New Music: Fantasia, ft. Missy Elliot, Kelly Rowland – Without Me

Fantasia

Fantasia released her single “Without Me”, featuring Missy Elliot and Kelly Rowland, off her upcoming album Side Effects of You, due in stores April 23.

Side Effects of You (Tracklisting):

1. ‘Make Me Feel’ (Feat. King Los)
2. ‘Ain’t All Bad’
3. ‘If I Was a Bird’
4. ‘Girl Talk (Interlude)’
5. ‘Without Me’ (Feat. Kelly Rowland & Missy Elliott)
6. ‘Side Effects of You’
7. ‘Get It Right’
8. ‘So Much to Prove’
9. ‘Change Your Mind’
10. ‘Lighthouse”
11. ‘Lose to Win’
12. “End of Me”
13. ‘In Deep’
14. ‘Haunted’ (Target Exclusive)
15. ‘Kiss Bang Boom’ (Target Exclusive)

Spotted on Miss Info

113 Responses to “New Music: Fantasia, ft. Missy Elliot, Kelly Rowland – Without Me”

ReadingIsFundamental says:

She can sang so, I’m sure alot of the tracks are nice. The girl has many stories to tell and you can really feel what she is trying to get through in her music. I pray for her strength and growth.

Now, the fake rosary with hearts tat is awful. I will leave her hair, make-up and wardrobe alone because that can change from day to day depending on who is working on her style. I would like to add though that push up bras are not just for women who are A-B cups. Women with larger sagging breasts could wear one when taking professional photo pics.

honeybun3757 says:

Go fanny!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Luv her music!

MsB2u says:

It’s about time I love me some fanny

supa says:

This is crazy! Missy is a beast with the pen and Fantasia can definitely do damage in the booth. It definitely does not hurt that they included some chop & screw….always a nice touch when done right!

GellySammich says:

:love: my Tasia

dabunique says:

Yes Miss Fanny … I Live
    Kelly on point
    and Missy str8 fire hunty!!!!!!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

did Sandra leave the gates open today?

honeybun3757 says:

@reading
    Nope..I just don’t post very often

MissGauzzz says:

Wow… I like that! Go ‘head Miss Fanny! :grin:

FuturedocDonte says:

:scared: looking for Nasir

West Coast Chick says:

Ive always been a fan of her music. She just grosses me out with her “sex appeal” :hurl: but I, of course will be knocking this along with the rest of the album :thumbsup:

Atypical says:

:heart: Fantasia. Shes so underrated imo. She can circles around most of your favorite singers…imo of course… :coffee:

Milky says:

I like this song. And i luv fannypack.

MissTaken says:

*looking around for Nasir* I like Fantasia. I just want her to give Moe back his wig…he can’t perform with Larry and Curly without it :kona:

Tt says:

Skin on her chest looks horrible. Some airbrush needed there.

Smokie says:

Sounds good. Kelly sounds great as always also.

Love it. Wonder if Janet’s “Bet You think this song is about you” inspired it at all.

Reminds me of an updated/smooth version of that!

nybrn2 says:

Luv Tasia!!!!!

Milky says:

@misstaken :spank:

MissTaken says:

@Milky *Kevin Hart voice/face* Oh, oh so I’m the only one that noticed my girl Tasia had a sugar bowl Viking helmet cut? Uh ha ha you Roses are something else :nana:

MissTaken says:

And RIF you dead wrong for making me scroll up to looked at her breast saggage. :nono:

Unshakable says:

Dr. Donte – Man, you beat me to it! I was finna say, Where is Nasir at now of all times?” He will LOVE this post! :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

Do you fawkers mean to tell me after ALL that random azz Fanny shout outs Nasir and brang his “spesha” self out here for this post?! :shocked: GTFOH! What kinda turrets havin shyt is that? :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

P.S. The Song is good! Gon head Fannie Mae :claps:

KayCeiSoul says:

No night crew? Shoot! This is the only free time I have! :-(

Nice work…Fannie can sang. Can’t take that away from her.

And…her skin? Airbrush? Seriously? Most people DO NOT have flawless skin. Ain’t nothing wrong with that girl skin. :rolleyes:

AlluringlySweet says:

Good Deal Ms. Fannie! I’ll be buying this CD.

phreeurself says:

I’m feeling this one Tasia. Nice trio

Yardgirl says:

I love Fantasia!! :yes: Totally feeling this new music :listen:

MissTaken says:

*Runs in the post and collapses on the floor*
    They got my dawg!!! Achilles got Kobe :crying:
    :cry: :no:

FuturedocDonte says:

*Runs in the post and collapses on the floor*
    —–
    :rofl: all I had to read was this line and I knew u was talm bout Kobe :hahaha:

rockstar says:

I like this one! Kelly being added to the track helps it shine even more. I can see this as a club banger too.

LSLH says:

Those tattoos though! Smh!

Feeling this song. Its been a minute for her. Hopefully this is her time. Why is Kelly on it though? Ugh.

69 says:

They said Fantasia was about to pack her bags and come wit it. I can see she didn’t loose one piece of luggage along the way. :thumbsup:

I’m glad Missy Elliot is back. I fcks with those that stay humble in spite of fame. :yes:

69 says:

Also, one point that should be noted.

Fantasia, Monica, Brandy and other true singers always come through and shine when they leave it simple. All that up, down, and all over the place singing is for those without talent. Just listening to this song, you realize that Fanny is a beast even if she doesn’t show off her range. :yes:

n1kk1a says:

My 6 year old just asked me why that “man” was wearing a dress! :rofl: I watch Rupaul’s Drag race and she SWEARS all those men are beautiful women! Straight from the mouth of babes!!

Anna says:

Just logged in. Where is Fantashia”s biggest fan? You got your post. :lol:
    I’m watching DMX on “OWN”.

Anna says:

Did anyone watch “Life with La Toya”?

Ni ni says:

Yes Latoya is a mess. That hee hee laugh she got is a mess. I wish I had known what she sounded like before she got famous. Dmx :crying: these entertainment people are all messed up.

WEEKEND RECAP!!!

LOVE THE SONG TASIA

NASIR has finally been blessed with a positive FANNY PACK post and he’s GHOST. :no: #TrollStatus

DMX is a DAMN mess and a waste of God’s fresh air. Those drugs have FRIED what little brain he had left… *waits for CNN to report his death*

LaToya :tape:

Atlanta housewives reunion was dry as hell. Kim is STILL A LIAR and what was up with her hillbilly husband just standing in the background LIKE BRYD the baliff trying to protect his white queen from all the darkies. That couple dont fool me for a minute.

NeNe is feeling herself

Pheadra was DEAD wrong, but NeNe continued to beat a dead horse when the shyt happened almost 2 years ago BISH LET IT GO.

Married to Medicine was a Train Wreck and I enjoyed every minute of it. And Lucy is Now my favorite reality tv MOM. “thats why I hit that bish on the side of the head” :rofl: THIS SHOW GAVE ME LIFE LAST NIGHT.

PumpkinsMama says:

Great Recap Pika but you forgot:

Once Upon a time was a recap (Cokctease)

Big Rich Atlanta- Still got the back ppl astin like coons. Pastor forgot ALL her religion when she slapped that Sprite lady in the mouth!

RHOA Reunion was very dry indeed. Kim’s nose looked like she went back and bought her old one again :shrugs: Nene’s wide back thinks she’s better than errrrrrrybody else. And Kandi shoulda let Kims azz have it but ehh whatevs. Waiting for next week to see Apollo lying azz get jammed up w/Kenya

Mob Wives- Wasn’t on I live for Big Ang’s BIG breastis and deep voice

MTV Movie Awards- Oops missed it, aint nobody got time for that :tea:

Where Is Nasir??? Sandra Finally Posted something of his “baby” and he ain’t eem here. How rude. :lol:

:kona:

I’m so sick of that bowl on her head though. Can I get a bowl of soup please Fanny Pack?

Miany says:

GOod Morning :waves: Picka, Pumpkins, Bedazzled…
    I had to listen to it twice. The first time it wasn’t connecting but, after the second play, I’m feeling it. I’m loving the beat and the lyrics are ok. I hope it sells well for her….I agree with the person who said Kelly wasn’t needed.I think Tasia coulda did it on her own.

FuturedocDonte says:

Roses :yes: whaddup

Morning Roses :waves: It’s Monday :rolleyes:
    Have we already discussed Kevin Hart’s DUI arrest??

NaijaGal says:

I adore me some Tasia Mae…hopefully she continues on her maturity journey

Morning Folks :hi:

Too be honest I kinda believe Apollo about the kenya situation :shrugs:

O and I’s forgot about big rich atlanta :shocked: chile O girl gave Katie’s azz a MEAN tap on the jaw. But I cant say Katie’s ole prejudice daughters of America azz didn’t deserve it. NOW THATS ONE WHITE BISH I CANT STAND.

Hey Future :bye:

NaijaGal says:

Kevin Hart’s DUI arrest
    =================
    he’s an ass…folks never learn…guess he makes too much money to hire a driver

Hey Naija :danban:

Hey MIANY, yea it rides. I don’t think Kelly was needed but I guess they wanted it to sell. :shrug:

Pickachu Tran says:

Kevin Hart :eyeroll: CAN WE GIVE HIM AWAY LIKE WE DID TIGER WOODS…

Kevin Hart’s DUI arrest
    =================
    he’s an ass…folks never learn…guess he makes too much money to hire a driver
    That fame is getting to his head and he also made that smart comment on twitter…He’ll be doing DUI PSA’s shortly…

Hey Nija, Boot, Pika, Donte, Pumpikins

:waves:

Nakeya_j says:

Good Morning Roses!

Hey Razzle :danban1:

Morning Nakeya :waves:

I dont like Kevin Hart’s short azz. I hope they dont go easy on his non funny behind. I wish they would really start sticking the law to these “celebs” but we all know that story.

Pickachu Tran says:

:hug: razzle, boot, naija, donte, pumpkin, Miany

Morning!

lovezoe says:

Morning Roses!

I hate when people drive drink. If he can afford to take his GF to Dubai and keep her labeled up, he can afford a driver. Disgusting. Maybe if these fools lost their endorsements for getting a DUI they would smarten up.

Derek J is fiieeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrccce HUNTY!

Hey Pickachu :yahoo:
    @Love, agreed, but, that will never happen. It takes several DUI’s before anything serious happens. There was a female in the car, I wonder who that was :thinking:

Nakeya_j says:

Ok so I guess Kevin Hart is super hollywood now. How do you get mad because YOUR driving drunk and the cop did his job and arrested you?! Chile bye.

Uhhh I missed most of the RHOA Reunion. I only saw the part with Kim. Can someone fill me in?

Married to Medicine was a mess. I don’t like any of them but the older doctor woman. Mariah momma looked a good hot mess. Clearly, Mariah is not sharing the money with her peoples. And can someone ask the one chick, (I forget her name) where her edges and hairline is? Her weave never covers that big head and then you can tell her hairline is super far back. Ugh

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Derek J is fiieeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrccce HUNTY!

LIES TOLD ON SANDRA ROSE :lol: A see-through blouse on a linebacker is not WHATS HOT *tamar voice*

————
    This is what needs to happen with all these ass hats that fux up like this.

Speaking of ass hats, was it already discussed how Aubrey Graham talked so much trash on Chris Brown in that interview? “I make better music than he does…” Light Skinned nigros be conceited as hell!! :no:

Nakeya_j says:

Hey Boot :wave:

Nakeya_j says:

____________________\

u ta’mbout Quad’s OLE soulful ass. Hope she invest in that Brady Norwood hair replacement surgary

Bootcampgirl says:

So did you guys hear that JoJo made a diss song about Juelz and apparently Juelz boys saw him at a gas station and made him call Juelz and apologize??

NaijaGal says:

BOOT, PICK, RAZZLE :hug: morning ladies

lovezoe says:

Razzle- I saw that. Wheelchair Jimmy has severe delusions of grandeur. Then of course he threw Rihanna name in the mix. Males be worse than chicks.

Miany says:

Good Morning :hi: Nakeya, Bootcamp, Naija, Future, lovezoe
    KEvin Heart….I never really found him to be hillarious. As for the DUI, a hard head will make a soft azz. If he doesn’t correct this type of behavior, his fall will come hard and fast and this will be one of those stories we look back on :tea:

NaijaGal says:

I wanted Mariah to beat Toya’s ass down…got prison tatts all over herself calling somebody else ghetto…

talk about my child, get hit
    talk about my momma, get hit
    throw a drink on me, get it

Nakeya_j says:

—–
    :dead: JoJo needs to quit right now. hahahahahahah Too bad it was not on tape. I would of died. hahahahah

—————
    Mariah and her crew is hood as hell :lol: Her mom should know better the way she was “pro beat dat ass”. Shame! and Quad is who you’re thinking of. She has some pretty weave though… I just wish she’d invest in bangs because right now she reminds me of the bad guy with the big head from the Green Lantern. Dr Jackie is the older one that works out all the time. I just love her. I could see her as my auntie :lol: IDK about Dr Symone though, she does seem like she would be fun.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

————
    This is what needs to happen with all these ass hats that fux up like this.

________________________

Wheelchair Jimmy NEED to sit the heyul down. When chris brown got into the game Aubrey was still on degrassi pushin round that wheel chair, crying about how he wanted to walk AGAIN. PLUS “FINE CHINA” be rockin.

NaijaGal says:

that dehydrated faced beef jerky (aka Kevin Hart) is gonna learn what it’s like when the white man stops fooling with you :tea:

Miany says:

Drake only got bout 12 seconds left on his 15 minutes…the good book said something like…Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the Earth…(Sorry if I am jumbling the scripture, I remember the lessons not the words)

NaijaGal says:

Dr Symone
    =============
    she is messy as hell…how are you talking about other folks while you’re yelling at the party “She Late” :wtf:

Pickachu Tran says:

I LOVE ME SOME LUCY “mariah’s mama”

them nigras hood az heyul and dont care LOL :hahaha:

“yea that bish needed that azz whoopin” RHOA BETTER WATCH OUT :yes:

Good Morning Nakeya, Bootcamp, Naija, Future, lovezoe
    KEvin Heart….I never really found him to be hillarious. As for the DUI, a hard head will make a soft azz. If he doesn’t correct this type of behavior, his fall will come hard and fast and this will be one of those stories we look back on<—-ala Katt Williams :wail:
    Hey Miany :waves:

LZoe- That fukker gets on my nerves. I always gave him a chance because at heart he’s a thespian and I admire folks like that. But he been hanging with them folks at YMCMB too long. Half Negro take drugs to cope with fame?

Nah how about you go to the gym, or play a video game. Hell keep a journal. But oyu know he gotta keep up with the Jones and all.

Nakeya_j says:

talk about my child, get hit
    talk about my momma, get hit
    throw a drink on me, get it
    —–
    Mariah should of never told her that. However, Toya should of never told anyone else. And they are too old for drink throwing. Mariah momma is disrespectful. I don’t care who’s momma it is, they are not gonna talk too much shyt to me. And why was Mariah 2 hours late? and did not help do shyt? Then want to get mad because she got put out. I would of put them all out as well. You late and fighting in my house? oh hell no.

Bootcampgirl says:

8:50 and Nasir still ain’t showed up for his girl…

Nakeya_j says:

@Miany, Drake needs to have a seat in that wheelchair. smh. His music is not that great to talk all that trash…We all know he is not a goon. He hangs out with goons, and that’s about it. sad. He will be one to learn that flexin will get you hurt. shame.

lovezoe says:

So I saw Temptation this weekend, it wasn’t half bad.

Nakeya_j says:

talk about my child, get hit
    talk about my momma, get hit
    throw a drink on me, get it
    —–
    ________________________

Mariah was LATE on purpose. Mariah went there lookin for a fight, she knew before the party that she was gone lay hands on toya and bless her heart. Bish coulda just wore some jeans and sneakers and been done with it.

Too me I think they both should have been thrown out, not just Mariah. I really cant blame her for wanting to beat Toya’s azz though.

NaijaGal says:

============================
    people say that but if you’re building a friendship with someone you share your life…seriously who would think someone would gossip about that chit…Mariah explained why she was late, she even has her blog up explaining her side…Mariah avoided Toya but Toya was the one who approached her, touched her hair first and threw the drink first…and according to Mariah she most definitely helped

Drake < Chris brown

#thatisall :coffee:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Lovezoe, I thought it was good as well. I don’t know who that actor was but, he had a nice swag, excluding that AIDS and woman beater tendencies…

———-
    HELL NAH!! While he was cryin talkin bout he dont wanna be a VIRGIN IN A WHEEL CHAIR :rofl: DUDE HAD AN ERECTILE DISFUNCTION and couldn’t get it up with Ashley’s damaged azz!!!

Bootcampgirl says:

I :heart: that Fine China song, nice beat…

Nakeya_j says:

—–
    Mariah is a trip, because she thinks she is queen bee and is going to do whatever she wants. I don’t like that. And no, I can’t blame her for wanting to beat Toya up, but there is a time and place for everything, and it was not the time at the party. And yes, Toya should of been put out as well. I would of shut the whole party down, and everyone would of had to go and then sent a big ass bill to Mariah and Toya for that party that did not really happen. All that money spent and yall came in and f’ed it all up.

I wanna see WE THE PEEPLES… T.P. coming up in the world :yes:

lovezoe says:

Boot/ Robbie Jones. I like him. I hated how they did the end though. Like the ultimate p/at back for her. The movie was predictable for me.

Bootcampgirl says:

@Love, it was very predictable and I want to see his new movie as well, I haven’t seen David Alan Grier in a minute, looks funny…

Nakeya_j says:

—–
    When you know who a person is then you know what to say and what not to say. Just like Mariah’s sister said, why would you tell he rthat, knowing the type of person she is?! And sorry, I stand by my comment. Mariah is no saint, and I’m not willing to only blame Toya.

And those close ups of Brandy :no:

Pickachu Tran says:

NAME 1 TYLER PERRY MOVIE THAT WASN’T PREDICTABLE?

lovezoe says:

———
    IT’s based off the play. In the play she ended up with AIDS and the guy she got it from was a basket ball player.

NaijaGal says:

=============================
    but if the person doesn’t show you who they are until after then what? never said Mariah was right, just saying she didn’t go ready to throw bows…she tried to avoid Toya like the plague…I hate the fight happened at the husband’s party…yeah she should’ve kept it moving but when your emotions are high and you don’t like the broad can’t say I wouldn’t have done the same thing…hindsight is always 20/20

lovezoe says:

———
    ______
    I went to one of his play’s and it was actually pretty good. The singing sent chills down my spine and the male actors, I don’t know where he found these ninjas but, they were nice fine pieces of chocolate…

lovezoe says:

Razzle- I was talking about them changing the character and aging her at the end. And why she have that limp?

NaijaGal says:

WE THE PEEPLES
    =============
    it’s been years since I went to the movies but I’m gonna go for this one :yes:

PumpkinsMama says:

Naija :kiss: you KNOW I loves u girl, but Mariah tocuhed Toya first. She ran her fingers thru Toya’s weave twice. Then Toya threw the drink. You can watch it on youtube :tea:

Bootcampgirl says:

I think the limp is from when ‘ol dude whipped her tail…

NaijaGal says:

I like DMX’s son Xavier…I really hope he and Tashera finally got their closure…DMX has made his choice

lovezoe says:

———
    maybe for shock but his movies based off the plays are pretty predictable though

Anna says:

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~~~
    His son was so calm.

lexdiamonz says:

moaning roses :yawn:

UM WHY was X HIGH during the interview !!!! WHAT the how you trying to FIX your life and HIGH sorry but the fam needs to move on … DUDE is CLEARLY DISTURBED!!!!!! WOW……

Nasir Rahim says:

THANKS AUNTIE , I’M VERY APPRECIATIVE!!! BEEN MADD BZY JUST SEEING THIS. LOVE YA FANTASIA!!!!!!