Watch the First African Gay Wedding

Tshepo Cameron Modisane and Thoba Calvin Sithol got married in a traditional African wedding ceremony that is being referred to as a "first" in Africa. The couple were surrounded by 200 family members and friends who wholeheartedly endorsed the wedding. The ceremony included the slaughtering of a cow (for good luck I guess); the exchanging of gifts, and the wearing of traditional ceremonial garb. The happy couple plan a "fairy tale white wedding" later this year. They hope to start a family soon, through the use of a surrogate, since gay men can't yet give birth. Source

Watch the video after the break.

• Health Officials Urge Gay Men to Get Vaccinated for Meningitis
  • Indiana Students Want Separate Prom That Bans Gay Students
  • Super Bowl XLII Hero Comes Out Against Gay Marriage
  • Chick-Fil-A Supporters Stand Up for Family Values

:tea: Nah I'll just read your write up

Eventually men will be able to give birth :tea: possibly is that what you mean?

• VDot

"They hope to start a family soon, through the use of a surrogate, since gay men can’t yet give birth"

In my Kanye voice :whistle:

And a nigga still young, wanna have no kids
      But I've been practicing with some Africans as bad as shit

:dance:

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/k/kanye_west_jay_z/

• VDot

“They hope to start a family soon, through the use of a surrogate, since gay men can’t yet give birth”

In my Kanye voice :whistle:

And a nigga still young, wanna have no kids
      But I’ve been practicing with some Africans as bad as chit :dance:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

This is filled with fukkery.

• Unshakable

If it floats your boat, it sails my ship. :yes:

iAmChan says:

This is filled with fukkery
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      all day long!!!!

• Shanti412

Good luck to them. (You know they kill gays in a lot of African countries.)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

jeniefrumdabloc says: Nah I’ll just read your write up
      _____________________________
      :cosign: like a mugg.

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:hurl: oh God that is SUCH a turn off. Tew mens kissing

• goat76

Them africans don't play. Hope they be careful.

When I refresh my screen though :no: so let me mosey on so I can search for jobs :typing:

Unshakable says:

If it floats your boat, it sails my ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: I bet you believe fat meat ain't greasy!

That picture :yuck:

• http://Apr0424.wordpress.com boistop

purest fawkery

• VDot

The one with the hair was biting that lip while strolling down the aisle. He couldn't wait. Looking like a young Chad Johnson. Going to marry his Evil-Lynn :hahaha:

Diva says:

From downstars
      FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy says:

I was JUST finna ask Diva if she haf to tell us somethin. I’d go batty pregnit at that age

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      chile iffin I got pregnant at this age I would definitely lose my mind! don’t put that monkey on Diva’s back!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

That tall one LOVE him some him. He is licking him in the mowf with PASSION!

• Diva

@Gagirl you ain't seeing my font today gal?

• Nakeya_j

Diva says:

iAmChan says:

This is filled with fukkery
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      all day long!!!!
      ----
      All night long

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

GAGIRL87 says: That picture :yuck:
      ___________________________
      :dead:

And whyyyyyyy do I hear Robin Harris voice in my head sayin "two big old rusty mfs...layin up in the bed talmbout "I love you boo...I love you toooooo!"

• marquez269

:facepalm:

@ Diva I was just bout to speak hun :hug: :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Diva says: @Gagirl you ain’t seeing my font today gal?
      _____________________________
      "ahem" :waiting:

• Diva

@Whang hey chile :buttshake: that bishes wig is tore the fugg up...you need a nylon BRESH!!!!!! :rofl:

• Bombshell Esq

How old is the "groom" with the short hair? Po lil tink tink don't look a day over 12 :no:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Are yall having a good day??

• MsChavo

Ummm what part of "Africa"
      Something smells fishy about this...., I dont believe it.

• Unshakable

@DivaRo - Show you right! You are sharp as a tack guhl! :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@DivaRo – Show you right! You are sharp as a tack guhl!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My mama and daddy ain't raise no fool :rofl: they baby girl got plenty smarts

• Smonae

I'll pass, dont nobody want to see that :coffee:

• Miany

MsChavo says:
      Ummm what part of “Africa”
      Something smells fishy about this…., I dont believe it.
      ^^^^ Probably Nollywood :tea: The 200 supportive family and friends part is kinda fishy to me

• Pickachu Tran

:facepalm: dressed like coming to america extras just makes this shyt even worst :no: I HAVE NO CAN'S FOR THIS. I know its their traditional "get-up" but I just.... :no:

pretty soon there won't be enough straight men for all the straight women out chere.. O hold up... NEVA MIND :coffee:

@Chan, I am and you?

Fay, Goat, Vdot, Whang, Nakeya, Chan EVERYBODY :hi:

@ Jenie :hug:

• Nakeya_j

Diva says:

@Whang hey chile that bishes wig is tore the fugg up…you need a nylon BRESH!!!!!!
      ----
      @Diva I told her it looks a dry as Kim K. smh. She needs some real help. It is just a mess. Maybe she can get some box braids?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

MsChavo says: Ummm what part of “Africa”
      Something smells fishy about this…., I dont believe it
      ______________________________
      I had the SAME thought cuz errr rah...I heard that Africans do NOT support gay marriages. :eek:

:waves: BombEsq....congrats on the babiesssss! :cheer:

• MissTaken

The bauti boi in the white pants :no:

• Nakeya_j

@Chan I am! And yourself? and Hi :wave: GA!

• GAGIRL87

@ Whang I love Robin Harris I was tryna watch Bebe's kids on youtube last night :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

Diva says:

—-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      naw now Nakeya chile don't encourage them box braids...these folks that ain't got no hairline popping up wif these braids all over facebook chile!!! Are they not looking in da mirror?

• GAGIRL87

So ALL ya'll saying this chit is nasty. The GAYS are NOT gonna be pleased with ya'll a$$es :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Whang I love Robin Harris I was tryna watch Bebe’s kids on youtube last night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That big bug-eyed nucca was crazy as heyul!!!! I loved him doe!!! throw it up for lil pee-wee

• Bombshell Esq

mzwhang90210 says:

MsChavo says: Ummm what part of “Africa”
      Something smells fishy about this…., I dont believe it
      ______________________________
      I had the SAME thought cuz errr rah…I heard that Africans do NOT support gay marriages.

BombEsq….congrats on the babiesssss!
      -------------------------------

:yahoo: Thank yew bew :hugs:

• GAGIRL87

Are yall having a good day??
      _____________________________________________________

:yes: & :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:hahaha: @ GaGi

@Chan :waves:

y'all be blessed! I'm outtie :peace:

• NaijaGal

:facepalm: this chit has to be for a movie cause ummmm yeah

• Pickachu Tran

this wedding musta took place in Zamunda. I think Prince Akeem supports gay marriage. He even swings that way himself from time to time :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

So ALL ya’ll saying this chit is nasty. The GAYS are NOT gonna be pleased with ya’ll a$$es

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Well we ain't the ones gotta take it up the arse! so if they like it, then Diva love it...get yo gay on! :hahaha:

GAGIRL :yahoo: not a damn thing on the job board :no: But I will keep hope alive :D

• that_VA_thickchick

mzwhang90210 says:

GAGIRL87 says: That picture :yuck:
      ___________________________

And whyyyyyyy do I hear Robin Harris voice in my head sayin “two big old rusty mfs…layin up in the bed talmbout “I love you boo…I love you toooooo!”
      :dead:

And to the folk saying they better watch they azz (literally and figuratively) in Africa :cosign:

• Nakeya_j

naw now Nakeya chile don’t encourage them box braids…these folks that ain’t got no hairline popping up wif these braids all over facebook chile!!! Are they not looking in da mirror?
      -----
      Hold up? No hairline with braids?! Now how does that work? ewww They know better than that. Just a mess. Jesus be some edges and a hairline

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Diva, Nakeya: I just booked 3 weddings within the last hour...I am GREAT!!

@Whang Whats up???

That big bug-eyed nucca
      ___________________________________________________

:rofl: Somebody said that people with big eyes have wisdom beyond their years don't know how true that ish is but eh lol

• Unshakable

@DivaRo - So you sayin you done made sumpin of yoself, huuh? :rofl:

@GaGirl - Wasn't that the movie? PeeWee and them soiled diapers and that "We don't die, we multiply!" :hahaha:

• MissTaken

:duel: The ghey mafia coming for us

• Smonae

@Ga what u think about Game of Thrones
      I’m waiting on it to pick up.
      I hope Sansa doesnt get herself in trouble for talking to much, but I think Margaery is smart she is playing off of Joffrey’s twisted azz to get next to him

• Nakeya_j

@ Diva, Nakeya: I just booked 3 weddings within the last hour…I am GREAT!!
      ----
      *does Kevin Hart dance* Uhh Uhh get money. Uhh Uhh get money! Congrats!

That's a lie :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

Well we ain’t the ones gotta take it up the arse! so if they like it, then Diva love it…get yo gay on!
      _____________________________________________________________

REALLY "get yo gay on" you refuse to EVER be shyt lol

• Pickachu Tran

GAGIRL87 says:

________________________

*puts a pink glitter metel shield on the blog to block all the windmilling and cartwillin thats about to commence: :ninja:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Worked for Eddie and his wife Jahnee

• Unshakable

@MissTaken - Coming for who, straight folk? #bein nosy

BTW love - Is MilkyBaby hiding under your breastesis? She mia. :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

@ Smonae I think Joffrey's new fiance might be HIS undoing I like the grandma lol Sansa is so naïve, Little Finger gone end up doing something sheisty b/c he's actually mad with the mama. Can't think of her name but anyway. And the way the deddy talked to my baby the imp(Tyrion) I was near tears. He didn't have to talk to him like that :cry: But I'm with you I can't wait for the season to pick up!

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I'M CONVINCED THAT GHEY MEN MARVELED AT THE WOMEN IN THEIR LIVES AND THEIR ANTICS, MANNERISMS, ETC. AND LONGED TO BE LIKE THEM AND TREATED LIKE THEM, THEY SHUNNED HARD WORK, YEARNED TO BE CARED FOR AND ADORED, VERSUS BEING THE PROTECTOR AND PROVIDER

SERIOUSLY YO, I CAN'T STAND TO SEE TWO MEN OR WOMEN KISS, LESS KNOWN THINK OF THEM KISSING, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD OR RELIGION EITHER, I JUST DON'T THINK IT'S NATURAL, AND TO BE ATTRACTED TO THE SAME SEX IS ONE THING BUT TO TAKE ON MANNERISM, BEHAVIOR, AND DRESS LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX IE FEMALES WEARING WIFE BEATERS AND SAGGING JEANS WITH THEIR ARSES SHOWING OR BURLY BEAR LIKE MEN SUCH AS MAGIC JOHNSON'S SON, PRETENTED TO BE DAINTY AND DELICATE WHILE DAWNING A FUR, TO ME IS ABOUT AN IDENTITY CRISIS WHICH SCREAMS I NEED PSYCHIATRIC HELP

MY TWO CENTS, HOWEVER I'M MORE THAN AWARE THAT GHEYS DON'T NEED MY APPROVAL TO EXIST, THEY NEED TO REALIZE THIS AS WELL-INSTEAD OF COMING FOR THE HEADS OF THOSE WHO DISAPPROVE, IT' SIMPLY MY OPINION, LIVE ON AND I WILL DO THE SAME, BUT DON'T ASK AND I WON'T TELL YOU HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT, AND KEEP YOUR SORDID GHEY SEX LIVES/DETAILS TO YOURSELF, I DON'T DISCUSS SPECIFIC SEXUAL DETAILS WITH MY SISTER/GIRLFRIENDS SO IT'S NOT A GHEY THING BUT A KNOWING WHAT'S APPROPRIATE AND INAPPROPRIATE TO SHARE, THERE IS A THING CALLED BEING TOO TRANSPARENT AND SHARING TO DAMN MUCH AND THIS SHIAT FALLS IN THAT CATEGORY :coffee:

• MissTaken

by Nakeya_j on Apr 9, 2013 at 2:57 pm
      ----------
      :warning:Paging Mona Scott to find out what she does when she gets braids

• goat76

@GAGIRL87 :hug: while squeezing dat azz.

Hey @Diva.... I left you a comment downstairs....LMAO!!!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

:kona:

• Diva

@Unshake heyul yes gal!!!! mama and daddy is proud as Penny Proud's parents :rofl:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:stop:

:facepalm:

• MissTaken

@Unshake Someone said they were coming for anyone who commented negatively on this post

goat76 says:

@GAGIRL87 while squeezing dat azz.

Hey @Diva…. I left you a comment downstairs….LMAO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      In what post big daddy? :wink:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

:ghost:

• Who Dat

No hairline with braids?! Now how does that work?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      It has been working for YEARS for:

Stevie
      Brandy
      Susan Taylor (lady from Essence mag)
      Jay-Z mama according to that Cuban pic.

Whole lotta folk.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:eek:
      Lookin at the still shot of the video, is that nigga on the mic yelling STOP?

MissTaken says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      chile the braids be started way back from that missin hairline. They try and brush that hair down in the front to make a babyhair hairline. :dead:

• goat76

@CHAN.... My day is pretty cool so far. Is it Friday yet Damn!!

GAGIRL87 says:

That big bug-eyed nucca
      ___________________________________________________

Somebody said that people with big eyes have wisdom beyond their years don’t know how true that ish is but eh lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Well that nucca could have been one of the 3 wise men!!! cause he had lottery ball eyes!

• MissTaken

---------
      Why did I picture a gay bear growling all soft like "grrrr grrr" I'm a bear BISH :gay:

• luVn_liFe…

:hurl:

• MissHarlem

:shrug: type old but cool. For our news Janelle looks smashing on the cover of Essence. Hot97 morning crew interviewed Flip Flop and put him on blast about that gawd awful song. They gave him a FOH and he laughed. NCAA is tearing it up this year and hmmmmm what else :lol: Oh and Im still laughing at a pic going around the internet with a bathroom pic and a big ass toothbrush thats taller than me with the caption Con's brush :dead:

• goat76

@Diva Halle Berry post #64

• Smonae

Miss Taken
      Why did I picture a gay bear growling all soft like “grrrr grrr” I’m a bear BISH

PLZ stop :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

I love the chirrens. I got gay family members. But everything ISNT for everybody. Our generation really needs to take a step back and just look at the overall sanctity of marriage, whether it be gay or straight. The damn divorce rate is already near 50% and that's with just the traditional marriage. I'm interested to see how " marriage" will be viewed in 10 yrs

• Gigi26

YUCK AND YUCK AGAIN.

This GOT to be for a movie cuz they don't play that chit in Africa... :no:

Well...maybe South Africa cuz they a lil more progressive but the rest of them countries? NOPE.

• luVn_liFe…

Lookin at the still shot of the video, is that nigga on the mic yelling STOP?

RIGHT! daFugg

• goat76

I wonder what possessed Con to get them big ass beaver teeth in his head....LMAO!!!

• that_VA_thickchick

MissTaken says:

———
      :coffin: :dead: :ghost:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

This don't even look like it was shot in Africa...(like I know what Africa looks like) :hahaha:

Well I am now finding out that Heterosexual is the new minority :shrugs: just ugh

• luVn_liFe…

:waiting:

Come ON SADNRITA where's the post on the 12 stabbed at tHe TX college . .
      So we can be Outraged and demand a ban on Knives!

:tea:

• MissHarlem

GOAT I have no clue but I am amazed at how he can talk without making it rain. What an enigma

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Remember when the worse insult ever was being called an African Booty Scratcher?

:lol: @Luvyn

• Who Dat

>>>>>>>>>>>> :kona: GO!

• Gigi26

Nah that chit is real...welp I have no words. :no:

iAmChan says:

:hahaha: :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

smdh Dubb aint NEVER gonna be shyt.

:stop: they better not try to ban knives :nono:

• Miany

@Gigi...it's REALLLL!!! I swea I thought it was a Nollywood 3 part movie.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Xacto knives are sharp hell

• Gigi26

---------------------------------
      YUP and I fought two bishes in 2nd grade for it :yes: :lol:

• Mr.BluPhi

GAGIRL87 says:

That big bug-eyed nucca
      ___________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________

I got a student whose eyes are huge, and she dumb as toe nail clippings

• Diva

@Goat lets get to making this e-baby :hump:

• that_VA_thickchick

goat76 says:

_______
      Right??? Like did he seriously look in the mirror and say "oh yeah, I'm killin em wit these joints Son." :lol:

• cougar lover

logged back in to say, "eww." now back to my 75% off, hershey's cookies n cream egg induced coma ---> :zzz:

• Gigi26

it’s REALLLL!!! I swea I thought it was a Nollywood 3 part movie.
      -----------------------------------
      :stop: They wouldn't dare put some crazy shyt like this in a Nollywood movie..now Nollywood can get ratchet but there are still moral standards they have to adhere to and this is a clear violation :rofl:

I mean...at least they have support...cuz if this was in Nigeria, the parent would've disowned them.

• PumpkinsMama

Afternoon Errrrrrrrrrybody :waves:

:wave: Pumpkin

• GAGIRL87

OR BURLY BEAR LIKE MEN SUCH AS MAGIC JOHNSON’S SON, PRETENTED TO BE DAINTY AND DELICATE WHILE DAWNING A FUR
      ___________________________________________________________________

Real tears>>>> :crying: lol

• MissHarlem

:yawn: slowest 1.5 hrs of my life :wail: I's want to be a negro and go out and play

• VDot

________________________________

Funniest chit I read all day :hahaha:

_____________________________________________________________________

SEE what I'm saying :stop: :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

@ Pumpkin :buttshake: hey pretty lady!

• Nakeya_j

Can't wait till I can leave work, and go eat some crabs!!!

• VDot

Fuggin :dead: I lied, this may be the funniest chit I've read all day.

• MissHarlem

:waves: PUMPKIN

• that_VA_thickchick

PUMPKIN :waves:

• Miany

I got a student whose eyes are huge, and she dumb as toe nail clippings
      ^^ Evidence that the 'SR correlation' between big eyes and wisdom aint there....We got big eyed kids dumma than a dirty sock full of rocks

• that_VA_thickchick

Nakeya_j says:

Can’t wait till I can leave work, and go eat some crabs!!!
      Text me a crab leg. :lol:

@ Goat :wink:

GAGIRL87 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

SEE what I’m saying

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I know Diva ain't shyt neva! :rofl: but you lubs me anyhow

• Diva

@Gagirl :wink: at my hubby gone get you cut up now!!! Don't be doing dat!

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

Can’t wait till I can leave work, and go eat some crabs!!!
      Text me a crab leg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      niggah shyt :lol:

• GAGIRL87

got a student whose eyes are huge, and she dumb as toe nail clippings
      ______________________________________________________________________

Give her CREDIT at least she's trying and wisdom isn't always based on being smart ya know :grin: hey btw!!!

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ VA :tea:

• NaijaGal

They wouldn’t dare put some crazy shyt like this in a Nollywood movie..now Nollywood can get ratchet but there are still moral standards they have to adhere to and this is a clear violation
      =========================
      lies...saw a movie where a father and daughter had a 3-some with the daughter's BOYFRIEND and then the father asked the boyfriend to be his personal lover :no: I wasn't ready

• GAGIRL87

@Gagirl :wink: at my hubby gone get you cut up now!!! Don’t be doing dat!
      ___________________________________________________________________

You fonted that so sweet like but I know you dead a$$ serious crazy heifer :lol:

___________________________________________________________________

@ Naija you must was watching one of them movies on the Sundance channel? lol

• NaijaGal

GAGIRL - :lol: I wish, this was a naija movie...they usually just leave it at a trifling child or spouse and juju (voodoo) but this was on some new chit I wasn't ready for :eek:

• MissHarlem

NAIJA any new good African movies?

GAGIRL87 says:

@Gagirl at my hubby gone get you cut up now!!! Don’t be doing dat!
      ___________________________________________________________________

You fonted that so sweet like but I know you dead a$$ serious crazy heifer
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You must know me in real life! :rofl:

• Who Dat

So my co-worker just brung his azz back from vacay. He got kids and take time off around spring break too. WHY this nukka (he yt though) was sitting with his laptop in the side conf room. So finally I stopped him just now he was on his way to scan; and was like you come back and now you gotcho own HUGE office now, etc Fuggin with him and whatnot.

Dude: (hushed tone) NAW DUB…WHY I DID THE DUMBEST shat EVER and went on vacation and left a HALF ATE Quizno’s sammich IN MY DESK? I threw it away and now I got the whole back area LIT UP. :no:

:wtf: :hurl: I am so MAD at him :rofl: Said he took the trash can and put it in the MENS ROOM WAY early this MORNING. And it still stank over there. :ghost:

• Miany

:mad: Long time ago (two weeks ago) I used to roll in here as early as I could make it and leave at 2:59 p.m.....then this ole clock watchin heiffer switches her tour. Now she here at 6:55 am watching the dayum sign in book to see when you leave, sign in, etc.....She KNOW my manager don't gaf what time I come and go but, she gotta bring attention talmbout according to code of conduct ANY employee who witnesses wrong doin is OBLIGATED to report it... I gave her the look that said back the fugg away from me....I can't for the life of me understand why folk VOLUNTEER for duties that reach far BEYOND their pay grade. I aint a memba of the slapahose tribe but don't push me bishh, don't push me

• NaijaGal

MISSH - if you want to crack up check out Madam Success...it's 3 parts...it's on youtube

NaijaGal says:

GAGIRL – I wish, this was a naija movie…they usually just leave it at a trifling child or spouse and juju (voodoo) but this was on some new chit I wasn’t ready for
      ___________________________________________________________________

Juju huh?? what you know bout that?? tell me more :popcorn:

• that_VA_thickchick

iAmChan says:

@ VA
      :hump: Oh, my bad... I mean :coffee:

:wink:

How you be?

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ MissHarlem says:

NAIJA any new good African movies?

---------

Coming to America 2: Them Niggas Kissin

@ VA.....after that nut, Im good.

• GAGIRL87

@ Miany you MAD bout that chit huh :rofl: if your boss is cool with it why does she care is she *flips hand over and points @ palm* white??

• NaijaGal

Juju huh?? what you know bout that?? tell me more
      ======================
      :lol: juju is what we call voodoo...story always goes trife spouse/child goes to the witch doctor and puts a spell on somebody or themselves so they can get rich...the movies are long as hell

• Just Looking

Unshakable says:

If it floats your boat, it sails my ship.
      Whatever creams their twinkes. :coffee: <<<---Taste good with twinkes

• MissHarlem

NAIJA I sure will. I seen so many movies that I dont even know the name I can just tell you plot and what year :lol: The fake Beyonce one when she got acid on here is a classic to me

MIANY I feel you someone snitched on my 2 hr lunch breaks so we got an email stating to email when I go to lunch. So far I dont have plans on obliging and I will resume my 2 hour lunch break next week.

@ Chan glad you chill today :hug:

• goat76

@Diva I thought we was like will and jada.... open marriage....lol

• goat76

:dead: @ Them niggas kissin

• Just Looking

@ MissHarlem says:

NAIJA any new good African movies?
      Saw movie, the woman was cheating on her husband and she got stuck together with the other man. Little part of me died that day. :rofl:

• MissHarlem

Chile cheese :coffee: *felt I needed to font that bc Im still mad at that email from yesterday*

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Hey boo @ GA....Im being shyt today

• MissHarlem

JUST :hug: darling :2dance: them movies crack me up and when I get my braids I will be watching that and making request lol Im bold

• that_VA_thickchick

iAmChan says:

@ VA…..after that nut, Im good.
      _________

You need some :smoke: ?

• GAGIRL87

@ Naija your not originally from TX? I need to check some of those movies out though...

• Just Looking

Hating azz Mitches....

I don't take lunches, I just don't come in on Fridays. The same people ask me, the same question every week for a year now. You still going to the doctors. Yeap, I gotta go for the rest of my life. :coffee:

• Diva

I am so MAD at him Said he took the trash can and put it in the MENS ROOM WAY early this MORNING. And it still stank over there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He do that same shyt at his house, I guarantee it! yt folk

Looks back at it for @Goat :grill:

@ Diva I haven't did nothing I promise :hug: girl Goat just my play cousin lol

• Just Looking

:waves: @Harlem - :rofl: That's where I be watching em at... :casket:

• Gigi26

lies…saw a movie where a father and daughter had a 3-some with the daughter’s BOYFRIEND and then the father asked the boyfriend to be his personal lover I wasn’t ready
      -------------------------------------
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SERIOUS!? Maybe it was a Ghanian film :rofl: Jk Jk I stopped watching Nollywood films cuz they were getting repetitive to me and just plain STUPID :no:

Damn. Smh

• Just Looking

:vomit:

goat76 says:

@Diva I thought we was like will and jada…. open marriage….lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nuccas want they cake and eat it too!!!! Get yourns then! *calling Marquez*

• MissHarlem

JUST :yes: what I dont get is I NEVER followed the rules so why waste your time? I just dont get it. Not to mention they KNOW I aint gonna do it. Everytime there is a "rule" I purposely break it. One year no breakfast at your desk the VERY next day I had a full course breakfast etc. Im a bish bout that type of stuff so why try it. Ah well whatever butter their bread. You right its for the rest of your life tell em to twirl on that

____________________________________________________________________

:rofl: I almost choked on my water..

• NaijaGal

====================
      no ma'am...born in Nigeria but came to Texas at almost 7

• PumpkinsMama

:shocked: Chan you just gon be disrespectful in my face huh?

Okay I'm sure ya'll already but what ya'll thought about the Love and Hip Hop Reunion? :popcorn:

• MissTaken

>>>>>>>>>>>> GO!
      KDub I am tired of being in the kona. Runs out in kitten heels making small click noises
      I do not accept your kona :nana: Chews gum

GAGIRL87 says:

Looks back at it for @Goat

@ Diva I haven’t did nothing I promise girl Goat just my play cousin lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We got an open marriage so get it how you live...ya'll just wrap it up so that nucca won't brang home that monster!

• Miany

@GaGirl... :lol: @flips my hand over she a black chick which kinda makes it worse to me. I'm mad. Mad as heyull cuz she KNOOOOOOOW my supervisor don't care but, now he gotta PRETEND to care since she mentioned it..ole dumb azz lil short girl!...
      @MissHarlem... yup yup!! Stay under the radar for bout a week then go on back to doing yo thang!

• NaijaGal

GIGI - when I tell you my soul hollered :wail: :wail: chile I just...there are no words

• Diva

:wink: @Chan since the hubby and GA tryna get it in

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Hey @ PumpkinsMama!!! I ain't seen you since my b day party. I had a blast in NY, I missed you boo....

• Miany

@MissHarlem & Just...see I'm the type of employee that don't wanna say shii to nobody cuz I dont want nobody say shii to me. :wtf: they still askin bout that dayum lunch break when THEY KNOW you gonna go.
      Folk just be doing the most behind a job. Just get yo shii done and keep it moving.

• PumpkinsMama

Back up Divaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :nono:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Hey @ Diva, I think I missed sum, lol...whats going on again?

• PumpkinsMama

:newpost:

• GAGIRL87

We got an open marriage so get it how you live…ya’ll just wrap it up so that nucca won’t brang home that monster!
      _______________________________________________________________

EMERGAWD :rofl: I don't want your husman :kona: :hug:

• that_VA_thickchick

Chan be having the ladies rockin back and forth waiting to jump in like double dutch.

• that_VA_thickchick

that_VA_thickchick says:

• Miany

@MissHarlem If sayin fugg the rules works for you- keep it up!! If you The DAY you decide to follow the rules will be the day they ding u on a technicality. :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

Shedddep VA you mite could be our "third" :tea:

• MissHarlem

MIANY :lol: shuddp I know right. They know who they hired but I can only do this bc Im at another site in an office by my lonesome so its not easy trackin me just by my work and unfortunately Im one of those workers that do more than I should. FML lol

• Genia

I just can't.

• West Coast Chick

:rofl: oh how I wish men could bare children