Beyonce and Jay Z's Trip to Cuba

Florida Senator Marco Rubio wants President Obama to explain exactly what Beyonce and her aging rapper husband Jay Z were doing in Cuba last week. The hip hop couple supposedly celebrated their 5th wedding anniversary in Cuba, despite the existing U.S. embargo prohibiting American tourists from traveling to Cuba.

Rubio, and other Florida elected officials, already know that Obama used Beyonce and Jay Z for propaganda purposes -- to encourage American tourism to the communist island nation. It's obvious to them that Obama is planning to lift all travel restrictions to Cuba eventually.

“According to recent news reports, Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s Cuba trip, which the regime seized on for propaganda purposes, was fully licensed by the Treasury Department,” Rubio said in a public statement on Monday. “If true, the Obama administration should explain exactly how trips like these comply with U.S. law and regulations governing travel to Cuba and it should disclose how many more of these trips they have licensed.”

Rubio said the 51-year U.S. tourism embargo against Cuba is valid and necessary because tourism dollars helps fund a “cruel, repressive and murderous regime.”

“U.S. law clearly bans tourism to Cuba by American citizens because it provides money to a cruel, repressive and murderous regime,” Rubio said in the statement. “Since their inception, the Obama administration’s ‘people to people’ cultural exchange programs have been abused by tourists who have no interest in the Cuban people’s freedom and either don’t realize or don’t care that they’re essentially funding the regime’s systematic trampling of people’s human rights.”

On Friday, Florida Republicans Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart sent a letter to the Treasury Department politely requesting more information on Beyonce and Jay Z's propaganda trip to Cuba.

“We write to express concern and to request information regarding the highly publicized trip by U.S. musicians Beyoncé Knowles-Carter (Beyoncé) and Shawn Carter (Jay-Z) to Cuba,” they wrote in the letter.

Prominent Cuban Americans in Florida are outraged. They plan to protest Beyonce's upcoming concert there in July and Jay Z's concert in August.

• President Obama Gallops to Beyonce's Rescue?
  • U.S. State Department Did Not Approve Beyonce and Jay Z’s Cuba Trip
  • Congress Outraged by Beyonce and Jay Z’s Trip to Communist Cuba
  • Celebs Out & About: Beyonce and Jay in Cuba
    • http://www.xxtreemfilmz.com Nasir Rahim

FANTASIA I LOVE YOU BABY!! KEEP PUSHING ON CANT WAIT TILL YOU VISIT THE A!

• Nakeya_j

SO why is that for Obama to explain? Why won't they just ask the Carters, and if they feel like some criminal action was done, then move on from there.

• NaijaGal

:yawn: girl you know how to beat a topic to the point where we just don't give a damn

• libra80sbaby

:yawn: I'm tired of hearing/seeing this everywhere. This is the media's way of distracting us from something important. I wonder what chit is about to hit the fan.

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

:deadhorse:

:yawn:

So this morning, even AFTER I walked him for 10 min, I was getting my son's clothes together and right as I'm pulling shorts from the bottom drawer, I looked over to my left and my dog is squatting and taking a dump in my son's room. :smack: Now as soon as he finished he scurried off to his kennel.

Me: :mad: I ought to jack you up you crazy dog!!!!

He has to GO!!!

:wail:

I tried with this dude. He ain't getting it. It just isn't clicking with him. I don't have the patience for him anymore. Hell having a second child would be easier and less stressfull than trying to train a dog that won't follow instructions.

My husband said he wants another dog after we have a second child. I told him unless it was an Akita or a Siberian Husky, I don't want anything to do with it.

• MsB2u

NaijaGal says:

:yawn: girl you know how to beat a topic to the point where we just don’t give a damn
      -------------------------------------
      :cosign:

• Pickachu Tran

*rips extremely large do-do ball off of Bey's head*

• MsB2u

Good Morning everybody
      :peace:

:waves: Nasir, Nakeya, Naija, libra, Bedazzled.. Good Morning
      @Bedazzled Have you tried having the dog trained (tryna be diplomatic cuz he probably woulda got dropped off & forgotten at my momma house the min he thought about pooin in my house)

• Pickachu Tran

libra80sbaby says:

I’m tired of hearing/seeing this everywhere. This is the media’s way of distracting us from something important. I wonder what chit is about to hit the fan.
      ________________________

Either North Korea or Iran we'll see who jumps first :coffee:

• lovezoe

Are we STILL on this?

• LuvMySailor

I want those same lawmakers to address if it's true that Black Cuban refugees are treated worse than the White ones as I've been told by Afro-Cubans I've met.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

So this morning, even AFTER I walked him for 10 min...

Did the dog do his business during the walk? If not, you should have continued walking him until he did. Then you give him a doggie treat for doing his business outdoors. If he does his business indoors, he gets no snack. Dogs catch on quickly when you reward their good behavior. Just like children.

MIANY :waves:

Miany, child I live in key west. aint nobody got money for that lol

• lovezoe

So much going on and we yapping about two rich folks. We need to discuss how we home take about Kim Un. Wipe his tail out!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

So this morning, even AFTER I walked him for 10 min…

-------------
      He pooped outside, and I do the reward thing. I think he's just dumb. :shrug:

:hi: Lovezoe, Picka, MsB
      sooo....can we all agree that we don't care bout this insignificant national news story...

• lovezoe

Miany
      Razzle
      NAIJA
      LMS
      Pika

:waves:

• Miany

@Bedazzled lol...I understand. Yeah.. I'd probably google some dog training techniques, try em out and if it doesn't work I'd probably donate him to someone.
      @LuvMySailor....Black folk tend to be treated badly regardless of circumstance. Black president gets talked bad about eventhough his predecessor's brain was minute.

LOVEZOE - :waves:

:rolleyes:

• GAGIRL87

:buttshake:

I am loving Bey Braids though :tea: not the up do in particular, but the braids are lovely :thumbsup:

• NaijaGal

I learned from the documentary Blacks In Latin America (Cuba) that Fidel was a revolutionist that wanted equality for all...the U.S. said fcuk that and pulled out financially because they would be damned that the non caucasian looking Cubans would be on the same level as the darkies so once Fidel won they stopped purchasing sugar which was Cuba's main source of income...so once the U.S. pulled out Russia stepped in and kept Cuba afloat and hence how a dictatorship came into play b/c at the time Russia was a communist country :tea:

No Ma'am Mainy. He is going to have to go to the Key's Animal Shelter so someone who is willing to do it, can spend the time training him. That sucker tore up my patio screens after I got them fixed from him tearing them up the first time. (just got them fixed a week and a half ago). I mean he's a cool kid, he's just bad and I dont want to be whooping on him.

• Milky

Good Morning All :wave: <----Bey's big azz dookie braid bun!!

• Gigi26

:hahaha: At that water bowl on Bey's head, I know that chit is heavy!

:waves: Heey Errybody!! Shout outs to Louisville taking it and making my bracket WHOLE!! :claps:

• BigCityGirl

I think Jay-Z and Beyonce should sit down somewhere...they knew our (America) relationship with Cuba and they had NO business over there....clearly taking advantage of their "friendship" with the White House. They're going to regret this...now all eyes are on them...and NOT good eyes either...smh

(FROM DOWNSTAIRS)

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

NaijaGal says:

Bet money, Rich really love Erica and he is not with her because all his peoples kept dogging him about it. smh. If they said nothing they would still be together.
      ===========================
      nigguhs always trying to save hoes…I’m glad they read him the riot act…that girl is trash
      ——————-
      I wish someone would just speak life into that girl because it’s going to take something catastrophic to happen in her life in order to straighten up and do at least a little better.
      Who remembers her crying uncontrollably to Mona at the end of the first season cause she hated how she came across on the show. And then she turned it up 14 notches. She's a hot mess.

Good Morning Milky :hi:
      @Naija...makes sense. America is 'get down or lay down' if u aint down with em, they will lay you out in the media...You know how our media likes to switch shii up. Just like they painted Chavez to be the debil all because he wasn't laying down.
      @Bedazzled...yeah, drop him off ASAP #NoMichaelVick

• that_VA_thickchick

And the way Joe was looking while Tahiry was fussing at him. :rofl: Like, "what? what I do?" :lol:

• NaijaGal

Who remembers her crying uncontrollably to Mona at the end of the first season cause she hated how she came across on the show. And then she turned it up 14 notches. She’s a hot mess.
      ===============================
      that's why I know she doesn't want to change...she's trash...hoes don't wanna be saved they're always looking for a come up

@VA that's her bread and buttah!

:mad:
      The cold front seems to be over. Meanwhile.....I only got the chance to wear one pair of boots.. Why couldn't the :cold: just stay a lil longer.

• Gigi26

@Naija: Someone has to beat that whore Erica Mena SENSELESS. She has no chill whatsoever! She tried it with Rich momma and she Kilt that chit QUICK! She said don't you come for me before I send fo yo filthy puerto rican ass...She's a trashbox. This is what happens when you have ain't chit niggas hyping these worthless hoes.

She more interested in running the streets than taking care of her kid. Ole worn out, daddy issue having, wonky eyed bytch.

NaijaGal says:

===============================
      that’s why I know she doesn’t want to change…she’s trash…hoes don’t wanna be saved they’re always looking for a come up
      And she was trying SOOOOO hard to make herself cry at the end when the lie detector test revealed she was still in love with Rich. Of course she was, he carried her on his back. Hoe, don't nobody feel sorry for you.

Razzle, I can NOT with you and that gravi. :rofl:

• puppylove

Morning all. :hi:
      On this topic, it's just posturing on both sides. Nothing is going to happen to the carters, no punishment at all. I work in the travel industry and white folk go there all the time illegally through Mexico. There are also a small handful of tour operators here in the u.s. that do the people2people exchanges, and believe me NONE of them care why you are going as long as you are paying. If they really feel that this system is being abused then they should go after the operators.

@Bedazzled…yeah, drop him off ASAP #NoMichaelVick
      ----------
      He's up to date on all his shots and stuff. He's registered with FL. They basically getting a free dog that just needs to be fed and attended to. :shrug: He knows bye bye and kennel.

@Bedazzled…yeah, drop him off ASAP #NoMichaelVick

GAgirl
      VA
      Milky
      GiGi
      MsB2u
      BigCityGirl

:offtopic: Has anyone tried Spirulina and Chlorella in their diet?

• Gigi26

Erica Mena is the pure example of the girl in the hood who was always told her looks would get her far and niggas manipulated her mind to the point where she was on her back more than she was in front of a camera. Worn out ass :no:

======================
      :cosign: but :dead: at the same damn time :lol:

Gigi26 says:

@Naija: Someone has to beat that whore Erica Mena SENSELESS. She has no chill whatsoever! She tried it with Rich momma and she Kilt that chit QUICK! She said don’t you come for me before I send fo yo filthy puerto rican ass…She’s a trashbox. This is what happens when you have ain’t chit niggas hyping these worthless hoes.

Wait...did you call her Wonky Eyed? :lol: OMG I'm so weak at you right now. :rofl:

Erica trying to look Sexy at people like :blink:

• Nakeya_j

Morning Ms.B

VA, I'll teach you how to look back at it. :lol:

MsB :hug: thanks luv

KEYA
      NAIJA
      MS B
      GIGI
      RAZZLE
      MIANY
      :hi: Mawnin Sugahs

• Miany

@Nakeya....lil man is looking too cute in the gravi, just posing it up!

Mama's hooked on Mary Kay
      Brother's hooked on Mary Jane
      Daddy'd hooked on Mary two doors down

:listen:

My ish

:hi: Ms B

• Nakeya_j

On the reunion last night, did Olivia say when her album is coming out? Seeing as how it has been coming out since the birth of Jesus.... *steals Diva's stolen nail file and files nails*

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

VA, I’ll teach you how to look back at it.
      ________
      :rofl: How you THAT big and yo azz still flat as a ironing board? She got a ole flapjack azz.

• Gigi26

And why Olivia wore that wig?! I don't understand...she must've fried that chit bald cuz it was a clear NO! And Olivia is all bark and no bite..she talks like a nigga too and that makes her unattractive :no:

I don't want Mona hosting anymore. Her ole bang from the back of her head ass

• Pickachu Tran

i DONT WATCH LOVE & HIP HOP NY...ITS WACK HELL JUST A WASTE OF TIME ALL TOGETHER. :yawn:<---------sleepy

• Nakeya_j

@Miany I asked him to take his picture and that's what he did. smh. My child is a ham. lol. Thank you though

@MsB :hi:
      I'm mad Olivia still on this show...She needs to try hosting. She should try being like a host of reunion shows, concerts, club gigs, etc...I'm just saying.. work her looks and her body. She could also do background vocals on other artists' songs....Everything aint for everybody

• Nakeya_j

And why Olivia wore that wig?! I don’t understand…she must’ve fried that chit bald cuz it was a clear NO! And Olivia is all bark and no bite..she talks like a nigga too and that makes her unattractive
      -----
      Gigi it is very clear that everything she does is a major fail. And I am waiting for someone to be all bite and not bark and bite her. smh

VA- Girl she know she's sexy and she's confident in herself. All that matters :D

---------------
      Koolaid red only works for certain people. It aint for everybody.. Not even that Rasheeda chick. :no:

• Nakeya_j

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

—————
      ------
      Koolaid red went out with the 90's and it's not coming back. It's over. smh. It looked a mess last night on both of them. Clearly they have no friends.

Gigi26 says:

I don’t want Mona hosting anymore. Her ole bang from the back of her head ass
      Mona went off on Raqui. That sh8t was hilarious. But I hate that dang voice. Sound like she smoke like a chimney.

And Erica was getting ready to take it to Olivia. She aint even get up that's how you know she aint bout that life. Cause even if you calm your instinct is to get up so they don't catch you slippin.

Rich is a herb but the way he talks is sexy as heyull. :shy: Don't judge me. :lol:

• Smonae

Va

:hugs:

Nakeya_j says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

—————
      ——
      Koolaid red went out with the 90?s and it’s not coming back. It’s over. smh. It looked a mess last night on both of them. Clearly they have no friends.
      _------------

Ok but why did Loreal (sp) have me dying laughing cussing Winter out? "You stay worrying bout my muthafckin puzzy." :dead: Winter is a ugly somethin' or other.

Nakeya_j says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

—————
      ——
      _------------

• Smonae

Rasheeda is a phucking clown her and Erica

• Nakeya_j

And Erica was getting ready to take it to Olivia. She aint even get up that’s how you know she aint bout that life. Cause even if you calm your instinct is to get up so they don’t catch you slippin.

Rich is a herb but the way he talks is sexy as heyull. :shy: Don’t judge me.
      ------
      VA :no: Rich is not sexy. Now Peter Gunz, his business partner..chhiilleeee. :yes:

• MsB

:wave: Smonae

• Smonae

Winter looks challanged in every way possible starting with her face

• Gigi26

---------------------------
      Hell yeah she was and if I were Olivia I woulda kicked that whore right in the pusscee ONE TIME!

• NaijaGal

I think Olivia would've beat the chit out of Erica...Erica all hype cause security was there...all the time she had to get at Olivia, please...Eria is all bark...the real ass whoopers don't really say chit

----------------
      "My hair costs $1000 a bundle!!" Bish you know you get your hair from them Koreans on the other side of town!

I hate it so much and I've told him, but I guess my husband thinks he can say it since he's half asian...but anytime he refers to a beauty supply store he'll say, "Yea, the chink store is over across from the mall".

I'll be wanting to laugh but it's so wrong :ashamed:

SMONAE :wave:

DANCER :hug:

• MsB

:yahoo: I get my annual raise today!!!!

:koolaid: <--- Drinks on me :D

Nakeya_j says:

Rich is a herb but the way he talks is sexy as heyull. :shy: Don’t judge me.
      ——
      VA Rich is not sexy. Now Peter Gunz, his business partner..chhiilleeee.

_________
      Rich aint sexy. I just like the way he talks. I remember Peter from that song bout NY n*ggas get crazy loot etc (Uptown Baby, Uptown Baby we gets down baby we gets down baby). "I guarantee Peter. Knows how to treat her and eat her." :danban:

• Smonae

:waves: Dancer, hey hun

YANDY SHUT THE SHOW DOWN THOUGH. :eek:

• dancerbee93

:hugs: Smonae!!!
      ---------------
      Rich aint sexy. I just like the way he talks
      -------------
      :cosign:

• Miany

:waves: Smonae, Dancerbee good morning ladies!

• dancerbee93

I get my annual raise today!!!!
      -------------
      Congrats @ MsB :woohoo:

the real ass whoopers don’t really say chit
      ^^ True.....be sitting there all quiet and strategic while the other one poppin off....next thing you know....POW- ass whopper done struck!

Doesn't Funky Dineva have peen pics of him?

• NaijaGal

so how did Tahiry feel when it was confirmed Joe's not in love with her insecure ass...she's no better than Kaylin...at least Kaylin can use the excuse she's young and dumb

Smonae
      Dancer
      MsB
      :waves:

• MsB

Thanks Dancer, I probably won't see any of it since FICA decided they wanted a raise also.. :cuss:

MsB says:
      I get my annual raise today!!!!
      ^^ :cheers: congratsssssss!!!!

==============================
      Exactly, see Chrissy for an example :lol:

• dancerbee93

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Doesn’t Funky Dineva have peen pics of him?
      ---------------------
      :yes: :typing:

• Miany

@Naija... sooooooooo Joe aint in love with Tahiry :facepalm: POJAB, I don't even watch the show and I know that girl is gooooone off of him.

• NaijaGal

I get my annual raise today!!!!
      ==================
      :danban: <====holy dance

• Trendsetter

Gigi26 says:

__________________________________

So I read her book....and it was pretty interesting...now I'm currently reading Winter's book

• Gigi26

the real ass whoopers don’t really say chit
      ^^ True…..be sitting there all quiet and strategic while the other one poppin off….next thing you know….POW- ass whopper done struck!
      -----------------------
      A la Chrissy Lampkin versus Kimbella :yes:

and Tahiry is another lost hoe too...I don't know why she allowed Joe to get in her mind in the first place. She one of them smuts that feel like if she don't make the first move she better than the hoe who did. It don't matter boo, he was dycking yall both down at the same time and was lying to both of yall!

• Trendsetter

Oh yea...good morning!

• Carmez79

libra80sbaby says:

NAIL ON THE HEAD! Besides these are not Obama's children these are grown ups. American tourist go to Cuba more than you know.

NaijaGal says:

so how did Tahiry feel when it was confirmed Joe’s not in love with her insecure ass…she’s no better than Kaylin…at least Kaylin can use the excuse she’s young and dumb
      -------------
      This simp mofo Joe. He gets a hard on for getting a rise out of women and manipulating them to eventually do what he wants. Kaylin is ok with me in my book, because I can see her trying to be a good girlfriend. She aint always use the common sense God gave her, but a good GF she was. The fact that he could never get her to scream and yell at him when he told her something proves he aint really want her in the first place. Two scenes when he questioned whether she was going to go off he looked disappointed.

Miany says:

the real ass whoopers don’t really say chit
      Phaedra!!!!!! :lol:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Hello peepers!

• dancerbee93

Miany says:

@Naija… sooooooooo Joe aint in love with Tahiry POJAB, I don’t even watch the show and I know that girl is gooooone off of him.
      ---------------------
      Me either. I watched on epi and knew this!! :coffee: He just aint that into you bew

• MsB

Thanks @Miany

@Naija, I'm dancing but if I get the $1 it will be a full on shout and dance.. :lol

• Miany

She one of them smuts that feel like if she don’t make the first move she better than the hoe who did. It don’t matter boo, he was dycking yall both down at the same time and
      ^^ I read a meme that made me :rofl: it said "it dont matter if youre the side chick or the main chick.....yall BOTH gettin the same DYCK."
      I was laughin cuz Hose be ready to go to bat for an aint shii ninja...

• Gigi26

Razzle: Joe likes crazy chicks period. The nigga likes damaged women so he can shape their minds and fukk them over. He's a DIRTBAG. The fact that his mother even brought that into the world is just sad.

• Mr.BluPhi

Not again....

• Bombshell Esq

Morning & chit Roses :tea:

• dancerbee93

Razzle: Joe likes crazy chicks period. The nigga likes damaged women so he can shape their minds and fukk them over. He’s a DIRTBAG. The fact that his mother even brought that into the world is just sad.
      -------------
      :yes: Its those low self esteem chics that allow him to be that way.. Enablers of bullchit...why change is these chics keep accepting it?? GTFOH

Gigi26 says:

-------------
      the fact that she said Joe and Tahiry belong together :rofl:

• lovezoe

:newpost:

• Gigi26

:rofl: These niggas are gonna learn about pillow talking with these hoes...

Yall seen the texts n chit that this girl released cuz Peyton Siva (From Louisville) Shouted out his girlfriend?! These hoes are so bitter and sad.

He went from 10 to 0 in like two mins cuz I know his GF is in his ASS

:newpost:

where GIGI?

• goat76

I wonder how many Kim K's post we get today?

• likeCaesar

Mr. Rubio....I'm pretty sure the United States deals with plenty of dictatorships and in some cases put them in power. Lets focus on imigration laws here in America. We all know how racist Cubans are toward Mexicans...