Celebrity Cars: Shekinah Jo

Shekinah Jo BMW X6 xDrive35i

Celebrity photographer Thad of ExclusiveAccess.net spotted reality TV star and business woman Shekinah Jo cruising around Atlanta in her brand new BMW X6. Shekinah recently launched her “I Work Hard” t-shirt line which is doing quite well. And she’s one of the reasons why the ratings for VH1′s “T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle” are going through the roof.

Unlike Skylar Diggins, Shekinah doesn’t need a rapper to purchase a car or a home for her. Shekinah is totally independent and self-sufficient. She works hard, b*tch!

Shekinah Jo BMW X6 xDrive35i

The 2013 BMW X6 xDrive35i has a 300-hp inline 8-cylinder workhorse engine that goes from 0-60 mph in just 5.5 seconds. The BMW X6 xDrive35i retails for $60,000.

• Celebrity Cars: T.I.’s New $400K Maybach
  • Bobbi Kristina Wrecks Car, Compares Herself to Jesus
  • Jay Z Gifts a Mercedes Benz to Skylar Diggins
  • Celebrity Cars Edition: Kim Kardashian

148 Responses to “Celebrity Cars: Shekinah Jo”

Good Morning SR :waves:

Shekinah is hilarious, this women needs her own show :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

Very nice for her.

A.J. says:

Come on Shekinah!! I love her realness.

I never liked that model BMW. Looks like The Predator. :tea:

NaijaGal says:

nice car…now best believe if someone wants to gift me a car I’ll take it…but Skylar wasn’t really gifted that…she paid for it

Nakeya_j says:

Shekinah is hilarious, this women needs her own show
      —-
      Now I do find her hilarious, I don’t think I am watching a whole half hour of her. I do like her though.

Nakeya_j says:

Hey AJ (from downstairs) :hug:

lovezoe says:

Skylar Diggins plays professional ball. Not like she using a friendship to get on tv either. :coffee:

A.J. says:

This is a BMW X6 and it retails for $60,000.

Skylar musta shot Sandra down!
      :shotsfired: <<Skylar
      :ghost: <<< Sandra

Smonae says:

:hahaha: She is funny as hell giving relationship advice

San says:

I see that surgery she got done left the building :tea: That was a blow to that young girl being gifted wow

RubenT says:

Thats a X6 Auntie…. I know cuz I been eyeing one.

MORNING Lovelies :wave: Had TO handle some SHYte!!! :blink:

Apparition says:If I was Tiger I’d win the Masters again (easier said than done) and at the awards dinner I’d have them serve fried chicken, watermelon, chittlins, greens and grape drink. Then I’d sit there like when the media tried to blow it up.
      :clap:

Although A many yrs back eldrick did say he doesnt eat collard greens.

Hey AJ (from downstairs)
      Sup lady, hope you’re well.

Nakeya_j says:

She is funny as hell giving relationship advice
      —–
      Is she in a relationship?

At first glance I thoight this was an old pic of Lil Kim.
      :facepalm:

Diva says:

:wave: good morning Roses! Nice car but not roomy and big enough for me!

I see that surgery she got done left the building
      ========================
      chile I ain’t wanna say nothing :gossip: but when people go the ‘easy’ route they always fail…so now that you had me watching Bad Girl’s Club Reunion, lets discuss…everything about Valentina is jus tragic, from the beauty supply shop tracks, to the forever21 leotard

Gigi26 says:

Ummm da fck?! Who cares who bought Skylar shyt fact of the matter is she riding round n gettin it, you mad? :blink:

Sandra Skylar works JUST AS HARD as Shekinah’s behind.

She was a student athlete at a top school, respect her HUSTLE. She ain’t have to use nobody to get where she at either :tea:

:waves: HEEEY ERRYBODY!

Nakeya_j says:

I’m good. Doing more lurking these days. These people at my job want me to do real work, like I’m here for that. lol lol And you?

Although A many yrs back eldrick did say he doesnt eat collard greens.

You ever had Asian collards? :nono: I dont blame him.

He need some collards from Earl’s other..otha side. :lol:

San
      MsB
      LoveZoe
      Diva
      Gigi

NaijaGal says:

Tiger is cablasian so Serg should’ve also offered shrimp fried rice and spam <===for his white side :tea:

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses…

San says:I see that surgery she got done left the building

CHILLEEEE they think its a QUICK,Permenant FIX :nono:

Kandi had lipo said she HAD NO CLUE she was suppose to excercise :shrug: and watch her calorie intake

_______
      :think:

He did already I think. Way back when he first hit the scene Fuzzy Zoeller said the same thing about Fried Chicken and Tiger won and I think thats exactly what they served…

**not sure if that was served but posisitive other golfers have said the fried chicken comment**

A.J. says:

:lol: @real work. I do understand. Very well here.

Trendsetter says:

I see that surgery she got done left the building
      ========================
      chile I ain’t wanna say nothing but when people go the ‘easy’ route they always fail…so now that you had me watching Bad Girl’s Club Reunion, lets discuss…everything about Valentina is jus tragic, from the beauty supply shop tracks, to the forever21 leotard

I missed the reunion…but I caught BGC Allstars

SMONAE :waves:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

At first glance I thoight this was an old pic of Lil Kim.

:waves: OTB & Trend

Diva says:

:hug: Gigi
      Monae
      Trend
      Keya
      Naija
      Man
      Luvn
      OTB
      San
      A.J.
      Ruben T
      and anybody else I missed…

San says:

so now that you had me watching Bad Girl’s Club Reunion, lets discuss…everything about Valentina is jus tragic, from the beauty supply shop —tracks, to the forever21 leotard
      ——————
      Girl…
      I was so dissapointed with that ending. Um Yea but Valentina say she that Bad Bish :rolleyes: Bish didn’t make up for that sneak attack. Lets not talk about Alicia. That Bish stayed silent honey :lol:

Gigi26 says:

@Naija: How about Alicia’s ole cherub looking ass brought a doctor’s note so nobody could tag that ass! Loser ass hoe, when trying to keep it real as a sprite girl goes wrong.

Shannon came for blood and got it and left on her own terms..

And I respect Nikki for being real with hers…get that career boo cuz them other hoes don’t got NADA for them in their future. Whoring n acting straight stupid on Oxygen for pennies :tea: (Bad Girls All-stars)

Smonae :yahoo: morning!

BGC Allstars
      ============
      I watched the first hour :yawn: meh all that squawking…natalie looks like she smells of an overloaded diaper so she annoys my soul

Toya (lil wayne baby muvah) is getting a new tv show.

Diva :happy: waddup tho

Did ya’ll watch The Game, was that really the season finale :huh:

:no: I bet she sleep with Kit Kats..

Trendsetter says:

Diva :hug:

Trendsetter says:

Diva :hug:

She don’t look that big to me. :shrugs: She’s smaller in the mid section than she was before.

Diva says:

*bats eyes* hey A.J :woohoo:

Gigi26 says:

:ghost: OTB I hate you!

San says:

Kandi had lipo said she HAD NO CLUE she was suppose to excercise and watch her calorie intake
      ———-
      :nono: And apparently Maam up top didnt either. What a waste of time and money. Must do better :|

Trendsetter says:

Did ya’ll watch The Game, was that really the season finale

Hey boo :hug: I did…and I was pissed that it ended like that…but it will be back July 2nd

Thanks A.J. and RubenT. She sure would’ve called and corrected me in her own inimitable way. :yes:

Toya (lil wayne baby muvah) is getting a new tv show.

by Bedazzled His Razzle on May 22, 2013 at 9:52 am
      _________
      :heart: Toya :heart: love me some Toya.

Ugh, I can see K. Michelle tryin to crash the show already beggin for screen time and bullying people into thinking she a “victim.”
      :facepalm:

DIVA :hug:

Yeah Alicia was beyond lame…talked mad chit and knew her ass would be handed to her time and time again…I can’t really give shannon props cause she was on her mouse steez in the house then getting bold with rocky at the reunion…the nikki girl looks like she smells too and was just loud for no reason

You ever had Asian collards? NO! eeh

He need some collards from Earl’s other..otha side. :yes:

NaijaGal says: Tiger is cablasian so Serg should’ve also offered shrimp fried rice and spam <===for his white side
      :smack: STUPId SERG!

Trendsetter says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Toya (lil wayne baby muvah) is getting a new tv show.

__________________________

about what? I use to like her…but I don’t anymore

San says:

————–
      Its not really the fact she big. It’s the fact that she is a lil bigger than what she was. She had a surgery that looks irrelevant right now. She did not maintain is all

Diva says:

*wanders if Sandra gone ever update her gravi*

Did ya’ll watch The Game, was that really the season finale
      =======================
      I did…love me some Jason Pitts and Chardonnay…the show will be back July 2

A.J. says:

Toya (lil wayne baby muvah) is getting a new tv show.
      I saw that and thought-they just trying to put the memp-hitz-a hoe and drag her along carpet to rest.

I saw enough of her and him with the BET show.

Nakeya_j says:

Toya (lil wayne baby muvah) is getting a new tv show.
      ——
      I’m not even watching that.

:hug: e-friends

San says:

————
      Say that again. This is what I was talkin about last week. She still wouldnt have popped off if Rock wasn’t there :rolleyes: Her: You ready to go, lets go. :rolleyes:

San says:

San
      A.J.
      Ruben T

:wave:

Apparition says:

——————————————-
      I’m sure they have, I knew about the Fuzzy comment when it happened. I’m also positive that Tiger’s heard worse on the course. I mean, it IS golf.

golfers talking freely about Tiger in the clubhouse —-> :gossip:
      I’m sure if they could get away with it they’d do the whole Thriller dance routine at Tiger every time he came in.

lovezoe says:

The Gane was meh last night. Did Tasha REALLY think that Chardonnay was keep her secret over the marriage?! I would have been told Jason. I wonder Are they trying to bring Kelly back. They been talking bout her all season.

Gigs :love:

Trendsetter says:

Luvn :hug:

A.J. says:

No problem. We cannot short change the people; they think your trying to throw shade.

lovezoe says:

What did Kira expect? Giving it up after 3 weeks

Trendsetter says:

The only reason Blue was playing so well is because Keira gave him her goodies the night before…

San says:

Luvn :hug:
      ———-
      Someone explain to me how these hats, with all that ish on em becoming hot.

flsun99 says:

Good Morning SR

Shekinah is hilarious, this women needs her own show
      ************************

She does need her own show! I love her!

A.J. says:

I think Shekinah looks good just as she is. :tea: It’s not like she’s in Hollywood.

IDK what the show is going to be about but I doubt we’ll see anything with K. Michelle on there unless they despritely need ratings. I thought the legal drama was done with them anyway?? :think:

Yeah TIGER has had the Fried chicken Comment a FEW Other times,Very Early in his career.

TIGERs RESPONSE:
      The comment that was made wasn’t silly. It was wrong, hurtful and clearly inappropriate…
      I’m confident that there is real regret that the remark was made.
      The Players ended nearly two weeks ago and it’s long past time to move on and talk about golf.

I caught up on my married to medicine.. :eek: and fukked around and watched Dont Be Tardy.. *stank face*

Did yall see the little fella on the news say some kids at Plaza Towers Elem wasnt “listening to directions” and he saw cinder blocks fall on their heads during the tornado.. :cry:

Smonae says:

Yes I was pissed at how the Game ended, the commercials longers than the actual show time, EBT :no:

I do :love: Jason tho

I think Shekinah looks good just as she is. It’s not like she’s in Hollywood

She short and rounder with a double chin. But thats not the point. She begged Tiny for that plastic surgery after Tiny BEGGED her to just work out. She getting the shade cause she bigger than before she even got the surgery.

And she think she Hollywood. :yes: She was right popular at the hair show.

Smonae says:

OTB I just watched that 2 hour finale last night also, what do u think about that whole Mariah/Toya/Kari/Quad mess :think:

I just dont get how some women can be soo messy, nosey & childish :no:

A.J. says:She don’t look that big to me. She’s smaller in the mid section than she was before.
      I think Shekinah looks good just as she is. It’s not like she’s in Hollywood.

~
      ~
      I think the whole point of her weight being brought up (at least for me) is that Chyte aint cheap for one;ones gonna pay a minimum of $5K for lipo to start
      also it was such a waste of time;Recovery is every bit of 5-12months depending on the type of procedure one has

ShekinaH does look Just fine,but if she was just gonna wipe her ass with someone else money she shoulda just threw it under the tree or a shelter

San says:

But thats not the point
      ———–
      Thanks, thats all I’m saying.

A.J. says:

She getting the shade cause she bigger than before she even got the surgery.

And she think she Hollywood.
      Ok ok ok. :lol:

Diva says:

I want some greens!

Mr.BluPhi says:

is she really pigeon toed or is she just doing the ghetto girl stance???

:huh:

San says:

I caught up on my married to medicine
      ——–
      I’m so confused on that show. I could not be in that circle of women. I can’t deal with all the “fakery” “as$ kissing” :no:

________

This part tho.. :ghost:

________

This part tho..
      ~
      IAINT ebben READ the Post today :no:

What happened with shakinah and that football player? she not “dating” him anymore?

Ok ok ok.
      ________

:| :kona: Sowwy..

I think Shekinah looks good just as she is. It’s not like she’s in Hollywood

And she think she Hollywood. She was right popular at the hair show.
      Hmmm, touche touche. I guess I can’t say a whole lot because I honestly don’t know what she looked like before. I don’t faithfully watch the show. I watched it some the first season and I have seen one recent episode. I thought she had lipo on her stomach but wanted to keep everything else.

But either way, yeah…I’d let her back it up on me in the club sooo… :rofl:

A.J. says:

IMO I do not think Shekinah has time to work out. :shrug: She works hard!!

Oklahoma’s two Republican senators, Jim Inhofe and Tom Coburn, opposed a bill that provided more than $60 billion in emergency aid after Superstorm Sandy devastated the East Coast. In addition, three members of Oklahoma’s House delegation joined with most Republicans in opposing the legislation.
      ~
      ~
      :tea:

lovezoe says:

I caught up on my married to medicine
      ————–
      Watched a few episodes. The beef between Mariah and Toya is a clear reason why you shouldn’t tell everybody your business. If you go to tell someone not to tell, chances are you shouldn’t tell them. It’s clear that man ain’t thAt girl bio daddy, but who cares. He’s raised her like his, so that’s his child.

Mariah/Toya/Kari/Quad
      ===================
      I adore Quad…I like Mariah but her “I made chit” was some bullchit…nobody is beholden to her ass…if someone shows you they’re not a friend, note it and keep it moving…Toya is just a messy ass broad who likes to play the “I’m above you” game when she’s right in the gutter with you

A.J. says:IMO I do not think Shekinah has time to work out. She works hard!! In no way is it an excuse but Shekinah is doing hair all day & night. I respect her hustle and for that-she’s on top on the Atlanta scene.

:smack:

A.J. says:

or is she just doing the ghetto girl stance???

IAINT ebben READ the Post today

:wallslide: Hush yo mouf :hahaha: We finna be in troubleeeee

Crickett says:

Now that’s reasonable, girl is are smart. If a dude is hanging with T.I. he driving a Bugatti living with a stripper paying for gas in ones. ijs

Smonae says:

San they do too much :no: Kari just erks me, her and that busted lip :ha:

========================
      reap what you sow perhaps? surely they will oppose any aid to Oklahoma

@AJ – one can always make time to exercise…30 minutes ain’t chit

I’m about to watch the boondocks…

lovezoe says:

——–
      Is this sarcasm or sincere? #realquestion

Diva says:

Mr.BluPhi says:

is she really pigeon toed or is she just doing the ghetto girl stance???
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Definitely the “Ghetto Girl Stance” :rofl:

I want some greens!

_________

Divurr you eat turnips? Dont find many ppl who do..but mama made some turnips and turnip greens, clawd have mercy.. magnifique.

Ion even like Turnips. Or so I thought.

Gigi26 says:

————————
      :blink: She the girl that’s doing everyone in her friend circle hair that just now popped off…ion see Hollywood just yet but what do I know….

And their edges be POW-MIA :kona:

one can always make time to exercise…30 minutes ain’t chit
      Agreed. I should have been on the treadmill last evening for 30 but chose a glass of wine instead and said “chit I’m tired.”

surely they will oppose any aid to Oklahoma
      :yes:

Is this sarcasm or sincere? #realquestion
      Sincerity.

Diva says:

I want some greens!

_________

Ion even like Turnips. Or so I thought.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl, mustard, collards and turnips! My mama cook em and mix all three…talk about fanga licking good. Make me eat em like my grandma did….with some sweet cornbread, green onion with my fangas!

Mariah/Toya/Kari/Quad mess
      _________

Fugg is wrong with these birds…oh stuck on old chit ass broads. *Bey stank face*

I DO NOT LIKE TOYA WITH HER WANNA PLAY VICTIM< MESSY SELF. Ok. :lol: I like Quad…but yeah i think they all do too much of that I dont talk to her, so you dont talk to her bullchit I grew up with.

Frenemies by default. Kari just offensive to my eyes.

San says:

Kari just erks me, her and that busted lip
      ———-
      That ole prejudice heifer. I don’t see how anyone stands her. I hate when they play the “omg :shocked: we don’t do that around here role” :rolleyes:

Diva says:

one can always make time to exercise…30 minutes ain’t chit
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This last statement gives me LYFE!!!! A glass of wine….that there is Diva’s shyt… :lol:

But either way, yeah…I’d let her back it up on me in the club sooo…
      ________

Gone @MsVa! :rofl:

69 says:

________________________
      So yesterday you say that Jay-Z bought ol’ girl a C Class Benz when clearly by the headlamps it was a 2013 CLS.

Now Shaquitta driving a 2013 BMW X6 with a 300 horspower inline 8? Didn’t you mean an inline 6?

But I know she a FOTB so :kona:

Trendsetter says:

Smonae says:

I just dont get how some women can be soo messy, nosey & childish
      _____________________________

Mariah and Quad I can rock with…but Toya and Kari..hell to the no

That’s a classy hat Shekinah is wearing.

Ty says:

And she’s one of the reasons why the ratings for VH1?s “T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle” are going through the roof.
      :yes: I only watch because of her and Major :love:

Morning Roses :wave:

Who cooking greens :waiting:

Audacious2 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

At first glance I thoight this was an old pic of Lil Kim.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Me too, wearing a Phat Farm sweatsuit. :rofl:

That ole prejudice heifer
      ===============
      all I know is Keri stays bold and brazen with Toya and in her confessionals but as soon as she talks to Mariah she gets all “you’re right, we need to talk…I don’t want akwardness between us”

Trendsetter says:

Why was Judy crying on the BGC Allstars when she seen Ray J was the host????

She is the same type of stylist that Ursula is imo..without the innovative, trend setting styles. :kona: She can maybe “do hair” but Ive never seen a hair style of hers that Ive wanted..or even said, thats cute. :no:

OTB I just watched that 2 hour finale last night
      :shocked: 2 hours for a finale for a local show. :tea:

magnifique :love: *does the bunched fingers to lip kiss off thing*

Morning :zzz:

Trendsetter says:

And all this talk about greens…is going to make me cook some this weekend

I want a I Work Hard t-shirt (for free) :tea:

Smonae says:

Toya is a messy bish, why she worried about Quad wedding and asking about a text 5 months after they where married :no: She needed dem paws put on her :yes:
      ____

I forgot about Shekinah getting lipo, didnt last long huh
      waste of money

Listen :rofl: She be writing this chit..and to me she serving the FOTBs more :cloud: then we ever could just by the preposterous chit she posts.

I mean that was a CLS! :rofl:

San says:

———-
      Exactly :yes: “Lets work it out”

Diva says:

@Trend chile me too!!!!!! and some hot water conebread!

NaijaGal says:

She is the same type of stylist that Ursula is imo..
      ======================
      see I was under the impression that ursula was about health care until I started seeing those rat nests on Rhianna’s hair…thought Rhi had gotten a new stylist but was informed Urs was still in the pic :blink:

Ty says:

Naija we got you spotting beauty supply hair :thinking:

Im proud :biggrin:

DTTS :yahoo: <–alarm clock sounds. Wake up. :lol:

lovezoe says:

:newpost:

Toya is a messy bish,
      ===============
      and her husband too with his husky arse…now I can get with Dr Simone’s husband…dude is mad chill…Ayden cool peeps too

And all this talk about greens…is going to make me cook some this weekend
      ________

Divurr ass. :no: I just txtd mama asking what I need to pick up.

At least its Memorial Day wknd? :lol:

Diva says:

@OTB shid with some baby back ribs…baybeh it’s going to be on and POPPIN!

Ty says:

Damn yall posting fast :shrug:

Yes The Game was the shyt last night :yahoo: Loving Brandy and Jason they are putting the life back into the show. I think they only did a few shows to see how ratings were going to be. Can wait til July.

@ Trend…I might cook some collards and turnips this weekend too :yes:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

That’s my girl right there! :love:

Never thought ratchett and classy could peaceably co-exist! :rofl:

anw_rootbeer says:

___________________________
      The ONLY reason!

Chelle514 says:

Morning All! I love Shikinah she keeps it real at all times…Hope you all have a FANTASTIC DAY :)

anw_rootbeer says:

____________________________
      yep!

GAGIRL87 says:

I love Shekinah her voice ALONE has me :rofl:

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

Shekina, if you’re smart, stay on family hustle. She’s the good co-star that probably wouldn’t make it on her show because she’s like the nemesis. So her character plays off Tiny’s. Keep doing your segments and bit parts for now. We have to be careful not to move forward too fast. I also agree the BMW trucks are ugly.

I forgot to mention that Shekinah is a friend of the blog.

I like her… I remember when I used to say any and everything that came to mind. I like that she’s regular yet so likeable.

tintin1979 says:

i thought this was lil kim too