Kim Kardashian Covers US Weekly

TEXT

2 weeks ago I told you that socialite Kim Kardashian canceled a revealing baby bump cover shoot for In Touch Weekly magazine. Now a little birdie whispers to me that Kim canceled the cover because In Touch refused to give her “creative control” over the final photo. Of course, in Kim’s world, “creative control” means Photoshopping the cover beyond recognition.

And since In Touch refused to indulge Kim, she offered her baby bump cover to US Weekly, who gladly obliged her demands.

From No Mercy for Your Faves:

According to Us Weekly, “Rocking a bikini is a big step for Kardashian, who has been bullied for her weight ever since announcing in December that she and boyfriend Kanye West would welcome their first child in July. “I struggle finding things that don’t make me look heavy,” she blogged earlier this year of the challenges she’s faced in dressing her new curves. No longer. “She’s loving the seventh month,” a source tells Us of the pregnant designer. “And she thinks pregnancy is so cute.”

• Kim Kardashian Cancels Baby Bump Cover Shoot
  • Kanye West paid $34,000 for this tacky Father’s Day gift for Jay Z
  • Kanye West is Officially Gay
  • Kanye West Banned From Haiti Telethon

115 Responses to “Kim Kardashian Covers US Weekly”

Betamax82 says:

:facepalm: I’m so tired of her

Betamax82 says:

:blink: what the hell June got on

Betamax82 says:

Kim your not fat your just pregnant :rolleyes:

Betamax82 says:

Speaking of photoshop Sandra have you seen Tamars single cover :tea:

iAmChan says:

Why yes….yes I do call that fat. :tea:

Bombshell Esq says:

Betamax82 says:

Speaking of photoshop Sandra have you seen Tamars single cover
      —————————————-

:stop: Tamar is a FOB…. C’mere Beta :kona: Beta ain’t mean nothing Aunty Lawdddd Gawwwddddd :crying:

How does her single sound :thinking: :pc:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

When did she shoot this cover? She looks bigger than that photo

ERRR

MYYYYYYYY

:scared:
      ImOUT!

The hair fits the occasion, luv color of bikini, photoshop is on Tilt. #thatisall

WorkInProgress says:

Another post on Platypus :facepalm:

WIP :yahoo: where you been :hug: sn: I am kinda feeling Tamar song :yes:

Here stomach is flat for 7 months preggers.

Betamax82 says:

:lol: Bomb

Betamax82 says:

Ion know Jenny I didn’t listen

WorkInProgress says:

:kiss: JenieFDB been studying for this here PCAT and working. How u my wuv.

lovezoe says:

Bombshell Esq says:

:pray: Aunty can we get a post on the new Kerry Rhodes pics, Mario Williams suing some sprite broad for an engagement ring, Tamar’s new single, Reggie Bush’s new baby, how long it takes paint to dry OR ANYTHING RELEVANT because no1 but Man’s azz and E tv care about this chick :cuss: :cuss:

3halos says:

I’m so done with this bish. Please catapult her pathetic TROLL, soul-less simpleton, narcissistic arse into outter-space please and EFFING THANK YOU!

Smonae says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

This damn whale

:rofl: Jenie I come to Kim post just to read your comments :winks:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

This damn whale :facepalm:

WIP :woot: Good Luck!

:waves: Zoe & Bird

Hey Beta! I read somewhere that June had a Camo Wedding Dress <–said quietly so OTB won't get no ideas :rofl:

Tt says:

Love her hair…but where’s the side string on her top.. ? It seems to have been eaten by her body.

lovezoe says:

DTTS :waves:

Betamax82 says:

DTTS :waves:

Betamax82 says:

Guess I’ll go :pizza:

:heart: Kim K. :heart:

Beautiful as ever! :yes:

Bombshell Esq says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

————————————

She sure did… them sprite blogs are calling it the Redneck wedding of the century :rofl:

MsB2u says:

How does her single sound

by jeniefrumdabloc on May 8, 2013 at 12:11 pm
      ————————
      It’s nothing to brag about it is a remake of the old smog juicy fruit

Them titties goin be RIGHT after this baby! Chit I love me some braids too! sexist hair style for a woman. :yes:

Never thought I’d find a pregnant woman sexy.
      :jack:

Just found a contest to win JT tickets :yahoo:

:blink: Is she 5 months here?

@BOMB
      “…new Kerry Rhodes pics…”

:facepalm:
      This nigga got MO’ pics out there? I can here Jason Collins tellin that nigga he need to quit.

NaijaGal says:

:yawn:

Bombshell Esq says:

:thinking: How suspect is it that Drysnatchian got with Kanye and she’s preggo in like a week… was it for him to compete with Amber’s pregnancy and her to compete with Reggies chick getting preggo?????? Aunty I need a new post STAT look at the chit I’m doing :cuss: :cuss:

MsB2u says:

How does her single sound
      by jeniefrumdabloc on May 8, 2013 at 12:11 pm
      ————————
      It’s nothing to brag about it is a remake of the old smog juicy fruit

I like it :yes:

@TT
      “Love her hair…”
      ________

:cosign:
      :yes:

Kerry Rhodes has more pictures :tea: Lawd

LuvMySailor says:

Then stop wearing tight clothing and start wearing A-line cut dresses or empire waist clothing.
      YOu will look heavier because you are short. Heavy short “petite” women carry weight differently than taller women do. You’ve gone from an hour-glass shape to an apple shape. Google the 5 diffent types of the female body and learn to dress that way.

I’ve apple shaped and I know that A-line or princess cut dresses flatter me the most.

NaijaGal says:

Jason needs to get that baby away from “whoa is me” Bethenny…that broad is certified

Bombshell Esq says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BOMB
      “…new Kerry Rhodes pics…”

————————————-

That booty pirate sure does… the closer it gets to his “wedding” the more pic hit the net… *SCREAMS* BE FREE KERRY RHODES BE FREE :nun:

NaijaGal says:

It’s nothing to brag about it is a remake of the old smog juicy fruit
      ============================
      wonder why they didn’t release Hot Sugar

Never thought I’d find a pregnant woman sexy
      _______

Revealing a lot about yourself @Man :lol: Hrm.

3halos says:

someone…anyone… call Adobe and ask them to make a KimK edition of Photoship because this is amazing considering last night she looked like “Free Wilky” caught in a giant shower curtain!

Smonae says:

@Jenie where do I find this contest for tics :waiting:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

BY FAR THE WORST PREGNANT SHAPED WOMAN I’VE SEEN THUS FAR, ESPECIALLY A CELEBRITY AND I’M A FAN :coffee:

:hahaha: :hahaha: :rofl: Fugg that you KNOW my ass getting married in WHITE. Middle finger to society bish. :rofl:

But Camo :heart: <3 <3 <3 <3 <333333333333

I saw this movie the other day called (Luv) Common was in the movie … has anyone seen it :thinking:

@BOMB
      “That booty pirate sure does… the closer it gets to his “wedding” the more pic hit the net… *SCREAMS* BE FREE KERRY RHODES BE FREE ”

:huh: “Wedding?”

I said that nigga was goin wife up the first piece of puzzy come by him after the (confirmed) rumors came out. Just like Victor Cruz, Steve Young, Troy Aikman, etc.

Is the hoe at least fine? Must be anyway he “releasing” pics and chit.

Nakeya_j says:

She is bigger than that photo shopped picture up there. Kim better have several seats. She is irking.

Smonae says:

@Jenie where do I find this contest for tics

Q100 radio station here in Atlanta, you enter through FB :yes:

:yes: Everything.

Doesnt help that her stylist (?) Monica Rose just had a baby as well. But I think Monica is doing more Kourt and Kim has some of Kanye’s ppl. :no: or herself.

@OTB
      “Never thought I’d find a pregnant woman sexy
      _______

Revealing a lot about yourself @Man Hrm.

You know me and fat hoes. :nono:
      And PREGNANT??? :stop: :hurl:

But Kim, just looks so beautiful in these pics. Really glowing. Tits look real good too.

I dont think its terrible.. But im curious as to how its ending up this way if she has the hip to waist ratio her butt be claiming.. why did her waistline disappear?

VDot says:

How far along is she in that pic? 4 months? I refuse to believe that’s a recent pic. :no:

She looks cute tho :coffee:

I have no idea what I’m cooking tonight and I have been trying to think of something since yesterday evening :no:

JMO says:

She actually looks fine here.

I didnt think it was her weight that was questionable; more so, her horrific “pregnancy” attire.

Hell real talk, I know women her size that AIN’T preggo.

marquez269 says:

im confused arent pregnant women suppose to gain weight? :cell:

:hahaha: Yes I know your issue (seek counsel) but the natural genetic tendency for men is d!cking b!tches down to create more life. Biological influences. Preggo women “entice” men because of the lure of vitality and life. :yes:

I know youll say its cause yall know she cant get preggo again. :lol: Science says its man law. I was confirming your hetero nature, Sir. Being attracted to a pregnant woman says things you normally dont say :lol:

She looks cute tho

Agreed. :love:

Bombshell Esq says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BOMB

“Wedding?”

Is the hoe at least fine? Must be anyway he “releasing” pics and chit.

———————————

I told you he got a Drysnatchian look alike without the silicone sold separately parts :shrug:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      Because she is a lie. :tea: lol

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@OTB

I’M SAYING, SERIOUSLY PUT ON A SUNDRESS AND FLIP FLOPS LIKE MOST PREGNANT WOMEN DURING THE SUMMER, EXPOSE YOUR ARMS AND A LITTLE BREAST AND A NICE FLOWING DRESS OVER THE BUMP, SHE HAS NO CLUE HOW TO ACCESSORIZE A BABY BUMP, SHE’S ACCUSTOMED TO SHOWING OFF HER ARSE ALL THE TIME AND SHE HAS YET TO REALIZE THAT WHEN THE WAIST IS GONE OR OFF, THE BOOTY SIMPLY DOESN’T LOOK RIGHT JAMMED TIGHT IN ANYTHING :coffee:

HER BABY BUMP LOOKS LIKE A BEER BELLY, IT’S NOT A FLATTERING BABY BUMP COVER IT UP, I’M SORRY IT ISN’T :coffee:

:lol: Maybe its a day for eating out?

Because she is a lie. lol

:lol: True. :tea:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IT’S HER TORSO-HER BELLY, WAIST,HIPS & THIGHS ARE ALL ONE & MESHED TOGETHER, YOU CAN’T DISTINGUISH WHERE ONE BEGINS AND THE OTHER ENDS..

Miany says:

@Naija.. so what Bethanny done did now? (I always had an incling she was crazy cuz one the show she blamed EVERYONE for every beef she had with em.)

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

this bish agane?
      Um Fay Fay hit me :cell: got something to ask you mam

:rofl: It does look like a beer belly. I was like odd…the baby is growing up into her esophagous..

:lol: Poor Kim. Maybe her body is really just out of sync because of her lifestyle.

oh & gmernin yaw! :waves: <—KK's original photo shoot pics with cellulite & skretch marks included

JMO says:

Bombshell Esq says:

_________________________________________________

damn :lol:

Bingo. :shrug: So weird. Hourglass been busted. :(

Maybe its a day for eating out?

Lawd OTB :rolleyes: I was hoping you would respond with your menu :lol: . Looks like it might be Turkey dog and homemade fries :shrugs:

KK’s original photo shoot pics with cellulite & skretch marks included

:hahaha: :wave:

VDot says:

BayBay – :kiss: I was looking for you downstairs :lol:

Ooo mah fukking e-gawd :rofl: :rofl: FAYYYYYYY :chase:

JMO says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

has my gravi changed yet? :tea:
      ________________________________________

Lawd OTB I was hoping you would respond with your menu . Looks like it might be Turkey dog and homemade fries

:stop: Girl its wednesday. Who cooking? :lol: That sounds good. Got some taters I need to use up.

*adds Ballparks to Target list* :tea:

:rofl: the heyull :rofl: :ghost: at loss for words :hahaha:

Bombshell Esq says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

has my gravi changed yet?
      ————————————

You beat me to this shyt Fay :rofl:

Miany says:

@Intense I know plenty small waisted, wide hipped, big booty chicks and during pregnancy the belly obv grows but, the hips spread more and the booty is more pronounced so they still have the same shape….Kim’s pregnancy is revealing her natural shape. Photoshop can’t help cuz she naturally has what we call a mailbox shape. Heavy at top (tig ol bitties)and nothing anywhere else. Silicon will give a certain illusion hunni but when babies get thrown into the mix GOD does his thang and GOD aint neva work with plastic.

Girl its wednesday. Who cooking? That sounds good. Got some taters I need to use up.
      *adds Ballparks to Target list*
      Need to get some buns, but Friday will be eat out :yes:

i dieeed upon seeing that shat yaw! :hahaha: :dead:

:kiss: What I didnt do? :lol:

IONO who Kerry Rhodes is but, they(people) said dating K. Michelle made him gay. :(

Miany says:

@Fay :dead: I died when I saw that. I’m still tryna determine why no one stopped her. We get a second opinion on Dr’s advice. Why do they fear second guessing their stylists’

Jmo has a swell *snickers* recipe for you Jenny :rofl:

Miany i’m sayin! aint no DAMN way she looked in the mirror & was like oh this is FLYYY! :wtf: yo!

DIMPZ! rawrrr! yew sessy beast! love that gravi :love:

Kanye is using her as a wierd prop in yo gravi! :rofl: :rofl:

Miany says:

MzDimplez1123 says:
      ^^Nice gravi, looking good… oh and #LiesToldOnSR cuz lawd know dating Hollywood is what “made him gay”

JMO & OTB ju no like?

I hate chu :rofl: :heart:

Jenny, e-mail Fay.
      Fay, pass on Jenny’s e-mail.

“This is Ok” Confirmation needed :waiting:

New Girl
      Who you trying to seduce? :ashamed:

NaijaGal says:

MIANY – Bethenny has always irked me…the problem is her and Jason didn’t really know each other before she got knocked up and him being “traditional” he felt he had to marry her…saw parts of her solo show and who gets mad cause the grandparents want to see their grandbaby and have family time with everyone…she’s a poor little rich girl who’s sympathy train has run out

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Kanye is using her as a wierd prop in yo gravi

:rofl: he do that in erryday life tew!

@ New Girl…Nobody. That pic is old. :yes:

Bombshell Esq says:

Just an FYI I’m calling in rich tomorrow got myself a Powerball ticket $222milli :pray: Yella Jesus :nun:

Im have scratched my :eek: blOOdy seeing this monstrosity above :nun:

:crying:

:nun: When we win, we will buy two strollers for each baby and their entourage. Blue Ivy Style. :nun:

VDot says:

Waterfalls :ashamed:

Bombshell Esq says:

:stop: you want us to go broke living hood rich… We can’t go broke trying to compete with Blue Ivy & em :rofl:

Powerball :woohoo: *rubs that belly for good luck* :rofl:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ New Girl…Nobody. That pic is old. :yes:
      Well, I like it nonetheless :yes:

:hahaha: :rofl: :oops:

goat76 says:

People believe everything posted on FaceBook is real…. Lol
      Fcuking Idiots

We can’t go broke trying to compete with Blue Ivy & em

:hahaha: Gary with the tea tombout Bey bought Cher’s old place on the pacific coast for a cool 45 mill. :no:

SR, we need some Other controversy yo! :grill: even if it’s MANUFACTURED CRISIS :sarcasm:

People believe everything posted on FaceBook is real…. Lol
      Fcuking Idiots

:yes: Unless its something good. :lol: Then they dont believe it. :nono:

:newpost: Is UP!!!1 :woohoo:

Bombshell Esq says:

We can’t go broke trying to compete with Blue Ivy & em

————————————–

See what I mean we gotta let Bey, Jay, Blue Ivy and em have that…. we gotta fall alll the way back