Beyonce drops more hints that she is NOT pregnant

We all know that narcissistic singer Beyonce Knowles-Carter will do anything for attention -- even fake a pregnancy.

But when news swirled last week that the mother-of-one was pregnant with her second pillow baby, Beyonce did very little to fuel the rumors. In fact, she lashed out at E! news and The NY Post, calling them "low life," for insinuating that she was pregnant.

It's hard to figure Beyonce out sometimes.

Beyonce's aging rapper husband, Jay Z, 45, finally revealed to Hot 97 NY programmer Ebro that Beyonce was not pregnant.

Then, yesterday, Beyonce posted a dinner menu on her Tumblr page that seemed to be another hint that she is not pregnant.

According to Just Jared, the dinner menu contains an item that pregnant women should avoid -- tuna fish.

Jared, who must have some French in him, wrote that the item 'Salad Nicoise' is translated to tuna salad.

"Tuna is a fish that has high levels of mercury and is known to be a food that expectant mothers stay away from, so this could be Bey‘s message to her fans that she is not pregnant," wrote Jared.

Now we know.

• Beyonce Finally Combs Blue Ivy's Hair and Dresses Her Like a Girl
  • Beyonce Calls Media 'Low Life People' for Spreading Pregnancy Rumors About Her
  • Beyonce’s uncle says she wasn’t attracted to Jay Z, and she only married him because she was lonely
  • Did Jennifer Hudson Fall Out With Obama Over Beyoncé?
  • Photos: Wenn.com, Instagram.com

Her edges look horrid...

My god :facepalm:

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

Bad wig

• A.J.

had me :pray: when it went off like please don’t rape Liv :(
      Beta, hell the Liv was acting, she sound and look like she was ready for it!!

• Trendsetter

:tea:

• Diva

:rofl: @Second Baby pillow! Sandra you is ratchet!
      :wave: morning Roses!

• Mamacita

Sandra, why?

It’s hard to figure Beyonce out sometimes.

Chile smart people have already pegged this chick :rolleyes:

• NaijaGal

So.....what yall got planned for Memorial Day weekend???

• Diva

*scrolls up to that Macy's ad* I need that maxi skirt

• Betamax82

A.J. says:

had me when it went off like please don’t rape Liv
      Beta, hell the Liv was acting, she sound and look like she was ready for it!!
      _________________________________________

IKR talmbout she need a shower his azz was sick tho

• A.J.

:waves: Diva

NaijaGal says:

So…..what yall got planned for Memorial Day weekend???
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Some que and greens with the fam and wet my palette with a bottle of wine!

• PumpkinsMama

Um Sandy, Idk which no life stan sent you this here tidbit, but um er preggos SHOULDN'T have casear dressing either (same thing anchovies and mercury). But I fugged them shyts up my whole 10 mos pregnancy :tea:

A.J. hey there :happy:

• libra80sbaby

:yawn:

• Betamax82

So…..what yall got planned for Memorial Day weekend???
      ____________________________________

House hopping for plates tis all

NaijaGal says:

So…..what yall got planned for Memorial Day weekend???

Thanks for the reminder :woot: 5 day weekend for me :yahoo:

• A.J.

IKR talmbout she need a shower his azz was sick tho
      They got some interesting writers but it does concern me that they're bringing the show back this fall. I thought this was it, hmph :shrug:

• PumpkinsMama

Hey Divaaaaaaaaaa :happy:

@ Naija my love I'm headin OT :yahoo: this will be the only real break I get between summa classes :( so I'm outttttttt!

• Mamacita

*yawn*

• A.J.

So…..what yall got planned for Memorial Day weekend???
      Wine.

• KyCakes

Hmmm :thinking:
      That straw doesn't look titanium :nono:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I assume yall are talking about SVU. I'm hoping Liv was smart enough to have her piece in reach. They should have figured out he goes after whoever is against him. He did that old lady wrong as hell and I wanted to punch his dumbass attorney in the throat.

Sis :kiss: :waves:

Ky Ky :yahoo:

• Mamacita

NaijaGal says:

So…..what yall got planned for Memorial Day weekend???

------------
      My class reunion is this weekend so I'l be partying with old classmates. Then bbqing for memorial day.

What you go up?

• KyCakes

@Jenie Does that ninja in yo gravi have...one single, solitary braid?? :wal:

• Miany

Some que and greens with the fam and wet my palette with a bottle of wine!
      ^^ I :heart: the articulate drunk :lol:
      @Naija...no specific plans yet but, my cousin landed yesterday and my homegirl will be coming in tomorrow night...I guess they gone party while I beach it up. What you getting into this weekend?

• KyCakes

:wail:

• Smonae

People put too much energy into nothing :coffee:

I'm just glad she aint so she can show her azz in Brooklyn

• A.J.

It was his devilish grin and thinking he's above the law. I was hoping Liv would take him on out of his misery.

Real talk tho, this is really how the judicial system works. Hell we all living next door to some type of predator talkinbout they need to get adjusted to society....

• NaijaGal

aw chit now PUMKIN, get it how you live luv :buttshake:

• Betamax82

A.J. says:

IKR talmbout she need a shower his azz was sick tho
      They got some interesting writers but it does concern me that they’re bringing the show back this fall. I thought this was it, hmph
      _____________________________________

It should be as well with the Game I guess they gone ride it till the wheels fall off

• Miany

@Pumpkins...enjoy the break from school work!! :yahoo:

• NaijaGal

AJ meet DIVA, DIVA meet AJ...lush muthafcukas

KyCakes says:

@Jenie Does that ninja in yo gravi have…one single, solitary braid?? :wal:

:rofl: :yes:

• A.J.

The Game should have been off. Just wasting money and time.

• NaijaGal

My class reunion is this weekend so I’l be partying with old classmates. Then bbqing for memorial day.

What you go up?
      ======================
      you know my class couldn't get our chit together so we never had a 10 year, our 15 is this year...smh...save me a plate...I may be working :wail: :wail *Let Me Go Hold Myself*

• Betamax82

MzDimplez1123 says:

I assume yall are talking about SVU. I’m hoping Liv was smart enough to have her piece in reach. They should have figured out he goes after whoever is against him. He did that old lady wrong as hell and I wanted to punch his dumbass attorney in the throat.
      ___________________________________________

I believe he was fugging his attorney they were too comfy with each other

• A.J.

AJ meet DIVA, DIVA meet AJ…lush muthafcukas
      Diva it truly is a pleasure! :lol:

• goat76

That juice looks good.

• A.J.

I believe he was fugging his attorney they were too comfy with each other
      Legal aide my ass she got that crazy look in her eye also, quite the sly fox...

• goat76

NaijaGal says:

AJ meet DIVA, DIVA meet AJ…lush muthafcukas
      -------------------
      Hol up!!
      WTF is all dis :Shotsfired:

• Mamacita

@Naija Well, that sucks! Luckily we had plenty of people voluteer to plan it so it should be fun.

Work? :blink: girl you better get "sick" and call in lol

• PumpkinsMama

Awwwwwww hugs for Naija :hug:

@ Miany THANKS hun!!!

@ Goat :kiss:

@ Beta and A.J. yes the Game should just die with some integrity :tea:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I'm still skeptical about the denials. Someone in a position to know gave E! that story. B's camp doesn't spring leaks EVER. This was intentional. Either she's not preggers and put the story out there to get some buzz or she's actually preggers. In 5 months we'll know for sure.

:wave: Pumpkin
      @Sis :kiss:

Mr. A.J. ain't nothing wrong with us liking the wine! :hater:
      @hubby :hump:

• Diva

@Pumkpin I know that is a friendly kiss on da cheek to my e-hubby heffa!

• NaijaGal

yeah we have a project that's due Tuesday...bastards

• Smonae

Diva
      I'm with you, its gone be Happy Hour all damn weekend
      Peach Ciroc, Coconut Ciroc & Red Berry a different one for each day :hahaha:

I'm gonna enjoy this 3 day weekend :yes:

goat76 says:

NaijaGal says:

AJ meet DIVA, DIVA meet AJ…lush muthafcukas
      ——————-
      Hol up!!
      WTF is all dis :Shotsfired:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Baby it ain't nothing!!!! He drank the wine too! and they say we is lushes!!!!! *pours glass of wine*

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnMB2hxl_3k&feature=youtube.com_gdata_player KayCeiSoul

Hey Pumpkin'sMama! :happy:

That girl Tracy in your gravi looks JUST like Squidward (Spongebob)
      She works my nerves so bad. :mad:

Diva says:

@Pumkpin I know that is a friendly kiss on da cheek to my e-hubby heffa!

:ghost:

@Monae see you and I could hang!!!! :fistbump:

• goat76

@Pumpkins :kiss: Thank you ma'am!!

@Diva :licking: Sweet Nectar!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp6IxvJzZ-k Bedazzled His Razzle

NaijaGal says:

So…..what yall got planned for Memorial Day weekend???
      ------------
      I will be washing clothes... I am attending a tupperwear party that I will NOT be buying anything from... I'll will be drinking the wine though...idk how I'm going to get back home since the location is on the other side of the housing island It'll be a sobering walk. :lol:

I will be also trying to get my child to eat meatloaf... He wont eat the onion and green bell pepper in it :rolleyes:

@Goat just suck all the juicy juice UP! :rofl:

• goat76

Damn I'm fcukin up these emoticons this morning...lol

• Diva

@Razzle I ain't know Tupperware still around. My mama sold that shyt back in the day! She still has her supply and she is protective wif that shyt...you can't take her Tupperware from her house!!! She got about a 1000 pieces! I told her to throw it out...she looked at me like bish is you crazy! :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Diva um of course it was :scared:

@ Kaycei :yahoo: How are you and fat back and biscuits doin???

And yes that chick is the worst. She still want that lil gay lepruchan. So all that other shyt she talkin girl bye

• hell_on_heels

Auntie, you are giving "this" way too much energy. Who really cares if she is or if she isn't....? I'm just saying.

• goat76

Diva says:

goat76 says:

NaijaGal says:

AJ meet DIVA, DIVA meet AJ…lush muthafcukas
      ——————-
      Hol up!!
      WTF is all dis :Shotsfired:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Baby it ain’t nothing!!!! He drank the wine too! and they say we is lushes!!!!! *pours glass of wine*
      -------------------
      Thought I was gonna have to FSU(fcuk shat up) in here.

goat76 says:

Damn I’m fcukin up these emoticons this morning…lol
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      It don't matter...as long as you is fcukin :rofl: *sucks on pointing fanga*

• Miany

NaijaGal says:
      yeah we have a project that’s due Tuesday…bastards
      ^^ Don't feel badly. I too work Monday.. I told my guests fugg relaxation, I need my double pay. I'm working the Monday holiday and the following Tuesday but, I took off the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

I would love a tuna fish sammich right now. :wallslide:

• Diva

@Pumpkin you is my girl!!!! Now get from behind that couch!

• jazi65

Hey! I have that same cup :lol: so beyaki shops at cvs too?

what's goin on with that upper lip :blink:

OTB you eat tuna? :shocked:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Yeah, he was fuggin her. :yes:

• PumpkinsMama

OTB!!!! :kiss:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Yeah, he was fuggin her.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Who is we talmbout? hey dimpz!

• PumpkinsMama

:newpost: on Icky Minaj :hurl:

• Ty

Morning Roses :wave:

So the cast of LHHNY is on strike because they want more money :shrug:

Do they know they are about to be cancelled and/or replaced? I think Mona is sending K to NY for better ratings and the show with Elle is probably a bonus

• Trendsetter

NaijaGal says:

So…..what yall got planned for Memorial Day weekend???

sleep

:wave: cousin Ty

• MsB2u

Betamax82 says:

One day without a Bey post Sandra just one day please
      May 23, 2013 at 10:55 am
      -------------------------------------
      :cosign:

• Ty

Diva...hey hun :hug:

*pulls out shot glasses* :cheers:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

I would've called them low lifes too :tea:

• http://www.sandigrows.com kahmmillion

Her face looks fresh out of botox injections

• Miapluck

Ms. Rose, I CAN'T with that pillow baby bit :no: Lawdy this lady just told folks to mind their business now she posting hand notes about her food...them low lives better not say ish about what she eats...

• Lady_L

why is this such a big deal? my GOD i just don't understand! who gives a dayuummm???!! I mean really......

• Lady_L

Trendsetter says:

NaijaGal says:

So…..what yall got planned for Memorial Day weekend???

--------------------------------------------------