Jason Collins’ Ex-Fiancee Had No Idea He Was Gay

Jason Collins

It seems that former NBA player Jason Collins lived a down low lifestyle before he revealed his bisexuality to the world via a Sports Illustrated cover story.

Collins is officially a NBA free agent, meaning he is not an active professional basketball player until he signed by a NBA team next season. But the media won’t let that little detail keep them from hyping Collins’s confession as “heroic” or history-making.

According to gossip website TMZ.com, Collins’ ex-fiancee, Carolyn Moos, had no idea the man she was engaged to for 8 years — and presumably slept with — was gay.

Moos tells TMZ she only found out Collins was gay last weekend — after he shot the cover for Sports Illustrated.

From TMZ:

Carolyn Moos (who played a few seasons in the WNBA) dated Collins for seven years and was engaged to him until they broke up in 2009 … after Collins pulled the plug on their wedding.

Carolyn tells TMZ, she never once suspected he was gay, so the news is shocking. She says Collins eventually confessed everything last weekend — just days before his big announcement — and admitted that his homosexuality was the real reason he ended things with her.

At the time of their break-up, Carolyn says Jason gave a bunch of BS reasons for calling it quits … and she could never understand what went wrong, until now.

Carolyn — who’s back on the hunt for Mr. Right — tells us, “It’s very emotional for me as a woman to have invested 8 years in my dream to have a husband, soul mate, and best friend in him. So this is all hard to understand.”

She adds, “I care about [Jason] tremendously and only want the best for him. I want Jason to be happy for a lifetime and stay true to who he really is, inside and out.”

This doesn’t bode well for you women who think you’re in love with the perfect man who doesn’t pester you for sex every night.

• Jason Collins: “I’m a 34-year-old NBA center. I’m black. And I’m gay”
  • Antonia Carter: “It breaks my heart to see kids under 18 Gay”
  • 49ers Chris Culliver Apologizes for Anti-Gay Statements
  • Whitney Houston was a lesbian before she met Bobby Brown

151 Responses to “Jason Collins’ Ex-Fiancee Had No Idea He Was Gay”

:eek:

:chase: OutsidetheBox says:Huh Miany..try it again MOOS. She is a model, former player. Blonde, tall, ugly.

That woMAN isnt Ugly . . . . Per say :tape:

MsB2u says:

that is just sad,i would be so :angry:

NaijaGal says:

oh she’s white…that explains it

FuturedocDonte says:

That must burn….. :no:

man i can’t with these selfish azz downlow nigrahs. I JUST CANT…

Bombshell Esq says:

:facepalm: BET this wigga is doing all this just to get signed to a team who wants the “1st gay NBA player” circus around and chit… typical BS :tea:

Milky says:

:dead: @Sandra for that pic of Jason!! Elizabeth im coming!!

LuVie *mouth twist*:lol: As a woman with a forthright nose myself, :nono:

And I dont know if she is gay. I rem her from WNBA years. Just joshing her. :lol: #messy

Enagaged for EIGHT years guhl. :eek:

69 says:

:smack:

:no: :kona:

Bombshell Esq says:

Watch all the people praising him for being “heroic” and chit turn the other cheek when they see the lady he’s being dragging along to mask his DL lifestyle… <—- read as when they see the yt lady :no:

Miany says:

@OTB,.. I googled carolyn MOSS soooooo that explains why I couldn’t get anything..
      DID you say she models??

@Keya try google image “Payless Canvas BAL sneaker.”

I saw him on GMA this morning and he’s not flamboyant so I could see why her gaydar didn’t go off. But in his defense he didn’t move forward with living the lie like Jessica Simpson’s dad did for decades. I’m still happy for him because he seems at peace.

Now Sandra. :lol: Everybody can get tired. But yeah if he aint asking :tea: and/or refusing. He fukking. Another chick or dude. But he fukking.

Nakeya_j says:

Skippies? Must be a regional term..another names?
      —–
      The look like keds, but are not keds…ummm bo-bo’s….flat ballet looking sneakers. If that helps
      I’ve seen them in Payless and Van’s makes them so you can get the Van’s kind at Journey’s.

tintin1979 says:

she better go get that HIV test.

DID you say she models??
      _________

Yup. And a personal trainer.

kahmmillion says:

She should’ve known he was gay….as much lip chap as he wears.

coco creamy says:

I sweatergawd I’ll wait on the LORD, these DL men :no: anyway :waves: Morning Roses well afternoon

kahmmillion says:

@ luVn_liFe… says:

That woMAN isnt Ugly . . . . Per say

She ain’t pretty either.

FuturedocDonte says:

TMZ can find somebody on the witness protection program…. They get all up in a nicca grill :no:

A.J. says:

:nun: god-bless this Becky for not knowing :nun:

She’ll bounce back and ascertain another baller. Have no fear….there are plenty of “Save a pink toe” in distress out there!

Miany says:

Pickachu Tran says:
      a dude i went to college did the exact samething. He NEVER came off as gay to me, NEVER. He dated women his entire life up until last year when he broke off his engagement with the mother of his child and professed his LOVE for men. Now he is living openly with his gay lover.
      I felt soooo sorry for her and their son I HATE MEN LIKE THIS… THEY RUIN LIVES BECAUSE OF THEIR SELFISHNESS AND UNWILLINGNESS TO BE HONEST WITH THEMSELVES.
      ^^ I understand, I don’t like that shii either. Why fake a whole relationship. SO selfish. His azz coulda just stayed single and secretly fugg dudes… so to retaliate you decide to use his pic as your SR gravi???

I’m still happy for him because he seems at peace.
      ________

Me too. I enjoyed Sir Charles crazy ass talking about this with Anderson Coop. He said if you in the NBA and you dont think you playing with a gay dude at some point, youre an idiot. :lol:

Said it so matter of factly. :lol:

Ehhhh.
      :tea:
      But I fonted for Esq and Jenny and karate shoes downstairs :mad:
      Looks like thee typical nba type. whos next?

A.J. says:

as much lip chap as he wears.
      :dead:

Nakeya_j says:

@VA and OTB Thanks!! I googles “skimmers” and I see a bunch now. I just love them. (im so corney) but oh well

Miany says:

A.J. says:
      ^^ :tea:

Bombshell Esq says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ehhhh.

But I fonted for Esq and Jenny and karate shoes downstairs
      ————————————-

:hugs: I ain't see ya font….. HEY DTTS :yahoo:

coco creamy says:

oh by the way , I clicked on IAMCHAN name so is that some afterhours party for SR Poster :shrugs:

Pickachu Tran says:

man i can’t with these selfish azz downlow nigrahs. I JUST CANT…
      *****************************

I don’t know how true it is, but he said he was in denial. He didn’t want to accept what he was feeling so he forced himself to be “normal” until he just couldn’t anymore.

MoniquetheGeek says:

__________________________________________
      I love Sir Charles and his straight to the point attitude. HAHA.

Why fake a whole relationship
      _________

I get the egregiousness of this…but I dont. Dont we see this already with hetero families as well? Some men just like “plenty” it seems.

Women lie, men lie. I guess this is just especially heinous because he is gay? He didnt say that he cheated on her did he??

bnatural says:

Wonder if he dabbled with men while he was with her? :thinking:

Nakeya_j says:

________
      You’re not corny. :hug: My daughters love them too. Oh yeah, Levi makes them too. That’s who all theirs are by.

NaijaGal says:

he’s not flamboyant so I could see why her gaydar didn’t go off
      ======================
      one of the worst stereotypes out there…everybody gay is not walking around with a limp wrist, heels, makeup or purses…I’m with everybody though, don’t suck in an innocent party into your games cause you’re not ready…they got beards for that

BARKELY IS iggnant and Hilarious!!

Charles said last nite on TNT 1st who cares
      2nd it isnt any1s biz who ur sleeping/making luv2 . . WHO CARES!

KyCakes says:

Normally, my motto is:
      “Women can fake orgasms; Men can fake entire relationships”

Yeah :tea:

I just love them. (im so corney) but oh well
      _________

Like company. Corny is one of my fav qualities in self. :)

Check anywhere they sell trendy teen/YA stuff. You’ll be able to find awesome prints and colors. :yes:

MetroAtlMrs says:

That has to be one of the suckiest feelings to be left without a valid reason. But reading about it along with the rest of the world adds insult to injury…

Cremes :hi: :lol: Its real over there huh :lol:

bnatural says:Wonder if he dabbled with men while he was with her

~
      ~
      Definently would be a concern if I wer her :tea:

________________________

:rofl: NAW this aint him in my gravie. DUDE would never rock a strawberry fanta wrap :no: he’s not the BOTTOM BISH in the relationship.

Im such a bleeding heart cause that just makes me terrible inside. :|

I believe that excess stress can lead to body breakdown and early death. But my last church would have that for you, so that you can be without sin. But isnt there sin in denying you? Or no? :(

:blink: :eek: :shotsfired:

SHAME on ET ALL!!!

San says:

Well now you know :yes: :lol:

“Women can fake orgasms; Men can fake entire relationships”

Old as time.

oh & heyyy yaw! :waves: <—rainbow flag

“Women can fake orgasms; Men can fake entire relationships”

Old as time.

some men even fake ‘gasms. shole do! :tea:

hey suga :kiss:

Fayyyyyyy :kiss:

KyCakes says:

Im such a bleeding heart cause that just makes me terrible inside. :|

——————————————————————–
      OTB I don’t believe ‘denying yourself’ is a sin.

A believer has to deny themselves all the time; they deny themselves the urge to have premarital sex, deny themselves drunkenness, excessive eating, etc…

God doesn’t necessarily take the craving or desire away, but rather gives you the tools t deal with it, once you recognize the sin and abstain from it…

MetroAtlMrs says:

***********************

The relationship ended four years ago. Hopefully she ain’t that hurt.

San says:

tintin1979 says:

she better go get that HIV test
      ——————–
      Because he gay or because he presumely slept around :think:

Miany says:

@OTB…nah to me in this case it’s only worse off cuz he’s probably not even remotely sexually attracted to me so he’s going into the situation knowing eventually he will have to stray to feed his desires. BUT, even with men who are straight I echo the sentiment. If you don’t really WANT to be with me, leave “why fake a whole relationship???”

KyCakes says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

“Women can fake orgasms; Men can fake entire relationships”

Old as time.

some men even fake ‘gasms. shole do! :tea:

hey suga :kiss:
      —————————————————————–
      My Bay-bay! :yahoo:

San :wave:

Bombshell Esq says:

FAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :waves:

Miany says:

NAW this aint him in my gravie. DUDE would never rock a strawberry fanta wrap he’s not the BOTTOM BISH in the relationship.
      ^^ :rofl: I know. I’m just messing with you cuz buddy in the gravi is a hot mess.

MsLolo says:

Not all gay men throw glitter in people’s faces to make a point.

In other news: Today is my Friday!! :danban:
      Hello Roses :yahoo:

there is NO sin in denying who u really are. But when it comes to believers who fornicate or live their lives loving the same sex when they KNOW its wrong and live unrepentant THATS A SIN.

but im done..dont wanna get deem azz up flying up in here copying and pasting. :nun: <—-deem TWIRILING IN to preach to the heathens

OTB I don’t believe ‘denying yourself’ is a sin.

Thats how its always been explained to me. :yes: I wrestle with a God of Love or Wrath.. God of Love accepts /wants you to acceot who he has designed? And a God of Wrath just does not…?( <—works in my head :huh: )

I guess im also conflicted because I believe in a gay gene or a born gay thing..IDK but I wanna see it differently than alcoholism or sexual urges..But then i cant because chit that could be inherited too. GRrrr. I agree with you in my deepest mind of minds. :)

Ky!!!! :love: sup bewthang? :kiss:

BOMB!!!!! *rubs yo belly & sang the twins a lullaby*
      how is yaw dewin tuh-day?!

San says:

Where everybody at, lunch break??? I need conversation :(

goat76 says:

The relationship ended four years ago. Hopefully she ain’t that hurt.
      ~
      ~
      She mayBE . . I Often here YT Females say they dream of being married and a lavish wedding as Lil girls :tea:

Milky says:

this ninja was doing her and his boyfriend… he probably coming out now becuz his secret lover was ready to spill the beans after Hollywood’s fiasco. He saves a whole lot of money and humiliation coming out on his own. I still cant stand DL men. :nun: pops fan!

:dead: @Deem twirling :nun:

hey Picka & San!

#hatin on MsLolo :rollseyes:

Gay guys can still get it up for pucci @Miany.

On straight men, majority of them WANT to be in both places. All my male friends say this one does that, this one does that, ect. Too weak to choose one tho? :shrug:

So round in year 4 or 5… she ain’t think something was up??

Not mention when that nigga got to showing all them back teef?????
      (dead giveaway 100% of the time) :coffee:

goat76 says:David Stern said if he can help a team, he’ll be signed. If he can’t help a team he won’t be signed. He also said if he is not signed, it won’t be because he is gay.
      RIGHT!!!
      MoFos font give two shYts what u screw,theY want you to be ablew to BAll!!

San says:

@OTB I always looked at it as we are born into sin. With that being the case there are things we’re going to go thru whether it be you’re gay or you’re a killer. You have to be “born again” and want to cast away that stuff. If that makes sense

:dead: at Milky’s gravi

& :cosign: ALL day bout them DL ninjas! :chase:

He also said if he is not signed, it won’t be because he is gay.
      ________

Agreed! He had like 5 pts last year. :shrug: Lebron could be gay as they day as long, bet chu he get picked up :lol: How long him and Vannah been engaged? :thinking:

Let me stawp. :heart: them (begrudingly) :lol:

@GOAt
      Unfortunately for ColliNS he wasnt that great of a bsktball Player :tea:
      Lass Nite Kenny said . . lMAoooooooo :lol: . .
      He still couldnt score either way!!!
      I died :casket:

San says:

:hug: Fay (thanks)

KyCakes says:

OTB I don’t believe ‘denying yourself’ is a sin.

———————————————————————-
      Yeah. The struggle is real.

I will say, that I do believe we weren't put here to judge, as that is ultimately God's job. You are supposed to love your brother as you do yourself.

That being said, I don't know if I agree with 'gay genes' because God created us in his image. I think the 'gay gene' is an excuse to not have control over who you lust after.

I have previously given into my tendencies and played with the girls, but (other than an imagined crack at you) I've repented of that and hope to never find myself in that position again. Mainly because I love God and strive to do what I'm 'posed to, but also because bishes are just as crazy as men… :lol:

Gay guys can still get it up for pucci @Miany

———————-

HMMM imagination must be SKRONG..cuz how can someone who is attracted to peen get it up for a wet kitty kat.. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND :shrugs:

I dreamed of a lavish weeding. Still do. The marriage part is coming to me. God aint thru with me yet.® :eek:

Dude is straight manure on the court. Always has been.

But see, Stern tryin to stop the gay mafia ahead of time when no one signs this big garbage azz ninja in the off season.

pops fan!
      _____

:hahaha: :heart:

Milky says:

@fay hey bew its been too long :hug:

Im watching the HEAT do the media blitz after Practice . .
      BOsH said . . “He’s a human being. It’s not like he has 2 heads or anything.”

He had like 5 pts last year

That must burn…..

Milky says:

@kycakes that one big bish in ur gravi :rofl:

Bombshell Esq says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

BOMB!!!!! *rubs yo belly & sang the twins a lullaby*
      how is yaw dewin tuh-day?!

___________________________

These two showing their azzez today got me sick as hell :hurl: :crying:

Yeah. The struggle is real.

I will say, that I do believe we weren’t put here to judge, as that is ultimately God’s job. You are supposed to love your brother as you do yourself.

That being said, I don’t know if I agree with ‘gay genes’ because God created us in his image. I think the ‘gay gene’ is an excuse to not have control over who you lust after.

I have previously given into my tendencies and played with the girls, but (other than an imagined crack at you) I’ve repented of that and hope to never find myself in that position again. Mainly because I love God and strive to do what I’m ‘posed to, but also because bishes are just as crazy as men…
      _____________________________

:cosign:

MILKY :hug: Hey BAbes aNd ur Probably RIGHT about Collins trying to Miss the HOllYWOOD extortion fiasco!

luVn_liFe… says:

Im watching the HEAT do the media blitz after Practice . .
      BOsH said . . “He’s a human being. It’s not like he has 2 heads or anything.”
      :shocked:

Why yall aint tell me it was a Circus (Big Top…Sherri Shepherd) post earlier????

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@GOAt
      Unfortunately for ColliNS he wasnt that great of a bsktball Player :tea:
      Lass Nite Kenny said . . lMAoooooooo :lol: . .
      He still couldnt score either way!!!
      I died :casket:
      ———————–
      Damn!! Kenny dishing out ETHER!! The only reason he’s been in the league this long was because of teams need for serviceable big men. I don’t think he is even serviceable anymore.

Shat!! We got to wait until next week before the Heat play again?

Milky says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Im watching the HEAT do the media blitz after Practice . .
      BOsH said . . “He’s a human being. It’s not like he has 2 heads or anything.”
      ________________________________
      after this statement he went knockin on Jason’s door. Hey BOO!!! :homo:

MsLolo says:

Fay! :happy:

I’m going to Cali to visit my bestie. Uber-excited.

@PU TRAN
      “Gay guys can still get it up for pucci @Miany

———————-

HMMM imagination must be SKRONG..cuz how can someone who is attracted to peen get it up for a wet kitty kat.. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND ”

Viagra.

KyCakes says:

Milky says:

@kycakes that one big bish in ur gravi :rofl:
      ———————————————————————-
      :yes: And that was all I could fit in the gravi….

MsLolo says:

Milky says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Im watching the HEAT do the media blitz after Practice . .
      BOsH said . . “He’s a human being. It’s not like he has 2 heads or anything.”
      ________________________________
      after this statement he went knockin on Jason’s door. Hey BOO!!! :homo:

:ghost:

:yes: It does indeed. But killing a man versus loving a man when youre a man? :| Just seems so disjointed?

Its common to hear that God doesnt make a mistake, how then do we tell a gay person who feels it in every fiber of their being that actually thats a mistake…God didnt mean to design you like that.. SN: working with the theory that ppl dont want to be gay but are forced by feelings. I know thats a strecth for my fonts. Just try with me yall.

Shat!! We got to wait until next week before the Heat play again?
      @GOAT
      Yep!

MsLolo says:

******
      My Lord :nun:

Pickachu Tran says:

Gay guys can still get it up for pucci @Miany

———————-

on some real ish. when i used to club with “the kids” back in the day, there were PLENTY drag queens :hump: with studs & femmes alike. it happens. for some folks sexuality is more fluid. :shrug:
      i wouldn’t believe it had i not seent it for myself

Milky says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Im watching the HEAT do the media blitz after Practice . .
      BOsH said . . “He’s a human being. It’s not like he has 2 heads or anything.”
      ________________________________
      after this statement he went knockin on Jason’s door. Hey BOO!!!
      :chase:
      U Leave my BOSH ALONE!!!!!! I :love: Chris :heart:

Bombshell Esq says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Im watching the HEAT do the media blitz after Practice . .
      BOsH said . . “He’s a human being. It’s not like he has 2 heads or anything.”

——————————
      :thinking: Well techically…… you know what nevermind :kona:

Bombshell Esq says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Im watching the HEAT do the media blitz after Practice . .
      BOsH said . . “He’s a human being. It’s not like he has 2 heads or anything.”

——————————
      Well techically…… you know what nevermind
      :eek:

Miany says:

Gay guys can still get it up for pucci @Miany.
      ^^ I Know gay guys can get it up for women, doesn’t equate to WANTING a woman (in my opinion)…folk get aroused during rape, don’t mean they want the rape. If he know he don’t want me, he need to stay away from me..regardless of a scientific reaction.
      Straight guys like that are weak for not making a choice, selfish for feeling like they deserve BOTH and not really mentally prepared for a REAL relationship (they usually have the bomb head and D game but, still trifiling.)

alcoholism
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Disease

MsLolo says:

Fay! :happy:

I’m going to Cali to visit my bestie. Uber-excited.

awww! still #jellis but happy fer ya. :hug: i’ve always wanted to visit Cali. still waiting on BRENDEN to send my ticket :tea:

goat76 says:

He also said if he is not signed, it won’t be because he is gay.
      ________

Let me stawp. :heart: them (begrudingly) :lol:
      ——————-
      :dead: @ 5pts last year…LMAO!!!!

Gigi26 says:

Welp I ain’t surprised she was a sprite :tea:

Milky says:

:hi: @goat :yawn:

BOMB has ur doc prescribed phenegran? that ish saved my LIFE when i was preggo. son had me sick as a dog. :(

@OTB
      “Its common to hear that God doesnt make a mistake, how then do we tell a gay person who feels it in every fiber of their being that actually thats a mistake…God didnt mean to design you like that..”

I here you OTB, and I agree, some folk are born that way. But just look in here at the people that have DECIDED to be gay for a while, and then DECIDED to not be after trying it.

It was clearly a CONCISOUS decision, so on some level, some people are making that decision and that’s why it’s kinda hard to argue that these people aren’t deciding to be gay when at least some of them clearly are.

MissTaken says:

She should’ve known he was gay….as much lip chap as he wears.
      by kahmmillion on Apr 30, 2013 at 12:25 pm
      ——–
      :dead: How much was too far? Do his eye lashea pop and his lips buss? Cause Malik Yoba stay ashy and sometimes he seems rather loose in the caboose to me?

:hahaha: @KY!!! :love:

Lets talk about lust..We agree God has given us a sexual nature? If only to procreate..but I like to think of a more romantic notion. And my mom has often said God “desires a true love and true intimate relationship for his children.”

Lust feels like such a natural “need” tho. Grr.

goat76 says:

I wonder what his twin brother is up too? Is he still in the league too?

@MIANY
      “Straight guys like that are weak for not making a choice, selfish for feeling like they deserve BOTH and not really mentally prepared for a REAL relationship ”
      ________

Or a nigga could just be human? Sometimes it’s hard to choose. It happens. :shrugs:

KyCakes says:

MissTaken says:
      he seems rather loose in the caboose
      ——————————————————————-
      Buh-bye :ghost:

Miany says:

Dude is straight manure on the court. Always has been.
      ^^ If anything they will givbe him another 10 day and cut his azz to appease the gay mafia.

Fay Fay :yahoo: :newpost: bout Fatazz Kim

MissTaken says:

@OTB I love Charles Barkley. His commentary before during and after games is the best because he tells the truth blood raw :yes:

I dont know how to explain it any further. Im attracted to women and men. :thinking: Im not attracted to every man I see. Not attracted to every woman I see. But yes, those im attracted to elicit the same response in my loins.

But with men I can see a future. With women I cant.

theloveyousave says:

Had to be a white woman. I am starting to see that alot of black men that date outside of their race exclusively, have something to hide. A blackwoman’s intiution is strong and they know it.

On the other hand, she may have just been hanging around for that baller money. I lean more toward the lack of intuition.

Miany says:

Bombshell Esq says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

————————————

:yes: Dropped my prescription off at the pharmacy yesterday… Hopefully when I get it today it will make life livable again :crying:

NaijaGal says:

How much was too far?
      ================
      however much Dwayne Wade uses

San says:

——————-
      Some people believe they are born killers too. All this stuff is just crazy to me. Who will ever know

KyCakes says:

:hahaha: @KY!!! :love:

Lust feels like such a natural “need” tho. Grr.
      ———————————————————————-
      Lust is definitely real. It’s one of the seven deadly sins and I personally know, if that has ever kicked in on me (with my over a year of being on desert island) that at times, the corner of my desk can look REAL inviting.

If people choose to give into the flesh, it can be too easy to overlook God’s plan for your life and to claim ‘its a gene’ that makes you crave someone of the same sex.

I have never ‘claimed’ it per se, but I appreciate beauty and some of those girls I danced with….lawdamercy

They were yummy looking so I put the picture of Jesus in the drawer and did what I did. As an adult, though, I have tried to be more conscious of the decisions I make…it’s not always easy though…

Oh I agree wholeheartedly @Man. Its a conscious decision for me.

MissTaken says:

Not mention when that nigga got to showing all them back teef?????
      (dead giveaway 100% of the time)
      by Man, I just don’t care™ on Apr 30, 2013 at 12:45 pm
      ———-
      So molars and wisdom revelations put you right out the closet you say. Bye now :ghost:

likeCaesar says:

LOL @ you faux religious zealouts who have never even read the bible cover to cover and cherry pick scriptures to believe in and follow…

@MIANY
      “@Man.. I hear you, we are human. Making the right choice has never really been easy….. The thing is if it’s hard for you to choose. You should choose to BE SINGLE. If you feel like you need two different women obviously neither are sufficient. If you are mentally prepared for a relationship like a commitment, you aint really gonna stray to the point of two simultaneous relationships.”

Yeah, as human, you phuck up. Or you do things with good intentions that have bad results. That’s life. It happens. Can’t ALWAYS assume the worst of people for bad decision that they make.

I love you Phat Cakes. :love:

likeCaesar says:

:huh: Why not just join the convo and say what you gotta say? Putting people down sounds like youre well-versed in the word. :sarcasm:

And aint even got the balls of Jesus to @em or dap em®. :huh:

Caesar liked boys..

Bradley says:

Although they broke up years ago, Im sitting here thinking this woman should be :mad: because chances are while he was sleeping with her…he was also sleeping with guys :shrug:

They broke up in 2009….why is she news?

SHE stayed in an engagement for 8 years. (she could have left)

This is stupid!

THERAPIST! :love:

likeCaesar says:

And aint even got the balls of Jesus to @em or dap em®.

Caesar liked boys..

:newbie: <—Really says I love OTB!

theloveyousave says:

***************************************************************

Just a thought…

Where is that STRONG intuition at when that pick a low down dirty deadbeat dad? They had to know that nigga wasn’t shyt before procreating with him? No?

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SOME SHIAT SHOULD BE KEPT IN THE CLOSET, AND FOR GOOD REASONS, ONCE SHIAT COMES OUT OF THE CLOSET ALL YOUR OTHER SKELETONS FALL OUT OR ARE PUSHED OUT

KEEP YA MOUTH SHUT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVEN’T BEEN COMPLETELY FORTHCOMING AND HONEST, BUT I DIGRESS, THE DECEPTION AND PERSONALITY DISORDERS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH HIDING. LYING, AND COVERING UP YOUR SEXUALITY ARE SIMILAR TO A SOCIOPATH-BUT SOMEHOW THE GHEYS WILL COME FOR HER ARSE INSTEAD OF HIS AND SUPPORT HIM BY SAYING HE HAD TO LIE AND PRETEND TO BE STRAIGHT, ALTHOUGH I CAN RECALL GHEYS BEING OUT WHEN I WAS A KID BUT THEY TYPICALLY DIDN’T HAVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH WOMEN, WHICH IN MY OPINION SPEAKS TO THE SELFISHNESS AND ALL THE ATTENTION ANNOUNCING YOUR GAYNESS BRINGS :coffee:

MsB2u says:

Enagaged for EIGHT years guhl.

by OutsidetheBox on Apr 30, 2013 at 12:21 pm
      —————————————-
      I was saying the same thing , ENGAGED for 8 years where they do that at

theloveyousave says:

theloveyousave says:

***************************************************************

Just a thought…

****************************************************************
      My opinion is that now that the “down low” lifestyle has been put on the forefront, it is just more ammunition for THAT PARTICULAR TYPE OF black women that chooses to mess with that type of man to hold against her “low down dirty deadbeat dad.” She knew, she just wanted a man…just want to have the illusion of a happy family. Whether she admits it or not.

Most of the time, the SOME OF THE WOMEN of other races either don’t know or don’t care about him being “bisexual.”

Please see that I same SOME,not ALL.

KyCakes says:

I love you Phat Cakes. :love:
      ——————————————————————
      Right back ‘atcha, muffin cake!

Bradley says:

Yeah dude was selfish…..I’m willing to bet he was gay when he first started dating her. So if he knew he was gay, why lie and play with someone else life all because you want to live a lie??? :shrug:

3halos says:

Wait, this is her made up with makeup? Carolyn shoul is ugly.

3halos says:

8 years though? The come-up-struggle-wish-foundation-on-a-black-athlete-with-money is REAL yall.