Michelle Obama Comforted Boston Bombing Victims

Michelle Obama visits Heather Abbott

First Lady Michelle Obama took time out of her busy schedule to visit the maimed victims of last Monday’s bombing at the Boston Marathon.

Mrs. Obama was in town with her husband, the president, to attend an interfaith prayer service for the victims. 3 people died in the bombings and scores more were injured.

The first lady quietly visited victims in local hospitals including the same hospital where Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is currently being treated for his injuries under heavy guard.

In the above photo, taken April 18, Mrs. Obama visited with Heather Abbott who was injured in the 2nd bombing. The photo shows from left Alfred Colonese, Mick Henn, Dale Abbott, First Lady Michelle Obama, Heather Abbott, Jason Geremia, and Michelle Dalrymple at Brigham and Women’s Hospital. The photo was provided to the Associated Press by Alfred Colonese.

Photo source

• Are there any body language experts in the house?
  • The Honeymoon is Officially Over
  • Barack, Michelle Obama Talked Divorce
  • This is What Happens When You Put Your Jump Off in Charge

78 Responses to “Michelle Obama Comforted Boston Bombing Victims”

libra80sbaby says:

:applause: I Love ‘Chell

Thats Nice :heart:

Kudos to First Lady.

I think its messed up that the victims have to share space and staff with the person who is responsbile for their injuries.

Put all the injured in one hospital and treat him in another? Fly his azz to Providence, RI someplace? Seems unfair.

Cut my hair in a bob after seeing Chelly Chell. :love:

marquez269 says:

sumbodi gon b mad…..i can hear it now “michelle is selfish she only visited one hospital room” cant win for losing

Its so quiet at work today..imma tip on out. (somebody was fired earlier.. :eek: )

:bye: Nite everyones.

Miany says:

We are mammals…we need milk. It just is best if its our milk.
      :lol: I know that but, it’s still unnatural when we drink it from others. I ain’t tappin no tits for milk tho sooooo I gets it from the cow too.
      @Marquez…I looked up Kate and she gots a teeny weeny bump.. then again prior to pregnancy, she weighed in at only 12 punds soak and wet.

goat76 says:

Sandra does have a heart.
      She didn’t throw any shade in a post where she had the potential to black da fcuk out….lol

chelle looks great! :yawn: work is bout boring as heyul today.. 3:30 please hurry up.. I think im calling in sick thursday

Fated4Greatness says:

Her hair looks good af…the man closest to her is looking like he would have rather taken the pic than be in it lol

NaijaGal says:

‘Chelle O :love: best first lady ever :heart: ok Eleanor gets some love too

SCABS is in Jail :rolleyes: Just wow at these Losers :O

CandiGyrl81 says:

I love our First Lady <3

goat76 says:

Sandra does have a heart.
      I was thinking “wow no shade in this post!” too. :yes:

MsB2u says:

This was very nice of Mrs Obama

:offtopic:

Before it was revealed that Janet Jackson and billionaire Wissam Al Mana were already married, rumors spread that Janet and Wissam were planning an over the top no expenses spared wedding with Rolex watches being given to every guest.

Wissam shuts down the rumors making it clear excess is not his style…

Q: Describe your personal style:
      A: Let me start by telling what is not my personal style. There are a lot of rumors in the media that were started in gossip magazines about me throwing this huge lavish wedding that would cost millions and that I would be giving out gold Rolexes to all the guests. They are fabricated lies. Firstly, I don’t even like Rolex watches and personally think gold Rolex watches are tacky. I would never have a lavish wedding because it is not my style, nor would I feel right about it given the poverty that plagues our world. I would much rather give that money to charity, to people who are starving or living in war stricken areas like Syria. what I find very strange is that the Arab media amongst others basically sourced their information from the National Enquirer, out of all magazines.
      _________
      :applause:

MissTaken says:

:applause: At the post and First Lady

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:goodpost:

NaijaGal says:

SHEMAR MOORE
      On his relationship with Toni Braxton and Halle Berry
      [Toni Braxton] was my first Hollywood relationship. I was a baby, I did not know s***. I had just graduated from college, I had no money and I was on Young and the Restless. She called my agent when she was shooting a video in Miami, and it just went from there. I was like the little kid who found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It was a wild ride with Toni. She would never sing for me, though. That always bothered me.

[Halle] was the first woman to really knock my socks off. I fell hard for Halle. A lot of people now know we dated, but we had to keep it hush-hush at the time because she was fresh off her divorce from David Justice. I’m still grateful for that relationship. I was smitten not just because of who she was, but because we were so similar in so many ways. She was biracial, she was kind of going through the same things I was in Hollywood. Toni was a fun ride, but Halle was a necessary experience. It made me much stronger as a man, and knowing the caliber of woman I want in the future.

:tea: well damn Toni

Is SHEREEZY still here????

Scrappy just turned himself into the coppers. Him and Erica trying to do a Yandy/Meneecees thing by going hand in hand. I bet cameras were there. And Mama Dee already got the dang Free Scrappy t-shirt made up. Got to love LHHATL!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Wow… you was fun but, not necessary. What a slap in the face!
      Halle has that crack pucci; I’m convinced. Crack pucci and a matching crack brain… craziness…

Oops I didn’t finish reading the story. It is confirmed that the LHHATL cameras did capture the touching moment. I guess Mona figured LHHATL deserved the scene more than LHHNY and instructed Scrappy to commit a minor crime. :hahaha:

VDot says:

Auntie is it True about Trina’s Brother getting killed today?
      ======================
      there’s a planned killing?

***********************

WHERE IS NAIJAGIRL?!?! I don’t know why, but I seriously laughed for a good 30 seconds off of the above! :rofl: :hahaha:

Miany says:

^^ I like this. I agree with alladat.

Miany says:

^^ I like this. I agree with alladat.

:cosign: Just made him ten times sexier.

Miany says:

^^ so is this his way of saying that ALL we’ve heard bout Halle aint true??? The caliber comment implies that Toni was just fun and Halle is the type of chic he wants in his future :thinking: This is interesting…either Halle has just been receiving bad press or Shemar knows a role opposite Halle will put him where he wants

NaijaGal says:

VDOT – let me be woman :lol: I had a moment

what Scrappy went to jail for?

Toni love them yella, beige and transparent ninjas!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

what Scrappy went to jail for?
      **************

Coming to the probation office with some ice cold pee pee. When they told him to pee in front of them he refused. A warrant was issued, Mona got the Free Scrappy t-shirt printed up and the LHHATL cameras captured the touching moment of him and Erica walking in hand in hand and Mama Dee on the skreet holding the t-shirt. Scrappy will be out in time for the reunion, but poor DC ain’t gonna be out in time for his 7 year old’s high school graduation. :cry:

69 says:

@Man

Speeding in Mitchell County. They dont play in South GA. :hahaha:

NaijaGal says:

=======================
      wait how this nigguh figure he can just bring in some pee…this ain’t his first time around the bend

Lil Scrappy is a lil’ jailbird — the rapper-slash-reality star turned himself in to an ATL jail this morning after cops say he refused to submit to a court-ordered urine test.

Officials say Scrappy violated his probation back in March after a dispute over a pee test. According to court officials, Scrappy tried to turn in a urine sample that was cold to the touch and may have been tampered with … and when asked to submit another cup, he refused.

:smack:

Wack=him and Erica holding hand going in.
      Even wacker=Mama Dee outside with a Free Scrappy T shirt.

UGH!

Smonae says:

Damn Toni, just the good time girl & Halle giving men life changing experiences :hahaha:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

what Scrappy went to jail for?
      **************

_________
      So Mendeecees really did get 15 years? Or has he not been sentenced yet?

Smonae says:

Mama Dee need some help, she is F’n nuts :huh:

NaijaGal says:

*************************

Mona made him do it. It was probably her pee pee. She wanted that money shot of him and Erica looking sad on the way to the pokey for some punk azz charge.

Smonae says:

Damn Toni, just the good time girl & Halle giving men life changing experiences
      Yup. Christopher Williams said that when she allowed people to think he hit her upside the head, causing her to be deaf in that ear….his life changed FOR THE WORSE because he got blacklisted.

that_VA_thickchick says:

So Mendeecees really did get 15 years? Or has he not been sentenced yet?
      **************************

No. He’s facing 20 minimum. But I think he MIGHT have a chance. I think he’s in there as a result of snitching and the only thing that got him hemmed up is that money that was found. No drugs were found. I hope he beats it and gets his shat together.

that_VA_thickchick says:

So Mendeecees really did get 15 years? Or has he not been sentenced yet?
      **************************

OH OK! I hope they aint in there trying to take his manhood. I think he’s adorable.

Damn Toni, just the good time girl & Halle giving men life changing experiences
      ________
      so he changed his name to Al B. Sure!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Damn Toni, just the good time girl & Halle giving men life changing experiences
      ________
      so he changed his name to Al B. Sure!
      _________
      :dead:

Miany says:

These men in the industry have always played musical chicks….
      Christopher Williams supposedly has a kid with Mysa (puffy baby momma)…AlB Sure has one with Kim Porter (puffy other baby mama)and all the kids keep coming back to back…

Miany says:

These men in the industry have always played musical chicks….
      ______
      So you saying Puffy Baby Mamas are industry bicycles? :rofl:

Trendsetter says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Smonae says:

Damn Toni, just the good time girl & Halle giving men life changing experiences
      _______________________________

I thought that was Wesley Snipes that did that to Halle???

Just Looking says:

From post below, wonders if Ms. Piggg will have her tubes tied after having this lil one. She ain’t studdn this embroyo turned baby. Prolly miss Botox and Poppn Bottles. :shrug:

Ty says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Damn Toni, just the good time girl & Halle giving men life changing experiences
      ________
      so he changed his name to Al B. Sure!
      _________

Trendsetter says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Smonae says:

Damn Toni, just the good time girl & Halle giving men life changing experiences
      _______________________________

I thought that was Wesley Snipes that did that to Halle???
      ________
      From what Chris Williams said it WAS Wesley Snipes. But when it happened, Halle allowed people to think it was him and it got him fcuked up career wise.

Miany says:

See the thing is Wes must have Halle spoooked cuz TO THIS DAY Ion think she has EVER clarified that. She has NOT came out and said anything either way.. Maybe it was like a random ex who wasn’t even famous…

Ty says:

:smack: This fool turned in some cold urine :chase:

Miany says:

Both good points. I think it’s easy for me to believe cause he LOOK like he’ll whop a bish upside the head.

Sadly, either way, she never said it wasn’t Chris. Never said it was, but never clarified that it wasn’t.

This fool turned in some cold urine
      ________

This how I know the women fukking with Scrap aint chit. Warm urine packs are so easy to get. You wear it round your waist and snake the cord thru ya clothes. Warm fuzzy pee on demand. :no:

Halle spoke on it..she just didnt name names. When Chris came out and said Wesley she didnt say :nono: she was :tape: which speaks volumes.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Miany & VA CHRIS said he didn’t do it on his episode of “Life After”. Halle would probably never say b/c it would confirm her (then) heaux shyt :tea:

Doesnt Chris have a kid with Stacy Dash? :thinking:

PumpkinsMama says:

O yeah afternoon heffas :rofl: :waves:

Miany says:

@THAT_VA….See on that Rihanna… EVERYONE knew who it was. She has admitted it happened… On Halle IMO if she didn’t wanna talk bout it she should have never told the story. She dated so many celebs she had to know folk would speculate. After the speculation, if she noticed the wrong dude getting crucified… she should have clarified. She let this man’s career fall off cuz folk thinking he deafed her azz…

Miany says:

@OTB….yup baby by Stacey, one by Misa and another by an unknown

Halle would probably never say b/c it would confirm her (then) heaux shyt
      _________

Expound? She was in a relationship with both at the same time?

Halle prolly been slapped around so much she cant remember who slapped her and who didnt.

:lol: :wave:

:huh: Im like K Michelle on this one. She wore the ass whooping she can talk about it as much as she wants. And besides she is a domestic violence advocate. Maybe she just wanted that part (who did it? :gossip: ) to be done, but she still wants to speak on DV. :shrug:

________

:facepalm: :slapupsidethehead: Many times I done slapped you, you still recite on cue.

If my mama send me ONE MO’ pray to jesus email :eek: Ugh! If she warnt in the other room, I would curse her name really loudly! :cuss:

Good Afternoon Pumpkin :hi:
      @OTB…I aint neva took piss test I have failed…..that contraption seems effective yet costly…..You know those lil yellos/orange bottles they put prescription pills in?? Get a CLEAN one, have sissy tinkle in it, close it tightly, clean any excess spillage and slip it your draws…RIGHT between the thighs…he aint eeen had to go down like that.

PumpkinsMama says:

Yup, that’s where I saw it. And I read it in a magazine years back. He is salty behind that thang. Poor Chris. Pretty Muthafcuka. :lol:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ OTB yes mam :wink: was dippin back in forth between chocolate and vanilla but vanilla ended up takin the rap for it cuz nobody was supposed to know about choco (wesley) :tea:

Miany says:

That’s nice that she’s an advocate. I respect that.
      I just think she should clarify…If I say..
      My ex was so abusive towards me…He split me open to the white meat….
      Lay Person: “which ex? Bobby??”
      Me: “oh no,Bobby is a gentle soul, he has never hit me”
      see???? she can clarify without outting the actual hitter… Just my thoughts cuz I wouldn’t want to tarnish a man’s reputation/ image/ career, etc if he didn’t do it to me..

PumpkinsMama says:

@ VA Purrrrty (not my cop of tea) but he could sang his azz off too (he STILL sounds good). I’d have been mad too. People wasn’t so forgiving to the ass beatin yella ninjas back then like know :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

________
      He was my cup of tea when lightskinned men were all the rage. :lol: But I was quoting Wesley Snipes from New Jack City when he stabbed Chris Williams in the hand then called hima a “pretty muthaphucka” :rofl:

Miany says:

That’s nice that she’s an advocate. I respect that.
      I just think she should clarify…If I say..
      My ex was so abusive towards me…He split me open to the white meat….
      Lay Person: “which ex? Bobby??”
      Me: “oh no,Bobby is a gentle soul, he has never hit me”
      _________
      Exactly

KayCeiSoul says:

:shocked: I’m ’bout to call the fk outta Al Wissam and Janet. They giving away wedding money to the starving? I ain’t starving yet but I will be after this childcare keeps eating a hole in my azz. :coffee: