Media Backlash to Beyonce Concert Photography Ban

Beyonce photo backlash

Beyonce’s peeps thought they could politely ban photography at Beyonce’s concerts to avoid another unflattering photo meme debacle like this one. If you recall, Beyonce’s hapless PR lady emailed Buzzfeed.com asking them to remove unflattering photos of Bey taken during her Super Bowl halftime performance in January. But Buzzfeed politely declined.

As I told you previously, only one designated photographer is allowed to shoot during Beyonce’s Mrs Carter world tour. Any photos released from her concert must be pre-approved by Bey’s handlers.

But the world press don’t take kindly to censorship in any form. So they found a way around the Beyonce photo blockade by simply purchasing photos from concert goers in the first few rows. That’s why most of the photos you see from Beyonce’s concerts look like grainy cell phone pictures that you usually find on Instagram. Beyonce really needs to get over herself and realize that she isn’t perfect — no matter what Jay Z tells her.

• What Beyonce Really Sang at Obama’s Inauguration
  • Beyonce’s publicist begs blog to remove unflattering pictures of her
  • Did Beyonce’s Super Bowl Halftime Extravaganza Cause Power Outage? (Video)
  • Compare Beyonce’s Lip Syncing and A Capella National Anthem Versions

62 Responses to “Media Backlash to Beyonce Concert Photography Ban”

LSLH says:

Those pictures are so funny Sandra!

MetroAtlMrs says:

Not every picture you take will be perfect. Of course your look will be different depending on which angle the picture is taken.

aye EYE I

LSLH says:

Beyonce is looking like mama Tina.

Kinda like Rocky from the movie ‘Mask.’

(from downstairs)
      that_VA_thickchick says:

Why are folks acting like we are all just bashing Kim K for gaining weight during her pregnancy? She’s being criticized for shoving her pregnancy weight gain into clothes that aren’t suitable for a pregnant person.

The fact that she’s turning into a chunk chunk is par for the course. :coffee:

Well here is one camp that aint paying no mind money or attn to San. :hahaha:

LSLH says:

@VA

You said a mouth full honey!

TruGemini says:

Lord that pic of Beyawnce is hi-damn-larious!!

Did anyone get pics of her gettn beat down by them fans?!?

Thats a terrible photoshop. I would be fired. :lol:

Cubarican says:

:rofl: at that picture. As beautiful as someone may be there are always unflattering pics somewhere. I think it builds character.

KyCakes says:

:rofl: That pic….

chunk chunk

*hands Kim my old baby fat* :ha:

Fuggg fatazz Kim Trashians and her damn feelings :tea: oink oink
      :ha: :haha:

:) Thats rad. :heart:

Cubarican

Congrats on being preggers with baby # 2. :yahoo:

Kate’s baby and Kate’s placenta.) DAMN! thats COLD

BURR! :rofl: :rofl: @LuVie

This part: (Please. It was in a tent.) @LuVie :rofl: :rofl:

Beyonce really needs to get over herself

:applause:

I mean you could just stop posting on her. That would help her get over herself right? But you dont want that. :)

Is that her real facial expression :rofl:

You want that click $$ click. :yes:

Miany says:

@Cubarican… :happy: Congrats hun!!! We got alotta baby Roses coming along.

KyCakes says:

:offtopic:
      ——————————————————————

Is Camel’s Milk Coming to American Supermarkets?

You may have thought the milk market had seen it all — cow’s milk, goat’s milk, sheep’s milk, hemp milk, rice milk, almond milk, and more — but another variety could hit shelves in the near future. What could be the latest product in the American dairy world? Camel’s milk.

According to Foodbeast, in the United Arab Emirates, drinking camel milk is a norm, and now they want to share that beverage with the rest of the world. The country is the first to have a factory that’s only purpose is to produce camel’s milk.

The milk is a cultural staple and is supposed to be appetizing and delicious. Companies behind the factory plan to start exporting worldwide in the hopes of sharing a culinary drink unknown in many countries around the globe.

Businesses in the United Arab Emirates hope to sell a variety of products, including camel’s milk, camel’s milk cheese, and camel’s milk chocolates.

Have you tried camel’s milk? Will you buy these products if they come to America?
      ————————————————————
      Wayminit… They’re milking that nigguh now? :thinking:

I havent smoked in about 24 hours and I must say.. :| Im alright. :) Thought I was gonna need meds. *deep sigh*

_________________________

Nah we gone keep post trashy ish about which is usually truth and laugh at this need gone somewhere for 5yrs chick :nana: :hi:

We got alotta baby Roses coming along.

:yes: Something in the water or something. :huh: *boils my :tea: water from now on*

libra80sbaby says:

Beyonce needs to chill. As high as them dayum concert tickets are, folk should be able to take how ever many pictures they want. :coffee:

KyCakes says:

——————————————————————-
      Well congrats, my luv muffin!

Are you getting on the wagon?

Wayminit… They’re milking that nigguh now?

:rofl: :rofl:

@SHEEREZY
      I just seen a short article on her brother being killed . .
      Its the Same Kid who was SHOT IN 2008; GoonkiE
      SAD

LSLH says:

Suri’s Burn Book

There’s a rumor going around that Kim Kardashian sent the Duchess of Cambridge a baby gift, since the two are both due in July and that made Kim “incredibly excited.” (First of all, Kim, you shouldn’t be incredibly excited — this means that your child, if it’s lucky, will be the third-most talked about delivery in July, after Kate’s baby and Kate’s placenta.)

Kim seems to think this will give her and the Duchess something to bond over, kind of like how she went around her wedding chanting, “This is our version of the Royal Wedding!” (Please. It was in a tent.)

But anyway, I guess if you see Kate in a leopard print “maternity” jumpsuit stretched too tight over her backside, you’ll know where she got it.

. Burn b!tch burn.
      _____________________[___

That did it for me today! I love Suri’s burn book.

goat76 says:

I don’t really believe that they are tripping about pics. I just can’t imagine something like this bothering her.

:yawn: this bish here… if im paying 500 dollah for a ticket i should be able to take pics, get a free c.d., a piece of her lace front, and a meal…

LSLH says:

Kate’s baby and Kate’s placenta though?! Damn.

@OTB :rofl: ur sillY!!

Bombshell Esq says:

:thinking: Would it be inappropriate to put an air mattress in my office? Maybe I should replace this stupid ass couch with a cute & artsy modern looking futon? #dontjudgeme :kona:

MissTaken says:

I can’t even get past the picture of Bey up there looking like Joseline. Sandra you wrong for that :rofl:

Wayminit… They’re milking that nigguh now?

OMG :ghost:

:lol: Perfect spot for it; yall in like company..birds of a feather flock together. :nana:

She needs to get over herself cause she dont want millions of distorted pics of herself floating around? We cant even get good gravis in here. :hahaha:

I paid $67 dollars for each ticket. :lol:

Are you getting on the wagon?

:lol: :no: Supplier fukked up. I was thisclose to buying a bunch of nick bags. :eek: Felt like a rock head tho.

Miany says:

@Bombshell…do it girl, do it!!! Nice futon (keep it upright when folk are in there and lay it back for naps when ur alone.
      @KY for the right price FDA will approve it. Truth be told no big diff from cow milk and camel milk..they’re both kinda unnatural for human consumption..

goat76 says:

Hemp Milk… I’ll take this and box of Cocoa Pebbles.

goat76 says:

———-
      If you’re really insecure it will.

Goat :lol: Just play along. Are there any sources? Or did we just need more clicks today? :yawn:

marquez269 says:

so no post on how kate is due in july and she looks 3 months pregnant o ok….wassup everybody! :waves:

We are mammals…we need milk. It just is best if its our milk. :lol:

goat76 says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

goat76 says:

———-
      If you’re really insecure it will.
      ———————
      Yeah, to a normal person. But to a person who’s been performing in front of millions of people for years, lil shat like this don’t bother you no more if it had at all.

libra80sbaby says:

:newpost: is up

If you’re really insecure it will.

You think Beyonce is insecure? :thinking:

She looks bigger lately. :hahaha: But i see you.

Shereezy says:

I dont care who comes for me but: Beyonce’s music career is over and done. She is out of fresh material…thats unless she brings back her daddy…:coffee:

Now I do think she has a career in directing music related projects…time to cash out and hang with Blue Ivy!

I paid $67 dollars for each ticket.
      .__________________________

Could have went to amazon and bought the dvd for 15 bucks, I hear its the same show :tea:

goat76 says:

You’re right OTB!..lol ION know what the hell I was thinking about.

MissTaken says:

If you’re really insecure it will.

You think Beyonce is insecure?

by OutsidetheBox on Apr 23, 2013 at 1:22 pm
      :nono:

Shereezy says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@SHEEREZY
      I just seen a short article on her brother being killed . .
      Its the Same Kid who was SHOT IN 2008; GoonkiE

**************************************************

That is terrible but i did read that he was shot before as well!!! Prayers for Trina!

cocosilk73 says:

Any day there’s an anti-Beyonce report is a darn good day for Aunt Sandy! LOL

Smonae says:

I think the idea behind it is to not spoil it for the ones who havent seen the show yet :think:

Chit I dont wanna ruin my concert experience, they can keep those pics & videos to themselves :shrugs:

Rude mofo’s be trying to post the whole damn show on fb :nono:

KayCeiSoul says:

After looking at those pictures, the Beyonce haters be like…
      “I see demons in her hair!!”

Crayzuh muthaphukas. :rofl: