watching t.v. anymore I'm over reality t.v. shows BUT I am gonna watch Love & Hip Hop ATL :rofl: JUST for Jose Hernandez I refuse to call her Joseline :yes:

• Who Dat

“And when he get on, he leave your ass for a white girl”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Not sure why but this made me yelp :ghost:

• NaijaGal

:rollseyes:

:newpost: is up

• Pickachu Tran

:eyeroll:

BIG SEAN CAN GO TO HEYUL

"always been in a relationship since I was 18 or 19 when I got with her. Things didn’t work out and not because of this music stuff. But sometimes when you’re with somebody and you’re 18 and you grow up…and it’s long distance because she lived in New York and I lived in L.A…..you grow apart as people. It’s nothing more and nothing less.
      It’s not like I’ve changed. It’s not like that at all. We just really had our differences and it just clearly didn’t work out. It may work out later, it may come back too. Who knows"

liar... yo azz got to BIG for the chick who held you down thats all it was. Rappers GO hollywood its common NO NEED TO BE ASHAMED OF THE TRUTH :lol:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Pika I can't stand Nene's azz either. If that bytch say 'she arrived" one more time :rolleyes: Bytch you are a wide backed clown and all you ever gonna be is a loud mouth coon in LA. Them execs don't think your an actress b/c you're not. You're just playing Nene Leakes in every show :tea:

GA Meech's ol scruffy lookin self :lol:

• Who Dat

I mean they get to brang up NeNe's past as a STRIPPER but Phaedra "Praise Dancers At A Baby Shower" Parks dont get nah mention of her part in a car theft ring...where two people up to and including her husband, did time?

NeNe got faults but we done seen some of them. Phaedra's get nignored and they TRY to plant that seed in us...the viewers head. Reason I stopped watchin all that much.

Yeah @Picka lets agree to disagree sis :hug:

• GAGIRL87

@ Razzle Meech was PAID girl and of course it's not realistic to date a drug dealer BUT Meech could have got it. But he had to be all flashy and chit. I would have told him baby just be lo key and move them bricks lol :coffee: