fanMAIL: Is Chris Brown’s DJ Babey Drew Gay?

DJs Traci and Babey Drew

A loyal reader writes:

Hey Sandra,
I know you don’t watch Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, but I was watching the new episode with my girls and queens and all of our gaydars went off when this new cast member DJ Baby Drew (Chis Brown DJ) came on TV. He is effeminate and has soft mannerisms like Drake, but better looking, with what looked like to me, color contacts. He is with another Atlanta DJ name Traci Steele, they have a child together. His role on the show is a ‘player’ that sleeps with groupies and is ocassionally financially dependent on, his child’s mother, Traci Steele. I was wondering if you ever heard of him since he’s supposed to be known in Atlanta as a ‘celeb DJ’.

Click the link to see a photo of DJ Baby Drew, who joined the cast of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.

DJs Traci and Babey Drew

• Mimi Faust’s “Boyfriend” Nikko Exposes Their Fake Relationship
  • fanMAIL: Erica Dixon and Lil Scrappy
  • fanMAIL: Love & Hip Hop’s Stevie J expecting a baby?
  • Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Cast Takes New York

162 Responses to “fanMAIL: Is Chris Brown’s DJ Babey Drew Gay?”

Carrington says:

Sandy, run the video confrontation between Sheree, Dineva & Michelle ATLien in court yesterday.

They are all kinds of wrong.

LSLH says:

Somebody please tell me what is that sitting on the sofa with DJ’s Traci and Babey Drew? Is that Funky Dineva? VH1 does not identify him in this post.

:dead:

MsOnederful says:

OMG carrington!!!!! shut up!!!! I would kill to see thattttttttttttttttttttttttt LOL… ontopic Drew is sexyyyyyyy..Ion Think hes gay…

Carrington you have a link to the vid? I wanna laughhh

Betamax82 says:

*snickers*

San says:

I don’t think so, but that baby mama a fool. Writing dumb checks. U pose to get the checks

Betamax82 says:

Funky Dineva looks a dam fool :nono:

:wtf: is that on the couch????

cougar lover says:

that ma’am’sir uptop need to shave, or is that one of them women with high testosterone that won’t shave for naythin’

San says:

Funky Dineva look FUNKY

Carrington says:

They are all kinds of wrong.

:popcorn: what happened

Can’t watch the video :sad:

MoniquetheGeek says:

Who is the female? She’s kind of extra in this video.

Betamax82 says:

:lol: Cougar

NaijaGal says:

so over males dressing like females with clothes, makeup and heels…if you need this schtick to”make it” then folks are laughing at you and not with you…now Press <===been saying this all week :lol:

color contacts.

If dude has on color contacts there is some serious booty wrangler action going on. Color contacts went out in the 90′s for men :nono:

MissTaken says:

:ghost: DEVASTATION TO THE NATION @ that geranimal in blue

Mannie says:

MsOnederful says:

Carrington you have a link to the vid? I wanna laughhh

Look up Funy Dineva on Youtube its one of his newest videos

heartland says:

OMG Carrington I’m reading all about that mess with Sheree Whitfield and Funky dineva and michelle from ATL and Tamara on Tamara Tattles website (sorry SR don’t ban me) with all the stalking lawsuits Sheree has WHAT A MORON!!!!! The video is hilarious!!! This is not going to end well!!

:facepalm:

The video played :cheer: and Funky Dineva shave :no: please

That chit in court :rofl: :rofl:

:wtf: is THIS! <–NOT a question :eek:

now Press <===been saying this all week

:hahaha: We need an emote for that..

dancerbee93 says:

Funky Dineva needs to be on fashion Queens :coffee:

Miany says:

@Luvn.. :waves: GOod morning Luv

Bombshell Esq says:

:waves: Dancerbee

________

I was JUST about to speak to you..N/ now!! :rofl: :rofl:

Funky Dineva
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      my hair is LAID hunty

Bombshell Esq says:

My :pacifier: :pacifier: are behavin’ ta-day… kept their breakfast & fruit down so far… *knocks on wood* LOOK AT GAWD… JESUS IS REAL :yahoo:

iAmChan says:

Oh my word….that thing on the couch is a live flying monkey from The Wiz and you CANNOT tell me otherwise.

Morning tho.

Miany says:

If my black azz walk out on court mandated rehab cuz they don’t want me smoking…..Yall think I will go to jail?? Yall think yt media would sympathetically say ‘Miany is going through a lot. She will find her way’

No spell check loyal reader? :rules:

:wave:
      KY
      RIF
      BEtA

:woohoo: HeWWo

my hair is LAID hunty

_________

LOVE when the teens say this. :lol:

NaijaGal says:

======================
      :whistle:
      can you feel the brand new day

dancerbee93 says:

They still dont engage me at all.. This chic is just another Mimi with the close eyes syndrome :coffee:

:pacifier: :pacifier:

:yahoo: YAY for dem babies!!!!!!!!! Maybe, the sickness is done and over! :pray:
      =======
      :spank: Chan :rofl:

Greatest moments :wtf: It’s only been two shows

He ain’t gay, cause he b!tched out his baby mutha to co-sign on a truck. WHO DOES THAT. Does Cbrezzy pay him.

Dear Hottest DJ: Didn’t your mutha teach you NOT to co-sign on NO shiat for a man.

Tag Team…KDUB please finish letter.

@Miany
      Is that what they are saying bout BlOHAN???

You got a sex tape? Or a hidden glob of funds? Otherwise :no:

Luvn!! :waves: <—magic cream shave for funky dineva

LMAO as this post! :goodpost:

San says:

This chic is just another Mimi with the close eyes syndrome
      ————–
      :lol: Them close eyes tho

Ok I am watching Funky Dineva the video on yt and he seems like normal queen dressed man. He must get in costume only for his show or something

dancerbee93 says:

——————
      :rolleyes: you wouldnt even have an option…#ytpeople privlege above the illuminati

:dead: i hate Chan so murch ret nah!

Miany says:

@DTTS, @Whodat…
      ***GASPS*** they have :snort: in them doritos tacos????? soo does that mean I should NOT be considering sliding by taco bell this afternoon?? Should I go to loco taco rehab?? :crying:

_________________________

:rofl: MY HAIR IS LAID LIKE CLEOPATRA QUEEN OF THE GOT DAMN NILE HONTEY…

mmmkay…

Betamax82 says:

Luvn :hi:

:loves: the Blue Jumpsuit :nun: Blue is the New Yellow :yes:

Bombshell Esq says:

:buttshake: Luvn

Bombshell Esq says:

DTTS I’m :pray: to yella Jesus :nun: it is because I ain’t gonna make it if its not :crying:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I personally been knowing of him since he was in VA. Prolly how Christopher Brown knows him as well.

Str8tUpMenace says:

Who cares if he is gay. Hell, errybody gay now anyway. His baby moms is extra as hell. Too damn extra.

Anyway, heyyyyy loves. :waves: Lovin the new emotes, especially this one —–> :box:

:rofl: this dude is a damn fool :hahaha:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:haha:

His baby moms is extra as hell. Too damn extra.
      _____

Instantly didnt like her! @Bad ass :wave:

:eyeroll: <–me when she tombout, "they want you cause you Chris Brown DJ!!" No bish. Thats you. Stawp!

Luvyn bring it in :hug:

KyCakes says:

HOLD UP!
      Stop the presses…

Antoine Dodson is NO LONGER GAY!!!

From the Thirty Mile Zone

Antoine Dodson — the flamboyant home intruder thwarter — says he’s “no longer into homosexuality” … so you can run and tell THAT, homeboy.

Actually, Dodson posted a statement on Facebook explaining that he’s decided to “renounce myself” — because, “I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and raise and love my family that I create.”

He explains, “I could care less about the fame and fortune, I’ve giving all that up to know the true history of the bible. For I am the True Chosen Hebrew Israelite descendant of Judah.”

FYI — the Hebrew Israelies (also known as the Black Israelites) believe they are the descendants of the ancient Israelites … but they don’t consider themselves as “Jewish.” They also believe in Satan.

As for Dodson, he explains, “As True Israel I know that there are certain things we just can’t do. And I totally understand that now. I don’t need a Mercedes Benz, I don’t need a big house in Beverly Hills all I need is the Most High and my family (Israel). I have been awaken by the great and so should you.”

He concludes, “Hate me if you must, bash me if you must, I won’t break, do what you will, for this is my calling.”

MsOnederful says:

Thanks Mannie!

————————————–
      Funky Dineva needs to be on fashion Queens

no those queens wont have that cuz Funky isn’t fashionable at all lol… Ratchet queens..maybe :yes:

Miany says:

@Luvn.. yup.. they on the view like… “she’s been sent to rehab sooo many times but….she may get it right eventually”
      that girl right there aint nuffin but a self-entitled spoiled baby and HOLLYWOOD want more and more of her like she some kinda world class thesbian! BIII BYE! She a dope fiend and she need REAL HELP. You aint gone piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining. :nono:

NaijaGal says:

His baby moms is extra as hell. Too damn extra.
      ====================
      she’s trying to secure those future seasons

:offtopic:

have any of yall taken a personality test? i took one yesterday & it was spot on. only 5-10% of ppl have my personality trait. helps explain my weird :shrug:

cougar lover says:

:hi: <–to all of yall that got my numma from OTB,and sent me them risqué pics!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

everbody in VA know who DJ baby drew is he was real popular down here. HIS ROOTS AINT IN ATLANTA THEY IN VA

Lawd Redeemed done got to him. :thumbsup:

@MiaNY
      Yeah of course.SURE :no:

FORSHAMe
      I shoulda been born with a SILVER spoon thaN so darn Good lOOkiNg

Str8tUpMenace says:

His baby moms is extra as hell. Too damn extra.
      _____

Instantly didnt like her! @Bad ass :wave:

YASSSSSSSSSS!!! I can't stand a chick that constantly runs on at the mouth. :box: Although, I couldn't stop :rofl: at them fools both name dropping CB.

NaijaGal says:

@KYCAKES – Kei said Redeemed finally got to him :tea:

Tag Team…KDUB please finish letter.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      if you give his man $25k Imma drive to ATL and bish slap you personally. You making women look slow. Why in the fugg do HE even feel its okay to ASK you for $25k? I personally aint eem got 25 cents for a man unless we married or in a long term. You aint neither. Getcho gatdayum life.

Your sister in Yellow Christ,

Kdub.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Antoine Dodson looks like he has a soft peen so, gay or not, God Bless to whatever woman decides to be with him. amen and amen.

cougar lover says:to all of yall that got my numma from OTB,and sent me them risqué pics!

:eek:

San says:

————
      Where is this

*rubs eyes in disbelief*
      MIRS!!!! :2dance: oh how i have missed thee! :hug:

dancerbee93 says:

Im still :dead: at Jose telling mimi ” Eh see juu wearing your maid outfit” :rofl: but why Mimi only tuff with Stevie :blink: OAN I see Mimi is now the director of the praise dance ministry..Her hand gestures are much more on point this season :danban1: <—Mimi praise dance to "We fall down but we get up"

@MIRS :hi:
      WheY U BEAN??

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Why does the DJ chick’s face scrounch up like Steebbie when she gets loud? Her dramatic faces are very hard. me no likey.

San says:

————————
      :applause: Obviously he use to getting it

Redeem to got to Toine. :facepalm:

LMAOOOOOO :rofl: :rofl:

So now folks really need to hide their wives..

I SWEAR just a few months ago DJ baby drew was doing da late night mix on Z104 :thinking: Mona must of pulled a KENYA MOORE and moved his ass down there. That nig from the Virgina beach/Norfolk Area….

:thankyou:

Your sister in Yellow Christ,

Kdub.
      _______
      Going up yonder just for a moment :ghost: :rofl:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Tag Team…KDUB please finish letter.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your sister in Yellow Christ,

Kdub.

:ghost:

KyCakes says:

@Just and @Naija :rofl:
      Please don’t conjure up Dee Dee :pray:

So now folks really need to hide their wives..
      :bounce:

iAmChan says:

They climbin thru yo windows….snatchin yo people up………….hide ya kids, hide ya wife….and hide ya husbands cuz they rapin EVERABODEYYYYY!

Serious question: If you live a gay lifestyle out of the closet…what do you do to go from there?

Chronicles post coming soon.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

SAN, I took one called the DISC assessment. It said to stay three feet away from me and I wanted to die on the spot! It basically read like a typical LEO, which I am so, there were no surprises there.

Well, I guess they can’t say he on the down low tho. :shrugs:

Str8tUpMenace says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

*rubs eyes in disbelief*
      MIRS!!!! :2dance: oh how i have missed thee! :hug:
      ______________________________

Heyyyyyyyyy :love: How are ya????????????? :hug: I missed you, too!!!

This fool said he dead to the grave :ghost: lawd!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      RIGHT!!!

I am in NC and back in the day we used to drive to VA…. to the parties he was hosting when the radio station would be there. My fam lives in Chesapeake. Crash at one of their houses for free.

KyCakes says:

NaijaGal says:

@KYCAKES – Kei said Redeemed finally got to him
      ———————————————————————
      Wayminit…

Is Just aka Kei? As in Kei Lyme or whatever?

ION know :shrug:

KY

some po woman finna be a victim of her own doing :no: <—smh

San says:

SAN, I took one called the DISC assessment.
      ———
      Ill be back :pc:

Str8tUpMenace says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@MIRS :hi:
      WheY U BEAN??
      _________________________

:hug: I been working hard at hardly working…. :lol:

How you be???

Eh see juu wearing your maid outfit”
      _________

_______
      Possed this question, a couple of weeks ago, and folks asked was I serious. :yes:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

:offtopic:

:applause: I’ve taken one! They help! There’s also the meyers-briggs one that helps too! They have free online ones I think.

==================
      I’m not scrolling for days, but I saw yall namedrop my Boygah! :waves:

Cali :kona:

Wayminit…

Is Just aka Kei? As in Kei Lyme or whatever?

ION know

:no:

I been working hard at hardly working…. YESlaWD! :cheers:
      How you be???
      FANTASTIC!! :woohoo: :kiss: NICE2cYA!

@FAYLA
      “some po woman finna be a victim of her own doing <—smh"
      _______

I doubt he gets many offers.

And if he do won't nair one of them be a victim. More likely to be an oppurtunist if anything tryin to get some shine. Prolly some fat yt woman.

NaijaGal says:

KYCAKES – Just is not Kei :lol:

Wayminit…Is Just aka Kei? As in Kei Lyme or whatever?

:waves: @ Fay – Sent PIC to SMS

When I seen that part I was like Mona needed a true chickenhead for this show for the season.

He asked his baby mom’s for Twenty five THOUSAND US AMERICAN DOLLAS????? :eek: What in the entire FUGG? :wtf:

And then she goes on to cite the fact that she had co-signed on a truck…smdh.

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

KY

WOW :shocked:

NaijaGal says:

=============================
      say the church reformed you :tea:

THIS is all I’ve read, and I think it’s AWESOME! :woot:

San :hug:

go to humanmetrics dot com to take the test

lemme know if your results are accurate if u take the test. it’s like 70 some questions.

NaijaGal says:

He explains, “I could care less about the fame and fortune
      ===================
      because fame and fortune don’t give a fcuk about him

Miany says:

They won’t be satisfied til that broad is :dead: . Then it will be RIP Gone too soon all up and down people’s Twitter. FOH

He asked his baby mom’s for Twenty five THOUSAND US AMERICAN DOLLAS?????
      ~

_________
      *Chuckled

@Man

:dead: exactly!

112 :steer: Let’s all do it and share :grill:

@FAY
      “More likely to be an oppurtunist if anything tryin to get some shine. Prolly some fat yt woman.”
      ________

exactly!
      ________

“Debbie Rowe-ism” (Michael Jackson’s baby momma)

They look like his “type” too. :lol:

Y 4 COMe
      is the ad up there in EspanOl :eek:

I cant wait to see Mr. Dodson’s wedding pic.

Sent…Not even days POST op. What I was trying to say. :smile:

DTTS that’s the one i took :yahoo:

it was spot on, i was like WOW :shock: they KNOW meh!

@Just :love: you cannot be any prettier! *fluffs yo soft lavender scented hurr*

i’m so glad i lug you & Dimpz cuz if not i MIGHTA been inclined to hate just a tanch :tea:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Naija cracks me up yall

Just Looking says:

I cant wait to see Mr. Dodson’s wedding pic.
      You ain’t NO GOOD! And this is why I :love: you

iAmChan says:

NaijaGal says:

=============================
      say the church reformed you
      —————-

:nun: Won’t He Do It! :nun:

I cant wait to see Mr. Dodson’s wedding pic.

the visual :rofl:

Bombshell Esq says:

:thinking: How does one decide not to be into homosexuality anymore???? Does that happen when ones booty hole is too stretched and you know what nevermind :kona:

*kisses my phone* :woohoo:
      Look good and healthy! Thank you LORD! :danban:

Just Looking says:

Sent…Not even days POST op. What I was trying to say.

:shocked: oh u gone rub it in?? so u look like that post major surgery?? ok yeah NOW i’m hatin :hater: <—me :ashamed:

Naija cracks me up yall

:cosign: She be handing ‘em chit presented as sugar daily. :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I just yelped. Loudly

it was spot on, i was like WOW :shock: they KNOW meh!
      :lol: YOU know YOU, the test can just help you with how you handle things etc! :dance:

Bombshell Esq says:

:shocked: :spank: <—post dated for after u have 'dem babies'

KyCakes says:

Bombshell Esq says:

—————————————————————
      :whistle: when you poot…..

Like the beaver in ‘Lady and the Tramp’

Just took note of something. Ohh Okay :coffee:

:casket:

Naija cracks me up yall

:cosign: She be handing ‘em chit presented as sugar daily. :rofl:

I be like :pc: ‘look at my lil baby e-sis cuttin UP!’ :hahaha:

UMMM @ DTTS – I sent it. :waiting:

First KC had the jokester comedian baby, and now Esq! :rofl: :rofl:

@Ky – :hug: LONG TIME

Ummmm 135 :tea:
      Tapping at me :bullybulldogface: <–that one means I mean it! :lol:

Bombshell Esq says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

First KC had the jokester comedian baby, and now Esq!
      ——————————–

What I do??? :shrugs: I'm just tryin' to educate myself :kona:

KyCakes says:

@Just :hug: Right back ‘atcha, doll face

@Fay – No you NOT hating, that BONE does not exist in your body. :winky:

My look, it’s from all the lovn you exude :kiss:

Just Looking says:

Ohh at DTTS – Missed that. :thankyou: This is why NO ONE beleives me. My 13 INCH scar is also getting faint. Thanks to contents creamy green jar. :yahoo:

Just Looking says:

:yahoo: ********** removed the small scar(from when I was a baby) that I had on my face too! :yes:

:cell: <–me calling her talmbout 'Guess what!? IONO which cheek the scar was even on!' :lol:

Yall see the story about the dog who had the skin removal ala gastric bypass? He was 77 lbs and lost over half of that. A dachshund.

iAmChan says:

Chronicles fresh off the press.

:newpost: :goodpost: :newpost: :eek:

DAGGONE creamy green jah contents. :yahoo:

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up

Ty says:

Because she gives him money on a regular :smack: Co-signing for a truck that he has other females :steer: Oh hell naw :nono:

What part of the game is that :chase:

renegadesince1985 says:

A friend of mine dated him for all of 3 weeks…he’s not gay just EXTRA CORNY. Those are his real eyes though…. :coffee:

BayArea says:

Anyone else remember him from Baldwin Hills? LOL:)

thatgurljenny96 says: