Manti Te'o

Not one NFL team showed interest in former Notre Dame star Manti Te'o in the 1st round of Thursday's 2013 NFL draft.

NFL scouts weary of Te'o's distracting presence in the NFL locker room declined to draft the former Heisman candidate who had a terrible showing in the NFL Combines in February.

If you recall, Te’o made headlines for mourning a dead girlfriend who didn't exist.

A male friend later stepped forward to say he pretended to be Te'o's dead girlfriend for 3 years because he was in love with him. This led to rampant speculation that Te'o himself was gay.

West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith also wasn't chosen in the 1st round -- probably for the same reason that Te'o was passed over.

Geno Smith

Smith, who threw for 42 touchdowns last season, was expected to be the #1 pick in the 2013 NFL draft Thursday.

After declining to sit for an interview with ESPN, a dejected Smith said he was going home and did not plan to return for round 2 of the draft. But he had a change of heart and did attend round 2 of the draft today.

Geno Smith Te'o's bizarre story prompted NFL scouts to question the sexuality of every college player at the Combines in Florida.

Gay rights advocates cried foul, and on Wednesday the NFL agreed to strengthen its policies against discrimination based on sexual orientation.

"The NFL has a long history of valuing diversity and inclusion," said commissioner Roger Goodell in a statement. "Discrimination and harassment based on sexual orientation is not consistent with our values and is unacceptable in the National Football League."

The updated policy against discrimination doesn't mean NFL teams are ready to accept suspect players like Te'o or Smith, as evidenced by the fact that they were both passed over in the 1st round of the draft.

In a radio interview in February, Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio said “NFL teams aren’t buying Manti Te’o’s declaration that he’s not gay.”

“Teams want to know whether Manti Te’o is gay," Florio said. "They just want to know. They want to know because in an NFL locker room, it’s a different world. It shouldn’t be that way.”

• NFL Scouts Want to Know if Manti Te'o is Gay
  • 4 NFL Players Were Almost 'Catfished' by a fake online profile
  • Manti Te’o Tells Katie Couric He ‘Briefly Lied’ About Fake Girlfriend
  • Notre Dame star faked online girlfriend who ‘died’ of leukemia

Liars never prosper buddy :nono:

• NaijaGal

:yawn: nothing worse than having to pee but don't wannt get up

• Trendsetter

:zzz:

“Teams want to know whether Manti Te’o is gay,” Florio said. “They just want to know. They want to know because in an NFL locker room, it’s a different world. It shouldn’t be that way.”

Man play ball :shrugs: sexual orientation should not be talked about in the locker room, they need to be worried bout running the right plays :tea:

• lovezoe

Not surprised. He suvked at the combine. But EJ Emmanuel got #16 pick. VA STAND ALL THER WAY UP!

• lovezoe

Jenie- you say that, but then say folks shouldn't lie.

Naija girl I was over here like this >> :huh: with your comment, was lost then a mug for a sec . Got ya now :thumbsup: yeah can't stand that either

lovezoe says:

Jenie- you say that, but then say folks shouldn’t lie.

How is that lying when you don't comment :shrugs:

• LSLH

Outsidethebox
      Marquez

Roll call :cheer: :waves: LSLH

• Trendsetter

LSLH :hi:

• lovezoe

Jenie- he has been asked. He's said no. Se sucked at the combine. That's the reason why he fell in rankings. Ah well.

• Diva

NaijaGal says:

<======needs to find her way to Alabama or GOAT can make a trip to Dallas, Tejas
      ————————–
      I've thought about moving to Dallas,S.A. or Houston. So I take a trip to Dallas and your willing to be my tour guide??

by goat76 on Apr 26, 2013 at 11:53 am
      ---------------------
      *Kicks in blog door* you heauxs going downnnnnnn Say what now? Who was flirting with my baby!

LSLH :hi:

• LSLH

Bombshell

Hey boo!

lovezoe says:

Jenie- he has been asked. He’s said no. Se sucked at the combine.

Ok maybe we talking bout two different things, I'm talking bout sexual orientation in general in my comment #4 ! Now in my first comment I was talking bout the idiot liar :tea:

• Diva

I turn my back and y'all betray Diva : nun: <-----karate chopping that azz :rofl:

• Smonae

That's what his lil lying azz get :hahaha:

Afternoon errrrrybody! except LSLH (such a donkey) :rolleyes:

• Diva

:nun:

• NaijaGal

DIVA - now you know I was just keeping him tepid until you came on :hug: while *whispering Goat call me*

Diva :waves:

• Diva

Phone posting now! Imma get back wif y'all later!

Hey Pumky :hug:

• Miany

“my momma says ya’ll can’t touch my hair… ya’ll give out lice.” I yelled out the window, “Thats right baby!” and drove off.
      ^^ :lol: I read "that's right Baby" in Tasha Mack voice.. :dead: the lil one was probably dead azz serious tellin them kids that....Ion like my hair being touched either... yt know DANGONE well we aint neva ask to toch theres

Hey Jenie :kiss:

I'm working too hard on a Friday :crying:

• lovezoe

Gotcha :coffee:

• goat76

Boy ESPN(Mel Kiper) trying to hype Manti ass up.... Don't nobody want that slow ass linebacker. I was so glad the Raven went and got Matt Elam to end the 1st round.

lovezoe says:

---------------
      Yeah, my NOLES was reppin hard yesterday!!

Diva says:

NaijaGal says:

————————–

by goat76 on Apr 26, 2013 at 11:53 am
      ———————
      -------------------------
      We was just praying!!

Bombshell Esq says:
      I’m working too hard on a Friday
      ^^ they still got yall working?? *sighs* did yall at least eat yet?

Well hellooooooooooo Goat :shocked:

• MissTaken

:ha: Ole Keep it in the closet fce

• ReadingIsFundamental

ain't nobody worried about Diva. hand her a few drinks and she on to the next nigga anTyway.

hehe

• ReadingIsFundamental

awww.. look at pretty pumpkin

lawd I WAS :facepalm: for geno,cameras in his face all niTE :eek:

• Caramel Rain

Ok Keya :hug: we can be e-friends.. I forgive you :rofl: I also reserve the right to amend!!

Miany, girl you pulled that cut awf! you have the face to do and I didn't leave ya fo dead.. I would never!! :nun:

PumpkinsMama says:

Well hellooooooooooo Goat
      ________________________

:rofl: You are truly sister from another mother :rofl: :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

Kenya says:
      It was just as shocking for me to hear him make accusations that I, in effect, propositioned him. So shocking that I had to laugh at just how contrived and rehearsed it was. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, I’m certain Apollo was coached by Phaedra. Hence why I showed my phone with all the texts to Andy to prove my innocence and offered to pass it around for full and transparent disclosure. Andy verified that there was no sexual content to any of the texts. I feel sorry that Apollo’s wife is so sadistic that she will do anything to malign, embarrass, disenfranchise, and slander me because I beat her at her own game.
      _________
      :stop: LIAR!!! She tried to show Andy that Apollo was hitting on HER. And Andy said he didn't see anything sexual in the texts.

Kenya :nun: twirling in her web of lies. :rofl:

• Apparition

:cry: Russell Westbrook OUT for the rest of the playoffs!! :crying1:

Look who done twirled in the building :nun: hey Caramel :hi:

• Caramel Rain

:thinking: so Goat, you are in Montgomery, right? :steer:

@ Jenie I done told ya we was separated at birth :rofl:

@ RIF Thanks hun :kiss: <==== yo kiss from yesterday

that_VA_thickchick says:

Kenya says:
      _________
      LIAR!!! She tried to show Andy that Apollo was hitting on HER. And Andy said he didn’t see anything sexual in the texts.
      Kenya twirling in her web of lies.
      __________________________

:rolleyes:

:rofl: :hahaha: yeen shyt :hahaha: and you know who you are :rofl:

Hey Pumpkin!

:hi:

Pumkyn I love your gravie :love:

If it's me, I try :grill:

• Caramel Rain

:hi: Jeni

• ReadingIsFundamental

Thanks Pumpkin... I see you are "ride-able" too like Goat. nice.

*definition for "ride-able" = a position in which you can enjoy looking at the person you are having sex with.

• lovezoe

Russell Westbrook OUT for the rest of the playoffs!!------------1111
      Yea but they still got in 5. Them OKC boys too much for the Rockets.

Miany says:

Bombshell Esq says:
      I’m working too hard on a Friday
      ^^ they still got yall working?? *sighs* did yall at least eat yet?

-----------------------------

They must have known my intentions of not doing shyt today and said "Oh yeah we got something fo that azz" :haha:

NO I ain't een eat yet! :cuss:

• PumpkinsMama

Hey VA hun how are you? Thanx Jen imma put up the scandalous one in a minute

• Betamax82

Caramel :nun: :hi:

• luVn_liFe…

Apparition says:Russell Westbrook OUT for the rest of the playoffs!!
      I just read that,aawH I feel bad for him . . .
      and OKC :tea:

• PumpkinsMama

Bomb make me come to the city and bust you in ur head! Do you eat b-fast? :cuss:

Oops afternoon heffa :rofl:

• AlluringlySweet

Hey LSLH :wave: My Tide got some in on that first go roun'.....thats all that matters :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey VA hun how are you?
      Feeling good feeling great. Feeling good feeling great how are you. :danban:

Luvyn :yahoo:

@ VA meh I got the sads :(

If my coworker call ONE MORE PERSON over to watch the video of her dammm daughter playing tennis! Turn that shat off. Nobody cares! :mad:

Pumkyn here's a :hug:

PumpkinsMama says:

Bomb make me come to the city and bust you in ur head! Do you eat b-fast?

Oops afternoon heffa
      -------------------------------------

:kona: In the words of the late Rodney King “stop the violence… can’t we all just get along” :rofl: Yeah I had breakfast... albeit its sitting in some river in NYC by now but I ate it :shrug:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ VA meh I got the sads
      _____
      awww, come on bring it in :hug: hope you feel better.

• MissTaken

————————-
      We was just praying!!
      by goat76 on Apr 26, 2013 at 1:37 pm
      ------
      :huh: Praying wit your dack out? Ok. That's like Gabby Sidobe saying she do insanity inbetween meals

• Caramel Rain

whaddup dawg @ Beta :nun: :lol:

• PumpkinsMama

O no morning sick? Lo siento :hug: but you HAVE TO eat. My silly azz passed out 4 mos preggo on the F'n LIRR! Even if you take lil snacks and fruit throughout the day. You have not one but two parasites...I mean kids feeding from you

• Miany

@BOMBSHELL... :nono: you can't play like that, you gots to eat and leave snacks in the desk drawer/ job fridege..... Run round working and forget to eat, them lil angels will drain you out!!
      @Caramel thank you!

MissTaken says:

————————-
      We was just praying!!
      by goat76 on Apr 26, 2013 at 1:37 pm
      ——
      ----------
      When I tell ya'll that these comments give me LIFE. :hahaha:

:wave: Hey LSLH!!

Hey PumpkinMama.... What did you to Lil Man...lol too cute tho!!

:wave: @Caramel Yup!! Straight up I-65 then hit I-85, then get off on Eastern Blvd.....lol

• Caramel Rain

<kenya twirl

• Miany

@that_VA... I'm convinced god uses some co workers to test our strength

• PumpkinsMama

@ Goat I didn't do nuttin to that lil niglet! We were in Mickey D's and I wanted to take a cab home to get comfy, he wanted his food NOW :rofl: thus the pout

• Caramel Rain

Kenya? Are you there?

• ReadingIsFundamental

Goat, my pimp card is too full right now but, when I decide to flip somebody off, I'll hit you up.

• NaijaGal

========================
      there is never a set moment for praying...and dyck is probably one of the holiest things out there...got folks hollering "My GAWD" "OH JEEZ-US" "YES LAWD"...gone and find your own worship if'in this ain't for you but as for me and GOAT it does just fine :tea:

• Betamax82

:cheers: *fist bump* Caramel

:eek:

• libra80sbaby

:facepalm:

• Caramel Rain

please come back

MissTaken says:

————————-
      We was just praying!!
      by goat76 on Apr 26, 2013 at 1:37 pm
      ——
      :huh: Praying wit your dack out? Ok. That’s like Gabby Sidobe saying she do insanity inbetween meals
      -------------------------------------
      Haven't you heard of "Blessing the MIC"?!?!

• ReadingIsFundamental

I'm putting in my two weeks notice on Monday. POW! She gonna learnt a few things when I'm gone!

• NaijaGal

who messing with my PUMKIN PIE :karate: got my shank ready boo :hug:

• libra80sbaby

there is never a set moment for praying…and dyck is probably one of the holiest things out there…got folks hollering “My GAWD” “OH JEEZ-US” “YES LAWD”…gone and find your own worship if’in this ain’t for you but as for me and GOAT it does just fine
      -------------------
      :hahaha: :ghost:

• Betamax82

Naija :lol:

@ Goat but I woulda thought you wanted a "sane" chick :eek:

@ VA and Jenie Just found out Pumpkin gotta have braces put BACK on his legs :wail: The 1st set he only had to sleep in, but it was HELL. These he gotta walk around in :crying:

• ReadingIsFundamental

I pray before the pants come off... Jesus please let this nigga be hangin or he about to have some care bear blue balls up in this bish.

• Betamax82

MzWhang look at that holy bytch :hi: :lol:

Thanks Naija :hug:

• MissTaken

NaijaGal says:
      ========================
      :thinking: They do be saying CUM as you are

• WorkInProgress

.............

:newbie: <------- really says somebody take my pulse please!

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Goat I didn’t do nuttin to that lil niglet! We were in Mickey D’s and I wanted to take a cab home to get comfy, he wanted his food NOW :rofl: thus the pout
      -----------
      LOL.... Shat, he know Macdonuhls is the best when its hot. Let that boy eat next time.

awww Pumpkin and his Mama! :hug: How long will he have to wear them?

:angry:

:pizza:

:nun:

:bounce:

lol...thank u Sandraaaaaaaaaaaa!!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I pray before the pants come off… Jesus please let this nigga be hangin or he about to have some care bear blue balls up in this bish.
      :ghost:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Goat, my pimp card is too full right now but, when I decide to flip somebody off, I’ll hit you up.
      ----------------
      I understand pimpin...lol

• Bombshell Esq

@ Pumpkin & Miany... I have a bunch of snacks and fruit in my office even a fruit smoothie the hubby made me but after I toss chunks I don't feel like looking at food any more... I try to munch all day but yt Jesus :nun: be a nausea pill... Nausea is killing my azz... :hurl:

• WorkInProgress

and then this "They do be saying CUM as you are"

:casket:

• MissTaken

NaijaGal says:
      who messing with my PUMKIN PIE got my shank ready boo
      ____________________________
      :stop: MIND YA BUSINESS
      :hi: libra..no shade just jokes

• PumpkinsMama

@ Goat he lucky I feed him :eek: :rofl: I'm a hardworkin single mama! I wanted to get home and stretch out. So he had to wait :ha:

Caramel

Baby...who you talkin to? Who do you want to come back?

Everything ok over there?

Come here...bring it on in :hug:

The heyull :rofl: look at Whang's dog :rofl: :hahaha: best one yet :rofl:

• Miany

@PUMPKIN.. :( well we gonna :pray: that he is unbothered by them this go round and that the issue is rectified asap so that this set comes off quickly!!!

:waves:
      Pumpkin
      Naija
      Goat
      WIP
      RIF
      VA_t
      Libra
      Miany

@Beta....gurll...my doggy went off and joined a convent.

:rofl: :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Goat but I woulda thought you wanted a “sane” chick :eek:

-----------------------
      I had to wear them hoes too.... My lil nephew wearing them now.

• ReadingIsFundamental

Libra... don't be coming up in here on a good Friday rolling your damn eyes! You betta smile all up in this bish for the whole day... you officially used up all your ugly face cards yesterday. thank you in advance.

• PumpkinsMama

@ VA Doc said 6 mos (like his ass know lol) but that takes him thru the summer and into school. I don't want nobody teasin him. This lil dude can't catch a break :angry:

JenEEE :kiss:

Whang dog looking like Whoopi from sister act chile :hahaha: shades and all :rofl:

:wave: MzWhang

• MissTaken

OT DANG IT. Closing my keyboard with real tears in my eyes. I done messed around and logged on through my work PC and seen WUT’s gravie. I leaned in real close and see it was a dog inside that :nun: outfit. BAYBEE….devastation to the nation :hahaha:

So Goat you pijet toed :thinking: or bow legged :love:

• Pointhim Out-Stewart

Yeah they question teos sexuality. 3rd round

• ReadingIsFundamental

Pumpkin... it will make him stronger in so many ways. You don't know what God is setting your baby up for. If you don't go through something, you won't know how to stand up for anything.

• Miany

@Mzwhang.. that dayumm BO done turned her away from doggy dyck!! she done gone and joined the convent and I dont blame her one bit!!! I hope she let you fix her weave before yall shipped her out though :nun:

and got the nerve to have a cucifix on too :ghost: :rofl:

• Caramel Rain

The Gump is a beautiful city.. none but kneegrows.. haven't been there in a min. I memba staying there after leaving Birmingham about 5yrs from The Classic b/c was too drunk to make it back to Mob Town.. :lol: good times.. miss LIVING
      :nun:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Goat 4 real? This shit is the pits? and he probably dont give a fugg, but I do :cry: He had hernia surgery at like 14mos old. Like dammmmnnn mannnn!

• WorkInProgress

:hugs: MzWhang

Thank yall for dem crazy comments - this itis is no fuqing joke

• MissTaken

Aw Pumpkin :hugs:

On a not ish note I read this:
      goat76 says: I had to wear them hoes too…. My lil nephew wearing them now.

And thought to myself..my self said dang they must be close AND related is they can fit the same leg braces....Cause Goat said he used to wear 'em and then his nep...huh? Oh I should leave? :kona:

• Betamax82

What the hell is this annoying azz crisp ad :angry:

DAMN PUMPKIN

bout to make me a dyke for a day.

:dead: @ Miany & JenEEE

@JenEEE..she sure does favor Whoopi.... I cant breathe yo... :rofl:

It will get better Pumpkyn :yes: but lawd raising these babies aint easy :crying: My daughter had two surgeries as well nothing like your son but whewww I feel ya Pumpkyn :hug:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

DAMN PUMPKIN
      bout to make me a dyke for a day.

:dead:

:zzz:

• Betamax82

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Goat 4 real? This **** is the pits? and he probably dont give a fugg, but I do He had hernia surgery at like 14mos old. Like dammmmnnn mannnn!
      ________________________________________

Awwww :hug: s for baby Pumpkin he's having to go through too much

• Miany

@Pumpkin.. I know it's hard while he is going through it especially since he's your baby and by instinct you dont want him going through any kinda pain. If this is a necessary pain, don't stress it.. My nephew was a multiple procedure/ surgery/ tests baby (he almost 8 now, still needs 1-2 more procedures) The bright side is, Those babies build a resilience that you and I will never have.

• PumpkinsMama

Thanks everybody your encouragement actually does help.

@ Jenie I just be like give the lil dude a break he aint but 3! Surgery, braces, more braces, and ppl screamin to get him assessed in daycare. I guess it would be easier if his dyckhead dad was an actual dad

• Caramel Rain

lol @ VA, I'm Gucci..

• Ty

Afternoon Roses & Thorns :wave:

@ Whang and that damn dog :chase:

:yawn:

What's Crackin?

• ReadingIsFundamental

I'm sorry pumpkin but, I need you to change your gravi back cause I can't stay on the serious subject matter looking at you like that.

• CurlyGirl

Hello Roses!! :waves:

• ReadingIsFundamental

now I know what JUNE meant the other day..

ha! just kidding.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Sup y'all. Pumpkin, what you got in that gravi? I'm mobile n I can't see shyt

*sigh*

My Gravie Won't Change. :(

• MissTaken

ReadingIsFundamental says:
      I’m sorry pumpkin but, I need you to change your gravi back cause I can’t stay on the serious subject matter looking at you like that.
      ____________________________
      :rofl: You might be e-curious

PumpkinsMama says:

Thanks everybody your encouragement actually does help.

:sad: Yeah he is going through a lot and so know the feeling oh so well and with the dad situation. One thing I have learned as mothers we have to do the best we can and we can't worry about what that fool (dad) is doing, that adds to the stress. Trust and believe the ninja will never have any luck anyways. I will be praying for lil man and you :) Smile hun, this too shall pass, but I know it's frustrating :no: I know oh too well

• Caramel Rain

@ Pumkin, I'm sorry for everything you're going thru and not to be rude or anything, but I just lost my two yo nephew that was battling brain cancer. I watched him go from a happy healthy kid eating skittles and popsicles to being poked and prodded w/needles, throwing up from chemo and skin getting darker from radiation and not being able to walk and finally passing away 4 months before his 3rd bday.

Count your blessings b/c it could be worse.... :peace: :nun: :nun: :nun:

@ RIF you a fool :dead:

@ Chan awwww Choco Drop you show up when i'm leaving. My pic is the one of me in black bustier and skirt. I think I gave myself a headache :(

:waves: hey CurlyGirl you new :thinking:

Caramel Rain says:

The Gump is a beautiful city.. none but kneegrows.. haven’t been there in a min. I memba staying there after leaving Birmingham about 5yrs from The Classic b/c was too drunk to make it back to Mob Town.. :lol: good times.. miss LIVING
      -----------------------
      You was gonna drive all the way back from the Ham to Mob Town drunk??? I wouldn't even thought about doing that. That's a long ass ride!!! The Gump has it's hits and misses.

@BEDAZZLED..it changed.
      :hi: Curlygirl
      @Pumpkin...niiiiice!!

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I picked the wrong day to be out and about. By the way, did y'all see the long comment on the Chronicles telling y'all to leave other folks children alone? It's quite dandy.

BBL....

MIANY what do you see?

I still see myself.

See :smack: jeez ..... :facepalm:

• Betamax82

Ty, Chan, & Curly :hi:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ pumpkin iamchan2 at yahoo :tea:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

What up beta

:waves:
      Tyyyyyyyyyyyy
      Razzzzzzzzz
      Curly

:hugs: to Pumpkin's lil brave baby boy!

iAmChan says:

I picked the wrong day to be out and about. By the way, did y’all see the long comment on the Chronicles telling y’all to leave other folks children alone? It’s quite dandy.

Really :tea:

• goat76

@Jenie I got some slight pigeon foots going on over here...lol

@Pumpkin.... He'll be alright. I know that's easy for me to say, but he gonna be good!!

Got that Snaptrapbackjumping goin on in your Gravi!!

• Miany

@Bedazzled...that aint no dayumm you!! Thats a lady from the 70's painted like a black mannequin wearing a white dress.

sweetlikebrownsugar permalink
      Hello Chan, and before I start, I want to say that yes I am a lurker….I have never wanted to post! I have been a lurker for years…longer than most of the people that post on a regular basis now. When I have time I like to read the comments…I am posting today because I just read some of the comments made about Beyonce’s baby..Everyone will not find your baby pretty or cute, however, God don’t like ugly and some of the comments that were made about this woman’s baby were horrible. Becareful of what you (not specifically but you in general) because it has a tendency to come full circle. And for the poster that had negative things to say, and then you posted a pic of your child, he or she looks sleepy, however, someone could pose the question, “is he or she mildly retarded”…???? I think the baby looks sleepy, however, just like the comments were made about Blu, you dont know what had taken place before these pics were snapped..I am appalled and saddened by the mental state of Black people when it comes to hair….and you may think that your child is adorable, but I will say if they are it’s because the other person saved them…
      ----------
      :dead:

• CurlyGirl

jeniefrumdabloc says:

hey CurlyGirl you new
      ___________________________
      Not really. I don't post alot. It's like trying to play double dutch. I be ready to jump in then the convo switch and I'm like :blink:

MIANY- I seriously still see myself :lol:

But that's what I changed it to. :D

• Miany

sooo they got mad cuz folk talked about BLU and they decided to make snarky remarks bout folk kid???

There we go.

But to me it looks like a black little boy in black and white, in a sleeveless t shirt.

sweetlikebrownsugar permalink
      ______________________________

She told y'all monkey asses!!! :rofl:

• Ty

Beta & Whang :happy:

@ Razzle... she never wanted to post but posted on the Chronicles...mmmkkkay :coffee:

Chile I just read that chronicle is post and I tell ya :no: see Chan Lurkers shouldn't be allowed to post on anything dealing with the roses and don't have the titts or balls to post the ish on here :shrugs: type of ish is that !!!!!!!!!!! and another thing did someone call Bey child ugly or something :thinking:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Man play ball sexual orientation should not be talked about in the locker room, they need to be worried bout running the right plays

How would you feel if you were showering and a man walked in? That's how straight guys feel around gay men.

Miany says:

---------
      I recall folk saying the baby was cute, but her hair needed this or that. No one said anything horrible outside of her hair needing to be combed.

Whatevs. :shrug:

• ReadingIsFundamental

I didn't talk about that baby's "just waking up" look but, don't nobody give one nappy headed Jesus about that weak ass comment. If Bey didn't want people to talk about her baby, she should have MJ-masked that baby. I'm sure she gonna teach that baby how to deal with public perception just fine. That's the life of a celeb kid. It's like teaching our kids to deal with their peers at school but, on a global level.

Whang she sure did :tea:

<- :nun:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Razzle I swear if your gravi jumps stupid and crawls outta my screen, I'm coming for you.

scary.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

How would you feel if you were showering and a man walked in? That’s how straight guys feel around gay men.

~
      ~
      Nawhhh
      SANDRITA ur wrong,alot of NFL/NBA Players Know who's gay in ther locker room,hell they bring ther "lover" to practices with them.
      Charles Baekley said,they dont give two fcuks,its the PUBLIC,Fans,ETC.who have issues with it.

Teo wasnt picked because teams dont want the circus that comes with him.

Folks be doing the most in regards to Bey :tea:

• MsB2u

:nun:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Razzle I swear if your gravi jumps stupid and crawls outta my screen, I’m coming for you.
      scary.

• Bad Influence

:ghost: @ Razzles gravi :hahaha:

goat76 says:

@Jenie I got some slight pigeon foots going on over here…lol

Yeahhhhh Baby :hump:

• MsB2u

@LSLH
      :hi:

yerkesbabe says:

I’D LIKE TO SEE WHAT SOME OF YA’LL OFFSPRING LOOK LIKE

Well I don’t have any offspring, but I if I did, you can belee her head would be laid.
      -----------------
      This sh!t hurr^^^

:rofl: :hahaha:

• Bad Influence

omg that gravi has me :crying:

@JENIE
      Ur Picture is helllla FUNNY!!!! :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ~
      ~
      Nawhhh
      SANDRITA ur wrong,alot of NFL/NBA Players Know who’s gay in ther locker room,hell they bring ther “lover” to practices with them.
      Teo wasnt picked because teams dont want the circus that comes with him.
      I believe he wasn't picked because he is a damn liar :shrugs: hell no one likes a liar :nono:

• Bombshell Esq

SWEAR to yt Jesus :nun: I know a chick that looks EXACTLY like whatever that is in Razzle's gravi :rofl:

• Bad Influence

Razzle stop fuggin posting comments! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

@Razz....& Sandra said "belee" so u KNOW she was serious!!

Badda BOOM!! :hugs:

• Bad Influence

Bombshell :nun:

MzWhang :happy:

:eek:

• Bad Influence

Whangggggggg bew :hug:

My thing is the baby hair don't have to be laid but it damn sure need to be at least combed. Chile if I came over my parents house with my child looking like that with her hair my dad would cuss me out real talk :tea: But someone made a very valid point yesterday about hell Bey look like she don't even comb her own hair, well :shrugs: hell Ion know .... no excuse for that :shrugs:

NO! I will NOT stop fonting :hahaha:

• ReadingIsFundamental

my offspring is a pimp like her momma. that's how i teach her to think of herself.

f*ck what anybody else thinks about you baby... God made you from his platinum batch of souls. my baby is one of four blacks in her school so, i've already made sure her confidence is on point.

"Self-Esteem... of yo mutha fukkin self!"
      -Katt Williams

O
      M
      G
      Still On BLUs Hurrr the CARTERS are #winning :champ:

• CurlyGirl

Razzle gravie :scared: What in the Saw Freddy Jason Emily Rose and Cujo hell is that!!

HIS :happy:

:waves: LuvNNNNN

@JenEEE....girl I HOLLARED @ ur gravi yo!! I had to zoom in to read it....OMG :rofl: :rofl:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:
      Miany says:
      ———
      Whatevs.
      ^^ I know, that was my point,....you getting offended by someone talking bout a celebs baby (when we all know celebs get scrutinized) so u are so offended that you decide to talk shii bout someone else's child? someone who can actually read the comments?? that's just overboard IMO

• puppylove

:typing: jerry jones telling him to pick up geno we already have a :gay: qb so he'll fit in fine

• FuturedocDonte

----
      I went to school with ej...

• Bad Influence

RAZZLE! :spank:

Jenieeeeee :2dance:

Now cousin gone text me (you have time to talk) I texted back yeah , do you know that was over 1 and half ago and I still haven't heard nothing else from her :rolleyes: the heyull

I mostly lurked yesterday. But from what I saw all they said was that Blu's MAMA needed to comb her hair. I don't remember anyone saying anything any worse that that.

As far as the "mental state of Black people when it comes to hair" this natural movement has caused some division amongst us Sisters. Just because someone says "you need to comb your babies hair"....it doesn't mean that person hates all natural hair. And I don't think it suggests you put a perm in their hair. Hell, just comb it. Do it like the old folks and use water and Vaseline.

Nobodies saying Blu needs a perm and shat. Just comb the child's hair so that she looks neat. That's all.

BAD FLUUUUU :happy:

• OutsidetheBox

Umm is this a surprise. This looney boy.. two gators in the first round tho :cheer:

Whang you know its true :rofl:

Awww ish now Bomb :lick: Pow!!!!!

• luVn_liFe…

puppylove says:jerry jones telling him to pick up geno we already have a qb so he’ll fit in fine
      QUE???

@DOONTE
      My Hubby is a BILLS fan :hahaha: Butturmh he is SOOO upset about ej,I think he's gonna worK out well.He lOOks good,He's big,his arm is strong he can throw down the field accurately IMO

WHy did my comment take 7 damn minutes to post. :waiting:

• MissTaken

Razzle :nono: to that demonic gravie. Don't you know we saved, sanctified and filed with the holy spirit on this blog. Let me solicit the prayer warriors to pray for your gravie soul :nun: nun: :nun:

• Ty

I say let the lurkers post :coffee: hell we're already being censored on the blog which is some bs. At least if they post on the Chronicles we can drag that azz without being banned

Its Chan's call though :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

Just comb the child’s hair so that she looks neat. That’s all.

VA I know you dont mean harm but whats "neat" to you might not be neat to others.

When I read that I hear ppl saying how "unprofessional" natural hair is. :|

But I aint on this hair chit. So yall hae a good wknd!

that_VA_thickchick says:

I mostly lurked yesterday. But from what I saw all they said was that Blu’s MAMA needed to comb her hair. I don’t remember anyone saying anything any worse that that.
      As far as the “mental state of Black people when it comes to hair” this natural movement has caused some division amongst us Sisters. Just because someone says “you need to comb your babies hair”….it doesn’t mean that person hates all natural hair. And I don’t think it suggests you put a perm in their hair. Hell, just comb it. Do it like the old folks and use water and Vaseline.
      Nobodies saying Blu needs a perm and shat. Just comb the child’s hair so that she looks neat. That’s all.

:applause: :trophy: I mean damn !!!!! It's because its baby Blu

:bye: :nun:

• luVn_liFe…

I think GENO is GoNNa Be a BUST,I really Do.Hubby wanted GENO :eek: cause he's from Bro.Co :smack: and he's GOOD :nono:

What up ChanDaMan!!

Vaseline<-- chit naturals hate :lol:

Ty says:

I say let the lurkers post hell we’re already being censored on the blog which is some bs. At least if they post on the Chronicles we can drag that azz without being banned
      Its Chan’s call though
      _________________________

True :tea:

OTB
      Brang YO A.S.S. Back here :eek:

• Nakeya_j

-----
      Now I don't have a little girl so I don't have to comb any hair. However, your child will always be a representation of YOU. Mind you beyonce's hair is not always on point, but all she had to do was comb out her hair. Not flat iron it, perm it, or whatever. I mean what parent does not want the kid to look nice and neat?! I think that's all everyone was trying to say.

OTB what;s in your gravie ? :huh:

@JENIE
      whats that GRAVIE say,PLZ tell me I cant read it,But the DOGS expression is FuNNY aZ haYle!!!

• Nakeya_j

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Ty says:

Its Chan’s call though
      _________________________

True
      ------
      Yup :yes:

• Miany

@OTB :whip: you aint gone :nun: twirl yo azz up out chea everytime we have a repetitive convo!! Just change the subject :biggrin:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Awww ish now Bomb :lick: Pow!!!!!
      ---------------------

Awwww shucks :love:

Just comb the child’s hair so that she looks neat. That’s all.

VA I know you dont mean harm but whats “neat” to you might not be neat to others.
      Touche. A headband, a little puff, something. But that's just what I would do with MY daughters. If you are wearing a fro, run a pick through it, hit it with some oil sheen and keep a line up. :shrugs: But you're right Boo, everything aint for every body.

As far as natural hair being unprofessional...I must have missed that comment. But I think calling it "unprofessional" is a bit drastic. Pink and blue 27 piece sew ins are unprofessional. :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: No LuVieeeeeweeeeee. Bey dont comb her hair, Jay dont comb his hair but :angry: :argue: about it!

• luVn_liFe…

MIANY!!!! OMG I Love ur hurrr!Ur Rocking it BABES!

• OutsidetheBox

<---adult fun stuff @Jenie (drank, smokes, ashtray, purty nails)

@OTBeY
      I done said,It all BOILS down to theCARTER'S are winning!!! :champ:
      Hey HOW WAS THe ZITI??

• OutsidetheBox

Miany I dont mind repeat convos..but I was just gonna head to the nail shop if that was the convo and read from there. I love chit chatting. :hug:

Vaseline<– chit naturals hate
      _________
      Dah! :lol: You can tell I'own know much about it. I keep mine braided and when it's not in braids, it's relaxed.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Ty, Chan don't ban. The Chronicles are self policed. All I ask is that y'all be able to take the flak as well as y'all can dish it.

@JENIE
      ____________________________

Bit%$%% be like just woke up no filter :rofl:

• ReadingIsFundamental

I can't deal with you fine gravi heffas today. Goat, come here and confirm with me that I'm straight. thanks.

• luVn_liFe…

and WHAT's this crap I just read that Rasheeda's Preggos,DONE caught Kirk :hump:

• Miany

^^ all jokes aside.. (with exception of the one perm that drove me to my current baldness) I've been wearing my hair naturally for the past 3-4 years and I have never gotten into a real life hair debate. My homegirls may have made a few lil comments but, it's like "girrrrlll why you dont just throw a perm in it and be on" and I'm like "mind yo own dayum patched up head" and we drop the topic... .... I think the division is mostly online. Stuff that role off your back in real life is made extra dramatic online.

• Nakeya_j

and WHAT’s this crap I just read that Rasheeda’s Preggos,DONE caught Kirk
      ---
      With a man? :blink:

<—adult fun stuff @Jenie (drank, smokes, ashtray, purty nails)

Awww yes :yes: now I see

JENIE

---------------

Someone did say this foolish mess...but I think they were trolling though.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

What's good @ Goat

:dead: @RIF

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

They knew they could've slapped some bows or braids on baby Blu's hair. This is BIC!!! for goodness sakes.

Lil girl babies are fun to keep cute and groomed. Beyonce gets a FAIL for that one.

:nana: @ the lurker tho...

• Ty

*puts Blue Squared's hair in a cute ponytail* :thumbsup:

:offtopic: How do you all feel about Windows 8 :waiting:

He looks like he bustin one in that pic. BUT with whooooo :shrug:

Nakeya_j says:

and WHAT’s this crap I just read that Rasheeda’s Preggos,DONE caught Kirk

With a man?
      SURPRISINGlY . . . NO!
      Alexis Miller :shrug:

:karate: ahhhhhhh ummmmmmm uhhhhhhh the dog atecho address :wail:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

—————
      Someone did say this foolish mess…but I think they were trolling though.

Are you serious :no: a perm

• Miany

MIANY!!!! OMG I Love ur hurrr!Ur Rocking it BABES!
      ^^ Thanks Luvn..
      @OTB.. ok.. proceed :lol:

• ReadingIsFundamental

xo @ Jenie... I breathe life not death.. don't e-die on me.

• luVn_liFe…

He looks like he bustin one in that pic. BUT with whooooo
      :eek:
      HIS GF OFCOURSE,duhhh!

How do you all feel about Windows 8
      --------
      :smack:

Didn't we JUST get Windows 7??

Someone point me to where I can ketchup :lol:

Miany says:

^^ all jokes aside.. (with exception of the one perm that drove me to my current baldness) I’ve been wearing my hair naturally for the past 3-4 years and I have never gotten into a real life hair debate. My homegirls may have made a few lil comments but, it’s like “girrrrlll why you dont just throw a perm in it and be on” and I’m like “mind yo own dayum patched up head” and we drop the topic… …. I think the division is mostly online. Stuff that role off your back in real life is made extra dramatic online.
      _______
      You're absolutely right. Again, with me not being natural I don't say anything about people who are. But a girl I know posted a comment on FB about hating when people think natural means no maintenance and said "comb yo damm hurr". That post had almost 200 comments. The natural folks on her page went in and the relaxed people, in turn, came to the posters defense. It was ugly...but I read every comment and laughed my azz off. :lol:

• Ty

Nakeya_j says:

and WHAT’s this crap I just read that Rasheeda’s Preggos,DONE caught Kirk
      ___________\
      Oh we playing whats the next line huh :rofl:

Rasheeda Caught Kirk:

wearing her underwear
      with Derrick J
      texting Twon & nem

:popcorn:

:thumbsup: MIANY :happy:

• ReadingIsFundamental

I love Windows 8. I only have it on my Surface right now but, I plan to put it on my laptop too.

No Body(regulars) said nothing wrong yesterday IMB :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

Touche. A headband, a little puff, something. But that’s just what I would do with MY daughters. If you are wearing a fro, run a pick through it, hit it with some oil sheen and keep a line up. But you’re right Boo, everything aint for every body.

As far as natural hair being unprofessional…I must have missed that comment. But I think calling it “unprofessional” is a bit drastic. Pink and blue 27 piece sew ins are unprofessional
      _________

My son has a fro. Because his hair grows unevenly his fro is wonky for lack of a better word. His dad said you need to get him a haircut and I said why? Becuase you dont like it? :oh:

Youve never heard natural hair referred to as unprofessional? Well it follows this same vein. Since your hair is not relaxed, or flat ironed straight, your kinks and curls somehow look unprofessional. Because they are not seen of as neat. Tbis is changing of course. But its a major hickup for some women. Sandra posted a story about a news anchor who was fired..

Folks dont get the intricacies of American Black women and hair.. doesnt mean they arent valid.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I can’t deal with you fine gravi heffas today. Goat, come here and confirm with me that I’m straight. thanks.
      -----------------------
      Ok :hunching:

Ty :yahoo:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

—————
      Someone did say this foolish mess…but I think they were trolling though.

Are you serious a perm
      Ok, clearly I missed some of those posts yesterday cause I didn't even see that one. But I won't lie...I kinda skimmed the comments :oops:

and WHAT’s this crap I just read that Rasheeda’s Preggos,DONE caught Kirk
      ----------------------------

:popcorn: :tea: :popcorn:

Combing your hair is a part of grooming, even if its permed or not, Now this hair ish done got out of line :nono: do whatever works for you long as its combed

Ohhhhhhh :popcorn: Yall bet not be on MSDiva's 20,000 count sheets :eek:

Hey HOW WAS THe ZITI??
      _________

:cuss: I visit with my boo on Thursday nights..when i got back home the girls had put the food away.. :blink: I peeped the 13x9 in the fridge looking like it held the contents of a 3x3. Greedy asses. :lol:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

ahhhhhhh ummmmmmm uhhhhhhh the dog atecho address
      _________________________________
      :cuss:

rpippah@ :yahoo:

:hugs:

• Miany

good shii always happens to others!!! I wanna get fired for wearing my hair natural :crying:

Now this hair ish done got out of line

Or outta hand.
      Or is dumb as hail.
      Or folks just wanted to talk about ish we were talmbout and need to go some some business

Any of them...

• Ty

@ Razzle my laptop has Windows 7 but now its full of fruit punch thanks to my youngin :smack:

Everything that Im looking into has Windows 8 which doesnt have good reviews :shrug: I can't even find my anything with Windows 7 anymoe and thats what I want :(

Nope, I've not heard that. That I can think of. Then too...most of the people that I know who are natural keep their hair maintained and styled or something. It's rare that I see a natural person who's hair looks absolutely awful. But I mean, you can be relaxed and your hair still look like shat...Let some folks go more than 6-8 weeks without a touch up... :nono:

• NaijaGal

:yawn:

• Ty

@ RIF...have you had any issues with it :waiting:

Hey Yall :hug:

Chile I flat iron my daughter edges after I blow her hair out, I'm not going to let her hair air dry :no: hell no, so that thick mess can be hard as hell to comb :nono:

*wrote it down*
      Right next to ya name: :karate: :rofl:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

—————

Someone did say this foolish mess…but I think they were trolling though.
      -----------------
      That was me...LOL I know you didn't take the " Throw a KeyCole's "Just 4 Me" in her head serious... Yeah I was being sarcastic with that.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

Because his hair grows unevenly his fro is wonky for lack of a better word.
      --------------------
      This was all I saw :wail:

DTTS

Guhl we at the office; he has me nice and bent over this conference room table. I told you nobody bothered by Diva nah.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

Goat- I figured it was one of you mens who said it :lol:

I just didn't know who. I know you and Man like to troll like none other.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

My hair has been chemical free for quite some time.

However it makes me :angry: when folks presume to say that a perm/chemicals = self hate. The "natural" look is NOT for everyone. And from what I know...its HARDER to maintain natural hair than it is the perm/relaxed look.

Do whateva tickles ur nipples...just don't judge. Thanks! :thumbsup:

• ReadingIsFundamental

TY, I have not had problems. I do Office 2010 work on it too. You need to update all of your browsers and software to the latest versions for it to work most efficiently tho.

• OutsidetheBox

Combing your hair is a part of grooming, even if its permed or not, Now this hair ish done got out of line do whatever works for you long as its combed

You say do whatever works for you. But then you demand that they comb. :lol: Folks wild.

I didnt put nary a comb in OTB6s hair this morning. I must hate her. :lol: Took it out of yesterdays puff. Spritzed it with Rose water, smoothed it with my hands, damn near choked her to get the band on her head and :bye: You so crute!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

Has anyone mastered the "Silent Laugh" yet?

• Nakeya_j

@Whang...so your dog is a nun now?!

• Bombshell Esq

<------- Ain't NEVER put a perm or chemical in my hair :no: My hair is virginal :nun:

• Miany

The natural folks on her page went in and the relaxed people, in turn, came to the posters defense. It was ugly…but I read every comment and laughed my azz off
      ^^ I probably woulda laughed as well.. the thing is natural hair is NOT harder to manage just we have never really learned how to do it... For example.. My mother wore her hair relaxed so as a lil girl eventhough I had a head full of natural hair, I kinda knew I'd perm eventually. I never learned how to keep it properly moisturized etc. soooo a lotta folk who go natural are probably defensive cuz they may look unkempt but, they could've spent hours trying and did something that looked nice at first but, dried up before they left the house :lol: it happens

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ohhhhhhh :popcorn: Yall bet not be on MSDiva’s 20,000 count sheets :eek:
      --------------------------
      Nah, I got her pinned up against the kitchen sink! Palmolive!!....lol

My supervisor is on vacation next week and I am bout to be in here dancing on the desk. That bish irks my very soul. I dislike her with every fiber of my dayum being.

"Can you feel the brand new daayyy. Can you feel the brand new dayyyy"
      :danban:

:kona: <--- me river dancing on her desk next week.

• ReadingIsFundamental

Bombshell.. how about the rest of your cute self?

• OutsidetheBox

:shrug: Well it is. He likes it and he is happy.

I guess tho. :lol:

:karate: :kiss:

@JenEEE errytime I look @ ur gravi...I :rofl:

• ReadingIsFundamental

i'm sorry. let me stop. I had a bottle last night and good sex... I'm fonting wild with a hang over. ignore me.

:chase: OTB :shank:

• MissTaken

:whistle: I am a sinner..who's prolly gonna sin again Lord forgive me :nun: for things I don't understand..sometimes I need to be alone......bish don't kill my vibe ...bish don't kill my vibe.......
      :party:

• luVn_liFe…

DAMMit IM ready TO go,watch the DRAFT tuHnight and SO MUCH HOOPS ALL WEEKEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:
      MayBe get in the POOl and let my huurrr air dry,not wash or comb it
      CAUSE ION GIVa FCUK!!!!!!!

• ReadingIsFundamental

Goat you betta stop too before I go emailing every goat76 @yahoo, hotmail, gmail, & sbcglobal in the world asking for a dayck pic.

:party:

:woohoo:

:danban:

didnt put nary a comb in OTB6s hair this morning. I must hate her. Took it out of yesterdays puff. Spritzed it with Rose water, smoothed it with my hands, damn near choked her to get the band on her head and You so crute!
      :rofl: @ "I must hate her"

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Bombshell.. how about the rest of your cute self?

--------------------------

Chiilllleeee I gotta keep my ratchet side a secret... Dunno who these lurkers might be :scared:

• Miany

@ty :( that's how they are....they got me on the last one. Once the new drop, they clear out ALL THE OLD ONES. Force you to be the testing dummy on their new shii..

You say do whatever works for you. But then you demand that they comb. Folks wild.

Exactly Tame ya ish you do not want ya hair looking like it stank, just like you don't wanna walk around looking stank :tea: come on yo

Bombshell Esq says:

<——- Ain't NEVER put a perm or chemical in my hair :no: My hair is virginal :nun:
      ---------------
      Yeah, I don't blame him for plowing 2 rows of corn on that field! Hey Hey-sus!!

• OutsidetheBox

And from what I know…its HARDER to maintain natural hair than it is the perm/relaxed look.
      _________

Not for me. I could not get my permed hair to grow past shoulder length. Whether I was doing salons or home care. In 3 yrs natural I have APL hair.

What Ive learned is that my actual strands were too thin and fine to withstand the harshness of a relaxer. So by the time I was heading towards 10in of hair it would start to break again. Over and over. Then I just started wearing weaves. :(

:danban1:

:bounce: :boobs: :titays:

:danban1:

perm/chemicals = self hate
      -------------------------
      It only equals self hate if you dont care for your hair and keep it up. You have to keep it moisturized and your ends clipped. This also means not putting a whole bunch of heat on your hair and slapping a whole bunch of gel in it too.

• Miany

Nah, I got her pinned up against the kitchen sink! Palmolive!!….lol
      ^^ :tea:

---------------------------

My Knicks are gonna kick azz tonight bay-bay :party:

• OutsidetheBox

bish don’t kill my vibe …bish don’t kill my vibe…….

:danban: :smoke:

Whang the feeling is mutual :hahaha: cause ya lil whoopi :rofl:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

---------------------------
      Damn!! That's all you want? I would've delivered Da Dyck in person!!

:waves:
      Nakey yup...doggy posted this pic on her instagram. seems her affair with Bo Obama let her to this decision.

@Miany...the very LAST line of #288 had me laff/cryin!! :rofl:

goat76 says:

Bombshell Esq says:

<——- Ain't NEVER put a perm or chemical in my hair My hair is virginal
      —————
      Yeah, I don't blame him for plowing 2 rows of corn on that field! Hey Hey-sus!!

---------------------------------------

:rofl: *look around for Diva* Awwww shucks :ashamed:

MayBe get in the POOl and let my huurrr air dry,not wash or comb it
      CAUSE ION GIVa FCUK!!!!!!!

Ahem... rinse it well with water and slap a gang of condish in it before you get in the chlorine, then wild on out with your unkempt self. :woohoo:

• luVn_liFe…

My Knicks are gonna kick azz tonight bay-bay
      :cheer:

Im ready for the 2nd ROUND!!!! SUNDAY the Po BUCKS ARE GONNA BE SWEpT!!!!!!!

:bounce:

The strain of my hair so damn thick its like dental floss no lie :shrugs: and I'm not exagerrating and my daughter's hair is the same :sad:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

perm/chemicals = self hate

This notion is that if you dont accept your hair as it grows from your head, you must self hate. I do not subscribe.

Stupidest chit ever. My older girls def love themselves. Vain heffas. :lol: They just prefer straight hair.

• luVn_liFe…

Ahem… rinse it well with water and slap a gang of condish in it before you get in the chlorine, then wild on out with your unkempt self.
      BEFORE???

HRmmmm I always do afta,BUT will DOOO :woohoo: Im UnKempt ALLLLL WEEKEND BABEEEEEEE!!!
      :danban:

• ReadingIsFundamental

looking at my pimp card to see who is getting the boot tuhday for Goat to replace....

I need size in inches and circumference please and thank you.

i'll wait.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

That scene from American Dad.

:buttshake:

Wally wally wally wally wally wally World!!!!

:butshake:

Wally wally wally wally wally wally World!!!!

:danban1:

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: <--Hair air drying,No comb NO NUffiN!!!

• libra80sbaby

These muhfuggas at my job must didn't get the "It's Friday" memo cause they been tryin to work me to dayum death :wail:

• Miany

@mzwhang... :lol: it happened to me once.. I left the house CUTEEEE, got on the highway- check rearview mirror I was like :wtf: happened to my hair :steer: <~~~ me driving back home cuz I done called outta work...

libra80sbaby says:

These muhfuggas at my job must didn’t get the “It’s Friday” memo cause they been tryin to work me to dayum death
      -------------------------

:cosign: CO-MF'n-SIGN!!!!!

• Bad Influence

-burps-

• ReadingIsFundamental

pats Bad on the back.. you okay pretty? you need some water? .. let me go get you some water.

• OutsidetheBox

Exactly Tame ya ish you do not want ya hair looking like it stank, just like you don’t wanna walk around looking stank come on yo

I honestly dont care what my hair or my children's "looks like it does" to someone else. I saw you mention yesterday that you wouldn’t take your daughter out to the store after school or something if her hair was a bit disheveled. I find that asinine. And overly concerned with what others think of you. Any person who would begrudge you because your daughter has a strand out of place really isn’t worth a thought.

• Betamax82

• Bad Influence

:smoke:

I found my lighter :D

BEFORE???

:yes: Of course you wanna shampoo and condish after as well but if you fill it up with liquids BEFORE you enter the chlorinated water, there is less room for chlorine to enter.

• Miany

@Luvn.. you're a KNICKS fan too??? :hug: I'm a sucker for a Knicks fan that sticks it out even though they haven't brought it home to us..
      The Knicks are my 1st team, the Heat is my 2nd and that's it for me as far as NBA is concerned

• Bad Influence

RIF :hug: hey bewski!

• MissTaken

Walks up to WUT on the blog yard nods head…..squats and does weight presses with soup cans “I been out the perm pen 5 years dawg. But I don’t knock nobody that has it. My mama has one and will call anybody but me that is without one wild looking. I guess she hate herself :shrugs:”
      --> Walks off real big up top with chicken legs like I am tip drilling cause I am so swole up top :kona:

Miany says:

@mzwhang… it happened to me once.. I left the house CUTEEEE, got on the highway- check rearview mirror I was like happened to my hair <~~~ me driving back home cuz I done called outta work…

______________________________________________
      SCREAMIN!!! cuz I OVER-stand.

Gulhhhhhh...I spent umpteen hours in tha mirror gettin my "natural hair do" together...it was BEYOND crute! By the time I drove to the DMV & looked in my rear view mirror....bayyyy bayyyy!! :dead:

• OutsidetheBox

The strain of my hair so damn thick its like dental floss no lie and I’m not exagerrating and my daughter’s hair is the same

Thats awesome. You can withstand a lot with ahir like that #envious.. imagine a piece of thread..mine is thinner than that. Hold it up to the light and they damn near disappear. :blink: The only thing that saves me is I have a lot of them.

• MissTaken

@MzWhang instead of WUT...I think..I dunno..Somebody natural....I ain't finna scroll up and look. Who I look like LSLH :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

<---if someone would keep them lighters on the magnet.. :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

Miany says:. you’re a KNICKS fan too??? I’m a sucker for a Knicks fan that sticks it out even though they haven’t brought it home to us..
      HELL NAWH!!!
      NeGAtiVE!!
      I was being Nice to BOMB! :blink:

BABY SPURS!!!!
      Heat is neck and Neck with em :crying: I think thats who's going to the championships TOO :crying1:

• Betamax82

:newpost: bitter fat bishes :lol:

CANNOT STAND YEW :rofl: :rofl: The blog yard bish gone! :rofl:

• Bad Influence

U right bew @Jackson..

-passes-

Have a nice weekend bloggers! :bye: :nun: :twirltwirl: :vogue:

:smoke: Thx

OutsidetheBox says

AHHHHHH makes
      SENSE
      SEE ME,Im NOT in2 all THAT :blink: i try a lil with the hurr;a very LITTLE

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Shaun...I have same hair issues. Probably why everything damages it

In 3 yrs natural I have APL hair
      What's APL hair? (not being funny...I really don't know)

• CurlyGirl

See....it is 15 different convos going on right now. I tried...lawd knows I did :crying: Yall have a great weekend!! :bye:

:nun:<------puts a slow motion spell on the blog for Monday :biggrin: