Celebs Out & About: Heidi Klum, Romeo, Master P, Katy Perry

Heidi Klum

Supermodel Heidi Klum got up close and personal with a giant prop during a promotion for a hair care product at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA on Wednesday.
Photo: Splash News

Master P and son Romeo together at Mr. Chow

Rap mogul Master P, right, took his son, former rapper-turned-actor Romeo Miller out to dinner at Mr. Chow in Hollywood last night.
Photo: X17online.com

Katy Perry

Pop singer Katy Perry was photographed going to Kinky Boots Broadway play in New York City on Wednesday.
Photo: Splash News

52 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Heidi Klum, Romeo, Master P, Katy Perry”

Betamax82 says:

Uhhhhh

Ty says:

I cant stand Heidi’s narrow azz anymore :rolleyes:

P cant breathe in that tight azz shirt :nono: Why does he look like a bottle of White Out :think:

Betamax82 says:

P is def dressed like somebody’s sold azz pappy

MissTaken says:

Oh so folks up here now?
    Heidi Llum has got THE flattest :buttshake: I have seen

Just Looking says:

Why is Master P, wearing Romeo’s Shirt. It looks like a smedium

sooo much fukkery going on in this here post I dont even know where to start :no:

MissTaken says:

master P looks like he wears FUBU jerseys tucked into his jeans and says stuff like “I bet she got dat bomb cootie cat” :lame:

Just Looking says:

Good Night all :peace:

Hello Mary Katherine if you are out there :happy:

libra80sbaby says:

Miss Taken!! I’m HOLLERING :lol: at you!! You goin to hell with a gasoline tampon on. :rofl:

Romeo look like Carmello Anthony’s son.
    :eek:

MissTaken says:

HOLD UP! Wayment :stop: This :lame: emote only got one eye? I saw that on my phone and no lie I got physically weak and almost lost control :steer: i think that’s a sign I should call it a night

:nite: JUST Hooking :lol:
    ==============
    Maybe his wife dressed him, to keep the groupies away :rofl: iono :shrug:

Katy Perry is lookin sexy as hail. :yes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Romeo look like Carmello Anthony’s son.
    :eek:

And here you go! :rofl: :rofl:

Master P. lookin like he refuse to acknowledge that his favorite shirt from the early 2000’s just don’t fit anymore. :no:

Diva says:

Percy needs to take off that baby gap outfit. :rofl:

:offtopic:

According to a recent study, Lil Wayne fans are as dumb as a rock. If you enjoy Beyonce and *THAT PERSON WHO IS A FOTB*, you’re not too far behind. If you listen to Beethoven, you’re practically a genuis.
    The study’s author found kids from different colleges across the US, and compared their favorite music to the average SAT scores from those schools. According to the results, Lil Wayne fans had the lowest SAT score at 876, giving his fans the dreaded title of “dumbest fans,” while fans bands like Radiohead, Counting Crows and singer Sufjan Stevens ranked in the 1200s. Fans of Beethoven ranked the highest.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

RIF, it doesn’t have a taste :no: just a smell :tea:
    Now, have fun! :grill:

*licks hand*

MissTaken says:

@Libra: Better yet he look like he rides in a musty caddy that smells like ingrown nut hair while saying stuff like biz-iz-nay. Wait that’s Scrappy Mom :kona:

Pinkachew, that’s not new :rofl: Well maybe they just threw wayne’s name in there and said Walllah! New!

Classical music taps into diff areas of the brain :tea:

MissTaken says:

:nite:

Pickachu Tran says:

According to a recent study, Lil Wayne fans are as dumb as a rock.

I’m more surprised that Lil Wayne’s fans can get into college.

Pickachu Tran says:
    According to a recent study, Lil Wayne fans are as dumb as a rock.
    I’m more surprised that Lil Wayne’s fans can get into college.

:rofl: exactly

Flawed study…

Pinkachew, and there are studies showing how the 7-8 graders take certain tests that show how they’ll score 4-5 yrs later, and those tests are pretty accurate with their SAT or ACT scores (one of them).

i c what u did there Aunt Tea! :hug:

Heidi shole is a bad built supermodel tho :tea:

I’m more surprised that Lil Wayne’s fans can get into college.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Why? HE got into college? :shrug:

Shout out to University of Houston

God bless @Cali! :nun: I love ya hun.

scorpio says:

Pickachu Tran says:

According to a recent study, Lil Wayne fans are as dumb as a rock.
    —————————————————————————
    Are we surprised? Any
    artist that can’t see the idiodicy of referencing Emmit Till in any shape or form?

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Who Dat!

I graduated from University of Houston. With that in mind, you can donate my $15 to your local library. Thank you very much. lol

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

hmmmm :pc:

@Just chile i thought u was bi-lingwa

i just said hello my pretty! :grill:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

DTTS… then, I’m not licking on it!

MetroAtlMrs says:

I love Romeo. If I had the chance I’d… #DJM

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Fay, you done started a cult.. got people licking on themselves and all kinds of crazy stuff…

warm that stuff up for 10 seconds, put it in your head and leave it alone ya’ll….. crazy *ss ppl licking on hair stuff…. smh

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I knew I loved you :love: But I was like ummm Wayne got into/attended U of H and from what was reported he had very good grades while there and had a very decent SAT score hissownself. Think it was in…Blender mag? IDK. An accomplishment if you ask me tho. But hey who am I. :shrug:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Who Dat!

:woot: I :love: this! More folks should think like this :D

RIF
    ********** has several uses yo! :yes: #youbetterasksomebody
    ============
    ReadingIsFundamental says:

DTTS… then, I’m not licking on it!

:stop: Don’t knock it till you tried it :grill:
    Think outside the box for a sec :wink:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Well, wtf am I going to do with $15 in my pay pal over some rainbow brite knowledge when I get a steady paycheck and it’s people out there that can’t read?

$150, I’ll take… $15, you can donate.

AND, I passed two of my senior finals by cheating my UofH *ss off so, him going to UofH with good grades means two drops in a bucket to me. He sips that killa purple stuff so, he is still street dumb in my book.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

DTTS.

It doesn’t even come with ingredients on it! Why in the H*LL would I lick on it? I get all natural stuff is good for you but, I need the FDA label on it before I do a stir fry with the stuff. My hair says yes but, my tongue says you need to go sit down.

xo

It doesn’t even come with ingredients on it!
    ——-
    :stop: Ummmm what label are you looking at?

********** lists all ingredients on it :yes:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Guhl I got that right here in my purse and I don’t see the calorie count or percent daily dietary value of nothing on here. Its a run on sentence with some commas and natural stuff names on it. My edible panties say “edible” on them and gives you the FDA food label on the package. Nah until Fay puts “edible” on this here miracle stuff, I’m not licking it.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

bye. xo

:huh:

it comes with an ingredient label, listing every ingredient in it. no sentence. just ingredients separated by commas. & the letter also lists the ingredients :shrug:

yall have a good one! :peace:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

yeah Fay but, I’m not eating it like DTTS is telling me I can. I don’t wanna od on protein! lol

RegyBery says:

Master p built like a half gallon of milk.

lexdiamonz says:

Heidi looks like she smells “funny” and yall hating Master P look thicker than a snicker