Magic Johnson Opens Up About Gay Son: “I Love Him So Much”

Magic Johnson with son EJ daughter Elisa and wife Cookie

NBA legend Magic Johnson says he knew his youngest son, Earvin “EJ” Johnson, 20, was gay “for years” before he finally had “the talk” with him.

In an emotional interview with gossip website TMZ.com, Johnson, 53, said he and his wife Cookie confronted EJ about his sexuality when the boy was only 12.

Magic Johnson

“We’ve known for a long time that my son EJ was gay,” Johnson said. “We finally had to sit down and talk about it. I told him, ‘Look, I’m gonna love you regardless, just let me know. Are you, or aren’t you?’ And finally he said, ‘Yes, I am.'”

Johnson said he was emotional about his son’s admission because he was so young.

“I told him, ‘We are here to support you. We are gonna love no matter who you are, what you do. We just want you to love yourself and also make sure that you have all the information,'” said Johnson.

Magic Johnson

Johnson, who was diagnosed with HIV in 1991 and is a staunch supporter of the LGBT community, said EJ was nervous about coming out to him.

“He really wanted to make sure I was okay. He wasn’t worried about his mom, he was worried about me.” Those fears were unfounded. “I love EJ so much. That’s my main man. I told him, ‘Nothing has changed.'”

But Johnson is concerned about the negative reactions from professional athletes and others in the black community.

“It bothers me that they’re discriminating against anybody who’s gay,” he said. “I’ve been in the gay movement for a long time because of HIV and AIDS. I see young men who are black who couldn’t come out, who couldn’t tell their parents, their neighbors. So now, it’s my son,” he said.

He added: “This is the year 2013 — we should stop discriminating against people,” Johnson argued. “And that’s what I’m gonna do with my son. But I’ll also support others. This is gonna be good for a lot of black young people.”

“It’s unfortunate that we have to go through some of this negative stuff. But it’s not gonna change me, it’s not gonna change my son and the way I love him. If people can’t understand it, that’s on them.”

• Magic Johnson’s son goes public with his boyfriend
  • Magic Johnson Caught Cheating?
  • Gay Couple Kicked Out of Mall for Kissing and Holding Hands
  • Photos of the Day: Magic Johnson, Chris Brown, Rihanna
  • Photos: Splash News Online

• xamayca

Damn 12! I dont know how I could take that. How do you know your sexuality at 12 though? :shrugs: At least they support him

• xamayca

Them loafers ca-yute though :yes:

• that_VA_thickchick

They sat him down to ask him if he was gay when he was 12???

:blink:

• NaijaGal

that nigguh still shouldn’t be walking around in pearls, heels and purses…like who you like but man up nigguh

• xamayca

@VA I know crazy right!

NaijaGal says:

:cosign:

He too big for all that foolishness. :lol:

• NaijaGal

“I’ve been in the gay movement for a long time because of HIV and AIDS.
      =======================
      the fcuk Magic mean by this chit???

<——– EJ's Drag Mother

• Nakeya_j

—–
      YES! :yes:

• GellySammich

he has on a shiny headband though :ha:

• Miany

@Naija….. :sarcasm: stop asking ?’s u know the answer to. You know good and dangone well it’s a GAY BLACK MAN/ BLACK WOMAN SCREWING A MAN ON THE DL disease :tea:

• xamayca

@Naija LOL things that make you go hmmmm

• Miany

You know how they say the bigger they are, the harder they fall….When it comes to these gheys nowadays I feel like the bigger they are, the higher the heels.

• Betamax82

Well that’s nice to know

• NaijaGal

MIANY/XAMAYCA – I’m saying though…I read that and went :huh: so you saying you got it from…

• GellySammich

:ha: his “sexy” face in that picture

• Betamax82

Why his boyfriend look like that dude from the Twilight movies tho

• GellySammich

:ha: his capri dress slacks

You know the rumors use to fly bout Magic back in the day :tea: But hey Magic is cool with me :yes: he is very inspiring

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

NaijaGal says:

“I’ve been in the gay movement for a long time because of HIV and AIDS.
      =======================
      the fcuk Magic mean by this chit???

He’s clarifying that he’s been in the gay movement as a HIV spokesman, not because he’s down low or anything. :coffee:

• MissHarlem

When Magic came out at that time it was a “gay” disease and that you had to be gay in order to have HIV/AIDS. Hell people thought that you could get it from sittin on a toilet. Magic worked with the LGBT community before it was a “trend” to help dispel the rumors.

• MzTisch

:hi: Hello!

Naija Boo! Did you watch RW last night? :blink: Marlon is gay. That’s it, that’s all.

• gbellab

What was EJ doing at 12 that made Magic ask him if he was gay?

• MissHarlem

Oh its possible that at 12 you KNOW you gay. Ask Chaz Bono, Anderson Cooper, Perez Hilton, my boy Magneto from XMEN chit I can go on

• Dr. O

it IS VERY possible to be gay and chic
      #primeexample:andycohen
      #getthiskidastylist

• NaijaGal

======================
      or not :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

That boy look like his mama…. I said forget yall because I think I be typing in white sometimes… AND because remember when we had real gravi Friday for Afiya right after a MG called us outon Twitter and some lurkers was telling on us? Well, I brought up the whole hate from outside the club thing THEN and nobody got it. :crying:

Its all good though, Im gon’ keep working on this shade thing.

*set out a tray of Thug Passion shots*

• GellySammich

:lol: maybe I’m sleepy but I am really tickled by these pics

• MissTaken

:crying: In my Kanye voice “I’mma read the write up but Magic Johnson is the best to ever do it!”
      I feel about him as OTB does Lebron. Minus the sex, lust , HIV : thinking: No for real I am a Laker fan and have always loved Showtime

• Miany

I dunno what exactly has to be done but, I know most folk know at an early age when there kids are ghey… They just know.

• Gigi26

My nigga got a beaded headband on :rofl: I can’t with this queen here.

Well its his son, his problem. Not everyone is gonna like it :shrugs:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

“This is the year 2013 — we should stop discriminating against people,” said Johnson.

I think Mr. Johnson is confusing discrimination with discomfort. Some cultures don’t understand homosexuality – and they never will. Some people are put off by men wearing dresses and carrying purses, etc. There are even some lesbians who are put off by that behavior. No amount of tolerance education is going to change people’s attitudes towards a lifestyle that they are not comfortable with. :no:

• Dr. O

…and a gym membership … Seven feet 300 pounds- no sir- not healthy at all

• NaijaGal

MZTISCH – girl I forgot all about the show…he can’t possibly be gay, he was going through something at the time that only a lil dycking could fix…but he’s fine now right? :lol:

• MissHarlem

GBELLAB instead of tryin to grab girls butts and run at recess he could of been wanting to check out the pages in Vogue and wanting to know the next color trend :shrug: lol

• Gigi26

EJ was prolly stealing Cookie’s lipglosses, scarves n chit :no:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Magic should ask Donnie McClurkin to pray for EJ….you see what God did for him….

• MzTisch

^^^^^^
      Well put! :applause: It’s hard enough discussing the beginning of the birds and bees with a six year old….

aaawww Nikke :hug: if it helps my font is clear most times :lol:
      I just take as they don’t get it cuz I’m so advanced *hair flip* like Sheldon Cooper :blink:

• Nakeya_j

Its all good though, Im gon’ keep working on this shade thing.

*set out a tray of Thug Passion shots*
      ——
      :hug: It’s gonna be ok. We loves you. And they still can’t get in, and you said it first boop.

• Such A F’n Lady

Dr. O says:

…and a gym membership … Seven feet 300 pounds- no sir- not healthy at all

Ion have an issue with his sexuality, I am more concerned about his weight. :nono: Not a good look for a 20 year old

• scorpio

I do give Magic credit for being open about it.

iAmChan says:

_________
      Oh the shade, the SHADE of it all. :lol:

• MzTisch

NaijaGal says:

^^^^^^^^
      Dude said he lost it all. Football and his rap career (snickers) and he felt like a nobody. Guess he was Mr. Popular. Well, the gay community loved them some him. Later a couple of the roommates asked him how did it happen, and they said it was with one of the male cheerleaders from the team. There was a phone call and it went from there. And……..LonLon ain’t neva had a serious girlfriend since the 7th grade.

• MissHarlem

Im gonna white font myself like yall doing me and lurk hmph lol :peace: yall have a good one hopefully I can sneak out

Totally agree Sandra, I have a gay friend Kinda reminds you of Will on that show Will and Grace and he hates how the men dress flamboyant. :tea: One time we went to lunch, and lets just say some full fledge gay men came in and he was Lord have mercy :rolleyes: here come the gays I fell out laughing cause I was like aren’t you gay :lol: He was like yes Hunny :nono: but it don’t take all that dressing like that :lol: He is a trip

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

I guess we all know which sex we are attracted to during our pre-teens yrs :shrug:

:cosign: #32

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

hes very femm…i wonder if he wants a sex change?

• Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board

love it. Luv luv luv it. Lil Magic is my new bestie in my head :love: he’s big, he’s fabulous, and you bishes will deal :yes: He is giving me bottom couture,,,Fierce…Just fierce…That lil white boy ain’t ready for all that jelly…I think like Fayla and I, Kim n Ye…Altho the luv is indeed in the air,,,Were both there for the same thing…that ding duh ding ding dong…Lots of heavy spooning, kissing and grunting…But no actual penetration…Damn I luv My Fay Fay :love:

Harlem :waves:

GellySammich says:

aaawww Nikke if it helps my font is clear most times
      “I’m not crazy. My mother had me tested.”

Nikkeeeeeeee :yahoo:
      SON :2dance:
      SpongeBob, How are ya? The babies?

• GellySammich

noooo Harlem… if everybody that felt that way left, there’d never be anybody here! :crying: everybody can’t leave on one of the FEW days I getta be here early

He said “Bottom Couture”

:coffin: :dead: :ghost:

• Nakeya_j

@Harlem, don’t go!

She’s still mad at you though Brenden :rollseyes:

MissHarlem says:

Im gonna white font myself like yall doing me and lurk hmph lol yall have a good one hopefully I can sneak out
      *little boy from Christmas Story with his tongue stuck to the pole*

“COME BAA. COME BAA. DONT WEAVE ME. COME BAAA”

• GellySammich

“I’m not crazy. My mother had me tested.”
      yeeeeees VA! :heart: OMG I love him

• MissHarlem

JENIE, SON, GELLY :hug: its NOM NOM time and I can sneak out chiittttt lol. I will come back after lunch and see if my ass is being white fonted again lol

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Harlem, do I need to sing to you again?

“I’m not crazy. My mother had me tested.”
      :chase:

• Miany

I don’t think he wants a sex change. It’s easier to drill a hole than to build a pole…If he wanted one, his daddy woulda bought him one by now.

• Nakeya_j

iAmChan says:

—–
      “He saw the Best in me…” Child please. Donnie knows good and well….matter of fact nevermind. My God can do all things.

VA
      Don’t leaveeeeeeee me, Don’t leaveeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeee :tears:

• Smonae

NaijaGal says:

:lol: VA you cray

KEYA :hug:

HELLO EVERYONE if you can read then yea you (except lurkers :lol: )

:peace:

• MzTisch

that_VA_thickchick says:

MissHarlem says:

*little boy from Christmas Story with his tongue stuck to the pole*

“COME BAA. COME BAA. DONT WEAVE ME. COME BAAA”
      ^^^^^
      My fav Christmas Movie!

@ Nakeya_j

Won’t HE?

• NaijaGal

There was a phone call and it went from there
      =====================
      man…nigguh you gay <====Riley voice :lol:

MzTisch
      You’re gonna shootcher eye out :rofl:
      I :heart: that movie too!
      How about when he was whooping ole boy and cussing inaudibles :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

iAmChan says:

@ Nakeya_j

Won’t HE?
      ——
      Really I don’t believe you can pray the gay out of someone. However, I believe in God more. So then ok, He sure can. Let’s just start out by praying the fashion choice of thins young man. He looks dreadfull

• Smonae

Mainy
      “It’s easier to drill a hole than to build a pole”

I need u to stop it plz :rofl:

• NaijaGal

It’s easier to drill a hole than to build a pole
      ==================
      :rofl: I die :dead:

I just had the best bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch EVEEERRRRR

• Smonae

:hugs: Harlem hey hun

• Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board

It’s easier to drill a hole than to build a pole

•giggles•

There’s gonna be a Finding Dory!!!!!!!!!! :crying:
      grateful, grateful, gratefulneeeesssss is flowing from my heart

• Who Dat

I love the fact they support Derek”EJ”.

Lord KNOWS them heels he likes not gonna support shat.

Gonna look like Joe Clark specials when he done with ‘em…Lean On Me.

• VDot

He too big for all that foolishness.

_________________________________

:dead: :rofl:

I ain’t got time for yall mean azzes. LOL

• MzTisch

NaijaGal says:

There was a phone call and it went from there
      =====================
      man…nigguh you gay <====Riley voice
      ^^^
      Without a doubt. One of the roommates was like, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah he's gay. He just doesn't know it yet. Never had a girl since 7th grade?

He said he get turned off when girls ask him to buy him a drink at the bar or they want him to pay for dinner. I was like, ain't that a DATE! :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

Gonna look like Joe Clark specials when he done with ‘em…Lean On Me.
      —-
      So were not being shyt today? Ok got it

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Mainy….that right there was hilarious.

• MzTisch

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MzTisch
      You’re gonna shootcher eye out
      I that movie too!
      How about when he was whooping ole boy and cussing inaudibles
      ^^^^^^^^
      I so wanna go the the Christmas Story Museum. I thinks it's in Indianapolis…………

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MzTisch
      You’re gonna shootcher eye out
      I that movie too!
      How about when he was whooping ole boy and cussing inaudibles
      Babyyy…He WHOOPED Scott Farkus azz! :fight:

• RAE23

Jusy makes me wonder how far the apple falls from the tree and did Magic really get the disease from a woman or is he :homoswitch: low key!!! Things that make you say hmmm… :think:

• NaijaGal

He said he get turned off when girls ask him to buy him a drink at the bar or they want him to pay for dinner. I was like, ain’t that a DATE!
      =====================
      :lol: right!?! awwwww bless his heart, he don’t wanna be gay cause his daddy a preacher and probably told him he’s going to hell

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Aint Shyt List, 4/4/12: Miany, Who Dat, Nakeya J, VA…….who else needs to be here?

:steer: Let’s go! I want a lamp :rofl:

Bot-timm Coat-tour :hahaha:

Nakeya_j says:

Gonna look like Joe Clark specials when he done with ‘em…Lean On Me.
      —-
      So were not being shyt today? Ok got it
      :lol: That shat made me choke on my Bey-Pepsi.

It’s easier to drill a hole than to build a pole

WHO SAID THIS CHIT?!?! Fugging :dead:

:yahoo: OTBAAAABE!!!! :buttshake: <— slow n seductive like

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Yall can let Magic fool yall if yall want to. Aint no straight man gonna kiss another straight man (Isaiah Thomas) on the lips without some type of sword fighting activities. Them niggas swapped slob on the regular.

• TeaIsFinallyHere

towards a lifestyle that they are not comfortable with.

by Sandra Rose
      ————

And this is why I love your site Sandra! Even though you are gay your are not forcing it down our throats. Why doesn’t the LGBT(I hope I got that right) community understand that alot of folks don’t like the lifestyle but that doesnt mean they are call for the death of all gays. What doesn’t polygamy get the same attention as the gays? If the gay movement is about LOVE and being with whomever you choose why does that only include 1 (gay or straight) lover? If all parties are ok why cant we have as many lovers as we choose? Another question id like to put out there is……Why are there no TransRacial people? I mean we have people deciding they were born the wrong sex and are actually having surgery to ”fix” the problem? Will Transracial people be the next big thing?

• Nakeya_j

How did I get on the Aint Shyt List?

V. Droopy reminds me of that cartoon where the barrels kept getting pushed over the waterfall :hahaha: and he was in a bright yellow raincoat (I think) :lol: Or I may be mixing them together LOL

• RAE23

jeniefrumdabloc says:

You know the rumors use to fly bout Magic back in the day But hey Magic is cool with me he is very inspiring

<<<<<<<<<<

Strangely I never heard the rumors!!!

• Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board

@otb hunney lil Magic is giving me life n hope…luv it…Hes showing both u and I…Hell Wendy too…That one can be broad rounst the shoulders and still look dainty-ok.

we should stop discriminating against people
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Aint nobody discriminating agane’st your boy. This is 2013. They even have shops for the wide shouldered women that he can buy blouses from. Ask NeNe where said shops are and he will be FINE.

• GellySammich

Why are there no TransRacial people?
      Sammy Sosa

• Nakeya_j

That one can be broad rounst the shoulders and still look dainty-ok.
      —-
      This is a joke right? Because nothing about him says dainty….

@ Nakeya_J

Guilty by association.

GellySammich says:

Why are there no TransRacial people?
      Sammy Sosa
      And that wrapper from the islands :rofl:

==================
      How does lil Magic’s son sound? :tea:

• Nakeya_j

iAmChan says:

@ Nakeya_J

Guilty by association.
      —-
      *looks at names on said list* Oh well. Guess I aint shyt.

_____________________________________

:thinking: Pilar’s man was pushing barrels? :hahaha:

• Miany

@GellySammich…You were fast. I was thinking the same thing. Transracial: Sammy, Lil Kim… SOmeone else who may or may not be a friend soooo :kona:
      @Chan….You sir are on the permanent aint shii list soooooooo

• Nakeya_j

How does lil Magic’s son sound?

In my head he talks with a lisp and his hands are always moving when he talks.

• Who Dat

How did I get on the Aint Shyt List?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Guilty by assoc.

• NaijaGal

Sammy Sosa
      ===========
      :rofl: add those Jamaican and South African artists to the list

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

LMAO @ EJ lookin to NeNe for fashion inspiration because they are both built like linebackers.

• TeaIsFinallyHere

Why are there no TransRacial people? _____________
      Sammy Sosa

by GellySammich

Lmao! That’s right he is in transition. I think he is in a grey period right now.

• VDot

Why are there no TransRacial people?

Ummm there are. You didn’t see that Jenny Jones episode of the black chicks who claimed they were white.

Michael Jackson?

Wiggers? Duh!

• GellySammich

Why are there no TransRacial people?
      Amanda Bynes

• Who Dat

Why his bf look like he into vampires and Dungeon and Dragons though?

Like he start sentences with shat like “In the far away whimsical land XXXXX”

I’m unable to. Out of cans already. That was fast.

:ghost:

• Miany

Vybez Kartel
      Lil Kim (she did a partial transformation)
      Maybe India Arie.

*Care Bear Stare@VDot* you leave Michael out of this! He had vitiligo hmpf

lol @ In the far away whimsical land

It’s saying I am duplicate posting :mad:

• Who Dat

Why are there no TransRacial people?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Black chick who used to be on “Boy Meets World”…cause that pic of her on Fakeout? Baybeeeeee :no:

Topinga :rofl:

• Who Dat

Why are there no TransRacial people?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Tanning mom. Who looks like a burnt to smithereens Fire Marshall Bill. :no:

• NaijaGal

Black chick who used to be on “Boy Meets World”…
      ========================
      GAWD I forgot about her…she looks horrid now

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ VDot…Michael had…uh….problems. I just know you gonna let him Moonwalk with Jesus and Peter Pan in peace.

we should stop discriminating against people
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :ghost:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

What black girl from Boy Meets World? Topanga was white.

• luVn_liFe…

cant NOBODy tell me Nathing . . .
      Truss wen majic contracted that virus it wasnt from ____ :tea:

• Who Dat

Lil Kim (she did a partial transformation)
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I think her and Latoya Jackson win this argument. Both went from black to white to Asian. That ish is not an easy feat.

• GellySammich

Topanga was the white girl *shove* Angela was the black chick

• NaijaGal

What black girl from Boy Meets World? Topanga was white.
      =======================
      Sean’s girlfriend…hell she was the only black cast on that damn show

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

jeniefrumdabloc says:

• Miany

iAmChan says:
      What black girl from Boy Meets World? Topanga was white.
      ^^ SHE was the homegirl…Brown chick with curly hair.

Luvn!!! I got here early today! :hug:

• Crickett

I remember when it was a big mystery whether of not jr. would be HIV positive. Majic came out with HIV in 1991 and the boy was born a couple months later. Majic and Cookie has just gotten back together and it was drama, but she stayed with him rather than move back to Detroit broke.

I just know you gonna let him Moonwalk with Jesus and Peter Pan in peace
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He is doing the Robot with the angels nah

:danban: <<< Mike

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I just googled her…oh…THAT black girl, lol.

• Miany

@Crickett… He announced the HIV in 1991, I think EJ was born in 1993…They say EJ and Cookie have BOTH tested negative for HIV. Meanwhile we know Majic BEEN raw doggin Cookie. THIS is why I think the cure BEEN OUT. I may sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist but, No onne can tell me there aint a cure.

:eek: I recall those rumors back then :tea:

• Who Dat

How does lil Magic’s son sound?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Derek
      J!!!!

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Cookie say she ain’t got the AIDS cuz they don’t do it in the butt :coffee:

• Who Dat

I just googled her…oh…THAT black girl, lol.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That hoe is offically alabaster though now…

*going for a walk* #yallcare

slow n seductive like

:yes: :wave: <–new Celine (dust) bag :kiss:

iAmChan says:

Cookie say she ain’t got the AIDS cuz they don’t do it in the butt
      ________

See THIS IS WHY you will never *NeNe voice* EVER get off the aint shyt list. EVER!

• GellySammich

:hahaha: it’s the thought that counts

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

Why EJ look like a fat faced NeYo in that pic with his boo?

• OutsidetheBox

When I was younger I used to wonder how Cookie “did” it with her man. But now that im older, I understand.

He ask for some and she dont wanna give it up, what he gonna do? Cookie say fukk faking a headache. Nigga you got H I V. :hahaha:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

:offtopic: Any of yall stay in the Jersey/NY area? I need a good set of places to go tomorrow night since I’m coming up there for Wrestlemania n shyt. I know its gonna be as cold as a zombie uterus up there.

• Who Dat

Why EJ look like a fat faced NeYo in that pic with his boo?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      B/c he is reppin’ for gay mens everywhere. Up to and including Chimere.

• OutsidetheBox

A cure to AIDS you mean? You cant cure a virus, by nature of it being a virus.

• that_VA_thickchick

But why is Magic carrying EJ like a monkey on his hip in that last pic tho?

• VDot

:karate: Now, I :love: me some Michael, but that nigguh got a new Sprite nose. Tried to get some Sprite hair (Pepsi fugged that up). Got him some Sprite skin. And showed up at court in some pajama bottoms, like a Sprite. TRANSRACIAL!

• OutsidetheBox

Testing negative for Magic just means that they cant see or detect the Antibodies or whatever, not thats he’s cleared. :nono:

• Anna

spongebobfan says:

hes very femm…i wonder if he wants a sex change?

~~~~~~~
      Most don’t want to. Magic has money, he could have done it long ago.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ VDot Leave MJ be! He made THRILLER for Gods Sake….T.H.R.I.L.L.E.R.

• VDot

Did yall see that picture going around of Magic alledgedly giving blood? Folks were in an uproar :hahaha:

• GellySammich

VDot I try real hard to keep peace with you for the sake of the compound… but woman YOU ARE PUSHING IT! :chase:

• VDot

Aight Chan! I’ll leave him alone. But know that I said all of that with love. :yes: :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

for the sake of the compound

:rofl: :rofl: Settle down..

@VSpotish :cuss: Be goodT

• MissHarlem

CHAN I am waiting on my song sir

NAE :waves:

• Who Dat

@ VDot Leave MJ be! He made THRILLER for Gods Sake….T.H.R.I.L.L.E.R.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He was still a nukka from GARY Indiana. You ever been to Gary? It might be the blackest city in the midwest. How you grow up in GARY and aspire to look like an old yt grandma?

Mike was as the old folks say…touched in the head.

“compound”

:huh:

I aint in no compound. Me and my Bey Bey are chilling in the big house. From time to time I let her bring in a stray from outside. Usually when I’m away :coffee: Thanks for keeping her entertained in my absence. I appreciate it! :hug:

VDot says:

——————-
      GTFOH

@ MissHarlem

Lately I’ve been thinking…..
      Somethings going on
      Cuz you’ve got an attitude….
      And you’re not in the mood
      Like you’re used to.
      Girl IIIIII can feel it

@ MissHarlem

Lately I’ve been thinking…..
      Somethings going on
      Cuz you’ve got an attitude….
      And you’re not in the mood
      Like you’re used to.
      Girl IIIIII can feel it

@ MissHarlem

Lately I’ve been thinking…..
      Somethings going on
      Cuz you’ve got an attitude….
      And you’re not in the mood
      Like you’re used to.
      Girl IIIIII can feel it

@ MissHarlem

Lately I’ve been thinking…..
      Somethings going on
      Cuz you’ve got an attitude….
      And you’re not in the mood
      Like you’re used to.
      Girl IIIIII can feel it

@ MissHarlem

Lately I’ve been thinking…..
      Somethings going on
      Cuz you’ve got an attitude….
      And you’re not in the mood
      Like you’re used to.
      Girl IIIIII can feel it

:cuss:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

WTF??? I don’t know how all of that happened.

:eek: Spottttttt :wail: Stawppppp Blowing up the Spot

@Chan You been drinking like the original artist? :rofl:

• VDot

How you grow up in GARY and aspire to look like an old yt grandma?

____________________________

• Bootcampgirl

Mexi is that you fkng with @Chan :blink: :rofl:

• MissHarlem

CHAN :hug: that will turn this frown right on up :lol:

• Who Dat

Chan got a slight e-stutter ta’day I see.

:hug:

Bootcampgirl says:

Mexi is that you fkng with @Chan
      _________

• GellySammich

:hug: :bodyslam: Listen. This can be a wrestling team is you want it to be but either way, IT’S A TEAM. You gonna get on board for HER sake whether you like it or not. I’m not fighting with you in public. I have home training. *hair flip*

• MissHarlem

I dont wanna looossseee your sweet looveee so dont say good bye say good niggghhhhhhhhhtttttt :flicks lighter:

Spottttttt :crying: Stawppppp Blowing up the Spot

I’ll try. But she started it :coffee:

• Miany

^^ I ain’t buying it OTB :no: I know you have lived and you’re usually able to get me to see some issh a different way but….aint nobody else having healthy, bouncing, ghey, baby boys after being diagnosed with H.I.V…so whether they say u get treatment that lowers the antibodies, etc…I ain’t buying it, Cookie probably KNEW FOR SURE she wouldn’t catch shii before she let Magic raw dog her.

I have home training
      ________________________

I don’t :no:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I think I was attacked by one of MissHarlems E-boos mid serenade….I ain’t even get to hit the good notes before I got snuffed. Sheesh.

• Who Dat

Who the fugg is Messimelt too btw? I clicked on the lank and read that mess yesterday. Get a log on and come play then.

If you got a log in shummone.(Since the topic is Mike…) Who’s bad?

:bodyslam: <— kinky… :lol:

• GellySammich

I did not start it! YOU started talkin about my Unca Mike!

• MissHarlem

MIANY :lol: I know you got your theories and rightfully so BUT its very possible *looks at former friends brother* its possible :yes: Mofo bill of health is cleaner than a mug but mamma died from HIV/AIDS

bouncing, ghey, baby boys
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:kona: >>>>>

• VDot

Sandy, can we get a :newpost: please?

I don’t wanna be trapped in here with 2013 Derek J’s, Bottom Coutures, Pound Puppies, delusional jump offs, Gary Indiana traitors any longer. I’m over it! :angry:

• Miany

How the heyull my co workers (same pay grade) wanna manage me more than the mofo getting paid to do it….This beyatch came in here this morning with that “I know I’m not your boss but, the code of ethics says…..”
      :wtf: who yall know really remembers shii from the dangone generic azz code of ethics training??? Now I gotta stay late and issh fo fear of a bish that don’t even manage me reporting on me.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I don’t care what no ninja say, don’t no dude want a gay son. Point blank period.

I know Magic be like this sometimes :facepalm:

What you goin do tho? But dayum, how you confront your son at 12 tho?
      What do you say?

“Um… I noticed, you got a lot of twist in your walk?”
      :blink:

:shock: :rofl:

• MissHarlem

DUBB I cared for all of 2 nano seconds to find out who it was but then started posting look at me now lyrics you know “how you gonna hate from outside of the blog and you cant even get in ahahahah leggo” *beat drops* :danban: but when I find out its on blast. I get off on puttin chit on blast :rofl:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Man, I wish I would see my son walking gingerly and talking all light….he better but some force behind them steps and some bass in his voice.

• OutsidetheBox

@Miany memba the little baby from Miss recently? Born to HIV mama.. Mamma disappeared right in the midd of the baby treatment? But they found the baby and now they cant find the HIV? Thats the same thing that prolly happ’d with Cookie if she did indeed conceive while Magic was positive.

There are 14-15 ppl right now part of a study over in France…they got HIV, went on meds IMMEDIATELY after sero or maybe een before sero, and they took drugs for only 3 years.. Well now they are “healthy..”

“A French study of 14 patients with HIV who have remained healthy for years despite stopping treatment has offered fresh evidence that early medical intervention could lead to a so-called FUNCTIONAL CURE for AIDS…”It is not unlikely that these subjects could escape the disease, one day. They have had more than seven years without treatment, without treatment and without toxicity, which is huge anyway.”

But researchers do not understand why these 14 patients can fight HIV without drugs, whereas the majority of people who receive early treatment cannot.”

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I have no idea who it was…I have an ace in the hole tho….Who Dat, I may need some assistance with this one.

I don’t

:rofl :;rofl: Shole dont.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:newpost:

• MissHarlem

MIANY or you can pull a me when I first started and told my supervisor that she makes me uncomfortable bc its like she micro manages me and it makes me nervous and I cant get info wrong with patients. It puts such an added pressure bc I want to be good for the patient and my management but she is making me feel uncomfortable (adds sad/frustrated face) I didnt want to make a big deal about it and blow any whistles but I dont know what I should do bc its starting to affect my work *exasperated voice* annnddddd scene :shrug: it worked lol

• that_VA_thickchick

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Agreed. Especially when they wearing furs and pearls and gouchos and bedazzled Vans.

iAmChan says:

——————–
      Speaking of, how’s that baby muhvah situation going on with him?

Ask and I shall receive :yahoo:

:newpost:

:rolleyes:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@CHAN
      “I wish I would see my son walking gingerly and talking all light….he better but some force behind them steps and some bass in his voice.”
      _________

BRUH!

I would still love my son if he was gay, but any nigga come up in here talkin bout “oh I don’t care blah blah blah” is a dayum lie or gay theyself.

• OutsidetheBox

Mofo bill of health is cleaner than a mug but mamma died from HIV/AIDS

:yes: A HIV infected mom can have a none HIV infected baby. Happens all the time. Thats why its so important to get that HIV test.

In Africa, this is a huge fight trying to get the meds into the mothers to stop the babies being born with it.

• Miany

@MissHarlem :thinking: so you mean to tell me they gave your friend’s mom the good meds too???? :lol: I believe your friend was and is healthy. The thing is I haven’t done enough research on this HIV/AIDS stuff to know for sure but, I just don’t think folk should still be dying from it since Majic and his whole family aint got no worries.

• MissHarlem

OTB :kiss: tis why I lub you we be HERE lol and yes I first heard of that on World News Tonight.

• MissHarlem

MIANY whenever you get a chance please read up on some stuff it will blow your mind. I applaud Magic for having a hand with Oraquick so we can now test at home with quicker results. But to answer your question nope her project ass couldnt afford that chit in the least. She had FULL blown HIV and got pregnant but the baby is fine. She died after giving birth but the son is alive and kicking and HEALTHY. Its not that they dont have worries he just made it his mission to educate and every person body reacts diff to the meds so what might work for me might not work for you

• Crickett

@Miany, she was 2 months pregnant when Majic announced his status and they had just gotten married. That boy already a queen lying about his age. In November 1991, Magic Johnson retired from the Lakers after revealing that he had the AIDS virus, which he believed he contracted through unprotected sexual activity. The AIDS diagnosis was especially hard for Johnson. At the time he learned he had the disease, his wife Cookie was pregnant with their first child. Both his wife and son, Earvin III, turned out to not have HIV.

• Jamillah

I guess I am one of the few who believes Magic got HIV from a man. He was very good “friends” with Jermaine Stewart and went to all-male parties in the Hollywood Hills. In his book he stated that one woman wasn’t enough so he needed two and then three. He was never satisfied. His next step was gay sex. It is not far fetched or surprising. My father told me back in the 80’s that Magic was gay and having a homosexual relationship with Isaiah Thomas. Those two were kissing on the mouth and slapping each other on the ass. Heterosexual males don’t kiss on the mouth. If it looks like a pig and snorts like a pig, it’s a pig.

• Sunkissed404

Magic’s son coming out makes me question this whole gay “gene” thing again… This is definitely going to put Magic Johnson back into the spotlight again.