Tamar Braxton may let reality TV cameras in the delivery room

Tamar Braxton

Pregnant reality star and singer Tamar Braxton is considering allowing a reality TV camera inside the labor room when she delivers her newborn son for an upcoming episode of ‘Tamar and Vince‘.

Braxton confirmed reports that she underwent in vitro fertilization after numerous failed attempts by her and husband Vince Herbert to get pregnant.

In an interview with Hip Hollywood, Braxton said, “I think we’re going to let them in as much as we can. You don’t want to bring your viewer all the way to the point where you went through In vitro, then it didn’t happen like that and it happened naturally. I just think it’s a story to tell and not to tell the whole story is kind of unfair. But you won’t be looking in my purse! My purse is off limits. I don’t even wanna see inside my purse!”

She also spoke about her bestie Tameka “Tiny” Harris unintentionally spilling the beans about her son in a video interview.

“I seen it [the video] and I cracked up. I thought it was funny. But you can believe whatever you wanna believe. What I will says is, until you hear from me, you should believe what I say! Tiny, I love her to pieces. She’s crazy. She’s so fun. I don’t think it was malicious. I won’t hold anything against her because I don’t think she spilled any beans.”

• Tamar Braxton doesn’t care what you think…
  • Medical Minute: Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
  • Tiny Slips Up; Reveals Sex of Tamar Braxton’s Baby
  • Toni Braxton’s Foreclosed Mansion Already Under Contract
  • Photo: Entertainment Tonight

• libra80sbaby

• libra80sbaby

Is Vince gone let the cameras in the delivery room when He gives birth too? :coffee:

• Oprahs Bunion

Tamar looks…ummm…different :thinkin:

:rolleyes:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Ummm…is Tamar a FOB? I must know this.

MANUFACTURED CRISIS :tea:

• Aryanna

Vince gone have alot on his hands….

• libra80sbaby

iAmChan says:

Ummm…is Tamar a FOB? I must know this.
      ——————————-
      Dayum I should have asked this :shrugs:

Oprah :waves:

• Bombshell Esq

iAmChan says:

Ummm…is Tamar a FOB? I must know this.

————————

As of 5:35pm EST, Monday April 29, 2013…. Sure is :tea:

• libra80sbaby

I wish Tamar and Vince a healthy delivery :yes:

• Oprahs Bunion

DTTS :hug:

• Bombshell Esq

@DTTS Cont’d from Downstairs: Same difference you know all those fake mobsters starting merging into one guy after a while :rofl:

• ReadingIsFundamental

God bless her. She looks healthy.

• Oprahs Bunion

How far along is she?

I know I know Esq :rofl:

Did she really have a manila envelope? :eek:

^^^^
      Imma use this sentence right here! :lol:
      Watch! :rofl:

• libra80sbaby

I’m thinking about getting a wedding band like Tamar’s with my husband’s name shaped into the band (pic up top). I really like that, it’s not too obvious.

• Bombshell Esq

@DTTS She sure did… Mama MJ gave zero fawks… Won’t be anymore $176mili payouts on her watch :rofl:

• Oprahs Bunion

libra80sbaby says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That is kinda cool!

• Bombshell Esq

libra80sbaby says:

————————–

:thinking: Since my hubby’s initals are NAS you think ppl might mistake me for a groupie… :kona:

• Victoria

Damn Tamar look like sumn from a child’s nightmare.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Per reading comments above. I love what Tamar has done with her hair.

Victoria, be nice *snickers*

• Oprahs Bunion

iAmChan says:

Per reading comments above. I love what Tamar has done with her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Oprahs Bunion

@ Chan – I like your chronicles! I read some of it today!

• libra80sbaby

Bombshell Esq says:

libra80sbaby says:
      ————————–
      Since my hubby’s initals are NAS you think ppl might mistake me for a groupie…
      ————-
      :yes: Or you’d have to explain it EVERY time you wear it

• ReadingIsFundamental

@ Chan – I like your “chronicles” too.

ok, I’ll stop. :kona:

• Oprahs Bunion

Good afternoon LURKERS!! *as one of you has requested to reset my password*

• Bombshell Esq

I said it this AM and I will say it again: Which one of you lurkers is trying to reset my password to steal my log-in??????????? DESPERATION is a DISEASE & A SERIOUS EPIDEMIC… GET WELL SOON PHYSCO!!!! :nun: Continue to sit on the sideline LOSER!!!! :nun: :rofl:

• Oprahs Bunion

@ Bombshell – what’s going on with that?

• Bombshell Esq

@ Oprah: I’on know since this morning someone has been sending password reset requests…. One of the other posters said the lukers have been doing this for a few weeks now :shrug: Hatin’ from outside the blog cuz they can’t even get in *Chris Brown voice*

• ReadingIsFundamental

WordPress “reset your password request” is blasting out again.

• Bombshell Esq

Let me go do my work before I’m in this blasted office all dang night :nite: ROSES and LURKERS :peace:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Thanks @ Oprahs B….

@ RIF….we gonna fight.

• ReadingIsFundamental

fight?

naked?

ok.

*using it in a sentence*
      Re: Chan’s Blog

:grill:

• ReadingIsFundamental

DTTS

You did it! good job and it was used properly.

• Oprahs Bunion

Who still up in hea?

:bow: Thank you RIF :D

:kiss: to your 2nd neck BrendBew! :love:

:shrug: Oprah

:pigsfly: Audi5000GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• Milky

Peeks in :nun:

• MissTaken

Is Vince gone let the cameras in the delivery room when He gives birth too?
      by libra80sbaby on Apr 29, 2013 at 5:29 pm
      ———-
      :dead:
      And @RIF You go to the corner :spank:

• MsB2u

by libra80sbaby on Apr 29, 2013 at 5:41 pm
      ________________________________
      That would be too cute

• MissTaken

Oh wait RIF was that not shade that she looked “healthy” That was an incorrect read ….My bad :kona:

• ReadingIsFundamental

I plead the 5ifth. ha

• Diva

:wave: Hey Roses, Thorns and Lurkers!

• ReadingIsFundamental

Hi Diva, :cheers:

Hey sis where you been :hug: @RIF like ya post on the chronicles :thumbsup:

Jennnnay :kiss:

• ReadingIsFundamental

thank you Jenie. I wasn’t trying to buck the poster; I just thought I would give her a critical way of thinking about what she said. Just telling people to shut up is like an admission that you can’t hold a conversation or debate about difference of opinions. Don’t make me get all scholar this late.

• ReadingIsFundamental

and Ms. Jenie… Imma need you to calm down. You spent too much energy over there with that comment ma’am. I’m sure your mouth is prettier than that type of font.

Aye Buttafingers I left something just for you in two post in the Chroicles yamp! :tea: @RIF that thang said some real slick mess, check the post underneath that. I know by the way, I agree with what you said bout the opinions , :tea: thats real ya know.

RIF, some folks need a good cussing atleast ounce in they life, and you see my fonts on here :tea: I keep it classy for the most :tea: but its only so much you gone say real talk :tea:

• ReadingIsFundamental

yeah i was hoping you and someone else wouldn’t read that one and get upset.

Pumpkyn :happy: I haven’t been able to font today

@ Jenie I was kinda hoping you didnt see that :(

RIF that’s crazy folks be really studying our fonts like that :shrugs: on some stalker type mess :tea: the hell

I didn’t see it and then I went back and read some old post :no: damn shame talm bout I look like Tony from Girlfriend hmph I will take that, cause I think that’s bad beesh>>>>> :nun: but damn come on yo!

• ReadingIsFundamental

yup, well.. I’m out. I tried to quit my job today and my boss was NOT trying to hear it. So, I have to go home and write something official up and pray she doesn’t have a breakdown tomorrow.

goodnight Ms. Jenie and Ms. Pumpkin.

• PumpkinsMama

@ Jenie yeah shyt just be goin too far in here sometimes *le sigh*. I think imma just pop in and out from now on…

• Milky

Lurkers why so mean? Who hurt you? Wait I forgot my ninja @lurkers

Hey Milky :yahoo:

Pumkyn Fugggg these damn lurkers :rolleyes: @RIF you tried to quit ya job :hahaha: why , Milky just a shame…. :no: Pumkyn long as you follow the rules on here speak ya mind, damn a lurker for real, but that’s some stalker mess seriously. I didn’t know we was famous :shrugs:

• PumpkinsMama

Well apparently, we is, aint nobody got time for that. Like I said earlier, I come in here 4 shyts and giggles, and that shat aint funny :no: let’s make a bootleg nite crew :thinking:

• Milky

@pumkins :kiss: @jenie @:hug: do u bew I like ur font.

• Milky

:hug:

• PumpkinsMama

Awwwwwww Milky I like yours too :rofl: That has GOT 2 be mini Milky in that pic!!! Too cute w/his hat on :yes:

• Milky

Pumkin yes thats mini me. A hot mess!

That boy is ALL you! I don’t think Pumpkin looks like me :(

• Mary Katherine Gallagher

PumpkinsMama says:

That boy is ALL you! I don’t think Pumpkin looks like me

Hey girl :hi: What a weekend I had…fml…besides being stood up, and hung over,,,I still aint hit that damn powerball :mad: FML…If thats not bad enough,,,I had to pee really bad at work,,,Im sitting on the terrlit,,,Pulls my feminine string,,,Yanno,,,I figured Id change it whilst I was there,,,Turns out I pulled the wrong damn string :smack: A brand new butt plug,,,Gone,,,Just gone,,,It dropped in the terrlit,,,I jumps up to retrieve it,,,Damn automatic flusher…fml…fml…fml…Anyway…How You :think:

• AlluringlySweet

Well I guess there is an audience for it but I been there and am not trying to relive the labor experience through anyone else. People show too much of their lives….keep some things private.

• PumpkinsMama

:blink: :rofl: not pulled the wrong “ripcord”. Mary Katherine my love how are you :hug: :kiss:

• Milky

@mary :dead: I hate when that happens. :rofl:

@ Milky ewwwwww stop it don’t encourage him :rofl:

• Milky

@pumkin why we need some fun after this day.

• Just Looking

:offtopic: LHHATL – Dear Shuckey Buckey aka Garbage Pail Brat Doll if you were going for some kind of supa fly look with removing wig and placing it around your shoulders as a vest. It was not a good look.

• Milky

I agree @just hookin and mimi is such a dumb bish!

• PumpkinsMama

@ Just :dead: at “Francine” (from Arthur) putting her mop round her shoulders :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

Why is Mama Dee’s weave NOT blended in the front?!?!?

• Milky

@pumkin thats a weave I thought that was her dog layin on her head.

• Milky

Look how she pettin it :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

Milky you. are. a. fool. :hahaha:

Did Benzino’s neck get shorter :thinking:

• Mary Katherine Gallagher

I hate folks on east coast time zones :rolleyes:

• Mary Katherine Gallagher

Did Benzino’s neck get shorter

LOL…He got one of them I Dont Know necks,,,Like somebody just axed him a hard question and he just doesnt have the answer :shrugs: <<His neck :hahaha:

Whatever,,,Lemme get out of here,,,Yall gone spoil it for me :rolleyes:

Lo siento my West? Coast lover :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

But I would dip Scrappy in some bleach and give him the biznyezz :hump: :lick: :rofl:

• Mary Katherine Gallagher

Lo siento my West?

^^Senice cito unopoco de gracias,,,Aye :smack: That means yes I have a west coast feed for you non spanish speakin lurkers :thumbsup:

But I would dip Scrappy in some bleach and give him the biznyezz

^^You must aint seent that picture of his peen :coffee: Youd get more pleasure from those ‘accidental’ moments when youre wiping yo behind and yo fanga slips thru the tissue :ashamed:

@just hookin

^ :hahaha:

MARY KATHERINE you are on a roll like butter…or Astroglide :ashamed:

Noooooooooooooo Scrappy can’t be a “short” man :wail:

Int’l freak huh? I fall in lust with you a lil more each day my lil androgynous nymph :love:

@ Aunty can we get a drool like Homer Simpson icon?

• PumpkinsMama

:pc: looking for this Scrappy peen pic

• Mary Katherine Gallagher

PumpkinsMama says:

looking for this Scrappy peen pic

:hahaha: I was joking, but lemme know if you find it.lol…Soooooo um…..This pink? Lip stick is not buckeys friend…Her mouth looks like some bruised cooter lips after a 12 man ganbang :ashamed: And you be careful sexin up scrappy…His Mamas genes may be scrong,,,skrong like her face :eek:

• Mary Katherine Gallagher

Its obvious Chris Browns dj and his bm,,,Or rather his bm wants to retain her spot on the show,,,She did all that and stormed out over nuthin :yawn:

• Mary Katherine Gallagher

Where is Karlie? She still on this show? Fired? Retired? Shady Pines?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

Shady Pines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her and Sophia Patrillo. :rofl:

Yes that DJ baby mom is too extra. UGH!

I’ll check back in the morning to see if anyone mentions Mama Dee jumping out of her car in those snakeskin cowboy boots and did the hoe stroll call to Buckey. Get yo fine azz in boat and lets float. What in the entire fugg? :hahaha:

• Mary Katherine Gallagher

OMG your gravi :eek: That is hillllllairEeeeeous :hahaha: They did nene oh so wrong, yet its oh so right.ha…Speaking of teeth…Scrappy got some pretty ones,,,Im sure its misleading tho,,,Nice teeth, breath still smell like ass,,,And not the good ass smell :think:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

Just Looking says:

__________________________

:rofl: buckey ole soulful azz JUST CAN’T WIN

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

You must aint seent that picture of his peen Youd get more pleasure from those ‘accidental’ moments when youre wiping yo behind and yo fanga slips thru the tissue
      ———
      :ghost:

I see y’all wasn’t shat last night. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

Good Morning Roses.

I hope you all feel sessy this morning as you always should. Cause I know I do this morning.

“Strike a pose” :nun: *in my Madona voice*

• Miany

Good Morning Picka, Bedazzled :hi:

• Nakeya_j

Good Morning Roses!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

MOrning Pika MIANY Keya

:waves: <– Buckweat's dusty wig she had on

• Miany

Good Morning Nakeya :waves:
      Ok yall… question.
      If your spouse told you something in confidence and it starts
      Spouse: “I have something to tell you but, I need your word that you wont tell anyone.”
      You: you have my word
      Spouse: It’s pertaining to.. (insert sibling/ parent/ etc. name here)
      You: ??? What is your response? Would you want to know? If he/she told you would you keep your word and remain silent or go back and tell your relative?

• MissTaken

:waiting: for the official LHHAtl roast to begin. But in the interim I will drop a few jewels. :wtf: was Mama D-Low wearing and riding in to pick up Francine? That caddy looked like it smelled like 87 year old balls and swisher sweets. Then those black login boots…and she gives new meaning to why certain phrases don’t apply to everybody: Long hair don’t care :nono: More like Pet hair don’t care

• MissTaken

:hi: Razzle. Listen. This is the LAST time I am going to ask you to take that gravie down. I just choked on my oatmeal trying not to laugh out loud. I.CAN’T.BREATHE.

• Miany

@Bedazzled.. I didn’t see L&HH but, I heard Mama Dee still tryna get Buckey with Scrappy and/ or get with Buckey… and Buckey still hanging around waiting on Erica to turn her back so she can slob Scrappy real quick..

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

For some reason I like this spoiled BRAT. Morning :hi:

Morning Roses :waves: Sandra :hi: Taken, Miany, Razz, Keya :hug: How are you guys this morning :danban1:

Morning San :hi:

• Nakeya_j

——-
      And that should tell Scrappy what type of person she really is. The man don’t want you, but you still chasing behind him using his momma for help. And if your son told you he is marring someone else, why are you trying to mess it all up? smh.

I missed love and Hip hop :smack: again!!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

—–
      She ain’t nothing but a bully and is using her “title” as mother to beat him over the head with it. SHe feel she can do what she pleases becasue of who she THINKS she is.

• Miany

:hi: Good Morning San, Jenie

• MissTaken

:hi: Jenie and everyone.
      Yep Francine is a smut bucket. A mud duck. The man told you in your face on camera he loved someone else and you say you fell even MORE in love. I hope one of wigs wake up and suffocate her in her sleep because that is trifling.

• Miany

@Nakeya… yeah. She is thirsty. I hope all this is in her script cuz if that’s her in real life chasing behind this engaged man… :nono:

Oh yeah, I believe that on the chronicles it maybe some lurkers on there, but I believe these are regular posters in there, hiding behind a username :tea:

• scorpio1108

:waves: good morning everyone

my 2 cents

the new nigga’s need to vacate ASAP
      mimi-is dumb as 4 box of rocks
      stebbie-need to be monkey stumped with his rude smack talking ass
      joseline-no words, she funny doe
      k.michelle-is real
      scrappy doo, his mammie, buck wheat and erica mammie goldie can all have several seats, you fiz-ny-is me

thee end

• NaijaGal

Morning ladies, gents and ain’ts :hi:

Mark my words that Momma D wants to give Buckey the D…she gone do her like Ronnie did Diamond :tea: and K Michelle :heart: was all kinds of sense last night…the new chick is trying to secure her spot, you and dude ain’t together but he can’t date other people? ok…chicks kill me getting all indignant…you should’ve known the type of dude you were dealing with before getting it in raw…and she’s considering paying to have him be a father to their child, simp bish

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

As for my gravie.. It was in honor of yesterday’s Chan post :lol: I’ll find another photo soon.

*evil laugh* :lol:

• Miany

@Jenie… One of em said signed someone with a login…My thing is say what you feel with your ‘username’ then… It is one thing to make jokes and pick fun at folk who are not even reading the blog or comments but, to talk about children is dumb, tacky and uncalled for.

Morning Ya’ll :hi:

Jenie
      Keya :happy:
      Razzle
      Miany
      Miss T
      San
      Pickachu

Re: LHH Benzino looks like his head got even bigger since last season. My word *clutches pearls* But I do like how he got called Stevie on his BS and then was like “You can’t stay here!” :lol: That tickled me so.

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

jeniefrumdabloc says:

hmmmm :thinking:

• MissTaken

Bedazzled His Razzle says:
      __________________________
      But who is she outside of all types of tragedy and devastation? The mom tite can get you only so far. Your mama ca’t :eatme: Although some might try…Kris Jenner :no:

Miany says:

___________________________

Ya know I trully believe it a faithful poster too !!!! I just will not believe lurkers are studying fonts like that :nono: and I believe they the ones snitching :tea: so make sure you follow the rules on here, some shysty mess going on :tea:

Mark my words that Momma D wants to give Buckey the D…she gone do her like Ronnie did Diamond and K Michelle was all kinds of sense last night…the new chick is trying to secure her spot, you and dude ain’t together but he can’t date other people? ok…chicks kill me getting all indignant…you should’ve known the type of dude you were dealing with before getting it in raw…and she’s considering paying to have him be a father to their child, simp bish
      :cosign: alladat

The new chick is wilding out on dude for what? She look simple as heyull. Dudes use chicks like her to try to JUSTIFY why they don’t see their kids. “My baby moms be wildin out every time I come around…so I just don’t go.” There’s no excuse for not spending time with your kids but I’m just sayin. And :lol: @ her giving him all that mouth and him being like “Fugg all that. I need $25,000.” :rofl:

Picka ya gravie :rofl: :hahaha: that wig though

• FuturedocDonte

Morning :waves:

Why went somebody come out the closet and they tell somebody for the first time, the person they always tell say something like ” well I always knew u were gay” :shotsfired: is that some kind of comfort statement

• Miany

ok… so yall know Beyonce and em remade Ms. Winehouse’s ‘Back to Black’ for the Gatsby remake….
      I am embarrassed to say I just heard the song for like the first time….I never listened to here when she was living but, everything I’ve heard has been :thumbsup:

Thickchick :happy: :kiss:

• NaijaGal

“Fugg all that. I need $25,000.”
      ===========================
      :rofl: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

————–
      :angry:

This pissed me off so much last night. What are you doing all this yelling for???

Yes I get you not wanting a bunch of ran through skeezers around the kid, but if he’s dating just one girl at a time then wut de prolem??

Miany says:

I did not like that remake :nono: Bey sounded nice, but she sound like she was preparing for sex or something (seductive) that song was not even like that :shrugs: and Andre just :shank: <<< awful :no:
      Amy was that chick, very soulful,,,, that song should not have been remade at all though :tea:

• Miany

Good Morning That_Va, Naija, Future :waves:
      @Future… One way I look at it is like…I always knew you were gay and I’ve been loving you all these years so your ‘coming out’ aint gonna change our friendship, etc.

Morning Donte :waves: and who doing all that :thinking:

• Nakeya_j

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Miany says:

___________________________

Ya know I trully believe it a faithful poster too !!!! I just will not believe lurkers are studying fonts like that and I believe they the ones snitching so make sure you follow the rules on here, some shysty mess going on
      ——
      Wait what?! What happened now?

Keya go to the chronicles, and look at the last 2 post from Chan :tea: Oh yeah by the way I have an idea who the poster is too, but I’m going to keep that too myself :tea: LAME !!!

• Miany

@Jenie I haven’t heard the remake, I wanted to hear the original first.. I just :listen: to the original for the first time today and I like.. That rehab single was the first I heard or her, turned me all the way off from her and I never really gave her a chance. I’m going through all her videos now and I like, I didn’t even know she had such a nice voice.

• MissTaken

@Naija: I am with you. I think that Mama D’s dack gets hard when she sees Francine. What mother behaves like that? It’s embarrassing. My husband said he would tell his mom she was out of order and needed to grow up.
      Oh and the new girl from the radio. She seems like the type that has a little bit of money and industry shine so she thinks she can talk reckless and demand certain things. She will play the I’ve been hurt card but that does not excuse having a nasty attitude. It obvious she want DJ Chris Brown back. While that may not be wise if she wants him back she needs to stop treating him like a toddler.

*thanks Jenny for asking the question I was thubking for Doc* :rofl:

:nun: Strike a pose circa 1988 :shrug: with Razzle :rofl:
      #phoneposting

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Keya go to the chronicles, and look at the last 2 post from Chan Oh yeah by the way I have an idea who the poster is too, but I’m going to keep that too myself LAME !!!
      ________
      <—nosey :pc:

Miany she has very distinct voice :tea: and soulful. I have noticed most of the singers from London have very soulful voices :yes: Jessie J, Amy, Joss Stone :yes:

Is it really cbrowns dj or is that just what he calls himself? :rofl:
      #phonepostingnotdrunk :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

Miany says:

Good Morning That_Va, Naija, Future
      ———–
      When my cousin came out, I told her oh ok well don’t be bussin no skeezers. I had already knew because of her mannerisms, but I didn’t broadcast it, because I didn’t care what she did. We were raised like sisters, she will still be my sister.

Our other cousin decided he wanted to talk to me about her liking women and he was like, well you know I always knew she was gay, I’ve known for this many years and I just aint wanna say nothing cause blah blah blah. He’s real messy to be a hetero. At one point, I thought he was :homoswitch: before I saw his fondness of yt puccy.

All I could do was say, well it don’t matter how long who knew and who knew longer, she like what she like and so what. She not forcing it on us so it’s nothing really to gossip about.

he got the beystank face and went in the kitchen :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfxTsn3fvqw Tink Tink

Skips in to say my “Good Morning” :hi:

• Nakeya_j

that_VA_thickchick says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

________
      <—nosey
      —–
      I just read it. I'll keep my opinion about it to myself. smh. Some of it was real true though.

• Nakeya_j

@Jeine and if you know who it is then we want to know too….matter of fact no I don’t. All it’s gonna do is start a fight.

:newpost:

• Miany

@Jenie.. Yea, they have he soulfoul voices. I was just listening to ‘love is a losing game’ and I had to look down at the phone thinking it was Pandora, it was giving me a real Blues vibe… I’m ordering her CD’s now :typing:

@DTTS.. good morning :hi: #PhonePosting?? Is that what we call drunk posting now :koolaid3:

• NaijaGal

=======================
      :yes: she def talks down to him…I’m all the way confused on her purpose

• FuturedocDonte

I was looking at what’s-the-dude interview on TV this morning and he was talm bout how he told his aunt and that was her response. If I was in the closet and came out and a bish was like “we’ll I always knew” well damn I guess I didn’t do a good enough job hiding it :lol:

• MSVALLDAY

Can someone please help her with that closure on her head. It’s to far over, and she can’t keep her hair out of her face. She needs to watch a youtube video and get it straight.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:newpost:

Jason Collins morning wood for the hoes and some of these lurkin dudes!