Did Rapper Tim Dog Fake His Own Death?

Rapper Tim Dog

Back in February, media outlets reported the death of long forgotten rapper Tim Dog who reportedly died of diabetes complications. But a Mississippi woman has stepped forward to say she doesn’t believe Dog is really dead, and that he may have faked his own death to avoid paying back $2 million in loans.

The woman, who spoke anonymously to WREG, said Dog is a con man who may have pulled off his biggest con yet.

From WREG.com:

Timothy Blair, more commonly known as Tim Dog, owes her money. When he was reported dead, she says, all the payments stopped.
He got famous in the 90s for his song about Compton but Tim Dog’s lasting legacy, in Esther Pilgrim’s mind, will be something else.
“He really thinks he can outsmart everybody,” she said.

The rapper, whose real name is Timothy Blair, swindled her out $32,000. “A fictitious business deal,” she said.

She’s not the only one who says Tim Dog is a conman.

“Twenty victims have contacted me personally from around the world,” she said.

In 2011, a Mississippi judged ordered Blair to pay her back, “One hundred dollars per month.”

Esther says she received those payments up until she got the phone call that Tim Dog was dead.

News Channel 3 (WREG) sent a private investigator to Atlanta to dig up information on Dog. The private investigator was unable find a death record for Timothy Blair. Additionally, the PI confirmed an active address for Blair in Atlanta. “Active” as of April. Blair reportedly “died” on February 14th.

• Man Shot in Maybach On I-20 May Be Miami Rapper
  • Jackson 5 Songwriter, Producer Deke Richards Dies
  • Police investigate man’s death at home of rapper Rick Ross
  • Crime: Culinary Chef explains how he “slowly cooked” his wife for 4 days

127 Responses to “Did Rapper Tim Dog Fake His Own Death?”

A.J. says:

Who is a Tim Dog? :shrug:

:tea: dude looks real familiar

Betamax82 says:

Who ?

A.J. says:

:wtf:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Who?

NaijaGal says:

only Dogs I know are Snoop Dog and Nate Dog (RIP)…we don’t know who Tim Dog is ma’am

Diva says:

@Libra, what you was dranking? Do you have any more you willing to share? drunk azz
      —————————–
      Martinis Ugh :hurl:

Such A F'n Lady says:

He does look familiar, but I think that’s just cause he looks like a cross between Nate Dog and Treach. :shrugs:

iAmChan says:

Tim Dog, the same dude Dre and Snoop dissed on “Dre Day” along with Eazy E and Luke.

flsun99 says:

Never heard of him.

Betamax82 says:

$100 a month da hell

Just Looking says:

Tim Dog *Cackles :rofl:

WHO?????

Such A F’n Lady says:

You know what your right :yes: that’s exactly what it is

He was like $100 a month? Bish please, I’m bout to check outta here :dead:

Bombshell Esq says:

I’on got NOTHING on this chit b/c I’on eeeennn know who this is :shurg:

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:

Thank you Kay… I’m looking at convertible car seats b/c it makes more sense to spend the money once for a car seat they can use up to 70 or so lbs

& Thank you GiGi.. You can never have too many onesies I hear

Trendsetter says:

:blink:

:thinking: Somebody Get down to the bottom of this :lol:

bellashay says:

Wow. Don’t know him. Sure there’s at least funeral pics out there. Smdh if this is true.

A.J. says:

$100 a month da hell<-hopefully not on 32,000 grand
      Right, where they do this at? :shrug: I need to go their for my next loan of any kind :yes:

*over dramatic voice* GG, I challenged you downstairs yo! :lol:

@ Bomb,

Your husband and I have a few things in common, my twin didn’t make it out of our crawling years either….she’s my angel tho, got one tattooed on my back in her memory.

MissTaken says:

:huh: is this Nate Dogg third cousin or something?

Who dis cat is?? Nigga done dipped off because of $100 per month payments… :no:

You can never have too many onesies I hear
      ======
      I voted for the other kind of onesies :tea:

@DTTS

Did you get that message?

bellashay says:

Oh lawd other nigs go try and fake their death now to avoid pay backs.

He had that FUKK COMPTON song. :shrug:

Esther Pilgrim
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dearest E (cause Imma refuse to call you Esther):

Bish instead of loaning out $32k large; your azz needed to invest in a legal name change.

Fugg you and your parents.

Your sister in Christ,

Kdub

@ Bomb,

=============
      Chan & Esq, This was me :yes: The other baby died early on in my Mom’s belly. 1st trimester. I gots work to do here! :yes:

Miss Mainey says:

:popcorn: This gon be good (Coming to America, Black Awareness Rally)

Betamax82 says:

:lol: Chan

goat76 says:

Who the fcuk is Tim Dog? How did this nigga deserve his own post?

We had good conversations going on and you put up a post on this nigga!!

I swear!

Bombshell Esq says:

@ Bomb,

————————————–

Definitely do… Hubby has a rosary and cross tatted on his forearm dedicated to his twin and his daddy :(

Bombshell Esq says:

DTTS :hugs: sorry to hear babe

& what are these drawstring things you speak of :thinking:

Just Looking says:

The baby whisperer left comment downstairs.
      <<<<—– Expert

Bombshell Esq says:

:rofl: Fugg whoever is saying this dude looks like Nate Doggs third cousin :rofl:

iAmChan says:

Don’t get mad at Sandra for this post. This nigga could have possibly pulled off what everybody THOUGHT 2Pac pulled off…..all over a $100 a month judgement!!!

Bombshell Esq says:

Dearest E (cause Imma refuse to call you Esther):

Fugg you and your parents.

Your sister in Christ,

Kdub

————————————-

Fuggin’ KDUB :ghost:

A.J. says:

The news channel people are very busy indeed :yes: Chit they aint got no news where they at?

NaijaGal says:

He had that FUKK COMPTON song.
      ==========
      :stop: so you’ve heard of him? :eek: kudos

@ Bomb,

that was a nice gesture tho :hug:

@ Naija…I’m old and I wasn’t always THIS lame. :ashamed:

iAmChan says:

This part of the write up made me chuckle.

NaijaGal says:

We had good conversations going on and you put up a post on this nigga!!

I swear!
      =================
      you mad huh :rofl: :rofl:

*I bet you give the best thrusts when your mad* :whistles:

KayCeiSoul says:

He was like $100 a month? Bish please, I’m bout to check outta here

***************************

:rofl: You stooopid Chan! :rofl:

If he did this over $100 a month then ain’t no tellin’ what

JustB says:

He rather be dead than pay $100/mo?? That’s serious. :hahaha:

That ninja A$AP still giving me hair envy! :wail:

MissTaken says:

@KDub Esther Pilgrim sounds like a stripper who look like Aunt Esther from Sanford and Sons. When she strip she take her teeth out her mouth and make her gums clap :bounce: Be talking bout yea that’s that nasty chit right here….playing in her navel

69 says:

(from downstairs)

lovezoe says:
      but why did Keiara wait 25 years to have sex and have it up to a dude after knowing him 3 weeks
      —————-
      Who is Keiara? I know a Kiara and she for sure didn’t wait 25 years to pop that cherry
      —————-
      Lauren London from The Game
      That dopamine is a powerful brain drug. The main purpose of dopamine is to break down your resistance to a man so you can get pregnant. Dopamine is a tool to help man be fruitful and populate the earth. Don’t you notice the man usually always bounces right after he hits it? :coffee:
      Sandra since you’re the sexpert and chit, tell me why 95% of the time after I cum I cannot stand to even think about sex for like 10 minutes or so. In all honesty, I don’t even want to me touched. It’s like 30 seconds ago I was all into it but after the deed is done I have zero interest… :waiting:

Betamax82 says:

:lol: :crazy:

libra80sbaby says:

This nigguh didn’t deserve naan post on SR :nono: I thought that nigguh was a morning glory Sandra owed a favor to :coffee:

Such A F'n Lady says:

I tell you what, if someone owes me $32k and only paying $100 a month Imma be pissed as heyul. Let me find out that mf died. I’m going to the funeral to collect from the family or the estate. Believe that. :yes: It wouldn’t have taken months to find out he was alive. :nono:

—————————–
      I’m the same way…let me know what you find out. :coffee:

A.J. says:

:lol: cackle :rofl:

Betamax82 says:

:huh:

Esq, no worries. I enjoyed my only child upbringing :rofl: :ashamed:

They are onesies with a drawstring at the bottom–no legs.

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Chan
      My message cut off!
      Ain’t no telling what dudes payin’ triple that tab would do.

_______

:yes:

Apparition says:

I remember watching the video to “**** Compton” on The Box back in the day. It wasn’t even a whole video, they cut it off with the static screen like it was so incendiary. I guess to make you buy the single.

Was he even gonna be done paying that debt in this life at that rate? :blink:

The judge basically made him give her an allowance. :no:

Screw, you ain’t met the right one yet :tea:

kahmmillion says:

These broads are stupid as hell. Tim Dog Caucasian women all over the world sending him money. He promised to be with them, all the while was bilking them out of their life savings. Dateline did a story on him late last year or early this year. Hilarious.

Thank you Man and Apparition! I was starting to feel alone in here. :hug:

JustB says:

@Dimpz… me too! Makes me want to go to the doobie shop. :yes:

69 says:

—————————–
      I’m the same way…let me know what you find out. :coffee:
      Sandra ain’t gonna respond. She good for ignoring the real questions while entertaining the superficial ones. :rofl:

:dead: from Kdub AND MsTake! :eek:

bbl mtg

She was goin be 1000 years old waiting on that $100 a month! :rofl:

Bombshell Esq says:

libra80sbaby says:

This nigguh didn’t deserve naan post on SR I thought that nigguh was a morning glory Sandra owed a favor to
      ———————————————–

EERRRRMMMMAAAAAGGGGAAAAAAWWWDDDDDD!!!!!!!! I done spit water all over my subpoenas Thanks to your fuggin’ ass :rofl: :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Hey Fay : )

Betamax82 says:

Such A F’n Lady says:

I tell you what, if someone owes me $32k and only paying $100 a month Imma be pissed as heyul. Let me find out that mf died. I’m going to the funeral to collect from the family or the estate. Believe that. It wouldn’t have taken months to find out he was alive.
      ______________________________________________________________

Like on CB-4 when ole boy died amd dude came to his funeral whooping his azz in the casket talmbout where’s my money mofo :rofl:

Bombshell Esq says:

They are onesies with a drawstring at the bottom–no legs.

———————————–

:pc:

Trendsetter says:

kahmmillion says:

sure did…I caught a lil bit of that episode

NaijaGal says:

========================
      you got momma issues…you out here killing prostitutes sir?

69 says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Screw, you ain’t met the right one yet :coffee:
      If I go about 5 days without doing anything, then yeah, I can still keep interest and possibly keep an erection after I cum but if ordinarily speaking. Once I release, it's almost like resentment is what I feel. You know there are always questions you can't ask people for fear of sounding crazy but this is one of them. :shrug:

lovezoe says:

Who ready for the Scandal finale? I think Byron Douglas is Olivia daddy.

Ty says:

:yes:

Why da hell were they loaning him money :shrug: We cant even call him a one hit wonder because he wasnt even relevent in his prime :coffee:

goat76 says:

————
      I can’t even give her a pass for this post.

69 says:

NaijaGal says:

========================
      you got momma issues…you out here killing prostitutes sir?
      You think Sandra gonna blame it on my mom. :rofl:

and hell naw I ain’t killing nobody. You ain’t gonna have me in the pokey with Mandingo and his five friends. :no:

A.J. says:

I think Byron Douglas is Olivia daddy.
      I think Byron Davis need to fix dem bottom teefus. Chit look like infection has set in deep :no:

I thought everybody ain’t wanna be bothered after :jack: a big one. So this ISN’T normal? :think:

MissTaken says:

Was he even gonna be done paying that debt in this life at that rate
      by MzDimplez1123 on May 16, 2013 at 11:50 am
      ——————–
      Uh I ain’t no math wiz but that’s 320 installments of payments…..12 months in a year? :pc: Is that 26 years :dead:
      If my math wrong :stop: I am real good in social studies :grin:

KayCeiSoul says:

A.J. says:

The news channel people are very busy indeed Chit they aint got no news where they at?

************************

This is a new trend I’m noticing. Reporter/Bounty Hunters. News people are going above and beyond to seek out ratchet bullchit. Fox 2 here has two reporters that will follow folks right into their nightstand & panty drawer if they could. I cannot stand these disrespectful bastids.

anw_rootbeer says:

NaijaGal says:

Mad dog no good from Martin??!

A.J. says:

I think Byron Douglas is Olivia daddy.
      ——————–
      I hate chew :dead: :casket:

69 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I thought everybody ain’t wanna be bothered after a big one. So this ISN’T normal?
      So you feel the same way too? :waiting:

Don’t lie, because I really do feel that way.

NaijaGal says:

You think Sandra gonna blame it on my mom
      =======================
      since you’re black the options are 1) single parenthood fcuked you up or 2) hip hop did it

goat76 says:

NaijaGal says:

We had good conversations going on and you put up a post on this nigga!!

I swear!
      =================
      you mad huh :rofl: :rofl:

*I bet you give the best thrusts when your mad*
      ———————-
      Yeah I’m mad…lol

She been rolling out post like hell this morning, and now we prolly gonna be stuck wit this nigga until 4:00 this afternoon.

LOL@best thrust when I’m mad….Ain’t nothing like some good ole mad/make-up sex.

lovezoe says:

Bombshell- I got an infant seat. To me they are very easy in the first months, but if you choose to get a convertible, get a Britax marathon. We use cloth diapers, so that may not be your thing. Onesies and socks are your go to things. If you are breast feeding, a good bra. If not, make sure you take formula to the hospital. Many hospitals no longer keep formula if the baby is not Nicu. Receiving blankets are good. Get one of those swaddlers, the name of a good brand escapes me now. Lastly, Amazon is your friend. :)

69 says:

Antonia

Did you get my shout out in the IMAN post downstairs? :coffee:

KayCeiSoul says:

:cosign: @ Man – I thought it was normal too….at least it is for me it is. :shrug:
      *Dropkicksdude* GTF-away! Sleep on the window seal for all I care. Chit.

———————-
      Yeah I’m mad…lol
      LOL@best thrust when I’m mad….Ain’t nothing like some good ole mad/make-up sex.
      —————–
      GOAT….my nigguh :ghost:

A.J. says:

A.J. says:

************************

Sho’nuff. Following people and chit with camera’s all in their faces and you cant touch them!

NaijaGal says:

Mad dog no good from Martin??!
      ==================
      cause Mad Dog ain’t no good :rofl: :rofl:

RIP Gary Coleman…he died ashy but he always moisturized my heart

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: @ this story and :ghost: at 69!

So you feel the same way too?

Don’t lie, because I really do feel that way.

I swear I thought this was normal.

Also, when you phucking, NOTHING seems nasty but time you bust, you be like I won’t EVA do no nasty chit like ____________ :nono:

NaijaGal says:

Mad dog no good from Martin??!
      ==================
      cause Mad Dog ain’t no good
      RIP Gary Coleman…he died ashy but he always moisturized my heart
      —————–
      Yo!! I’m out..this chit here :dead:

69 says:

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Man – I thought it was normal too….at least it is for me it is.
      *Dropkicksdude* GTF-away! Sleep on the window seal for all I care. Chit.
      Keep the confessions rolling. I’m :waiting: to see who else feels this way and what Sandra has to say. All this cuddling after sex every time has always baffled me. :huh:

libra80sbaby says:

I swear I thought this was normal.
      ———————–
      Tis true :yes:

Gigi26 says:

MOTHERFUGG Naija for asking 69 if he killing prostitutes!! :dead:

MissTaken says:

———————————————–
      so he a black market morning glory you say?
      :whistle; TAKE ME TO THE WATEEERRRR :dead

69 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

So you feel the same way too?
      Don’t lie, because I really do feel that way.
      I swear I thought this was normal.

:champ:

See this is why I like online discussion boards. You find out the real truth without all the bullchit. I knew I wasn’t alone in this. :yes:

You my nigga for keepin it a hunned :fistbump:

Gigi26 says:

Well my dude don’t have a prollem cuddling after he nuts…hell he’ll even slip it in for seconds right after he nuts..maybe that’s just him :shrugs:

:rofl: at this entire post

69 says:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: @ this story and :ghost: at 69!

I just be trying to find out the truth in chit. :lol:

MissTaken says:

************************

by KayCeiSoul on May 16, 2013 at 11:57 am
      —————
      They are going to cross the wrong one and get knotted up :karate: Remember when dude from Cheaters got stabbed :rofl:

iAmChan says:

Same with porn. After the nut, those chicks are demeaning.

69 says:

Gigi26 says:

Well my dude don’t have a prollem cuddling after he nuts…hell he’ll even slip it in for seconds right after he nuts..maybe that’s just him :shrug:
      Are you married tho? That may be the kicker? :thinking:

Gigi26 says:

If a bytch giving a dude that call himself “Tim Dog” 32k she deserves not a penny back. Idiot :lol:

MissTaken…..I was being an ass when I asked that. Who the the hell wanna wait that long though?

Ty says:

Miany says:

^^^^ They waiting for someone to fugg em up.. It will be well earned.. ole supa save-a-heaux azz.

Gigi26 says:

Are you married tho? That may be the kicker?
      ————————————–
      Nope. Not even engaged :lol:

he died ashy but he always moisturized my heart
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:wail:

*runs out like Nessa Huxtable AGANE*

:ghost: LAWD. Imma get fiy’red

MissTaken says:

by MzDimplez1123 on May 16, 2013 at 12:07 pm
      ———–
      :lol: I know I just was curious about the time frame. I am lame like that

Gigi26 says:

————————
      :cosign: :cell: Esther so I can “borrow” 5 G’s and make $25 monthly payments and chit. She got it

KayCeiSoul says:

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:

************************************
      You are very welcome! :hug:

Exactly! See, I didn’t do that. And ended up spending all that doggone money TWICE for Fat-Fat! :mad:

One thing to consider, the newer modeled car seats/systems are really bulky. You have to have alot of space even for one, so you may want to consider that if you don’t have a truck or SUV.

Yayyy! Twin Boobahs!! :heart:

Ty says:

69 says:

Antonia

Did you get my shout out in the IMAN post downstairs?
      No hun…I sorry :hug:

Did one of yall call him Mad Dog 20/20 :rofl: :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

Miany says:

*******************************

YES Miany! Google Charlie LeDuff! I dread the day that they report finding his azz evenly distributed throughout Metro Detroit in Ziploc bags, but it’s coming. :coffee:

MissTaken says:

Why does it look like the way he is posing in that shot he is trying to hide a deformity like a short arm or baby legs? Like that mike epps stand up where he say dude ask for the number with his arm behind his back then when he get it his short arm grab the paper :ghost:

MissTaken says:

——————–
      You know what…. :dead: but :spank: first

heartland says:

There was a segment on DATELINE about Tim Dog (last year) and his scams..major con artist! I doubt he is dead!

tintin1979 says:

okayyyyy….

Shereezy says:

lovezoe says:

****************************************************
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Co-Signed with all of this ^^^^^^^

Amazon for Diapers and wipes

Get the infant car seat then buy convertable – I am only suggesting this because the first few months the baby is small andat converter seat will be too big for an infant – even though they make inserts – trust me its easier with the infant seat then switch over to the conversion. I did get a Britax converion seat well – they are one of the higher rated for saftey. I got the Chico KeyFit 30 stroller and car seat as the initial baby travel gear tho………

Sorry i know i just but all in..but had to give my two cents!