Amanda Bynes attacks Rihanna

After thoroughly entertaining her growing fan base with Rihanna-bashing tweets on Twitter.com, Amanda Bynes is now saying the tweets were fake.

The amusing tweets which were sent out -- then deleted -- from Amanda's official Twitter account on Sunday, quickly resurfaced on blogs and websites.

In one tweet, she wrote about Rihanna: "Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough." In another tweet, she said "You look so ugly tryin to be white."

But on Monday, Amanda accused "people" of "mocking up fake tweets" about her and Rihanna.

One person who thought the tweets were genuine is Rihanna, who lashed back with a lame tweet of her own: "Ya see what happens when they cancel intervention." That tweet would've been funny if Rihanna wasn't a tragic drug addict and alcoholic who desperately needs rehab herself.

Read what Amanda Byes said after the break:

Amanda Bynes attacks Rihanna

From Rhymeswithsnitch.com:

"I saw a bunch of mocked up tweets about me bashing Rihanna in my mentions. I'm followed by so many people that someone is always mocking up fake tweets so I feel the need to address them! Rihanna and I met and I'm sure we'll be in a music video together one day! That's one of the mocked up images, they took photos of me from outside and morphed them onto someone else's body. I am allergic to marijuana and alcohol but I smoke tobacco. Why does Rihanna smoke weed and not get in trouble for it but I smoke tobacco and people think I'm on drugs? I refuse to be treated like someone I'm not, which is why I fought for myself and am suing everyone involved. I don't need to go to rehab. There is never a drug or alcohol in my system! I'm sick of all the lies! What would you do if someone accused you of things you didn't do and yet you still had to be in jail at all over it! I'm so offended but I am so educated that I know cops cannot illegally enter my apartment, sexually harass me, arrest me, take me to a MENTAL HOSPITAL, then lock me up for a crime I didn't commit. I'm suing them all for this upsetting nightmare. My lawyer knows I'm a model citizen who doesn't partake in drugs. He's going to court this week to set the record straight again on my behalf. Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer."

• Love is Dangerous: Chris Brown and Karrueche Rear Ends Car
  • Jay Z Gifts a Mercedes Benz to Skylar Diggins
  • Draya Celebrates Her Birthday With Ex-Lover Chris Brown, Karrueche, and more
  • Chris Brown’s victim: “He snatched my phone!”
    • Just Looking

Who Cares - She just trying to be relevant . Go Sit Down Amanda. \_ \_

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

She didn't say it, but goes on to mention Rihanna AGAIN?

She got what she had coming. It's not really a fair fight when Ririsha takes on a fan, but she's equally yoked when another celeb goes in.

Besides, Rihanna will tear your a$$ up in 160 characters, or less as she's proven on several occasions.

That comeback was not only direct, and to the point - it was the best effin comeback ever!

• Betamax82

Umph :tea:

• Trendsetter

Carrington says:

She didn’t say it, but goes on to mention Rihanna AGAIN?

She got what she had coming. It’s not really a fair fight when Ririsha takes on a fan, but she’s equally yoked when another celeb goes in.

Besides, Rihanna will tear your a$$ up in 160 characters, or less as she’s proven on several occasions.

That comeback was not only direct, and to the point – it was the best effin comeback ever!

__________________________

:cosign:

• goat76

What up everybody!!!!

• DoNotDeleteMe

I love RiRisha's comeback! :love: :rofl:

• Betamax82

Goat :waves:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnMB2hxl_3k&feature=youtube.com_gdata_player KayCeiSoul

Hey Err'body! :waves:

Auntie - if you don't re-photo shop that paw in that Beyonce picture!!! I have been :rofl: for several minutes straight. I can't even enter the post for looking at the picture. :snort: :koolaid3:

And these bishes better back up off Rhi-Rhi! I really like her, and folks need to leave her clean alone. Ain't a celeb out here who ain't on something - even if it's a Valium.

Hollywood & the music industry are duuurty places to be.

• puppylove

Good morning roses

• NaijaGal

Rhianna's comeback was weak at best...wonder why she didn't go hard in the paint against the white girl :tea:

• Cubarican

She must be on dem salts then, b/c something possessed her to put on that kid sister doll hair.

• Ty

I am allergic to marijuana and alcohol but I smoke tobacco. Why does Rihanna smoke weed and not get in trouble for it but I smoke tobacco and people think I’m on drugs?
      Like we didnt see her in court last week :stop: She was so high she was :nun: in that damn court room mop wig and all

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp6IxvJzZ-k :waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes

NaijaGal says:

I guess I didn’t think K was out of line because it wasnt’ like she screamed THAT NINJA GAY! If he hadn’t been ear hustling, he wouldn’t have known what she said and I think the way he came to her about it was wrong. Like he was gonna punch her in the throat for asking.
      =============================
      it’s not just you…I completely agree…plus it’s interesting how it all falls on K when Ariane was saying the same damn thing at the same damn time yet neither of the guys said chit to Ariane
      ----------------
      See how they were on some high school shat though how they tag teamed her? :no: they like nuts in they mouth like chipmunks do.

• Betamax82

Kaycei :waves:

So I don't understand why she's saying Rihanna is ugly trying to be white when she's trying to look black>?????

:blink: oh ok. You get a pass BECAUSE YOU'RE WHITE.

• Betamax82

puppylove :hi:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I don't find witnessing this young woman's mental breakdown amusing. Sandra this beef you have with Rihanna is as immature as she is. And didn't it start from you getting mad at her for getting back with the man who beat her? Well she ain't with him no more. Isn't it time to get over it?

• NaijaGal

kid sister doll hair
      ===============

:whistle:
      kid sister, kid sister
      wherever I go, you're gonna go
      kid sister, kid sister
      kid sister and me

Hey Beta! Hey Naija-Boo! Hey all y'all that I can't scroll back up and type y'all's name because I'm sneaking... :heart: y'all. Fo'real doe.

And YES Ty! :cosign: That bish hurh was looking like carwash curtains. And she got the nerves to come for Rhi? Matter fact dope-fiend bish, keep ALL OF US out of your grill! Meth-Mouf heffa. :shotsfired:

• Miany

NaijaGal says:
      Rhianna’s comeback was weak at best…wonder why she didn’t go hard in the paint against the white girl
      ^^ I too found Rihanna's comeback to be weak. I didn't attribute it to her being yt.. I assumed Rih feels badly for her since she's a dope fiend in denial.

• Ty

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

So I don’t understand why she’s saying Rihanna is ugly trying to be white when she’s trying to look black>?????

oh ok. You get a pass BECAUSE YOU’RE WHITE
      granted she has that blond wig and cheek piercings because she is infatuated with Chyna (Tiger baby momma) Who wants to look like a stripper :haha:

• NaijaGal

KAYCEI sunshine - with your golden almondy self :hug: how are you luv...how's baby fat fat doing

• Ty

Hey Kay :hug:

Hows the baby

Ty I fonted two weeks ago that I wonder when Amanda was gonna buss out the booty pop pants or if she was goinna get work done (fix a flat) to her azz :lol:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

*************************

She's mad at Rih for bedding and disgarding the black mens that she wants to murder her vajayjay. Little does she know, even though Drake didn't give her the time of day I think Chris will hook her up and maybe even make Coochie lick it too. She should pursue him and leave Rih out of it as she appears to be completely through with ole boy.

Naija...that lil' FatBoy is a trip! So we took a nap in my bed Saturday.
      I woke up to a slew of non-stop baby-coo words. Opened my eyes to see him and his big ol' eyes was smack dab in my face talkin' to my nose! :rofl:

I lub he sooo much! :heart:

• Who Dat

Mandy shoulda consulted Ci-Era on what the fugg happens when you go at Robyn on Twitter.

Shyt dont be pretty :no:

Hey Ty! Please see the above comment that I typed to Naija...I hadn't read your post yet Boo. That FatBoy is something ELSE honey! He got some thangs off him chest on Saturday. Got my nose right together, okay? :rofl:

Thank y'all for asking about my Smookums! :heart:

• Ty

MediaTakeOut.com just got a preview of a very GRAPHIC and very DISTURBING sextape being shopped by a group of Atlanta men. The men are gay escorts and they taped video of them having sexual relations on at least 5 different occasions with one of, if not THE THE MOST POPULAR Black TV PASTORS IN THE WORLD!!!

The men are looking for $100K for the videos, and gave us a preview so that we can authenticate it. We can tell you that the encounters were GRAPHIC, at times BRUTAL, and the Pastor could be heard saying scripture while getting it poppin with the escorts.

We can not COMPLETELY CONFIRM that the man in the tapes was IN FACT the pastor, so we're not saying any names. But trust us when we tell you - the ish is about to hit the fan.

And the Christian community is gonna be TALKING!!!
      Why do I think this is Creflo Dollar we already know about Daddy "Long" Stroke so thats not a shocker :shrug:

“Chris Brown beat you because you’re not pretty enough.”

*************************************

I'd pull an Evelyn Lozada and beat her Azz ON SITE for this statement right here. :coffee:

• Who Dat

That comebacak was as gentle as Robyn gets :rofl: She tryna be nice to that ghul cause she got issues. But Mandy...chile you best leave Robyn alone. :rofl:

She’s mad at Rih for bedding and disgarding the black mens that she wants to murder her vajayjay. Little does she know, even though Drake didn’t give her the time of day I think Chris will hook her up and maybe even make Coochie lick it too. She should pursue him and leave Rih out of it as she appears to be completely through with ole boy.
      ---------
      I didn't know she tried it with Aubrey! Even Aubrey has standards (if you ain't Robin Fenty, yew ain't it) :rofl: Po thang... lettuce :pray:
      :nun:

• Crickett

Amanda dated Kid Cudi (who only dates WM) and thinks THAT gives her a pass to disrespect a black woman. Even with all her flaws a BM will jump at the chance to date her give her all his money and put a black baby in her white womb...

• Ty

@ Dubb...did u go to the bike rally :popcorn:

And the Christian community is gonna be TALKING!!!

*************************

Why do I hear TLC's song in the background...."The girls are taw'kin..the girls are taw'kin!!!"

I ain't lying y'all, a friend once told me a guy she was creepin' with was quoting scripture while they were monkeying around. :yes:
      Because he's a deacon, and he KNEW it was downright sinful. Good, but sinful. <--That's what she said he was saying. :coffee:

How do you quote scriptures while committing acts of sodomy and or fellatio? :rofl:

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

How do you quote scriptures while committing acts of sodomy and or fellatio?

***********************

I am soooo tempted, but I will NOT. :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

Reading the things she says, I think Amanda's cheese is truly sliding off the cracker. I feel bad for her. She needs help.

I think Amanda’s cheese is truly sliding off the cracker.
      ------------

• http://www.sandigrows.com kahmmillion

That's what was funny to me too....Rhi's comeback wasn't classic....what was classic was the pot calling the kettle black. :blunt: They are both druggies, so what's the point of calling another druggie a druggie, when you are as well? :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

How do you quote scriptures while committing acts of sodomy and or fellatio?

***********************

I am soooo tempted, but I will NOT
      ------------
      girl gwoooone head and font it! :lol:

• goat76

:wave: Beta!!

• Who Dat

<<>><<> :eek: )

Frequent visitors to MB, SC for over 30 yrs our fam is... but not during THAT week :no:

• Miany

Crickett says:
      ^^^ a lot of yt chicks get the feeling that since they had the black stick in em that gives them the right to down talk black woman...My bad habit's former yt chick told me. "He'll be back with me, white girls always win" :tea:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Reading the things she says, I think Amanda’s cheese is truly sliding off the cracker. I feel bad for her. She needs help.

***************************

:wail:

You make me sick! I just said that about one of my co-workers. But I said the cheese was all the way OFF. :wail:

I flucks with you. I swear I do. :wail:

My bad habit’s former yt chick told me. “He’ll be back with me, white girls always win”
      ---------------
      This would have made me want to walk a dog on her for this shyt.. :no:

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

—————
      This would have made me want to walk a dog on her for this shyt..

************************

I would have dawg walked HER azz. I don't play with them like that.
      I done told y'all I come from a lineage of us who whomps, binks, kapow-eez, and zonks thee fugg out of those who don't know how to keep their mouths in check. :coffee:

My own MAMA slapped the charge nurse across the unit desk. I keep tellin' y'all this. I CANNOT be famous, because I have no self control in these types of instances. I'm going to stick to song writing.

• thatgurljenny96

this chick geeked... she stay talking reckless on twitter & she wants to look like blac chyna

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: :hahaha: @KayCei

I would have dawg walked HER azz. I don’t play with them like that.
      I done told y’all I come from a lineage of us who whomps, binks, kapow-eez, and zonks thee fugg out of those who don’t know how to keep their mouths in check.

My own MAMA slapped the charge nurse across the unit desk. I keep tellin’ y’all this. I CANNOT be famous, because I have no self control in these types of instances. I’m going to stick to song writing.
      ----------
      Just last week TWO people at the same place had the nerve to "bump their gums". The fact that one of them outranked me (a sr officer) and I actually needed something signed from them so I could get back to work saved their lil feelings. Iw as ready to punch a wall when I left. :no:

I have nothing on Amanda but just get help! I have learned neva argue with a fool :nono: even tho no argument was here

So Frank Ocean's Crack Rock just came on my radio station :kona:

KayCeiSoul says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

***************************

I flucks with you. I swear I do.
      Aww..come on, bring it in. And bring that cute chubby baby :hug:

• VDot

Rih rih isn't a drugie. Shes about that herb life :coffee:

Vdot :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

VDot :love:

• Miany

@KAYCEI & @:waiting: she got hers when I found her. It wasn't because of the lil' 'yt girls always win' comment either. Caught her azz in a bar, she came up to me like 'you said you owed me an ass whooping' (mind u I didn't even NOTICE her) I was like 'you were warned' :box: and had a bar fight. :oops: I've been tryna change for years so after that I researched a few tips for anger management

• Miany

@:waiting: :hug: see the job helps keep your attitude in check.

I'm eating fried chiken with a fork and knife... :smack: hardest thing I've ever done...But I have to keep my fingers clean to keep working :wail:

• Ty

Wait :stop: so Rocsi is dating Jackie Jackson :crying:

Thats when you know you have completely ran through the industry :rofl:

*having Coming To America visuals of those grease stains on the couch*

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

I’m eating fried chiken with a fork and knife… hardest thing I’ve ever done…But I have to keep my fingers clean to keep working

*********************

Doesn't have to be hard at all! Don't try to slice it off the bone.
      Just stab it with the fork until the tines are all the way in there, pick it up, and have at it. :yes:

• Miany

:applause: shout out to the judge in the Zimmerman case. She's trying to follow the law and seeing through Zimmerman's lawyers bull shiii attempts to submit irrelevant 'evidence'. I just hope and :pray: this trial gets started and ends with a guilty verdict FAST

• Ty

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

:rofl: when you finish cutting it up, give it to me so I can put it on my salad :cheers:

Miany says:

@:waiting: see the job helps keep your attitude in check
      ---------
      I got my GI bill waiting on me :lol: ain't no body finna fugg that up for me

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:

Pickachu Tran says:

I cant have a cell phone either..Most federal confidential, secret, top secret areas are LIKE THAT…

Can you and Bedazzled share any Top government secrets with us? Anything that we should know?

I LIKE MY JOB :rofl: I remember they took one dude out in handcuffs for taking a pic &putting that shyt on facebook. Niggah lost his security clearance and everything. WE TAKE AN OATH, YOU WORK FOR THE FEDS YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS, DO WHAT WE SAY & ASK NO QUESTIONS :rules:

• Who Dat

Wait so Rocsi is dating Jackie Jackson
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? The only man older than Jackie in that family is JOE

:ghost:

KayCei/Ty I've never eaten chicken like this. :lol: so it's so awkward :rofl:

My CC walked in the office sniffin though... "smells good..." I know it do :lol:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:nun: <---how Amanda sees herself
      :twisted: <---how she really ILL right now
      :box: <---Rih if she comes at her agane

hi most a yall! :hi:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Picka!

please tell me u read he "prayer" that was written in regard to yo gravi? :pray:

I LIKE MY JOB I remember they took one dude out in handcuffs for taking a pic &putting that shyt on facebook. Niggah lost his security clearance and everything. WE TAKE AN OATH, YOU WORK FOR THE FEDS YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS, DO WHAT WE SAY & ASK NO QUESTIONS
      ------------
      He took a pic of something IN the office then posted it? Or did he just load a pic up on facebook after the picture was taken elsewhere?

• NaijaGal

who is Jackie Jackson? Michael's brother???

Fay :hug: look at'chu and yo baby bump :lol:

• Ty

@ Dubb..they have picitures of them on a date :dead:

"In the last few months Rocsi has been linked to Eddie Murphy, Raphael Saadiq, Shaq, Bruno Mars . . . and now JACKIE JACKSON."

@ Fay :happy:

@ Razzle u fancy LOL

NaijaGal says:

who is Jackie Jackson? Michael’s brother???
      ---------------
      based of Dub's comment i'd say he's the oldest brother :rofl:

• Who Dat

who is Jackie Jackson? Michael’s brother???

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The sib that kept his Gary Indiana ORIGINAL nose the longest.

• Ty

Miany says:

shout out to the judge in the Zimmerman case. She’s trying to follow the law and seeing through Zimmerman’s lawyers bull shiii attempts to submit irrelevant ‘evidence’. I just hope and this trial gets started and ends with a guilty verdict FAST
      :applause: I know this trial is going to have me bat shyt :bounce:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

RAZZ!

:hug: my baby deddy caint keep him hands awf mi belly! :love:
      sup witcha?

TY!
      :dance: how was ur long weekend?

• Miany

DO yall think maybe Rocsi actually likes the salt&pepper crowd??/ SHe can't be THAT pressed for cash or publicity....maybe she just likes older gentlemen.

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

@Fay yes I did :rofl:

"Oh Lord I come to u this morning thanking u for allowing me to see another day Oh Lord but its something in my heart Oh Lord…there is a bigger problem Oh Lord ands it’s his teef Oh Lord…I know they not real Oh Lord I know he spent a check on em Oh Lord but did they run out of medium teef Oh Lord did he have to get the XXL White Tee Teef Oh Lord…they told him he would grow into the teef Oh Lord they told him don’t sneeze with ya mouf open cuz ya teef might stab u in the chest Oh Lord the installed a row of IPhone wall chargers in his mouf Oh Lord…they called him Teef Keef Oh Lord…EMan eem said give it up for Teef Sweat Oh Lord….the man could bite a piece of bread and make a doughnut Oh Lord…the boy teef look like blank dominoes Oh Lord…his teef got WiFi Oh Lord….we don’t eem know if he got a bottom row Oh Lord…the nig got the same mouf that fish had in Shark Tales Oh Lord…he look like the dog off The Mask Oh Lord…his teef are The Last Dragon Oh Lord…if he took a bite out of crime it would be a peaceful world Oh Lord…his teef look like kilos of cocaine Oh Lord…his teef got roadside assistance Oh Lord…his teef come with free nights and weekends Oh Lord….in Jesus Name We Pray…A TEEF…I mean AMEN Oh Lord."

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Ty says:

Miany says:

:applause: I know this trial is going to have me bat shy

:yes: this case is very close to me. I PRAY justice is served bc ion wanna sin with the thoughts in my head about killaman if he's not convicted :shotsfired:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Picka

when i tell yew i had REAL tears reading that! :crying:

all bc the ninja wanna fake about his daughter being kidnapped. do betta TEEFIS!

@Ty :lol: I'm about as fancy as the next stereotypical black person when it comes to eating the bird :rofl: I know know how the fancy yt folk who eats chicken breast with knives and forks feel. First time I saw this they had the most concentrated look ont heir face :lol:

• Miany

^^^ :dead:

• Who Dat

“In the last few months Rocsi has been linked to Eddie Murphy, Raphael Saadiq, Shaq, Bruno Mars . . . and now JACKIE JACKSON.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Never thought I would see the day when the only normal person in any given list is a Jackson.

Eddie got a man wife at home.
      Raphael Freaky Di-que was born Cholly Wiggins. How you go from Charlie Ray to Raphael? Where?
      Shaq has giantism.
      Bruno Mars is :snort:

And Jackie Jackson. :no:

…if he took a bite out of crime it would be a peaceful world Oh Lord…
      ---------
      :wail:

• Ty

@ Fay...my weekend was good. I actually relaxed, caught up on Lifetime, went to White Waters :cheers:

Yeah this case tends to sting a bit because u know the bs is coming. Already pissed that its taking this long. Last I read, Zimmerman's lawyers was trying to get another extension :nono:

• VDot

:kiss: BayBay

:hug: Jeni

:newpost:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

i remember when i used to be able to be the bigger person abt stuff. ahhh. the good ole days :tea:

• Miany

@Ty and Fay.. yes.. they trying the victim. I heard on the radio this morning when someone mentioned the media treated Jodi Arias' victim with all the respect in the world :tea: we dunno what was on his cell phone, facebook, etc. meanwhile...here they are turning Trayvon into a delinquent, angry, violent, pothead..smh

• http://www.twitter.com/missbl0ndee SunnyK

Sandra you are such a Hypocrite Now if Rihanna would have went in on Amanda you woulda said something about her being a crackhead and have nerve and blah blah whats the beef you have with Rihanna u too damn old for that!