Celebs Out & About: Tia Mowry and Corey Hardrict, Tahj Mowry

Corey Hardrict and son Cree

Actor Corey Hardrict toted his son Cree on his shoulder during a family trip to the grocery store in Studio City, California. Cree’s mother is actress Tia Mowry-Hardrict. Her parents did a great job raising Tia and her twin sister Tamera Mowry-Housley to be good wives to their husbands and good mothers to their children. It’s not that hard when women realize what their roles in life was meant to be.
Photo: Brooks/INFphoto.com

Tahj Mowry

Tia and Tamera’s little brother, and star of the show ‘Baby Daddy’, Tahj Mowry, was spotted out in NYC on Memorial day. The actor walked through Central Park with his co-stars hugging fans and giving autographs before arriving back to their hotel.
Photo: 247PapsTV/ Splash News

80 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Tia Mowry and Corey Hardrict, Tahj Mowry”

Betamax82 says:

:lol: Tahj :huh: giving autographs for what

Betamax82 says:

Cree is a cutie

Smonae says:

That is not a good shot of Tia :no:

MsLolo says:

Tahj looks like the asian guy from Entourage

GAGIRL87 says:

Tahj Mowry is cute in a metrosexual kinda way!

Tia looks like she has one of them bunk ass wigs my momma got when she don’t feel like doing her hair…when all she gotta do is throw water in it and it curls up real pretty… :kona:

lovezoe says:

It’s the women who don’t have kids or a husband that tried to tell other women what their purpose is. :coffee:

hell_on_heels says:

I’m sorry Auntie, but the “twins” are not cute to me…they look like middle aged white women. And their brother…he needs to STOP using Miguel as his inspiration. Hello Roses…

Bombshell Esq says:

Ya’ll think it is a coincidence that ya’ll was just calling Miguel “Tia & Tamera’s brother aka Smart guy) and BAM here is azz is in a post??? I see you Aunty… :rofl: :rofl:

buddapecan says:

Tamara is my favorite twin. :coffee:

I thought good mothers combed their children’s hair? :smack:

Cory is handsome. Seems like he should be a bigger star based on looks alone. I like his voice too. Taj is a teeny tiny light skinneded cutie. Despite them trying to tell us every five minutes, I don’t listen so I don’t know how good a wife and mother the Mowry girls are. I know they’re smart overall and that impressive.

I remember I used to think Tahj was so cute. :kona:

we was just ta’mbout tia and tamara’s brotha downstairs sandy :coffee:

Bombshell Esq says:

buddapecan says:

Tamara is my favorite twin.
    ———————–

I like Tia better… Tamera seems a bit “upitty” to me :shrug:

hell_on_heels says:

_______

:hahaha: Bless you sistah for saying, cause im still in my child-bearing years. :yes:

————-
    You tried it. Tahj has been wearing this hair since Smart Guy. Miguel thinks he’s the trendsetter :lol:

Miany says:

The lil baby looks JUST LIKE his poppa…. He’s a cutie…

Bombshell Esq says:

I thought good mothers combed their children’s hair?

——————————-

Apparently that only applies when in comes to Beyonce, Jay & Blue Ivy :rolleyes:

Give it a few more years and Cree will be taller than his uncle Tahj :lol:

Bombshell Esq says:

I thought good mothers combed their children’s hair?

——————————-

Apparently that only applies when in comes to Beyonce, Jay & Blue Ivy
    ————
    :shrug: I didn’t think it applied to little boys?? :lol:

miguel, tahj, and kevin should have a reality show…

Chronicles of the LOLLI POP GUILD.. i would watch :coffee:

MoniquetheGeek says:

Aww I’m dressed like Tahj was yesterday. Cute for him.

From downstairs

I’m glad yall called out some real celeb names as the person sitting around gossiping about Amber like a ho. I assumed Sandy was talking about Slim who damn sure ain’t no celeb. But Sandy did say on Twitter that she had dinner with him last night.
    *********************
    Miany says:

:cosign: all of this….even the part bout Slim, that’s who I thought she was talking bout.

*******************

Ok. I thought I was the onliest one.

Ty says:

I thought good mothers combed their children’s hair
    :crying:

Bombshell Esq says:

I thought good mothers combed their children’s hair?

——————————-

Apparently that only applies when in comes to Beyonce, Jay & Blue Ivy
    ————
    I didn’t think it applied to little boys??

But Sandra said Blue Ivy ill a boy thats why the dress her in ..jeans. *files nails*

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

————-
    —————
    Scratch that, since he was kickin it with Mary-Kay and Ashley on Full House :lol:

MsLolo says:

Chronicles of the LOLLI POP GUILD

Ty says:

Sandra had lunch with Slim :shrug:

Did they ride in the Bugatti or the Jetta :popcorn:

Cuban Princess says:

Aww Cree is a cutie :love: giving me baby fever

Did they ride in the Bugatti or the Jetta

:rofl: :wail: Im not even.. :rofl:

——–
    In her urban wear, huh? :think: I wonder if her parent’s dress her in her father’s name brand of clothing; Rockka Wear…. :kona:

Chronicles of the LOLLI POP GUILD
    ———–
    I wish there was an emote for the “bird” cause I’d give it to you right now! :rofl:

I doubt it! :lol: Jay sold his part of RocaWear for like 200 cool millys a while ago. But im sure he prolly still gets some coins somehow from it.

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

——–
    In her urban wear, huh? I wonder if her parent’s dress her in her father’s name brand of clothing; Rockka Wear….

Rockka wear? I doubt it..bey dont look like the type to shop at da local citi trendz or rainbow :coffee:

lovezoe says:

It doesn’t matter who is delivering the message as long as the message is delivered. :coffee:

Pickachu Tran says:

we was just ta’mbout tia and tamara’s brotha downstairs sandy

Was it about him being gay? :coffee:

Ty says:

Smart Guy is not :homoswitch:

Is he :huh:

So if that message encompasses all women how do you explain yourself? You dont “plan” to have kids or a husband..does your life then have no purpose? SUPER SADS!

I have a case of the I can’ts with you OTB :hahaha:

I don’t think Tahj is :homoswitch: …I think he just likes the pank toe.

Ty says:

Sandra had lunch with Slim

Did they ride in the Bugatti or the Jetta

Wow. You too, Ty? :no:

Pickachu Tran says:

we was just ta’mbout tia and tamara’s brotha downstairs sandy

Was it about him being gay?

No it was about him BEING THE singer, songer writer, and kick boxing champion MIGUEL…

is he gay tho? as tight as them pants are I wouldn’t be a bit surprised :coffee:

I thought good mothers combed their children’s hair

*sucks teef* She just be saying stuff. Get on mah nerves! :lol: :oops:

Pickachu Tran says:

is he gay tho? as tight as them pants are I wouldn’t be a bit surprised

I thought that was common knowledge. :coffee:

Ty says:

:crying:

Auntie u told me Slim drives a Bugatti and u drive a Jetta :shrug:

U know Im nosey. So who drove, what did he have on, did he talk about Viv’s wig :waiting:

Pour the tea :popcorn:

Auntie drinking right much tea today. :rofl:

So is that :cloud: @ *scrolls to see which twin this is* TIA?

Or LMAOOOO is his combed cause umm his curls are defined?? I just dont never know in hurr! :woohoo:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ OTB :rofl:

Wow. You too, Ty?

:rofl: Now dont be trying to go in your feelings! All she asked was who drove?!?! :rofl:

Auntie u told me Slim drives a Bugatti and u drive a Jetta

U know Im nosey. So who drove, what did he have on, did he talk about Viv’s wig

Pour the tea

:rofl: :wail:

watchu mean common Knowledge @Sandra? Did he say he was gay? Or are you saying because of the way he dresses??

GA! :kiss:

I’ve been watching the Borgias. I’m half way through the second season now. Jordan came in Saturday talking about, I thought you were watching the Lion King. I thought I heard Uncle Scar. :smack:

MzDimplez1123 says:

GA!

u watch the showtime version or the netflix/BBC version either WAY I LOVE THAT SHOW…

Viv’s wig :rofl:

I wonder if she ever took it off during Mr. Nasty time… :think:

I wonder if she looked like this –> :lolsign: since she is rumored to have badley damaged hair… :think:

I dont like :rofl: :rofl: @Razz’s gravi

@ Pickachu…..IONO, copies kinda fall in my lap. :ashamed:

Get me bodied get me bodied get me bodied get me bodied
    :headphone:

Used to be the jam with pre-game warm ups when I played V-Ball… Everybody would break out in dance when the dance part came on…might be why we had a 22-1 W-L record too :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Dimpz it’s pretty good, what you think about Juan?

OTB you heard/see that Chief Keef told Katy Perry she could suck the skin of his dack? :rofl:

:smack: at Pickachu….I’m assuming i’m watching the showtime version. I have no idea who is in the netflix/bbc one. sorry.

Ty says:

I dont like @Razz’s gravi
    *opens my other eye* :huh: Is that Chief Keef :shrug:

Razz she has bigger problems then damaged hair, her :boobs: are lopisided and on an angle *pulls out protractor* definitely an acute angle :yes:

Somebody need to remind Katy what her butt would be doing were it not for studio fixing and photoshop. :rofl:

Memba Russell tweeted that pic of her bare face? :rofl: I knew he didnt love her then.

@ GAGirl…..I can’t stand him but I adore Cesare’. :yes:

I think he is jealous and scared as hell that he is not a true Borgia.

Yardgirl says:

Hold up!!! Smart Guy :gay: I did not know this at all! He is on a show called “Baby Daddy” on Disney Family, it’s corny but cute. Gay huh… :kona:

MzDimplez1123 says:

a bunch of nobody’s..but I prefer the bbc version over the showtime one.. I watch the showtime version for the glitz and glamour…

Miany says:

MzDimplez1123 says:
    ^^ :lol: what are you watching it on? I really enjoyed the one episode of the show I’ve seen. I’ve been looking for a way to watch em all, back to back.

Ty says:

I dont like @Razz’s gravi
    *opens my other eye* Is that Chief Keef

Razz she has bigger problems then damaged hair, her are lopisided and on an angle *pulls out protractor* definitely an acute angle
    ——————–
    It’s not chief keef :lol:

And sheeeeww, she better go get her money back or get them re-done :lol:

@ Miany….My computer. :ashamed:

@ Pickachu…Ah, I’ve never seen the BBC one. :no:

Memba Russell tweeted that pic of her bare face? I knew he didnt love her then.
    ——————–
    :rofl: I remember!!!

brb :pc:

I cant even take the pope seriously after watching the borgias :no: sad but true.. Them nigras was nothing to PLAY WITH

Yardgirl says:

@ BEDAZZLED:

You are right!! :yes: I always get those 2 channels mixed up, that’s the curse of the DVR, you set it and then forget it :biggrin:

WITHOUT MAKE UP KATY PERRY’S FACE LOOKS LIKE A BLANK SHEET OF PAPER.

Leslie says:

Cree is adorable! I love his smile!

ricanlbc says:

WTH does TIA have on tho? Her weave/wig looks Awful all that $$$ she should always be on point! Her brother tho…..#gayasthedayislong

MrsMantha says:

Thank you soo much Outsidethebox.. NOONE can tell ANYONE what their roles in life is to be. I like how Sandra just totally ignored your question. Sandra why dont you heed to your own message? According to you, you aren’t following your “role” by being a lesbian…..

KSabrena says: