Celebs Out & About: Blac Chyna, Evelyn Lozada, The Game, The Dream

Blac Chyna

Tyga’s baby mama, Chyna was seen strolling in Hollywood with a big smile on her face. It seems the monthly rumors that the former stripper kicked her cheating rapper boyfriend out of their home aren’t true. I wish I could tell you what I heard about Tyga and a certain dancer-turned-beard. But I was told the tea would be very difficult to clean up once it’s spilt. They say he isn’t the only rapper who partakes of this person’s discreet services.
Photo: Splash News

Evelyn Lozada

Socialite Evelyn Lozada, 40, was spotted arriving at LAX Airport wearing a leopard print designer garbage bag as a tunic. Lozada flew in from Detroit, Michigan, where she accompanied a 19-year-old high school kid to his prom as a publicity stunt. Nobody really cared. The former reality TV star fell out of favor after she faked her wedding to former NFL star Chad Ochocinco in 2012.
Photo: Splash News

Rapper The Game

Gangster rapper The Game was spotted flexing his muscles at Runyon Canyon hiking trail in Hollywood with a group of joggers. The Game holds training sessions for flabby, out of shape celebrities by putting them through grueling runs on the mountainside.
Photo: Cousart/JFXimages/WENN.com

The Dream

One star who could benefit from The Game’s training sessions is music producer The Dream. Here he poses with a “body artist” and fans in Midtown NYC on Thursday. Christina Milian’s baby dadd just released his fifth studio album IV Play on Def Jam Records.
Photo: Ronald Segers Jr / Splash News

61 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Blac Chyna, Evelyn Lozada, The Game, The Dream”

Betamax82 says:

Eeew I hate those damn cheek piercings

A.J. says:

Blac Chyna :no: is this what we have come to?

Cuban Princess says:

:hide: Blac Chyna has a teddy bear face

leopard print designer garbage bag as a tunic.
    ——–

Dream’s face is still fat…looking like the hamburgler :rofl:

Smonae says:

Me too Beta, that Chyna looks stupid :no:

The Dream got on bibs :no: his crazy azz is talented tho, I :love: what he creates for my Beyonce

Cuban Princess says:

————-

Is Blac Chyna’s forehead really that big?? :blink:

She looks like she hasn’t bathed. :no:

Betamax82 says:

Blac Chyna looks better without makeup

blac chyna looks soooooooo much better without ALL THAT MAKE-UP…

Smonae says:

Bedazzled, that is the real hamburgler :rofl:

:blink: is that dreams’ ASS?? :buttshake:

:whistle:

he got a donk, he got a donk

Ty says:

U can tell us Auntie we will keep it G14 classified :waiting:

:popcorn:

———–
    If we ever get stationed in LA I would wait until I saw them running and jump in so I can get a training session for free :lol:

oh maybe that’s the back of the car :oops:

what is wrong with Chyna’s wig..she looks all kinds of WRONG :no: Tyga needs to purchase HER a stylist

Smonae boo! he just needs his glasses and the fit will be set! :lol:

Ty says:

I wonder what she wore :thinking: The last white outfit she had on looked like she was doing Groupies on Ice :coffee:

that “body artist” Look like she smell of rancid breast milk :hurl:

Fay it’d be pretty bad if his ass was that big.. :hahaha: he’d be in competition with rob and these fixaflat girls :lol:

Smonae says:

Damn Chyna there’s all space between that forhead & those eyebrows :hahaha: she needs to keep bangs

dancerbee93 says:

I thought that Chyna chick as Amanda Bynes with 3 cans of spray-on tan :shrug:

MissTaken says:

*doing the hip hop abs party bounce* I see you Chyna :huh: I’mma be there too befor summer ends
    I did not know that was Evelyn. She looks like she would wear that :no: She better find another mark and fast

Nakeya_j says:

I can’t get with Bac China’s drawn on eyebrows. I HATE when people do that.

I was going to ask why the kid was 19 years old and still in hs..but I forgot I had a few friends a year or so older than me in school.. :lol:

MissTaken says:

Oh and as for the Build A Bear (sigh) he thinks he is too rich to have to look healthy or a piece of appealing :(

Anyone else notice that Black Chyna got a shaper on?? :tea:

Look closely at her legs… :kona:

dancerbee93 says:

Annnd Teddy Ruxpin…are those COVERALLs you wearing with the flap down?? Im going to assume you still in mourning for Kriss Kross Chris

Ain’t nobody gone say anything about the hamburgler’s over alls huh? ok. :tea:

Afiya says:

So this is the chick that Amanda Bynes wants to immulate…ummm, yeah, okay :no: <— smh

Chyna ain’t got no friends… Somebody should have told her to check her wig before she left the house :lol:

Blac Chyna looks like Amanda Bynes from the front.

dancerbee93 says:

@bedazzled :claps:

Dubb that’s who Mandy is trying to be like. #hoesbwinnin’

MissTaken says:

I wish I could tell you what I heard about Tyga and a certain dancer-turned-beard. But I was told the tea would be very difficult to clean up once it’s spilt. They say he isn’t the only rapper who partakes of this person’s discreet services—–
    —————
    Sandra come here and sit on my lap :winky: What they said?
    I wonder if Jaycron trains his grandma wife :thinking: She just seemed so much more mature than him

Smonae says:

Dancer :rofl:

So my friend sent out a group text about having a cook out tonight and Naturally I’m down… get this…there’s no holiday or birthday to celebrate so I KNOW she got some tea to be spilling :lol: Put them kids to bed and bring out the likka cause it’s friday! :lol

<—My ass finna be like Momma Dee all lit up like a Christmas tree from that devil's juice… :thankyou:

MsB2u says:

A.J. says:

Blac Chyna :no: is this what we have come to?
    ————————

Pickachu Tran says:

that “body artist” Look like she smell of rancid breast milk
    ————
    She looks like she smells of Marlboros and Milwaukee’s Best.

THOSE be the BEST get together’s tho @Dazzle. Aint got ish TA-DEW so lets put the kids to bed, play cards, cookout, and act a fool :rofl: IN THAT ORDER :rofl:

THOSE be the BEST get together’s tho @Dazzle. Aint got ish TA-DEW so lets put the kids to bed, play cards, cookout, and act a fool IN THAT ORDER
    ———-
    Right! We playin poker.. it’s only gonna be two black peole there (to include myself) so ain’t gonna be no spades :lol:

Does Blac Chyna have ANY OTHER purses other than that one????

Does Blac Chyna have ANY OTHER purses other than that one????
    ————
    She probably got a few Baby Phat purses in her closet… That may be the reason why she is only seen with this one. :kona:

MissTaken says:

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:
    Does Blac Chyna have ANY OTHER purses other than that one????
    ————
    _________________________
    Dat lone white Baby Phat one Dubb wanted to burn :lol:

Keys says:

And lil girls actually copied off of black chyna with the cheek piercing. Smh my mama would have said hell no… As for evelyn that chick had her boobies exposed for that lil boys prom…wtf

Tyga can ONLY afford 1 louie bag :coffee:

Dat lone white Baby Phat one Dubb wanted to burn
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    its white patent leather with a big azz GOLD cat on it :wail:

FuturedocDonte says:

China looks like she need to go back to mattel to be finished :no:

did ya’ll hear there is a petition to get Tyler Perry off the OWN network..

T.P. sittin in his 105 bedroom mansion LIKE “they can go to HELL with SPIKE LEE” :coffee:

I dont like everything Perry does, but I do respect his hustle and what he has built.

Tyga can ONLY afford 1 louie bag

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The lining in that one is prolly shot. Prolly why she holding her cell phone in her hand. Phone prolly get trapped behind the lining and chit. Folks done hung up by that time. I bet she goes home and wipes it off at night with baby wipes. Getcho life.

thatgurljenny96 says:

fyi: chicks copied brittayana from rock of love with cheeks piercings & that’s where chyna got it from

AlabamaSky says:

:crying: that’s all I got

anw_rootbeer says:

its some shade throwing today I tell ya lol

Fated4Greatness says:

Blac Chyna, hunty, that mess on ur head is tragic :nono:

hell_on_heels says:

Ummm, The Game looks a bit on the flabby side….Black Chyna (BYTCH PLEASE). The Dream must be under a contract of some sorts with Def Jam, because there really wasn’t a need for another album.

DJ DCeezy says:

Good afternoon folks! If anyone minds answering this question? Is.Blac China considered attractive? I posted that pic of her on my IG and ppl responded like she was a bad bish…. I’m just wondering, looking for answers #shade