Celebs Out & About: Kimora Lee Simmons, Malcolm Jamal Warner

Kimora Lee Simmons

Single mother Kimora Lee Simmons, 38, landed at London’s Heathrow Airport today along with her three kids, Aoki Lee Simmons, 10, Kenzo Lee Hounsou, 4, and Ming Lee Simmons, 13. Kenzo’s father is actor Djimon Hounsou, who dumped Kimora last year. The girls’ father is media mogul Russell Simmons, 55.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Malcolm-Jamal Warner and a friend in Los Angeles

Actor Malcolm Jamal Warner, 42, rebounded nicely from his failed relationship with actress Regina King, also 42. The former “Cosby” kid was spotted chatting up a LSLH breezy in the hills overlooking Los Angeles on Thursday, May 9.
Photo: INFphoto.com

• Betamax82

Kimoras kids are growing up fast time sure does fly

• KK76

Kenzo is supercute! Malcolm looks like he saying– “Yo, you’re really going to turn around and give them a pic?”

• cougar lover

:applause: to all the nice looking womens in them avi’s. N a special shotout to my FAV fonter for looking good as usual!!

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

DAYUM THAT BOY WALKING ALREADY, WHERE HAVE I BEEN :coffee:

:tea:

• Ty

I wonder what happened to him and Regina. I dont believe he just came home and said its over after being together for years. Her son was even living with them :think:

• Bootcampgirl

Kenzo’s cute, that’s all I got :shrug:

Does Kimora show still come on :thinking:

Ming :heart:

• MoniquetheGeek

That Aoki is a little diva already.

• cougar lover

:headphone: <— Hustle Gang G.D.O.D, hottest mixtape out right now. haven't had to skip not one track, everybody did they thang on it!

• OutsidetheBox

But for real what the fukk is a “breezy”?? :hahaha: #stopcoolin’

• MissTaken

lashelle :hugs: So you think I should cancel my Glamour Shot appointment? I was going to have them give me big hair, wear pank 80’s lipstank, press on nails and a collared leather jacket that I hold with my pinky fingers at the tip. I was going to be REAL SHARB. :yes:

• Trendsetter

Kenzo is super cute!

• A.J.

Does Kimora show still come on
    not sure but folks was tired….

• flsun99

I’ve always gotten the “happy” vibe from Malcom Jamal Warner.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

HOW DO WE KNOW HE DUMPED KIMORA AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND :coffee:

FOLKS STAY TRYING TO MAKE THE SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF A RELATIONSHIP SOLELY A WOMAN’S RESPONSIBILITY AND/OR FAULT

TWO PEOPLE MAKE UP A RELATIONSHIP, ONE ALONE CAN NOT SUSTAIN IT ALL BY THEMSELVES

MissTaken says:

lashelle So you think I should cancel my Glamour Shot appointment? I was going to have them give me big hair, wear pank 80’s lipstank, press on nails and a collared leather jacket that I hold with my pinky fingers at the tip. I was going to be REAL SHARB

Your gravie is pretty already :yes:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@ TY

I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING :shrugs:

@Miss Taken-

Naaaaw boo. Don’t eeeeeven do that.

Hustle Gang G.D.O.D

Word? I downloaded it. :thumbsup:

• Bootcampgirl

Does Kimora show still come on
    :yes:
    I don’t watch it though..

Yasss. Big Kuntry Kang on there.. *swoons* :heart:

• goat76

I ain’t even mad atcha Theo!!!

• KK76

Malcolm’s friend’s feet look the same size as his. :think:

Kenzo’s cute
    _________

And I’m loving his name. :yes:

• MissTaken

@Jenie thanks sweetie! I really don’t put too much thought into it. I know it has a lunch time shelf life. Just wanted to make a Glamour Shots joke because every single person looks stuck in the 80s in those photos :rofl:

• goat76

Hustle Gang G.D.O.D

Word? I downloaded it. :thumbsup:
    ————
    I like the ‘Here I go remix’

Good upgrade Malcolm!
    :thumbsup:

pank 80’s lipstank,
    _________

You should still do that :lol: :heart:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Thanks to all you beautiful ladies and handsome gents (and you too Man) for participating in REAL Gravi Fridays! :wave:

• Miany

MoniquetheGeek says:
    That Aoki is a little diva already.
    ^^ :lol: She seems like she is LITERALLY Kimora’s mini me.

• A.J.

I’ve always gotten the “happy” vibe from Malcom Jamal Warner.
    Ive got “Im feeling myself” like The Cosby’s are still on and they’re not.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I think Ming goin be big like her mother.

MissTaken says:

:huh:

• OutsidetheBox

I like the ‘Here I go remix’
    ________

As in Mystikal?!? Let me get my ear buds out :headphone:

I heard you b!tches was looking for me!

• Bootcampgirl

Where is said download?? :waiting:

• lashellebelle

Thanks to all you beautiful ladies and handsome gents for participating in REAL Gravi Fridays!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, we ARE some sessy debils!! :yes:

@SANDRA
    “Thanks to all you beautiful ladies and handsome gents (and you too Man) for participating in REAL Gravi Fridays! ”

I get special recognition! :waves:

_______

:cloud: Masterrrrrr!

@Miss Taken-

I’ve NEVER taken a glamour shot. And I REFUSE to let them do my hair, make up, or wardrobe if I ever did go. I’ll do it myself.
    Feather boas & chit. :nono:

• http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+an+e-zine laterthannever

#teamMiddleChild

• MoniquetheGeek

^^ :lol: She seems like she is LITERALLY Kimora’s mini me.
    ________________________________________
    Definitely! Like she’s going to be a bigger diva than her mama when she’s older. Ming seems so humble.

• Bootcampgirl

I think Ming goin be big like her mother.
    Get out of my head :chase:

@OTB
    “I like the ‘Here I go remix’
    ________

As in Mystikal?!? Let me get my ear buds out

I heard you b!tches was looking for me!

CLASSIC! :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Yeah, we ARE some sessy debils!!

Shelly Belle you glowing bew. #preggoglow #kimtakenotes :love:

• KyCakes

Damn Theo..could you have NOT gotten a haircut? Bummy looking knee-grow…

• Bombshell Esq

If I cared enough I would pull a Nev and run Man’s pic thru a google pic search :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

:tea: And Kimora never looked too broken to me. Quite the opposite..

#teamMiddleChild

:yahoo:

Bombshell Esq says:

——————————————————————–
    Sandra is so precious thinking that is @Man’s real photo :rollseyes:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Oh boy. Looks like Malcolm the serial monogomyst got him a new boo already. Welp he’ll do 5 – 10 years with her before he’s on to the next.

I’m scared for Kenzo. I have a funny feeling Kimora is going to turn him into a metro sexual.

• OutsidetheBox

@A.J.! That gravi :huh: Zoom it closer so I can see..

@A.J.! That gravi Zoom it closer so I can see..

That’s Wyclef :rofl:

• Miany

<——- Meet Deborah Ann Burns :lol:

A Florida woman explained to cops that she stabbed her boyfriend after he purposefully passed gas in her general direction.

Deborah Ann Burns, 37, told police that she was watching TV Tuesday night in the Immokalee home she shares with Willie Butler, her boyfriend of six years. Burns advised that, at one point, “Willie walked by her and farted in her face.”

Burns then “confronted him about the fart and Willie became agitated, telling her to shut up” according to a Collier County Sheriff’s Office report.

During the ensuing confrontation, Burns allegedly grabbed an eight-inch kitchen knife and threw it at the 53-year-old Butler, striking him in the stomach. Butler, who suffered a minor laceration, was treated at the scene by EMS personnel.

Pictured in the above mug shot, Burns was arrested for aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. She was booked into the county jail, where she is being held in lieu of $50,000 bond on the felony count. Burns, a convicted felon, previously spent 21 months in state prison for aggravated assault with a weapon and battery on a law enforcement officer.

@BC I got it from 2dopeboyz site. :yes:

*@BCC Boot Camp Clique.. :fistbump:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

Bomb Threat @ North Point Mall in Alpharetta. So niggas in SWATS have to worry about bullets but the bougies in North Fulton have to worry about bombs. Guess you ain’t safe no where. :coffee:

• MoniquetheGeek

That’s Wyclef :rofl:
    ___________________________
    :hurl:

@OTB- Thanks babes! :hug:

I saw you shinning this morning too!! :thumbsup:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

AJ you did NOT post that Wyclef sessy oily motorbike pic. :lol:

• tintin1979

Kimora little boy is too cute.

• MissTaken

I am a middle child yahoo:
    Wait Jenie you eyeballing me cause you been to glamour shots :lol:I loved your pic from the other day btw. I just was too busy to comment and I saw it at 8 pm :(

• OutsidetheBox

:thinking: :hahaha: :yes: He look like he gonna be a tall drink of cafe too.

#nopedosmile
    #nopedothoughts

<——- Meet Deborah Ann Burns

Thought that was Lil Wayne
    :facepalm:

:huh: @Ky that poot must have been something serious :no:

Jenaaay :rofl: :rofl:

• Miany

@Ky they should let her go.. :lol: he knew she was crazy before he farted in her face :rofl: He knew her priors and he know she don’t like sniffing farts lol…
    seriously folk crazy out here.

• Smonae

Kimora looks cute
    I see Theo got a new boo

• lashellebelle

@ OTB- No preggo glow for YOU though. Just regula’ ol’ “life is good” shine!

A Florida woman

:facepalm:

Devil let me peepa go.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

<——- Meet Deborah Ann Burns

Thought that was Lil Wayne
    :facepalm:
    ——————————————————————
    :ghost:

MissTaken says:

I am a middle child yahoo:
    Wait Jenie you eyeballing me cause you been to glamour shots I loved your pic from the other day btw. I just was too busy to comment and I saw it at 8 pm

:stop: I said huh cause Glamour Shots was in the 80’s ….. and Taken my gravie pic was an old modeling pic, as the one yesterday also :winky:

:hahaha: :yes: @ShelleyBelle

Im waiting on some of Fay’s new facial oil.. :gossip: heard its the bomb.

Miany says:

seriously folk crazy out here.
    ——————————————————————
    Chit. You ever had a dude give you a ‘dutch oven’? Where they fart under the covers and force your head under there?

My gf’s Husband did that to her, and I though she was gonna take that nigguh out :rofl:

Thought that was Lil Wayne

:rofl: He is on some vid..sounds like a rocker song..IDK but my kids was like nooo turn it off Wayne got devil hair :wail:

He looks terrible!

• MissTaken

A Florida woman
    Devil let me peepa go.
    Ya’ll stay shining :grin:

• Mary Katherine Gallagher

Heeey bruh :hi:

@FLUSN
    “I’ve always gotten the “happy” vibe from Malcom Jamal Warner.”

:think:
    That nigga is ALWAYS smiling and showin all his back molars and chit.

:D <<Malcolm

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

KyCakes says:

<——- Meet Deborah Ann Burns
    _________________________________
    Did they check Willie to make sure that he had a willy?

Deborah Ann Burns doesn't look like nigga liking type. :nono:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:huh: @Ky that poot must have been something serious :no:
    ———————————————————————-
    My Son is at that ‘nasty boy stage’ where he just smells like a combination of dirt and sweat all the damn time…

He pooted the other day and I gave him a dirty ass look :lol:

Like “you know you are too regularly funky to be doing alladat”

But to stab the ninja because pooted though :lol:

Mary Katherine Gallagher says:

Heeey bruh

Sister Wivvvveeeeee :kiss: :hug: Whats up Wess Side?

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I call that game “Turtle.”

Bren Bren :happy:

• MissTaken

:winky: I love that emote @Jenie. Reminds of that little character Martin Lawrence played of the bashful eyed little boy who was really fast and would say raunchy stuff

Thought that was Lil Wayne

He looks terrible!
    ——————————————————————-
    When Sandra posted the story about him getting dropped by PepsiCo and posted a pic of him, a bunch of evening posters were mad at the photo Sandra choose…all mad like there was ‘a better option’ and chit… :tea:

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

uh oh ming getting chunky

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I call that game “Turtle.”
    ———————————————————————
    :lol: I hate that I just laughed at that visual….

@SPONGE
    “uh oh ming getting chunky”

Lookin just like her momma pre-weight loss surgery :yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

But to stab the ninja because pooted though :lol:
    ——————————————————————–
    Passing gas has the ability to elicit strong emotions :lol:

• Mary Katherine Gallagher

<——- Meet Deborah Ann Burns

Sister Wivvvveeeeee Whats up Wess Side?

Shiiiid, chillin. You know how i do. Ponderin what Imma do for my Mama Sunday,,,Im thinkin cook dinner and call it a day :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

KyCakes says:

__________________________________
    One of my buddies did that to his girl once. He held her under the covers and farted talking about making it “Rumble like thunder under the covers.” :ghost:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Yall remember on Family Guy? Peter said a woman has to learn to love her man’s farts. It’s true. :yes:

• Mary Katherine Gallagher

Jen Jen :party:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    But to stab the ninja because pooted though
    ——————————————————————–
    Passing gas has the ability to elicit strong emotions

I see :hahaha: this broad caught a case for it :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

all mad like there was ‘a better option’ and chit…

:hahaha: Really. Wayne is not a looker. Period. And he dont help with all *waves hand all around* that. :no:

• lashellebelle

@ OTB- Yup. :yes: I saw that ‘nouncement on her page. I will def be purchasing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And laaaaaaaaaawd, that woman stabbed her dude because he pooted. DAYUM! I wonder what he ate for her to get that mad?!

I have a co worker that I usually LOVE. She’s really nice, smart, and sweet. But today…her laugh is making me want to go over there and gut-punch the fugg out of her. UGH! :mad:

@SPONGE
    “uh oh ming getting chunky”

Lookin just like her momma pre-weight loss surgery

Yall tripping. She has had that same round face since birf. She is actually less thick than she was. She got taller. :yes: That baby aint chunky.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

jeniefrumdabloc says:

KyCakes says:
    jeniefrumdabloc says:
    But to stab the ninja because pooted though
    ——————————————————————–
    Passing gas has the ability to elicit strong emotions
    **** breath can too. If you catch a whiff at the wrong time. :yes:

• Trendsetter

KyCakes says:

<——- Meet Deborah Ann Burns

________________________

:ghost: at Thickchick gravie :lol: is that a ponytail???

• Miany

The fart probably aint even stank… Her azz just looney :lol: …Your live-in bf/gf aint just crazy without you knowing. That chick had the knife in arms reach smh

69 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

KyCakes says:
    jeniefrumdabloc says:
    But to stab the ninja because pooted though
    ——————————————————————–
    Passing gas has the ability to elicit strong emotions
    **** breath can too. If you catch a whiff at the wrong time. :yes:
    ———————————————————————
    Because horrible breath can actually smell worse than a poot…

_________

That sounds perfect. They say ‘Mericans spend in the multiple billions on Mothers Day. :huh:

My kids must be with the green coalition..all the handmade/homemade I get. I got mama a Kors bag. Thats what she like. :lol:

We’ll have dinner and chats. :love:

• Miany

<~~~~~~~Mommy aint big just got a thick neck…I think Ming just has a chubby face. The rest of her looks slim to me.. She has that same chunky face 1/2 her daddy’s family has.. Look at Angela, Look at her uncle Run, Look at her Daddy, heyull even her uncle Danny- they all look alike and they all have round chunky faces. :tea:

• NaijaGal

love that Kimora dresses her girls like little girls :love: now about this FL woman, so she gets to have a boy-friend huh? life ain’t been no crystal stair…let me go hold myself :kona:

@SPONGE
    “uh oh ming getting chunky”
    Lookin just like her momma pre-weight loss surgery
    Yall tripping. She has had that same round face since birf. She is actually less thick than she was. She got taller. That baby aint chunky.

Her face just seem round and full to me :shrugs: she looks like a normal teenager, she’s a cutie too. The other one reminds of my lil Diva Neice with that huge bow. My neice be rocking the hell out of them huge bows, and her lil clutch purse lol!

:smack:
    Mother’s Day THIS Sunday???

• Ty

cougar lover says:

<— Hustle Gang G.D.O.D, hottest mixtape out right now.
    _____
    :cosign:

• MissTaken

NaijaGal says:
    love that Kimora dresses her girls like little girls
    ________________________________
    :cool:

Hear my cry Naij :cry: :hug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Mother’s Day THIS Sunday???
    _________________________

I said that same thing :no: Slipping :tea:

NaijaGal says:
    ——————————————————————-
    But you see her? He can’t be no ‘Rock Johnson’….

I find that disgusting couples in the South tend to look similar to each other…
    So just imagine that as a man, which, hell, is what she looks like anydamnway….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

KyCakes says:

69 says:
    jeniefrumdabloc says:
    KyCakes says:
    jeniefrumdabloc says:
    But to stab the ninja because pooted though
    ——————————————————————–
    Passing gas has the ability to elicit strong emotions
    **** breath can too. If you catch a whiff at the wrong time.
    ———————————————————————
    Because horrible breath does actually smell worse than a poot…
    I fixed that statement for you. If you’ve ever had a mofo open up that mouth with fire behind that those words. I’ve smelt breaf so that, I’ve had to question my own damn self. My old manager at FedEx had breath so damn stank that chit pierced my nose. I’d just hold my breath when he was in my face.

Like :wtf: is going in your mouth? :blink:

• OutsidetheBox

Mother’s Day THIS Sunday???

Chop chop.

• goat76

Back from lunch, and y’all already know. A nigga ain’t finna do shat else today.

• NaijaGal

:hug:

:whistle:
    when you cry
    I cry
    we cry
    together

69 says:

Like is going in your mouth?

___________________________________________________

:rofl: Every time he started talking, you should have panched your nose & said, “Do you smell that”

• NaijaGal

I find that disgusting couples in the South tend to look similar to each other…
    ===================
    :stop: that’s only them dudes in the pork n bean projects…well according to First 48 Miami :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

NaijaGal says:

:hug:
    :whistle:

when you cry
    I cry
    we cry
    together
    Ja Rule and Lil Mo? :yes:

:kiss:

@ Naijaboo-

I gotta guy for you if height & financial status aren’t too high up on your list. You know you got 50/11 degrees & ish. (j/k)

:hug:

• Miany

@Naija, OTB.. (ON THE BRIGHT SIDE) FOr some strange reasonm, without even seeing him- I’m almost certain neither one of you would date her boyfriend. :lol:
    I agree that it’s nice to see celeb tweens looking like regular tweens.

• MissTaken

69 says:
    Like is going in your mouth?
    ___________________________________________
    LAWD. I had a eye exam yesterday and this man breathe smelled like dead rotted fish meat mixed with the inside sweat of Chris Bosh strap on. I was so angry because I had to lean in close on the machine so he could see my eyes :huh: It is wasn’t for the fact that I needed to get seen I would have stopped the whole examination. It was torture :crying:

NaijaGal says:

I find that disgusting couples in the South tend to look similar to each other…
    ===================
    ——————————————————————–
    Girl, I said the disgusting couples…not everyone….

I saw some questionable pairings when I was in Jacksonville….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

lashellebelle says:

69 says:
    Like is going in your mouth?
    ___________________________________________________
    :nono:

His attitude matched his stank azz mouth. And during that period in time, I REALLY needed that job. He transferred before I left. I wanted to tell him about his breath too. I was going to leave a note in that office to see a dentist ASAP!

• flsun99

KyCakes says:

<——- Meet Deborah Ann Burns

*********************

Dayuuuummm! That fart must have really pissed her off, lol.

MissTaken says:

——————————————————————-
    Now you KNOW Chrissy Bosh don’t wear not jock strap…

Did you mean his panty liner? :thinking:

• NaijaGal

height & financial status
    ==============
    Harpo who be this man

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

MissTaken says:

69 says:
    Like is going in your mouth?
    ___________________________________________
    LAWD. I had a eye exam yesterday and this man breathe smelled like dead rotted fish meat mixed with the inside sweat of Chris Bosh strap on. I was so angry because I had to lean in close on the machine so he could see my eyes :huh: It is wasn’t for the fact that I needed to get seen I would have stopped the whole examination. It was torture :wail:
    Dr usually have doo doo breaf anyway and Dentist must use some sort of special toothpaste. White teeth with breaf that smell like they just finished eating ass.

Ok. I’m done for the day. :kona:

:dead: @Ky

• KyCakes

My former Brother-in-Law has some Cuh-RAZY halitosis…

My Sister told my Mom :wail: “But his breath is just so nasty”

Ma Dukes was like “Bish you married him, so you HAD to have known before you said ‘I Do’ ”

Notice I said ‘former BIL’ :rofl:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

height & financial status…
    ==============
    …are overrated.

• Milky

who eatin azz??? :waiting:

• lashellebelle

@Naijaboo- He’s a preacha!

• OutsidetheBox

height & financial status…
    ==============
    …are overrated.

:rofl: :ghost:

• Miany

Milky says:
    who eatin azz???
    ^^ so far today… MissTaken’s eye doctor & KY’s ex- BIL,

• NaijaGal

He’s a preacha!
    ===============
    *takes my chuch fanga and tips out* Thanks for trying though :lol:

• Milky

:wave:
    miany
    misstaken
    otb :kiss:
    lashelle
    man
    kycakes
    jenie
    naija
    goat :yawn:
    and everyone else. Happy Mother’s Day in advance to all the Mothers and soon to be mothers

• cougar lover

<—- short, broke, bitter, jealous, but breath smell good tho, and a nicca pass gas in the bathroom if i have enough time to make it! now who out there wanna get with a brotha like me?

• lashellebelle

I only have to go into the office once a year. And one of my co workers has THE WORST breath.
    I be like, “Dayum. Your breath smelled the EXACT same way LAST year!” :blink:

• Bombshell Esq

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

height & financial status…
    ==============
    …are overrated.

————————————-

:huh: This nigga :facepalm:

• Ty

:dead: @ Milky and Man

• OutsidetheBox

:ido: :hahaha: You funny too!

• NaijaGal

Your breath smelled the EXACT same way LAST year!”
    =========================
    :dead: just bury me with a 2 piece, red beans n rice,peppers and a red soda

• Ty

NaijaGal says:

He’s a preacha!
    ===============
    *takes my chuch fanga and tips out* Thanks for trying though

cougar lover says:

——————————————————————–

• NaijaGal

MILKY :waves:

• OutsidetheBox

Just bought my first swimsuit of the season :bite: Its a medium. :grill: IDK the last time I wore medium swimwear.

:ghost: @lashelle

• Miany

@COUGAR.. Sooo the best thing about you is your hygeine :lol:
    @Lashellebelle.. :lol: she brushes her teeth less frequently then you visit the office.

*takes my chuch fanga and tips out* Thanks for trying though
    _________

Bwahahahahah :rofl: :rofl:

Have you smelled it since youve been preggo @Shelley :rofl:

• NaijaGal

Just bought my first swimsuit of the season
    ============
    be-queen-nee or uno piece???

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I’m soooo sleepy today! Today is draggin by! Inbox a nigga some titties or something yall!

——————————————————————
    Don’t forget to tape those lips togeva like Bey does in her H&M ad campaign…

• NaijaGal

The dust has FINALLY settled in Terrence Howard’s bitter divorce — a judge finalized the split this week, TMZ has learned … and the “Red Tails” actor made off like a bandit in the property settlement.

According to the divorce order obtained by TMZ, Terrence gets the lion’s share of marital property — including both houses in Pennsylvania and all 25 of his bank accounts.

And the embarrassing part … Terrence’s ex Michelle Ghent has been ordered to return the actor’s 2011 Range Rover. (She gets to keep her bike … and a BMW).

Terrence was ordered to pay Michelle $5,800 a month in spousal support for the next three years — not a huge sum for someone of Terrence’s means. Bottom line: He scored big.

You’ll recall, Michelle filed for divorce in February 2011 — a year after their wedding — and the split was nasty … with Michelle accusing Terrence of viciously beating her … and Terrence accusing her of being a disgusting racist.
    ============================
    $5800 a month for 3 years for just being married 1 year *let me get me get my groupie steez on, chit* this educated woman chit is for the lames

To Buy List:
    bleaching cream
    silk straight lace front

*what else*???

• lashellebelle

Y’all. I’m NOT kiddin’. I think she has a condition. Her whoooole cube smells like BREATH. BAD breath!

@OTB- :yes:
    I went over to hug her hello and was like, “Come step out here so I can look at you.” Which was code for, Come out here to some fresher air.

• Bombshell Esq

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

———————————-

:thinking: What would you really do if this actually happened? :rofl:

Hey Milkaaaaaaaaay! :wave:

• goat76

I fcuks wit dis Hook big time

Kick’n my shat, jus coolin bout to smoke anotha O
    Kick’n my feet up, now a nigga G’d up prolly rollin wit yo hoe
    Now these folks got something to say bout where I be and where I go
    I heard niggas was looking 4 me pucci nigga here I go.

Here I Go o o o o o

• cougar lover

:biggrin:

@ Man- I have pregnant titties. I don’t think you wanna see these! :no:

(I’m not ashamed either)

• OutsidetheBox

be-queen-nee or uno piece???

:thinking: Uno? Cause its a mono-queen-nee. :yes: A swimdress with sides cut out.

*rubs more whip into skin* :huh:

• Miany

To Buy List:
    bleaching cream
    silk straight lace front
    *what else*???
    ^^^ SILICON
    It depends on your body type.. A lot of em like ridiculously big (fake) boobs and booty.

• Bombshell Esq

lashellebelle says:

@ Man- I have pregnant titties. I don’t think you wanna see these!

(I’m not ashamed either)

———————————–

My titties went up to almost a full C but they still sitting up :pray: I’m enjoying them :D

• OutsidetheBox

Don’t forget to tape those lips togeva like Bey does in her H&M ad campaign…
    ________

*slowly..* :thinking: Tape..those..lips..togedda..

:waiting: Spill the shade. Cause I know its in there.. :lol:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Naija…..Babywipes for the bathroom. You don’t stand a chance without them. :coffee:

#helpful

• Ty

lashellebelle says:

—————————-
    She probably does :ashamed: My granny told one of our neighbors back in the day that her breath was so foul she needed to make sure her bowels weren’t backed up :dead:

• goat76

Tidday pics?????

Sheeit, What happen’n!!

bobbygoat1976 at yahoo dot com

• MoniquetheGeek

silk straight lace front
    _________________________
    Make sure the wig is platinum blonde

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up

• KyCakes

Don’t forget to tape those lips togeva like Bey does in her H&M ad campaign…
    ________

*slowly..* :thinking: Tape..those..lips..togedda..

:waiting: Spill the shade. Cause I know its in there.. :lol:
    ——————————————————————
    I :love: you

• goat76

Fonk what you heard, this choppa get a muthafcuka mind right.

To Buy List:
    bleaching cream
    silk straight lace front

*what else*???

Lease a luxury vehicle
    A pass to all All Star events..

• OutsidetheBox

I heard niggas was looking 4 me pucci nigga here I go.

*G Face* :cool: :listen:

• SOTHERNGRL

MY HUSBAND WORKS WITH A GUY WHOSE BREATH WAS SO BAD. HE SAID THEY WERE
    TALKING AT WORK ONE DAY AND ONE OF HIS COWORKERS ASKED THE GUY “DID YOU JUST FART?” HIM NO; COWORKER WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE. USE TO DRILL WITH A GUY WHOSE BRETH STANK SO DARN BAD. BUT HE WAS A NICE GUY. COULDN’T BRING MYSELF TO TELL HIM HIS BREATH SMELLED LIKE SOMEBODY AZZ.