Kelly Rowland’s Alleged Abuser Revealed

Kelly Rowland

Yesterday, Kelly Rowland released her song titled “Dirty Laundry”, revealing her abusive relationship with an ex-boyfriend. One of the first people to react to the song was her ex-fiance Roy Williams.

Williams, a former NFL player, took to his Twitter page to deny the allegations that he beat Kelly before calling off their engagement in 2006.

“#Imnotheonlypersonshedated #wasntme” he tweeted in hash tags on his Twitter page. Sports blogger Stiletto Jill then tweeted “See I thought Cuda not you.” To which Williams responded, “#bingo but thats not my place to speak on it..”

Roy Williams tweet

Most of us have no clue who “Cuda” is. But, according to Madamenoire blog, Cudda or Cudda Love is (or was) rapper Nelly’s manager/body guard back in the day.

Apparently, Kelly preferred roughnecks (until they put their hands on her).

Kelly mentioned that this relationship took place a decade ago. Which would have been around 2003, when she and Nelly recorded “Dilemma” and was subsequently spending a lot of time around Nelly and his crew. There are very few pictures of him. But a while ago, Cam’ron posted a picture of Cudda Love on Instagram.

Kelly Rowland and Cudda

• Kelly Rowland and Trey Songz Cover EBONY 50 Finest Sexy Bodies
  • Auntie Kelly Rowland spotted shopping for somebody’s baby
  • Queen Latifah’s ex-girlfriend is not a happy camper
  • Kelly Rowland gets served by Chris Brown (video)

132 Responses to “Kelly Rowland’s Alleged Abuser Revealed”

A.J. says:

Leave it up to Sandra to find out. I thank you :yes:

Betamax82 says:

Umph :tea:

Smonae says:

Sandra this why I :heart: you

Smonae says:

Hey Beta

I would’ve had my daddy put dem paws on his lil azz :yes:

kahmmillion says:

Wow, she’s in dire need of lip chap in this pic.

Trendsetter says:

Umm I said that this morning

capricorn83 says:

The downside to a song like Kelly’s is that now every dude she dated is a suspect. Cuda better start damage control if it wasn’t him :tea:

Betamax82 says:

Smonae :waves:

Trendsetter says:

Well word on these Chicago streets is..it wasn’t D Rose who didn’t want to play….it had something to do with mgmt that had him sit out the entire season

well that nig need new management QUICK..cuz they got rose lookin like the ULTIMATE BISH. see now that makes a lot of sense. Aren’t they suppose to giving rose some type of paycut :thinking:

good she got out

Bombshell Esq says:

Kelly needs to put a name to this chit or STFU… Just like Ci-error and that damn Sorry track she refused to say was about 50… they like the speculation and attention it brings the record at whatever cost to folks reputations :rolleyes:

San says:

They gon ride this til the wheels fall off

Gigi26 says:

Glad she made it out..ole bytch made nigga

iAmChan says:

goat76 says:

Pickachu Tran says:

Trendsetter says:

well that nig need new management QUICK.
      ——-
      LOL… it was the Team management, not his personal management team.

Miany says:

(I’m a Grant Hill and Penny Hardaway FANATIC so I never try to rush players back but DAYUM, kinda hard to defend that nigga)

^^^ I loveeeeeed both of these players. Penny was my player. My fave. I haven’t really watched :bball: since those days.

Pickachu Tran says:

_____________________________

I haven’t heard anything about a paycut..yet

KayCeiSoul says:

Who is Cuda?

And who would want to hit her already frail azz? There are some truly bish-made men out here! Geesh. :rolleyes:

WAIT A GAT DAYUM MINTUE.

So she has to NAME her abuser or not speak on it? Really?

Wow. :no:

This is why some women never heal cuz the backlash they receive or fear of being humiliated. I mean damn, can she talk about her own experiences?!

so Monifah and Queen Latifa have remained friends :tea:

Trendsetter says:

Haven’t heard this song yet…but what does she say exactly about this domestic abuse

iAmChan says:

Apparition says:

I don’t get folks gloating over the Heat beating the Bulls. That series was like Mike Tyson in his prime vs a triple amputee. AND they still was at them niggas ankles.
      ___

Because it’s the BULLS…that’s how this rivalry thing works. The only 2 Bulls that get my respect are Nate Robinson and the mulatto wit the J Lo bun…um….um….Joakim Noah, yeah, that’s boys name.

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:

goat76 says:

From the Doctor that performed Rose surgery on May 12, 2012

Dr. Brian Cole performed the surgery on May 12 and said the recovery period is 8-12 months.

——————————————

I’on wanna hear that chit someone tell that to Adrian Peterson… YEAH EXACTLY… Bytch ass Rose needs to quit :cuss:

@Naija: Lezzies of a feather , stick together :tea:

Diva says:

Why did Diva read CUBA? :kona:

Just Looking says:

:think: It was Daddy Knowles.

Kelly Mae Eat the Cake, Eat the Damn Cake

but i dont get why she needs to call out a name. She was beaten in a previous relationship..OK. speculate all u want but I dont feel like she owes anyone a specific NAME. I just feel like she wrote a song to help her release some deep issues in a mediocre way :shrugs: I dont care to know who the dude was just glad she’s moved on

Miany says:

so Monifah and Queen Latifa have remained friends
      ^^ :thinking: is Monifa still with her significant other?

I never thought it was the football player. I think Still in love with my ex was about him. The lyrics are about how great he was and that she still loves him but, how could she marry him when she knew she was a mess. She called their engagement off right? :shrug:

A.J. says:

the mulatto wit the J Lo bun…um….um….Joakim Noah, yeah, that’s boys name.
      I dont like you Chan. :lol: :dead:

iAmChan says:

Apparition says:

___

Chan I like your font…I really do…but ummm you gon stop talking about MY BULLS!!!!

Gigi26 says:

@Bombshell: Adrian is a NFL player and you know how them contracts go…

D. Rose is in the NBA, guaranteed contract and he is their franchise player.

iAmChan says:

WAIT A GAT DAYUM MINTUE.
      So she has to NAME her abuser or not speak on it? Really?
      Wow.

—-

Not saying it in an insensitive way. Domestic abuse is bad, terrible, worst of the worst. Now that I have gotten that out of the way. Put yourself in the shoes of any other man Kelly has EVER been seen with or linked to. When was the last time you heard so much chatter about Roy Williams or this Cudda nigga? Now they are in the spotlight for the least manliest things.

Diva says:

Just Looking says:

:think: It was Daddy Knowles.

Kelly Mae Eat the Cake, Eat the Damn Cake
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You cray cray for real! :rofl:

@CHAN
      “But still, Kelly should be the one calling him out, it shouldn’t go off of anyone else’s assumptions. Either call the heBytch out or don’t speak on it.”

Sound too much like right.

Women always come up with some sort of “I was a victim of blah blah blah” whenever they coming out with somethin. Either someone cheated on them, they was beat, raped.. something. This ain’t no different.

Kelly ol ugly azz ain’t goin never speak on it cause it’s getttin her publicity. SMH. The chit non-talented people gotta do. Must be a hard life.

WAIT A GAT DAYUM MINTUE.

So she has to NAME her abuser or not speak on it? Really?

Wow.

———————————-

So she should be allowed to ruin other people’s reputation and lives around speculation on if they beat her??? If she’s gonna put it out there to heal then she needs to at least come out and say it wasn’t X or Y so they don’t get wrongfully blamed and accused of a very serious offense

Ty says:

so Monifah and Queen Latifa have remained friends
      :dead:

I dont think Rose should’ve came back in the middle of the playoffs either. It would’ve thrown what chemistry they had off plus he wasnt 100%. They would’ve blamed him for the loss anyway :shrug:

Morning All :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

is Monifa still with her significant other?
      =====================
      yes she is…I think her chick is gonna propose to her this season

iAmChan says:

—-

We can call a truce until next season….you know, when the Bulls are playing again.

eastpointvet says:

wasnt cuda Ma$e manager also? Where my bday gifts yall?

Gigi26 says:

but i dont get why she needs to call out a name. She was beaten in a previous relationship..OK. speculate all u want but I dont feel like she owes anyone a specific NAME. I just feel like she wrote a song to help her release some deep issues in a mediocre way I dont care to know who the dude was just glad she’s moved on
      —————————————-
      :cosign: to say she gotta put him on blast is just :no:

There is something called Slander you know..sheesh.

Let’s do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry
      Let’s do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry
      When you’re soaked in tears for years, it never airs out
      When you make pain look this good it never wears out
      This dirty laundry, this dirty laundry

[Verse 1]
      While my sister was on stage, killing it like a motherf-cker
      I was enraged, feeling it like a motherf-cker
      Bird in a cage, you would never know what I was dealing with
      Went out separate ways, but I was happy she was killing it
      Bittersweet, she was up, I was down
      No lie, I feel good for her, but what do I do now?
      Forget the records
      Off the record, I was going through some bull****
      Post-survivor, she on fire, who wanna hear my bull****?
      Meanwhile, this DaddyKnowles putting his hands on me
      I swear y’all don’t know the half of this industry

MzDimplez1123 says:

—————————-

Nope… he called off their engagement after trying to fill out a pre marriage questionare and realized he ain’t know chit about Kelly :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

KC, I would say something along the lines of me going to counseling to get some things off of my chest

#createaslowpapertrail IMB

*************************************

I appreciate your response. Can't get nobody to answer a real question around here! I'm 'bout to do some spinning side kicks in the bish and you're the only one who cares! :wail:

I have a SPREADSHEET full of incidents. It is ridiculous. I remember my Mama coming home early one day in the summer of '85. I was glad to have her home, so I asked, "Why you home so early Ma?" She replied calmly while flipping through the mail, "Oh baby, I have to find another job. I snatched a yt bish across the unit desk for having a jazzy azz mouth."

I am trying NOT to do the things my Mama, Nurse Bee, had tah dew.

A.J. says:

Morning Dimplez :hi:

Diva says:

Just Looking says:

:think: It was Daddy Knowles.

Kelly Mae Eat the Cake, Eat the Damn Cake
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You cray cray for real!

:yes: This has been medically proven, no need to thow it in my face :nun:

A.J. says:

Leave it up to Sandra to find out. I thank you :yes:

============
      KC, I left something downstairs :tea:

goat76 says:

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:

goat76 says:

From the Doctor that performed Rose surgery on May 12, 2012

——————————————

—————-
      Come’on Bomb. You’re a woman, and you know all women bodies aren’t the same. Your pregnancy isn’t going to be the same as every women that’s been pregnant. Terrell Davis RB for the Denver Broncos tore his ACL and never saw the field after that.
      Everybody’s body don’t respond or heal the same.

It’s only been 12 months since his surgery. 8-12 months recovery. He’s right on schedule.

=============================
      that was Sandra’s take…the story that’s been ongoing is that she called it off cause they didn’t know each other…either way they made a great decision

Gigi26 says:

@Bombshell: Adrian is a NFL player and you know how them contracts go…

D. Rose is in the NBA, guaranteed contract and he is their franchise player
      —————————–

I know the NFL will cut a player quick without a 2nd thought but I mean in terms of the injury and coming back from it… Rose was cleared and was practicing well and he didn’t even attempt to play a few minutes and say you know what let me sit out and wait for next year… I would have respected that more than knowing he can play, seeing video of him in practice ballin and then seeing his team get knocked out of the playoffs with him in a suit on the bench

A.J. says:

“Oh baby, I have to find another job. I snatched a yt bish across the unit desk for having a jazzy azz mouth.” :lol: :cackle:

eastpointvet says:

wasnt cuda Ma$e manager also? Where my bday gifts yall?

DOWNSTAIRS! You betta go getcho chit! :steer: :hug:
      ===============
      NEW GIRL, Cooking :woot:

Ohh and Good Morning Beatufil Lovely Precious ONes. :hug:

You too Man :winky:

:newbie: <—REALLY says DON'T DO LIKE NURSE BEE :wail:

@ Bombshell……………..Ohhhhhhhhhhhh well, the song still came out after her and the football player split. It sounded like it was about him to me. :shrug:

Glad they didn’t get married not knowing each other.

iAmChan says:

—-

____________________________

Ok cool..now come here and give me a :hug:

TY :happybirthday:

Ohh and Good Morning Beatufil Lovely Precious ONes. :hug:

*blushes*

goat76 says:

I never thought Kelly should reveal who beat dat ass. I just wanted her to say it wasn’t Roy if it wasn’t him.

NaijaGal says:

:rofl: some of yall are just nuts…LAWD sometimes I just hope it’s only your e-lives and not your real lives

Gigi26 says:

@Goat: I :cosign: all the way. Some tear their ACL’s and are NEVER to be seen again. Some folk wanna take precautions and they called a bytch and shyt? Makes no sense.

When these niggas leave the league they got medical bills out the ass and are hooked on cortizone shots. Let the nigga heal and come back 100% next year I say. :shrugs:

Thank you Just Looking for the lyrics

@ Naija…I thought I heard she called it off. Yall be confusing me. :mad:

iAmChan says:

Another thing about D Rose……I tore my ACL when I was in the Army and Uncle Sam ain’t let me sit out a full year after surgery to recover…my contract was guaranteed too! After 6-8 months of vigorous rehab, I was back at it.

All I’m saying is that if he can dunk on his teammates in practice, he should be able to at least be able to lace em up for the playoffs.

*calls the bakery last minute* :rofl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:violin:
      :BestOfGoldenGirlsdvds:

MissTaken says:

No :newpost: notification huh? That’s ok I am slowly getting the message :kona:

iAmChan says:

@ Trendsetter :hug:

Meanwhile, this DaddyKnowles putting his hands on me
      I swear y’all don’t know the half of this industry

This DaddyKnowles = Manager
      Cudda = Manager

Miany says:

NaijaGal says:
      is Monifa still with her significant other?
      =====================
      yes she is…I think her chick is gonna propose to her this season
      ^^ must be why the ‘friendship’ is kept under wraps.

Just Looking says:

:think: Thought I had read somewhere he (Roy Williams) admitted to have a huge crush on Beyondsay? :shrug:

“Still In Love With My Ex”

Ex (Yeah)
      Ex (Kelly and Yung Texxus)
      Ex (Yeah)

[Kelly]
      I never thought that we would break up for the better
      Should’ve never made the promises to each other
      So many things I should’ve said that you didn’t know
      Coming in from a past with a heavy load

But I knew that you were a good man
      Give me love, you were faithful – It showed on my hand
      I know there are questions in your mind you don’t understand
      Through the words of this song, I wanna answer them

Honesty (Check)
      Conversation (Check)
      A shoulder I can lean on anytime I’m feeling stressed (Check)
      Good loving (Yes)
      The perfect soldier (Yes)
      Was about to say “I do,” when I know it wasn’t meant
      So I

[1] – Search in my mind, trying to figure it out
      And thought I was happy but I’m having some doubts
      Think I found the answer and I know I must confess
      I’m still in love with my ex
      And I wasn’t ready when I said that I loved you
      And in my heart, I know that I gotta tell you
      I shouldn’t have gone from a situation to the next
      I’m still in love with my ex

[Kelly]
      Every moment that I stayed, I dug a deeper hole
      I was with you but my heart wouldn’t let him go
      All my family told me, “Kelly he’s the one for you”
      I know your family love me and I love them too

(I’m so sorry) I’m so sorry for the pain I put you through
      But you shouldn’t have to suffer cause I’m confused
      So much for looking forward to future plans
      Lost the love of my life and I lost a friend

Good to me (Yes)
      Security (Yes)
      You were all the things I wanted
      Checking everything (Check, check)
      You were comforting (Yes)
      Romantic man (Yes)
      How could I have said “I do,” when I knew it wasn’t meant
      So I

[Repeat 1]

Sorry, Sandra’s site reformatted it

Trend,We crack cases around here! :hahaha:

:happybirthday: EAST and TY :partyhat:

who got the libations :cheers:

Fated4Greatness says:

WAIT A GAT DAYUM MINTUE.

So she has to NAME her abuser or not speak on it? Really?

Wow.

——–
      :cosign: if it was some ol every day, no name broad people wouldnt give two flucks

anwhile, this DaddyKnowles putting his hands on me
      I swear y’all don’t know the half of this industry

This DaddyKnowles = Manager

I made that part up….. :ghost: :dead: :casket:

Bombshell Esq says:

:offtopic: I’m so fuggin’ confused about alll the chit I need to get for these :pacifier: :pacifier: …. Ya’ll vetern mamas give a got dang list because I don’t got patience for this chit :ashamed:

Miany says:

@Eastpoint Happy birthday and yes, Cudda was ma$e’s manager or at least his close friend…
      @MissTaken..love the gravi :lol:
      @KayCei i cared to answer the question but I don’t think you want my advice.

Bombshell Esq says:

I’m so fuggin’ confused about alll the chit I need to get for these …. Ya’ll vetern mamas give a got dang list because I don’t got patience for this chit
      _______________________________________

lol…well I only been a mama for about 19 1/2 months

Yes he did play after that. He just wasn’t the same AND John Elway had retired to relieve any pressure for that nigga.

AND that was dayum near 20 yrs ago! Who ever said this need to quit.

Just Looking says:

No I’m this way all the time, I try to keep my self balanced from all the evil, bitter, lonely, despressed people. It works :yes:

Somebody, rewrite the song PROPERLY :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

MZDIMP – yeah that’s how it’s always been said…she called it off…I think they had only been dating for 6 months when he proposed…as Sandra would say :huh: that dopamine is a beast :lol:

anwhile, this DaddyKnowles putting his hands on me
      I swear y’all don’t know the half of this industry

This DaddyKnowles = Manager

I made that part up…..
      _________________________

I’m so done with you today :hahaha:

i broke this story here yesterday. where’s my loyal reader shout-out? :waiting:

the mulatto wit the J Lo bun…um….um….Joakim Noah, yeah, that’s boys name.

:stop:

Dont tawk ’bout him like DAT :no:

it’s bc of that damn ********** aint it? :tea:

Ty says:

Thanks yall :danban:

Happy Birthday East…we share a birthday with Janet :thumbsup:

@ Yall…I want some popcorn from downtown..mixed :waiting:

oh & GM erryones! <—in my jaded font :coffee:

Bombshell Esq says:

the mulatto wit the J Lo bun…um….um….Joakim Noah, yeah, that’s boys name.

——————————

:rofl: That boy ain’t got no JLo bun… looks like a samurai to me :shrug:

Esq, e-mail Chan so that he can pass it on to me please.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Trend,We crack cases around here!

I thought I did something lol…but I really do crack cases…need to investigate somebody…call me…I got you lol

Ty says:

:BestOfGoldenGirlsdvds:
      _________

:happybirthday: East

DUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :love:

FAY! :kiss:

@ New Girl…who letting you burn down their kitchen? :blink:

Miany says:

:happybirthday: TY :party: Any plans for this weekend?

Ty says:

Thanks yall

Happy Birthday East…we share a birthday with Janet

@ Yall…I want some popcorn from downtown..mixed

I’m close to garretts I’ll pick it up

:happybirthday:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Esq, e-mail Chan so that he can pass it on to me please.

——————————————

Chan has my e-mail addy… so does Fay Fay… either of them can pass it on

iAmChan says:

@ Bombshell Esq

Did I mention that I have twins too? Well, I am a twin, WITH twins….how lucky. The hardest part was the day/night sleep schedule. Once that phase was over, it was just like a mini day care until daddy had to comb lil princess hair.

I think my daughter had about 6 hair styles in one, including beads, claka balls and berets.

@GIGI
      “Some tear their ACL’s and are NEVER to be seen again. ”

yeah… when they 30 something and that’s how it was years ago. Not in today’s league.

That used to be a career ender back in the day. Not it’s several months off and you back at it.

Jerry Rice tore his in the 90′s when he was 30 plus years old and he still came back in less than a year a very good player in a tougher sport.

.. but Rose tear his in 2012 at 23 yrs old and he can’t come back in over a year in a less physical sport? Maybe something else wrong with that nigga they ain’t tellin you about. :think:

goat76 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

AND that was dayum near 20 yrs ago! Who ever said this need to quit.
      ———————–
      That’s pretty much the same thing considering what he did on the field before he tore his knee up.

KayCeiSoul says:

************************

Girl thangs changed so dramatically since I had the one before Quincy. Even at 3 months old I am STILL realizing that there are some new aged things that I need for this baby! Of course you’ll need to double what you buy, but I will tell you this – don’t go out wasting money on a bunch of clothes-clothes. :no: They grow too dayum fast. In a week everything is too small.

And here’s a tip for one of your big purchases – carseats.
      DO NOT go getting those small carrier/stroller/carseat combos thinking your babies need something small. Otherwise in a month or two you’ll be buying it all over again. Start off with the big dogs that are weight appropriate, and that your babies can grow with from birth.

Britax has some good and affordable ones. :pacifier:

KSabrena says:

:goodpost: I knew it was someone we never even heard of.

@Bombshell: My momma got a shyt load of onesies so start with that :lol:

The rest put on a registry, you gonna spend a lot of money :lol:

Naija, I am oh-so-serious, a goofball, and beautiful all at the same damn time :ashamed:
      =========================
      Fay :kiss: who gotchu jaded? :karate:

===============
      Ty :steer: OR :thinking: we can send Jmo, so she can get lost getting it :rofl:

:newpost: is up

iAmChan says:

@ Bombshell Esq

————————————-

Awwwwww really!!! My hubby is a twin (well his other 1/2 didn’t make it :( ) having twins too….

I see I’ll be hitting you up for advice OFTEN :tea:

:waves: @ Man I :love: the doggie. It that a Cane Corsos? BEAUTIFUL

@JUST LOOKING
      “You too Man :winky:

Hey!
      :bye:
      :jack:

NaijaGal says:

Naija, I am oh-so-serious, a goofball, and beautiful all at the same damn time
      =================
      I felt the humility and humbleness in that font :huh: :lol:

GM Dimpz! :kiss:

girrrl THANK YA for that EO text, awesome!!! :thumbsup:

i’m starting a garden! :yahoo:

@Bombshell: My momma got a shyt load of onesies so start with that :lol:

FIRST CHALLENGE OF THE DAY :rofl:
      I disagree with the onesies *snickers* I vote for the ‘drawstring bags’ that you tie them up in :rofl: #theyareeasierimo
      Esq, you seen these?

girrrl THANK YA for that EO text, awesome!!! :thumbsup:

:nun: <–awesome dance :rofl:

Youre welcome Fay!

goat76 says:

@Man… Do you not understand that everybody don’t respond and heal the same???

Rose had surgery 05/12/12
      Todays date is 05/16/13

Recovery time is 8-12 months(this came from the Doctor that performed the surgery)

Ain’t nobody bicthing about Kirk Hinirich’s Calf muscle!! Plenty of people out there playing with sore muscles and sprains.

KayCeiSoul says:

FIRST CHALLENGE OF THE DAY
      I disagree with the onesies *snickers* I vote for the ‘drawstring bags’ that you tie them up in #theyareeasierimo
      ****************************

I like those, but they aren’t convenient when you put on the babies clothes and need to go somewhere. :shrug:

I have stock in Onesies. All types. Superman. Personalized. All that.
      Fat-Fat lives in them because he’s just that…Fat-Fat. He gets hot easy, and needs to air out his fat rolls.

I put him in the blanket and Onesie sleepers when it is time for bed though. Can’t have any covers in his crib.

Just Looking says:

Onsie and Gown in cooler months. And a something to cover their heads, they loose lots of heat from the tops of their heads.

The onsie is fitted enought acts a form a swaddling.

Source: Expert in keeping babies comfortable :smile:

PS – Babies like gentle rubbing. :yes:

@JUST LOOKING
      ” It that a Cane Corsos? BEAUTIFUL”

:yes:
      Love a woman that knows her dogs. I love the breed. They are so majestic and regal looking!

Ty says:

1. dont get excited about all the pretty colored outfits and go overboard :nono: I know its hard with girls but all that shyt will be too small within a month and u will be giving it away even the cute lil Jordans :ashamed:

2. Stock up on wipes and diapers and take all the shyt they give u at the hospital. I bought cases from Babies R Us or Sams, its much cheaper. U will never have too many diapers.

3. Find the nearest WIC office and get you some vouchers for formula. Here the nutrtionist comes to your room in the hospital and asks if you need assistance with formula. Even folks that have it dont want to spend $8 on a can of milk that makes 2-3 bottles :nono:

4. Always shop ahead. Since its summer, start looking for their snowsuits because they are on clearence now :thumbsup:

@GOAT
      “Do you not understand that everybody don’t respond and heal the same???

Rose had surgery 05/12/12
      Todays date is 05/16/13

Yup. I understand all that. I really do. But I wasn’t asking, or expecting the dude to come back and be “MVP-Derrick-Rose.”

The doctors cleared him to play. He had already been practicing and playing well. A few months earlier he said he would come back once he could dunk comfortably off his left foot.

Then he said he just wasn’t comfortable.

The NBA has story after story of players playing hurt. Willis Reed, Isiah Thomas on his ankle, Bill Walton’s whole career, Larry Bird’s Back, Jordan’s flu game, Kobe Bryant’s whole career…

Even these playoffs David Lee came in and gave 4 to 5 minutes after he was supposed to be knocked out till next year.

The docs can say Rose’s knee is alright, but they can’t measure heart. :no:

Ty says:

Thx All :hug:

@ Miany & Fay I dont have any plans yet but I am going to show out this weekend :cheers:

@ Trend…make sure its mixed LOL

:rofl: @ JMO getting lost

Ty says:

1. dont get excited about all the pretty colored outfits and go overboard I know its hard with girls but all that shyt will be too small within a month and u will be giving it away even the cute lil Jordans

___________________________

Hunny WIC was my bff after I had my son

goat76 says:

@Man you ought to stop it. Practice is nothing like going full-speed in a game, a playoff game at that. Why jeopardize his knee for a couple of minutes a game? That don’t make any sense what so ever.

MsB2u says:

May 16, 2013 at 11:16 am
      ——————————-
      :cosign:

anw_rootbeer says:

Cudda Love hung with Pastor Mason Betha, Diddy & em too!!

DJ DCeezy says:

“Apparition says:

Idon’t get folks gloating over the Heat beating the Bulls. That series was like Mike Tyson in his prime vs a triple amputee. AND they still was at them niggas ankles. ___”

Losing 4-1 was “at them niggas ankles”??? SMH

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Again I believe her & obviously it’s not much of a secret if both are speculating about who it is :coffee: I bet Nelly knows if its true, and if its proven to be true folks who said it was a publicity stunt can kick rocks~

thatgurljenny96 says:

so that’s what the song/video “girl” was about

RAE23 says:

WAIT A GAT DAYUM MINTUE.

So she has to NAME her abuser or not speak on it? Really?

Wow.

<<<<<<<<<<

:cosign: EVERYBODY'S A JUDGE!!!! GTFOH!!!!