Video: Boston Bombing Suspects Mother: “My sons were set up”

Tamerlan and Johar Tsarnaeva

The grieving mother of the Boston Marathon bombers says her sons were set up by the FBI. In an emotional telephone interview with RT (Russia Today) in Moscow, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva said emphatically that her sons, Dzhokhar “Johar” A. Tsarnaev, 19, and Tamerlan Tsarnayev, 26, were innocent.

She said the FBI had her youngest son under surveillance “for years” and that neither of her sons spoke of “Jihad” in her home. “I am a hundred percent sure that this is a set up. My two sons are really innocent,” she told RT.

Tamerlan Tsarnayev, known as suspect #1, died in a shootout with Boston police Thursday night. Tamerlan died of traumatic asphyxia from a crushed torso as well as multiple gunshot wounds. According to the Boston Globe, his brother Johar accidentally ran over him as he fled in a stolen SUV. Johar is still on the loose. Boston is on lock down as residents are asked to stay off the streets until the suspect was apprehended.

Zubeidat said her youngest son, Johar, lived in America for 8 years. She said the FBI “controlled” him and they knew what her son was doing for 5 years. “They were controlling him… They knew what sites on the Internet he was going,” she said.

When Zubeidat was asked what she would say to Johar if he could hear her, she responded: “You were set up.”

• Boston ‘Black Hat’ Bomber: “I Don’t Have a Single American Friend”
  • Persons of interest in Boston Bombing: “We didn’t do it!”
  • Persons of interest in Boston Bombing: “We didn’t do it!”
  • Jeff, the Man in the wheelchair, is in critical but stable condition

40 Responses to “Video: Boston Bombing Suspects Mother: “My sons were set up””

Betamax82 says:

:rolleyes:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Then she should have kept their asses in mutha-fukkkiin Russia.

Sick of our boarders being wide the f*ck open to everybody knowing d*mn well we can’t just go to other countries and do the sh*t we allow them to come here and do. <— if you read it a few times, it makes sense.

Our immigration laws bring out the Texan in me I swear fo Easter day Jesus.

MSVALLDAY says:

If he was under surveillance then it was for a reason. They just don’t pick you out of the line-up for nothing boo. This is America we know how it goes.

PumpkinsMama says:

Look like 2 azzholes. Mama sound like one. Guess the apple DON’T fall far from the tree :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

—–
      Well dang :coffee:

MsB2u says:

Tell that women excuses are like arse holes we all got one

MSVALLDAY says:

If he was under surveillance then it was for a reason.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we were all under surveillance. :coffee:

Kevin Young says:

I don’t know about it being a set up, but I will tell you, I’ll feel more comfortable about the situation if they would at least show us some of that evidence they found at the crib. Not two days after the fact…now. At least show us the video that they say they have of Suspect 2 putting down his Backpack. Plus, telling everyone to stay in the house (so that no one can get any more pics or videos) would raise questions. But, I’m just happy they ain’t black so I’ll just shut up and watch the show.

Bomber mama :stop: bye, bish please! :rollseyes:

Was it a ‘set up’ that they shot a cop? Or that your son shot ran over your other son? :eek:

PumpkinsMama says:

Bomber Mama! THIS made me laff :rofl:

Stop laughing Pumpkin, I was serious-fonting :lol:

:nite: Have a nice weekend posters! :wink:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Dear Russian/Asian/Cuban/Mexican/African/European… and all salt water people alike:

If you don’t want big brother to watch, then get the f*ck outta big brother’s country.

Oh Pumpkin, downstairs was just me doing a copy/paste, that was from Looking! GOD did a miracle her way! :yes:

*whispers* I left you a gov’t cell phone up under Brendbew’s butt fur patch in case of emergency this weekend, and you can’t find your way out. I’m on a real man this weekend :D

:tea:

SR, they are reporting No Bond for ‘Nita :tea:

I already knew this was gonna happen too. That it was gonna come out that the Fugg Bullchit International group (FBI) was gonna fess up to they BEEN known who these folks were.

69 says:

Boo.Bitch.Bye

Their asses shouldn’t have been over here anyway. :rolleyes:

honeybun3757 says:

Riiiiigggghhhhhttttttt!

PumpkinsMama says:

@ DTTS Dammit like imma be able to find anything under Brens azz :rolleyes: But have a lovely weekend hun :hug: So what you gots a REAL man :wail:

PumpkinsMama says:

69 how r u sir? :kiss: :hug:

The Boston lockdown has been lifted. Residents are free to move about the city.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

An uncle of the two Boston Marathon bombing suspects is urging the surviving suspect, Dzhozkar Tsarnaev, to surrender to authorities.

“Dzhozkar, if you’re alive, turn yourself in and ask for forgiveness from the victims, the injured and those who are left,” Ruslan Tsarni said on Friday. “He put a shame on our family. He put a shame on the entire Chechen ethnicity. Turn yourself in.”

Tsarnaev, 19, was still at large on Friday, despite a massive manhunt that has put Boston and its western suburbs into lockdown. He and his brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, are suspected of planting two shrapnel-filled bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon that killed three and injured at least 170.

After the FBI released photos and videos of the two suspects on Thursday evening, the Tsarnaev brothers allegedly launched a spree of violence that continued through the night. Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed in a violent confrontation with police after he and his brother allegedly shot and killed an MIT police officer and carjacked a Mercedes Benz SUV.

Ruslan Tsarni, a resident of Montgomery Village, Md., spoke to reporters outside his home. Tsarni said he had not spoken to his nephews in several years and called them “losers” unable to “settle themselves in.”

Tsarni said his nephews had no political motives and were not connected to any radical activity in Chechnya, even though the family are ethnic Chechen.

“They’ve never been to Chechnya!” Tsarni said.

Now the cops are saying the Boston lockdown has not been lifted. The cops say “the news” is telling people they can come out of their houses. Probably CNN :lol:

Nhere says:

MSVALLDAY says:

If he was under surveillance then it was for a reason.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we were all under surveillance. :coffee:

Emo correction —> :wink:

The governor lifted the lockdown without informing the police. Wow. :no:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Sandra, if people are smart, they will stay in their homes anyway until dude is caught.

n1kk1a says:

^^ It’s about time! That is just utterly ridiculous. I think they are using Boston as a “test town” to see how American’s would act if things get worse (Korea). Did they ever show photo’s of them robbing the 7-11? I’ve also seen a lot of people saying that if they were innocent, they would’t run. What the heck would you do if the FBI and all of America are looking for you? Innocent or not?? My arse would highttail it…I/J/S

LittleBigMouth says:

I believe her 100%. Something is just strange about all of this.

gg112 says:

CNN reported the suspects did not rob the 7-11 nor did they car jack anyone. It was a coincidence. You can research it to see what I am talking about. This very strange

gg112 says:

^This is very strange I meant.

CNN reported it about 10 minutes ago for those who want to look it up.

n1kk1a says:

I saw when they said they didn’t rob the 7-11, so why is this guy dead?? Are they just scaring people to death and saying well you are foreign, and someone has to take the blame…I still think the American government is behind this. I stopped :koolaid2: a long time ago…

PumpkinsMama says:

THEY GOT EM’ AUNT SANDY!!!WHERE OUR UPDATE??? :waiting:

Tt says:

He’s in custody

PumpkinsMama says:

THEY GOT EM’ AUNT SANDY!!!WHERE OUR UPDATE???

It’s coming. :lol:

:lol: shout out to nosey neighbors. Got his ass!

PumpkinsMama says:

OTB gurrrrrrrl they treated his azz like his name was Junebug and they wanted the reward :rofl:

BostonBabe says:

They got him!!!! So thankful to my city’s law enforcement and the other towns that came in. Will sleep a little better tonight

AKAtastrophy1908 says:

I think we should be very careful of who and how fast we nail someone to the cross based on “intelligence” and more aware of what happens in the aftermath of stuff like this. This is a very unsettling time. It will be even more unsettling if it becomes easier and easier to desensitize the general population to evidence and transform it into automatic lynch mobs.

Just cause it’s on the news or reported by “intelligence” doesn’t mean it’s automatically true. Just saying….

Also, a mother knows her children- good or bad. Looks like her outcry is being very well covered up in the US. No curiosity about that? No? Hmm. Yet the uncle, whose message is consistent with what everyone wants to hear, is everywhere. ummhmm.