Reese Witherspoon Arrested for DUI in Atlanta

Actress Reese Witherspoon and her husband James Toth were arrested and Toth was charged with DUI during a traffic stop in Atlanta early Friday morning.

The petite 37-year-old star is seen hanging her head in shame in her mugshot which has been transmitted around the world. The mother-of 3 dyed her blond locks brunette for her role in her new movie “The Good Lie,” which is being shot in Atlanta.

Toth was driving a leased Ford Fusion with Witherspoon in the passenger seat when a Georgia State trooper pulled them over.

As the trooper administered a breathalyzer test on Toth, Witherspoon kept getting out of the car.

“Do you know my name?” Witherspoon asked the trooper, according to the report. “You are going to be on national news.”

“I told Mrs. Witherspoon to stay in the vehicle and she sat back in the vehicle,” it says. “I had to tell Mrs. Witherspoon several times to get back into the vehicle before she did so. I told Mrs. Witherspoon that I would arrest her the next time she got out of the vehicle.”

“I advised Mrs. Witherspoon that was fine,” the trooper wrote in his report.

Mrs. Witherspoon began to hang out the window and say that she did not believe that I was a real police officer,” the report says. “I told Mrs. Witherspoon to sit on her butt and be quiet. Mrs. Witherspoon stated that she was a ‘U.S. Citizen’ and that she was allowed to ‘stand on American ground.’ I put my hands on Mrs. Witherspoon’s arms to arrest her. Mrs. Witherspoon was resistant but I was able to put handcuffs on her without incident due to Mr. Toth calming her down.”

A third passenger in the car took a cab from the scene, since the car was being impounded. A court hearing is scheduled for Monday, but neither of them are expected to show up.

Witherspoon’s arrest made worldwide headlines on the same weekend that NBC Sports announcer Al Michaels was picked up for drunk driving in Southern California. Michaels was pulled over at about 9:30 pm Friday after officers manning a DUI checkpoint witnessed him make an illegal U-turn, Santa Monica police Sgt. Richard Lewis said.

• Hit-and-run driver who killed parents, newborn, served time for slaying 50 Cent’s namesake
  • Bobby Brown Arrested for DUI (again)
  • Lindsay Surrenders — Cuffed and Headed to Jail
  • R&B Singer D’Angelo Arrested For Solicitation

• NaijaGal

no matter how much money, white trash will be white trash…I’m so disappointed in her even though I’m sure I shouldn’t be

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

AINT NO PLAY IN GA, lol they didnt care who she was

Morning my roses

whut up bros

• A.J.

Hmph.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

She looks so sickly with brown hair.

• Miany

^^ She’s soooo self-centered, like she some kinda well respected thespian or something… OLE NARCISSISTIC self…AT least they’re frugal…..
      I wish their cheap azzez would called a TAXI!!

• https://mobile.twitter.com/TheMatthewKeys/status/325207350325678080/photo/1 Pickachu Tran

well…whateva :eyeroll:
      bish thought that she was above the Law “do you know who i am?” Reese have several _/ _/

dem down south po-lice dont give a fuuuukk who yo ass is *clink, clink* this aint L.A. :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

A FORD FUSION??? :shocked:

• A.J.

:dead:

• OutsidetheBox

Chile please. There are plenty in Gawja who wouldve let her go home JUST because of what she looks like.

Seems like she got arrested cause of who she is. :shrug:

Miany says:

Wait…so you’re saying that Legally Blonde is NOT considered one of the great classics of American theater? :sarcasm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

VA

They were filming a movie so I’ll bet they weren’t trying to spend a whole bunch of money on a rental or something. I doubt the people filming was going to pay for them.

• Miany

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well this is some bullchit. Posted on a Sunday no less. As the proud mother of two young ladies; I often times say I have one who is my pretty scholar and one who is my beauty queen/socialite. They are of different hues. One is of deeper complexion with thick hair and striking features. The other is of a lighter shade with sandy red highlights and light eyes that change color with the seasons.

Which is the socialite and which is the scholar? I’ll wait.
      ^^^ @WhoDat..IOn know who the socialite is and I dunno who the scholar is but, based on the description they seem like they’re BOTH beauty queens. One just probably a lil mo studious and the otha like the mall a lil mo than she like the library.. Ion know that aint a REDBONE/ BROWNSKINNED issue. It’s a personality difference.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

VA

I an appreciate that. But seems like they’d at least had a Toyota Camry or something. :lol:

aint nuttin wrong wit a ford fusion :nono: Why do we expect everyone with money to have a bently, porche, or some expensive shyt like that… I applaud them for spending they money wisely… they aint like black folk who go buy they azz a BMW after they get they tax check.

• A.J.

A FORD FUSION???
      What do yall expect? A Mayback perhaps?? lol yall silly. Hell her husband aint doing chit but driving her around while filming; im sure it was a rental.

• NaijaGal

========================
      :stop: I loved that movie…she was boss as June Carter…and the movie with her ex-husband

• A.J.

and repo’d by the summer talking about the car in the shop and stuff.

• Unshakable

Morning Roll Call:

Naija my Queen
      Pickachu
      VA Chick
      Miany
      OTBizzle
      AJ
      RazzleDazzle
      KBU (chopped and screwed)
      DivaRo
      NakeyaJ
      Man
      Chan
      PumpkinPatch
      LSLH
      MilkyBaby
      BadFlu
      Auntie Sandrita

@Topic – Her “Sweet Home Alabama” colors are showing. :rofl:

• SassySandra

Now aint this some ish…. :gossip:

• NaijaGal

UNSHAKE SHAKE’EM UP SHAKE’EM :hug:

• A.J.

hey unshake

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

The GSP don’t give a fawk who you are. When they pull yo azz over they READY to handcuff that azz. I can’t stand em. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

and the movie with her ex-husband
      ———-
      Sweet home Alabama.

That was my movie.

• OutsidetheBox

I wouldve rented a Ford Fusion too. Folks in the A cant drive or park for one (you can slide in anywhere in a Fusion) :lol: and you look less conspicuous in a little Fusion anyway :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

Unshake!!

:ha: :haha:

• libra80sbaby

I bet the cop wanted to say, “ATL heaux!!”

• Miany

NaijaGal says:
      ========================
      ^^^ :rofl: @that_VA… @Naija…I aint neva seen the June Carter movie or whateva she did with her ex-husband. I’m just sayin “JESUS PLEASE BE SOME HUMILITY!” …… “do you know who I am”? Like her azz is fuggin Audrey Hepburn or something…to that I say, BYE BYE Reesey poo!!

Freeway was my movie beesh was a hoot in that one :hahaha:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I aint know she was 37 tho

Ya’ll feeling some kinda way bout that Ford Fusion comment. :blink: These are just jokes folks. Let’s not get salty. :lol: Aint nobody throwing shade on the car. Just thought it was funny that she was trying to pull the “don’t you know who I am?” from the passenger side of a Fusion. It was funny to me. Sue me. :shrugs:

If only she by sharee would have used that RHOA money to attend Reese, Toth, and Kandi’s online Financial planning classes at Everest, maybe that bish wouldnt be broke today..hustling on Iylana tryin to get them harpo checks…

she was boss as June Carter
      _______

Boss I tell ya!

“Hi. I’m Elle Woods and this is Bruiser Woods. We’re both Gemini vegetarians.” :hahaha:

Liked Legally Blonde and that Johnny Cash movie, I like Reese as an actress, she’s a pretty good actress :yes:

• A.J.

I bet the cop wanted to say, “ATL heaux!!”
      _______________-
      bet she knows now. :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

The APD would have given them the Red Carpet treatment tho, so it’s kind of funny that they had a run in with the bad boys of this state. I bet they won’t try that ish again. It happened in Fulton County tho, they’ll get off just fine :lol:

• Who Dat

When I seen last night that this ish was on MSNBC? :blink: And I had always had Elle Woods as a friend in my head. But then it dawned on me…we can’t be friends Laura Jean Reese. :no:

I’m black and you are white… and guess what? My black azz knows when to STFU and have a seat. Literally.

He had to tell you to sitcho azz down. On repeat :no:

• FuturedocDonte

A FORD FUSION???
      ——
      I said the same thing. If u want to be frugile with ur money cool. Buy the $20k car and ride it til the wheels fall off. But to LEASE a ford fusion :huh:

• MsLolo

Unshake :kiss:

A bish trying to recover from the weekend in H-town!!!! :yawn: <—sleepy

• FuturedocDonte

:offtopic:
      I didn’t know that Reese Witherspoon was the voice of Jillian on family guy

• NaijaGal

MIANY – yeah I was very disappointed in her saying that chit…I’ve always seen her as down to earth and not caught up in the hollywood hype…ah well, you live and you learn

• OutsidetheBox

hustling on Iylana tryin to get them harpo checks…

Ermahgawd :hahaha: Girlllll.

Cruel Intentions :yes: that’s the movie , :thinking: come to think of it I like all her movies :yes:

• Milky

@aj i misseded u too bew :kiss:

• NaijaGal

I didn’t know that Reese Witherspoon was the voice of Jillian on family guy
      =========================
      that’s cause she wasn’t…the voice is drew barrymore

• lovezoe

How unfortunate that people refuse to have a DD when they getting. “turnt up”.

• Diva

@69 hey boo :kiss:

Miany says:

NaijaGal says:
      ========================
      ^^^ @that_VA… @Naija…I aint neva seen the June Carter movie or whateva she did with her ex-husband. I’m just sayin “JESUS PLEASE BE SOME HUMILITY!” …… “do you know who I am”? Like her azz is fuggin Audrey Hepburn or something…to that I say, BYE BYE Reesey poo!!
      ______
      Right, this is what I’m saying. The comment was made in reference to it being said that she wasn’t a Shakespearan actor. Again, just jokes. Who knew people would get so antsy on a Reese Witherspoon post? :rofl: For the record, I liked Legally Blonde.

OH and the other movie was Cruel Intentions with Ryan Phillipe and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

• MsLolo

Morning :waves:

Oh. So if we respond we in our feelings. Got it. <_< :hahaha:

• Miany

Just thought it was funny that she was trying to pull the “don’t you know who I am?” from the passenger side of a Fusion. It was funny to me. Sue me. ^^ :rofl: It’s ok. You laugh at anything just like I do… I just died laughing at her tryna pull rank in a fusion too!

• Who Dat

or whateva she did with her ex-husband
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cruel Intentions. Was my SHAT. Sarah Michelle Gellar owned that movie tho.

• Diva

:wave: hey Key Lo-Lo

• OutsidetheBox

How unfortunate that people refuse to have a DD when they getting. “turnt up”.

Super dumb cause they had a 3rd passenger. They mustve been even drunker than him :lol:

• NaijaGal

Cruel Intentions
      ==============
      :yes: thanks ladies…love that movie…first time I started lusting after Ryan Phillppe with his trife ass

• LSLH

Unshakable :love:

FuturedocDonte says:

A FORD FUSION???
      ——

These rich sprites at my job, make close to 200 hundred something thousand a year, and not one of em is driving anything flashy :nono: I have seen them in the fusion, the prius <<< a bunch of them have that car . but nothing flashy. :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

“Do you know my name?” Witherspoon asked the trooper
      ===================
      I guess she’d rather be known as wife of impaired driver who caused a fatal collision when traveling in the wrong direction.

Honey Dip drives a Ford Fusion. Company car. No car payment. No insurance payment. Doesn’t have to pay for gas. Gets a new one every other year. Money that would’ve been spent on a vehicle goes to savings. I can dig it.

Morning Lolo :waves:

• MsLolo

DIVA!!!! :danban1:

• OutsidetheBox

He had to tell you to sitcho azz down. On repeat

:hahaha: On repeat. What did this ofc expect? She blonde-haired and blue eyed and Hollyhood. How she supposed to know about rules? He the one went off script. :lol:

Oh. So if we respond we in our feelings. Got it.
      ________
      Naw, but I could feel some heat coming through my monitor. I was like “Lawd lemme get right with my good Roses before somebody be trying offer me some gum behind a Ford Fusion comment.” :hahaha:

• Diva

How unfortunate that people refuse to have a DD when they getting. “turnt up”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This made me bust out laughing!!!! He/She obviously was drunk too cause why couldn’t they drive the Ford Fusion away instead of summoning a cab and the car being impounded?

• Miany

NaijaGal says:
      ^^ RIGHT!!?? I liked Legally Blonde as well and I took her to be the “America’s girl nxt door” type… She definitely has/had her good image. Even the car screams ‘down to earth’….that’s why I was kinda surprised about the whole ‘do you know who I am’

• A.J.

hey Key Lo-Lo
      I thought the same thing!!

• OutsidetheBox

Ryan Phillppe with his trife ass

So now you sounding like Reese. :lol:

• Diva

Oh. So if we respond we in our feelings. Got it.
      ________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You be knowing these Roses chile! :rofl: *pops gum* JK :wink:

• Diva

A.J. says:

hey Key Lo-Lo
      I thought the same thing!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey Mr. A.J. :hug:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I like the statement she put out. She is taking full responsibility for her actions. I really like that.

• Miany

^^ :dead: so OTB it’s the cop’s fault and you’re right. We ALL KNOW yt folk ain’t used to getting pulled ova. Lord knows EVERY BLACK person know not to move when officer approaches the vehicle.

• A.J.

Now give me one that’s a hybrid..i’ll ride out for a month on a tank and smile all the way to the bank!

You betta perk. :yes:

Sis :happy:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

MsLolo says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

and the movie with her ex-husband
      ———-
      Sweet home Alabama.

That was my movie.

******
      Cruel Intentions?
      ———-
      Aww hell I thought she was talking about the actual movie when she was going back and forth with her fictional ex- husband…

I guess it was legally still her husband but still.

I forgot about cruel intentions.

What’s her name played that coke head manipulative role well. :lol: cant ever remember her name but she played Daphne in Scooby doo though.

Diva says:

Oh. So if we respond we in our feelings. Got it.
      ________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You be knowing these Roses chile! *pops gum* JK
      ______
      :lol: Things go left in here real quick. I had to put my disclaimer out there. “I’m just playin. Please dont have a funeral for me and bury me under an ADT headstone.” :bow:

Diva says:

Oh. So if we respond we in our feelings. Got it.
      ________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You be knowing these Roses chile! *pops gum* JK
      ______

• Diva

@Lil Sis I guess you don’t see my font! :cuss: ain’t nobody got time for that :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

Diva OTB JENIE VA NAIJA MAINY MAN, all y’all :fistbump:

• VDot

Ford Fusion

A Ford Fusion?! :shock: Aww I see, they were going for incognegro. :hahaha:

• A.J.

sup diva :kiss:

• Miany

^^ The statement I saw didn’t mention the fact that they were WRONG FOR GETTING IN THE CAR!! She owned up to disorderly conduct but, she didn’t speak on the fact that they need not drink and drive OR DRINK AND RIDE.

• VDot

He said I’m getting the fugg up out of dodge.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

FuturedocDonte says:

A FORD FUSION???
      ——

These rich sprites at my job, make close to 200 hundred something thousand a year, and not one of em is driving anything flashy I have seen them in the fusion, the prius <<< a bunch of them have that car . but nothing flashy

cuz white folks dont NEED to be flashy to pull rank. Blacks folks need those material things to let everyone around them know they HAVE ARRIVED *nene voice* WHITE FOLKS "ARRIVED" LONG TIME AGO..they dont have to prove their worth with material things :coffee:

You be knowing these Roses chile! *pops gum*

The bequeathing of gum has become so misconstrued…”we in our feelings..” after simply responding, thats a gum request. :hahaha:

• lovezoe

Them alabasters sure do know how to stay rich.
      Steve Jobs stayed in the same black turtleneck. They may buy nice houses, but you not gone see them “ridin round gettin it” in a Maybach. That’s their Sunday car. Yet you got these athletes and rappers who probably don’t even have a bank account

69 :happy: :cosign: Picka #84

• Diva

that_VA_thickchick says:

Diva says:

Oh. So if we respond we in our feelings. Got it.
      ________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You be knowing these Roses chile! *pops gum* JK
      ______

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You my girl VA I got yo back!!! You ain’t Caramel material!

• MsLolo

A.J. says:

hey Key Lo-Lo
      I thought the same thing!!

****
      :hi:

• VDot

_______________________________________

Me too :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Them alabasters sure do know how to stay rich.

Idiots if ya ask me :tea:

• MsLolo

Morning Jenie!

• Miany

@jenie…that’s how they stay rich.. DOn’t waste money commiting to anything that depreciates so quickly.. Usually when they drive high end it’s usually leased not purchased.

• A.J.

He said I’m getting the fugg up out of dodge.
      that would have been me calling a car service, taxi, friend, zip car hell even marta customer service for a schedule to get the fcuk out of there.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

============
      We are >>>>here<<<

• lovezoe

So we watched Django this weekend. Good thing I didn’t go to the movies. I was in the house cackling! Samuel L. was THEE biggest coon.

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: She in the real world and nobody told her. This aint Hollywood or a movie set. :lol:

They get pulled over, they just dont get arrested. :lol: Shocked her ass.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

You betta perk. :yes:
      ==========
      I want to be like him when I grow up.

• NaijaGal

69 :fistbump:

That’s their Sunday car.

:hahaha: iHollered. This is how I do my car insurance.. I list that its only driven one day a week. :huh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

lovezoe says:
      =========
      I really hope this is not in real life. Why would you NOT have a bank account?

Hell the head Solicitor at my job, just retired he still drives a 1999 Honda Accord :tea: he spends his money on his kids education, summer trips to Spain, and use to wear damn near the same thing everyday. He just retired a couple of months ago, but that joker had Guape !!!

• NaijaGal

Them alabasters sure do know how to stay rich
      =====================
      yall gone stop acting like yall don’t know alabasters/winters/sprites that put on a front…the housing crisis showed us that :tea:

• FuturedocDonte

I didn’t know that Reese Witherspoon was the voice of Jillian on family guy
      =========================
      that’s cause she wasn’t…the voice is drew barrymore
      —–
      They ain’t the same people??? :thinking: :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

69 South! :wave: :hug: You been MIA.

lovezoe says:

That movie was straight up comedy :hahaha: them ninjas aint here for no MANDINGO!!! They here for dat GULL !!!! Him and Leo had me rolling and the German cat :rofl: he was funny as heyull too

• OutsidetheBox

@Aunt Tea can I get a post on them foreign stans getting too close to Bey. :stop: :hahaha: Pulled her hair and everythang. :facepalm:

• Mr.BluPhi

Why were they in a ford fusion ???

• A.J.

:rofl: at future’s gravi.

Speaking of gravi’s Diva is that the other half of Floetry in yours?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

I remember I used to be in :love: with Leo De’Caprio. :yes:

• Miany

:rofl: :lol: BOOOYYYYY this dang yt privilege is REAL! They aint even gone try to hide it. They been on the networks all day reporting the story while saying “SHE APOLOGIZED now let’s move on”
      “It was a mistake, we all make mistakes”
      “We can all leave this alone now”

Miany says:

My parents have nice cars, but my father don’t believe in leasing :no:

• VDot

FUGG A FORD!! Old shitty azz car. I rented a fugging Ford Focus one year. Totalled it the same day I rented. And it was the fault of the car and not the operator. :yes:

Me: Yeah yalls car is totaled on the side of I75. Yall may wanna send a tow truck to come get it.

Enterprise: Excuse me?

Me: You heard me, yalls car is on the side of I75 wrecked the fugg up.Take it through my insurance, I got the deductible. But I need another rental dropped off so I can get home.

Oh and I have for sure seen Reese hopping out of Land Rovers and chit.

• NaijaGal

I remember I used to be in with Leo De’Caprio
      ==================
      used to be??? chit…I’m still waiting to meet him so he can realize I’m the love of his life and not those hungry ass models

@Aunt Tea can I get a post on them foreign stans getting too close to Bey. Pulled her hair and everythang.
      ________________________

Chile I saw that, Ion even like Bey but that was just wrong :nono: yanked the hell out of her head. They did that crap so quick too, look like they mushed her azz too :no:

• OutsidetheBox

I really only know the ones I have seen on TV.. My city is smaller tho; the housing burst didnt hurt so bad here. The segment of ppl who wouldve been affected, warnt homeowners anyway. Thats another problem here. :|

NaijaGal says:

I remember I used to be in with Leo De’Caprio
      ==================

Got dammit Naija :fistbump: say that again !!!

Donte you dead azz wrong for that one :nono: that gravie :ghost:

• lovezoe

I realize there are plenty of alabasters faking the funk.

• NaijaGal

Thats another problem here.
      ==================
      I know every state has their issues but chile ion know how you do it in Florida…Jesus…fcuk NY, if you can make it in FL you can make it anywhere

• KyCakes

Moanin’ Ery’ones :hi:

@OTB did the fans, er, I mean stans, get physical? I heard they pulled her hair and were slapping her in the face…

That doesn’t sound like very ‘fan-ish’ behavior….

KY KY :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

They aint even gone try to hide it.

Tryna appeal to their cousins. :lol: You know how you get somewhere and see a sister or a brother and give them that knowing (pleading) look. I do it all the time in the Wal-Mart lines.

:eek: Please open up and take me.

• Miany

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Miany says:
      My parents have nice cars, but my father don’t believe in leasing
      ^^ Yo daddy probably aint on that stuntin shii either.. Folks who lease tend to do so cuz they wanna switch it up every year.

KyCakes says:

Moanin’ Ery’ones
      That doesn’t sound like very ‘fan-ish’ behavior….

Bey has plenty of Fans no doubt, but she has just as many that really really can’t stomach her :shrugs: But that was just wrong to snatch her ish like that :no:

• OutsidetheBox

Vee :kisa: :hahaha: How the fukk you wrecked them ppl whip? I almost got rear ended in one; pulled out in front of folks and I didnt know that thang aint got no kind of get up and go. Shudda told me. :faceaplm:

• KyCakes

Jenie, Jenie, Jenie :danban:

VDot says:

FUGG A FORD!! Old ****ty azz car. I rented a fugging Ford Focus one year. Totalled it the same day I rented. And it was the fault of the car and not the operator.

Enterprise: Excuse me?

Oh and I have for sure seen Reese hopping out of Land Rovers and chit.
      +++++++++++++
      :rofl: Come get ya chit! :lol:

OH and YEAH! :yes:

• KyCakes

jeniefrumdabloc says:

KyCakes says:

Moanin’ Ery’ones
      That doesn’t sound like very ‘fan-ish’ behavior….

———————————————————————–
      Yes, but…was it REALLY wrong? :thinking:

• VDot

:newpost: on the not slap heard around the world.

• OutsidetheBox

if you can make it in FL you can make it anywhere

:yes: Its hard cause there are deep, deep seated issues here…and every other state sends their olds to Florida :( and old ppl vote so they are usually top priority…and they are set in their ways. The ways of old. :eek:

Miany says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Miany says:
      My parents have nice cars, but my father don’t believe in leasing

Nah ole Ed << My dad, say stuntin is for suckas !!!! He don't flex period, your look and style speaks for itself, really, I call him the Brooks Brother :yes: But he always tells me folks with money and use to it, never have to flex. Folks that are not use to it, best believe they are going to be quick to show it :tea: prime example of a flexing azz NENE from RHOA! She swear she classy too :rolleyes: beesh bye , new money I tell ya "no:

• VDot

:kiss: my Bay Bay

Black ice on an over pass. I did have to :pray: thanks immediately after it happed because I walked away without a scratch; while that car was crushed like a soda pop can.

• anw_rootbeer

NaijaGal says:

___________________________________
      dang y she gotta b white trash???

• Diva