Kelly Rowland, Monica, KeKe Wyatt, SWV Team Up for ‘Yell Confidence’ Campaign

Kelly Rowland and Monica Brown

R&B Divas Monica Brown, Kelly Rowland, SWV and KeKe Wyatt have joined forces to promote the ‘Yell Confidence’ public service announcement and campaign.

According to Singersroom.com, rappers Mc Lyte, Trina and Spinderella are also putting together PSA’s to support the campaign to benefit the Saving Our Daughters initiative. Celebrity photographer Derek Blanks worked with Rowland to hone her portion of the PSA.

The Yell Confidence campaign brings awareness to domestic violence in the black community.

Watch the behind-the-scenes video below the break.

Photos: Frederick M. Brown and Kevin Winter/Getty Images

234 Responses to “Kelly Rowland, Monica, KeKe Wyatt, SWV Team Up for ‘Yell Confidence’ Campaign”

Sandra tryin to get rid of my azz on this post here!

:think: Wait, didn’t KeKe Wyatt stab her ol man or something?

I can dig that :yes:

KeKe? :huh: Well a B!tch betta not say nothing else about Breezy and Rihanna. :blink:

Wait, didn’t KeKe Wyatt stab her ol man or something?

:rofl: :yes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Wait, didn’t KeKe Wyatt stab her ol man or something?

You know what she sure did :thinking: maybe she was the one being attacked :shrugs:

I :heart: me some crazy arse KeKe

What was the story Behind Keke going ham :chase: on her man

Hey Dymond :hi: :hug:

Jenie she said it was in self-defense.

MsOnederful says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

You know what she sure did maybe she was the one being attacked

Yupp she was beat to within an inch of her life so she grabbed the closest object to save herself…allegedly…..

@OTB
    “Wait, didn’t KeKe Wyatt stab her ol man or something?
    :rofl: :yes:
    _________

:facepalm:
    Then she got like 15 days or something. Maybe this part of her sentencing! :shrugs:

:think:

Hmm…

MsOnederful says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    You know what she sure did maybe she was the one being attacked

Oh wow, well :tea:

@DYMOND

That dayum Gravie is killin me tho!

…: Your experience with abuse made headlines. Do you think you’ll ever live down the stabbing incident?

Wyatt: People are going to say what they’re going to say. All I know is the average person isn’t going to stab someone just for the heck of it — my life was in danger. People won’t understand until they walk in my shoes. I felt so bad for what I did, but I couldn’t let it consume me. It was my faith in God, and my family that helped me through this. Those are the people that really know what happened, and they don’t judge me

Outside :hug:

Bombshell Esq says:

Apparently I came back for the wrong post Lawd :kona:

MsB2u says:

I don’t think keke need to be involved in this project

I dont know if its just how they portray her on the show but KeKe aint all the way right. :huh:

:eek: WHas wrong with this post?

MsB2u says:

I don’t think keke need to be involved in this project

I kinda agree with you on this one here :tea:

@OTB
    “WHas wrong with this post?”

It got :chickenhead: in it.

Exactly OTB have they started the new season yet ?

:box: :chase: <—BV (Blog Violence) @Man. :hahaha:

Keke ole insecure arse.

she can SANG tho

:headphones:

I can picture
    us in the living room by the mantle piece
    and u tellin’ me u lovin me-e-e
    with ya hands on my thigh
    while im starin’ in yo brown eyes
    and the expression on your face
    is tellin’ me u want more than a taste
    so tonight we goin’ all the way
    we’ll be luvin to the break of day

Dymond says:

KeKe aint all the way right
    —————————-
    no ma’am she ain’t :coffee: and I am not the chick that wants my man everywhere with me :nono:

I haven’t seen last night’s show yet but y’all failed to inform me about the glob of ratchetness that is Married to Medicine :smack:

:stab: ON Christmas morning :tea:

Smonae says:

:cosign:

She def touched :yes:

Pickachu Tran says:

Keke ole insecure arse.
    she can SANG tho
    __________________________

She damn sure can, :yes: her voice is beautiful to me, but she insecure to the damn max, she still with that preacher man? :tea:

OHHHHHHHHH Teeeeeeeeeee Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :woot:

IDK @Jenie. I know Angie STone and Latocha from Excape are joining! :yes: Im gonna tune in.

Pinkachew, that was the jam though :whistle:

_________
    You aint never lied.

But that bish can tear a song clean in HALF. Don’t nobody bet not neva let her sang a duet with dem again cause she finna run yo whole song!

Where is Michelle K, ain’t she the poster child? :kona:

IDK @Jenie. I know Angie STone and Latocha from Excape are joining! Im gonna tune in.

Wow, I might have to watch :yes:

ratchetness that is Married to Medicine <—my sis (Cali) put me up on that .. :facepalm: Girl I never.. :popcorn: tho.

:waves: @ DeMac – Please scoot ashtray ova here. :smoke: Thanks

@DTTS *grabs blog horn* Hewwwwwoooooo :woot:

that_VA_thickchick says:

_________
    You aint never lied.

Yes lawd her voices is beautiful, but hell from what I saw on the last season, I couldn’t work with her azz :nono:

JUST Hooking
    That gravi yo :rofl:
    Fugg she get caught doing? :lol:

:wave: <—ash tray that holds the smoke vapor.. :no: :hug: Lawd they got chu smoking.. :facepalm: @Just Hooking

Miany says:

I aint gonna say KEKE can’t do this…Even if she did stab dude without being provoked… Sometimes u do bad shii and you learn from the errors of your ways. Use your experience to teach others… Now what she shouldn’t be involved with is reality tv (if she crazy how yall say she is.)

Just Looking says:

Where is Michelle K, ain’t she the poster child?
    _________
    Who??? :rofl:

Just playing. I know who you talking bout. :hug:

MoniquetheGeek says:

R&B Divas started last night.

_________

:yes: Yup, just embarass you.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Pickachu Tran says:

Keke ole insecure arse.
    she can SANG tho
    __________________________

She damn sure can, her voice is beautiful to me, but she insecure to the damn max, she still with that preacher man?
    ________________________

yep she still with him :coffee:

:blink:
    MC Lyte ol barritone azz still gettin asked to do PSAs? Would anyone’s daughter in here know who that is?

And what Trina goin tell anyone’s daughter?

Just Looking says:

She not well :nono: But she getting help and I can respect that. Hold my mule while I call EAP (Employee Assistant Program) :nun: <<< Spinning crazy….

R&B Divas started last night.

Thx..gotta play catch up already. How was it? You watched?

that_VA_thickchick says:

Just Looking says:

Where is Michelle K, ain’t she the poster child?

u mean wassherface :lol:

:wave: <—ash tray that holds the smoke vapor..
    I got one right here, my homie (old yt cat) makes em and sells them on qvc :lol: He also makes a fake condom sold in those funny stores, they look used :rofl:
    *whispers* the atray works for b's too :tea:

Monica always looks nice :love: and Kelly lay off them lace wigs :nono: , either her forehead is huge, or her hairline is missing :blink:

_________

Yup, just embarass you.
    She was on the Trumpet Awards with Avant and he aint even need to open his dayum mouth. Baby…that thang hollered. Had people in the audience face turned up like “DAYUM”!

NaijaGal says:

KeKe aint all the way right.
    ====================
    no she’s not…anybody that says “I’m light skinned with good hair why haven’t I made it” is not wrapped too tight…she stays popping off on people…she needs real counseling…she’s got major issues

Latocha from Excape

Which one is that? :think:

So Kandi on Housewives.
    Tiny doin what she do.
    LaTocha goin be on a show.
    And one of em left out in the cold? :shrugs:

:stop: hating on Lyte. Where she went fewl? Chilleeee. Lyte be on the scene. The kids know her, not her music but she hosts and djs everything on BET damn near. :lol:

And :huh: watch it on Trina @Ole hating ass Man lolol Trina has confidence in spades…a sucka ass abuser looks for low self esteem.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——-
    Imma just go out on a limb and say both :ashamed:

Married to Medicine
    ==============
    I :heart: Quad

*sometimes the screaming singing is not the business, you don’t have to yell to get people to believe*

:nun: <<< Spinning crazy….

:rofl: I love you crazy. Ma ki da da. :hug:

Kelly lay off them lace wigs , either her forehead is huge, or her hairline is missing

…to begin with.

Miany says:

@Jenie… I think she looks nice too but, I’m biased I :love: Monica and her voice (I’d love her even if she & Sandra fell out) I also like her baby daddy ratchett music and all..

MoniquetheGeek says:

@OTB. No, I didn’t watch it but saw it on my DVR. I gotta play catch up too.

Dymond says:

“I’m light skinned with good hair why haven’t I made it
    ———————————————————
    :blink: no she didn’t :ghost:

AlabamaSky says:

Laawwwwwd. Keke stabbed her abusive ex-husband with a baby knife as he was choking the bowels outta her. I love her. Don’t be tryna play my big sister nah :rolleyes: :spank: She’s actually very sweet

“I’m light skinned with good hair why haven’t I made it”

:facepalm: Cause you you.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Monica always looks nice. She has seriously stepped her classy game up the past five years or so.

I just don’t know what to say about Kelly’s hairline. I’m at a loss.

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – That really how my sister was looking, but how I feel today.

@DeMac – Yeah, I can’t drink so here I go :smoke:

ain’t that married to medicine off the chain. That Mariah and her friend. “girl you got the e-mail” Are fuggn crazy. Therefore I would l:love: to do dinner and lunch with them. :yes: :coffee:

MsB2u says:

————————————————
    :headphone:that’s my jam

Latocha from Excape

Which one is that?

Bigger sister..strong voice, strong ‘tude. My fave. :yes:

@OTB
    “hating on Lyte. Where she went fewl? Chilleeee. Lyte be on the scene. The kids know her, not her music but she hosts and djs everything on BET damn near.

And watch it on Trina @Ole hating ass Man lolol Trina has confidence in spades…a sucka ass abuser looks for low self esteem.

You know Lyte is Barry White’s daughter mayne. I ain’t hatin tho! I like Lyte. No really. I forgot she but up there on BET “dj’ing” and chit.

But you know with Trina, there’s a such thing as too much confidence too. :lol:

Ermahgawd. Bey get on my nerves with that sometimes. :heart:

Dymond says:

Quad = true Southern belle :rofl: and what is up with the Mariah/Toya beef? (just watched one episode and got hooked..the one where Quad had the event for the dogs)

SANDRA,
    is Monica w/child? just curious…

Latocha from Excape

Which one is that?

Bigger sister..

:facepalm:

Miany says:

@Man… Latosha gone be on the show so u probably see her sis pop up from time to time.. She prob didn’t get asked to join the cast cuz her name doesn’t have any weight -she aint do nuffin since the group.
    As for MC Lyte.. I like her, still relevant and allowing her career to reflect her age not tryna do exactly what the young girls are doing. Let her be great

Dymond says:

I just don’t know what to say about Kelly’s hairline. I’m at a loss.
    ————————-
    it is too :coffee:

I think Kelly got one of them shaped hairlines.. :huh:

Thats why lacefronts always look so unnatural to me because hairlines rarely go straight across like that without help. Monica with her hair pulled back has the ins and outs of a natural looking hairline. Nice. :yes:

@DTTS – That really how my sister was looking, but how I feel today.

@DeMac – Yeah, I can’t drink so here I go

Love me some Mariah and Quad :yes: :heart:

Just Looking says:

“I’m light skinned with good hair why haven’t I made it”
    _________
    Jesus did not allow me to view television last night, cause if I would have heard that coming from the television. I would have completly left THIS EARTH :casket: :rofl: I’m sure she was joking.

Therefore I would l:love: to do dinner and lunch with them

:yes: You betta skype me in. Thats your crowd too Sis. :lol:

Dymond says:

I just don’t know what to say about Kelly’s hairline. I’m at a loss.
    ————————-
    it is too
    Hold on while I drive home for a change of clothes. :rofl:

Milky says:

Off topic:BURKESVILLE, Ky. (AP) — A 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister to death in rural southern Kentucky with a rifle he had received as a gift last year, authorities said.

The children’s mother was home at the time of the shooting Tuesday afternoon but had stepped out to the front porch for a few minutes and “she heard the gun go off,” Cumberland County Coroner Gary White said. He said the rifle was kept in a corner and the family didn’t realize a bullet was left inside it.

White told the Lexington Herald-Leader the boy received the .22-caliber rifle as a gift.

“It’s a Crickett,” White said, referring to a company that specifically makes guns, clothes and books for children. “It’s a little rifle for a kid. … The little boy’s used to shooting the little gun.”

:wtf: we’re trying to keep guns out of childrens’ hands and this place is manufacturing guns specifically for kids. GTFOH

Dymond says:

Trina has confidence in spades
    ———————-
    :think: I’m not sure about this…she seems to get ****matized easily (wayne, kenyon, etc.)

Is Latosha the one that sung on thugholiday ? That was my jam :listen:

NaijaGal says:

Quad = true Southern belle and what is up with the Mariah/Toya beef? (just watched one episode and got hooked..the one where Quad had the event for the dogs)
    ==========================
    girl some storyline about Toya going around telling folks Mariah’s husband adopted their daughter…you need to watch the fight episode…a hot damn mess girl… :eek: <====white guests :facepalm: <===black guests… :rofl: :popcorn: <===me

MoniquetheGeek says:

She prob didn’t get asked to join the cast cuz her name doesn’t have any weight
    _______________________________________
    I read this all sorts of wrong and thought you were saying she wasn’t the one with the weight so that’s why she wasn’t casted. Lol.

Miany says:

^^ #ShiiColorStruckNegroesSay Maybe cuz in 2013 u think being light skinned and having ‘good hair’ is a pre-requisite to anything….did Syleena, Nicci or Monifa, any of em say antything to her for saying that??

But you know with Trina, there’s a such thing as too much confidence too

:lol: :thankyou: :phew: But not for Trina. She the chit. LOL

NaijaGal says:

Jesus did not allow me to view television last night, cause if I would have heard that coming from the television. I would have completly left THIS EARTH I’m sure she was joking
    ============================
    she didn’t say it on last night’s episode…she said it in an interview a while back…she ain’t wrapped too tight mayne…tragic mullatto in full effect

“I’m light skinned with good hair why haven’t I made it”-KeKe Wyatt
    _________
    :cosign: <<Young Berg

:rofl: Remember him???

MC Lyte :love:

I need more for you to agree. Trina has been around since late 90s. Thats two relationships..

@DYMOND
    “Trina has confidence in spades
    ———————-

SOULJA BOY!
    Don’t you forget SOULJA BOY.

<====white guests <===black guests… <===me

:rofl: :cosign:

<<Young Berg

Remember him???

:huh: who is this young berg u speak of ;shrugs:

SOULJA BOY!
    Don’t you forget SOULJA BOY.

BOY BYE! <—same thing Trina said! :rofl:

Dymond says:

who won Naija? :popcorn: they kept showing the fight but I couldn’t figure out who was fighting

and Toya looks extremely basic…

Trina fukked Soulja boy

:blink:

Just Looking says:

did Syleena, Nicci or Monifa, any of em say antything to her for saying that??
    Haven’t watched it yet. REFUSE TO WATCH LIVE TV.

They know she crazy… :coffee: She don’t mean no harm. :shrug: PO THANG

:wave: <—Yung Berg's chain :rofl:

Betamax82 says:

Young Berg :lol: that’s the nicca that used to get slapped like every other week

goat76 says:

Y’all wanna laugh?!?!

Google, youtube, worldstar ” Aspiring Indian Artist Covers Drake ‘Shot For Me'”

<<Young Berg

Remember him???
    =========================
    these nigguhs gonna learn to stop dissing black women, especially the more melanin infused ones…Wesley Snipes anybody? :tea:

Dymond says:

who won Naija? they kept showing the fight but I couldn’t figure out who was fighting

and Toya looks extremely basic…

thats because she is. she the Typical hoodrat who was in the right place at the right time and found her come up :coffee:

Dubber :wave:

Nakeya_j says:

with a rifle he had received as a gift last year, authorities said.
    —–
    I hope the parents get locked up. Why would you buy a 5 y/o a damn gun?! The fugg?! Throw them in the 7th circle of hell. I swear some people don’t need kids. Fuggin clowns.

who won Naija?
    =============
    Mariah’s momma Lucy cause she popped Toya in the head a few times with her purse :rofl: :rofl:

AlabamaSky says:

@Miany she didn’t say that on the show. They’re talking about an old Essence interview that got taken way outta context. It was something she said in reference to a Beyonce comparison, long story short.

Dymond says:

I guess I need to stop clocking Trina’s p*ssy miles cuz I can’t think of anybody else she has f*cked….Trick Daddy? :lol:

:rofl: yung berg said if yo hair don’t curl up when you get out of the pool, you can’t get it………… :hahaha:
    my ch*t curl up..it’s just a tight curl :rofl: you might say it coils :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Mariah had Toya in a WWE pin. :yes: I really wish they could have been in atlehtic gear. But SIGGGGGH, that’s why they deciced to go to blows.

:thankyou: <—-really says FUKKK YOUUUUU @Goat :rofl: :rofl:

The :pray: hands at 0:28 :casket:

is young berg the cat who did that song

give her da bizness, freak in da morning, noon day, night time… some shyt like that :thinking:

Dymond says:

Why would you buy a 5 y/o a damn gun?!
    —————————————
    you must have never been to Arkansas……..

:facepalm: Poor A$AP done commented on Black women wearing lip colors. :no: Are they gonna learn?

Milky says:

@keya they are not going to jail.. read below about the company that manufactures these guns.

The company that made the gun, Milton, Pa.-based Keystone Sporting Arms, produced 60,000 Crickett and Chipmunk rifles in 2008, according to its website. It also makes guns for adults, but most of its products are geared toward children. The smaller guns come in all sorts of colors, including blue and pink.

The company’s slogan is “my first rifle” and its website has a “Kids Corner” section where pictures of young boys and girls are displayed, most of them showing the children at shooting ranges and on bird and deer hunts. The smaller rifles are sold with a mount to use at a shooting range.

“The goal of KSA is to instill gun safety in the minds of youth shooters and encourage them to gain the knowledge and respect that hunting and shooting activities require and deserve,” the websit

Dymond says:

no her mama didn’t get in it!!!!!! :rofl: gotta watch it now

Milky, my boss and ‘em get and give guns out for presents, for birthdays, got an A in school, whatever….. Little Billy (nephew) lives on a farm, and practices daily :tea:

MoniquetheGeek says:

Y’all wanna laugh?!?!

Google, youtube, worldstar ” Aspiring Indian Artist Covers Drake ‘Shot For Me’”
    ______________________________________________
    :hide: from dude with the Coco Chanel skully

Miany says:

@Goat… I listened to Killer Mike ‘Ronald Reagan’- I likes…Thanks for the recommendation sir.
    YunBerg never was gone make it… you wont never make it if you’re a broke down version of an artist who never made it…Lil’ Zane

@BamaBlueSky thats your folks..how do you think it was taken out of context? :thinking:

MoniquetheGeek says:

*ski mask not skully

Dymond says:

give her da bizness, freak in da morning, noon day, night time
    ———————————————————-
    sounds like Adina Howard :rofl:

Why would you buy a 5 y/o a damn gun?!
    —————————————
    you must have never been to Arkansas……..

__________________________

Or Florida :no: Guns and 4wheelers are growing up items in the “country”.

goat76 says:

:thankyou: <—-really says FUKKK YOUUUUU @Goat :rofl: :rofl:

The :pray: hands at 0:28 :casket:
    ———————————-
    Well I know you loved that action at the 1:12 mark…… :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

no her mama didn’t get in it!!!!!! gotta watch it now
    ========================
    girl Mariah’s momma is the epitome of a hood momma talking bout “good you hit her”…yeah when Mariah and Toya had each other’s weaves she nuck in and popped her a good 4 times…LAWD :rofl: :rofl:

Miany says:

I still have to give this a listen. I printed out that cartoon the other day from Truthout and handed it out whilst we ate lunch :tea:

Dymond says:

wtf is an asap rocky and his backwoods plaits..looking like my grandma Ruby (RIP) when she took off her wig :facepalm:

and those pics of him from his past….speaking of that Where’s Brendon?

my ch*t curl up..it’s just a tight curl you might say it coils

See I cant even deal with that 2nd half :rofl: :rofl: Cosign tho..

Trina never funked/dated Trick. Trick old lady would slang Trina ass far and wide. :yes:

Trick old lady would slang Trina ass far and wide. :yes:

:popcorn:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

i need a drink.

Miany says:

@Alabama… Oh ok..I figured someone on the show would have said something to her..
    @Milky.. southern yts LOVE their guns… The folk here tell me they been shooting/ holding guns, etc. since younger than age 5… NOT in MY home.
    It’s a gun range on the property here at work(it’s for training/ recertification purposes) and the noise makes me jump each time.. I personally can’t get comfortable around em.

Hungry :thinking: Whatchall eating on?

@Goat :lick: <— :rofl:

And the fact he got them double denim shirts perched open and that silky ass durag LMAOOOOO

IM SO MAD THATS WHAT THE EAST THINKS OF THE HIPHOP WEST. :rofl: :rofl:

==============================
    that’s it Essence…and with KeKe there’s no out of context…she said and meant that chit…personally she comes across as having entitlement issues…plenty of folks light skinned, good hair and can sing that will never make it

Just Looking says:

Where is Trick at these days.

TRICK DADDY LOVES THE KIDS.

=======================
    read she actually dated his brother so she literally was like a sister to him

Milky says:

Trina never dated Trick she was with his brother I believe.

:rofl: at the chinese girl balling :rofl:

Goat :spank:

I don’t know if I’ve heard that song before, but he didn’t do that bad :ashamed:

Miany says:

@Picka.. yup.. that’s him. That was him.. I think we can address him by his given name -Christian now since it’s safe to say his career and his youth aint coming back…

and those pics of him from his past….speaking of that Where’s Brendon?

:thankyou: :facepalm:

SN: I am also Ruby’s (Lee) grandaughter. :heart:

Brenden = Mary Katherine Gallagher..

(from downstairs)

My Baby got her lunch. I had to call up there and give somebody a talking to. I thought I was gone have to stomp up outta here like Ms Sophia from Color Purple.

speaking of ASAP Rokeisha

when is SHIM gone finally :nun: out le closet :waiting:

1. Wayne
    2. Kenyon
    3. Trick’s brother

Why is Icki Manaj on the twittah going in on Mariah :no: what a dumb azz….. What happened on the show, did anyone see it :thinking: I can not stomach Icki :vomit:

goat76 says:

————-
    No problem. He got some good shat out there. If you get a chance, here are some good ones. You should be able to find these on youtube too.

Pressure (featuring Ice Cube)
    God in the Building
    Woke Up This Mornin’
    “That’s Life”
    “That’s Life II”
    “God in the Building II”

@DTTS – :rofl:

Think it’s from a AD, have you been arrested :coffee: It’s a shout out to DUMB azz I know.

that_VA_thickchick says:

(from downstairs)

Why I just pictured that :rofl: :hahaha:

Milky says:

@dtts i know, but i really dont think children should have guns. They really can’t process that they could actually kill someone and that is not all fun and games. This five year old has to live his life dealing with the fact that he killed his sister. SMDH

cougar lover says:

who said lil zane aint make it? he was just on an episode of the parkers rapping that calling me song, talmbout he lib da life of a cele’buh’dee. that song alone should have shot him to stardum cuz them versus was—> :cold:

Dymond says:

:think: yo Ruby Lee last name didn’t start with an “E” did it? there were rumors of kids being out there and not being acknowledged if so, hey cuz :hug: :lol: I’m going to lunch now

AlabamaSky says:

@Naija @OTB she doesn’t feel entitled she felt slighted. She was talking about a situation where she had auditioned or was invited to be part of Destiny’s Child and then kicked out cuz she’s the better singer. She may be insecure in some ways but she KNOWS she can sang and her “light skin long hair” comment was her comparison to Bey

ReadingIsFundamental says:

oh DTTS, nothing needs to be happening for me to need a drink. I’m bored at work and my mind is wandering with laughter…..

Random: The conversations people would have over dinner:
    Momma D and Michelle Obama?
    Beyonce and Rosa Parks?
    Fantasia and Harriet Tubman?
    Lil Wayne and MLK?
    Jim Crow writers and Bill Clinton?

yes, I need work to do.

NaijaGal says:

Why is Icki Manaj on the twittah going in on Mariah what a dumb azz….. What happened on the show, did anyone see it I can not stomach Icki
    ==============================
    girl they been sniping at each other all season :yawn: it’s gotten rather annoying on both ends

goat76 says:

@Goat :lick: <— :rofl:

IM SO MAD THATS WHAT THE EAST THINKS OF THE HIPHOP WEST.
    ——————
    It's just amazing how it comes(being cool) so natural to us, and to see them try so hard and fail miserably. I love my job. :rofl:

Swizz Beatz Posts Instagram Picture Of Rick Ross Meeting With Reebok CEO :tea:

Reebok is taking him back?! :tea:

goat76 says:

Goat :spank:

——————–

Yeah, Dhananjay The First ripped that shat to pieces :rofl:

========================
    WATCHEW MEAN MY BABY CANT HAVE NO LUNCH….I’LL KILL YALL DEAD IF’IN MY BABY CAN’T EAT :rofl: :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

It’s just amazing how it comes(being cool) so natural to us, and to see them try so hard and fail miserably.
    =======================
    it’s those African roots

Milky says:

I agree with you (for me) :yes:
    BUT I also agree with my bosses family :shrug: They all were taught from young, and that’s how they raise their children. :shrug:

IONO, but I don’t read about the farm people shooting each other down, or shooting into a crowd *sigh* It’s a mess in the inner cities, it’s just different to me djm :tea:

==============================
    girl they been sniping at each other all season it’s gotten rather annoying on both ends
    :no: I thought they killed that noise :no:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Naija… I want to play in your hair… I want to braid your hair and let it sit for a few days and then finger the style out with some pihw and then soft roll the ends.

nopsycho

KyCakes says:

:yawn:
    What’chall doing up in here?

Where is Trick at these days.

TRICK DADDY LOVES THE KIDS.

He sure does. He has Lupus. :) :( Still kicking tho. Trick could sell out a venue any day here.

========================
    Girl. It was about to a “misunderstandment” all up and through there. You aint gone tell me my baby tummy gotta rumble because I make too much for her to get free lunch and ya’ll shat broke. I was ready to call Geraldo for the exclusive.

KyCakes says:

OTB :kiss:

KyCakes says:

What’chall doing up in here?

Feels like watching paint dry hunny :yawn:

LMAOOOO :nono: My daddy claimed me! *thumbs thru suspenders* :hahaha:

===========================
    *sits Indian style* please proceed :)

speaking of wittle ZANE with da help of the “FACES OF THE MILK CARTON PROGRAM” we have information on wittle zane:

“Now, at 30 years old, LIL’ ZANE recently released a mixtape called R.A.W, an acronym for Raps About Women, and coincidentally just became a new father to a baby girl named Nina.

Follow LIL’ ZANE @Lilzanesworld”

YA’LL CARE :coffee:

cougar lover says:

yall better be fugding them school lunch apps like we did growing up. who paying for school lunches? we wasnt, i actually filled one out myself, and put all zeros in the spaces for income and whatnot.

I thought they killed that noise
    ====================
    nope…they’ve been digging all season…last night Mariah got a few in “can you let me finish commenting as a singer” “not everyone can have a #1 on billboard”…I was rather annoyed with it…almost seemed like they or Mariah picked it up to secure a future season spot…I :heart: me some Keith Urban though…he’s laid back and straight forward with it

Gyrls tyme.. :thinking: So she said its because she was the better singer.. Interesting. :thankyou:

The light skin long hair comment still doesnt make sense to me. Kelly Rowland is neither.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Ickie’s PR people and Mariah’s PR people are playing those footsie games with each other for the ratings of the show. It’s all planned out. Ickie is not smart enough to do this all on her own.

Miany says:

@Picka…..thanks for the update… 30 year old huh?? well least he aint rapping boout drugs and funs :rofl:
    @that_VA …good job!! and who is that in your gravi?

Same difference. A 2yo is dead.

Follow LIL’ ZANE @Lilzanesworld”

YA’LL CARE

Wait, I thought Zane had changed his name to Young Berg. They AIN’T the same nigga? :huh:

I thought they killed that noise
    ====================
    nope…they’ve been digging all season…last night Mariah got a few in “can you let me finish commenting as a singer” “not everyone can have a #1 on billboard”… :eek: damn ! I was rather annoyed with it…almost seemed like they or Mariah picked it up to secure a future season spot…I me some Keith Urban though…he’s laid back and straight forward with it
    __________________________________
    Yeah Keith seems cool, I saw him when I watched fantasia, straight grooving :lol:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

ok Naija.. Imma try to change my gravi to how my daughter’s hair looked over the weekend after I did that to her hair with the pihw.

Cakes :kiss: :kiss:

LMAO had to share my FB with somebody cause I laughed out loud at you tombout Chris’ death was wiggity wiggity wack. :ashamed:

@Naija…Otb…Alabama…
    Nah man…..I just did the research KEKE got some color issues man… po baby, she got them issues from her momma…
    Same essence interview and the way she answered the questions, you can tell she colorstruck

cougar lover says:

I’own do that foolishness. They be asking for paystubs and tax returns and shat these days. :lol:

@Miany…That’s Gary Carr. The brother they are adding to Downton Abbey. I’own watch that show. But he’s my new crush.

Gyrls tyme.. So she said its because she was the better singer.. Interesting.
    Who said all of that :blink:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

KyCakes says:

What’chall doing up in here?

Feels like watching paint dry hunny :yawn:
    ——————————————————————–
    That’s why I keep coming in and out…

lovezoe says:

Nicki to MC: “All dem #1s but JLo phone ringin? Lol. I guess having a personality, being a secure woman, and giving genuine critique still trumps that.”

Them fighting is one of the reasons the show in the toilet. I don’t watch past auditions.

Chris’ death was wiggity wiggity wack

:facepalm:

Miany says:

@Man.. :rofl: yup…that’s why yung berg neva made it. He was nothing but a rip off version of Zane

KyCakes says:

Cakes :kiss: :kiss:

——————————————————————–
    Share and share alike, baby girl…

Just ready that Chris Kelly was high off a cocaine heroine mix (speedball) and his mom took him home to come down off his high. :mad: Dammit. I was really hoping this was natural causes. Just for my own peace of mind. #crackiswack

I want them to stop lying to them children on AI. Some of them sound bad. Im going to have to pay better attn. But my girls watch and as I was listening I kept saying someone sounded terrible but Mariah and Keith and Randy was like that was brillaint. Nikki said :nono: tho. :lol:

@MIANY

They own mommas would need DNA tests to tell them niggas apart. Didn’t help neither one of them could rap. :rofl:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    KyCakes says:
    What’chall doing up in here?
    Feels like watching paint dry hunny
    ——————————————————————–

That’s why I keep coming in and out…

Hell whew and time moving slow :sad:

Miany says:

@that_Va I like his face…
    In KeKe’s defense… I heard Matt made Farrah (the 2 day member) tan cuz he wanted Beyonce to be the brightest in the group so she’d pop out to folk when looking at group photos.

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    KyCakes says:
    What’chall doing up in here?
    Feels like watching paint dry hunny
    ——————————————————————–

That’s why I keep coming in and out…

Hell whew and time moving slow :sad:
    ——————————————————————–
    Yes it is…Maybe I’ll mess with @littleman to make the time go by faster.. :think:

#crackiswack
    _________

Crack is wiggity wiggity wiggity wack.
    R.I.P. Chris.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MIANY

Remember his azz on Fighting Temptations :rofl: and ya haven’t seen him since :lol:

EyesofScorpio says:

Pickachu Tran says:

Dymond says:
    and Toya looks extremely basic…

———–
    they all hoodrats- except for the 2 Black women doctors . and the old reupholstered yt woman

Downton Abbey <–if you like period/history stuff. Tune in. :heart: Support PBS!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MIANY

Remember his azz on Fighting Temptations and ya haven’t seen him since
    :lol: And Dr Doolittle 2 or 3 or whatever. He was Raven Samone’s boyfriend.

Why Sandra ain’t get no pics of SWV? :think:

Who said all of that

Talking about KeKe Wyatt.

Downton Abbey <–if you like period/history stuff. Tune in. Support PBS!
    _________
    I need to DVR it. If I don't have something set to record I'll never see it. I rarely get to watch TV and when I do…it's something I've recorded.

I got caught up on Pushing Daisies when I was home sick Monday. :thumbsup:

He was Raven Samone’s boyfriend.

Raven like Queen Latifah, she can’t play no straight roles.

AlabamaSky says:

@jenie Keke wanted to sing lead

No defense needed. I pretty much believe Maty is EXACTLY who he has said he was/is. :lol:

Miany says:

Momma (white) said the word n**ga like it was goin outta style…Momma said nigg so much I thought that was my name for a while…Momma aint let us watch Roots cuz she didn’t want us to think all white folk were evil…..

reupholstered yt woman

:ghost:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

<<<—- Naija.. here ya go. So prior to using new "said product", her hair would just go outward and get carpet like after just one day of being out at school. This pic was after two days of school and in the evenings, I just finger in "said product" and put it in two light and easy braids and then finger in a very small amount of "said product" in the mornings before school and I can leave her hair out all day.

Happy Momma! Thanks :whip:

cougar lover says:

tired of this paint drying<- :hahaha: somebody take they clothes off

Miany says:

@Rif…send pics to those iphw folk so they can use it on their website…. cuz that is a testimony baybaaaay!!

Just Looking says:

@RIF – That baby got some pretty hair.

Gosh durnit…Umm why can’t we say names of products.

Answer me ret now. Please (fold arms and breathe) Still I get answer

Kordell Stewart denied gay allegations on his Twitter by telling someone “I was raised by MEN. GOD FEARING MEN….who liked to play with my bootyhole.”

Ok Ok…I added that last part myself. :rofl:

:thankyou: <—Kordell at the Spring Bible Revival.

Same difference. A 2yo is dead.
    ====
    It’s apples and oranges to me though. I care more about the 16 here the night, 3 dead, than this :shrug: djm

Diva says:

*kicks in blog door shaking my :boobs:

RIF your daughter hair is so cute :love: pretty

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Chris’ death was wiggity wiggity wack
    :facepalm:

Then Mary Kay said that please don’t play their music to death. :dead:

Just Look who is Mary Kay anyways :tea:

and I can leave her hair out all day.

Told you so.. :tea:

cougar lover says:

diva

what them bewbs feel like!!

JUST Hooking :shrug:

But if’n you google ********** SR’s site comes up soooooooooooooooo :shrug:
    *licks hand*

Jenny, that gravi :rofl: :rofl:

Settle Down MsDiva Settle Down :lol:

Diva says:

cougar lover says:

diva

what them bewbs feel like!!
    ——————
    humongus fluffy cotton balls :winky:

…Umm why can’t we say names of products.

Its considered Spamming. :tea:

Diva says:

@DTTS ok gal…..shoot why you gots to spoil Diva’s tittay shaking? :rofl:

…Umm why can’t we say names of products.

Its considered Spamming. :tea:
    ========
    AND it’ll get you banned :tea:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Thanks guys! I will email pihw with before and after pics; I been meaning too but, I just haven’t. When I tell you that baby’s hair use to be like carpet EVERY DAY if I left it out…. WHEW! She is 7 and got sick of wearing braided up styles all the time. I tried everything in the world short of them chemicals because I refuse to be the one frying her hair … she gonna have to do that on her own when she is grown and outta my house. Until then, I am just happy to find something that allows her to wear her hair out all day and doesn’t give me a two hour headache at night to comb carpet out. It stays soft and as long as I run my fingers through it at night and keep it tame for her to sleep, all is good!

Thank you hair like wool Jesus! We is beautiful!!

cougar lover says: