Fan Gropes Slutty Beyonce’s Butt

Fan slaps Beyonce's Butt

Like most hot to trot women, cocktail lounge singer Beyonce believes that the way she dresses has no bearing on how she is perceived by men.

Ask any real man if he prefers leering at scantily dressed women or fully dressed women, and if he is honest, he will say he ogles the women who are dressed like sluts. That doesn’t mean sluts deserve to be raped, but it doesn’t help that they make themselves look like an easy target for men with ulterior motives.

Beyonce learned that lesson the hard way during her Mrs. Carter Show world tour in Copenhagen, Denmark, on Monday night, when a male fan reached up and grabbed a handful of her sequined butt.

Beyonce Slapped and Hair Pulled at Concert

The Daily Mail UK reports that Beyonce was outraged when the overexcited fan slapped that arse.

In film footage uploaded to YouTube.com by a fellow concert-goer, Beyonce can be heard shrieking: “I will have you escorted out right now, alright?”

This isn’t the first time that a fan got their monies worth by manhandling Beyonce.

In April, a fan in Serbia almost snatched Beyonce’s lacefront wig off her head as she waded through the audience with bodyguards. Luckily her wig glue held fast.

Beyonce will need better security when her tour pulls into Duluth, GA, just north of Atlanta, on July 12.

• Shocking Video: Beyonce Slapped, Hair Pulled During Concert
  • Beyonce Reveals Her New Boob Job at Jay Z’s Concert
  • President Obama Gallops to Beyonce’s Rescue?

165 Responses to “Fan Gropes Slutty Beyonce’s Butt”

VDot says:

:no: I don’t like the way this is worded Sandy. #rapeculture

:rofl: :rofl:

He wanted come cake cake cake cake cake. :danban:

Bombshell Esq says:

:thinking: How is this woman a slut because some jack a$$ decided to be indecent???? Folks are sooooo disrespectful… If she’d turned around and slapped the taste out of his mouth I wouldn’t be mad :nono:

Morning Roses!!! :waves:

Miany says:

^^ They will have SECURITY BEEFED ALLDAWAY UP. Trust Julius and ‘em already know bout you Auntie :tea:

Jenie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Smonae says:

Sandra really :shocked:
      Slutty B, take that back :angry:

If she’d turned around and slapped the taste out of his mouth
      Now THAT I would have clicked the link and watched the video for. :lol:

Cubarican says:

Beyonce is Beyonce. They woulda grabbed her butt at any chance even if she was wearing a burlap sack.

Bombshell Esq says:

VA take yo a$$ on with that gravi… It’s too early for you not to be shyt :rofl: :rof:

Miany says:

@Vdot….Sandra doesn’t advocate rape or the rape culture. She never told me herself but, I just know she aint crazy. She’s running a business, She just says these things to be provocative.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

That was mad disrespectful, Son! :mad: :shotsfired:

Smonae says:

Sandy I’m thinking Bey gone need to beef up on security in GA because :coffee:
      Oh never mind I like my login :winky:

:waves: Jenie & Bombshell

Bombshell Esq says:

:thinking: I REALLY believe Aunty has a thing for Beyonce and tries to hide it by shading her… :tea: #justanobservation #dontbanme :kona:

Bombshell Esq says:

VA take yo a$$ on with that gravi… It’s too early for you not to be shyt
      I done told ya’ll not to be mad. he’s being patient and gentle. :rofl:

Bombshell Esq says:

Smonae :hugs:

I thought she was going off the above pic before I scrolled down..It was pretty funny though.

Sandra you’re pretty wrong for calling her slutty, before you change the Title of post this is calling her slutty–> “Fan Gropes Slutty Beyonce’s Butt”

They’re ‘costumes’. It’s not like she dresses like this in public. And I think it’s pretty well known she’s far from the name she’s being called being that she’s as private as she is.

That wasn’t right and you know it. I still love you for the ****tail singer :cloud: though :lol:

that_VA_thickchick says:
      If she’d turned around and slapped the taste out of his mouth
      Now THAT I would have clicked the link and watched the video for.
      ^^ @Bombshell… :tea: I wouldn’t be mad either. I know if a random wants to violate your personal space, they get what’s coming.
      @That_VA…I think we’d ALL click the link to see Beyonce act up. :lol:

****tail lounge singer Beyonce

:rofl: I stopped right there and died..
      *scrolls back up to finish reading*

VDot says:

‘I REALLY believe Aunty has a thing for Beyonce and tries to hide it by shading her…”

:yes: let Bey shout her out on instagram, orgasm city! She :loves: Bey. I’m pretty sure she knows the entire routine to Single Ladies…maybe even Dance For You :lol:

:yawn:

so all the ATL folks who watch Love & Hip Hop is that how yall dress for job interviews? :rofl:

Ya’ll already know what it is when you see Bey’s pic up there. You know Auntie liable to say any and everything. Ya’ll already know. :coffee:

Flawless says:

:blink: at this write up

NaijaGal says:

To work at a shoe store, owned by a DJ…. probably. :rofl:

————–
      TURN DOWN FOR WHAT NAIJA?? :rofl:

:dead:

Miany says:

@Picka…who’s that in the gravi? She kinda put me in the mind of a spray tanned Nicki Minaj

Smonae says:

Najia they were dressed like they were auditioning for the strip club :no:

@Naija

I can see where Drew was coming from when he said it made good business sense to have attractive women working there. And Tracy was out of line. And while we talking about professional, she sliding her shoes off like she bout to square up :nono: I would LOVE to see her run up on someone for real and get her a.s.s handed to her.

Betamax82 says:

Now why this woman gotta be a slut :rolleyes:

To work at a shoe store, owned by a DJ…. probably
      ————
      Talking about lower back tattoos and such… Baby Bop straight up called her a video hoe :lol:

VDot says:

Speaking of violating fans, what are yall thoughts on that sprite pulling Danny Browns dyck out while he was rapping and giving him head while on stage?

VDot says:

:shocked:

Who did what now?

But first, who is Danny Brown?

Drew is about that money though… :lol:

Go get the money Tracey! :hahaha:

I like how she was giving Francine advise…even though she still is clearly not over Rainbow Drew :lol:

__________________________

:shrugs: i’on know its just some white chick with too much makeup floating around FB… Nicki M. is the ANTICHRIST I tell ya

GAGIRL87 says:

___________________________________________________________________

The power just went out in my building and there’s no windows… :blink: Talk about black as fugg in the building!!

libra80sbaby says:

Look where that man seat is at???!! That mufuggah paid a GRIP (pun intended). Now I aint sayin he shoulda grabbed her, but I understand :coffee:

To work at a shoe store, owned by a DJ…. probably
      ————
      And Drew called the tat a “hole in one”. :rofl:

Bombshell Esq says:

——————————-

:no: That CAN’T be real life… HAS TO BE some made for tv shyt otherwise :facepalm:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Vdot :shocked: let me check this out :pc:

I got a degree!! What you got you hater?! HATER!!

Chile I am so :sick: hunny I can’t breathe ,,,, I hate Georgia air :crying:

VDot says:

:no: I don’t like the way this is worded Sandy

It’s time to teach our daughters that dressing like a slut has dire consequences. They can’t walk around these men with half their asses exposed unless they work in strip clubs. :nono:

NaijaGal says:

the tight white skinny jeans killed me…shouting “you got a degree” buttaraum ma’am you’re ‘interviewing’ to sell sneakers

Drew is about that money though…

Go get the money Tracey!

I was JUST about to say I love how he ends every conversation with “ok, go get the money”. He’own give a fugg what she talkin bout.

Miany says:

@VDOT.. I dunno who dude is but these fans be doing way tooo much :tea:

…In a BOUTIQUE though Naija…that’s different. :sarcasm:

VDot says:
      I don’t like the way this is worded Sandy

So true, you can still look stylish without showing your goods :yes: Had to get on my niece the other day. By the way I am so sick of the damn teenagers they make me damn sick :angry: ugh rant :mad:

VDot says:
      I don’t like the way this is worded Sandy

I kinda agree with you here, but I believe ANY woman can get raped WHEN dealing with those type of men it doesnt matter what u look like or how old you are.

but on the other hand Like the OLD folks say, if you dont wanna be treated like a slut, dont dress like ONE.

NaijaGal says:

all these old women getting raped in their moo-moos and house dresses better stop showing off their ankles…sluts

GAGIRL87 says:

:whistle: Off the record, I was going through some bull****
      Post-survivor, she on fire, who wanna hear my bull****?
      Meanwhile, this nigga putting his hands on me
      I swear y’all don’t know the half of this industry

I’m feeling this Dirty Laundry by Kelly :coffee:

libra80sbaby says:

He got his money’s worth. :coffee:

————
      You know it’s hard out heah for a ho…girl..business ain’t what it used to be and she need that rent monay!

Oh gawd :rolleyes: Ya’ll have a great day bout to sit under this vicks thing :peace:

==========================
      but didn’t she say how she doesn’t like microwavable bitches, then how are you cool with Buckey…she’s as instant as they come…and Buck can miss me catching main girl feelings knowing she’s a side hoe

Miany says:

@Jenie.. hope you feel better soon :hug:
      @Sandra… c’mon Auntie. :stop: I was tryna ride with you, calling you provocotive and stuff but, you really believe we should teach our daughters that men have NO SELF CONTROL & if she gets raped, that means it’s her fault???? You wanna have rape victims second guessing themselves??/ Thinking that maybe she smiled to seductively at a passing stranger or maybe her red lipstick screamed WH*RE?? Or maybe she should wear pants only???

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

The power just went out in my building and there’s no windows…

If I worked in a building with no windows, I would be prepared with 1. Fresh batteries for my flashlight; 2. Scented candles; 3. At least 2 portable cell phone chargers. :cell:

—————
      I was just getting ready to say somebody just got arrested for raping somebody’s granny :lol: but not :lol:

Good Morning and Day All. How you doern Missssss Sandara :winky:

Why does the hand look as if it was placed there…ummm like Photo Shopped. :rofl:

————————————-
      I agree. Dave Chapelle said it best. If you’re not a whore, don’t be wearing a whore’s uniform. Go dress like a police officer and if someone walks up to you needing help you say, “Just because I’m dressed this way, does NOT mean I’m a police officer.” :coffee:

on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

The power just went out in my building and there’s no windows…

————-
      Cell phones aren’t allowed in the compound, neither are candles :( Power just came back on though..

When I first got here I looked like a nervous fool because I was so used to having my phone in hand… I have to leave that thing in the car. :lol:

VDot says:

************************

Like rape? :no:

Not that it matters how they were dressed, but I’m pretty sure most survivirs of rape and/or sexual abuse were not dressed slutty. And to suggest that the way one dresses justifies abuse is appaling.

Betamax82 says:

Teef Keef :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: As I was heading North (to Philly) at the gas station. I saw warning posters. Women Be Careful off Human Trafficking. Lawd they stealing women from gas stations now and resturants.

*HIDE YOUR WIFE AND KIDS

@ Pickachu Tran: the rape statistics are skewed because most sluts who get raped don’t report the crime. When women learn to have more respect for their bodies the rape statistics will go down because men will have more respect for women. That will never happen, though.

Diva says:

@Sandrarose now you know Beyoncé ain’t no slut :coffee:

:wave: morning Roses, Thorns and Lurkers!!! GO SPURS GO! Spurs Nation baby!! Western Conference Champs AGAIN!

Ty says:

Come back to a Bey story :crying:

Morning Roses & Thorns :danban:

Diva :happy:

on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

The power just went out in my building and there’s no windows…

I hope you are not reading this from your office, I would be heading to the nearest stairwell onto the street.

Miany says:

Yall do realize being a ‘wh*ore, prostitute or stripper’ is a profession, right??? They agree to perform sex acts for a fee and they get paid.
      RAPING or groping a woman has nothing to do with that!!! friggin dudes need to be taught and learn self control, PERIOD!!! When you touch a stripper, she agrees to ley you toch her and you gotta pay for that. I don’t see the confusion.. I can walk round butt booty azz naked if I want. If you choose to call police on me, do so. But you still have NO RIGHT to touch me.

==========================
      —————
      :rofl: She’s so lame. But what I wanna know is why Buckeey ain’t get up and leave when Pimp Momma D and Scrappy was :argue: ?

:waves: @ Flawless – Aint’ seent you in a HOT Minutes :happy:

Miany says:

Have you seen the latest rape statistics? Men are out there raping like it’s still the turn of the century. The statistics have gone UP instead of down. Doesn’t that tell you that men who rape have no self control? Why entice them by dressing like sluts? i’ve heard rapists say they couldn’t get at a certain slut, so they raped the next woman who passed by.

Ty says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Bombshell Esq says:

VA take yo a$$ on with that gravi… It’s too early for you not to be shyt
      I done told ya’ll not to be mad. he’s being patient and gentle.
      VA its too early for that shyt :nono: That gravi screams “relax your muscles” :crying:

@Betamax82 Teef Sweat :rofl:

@Just Looking- they’re doing some work some where so it’s expected for the power to shut down. We work off generators, so if we were to go in the halls we wouldn’t see anything except the exit sign.

cocoa49 says:

I truly believe there are better things to blog about rather then this “obsession” regarding Beyonce. She ain’t going no where until she is ready. This is very, very scary. :bowdown:

libra80sbaby says:

:rofl: When was the last time a female police officer got raped?

Diva says:

:wave: Ty
      Lil Sis hey gal :hug:

Diva says:

@Sandrarose now you know Beyoncé ain’t no slut

thats NOT what I heard :coffee:
      word on the curb is she was trickin back in the day during her DC4 days before Jay gave Aaliyah to Dame in order & started chasing HER…

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

Cell phones aren’t allowed in the compound, neither are candles

Where do you work? The federal reserve? :shrug:

VDot says:

:eyeroll: That’s just crazy talk. So men have no self control and the burden is on the women not to get raped. That’s doesn’t even make sense and is disrespectful to both sexes.

I HATE YOU :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

I’m sure Julius was there to bend that arm back like a Chinese chicken wang :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Tracy is hilarious. Every pretty girl dont. want Drew. We talking about a men’s show store. Do she want a Ceily working there? .

on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

Cell phones aren’t allowed in the compound, neither are candles

Where do you work? The federal reserve
      That would be me. But my building is all windows.

on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

Cell phones aren’t allowed in the compound, neither are candles

Where do you work? The federal reserve?
      ———–
      A gov’t building in fl

Miany says:

^^Sandra I know the statistics but, you only focus on THAT ONE. I think it would be more effective to teach our sons that no means no and they are never entitled to ANYONE else’s body. We should teach our young girls to recognize signs of an overly controlling/ aggressive ‘boyfriend/date’ (since many rapes occur between folks who know one another). We should also encourage reporting rape (since most rapist do it more than once) that way we have less rapist on the streets. Blaming the victims will cause less victims to report the crimes.

on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

Cell phones aren’t allowed in the compound, neither are candles

Where do you work? The federal reserve?

I cant have a cell phone either..Most federal confidential, secret, top secret areas are LIKE THAT…

lovezoe says:

———-
      She just dont want someone who looks better than her to work there :winky:

Although when dressing for an interview, you should look like you’re actually dressing for an interview… My first job at Wendy’s when I was 16, Dress slacks button up shirt and nice flat shoes… Looked like i was going to wednesday night service :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      A professional celie. U being a model and having a back tattoo is irrelevant to selling shoes. Tracy need to just keep her money and cure her axx. She think she buying a relationship.

Just Looking says:

Tracy is A SIMPLETON. She does not have 25K which is why she keep ripping up the check. I WOULD NEVER GIVE MY EX nothing, not even 25 dollars.

Besides are they still screwing each other, why is she so vested in him. He looks SLOW

this tracy and drew shyt is MADE-FOR-TV.

and how NICE of steebie to buy that tatted up crack feign a 42 inch tv. But I noticed how that damn box was turned over on its side and I am CONVINCED won’t a damn THANG in that box… STEEBIE aint got no money, does that NIGGAH even have a stable place of residence.

Just Looking says:

Most federal confidential, secret, top secret areas are LIKE THAT…
      When I worked in that environment I couldn’t visit sites such as the the Lovely Sandra Rose, FaceBook. (which is why I don’t have one to this day)

Miany says:

@JustLooking.. I haven’t watched the show but, from yall comments that man aint slow by a long shot. He knows exactly what he want (money) and whether she has the full $25K or not, what she got is exactly what he’s getting. :tea:

Pickachu Tran says:

this tracy and drew shyt is MADE-FOR-TV.

There was something in that box….styrofoam. :lol: He won’t finna sit down and chit chat knowing a dang 42 inch flat screen was out front. Nope.

libra80sbaby says:
      When was the last time a female police officer got raped?
      ———————
      Sandra what Dave Chappelle meant was that people have assumptions that you are a certain way because of the way you dress. He said women who dress like whores ALWAYS say, “Just because I’m dressed this way, it does not mean I’m a whore.”

and how NICE of steebie to buy that tatted up crack feign a 42 inch tv.
      ———–
      Steebie: I got you… now open up wide and hop on this “bus” :steer:

Che Mack: :hug: :hump:

She’s now in the old position Joseline used to be in…

Just Looking says:

@Miany – Like I said, he couldn’t even ask me for 25 pennies. Homie don’t play that. She took off of shoes with (which had the price sticker on them)

Psst Tracey please remove all the PRICE STICKERS from the shoes you got from MARSHALLS AND TJ MAXX. If you gonna throw them off on CAMERA.

Steebie: I got you… now open up wide and hop on this “bus”

Che Mack:

She’s now in the old position Joseline used to be in…
      And she knows it…that’s why she automatically took a disliking to Che Mack.

CHE MACK looks NASTY… LIKE HIV walking

Ty says:

Tracey is one of those women that try to do as much as possible to hold on to a man even though she knows he aint shyt. She cosigned for a truck that he had other yamps driving and cheated on her while pregnant. So she cant be surprised when she walks in that boutique one day and he has the “hole in one” bent over the inventory that she paid for :coffee:

Just Looking says:

Che Mack lool like Chuckie lil sista. Steebie J probably creeping but will not replace Jose. :coffee:

Ty says:

Pickachu Tran says:

CHE MACK looks NASTY… LIKE HIV walking

:cosign: and the fact that Stevie wants to :hump: lets you know he will/has slept with any and every thing :hurl:

And MiMi man looks like his breath smells like leftover death. YUCK! I lived for when Aryanne (sp) got in MiMi’s face like “Bish who you hollerin at?” Gave me life! :lol:

AlabamaSky says:

They should indeed hire a Celie. They’re selling sneakers for goodness’ sake

Anybody know Baby Drew’s age?

He looking kinda OLD, BROKE, and WORN OUT :coffee:

Ty says:

Well they’re twins :coffee:

Che Mack is Frankie’s long lost child… :kona:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      :nono: Who goes to someone’s burglarized house and leaves a 42 inch TV outside… :rofl:

Miany says:

^^ :rofl: my homegirl and I learned this in college… pull stickers off our shoes cuz we aint want folk knowing we were wearing $17 pair of heels from Ross.

lovezoe says:

If Drew such a successful business man, why he need her duckets?! She talking he just interrupt and ask for the money. Is this dude REALLY CB DJ or did he just DJ for CB once?

I hollered when Che was excited about that floorburner tv.

lovezoe says:

Baby Drew was a DJ in VA about 7-8 years ago. He got to be mid 30s

Miany says:

^^ my homegirl and I learned this in college… pull stickers off our shoes cuz we aint want folk knowing we were wearing $17 pair of heels from Ross.
      ————
      Balling on a budget at it’s finest! :lol:

So what do y’all think of Kirk not wanting the baby? :tea:

lovezoe says:

Anyone else think Mimi was under the influence of something when she was going off?

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

————
      Balling on a budget at it’s finest!

WELL shyt KANDI worth over 30 mil and still shopping at FOREVER 21 and CHARLOTTE RUSSE… chick just taking notes :coffee:

@ Razzle…..I can’t even judge Kirk. I feel the exact same way. I have a 12yr old. What the hell I look like starting over but, he sounded like a damned fool acting like she let herself get pregnant.

lovezoe says:

So what do y’all think of Kirk not wanting the baby?
      ——-
      Even if that WAS for TV, it was too much. We don’t play that my house.

So what do y’all think of Kirk not wanting the baby?

scripted drama :coffee:

@ Zoe….Under the thirst of being too geeked to have a new boo. :coffee: Actually, K didn’t sound like a bytch at all when she mentioned dude being gay either. She just sounded confused. :shrug:

I hollered when Che was excited about that floorburner tv.
      Stevie knows what he’s doing. Find those chicks that’s not used to having anything so they feel indebted to him.

Just Looking says:

Yeah, please continue to Shopp at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I pefer TJ’s:yes: and I remove all my stickers with a little bit of cooking oil.

#thingstoknow

Hey Dimpz :kiss:

Am I the only one who feels like K was OUT OF LINE at the video shoot…

MzDimplez1123 says:

That fool said “Am I pregnant?” “lol”

MzDimplez1123 says:

———
      I can see his point of view, but it was said that they were just talking about having another except they put it off due to lack of funds/bad timing or so…

And for him to sit up and say “Oh well I pulled out” :rofl: yea ok… My hubby pulled out too… We now have an almost four year old. He’s just in denial and I’m sure stressed because of the financial situation. Who wouldn’t be?

:shrug:

lovezoe says:
      Baby Drew was a DJ in VA about 7-8 years ago. He got to be mid 30s
      ^^ Either way….he too dayum old to be named ‘baby’ anything. I have a hunch his broke azz DJ’d for Chris Brown maybe one time.

Trendsetter says:

Pickachu Tran says:

Am I the only one who feels like K was OUT OF LINE at the video shoot

she was

that_VA_thickchick says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

That fool said “Am I pregnant?” “lol”
      That shait was HI LAI ROUS

UMMMM did you hear when he said we used condoms.

What married couple uses condoms? Please step up if you do and tell me why. LAWD FOR YELLOW JESUS.

:kiss: @ Looking.

@ Razzle……He sounded dumb as hell. I almost felt bad for her.

Miany says:

@that_VA… yup! He prey on them lil nothin chicks and they make the perfect victims. Ion blame him and I don’t pity them. If all the cards are laid out and you still fall for the game, it’s YOUR fault.

lovezoe says:

———–
      Under the influence of what? :lol: I think she was jsut mad cause it’s always something… I can see that, BUT I think she blew it out of proportion when she started yelling…

Trendsetter says:

Did anybody catch the show right after LAHH? I did, and it was pretty ok

Ty says:

Kirk was an azzhole point blank.

Yall think he was PMS’ing :thinking:

NaijaGal says:

if Kirk and Rasheeda don’t go on somewhere selling their marriage and embarassment for their seed for some damn reality show money…yall that pressed for cash huh? fcuk outta here with that

lovezoe says:

————————-
      :thankyou: :applause:

Just Looking says:

I think MiMi is tired of be a MAID. Cleaning mass of amounts of toilets is gruleing. :nun:

Trendsetter says:

Did yall watch the reunion of Married to Medicine on Sunday?

————
      Ummm… we plan to once I quit the pill…but it’s until we’re ready for the second child, after the second one… They can take everything right on out afterthe baby is pushed out too :lol:

Trendsetter says:

Did anybody catch the show right after LAHH? I did, and it was pretty ok
      —————————-
      My daughter LOVED it!! She love that “Bring It On” type stuff :lol:

Miany says:

When are you going to understand that men were designed that way? After millions of years, men are still raping women like we’re living in the days of the Neanderthals. You can teach your sons to respect women, but your teachings will quickly unravel when your sons grow up to encounter sluts.

I guess I didn’t think K was out of line because it wasnt’ like she screamed THAT NINJA GAY! If he hadn’t been ear hustling, he wouldn’t have known what she said and I think the way he came to her about it was wrong. Like he was gonna punch her in the throat for asking.

Pickachu Tran says:

Can you and Bedazzled share any Top government secrets with us? Anything that we should know? :shrug:

that_VA_thickchick says:

I hollered when Che was excited about that floorburner tv.
      —————————-
      :yes:

Pickachu Tran says:

Am I the only one who feels like K was OUT OF LINE at the video shoot…
      From the previews I thought I would. BUT Old Boy confronted her because he heard her gossipping. She tried to avoid it by being like “get out my face”. He kept it going. So THIS ONE TIME I don’t feel like it was her fault.

Just Looking says:

@Razzle Dazzle thanks for the feedback. Jus wondering and that makes PERFECT since. W

Ty says:

Pickachu Tran says:

Am I the only one who feels like K was OUT OF LINE at the video shoot…
      Out of line…no Hell they all looked like Chris Bosh to me :shrug:

Unprofessional and tactless…yes

Trendsetter says:

Trendsetter says:

Did anybody catch the show right after LAHH? I did, and it was pretty ok
      —————————-
      My daughter LOVED it!! She love that “Bring It On” type stuff
      ___________________________________

I do too LOL

@ Razzle……He sounded dumb as hell. I almost felt bad for her.
      ———
      Hell I did feel bad for her. :lol: this man is in DENIAL!!

“Denial ain’t just a river in France…” – Malik El Debarge Wright

Trendsetter says:

I think K was out of line when she said that he gay when she was listening to the song…she was loud and no filter as ususal….if you knew or heard he was gay don’t say it at the video shoot…talk to Mimi about it later…it was defintely the wrong place and time.

MzDimplez1123 says:

———————————-
      RIGHT!! and then Nikko gone tell K.Michelle that that’s why she can’t get a man cause she knockneed. I was like :stop: that’s some gay man chit cause no straight man I know has EVER seen K’s knees with all dat azz in the way. They usually stop right at dat azz…so um yea. He and Johnny are :gay:

146 Sandra Rose says:

Pickachu Tran says:

————-
      Sandra must think I’m crazy enough to lose my clearance :hahaha:

Plus I don’t know nothing no way…they don’t tell me nuffin :ashamed:

Just Looking says:

I heard Obama sent out a memo to all government buildings to block my blog. But my readers still found a way to read my blog. They’re so resourceful. :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

Oh… It would’ve been funnier if he meant that female police officers never get raped.

:rofl: @ Knockneed. He oughtta be ashamed to even have come at her with that weak shyt.

Ty says:

*raises hand* I did when I figured out the side effects from my bc was driving me nuts :bounce:

Im good now (ovaries on craigslist) :thumbsup:

———-
      If they were using condoms and both the pill I can see why he’s :shocked: lol but still… you know the stats with both bc and rubbers. When you have sex (male and female) a pregnancy is bound to happen if all your organs are fully functional.

=============================
      it’s not just you…I completely agree…plus it’s interesting how it all falls on K when Ariane was saying the same damn thing at the same damn time yet neither of the guys said chit to Ariane :tea:

————

This is a Knee slapper.. He did not send out no darn memo specifically to you.. :lol:

Each government/fed building has certain blocks with filters. If anything on the site has certain words or content that meets the filter, then it’s blocked. Some are more strict than others, mine isn’t so strict. I can still visit World Star for some reason, yet we only get 60 min of YouTube time in 10 min increments a day :lol:

MsB2u says:

by Miany
      ——/——————-/

SunnyK says:

Sandra Rose:

—————-

Really Sandra?! So My son is going to be a rapicst because hes “programmed” already! wow

I think the way boys are brought up affects things like that

West Coast Chick says: