Kim Zolciak’s Husband Was Caught Cheating

Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann

In an exclusive interview with In Touch magazine, Elizabeth Seward, the ex-girlfriend of Atlanta Falcons player Kroy Biermann, says she was blindsided when she found out Kroy was cheating on her with ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star Kim Zolciak.

“It was crazy,” Elizabeth tells In Touch. She said she had been dating Kroy since January (2010) when she saw pictures of Kim and Kroy together at RHOA co-star Cynthia Bailey’s wedding.

Elizabeth shared text messages with In Touch magazine which reveal the anger she felt when she found out Kroy was creeping on her with Kim.

“How could you have not told me? I left a week ago. I trusted you,” Seward wrote in one text to Kroy.

“I don’t know what you want me to say. I f—ed up. I’m sorry,” Kroy replied.

“You honestly want to date this lady? You have feelings for her?” Elizabeth asked in a text.

Elizabeth recalls Kroy telling her, “You’re my girlfriend. We’re going to make this work.”

“This is disgusting,” she wrote in another text to Kroy. “You kissed me goodbye a week ago and told me you loved me.”

One of the biggest mistakes a woman makes is searching for affirmation of Love in a man’s words instead of in his actions. Men and women don’t view Love in the same way. Men are hunters by nature. Whether they are married or in a committed relationship, they always notice beautiful women and imagine the possibilities.

If Elizabeth wasn’t so complacent with Kroy’s words, she might have noticed the subtle change in his behavior which would indicate that he wasn’t that into her.
Photo: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images

Elizabeth text

• Kim Zolciak practices with the Atlanta Xplosion
  • Kim Zolciak introduces her new baby son
  • NeNe Leakes is a Grandmother
  • Kim Zolciak: “Kroy Loves Me Pregnant”

338 Responses to “Kim Zolciak’s Husband Was Caught Cheating”

NaijaGal says:

oh

Just Looking says:

:popcorn: Get out town, with your wig.

FuturedocDonte says:

Uh oh :box:

CAN U BLAME HIM?!?!?!? i seen a still shot of her CRYING oN anotha site
      ERMAHGAWD
      she is OOOGLY

OHHH who cares. He liked Kim’s Wig. What can you say :shurg: :popcoprn:

69 says:

Kroy looks like the type of dude that will beat a chicks walls until she sqwalls. And Kim looks like the kind of chick that likes it like that :coffee:

OHHH
      I just read the Post :ashamed: he hasnt cheated since Married

FuturedocDonte says:

Kroy look like a bootleg version of the Pat Sajak Madame Toussant wax panting

@Mac – Not all crimnals and I know this. Controversy keeps the crowd :gossip:

Kroy look like a bootleg version of the Pat Sajak Madame Toussant wax panting

_____________________________

:rofl: that is sooooo on point.

If you are not married then guess what? Your azz is single. Gone head and have a sit down Liz.

Bombshell Esq says:

This headline is SOOOOOOO MISLEADING I was about to come in here and go in but I can’t…. :smack: Shame on you for getting me hype Sandy Mae…

FYI This frozen yogurt is gooda than a MF (yes I said good-er) :rofl:

:applause:

:applause: and :happybirthday:

NaijaGal says:

KyCakes says:

Man, I swear that boy looks like he is missing a chromosome….

———————————

:cosing: THIS ALLLLL THIS…

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

KIM WILL HAVE A NICE SPIN ON THIS STORY AND I’M GLAD IT’S A BEIGEN LIKE HER, LETS SEE HOW SHE’LL FIGHT THIS FIGHT AND CASH IN ON THIS STORY, SHE’S BEEN SO BUSY PORTRAYING THIS FAIRY TALE STORY TO THE WHOLE WORLD, WHICH IS COOL AND ALL, BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT ISH IS FOR TV AND LIL GIRLS, BUT ANY HOO, NOBODY’S LOOKING FOR HER RELATIONSHIP TO FAIL, BUT STOP HOLDING IT UP TO THE WORLD LIKE YOUR MAN OR PUSS GAME IS THE ROLE MODEL OR BANNER FOR THE BEST MAN OR PUSS GAME SINCE SLICE BREAD AND FOLKS WON’T BE SO QUICK TO DISCUSS YOUR RELATIONSHIP DIRT :coffee:

DON’T THROW ROCKS, SHE WAS QUICK TO TALK ABOUT ERRRY BODY’S MAN AND RELATIONSHIP OR LACK THEREOF AND KROY MAY HAVE MADE AN HONEST WOMAN OUT OF HER BUT IT WAS WHILE HE WAS BEING DISHONEST TO ANOTHER WOMAN, HOPEFULLY HISTORY WON’T REPEAT ITSELF :rolleyes:

Kim probably knew he was dating her :tea: and in the end he chose Kim

Just Looking says:

@DUBB – :clap: Liz boo boo, sit yo tired azz down. Troy wanted some exictment, that you didn’t supply him.

Get a couple of wigs, the next dude may like a change of scenary.

She sound boring. BOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOO *Throws glass of Kim’s good wine on her.

_________________________________________________________________

Yall so damn mean… Like the girl shouldnt be hurt :lol:

Now … you know …. if you found out a guy you were dating was messing with a “reality star”, your text messages would’ve been much more vulgar than what Liz sent … Be real :lol:

“Oh… oh … so its like THAT??! Have the wig bytch then! F U”

Or something like that :think:

Bombshell Esq says:

I honestly think Kroy beats Kim… he looks like he got her azz on a leash :tea:

Cubarican says:

boy looks like he is missing a chromosome….

Right?! I think it’s in the smile.

I’mma man?! :eek:

Well, I look, Ion touch. :no:

NaijaGal says:I’m just waiting for the day he runs off with the stepdaughter to the parks of Montana where she will help raise her half siblings
      ~
      ~
      Sadly Im waiting w/You.the way Brielle and Kroy lOOk at each other :nono:

which is crazy cause she is a known Mistree :shrugs:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Who cares yll were not married you were just his girlfriend.

NaijaGal says:

If we’re in an exclusive relationship you’re not single

Sorry ladies … but I have to play devil’s advocate here:

You mean to tell me if YALL were Liz, yall would just have a seat?? :nono:

Yall know yall lying :hahaha:

NaijaGal says:

===================
      :cosign:

@ jenie

THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT :coffee: NO MATTER HOW SINGLE IT WAS OBVIOUS FROM THE TEXTS OLE BOY MISLEAD HER, HE DON’T GET A PASS IN MY BOOK BECAUSE SHE WAS NAIVE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE HIM, NOW IF YOU QUESTION HIM YOU ARE INSECURE, BUT IF YOU BELIEVE AND HIS ARSE IS LYING YOU THE FOOL FOR DOING SO

MEN GET A PASS FOR ERRY DAMN THING, THAT’S WHY THEY RUN AMUCK & DO THE SHIAT THEY DO-BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY IT’S NEVER GOING TO BE THEIR FAULT

JMO says:

Who cares yll were not married you were just his girlfriend.
      ______________________________________________________________

Soooooooo that means its ok for any boyfriend to cheat??

Just Looking says:

But ain’t most people in a realtionship or about to transitition out of one.

Yo Liz this ain’t no news worthy story :yawn: \_ \_ \_ have a Falcon Stadium of seats.

Sorry ladies … but I have to play devil’s advocate here:

You mean to tell me if YALL were Liz, yall would just have a seat??
      :nono:

@jmo

@ JMO….I’d be making fried bologna on his car. :coffee:

Only in my head but, i’d give his ass an earfull. ION get ppl. If you wanna leave, say so but, don’t do no shyt like that. :no:

NaijaGal says:

If we’re in an exclusive relationship you’re not single

——————————-

A client once told me until “they” add “in a relationship” or “engaged” to applications as a marital status he will consider himself single until marriage… because that is what society wants :rofl: :rofl:

@ jenie
      THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT NO MATTER HOW SINGLE IT WAS OBVIOUS FROM THE TEXTS OLE BOY MISLEAD HER, HE DON’T GET A PASS IN MY BOOK BECAUSE SHE WAS NAIVE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE HIM, NOW IF YOU QUESTION HIM YOU ARE INSECURE, BUT IF YOU BELIEVE AND HIS ARSE IS LYING YOU THE FOOL FOR DOING SO

Say that …… and the same way you got em well u know da rest :tea: or better yet he will get his payback through Kim. :coffee: Every dog has their day

NaijaGal says:

You mean to tell me if YALL were Liz, yall would just have a seat??
      ===========================
      chile you already know the answer to that

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

BRIELLE DOES WALK AROUND WITH HER BIKINI ON LOOKING AT KROY LIKE HE CAN GET IT :coffee:

goat76 says:

He looks like John Elway…..

Not okay, but….

how long were they dating.
      Were they exclusive.

There are many questions. This ain’t 1960, you got have agreements and convo’s these days about where you stand.

NaijaGal says:

==========================
      :lol: bet money he ain’t never told his gal that chit

_________________________________________________________________

Yall so damn mean… Like the girl shouldnt be hurt :lol:

“Oh… oh … so its like THAT??! Have the wig bytch then! F U”

Or something like that :think:
      ——————————————————————–
      :rofl: :yes:

I dated this cat, who, unbeknownst to me and the signs I failed to heed, had mysteriously up and got a vasectomy one day.
      I’m pretty certain the trick he was cheating with got knocked up and out of fear of more babies, he got the ol’ ‘snip and tie’ done…

I saw pics of a little baby and that’s when I knew…

Haven’t dated since :lol:

But yeah, I went smoove the fugg off…You tellin me you love me and dippin in some lace front wearing heffa’s expired Kool-Aid?

So the only exclusive relationship I have is with my showerhead…

And we doing jus’ fine……

:offtopic:
      A grandmother is upset after her grandson’s rapist was allowed to return to school. She says her grandchild was only four years old when he was attacked at school by a 13-year-old student.

Diana Hamm said her 4-year-old grandson was raped twice by a 13-year-old boy on the Clear Creek ISD elementary school campus.

The teenager was on campus because his mom is a teacher there.

He’s a big guy. He is almost 200-pounds,” said Diana Hamm. “It was quite brutal. We certainly would have never seen it coming.”

The sexual assault was captured by the school’s surveillance cameras.

“And the young man pled guilty to a first degree felony, not only for the rape in the bathroom, but the rape on the gym floor,” said Hamm.

In January, the teen was sentenced to two years of probation.

Hamm said the penalty wasn’t enough, but explained what upsets her most is that the 13-year-old boy is back in a Clear Creek ISD school.

“Unfortunately, the way it’s setup, they actually get more protection than the victims themselves,” Hamm said.

Hamm said the sex offender is attending regular classes with other students, which makes her wonder how many juvenile sex offenders are out there.

“You cannot protect the other children unless you know who they are or segregate them away from the general public,” said Hamm.

Hamm believes the 13-year-old should be attending an alternative school or be banned from the district all together.
      Am I missing something :shrug: The teenager is still breathing :shrug:

You mean to tell me if YALL were Liz, yall would just have a seat??
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I would be hurt… but aint no way in hail I would still be tambout TWO years later. They done added and subtracted bout 4 housewives since Jan 2010.

@just looking

LIKE A FRIENDSHIP CONTRACT BUT INSTEAD A RELATIONSHIP CONTRACT, SIGNED, DATED, BLOOD STAMPED AND ERRRYTHING HUH :rofl:

I hate attorneys

Sounds like some shiat Mista usta say :rofl:

Liz wants to ‘drag the house down the street’ all these yrs later. (Thanks for that one Ty!)

NaijaGal says:

==========================
      bet money he ain’t never told his gal that chit

———————————————–

Nakeya_j says:

If we’re in an exclusive relationship you’re not single
      —–
      According to my taxes, your single if your not married. The goverment dont care nothing about your damn bf or gf. And no you should not cheat, but shyt, your either single or married.

KyCakes says:

So the only exclusive relationship I have is with my showerhead…
      And we doing jus’ fine……

:rofl: :hahaha: :hug: Ky Ky don’t give up on love, you just haven’t met the right one :kiss:

NaijaGal says:

==============================
      so you consider your boyfriend single? and if he’s single how is it cheating?

47 Sounds like a job for Superman, or ray ray nem :tea:

In my case :yes: :rofl:

:crying1: @ 47

My lil cousins would’ve had him scared to leave the house though. :coffee:

KyCakes says:

So the only exclusive relationship I have is with my showerhead…
      And we doing jus’ fine……

———————————————–

EMMMERRGGAAAWWWDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! Fugg yew KY :ghost: :dead: :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

Am I missing something The teenager is still breathing
      ——-
      Right. And my son/grand would not still be there.And my ass would of gotten a restraining order. That’s crazy. How is he allowed back?!

SOTHERNGRL says:

@JMO no it is not okay for any boyfriend to cheat, but you know how serious you and your boyfriend are and if he is telling you one thing and you are clearly seeing something else with your own eyes. what are you going to do belive him or your own eyes and gut feelings.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Just Looking says:

Like my friend said, get your rang. Then run your mouth. Otherwise. PEACE BE STILL

jeniefrumdabloc says:

KyCakes says:

So the only exclusive relationship I have is with my showerhead…
      And we doing jus’ fine……

——————————————————————–
      :lol: I haven’t completely given up, but I am so much more skeptical and cautious…We were together for almost two years and it was so easy for him to be dirty.. :shrug:

JMO says:

You mean to tell me if YALL were Liz, yall would just have a seat??
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      _______________________________________________________________

Sooooooooo if a magazine reached out to you and offered you check for a little info about a guy you dated some years ago … you would plead the 5th?

ReadingIsFundamental says:

If we are swapping body fluids then you are not single. You need to let me know when you start trading fluids with someone else so that I can make an informed decision about my cells.

Thank you.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

_________

No said RAPE stories this week. PLEASE :pray:

My little heart can’t take it.

Nakeya_j says:

so you consider your boyfriend single? and if he’s single how is it cheating?
      ——-
      Hell no. But as far as my taxes and any other paperwork, yes he is. Mind you, ok he cheated on her and it was dead wrong, but really miss, he was your at the time bf, and yall been over, so why be in the news talking about this now, and not when it happened?! It’s too late for all this.

Some folks don’t ‘get it’ and so they’ll never get it (the ring)…. *snickers*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Which is hearsay.

Funny…cause she got a text for everything else BUT this.

JMO says:

You mean to tell me if YALL were Liz, yall would just have a seat??
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      _______________________________________________________________

———————————-

But he ain’t eeeeennnnnn nobody really… this ain’t even newsworthy to be honest :shrug:

Nakeya_j says:

If we’re in an exclusive relationship you’re not single
      —–

See this is how I feel :shrugs: part of the problem is we give a boyfried husbandlike attention IMO!! Cause I did that shyt….. and for what! …. Single is single, and what I like to call discipline practice for the real thing. Hell if you sloring while you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, nine times out of ten, you will when your married :shrugs: very few cheaters singles bring their cheating no good ways into a marriage.

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ———————————————————————
      I’m sayin’…I keep droppin OTB subtle hints and chit, but talmbout ‘she wanna meet yella Jesus, too’ *files nails*

Ty says:

@ Nakeya…how do u rape a baby twice and get probation? The sad part is he was caught on tape both times :smack:

Chile :shotsfired:

Thank you.

BUT Let’s get serious and say they’re not just gonna up and say “oh you know what, I amm fuggin”. :no:

Bombshell Esq says:

I didn’t mean to mislead you hun. :)

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      KyCakes says:
      So the only exclusive relationship I have is with my showerhead…
      And we doing jus’ fine……
      Ky Ky don’t give up on love, you just haven’t met the right one
      ——————————————————————–

Try being with a ninja for 7years and they treat you dirty :no: it happens hun. Acknowledge the signs next time :yes: The signs are always there :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      Right. How is this allowed?! ANd not one soul at the damn school sees anything wrong with it?! And the mom just thinks it’s ok for her son to go back to school with the little kids?! Naw, not mine. :no:

Thank you.
      ——————————————————————
      :yes:

Just Looking says:

@Ky – How many settings does this shower head have? Asking for a friend.

unfortunately women have sex with men and don’t have a clear understanding of the realtionship and ASSume that they are exclusive because they are having sex.

By the time I finished asking, you gonna be like okay okay or bye bish.

JMO says:

@Esq, whether he’s somebody or not (and I agree he aint newsworthy) but you mean to tell me you wouldn’t accept the payment from a magazine either?

That lil nasty bastard should be homeschooled or schooled in an audi home.

Bombshell Esq says:

I didn’t mean to mislead you hun. :)
      ====================
      :rules: <–really says you owe her a stroller for her unborn twins! :rofl:

Dimpz :hug: Hold me

jeniefrumdabloc says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      KyCakes says:
      So the only exclusive relationship I have is with my showerhead…
      And we doing jus’ fine……
      Ky Ky don’t give up on love, you just haven’t met the right one
      ——————————————————————–

——————————————————————–
      Oh I admit the signs were there. Hindsight is 20/20.

But I thought he was perfect. We had EVRYTHING in common, could talk for hours, etc…It was just so :sad:

I’m healed now, but will mos def be more nosey if I ever have any future doubts….

DTTS

Then, I think that is some hoe-chit. You might be single on paper which is fine but, don’t go playing with my health. I’m not saying every man is going to admit he is screwing someone else and at the same time, many women are not going to be virgins until they get married. So, I think it’s safe to say that the rule of thumb is that if we are fuggin and we are making each other think that we are the only ones in our exclusive body fluid party…. you a hoe-chit nigga if you go off playing body fluid parties with some other chick and not giving me a choice about my body.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW IN THE HELL HIS BIG ARSE GET ACCESS TO A 4 YEAR OLD, AND WHO THE HELL WAS SUPPOSE TO BE SUPERVISING BOTH CHILDREN AND WHY THE HELL THE SCHOOL HASN’T BEEN SUED OR CHARGES OF NEGLIGENCE/ CHILD ABUSE BEEN FILED AGAINST THEM, NOW IF YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO REPORT ABUSE YOU WOULD THINK YOU ARSE WOULD ALSO PREVENT A CHILD FROM BEING ABUSED TWICE, I WOULD HAVE NEVER SENT MY CHILD BACK THERE, IT’S OBVIOUS THEY’RE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS IF A SEX IS HAPPENING AND BEING RECORDED AND NOBODY FAWKING NOTICES UNTIL AFTER IT’S OVER AND DONE :coffee:

Just Looking says:

I wouldn’t do interview. Makes her looked pressed, needy and bitter.

NO BODY wants to date a bitter bish.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Bombshell Esq says:

This headline is SOOOOOOO MISLEADING I was about to come in here and go in but I can’t… :smack: Shame on you for getting me hype Sandy Mae…

I didn’t mean to mislead you hun. :)
      ====================
      :rules: <–really says you owe her a stroller for her unborn twins! :rofl:

——————————————

Bugaboo twin stroller – Equivalent to the cost of 2 MCM bags… just saying :tea:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

<–would plead the 5th :tea:
      ____________________________________________________________

Oh really? Or does it depend on the amount?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Its all about what you can prove.

Read that story again. How many texts did LIZ send? How many did HE send? From the way it reads he sent one. Uno. She looks cray. He sent one text that was like what you want me to say? I fugged up…I’m sorry. Not that I’m sorry I hurt you. Not I’m sorry I slipped and Imma get right back.

Basically I’m sorry….as in my bad that you took me alot more serious than I took YOU.

Just Looking says:

@Ky – How many settings does this shower head have? Asking for a friend.

By the time I finished asking, you gonna be like okay okay or bye bish.
      ———————————————————————–
      Three.

1- Keep the sensitivity in the click for the future
      2- Leg shakin’
      3- “sweet Lord I have pulled down the shower curtain and yelled out”

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’ll come back when the baby rape talk is over. I hope everyone is having a good Wednesday.

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      jeniefrumdabloc says:
      KyCakes says:
      So the only exclusive relationship I have is with my showerhead…
      And we doing jus’ fine……
      Ky Ky don’t give up on love, you just haven’t met the right one
      ——————————————————————–
      Try being with a ninja for 7years and they treat you dirty it happens hun. Acknowledge the signs next time The signs are always there
      ——————————————————————–
      Oh I admit the signs were there. Hindsight is 20/20.

Gotya :thumbsup: Oh yeah no need to be nosey, lies have a way of surfacing :tea: Ya look for shyt you will find it and you may not like what you see

Just Looking says:

This is why until it has been made clear a CONDOM will come between us. Men lie and Women lie.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

<–would plead the 5th
      ____________________________________________________________

Oh really? Or does it depend on the amount?

———————————-

The amount HE is willing to pay for your silence :tea:

:cosign: 41

@ Intense…I wonder the same. Just because his mom is a teacher gives him free reign of the school? What school does not monitor a 4yr old at all times?

How long kim been 35?

———————————–

:huh: Who talkin’ about this????? :nono:

JMO says:

Either yall lying or yall just better than me :hahaha:

Let a magazine come pay me and ask me about some dude that cheated on me years ago?

Chiiiiiiit… My bitter azz would be sashaying hard as hell to the bank :yes:

:cell: DTS did you get that from Fay Fay :tea: you know what you asked for earlier ?

:smack: Between here and Facebook, this chick gone be the DEF of me. :rofl:

yCakes says:

Just Looking says:

@Ky – How many settings does this shower head have? Asking for a friend.

By the time I finished asking, you gonna be like okay okay or bye bish.
      ———————————————————————–
      Three.

1- Keep the sensitivity in the click for the future
      2- Leg shakin’
      3- “sweet Lord I have pulled down the shower curtain and yelled out”
      ——–

:no: Jmo, AND you should know me by now :twisted:
      ——————-

DTTS

Then, I think that is some hoe-chit.
      :cosign:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

HMMM RUN YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU GET THE RING, I BEG TO DIFFER PUT IN SOME YEARS FIRST AND EVEN THEN YOU MAY WANT TO SIMPLY BE STILL, CAUSE CAUSE WE’VE READ MANTY OF STORIES HUNTY BOUT WIVES BEING DONE DIRTY RING ON FANGA AND ALL,

THANK GOD YOU HAVE A GOOD MAN AND YOU’RE MARRIED, THANK GOD FOR THE BLESSING AND PRAY THAT IT LASTS UNTIL DEATH DO YOU PART, NO TIME FOR BUMPING GUMS AND ACTING ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY CAUSE-BECAUSE IT’S TRULY BY GOD’S GRACE AND HIS GRACE ALONE :coffee:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

How long kim been 35?

—————————-

Same length of time Evelyn Lozada been 34… about 10 years :tea:

BECAUSE IT’S TRULY BY GOD’S GRACE AND HIS GRACE ALONE
      :yes:

“sweet Lord I have pulled down the shower curtain and yelled out”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The visual of layin on the bathroom flo’ quivering :dead:

@Intense you better Preach that hunty :tea:

MzDimplez1123 says:

:smack: Between here and Facebook, this chick gone be the DEF of me. :rofl:
      ——————————————————————-
      Who you talmbout? *nosey*

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:grill:

“sweet Lord I have pulled down the shower curtain and yelled out”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The visual of layin on the bathroom flo’ quivering :dead:

And MAYBE a numb bottom lip :kona:

KyCakes says:

“sweet Lord I have pulled down the shower curtain and yelled out”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The visual of layin on the bathroom flo’ quivering :dead:
      ———————————————————————-
      Got me looking for a fresh Newport…and ION een smoke..chit

“sweet Lord I have pulled down the shower curtain and yelled out”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The visual of layin on the bathroom flo’ quivering
      ———–
      eyes rolled back drooling :lol:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

“sweet Lord I have pulled down the shower curtain and yelled out”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The visual of layin on the bathroom flo’ quivering
      ———–
      eyes rolled back drooling :lol:
      —————————————————————-
      Straight looking like a paraplegic

:peace: Y’all

I got to get up outta heyaaaH!

Bombshell Esq says:

My OB just confirmed we find out the sex of the :pacifier: :pacifier: tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I’M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WHICH MODEL OF SHOWER HEAD IS THIS THAT GOT YOU PASSING OUT ON BATHROOM FLOORS DROOLING AND SHIAT WITH A NUMB LIP :pc:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

“sweet Lord I have pulled down the shower curtain and yelled out”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The visual of layin on the bathroom flo’ quivering
      ———–
      eyes rolled back drooling :lol:
      —————————————————————-
      Straight looking like a paraplegic
      ========
      Leg/Thigh joints locked up :tea:

@ KY… Ms. If you really loved the phone you lost on silent, you would’ve put a ring on it. :rofl:

Ty says:

@ Intense apparently his mom worked at the school but this is the reason he is still there. I just dont understand because shyt like this will make me snap not my baby :nono:
      According to the Clear Creek ISD:

“In the Clear Creek Independent School District, our top priority is to provide students a safe and effective learning environment every day. We, as individuals and as a school district, share in the concern for the safety of all children. While we cannot discuss details surrounding this case as it involves two children, it is important to clarify the district’s procedures and policies. It is also important to inform the public that this particular incident did not occur during the school calendar year or during school sponsored activities.

“Minors convicted of a sexual offense are placed in an Alternative Education Placement environment consistent with the Texas Education Code. This facility is separate from a campus and is located in a different location. By law and by practice, CCISD can provide general education services to those minors convicted of certain serious offenses until graduation.

“The only exception to this practice is governed by Federal law. This exception is in reference to students with disabilities, and applies in cases where his/her disabilities have been determined to play a role in their actions. Federal law prohibits school districts from placing students with disabilities in an Alternative Education Placement for more than 45 days. Following the 45 days, the student is then placed on his or her regular campus and other measures are taken to ensure that the student receives appropriate special education services and is adequately supervised in accordance with any applicable court orders.

“CCISD provides annual training for all staff and have a number of policies and procedures in place to protect students and visitors to our campuses. With respect to this particular situation, law enforcement was notified and the district has complied with all of its legal obligations throughout this process, including handling discipline of the student.”

We didn’t hear anything in this story that suggests that the teen abuser has a disability. That said, we don’t care WHAT the Federal law is, a child r@pist, of any age, has no business being in a school with young kids!

Bombshell Esq says:

My OB just confirmed we find out the sex of the tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I’M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo:

She might not have been paid @JMO. US Weekly is pretty reputable. I don’t see them paying for years old dirt. And she mighta reached out to them willingly. They aint have nothing else to run so tag you’re it…your story is running. We used to call them “ad wraps”. Stories just to fill space AKA text to wrap around an ad. :rofl:

Cubarican says:

Nah I am with you JMO. This fool couldn’t even tell me it was over, and you think Im not gonna cash a check on it? HA!

:rofl: Intense!
      ============
      *taking bets*
      I say one boy :pacifier: and one girl :pacifier:

@ Ty….He’s already proven he can’t be trusted. His ass needs to be separated from other kids and in therapy. Do they think it’s healthy for the 4yr old to see him even if it’s from a distance? That poor baby will be terrified.

______________________________

That’s soooo exciting!!! What do you want, or does it matter? My husband is so dead set on not knowing the sex, and since really and truly he don’t take a stand on nothing I am trying to do the right thing.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*taking bets*
      I say one boy :pacifier: and one girl :pacifier:

—————————————

"pray: I wish but they're identical so most likey they both will be the same sex

MzDimplez1123 says:

——————————————————————–
      :lol: :love:

“sweet Lord I have pulled down the shower curtain and yelled out”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The visual of layin on the bathroom flo’ quivering
      ———–
      eyes rolled back drooling
      —————————————————————-
      Straight looking like a paraplegic
      ========
      Leg/Thigh joints locked up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Kids done called my mama cause they heard my azz fall :rofl:

Like nana we heard her hit the floor but she wont open the door :wail: And I cant cause I’m wrapped up in the dayum shower curtain.

KyCakes says:

@Intense that’s just how I be feelin’ after a session…INTENSE

I can report back tomorrow with the name and model number… :rofl:

128

This cat just needs to get reported on agane :shrug: #fugghonestyinthiscase

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SO THE KIDS MOM WORKS FOR THE SCHOOL, BUT THE INCIDENT DIDNT OCCUR DURING SCHOOL HOURS/ACTIVITIES

THEN WHAT AND THE HELL WAS THE 4 YEAR OLD DOING THERE ALL BY HIMSELF THEN, OR DID THIS 13 YEAR OLD PERV OFFER TO TAKE HIM TO THE PARK/RECREATION AS A BABYSITTER AND MAMA WAS SO HAPPY TO GET HIM OFF HER HANDS SHE LET HIM GO, THINKING SHE COULD TRUST THIS BOY

NO NORMAL KID ESPECIALLY NOT RELATED HAS ANY INTEREST IN SOMEBODY ELSE’S 4 YEAR OLD FOR MORE THAN A NANO SECOND UNLESS THEY GETING PAID TO BABY SIT AND EVEN THEN THEY ARSE NEED SUPERVISION

______________________________

—————————————–

My hubby is the reason we’re finding out he is also dead set on knowing with his nosey ass… :rofl:

My preference is 2 healthy babies i’on care what genitals they have :pray:

Ty says:

@ Dimpz…his azz needs to be locked up in juve :yes:

@ Yall…I think its two girls *puts my $5 in the collection plate* but not for that $8k stroller :rofl:

Two boys then!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

KyCakes says:

“sweet Lord I have pulled down the shower curtain and yelled out”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The visual of layin on the bathroom flo’ quivering
      ———–
      eyes rolled back drooling
      —————————————————————-
      Straight looking like a paraplegic
      ========
      Leg/Thigh joints locked up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Kids done called my mama cause they heard my azz fall :rofl:

—————————————————————-
      My Son and I have full bathrooms in each of our bedrooms…

I had to tell him “Don’t be trying to investigate if you hear a thud, nigguh. I’m fine”

As I said US Weekly. InTerch. Chit same thing :rofl:

Cuba and Jmo, Lemme guess :thinking: Yall would be all on the twotter and fb and everywhere in between :huh:

______________________________

—————————————–

My preference is 2 healthy babies i’on care what genitals they have :pray:
      ———————————————————————
      Then so shall it be, doll :heart:

<——- definitely think its 2 girls

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

BETWEEN PUTTING RINGS ON SILENT PHONES, GUESSING BABY SEXES, AND SHOWER HEAD GASMS YALL KILLING ME :rofl:

*puts my $5 in the collection plate* but not for that $8k stroller :rofl:
      :nono: Nuh Uhh, SR is buying that Stroller yo! :rofl:

*puts $6 in the kitty* :lol:

Cubarican says:

@ bomb. That’s good. I think its soooo much easier to plan. And ppl ask a million times what you are having and ima have nothin. More power to you for having twins!!! I’ve always been scared of that, like I really feel I would have to play eeny minnie miney mo and one of em got to go to grandma’s until they can sleep through the night. #dontjudgeme.

========
      :ghost:

@ Intense…the rapist’s mom works there. I don’t think the lil one’s mom works there. Regardless, i’m wondering what school does not constantly monitor a 4yr old regardless of who offers to watch him and how did it happen twice, do they not watch the surveillance videos?

—————————————

$1,700 Twin bugaboo stroller :nun: Gone with the wind fab :nun: so appreciate its greatness :rofl:

==========
      :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: @ Don’t investigate

Ty says:

@ Intense…yes it happened on campus and he was there because his mom worked there. They are pissed because he is still in the school system around other kids

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My kids call my mama about EVERYTHING. I came home parked my car on the hill the next street over (was expecting snow). So from my house you couldn’t see it. I done came in, went to my room, got in the bed. But 18yo scary azz look out window, didn’t see my car an immejiatley :cell: my mama. 15 minutes later MamaDub done slung my bedroom door open and flicked the light on in my eyes. :blink: << ME. And then gonna say “Bish next time tell your kids you are HERE. They thoughtcho azz was a burglar”.. WHAT if I woulda been in there :hump: ????

—————————————-

Honestly I’ve always wanted twins so God gave me a very blessed gift and I’m thankful because Lord knows as sick as I’ve been the last 4 months I cannot and will not willingly go thru another pregnancy… I told hubby yesterday after the twins are born he’s getting snipped because we closing up shop over here :tea:

I’m good for now because each of their grandparents have signed up to take them for alternate weekends so I’ll have every weekend “to rest” :yahoo:

Ty says:

This seems like if the parents petition and boycott outside and get the media involved, this could be taken care of :shrug:
      That’s the only non-violent solution I can think of :tea:

definitely think its 2 girls
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      +1. Why she cant keep her lernch down and whatnot.

Girls.

Jmo and Kdub, we are BETTING :eek:

@bomb. That is wassup!! Hmmm…. Let me see who I can put on the roster. :think:

My husband wants a “soccer” team. I told him we can do one and a possible, like spades. I already have a ten year old!

Jodi Arias found…

GUILTY!!!!

Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of First Degree Murder :yahoo:

Cubarican says:

@bomb. That is wassup!! Hmmm…. Let me see who I can put on the roster.

————————————

:dead: @ one and a possible :rofl:

Cubarican says:

So the Jury finally went along with the OBVIOUS verdict for once. Thank goodness. Ol crazy bat.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Jmo and Kdub, we are BETTING
      ————————————

Yo our families dead ass had a betting pool going in our Whatsapp fam chat last night… fuggers :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS IS WHAT MY COMMENTS ARE REFERRING TO, IT STATES IT DID NOT HAPPEN DURING SCHOOL HOURS, SO IT TOOK PLACE SOMEWHERE ELSE HOWEVER BOTH KIDS JUST HAPPEN TO BE AT THE SAME SCHOOL NOW, I’M CONFUSED SOMEBODY GIVE ME CLIFF NOTES :shrugs:

Why is everybody surprised that Jodi, the narcissist, was found guilty? She obviously killed him. What surprised me was the length of the trial. Why did it have to last that long? :shrug:

<—————– let my stroller be GREAT :love:

Cubarican says:

@bomb. That is wassup!! Hmmm…. Let me see who I can put on the roster.

:dead: :hahaha:

Cubarican says:

It doesn’t suprise me Sandra but as obviously guilty as casey anthony was- they didn’t convict her. These juries now a days get shook for some reason.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

ANOTHER BEIGEN FEIGNING INNOCENT AFTER THEY DONE GOT CAUGHT, HOPING THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS ACT WOULD WORK-CASEY ANTHONY DON’T FUGGED THAT UP FOR YALL ARSES :coffee: I THINK THE WHOLE WORLD IS STILL MAD ABOUT THAT SHIAT

_________
      Cause the system be on bs Auntie especially with their chosen ones :coffee:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Because most yt women get off with some sort of insanity. I’m glad they found her flat out guilty.

@CUBA

YOU BEAT ME TO MY POINT

—————————

Due process usually lasts longer for these types Sandy… #helpful :tea:

The jury has spoken. Jodi Arias found guilty of 1st degree murder.
      :woohoo:
      YOU GOING TO JAIL NAH!!! YOU GOING2JAIL NAH!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I remember working in the court house during the Andrea Yates case. Crazy or not, I wanted to take her and her wack job husband to the back with a shot gun in hand.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

It did happen at the school and during school hours. Once in the bathroom and once in the gym. Both incidents were caught on the schools surveillance cameras. The teen didnt attend the school but was there because his mom was an employee. The outrage is because he is still able to attend his own school in the same district with a rape conviction. They want him in an alternative school. I think his azz needs to be in jail

Mary Katherine Gallagher says:

I had to google the name :ashamed: I briefed over the story,,,My guess would be because of the obvious…The law works for folks like her,,,Im sure in this next phase her council will be arguing shess too pretty for prison :coffee:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I hope Casey Anthony chokes on AIDS infested cum and dies a slow death. In the name of kung-fu yellow Jesus -amen. :nun:

cot dayum PHAEDRA HAD HER SECOND CHILD :smack:
      WOW!!!

Mary Katherine Gallagher says:

luVn_liFe… says:

cot dayum PHAEDRA HAD HER SECOND CHILD
      WOW!!!

Her 2nd,,,Apollos th**d,,,allegedly :tape:

Ty says:

Kris Jenner tried every trick in the book to snag an invite to the Met Ball but Anna Wintour put her foot down.

One Kardashian was enough for Anna Wintour at her beloved Met Ball on Monday.

Kim won over Beyoncé, she got the divorce she wanted, and now finally got to go to the ball. Her momager Kris Jenner, however, was not so welcome.

“Anna has denied the entire family access to her event for years. She oversees the guest list and will only sell tickets [at $20,000 a pop] to the people she wants,” one fashion insider tells Confidential. “Kanye West was performing last night; that is the only reason why she let Kim attend, and it was under the strict condition that it was just Kim.”

Normally traveling as a she-wolf pack, sisters Kourtney and Khloe were left at home in Los Angeles while mother Kris tried everything she could to nab an invite, to no avail.

“This was Anna’s night and she was clear — the party was not going to become the Kardashian show,” says our source. But Kim stole enough thunder for her entire clan. Two Vogue-ish looking girls were spotted inside the bathrooms making fun of Kim’s floral Givenchy, saying she should “not be wearing a print.”
      Jacked from NY Daily News

@ Luv…what did she have

Her 2nd,,,Apollos th**d,,,allegedly :eek:

REAllY :popcorn:

One Kardashian was enough for Anna Wintour at her beloved Met Ball on Monday.
      :cheers: I Know thats right ANNA!

@tY a BOY

Jodi was one of the messiest murderers I done ever read about in LIFE really. I had never read as long of a list of evidence pointing back to ONE person than Jodi’s list. It was like bish fugg you thank this is? I mean she HONESTLY had convinced herself she aint do it.

Esq, leave it up until 5 pm est please :tea:
      ==============
      Normally traveling as a she-wolf pack :wail: <–howls

MissTaken says:

Katherine from YandR dead? Real tears :crying:
      Wall slides!!!!!!! They always take them too soon (ignoring her stone birth certificate) really sad

:offtopic:

MAY 8–The Cleveland man credited with helping free female captives from a house of horrors is a convicted felon whose rap sheet includes three separate domestic violence convictions that resulted in prison terms, court records show.

Charles Ramsey, whose 911 call and subsequent TV interviews have made him a microcelebrity, was once a repeat spousal abuser whose marriage ended in divorce following a 2003 felony conviction for battering his wife.

Ramsey, 43, has said that when he heard captive Amanda Berry screaming and trying to escape from neighbor Ariel Castro’s home on Monday, “I figured it’s a domestic violence dispute.” Ramsey has also reportedly said that he went to help Berry because he “was raised to help women in distress.”

Ramsey’s first domestic violence charge came in February 1997. He entered a no contest plea a year later and was found guilty of the count by a Cleveland Municipal Court judge. While waiting to be sentenced, Ramsey was again arrested for domestic violence.

At the time of Ramsey’s second collar, in July 1998, he was already the subject of an arrest warrant issued in connection with his failure to appear for a court hearing in the first domestic violence case. As a result, Ramsey was jailed for violating terms of his release on bond. Ramsey subsequently entered a no contest plea to the second case and was, again, found guilty by a Cleveland judge.

The domestic violence cases apparently were consolidated for sentencing in August 1998, when Ramsey was ordered to serve six months in jail, placed on five years probation, and directed to attend a domestic violence counseling program.

Following his release from custody, Ramsey violated probation terms, according to an April 1999 court docket entry. While an arrest warrant was issued for Ramsey, it is unclear from court records whether it was executed before both misdemeanor cases were formally closed several years later.

Ramsey was again busted for domestic abuse in January 2003. He was subsequently indicted for felony “domestic violence with prior conviction,” a reference to his previous abuse cases.

The 6’ 2”, 230-pound Ramsey’s victim was his wife Rochelle, whom he assaulted in their Cleveland Heights residence. Following Ramsey’s felony collar, a judge issued a protective order covering his wife, the couple’s daughter (who is now 15), and Rochelle’s son from a prior relationship.

In a TSG interview, Rochelle, now remarried, referred to a series of “domestic disputes” that resulted in her ex-husband’s arrests (and which prompted her to file for divorce in September 2003, while Ramsey was incarcerated in state prison). In her divorce complaint, Rochelle accused Ramsey–whom she married on Valentine’s Day in 1995–of “gross neglect of duty” and “extreme cruelty.”

After pleading guilty to the felony abuse charge, Ramsey was sentenced to eight months in prison and ordered, following his release from custody, to be placed on “post release control” supervision for the maximum term allowable by Ohio law.

Ramsey served his time at the Lorain Correctional Institution, where he posed for the above 2003 mug shot. He had previously done two separate one-year stretches at Lorain, for early-90s convictions for drug abuse, criminal trespassing, and receiving stolen property.

Ramsey’s ex-wife Rochelle, who secured a divorce decree after her former spouse was locked up, told TSG that Ramsey eventually apologized for battering her. However, Rochelle said, “The only thing is he never paid child support,” which was mandated at $51 per month in the divorce decree. She added that, “The county has taken his driving privileges away for non-support.”

While Rochelle, a licensed nurse, said that she is on “an okay basis” with Ramsey, the couple’s daughter has a rockier relationship with him, and has even carefully cut her father out of many photos taken at her parents’s wedding.

But a pair of blurry photos of Ramsey, who works as a dishwasher, have survived his daughter’s scissors. Rochelle yesterday posted those two images to her Facebook page, along with the caption “For my daughter sake I show he didn’t always look hood! The young charles ramsey.”
      ———————————————————————-
      Always have to find dirt on someone… :no:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Esq, leave it up until 5 pm est please :tea:
      ————————————–

Your request that the pic of the Bugaboo Donkey Twin stroller remain up has been granted :nun: :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

Kroy look like a knockoff azz Ken doll..you know the kind that you can get in the gas station that be thin as chit :yes:

JMO says:

@Ky … Charles looks like he’s related to Malik Yoba in one of those old mugshots

MissTaken says:

by NaijaGal on May 8, 2013 at 4:02 pm
      ——-
      And he be like Jay Z he loved her the first time he saw her (with her braces and training bra off) :rofl:

Charles Ramsey gonna have a new ultra perm with his ends clipped and a fresh flat iron…and some new teeth and a McDonald’s endorsement by next week Rochelle. Make sure yall daughter take a pick of him when he get sharb on us mmkay?

:twirl: <<< Chuck next week showing off his new threads and shyt.

Oh snap its :nun: <<< Chuck next week

….showing off his new threads and shyt.

____________________________________________________

:yes:

Gigi26 says:

Charles ex-wife is a fukkin hater. You see, I bet she was sloppy fat miserable bytch.

He fukked up in his past yes, but this is his present. Who knows if he was on drugs or was an alcoholic.

What his rap sheet got to do with the fact he saved three women from lives of cruelty?!

Stupid bytch.

Minus the part of ole girl being all kinds of Bs… :cosign: GiGi.

Anything to diminish what he has accomplished. :no:

:bow: Esq, I meant 6 pls :lol:

Yep, Chuck :nun:

Gigi26 says:

Dimpz: I’m hormonal :lol:

But see this right here is a perfect case of crabs in a damn barrel. A negro man moving higher doing the right thing and she come out with this shyt to throw salt. She looks stupid in the end and she should be ashamed of herself.

I want someone to punch her in the face. Ole hating ass hoe.

:lol: @ GiGi

She probably somehow feels like she got some payback on him.

MissTaken says:

Esq I vote 2 girls also :yahoo: :cheer:

Tt says:

Wow. How do you know SHE came out with the dirt- and some reporter didn’t dig up his record and just ask her for a comment? Jeez

MissTaken says:

Let me hurry up so I can watch my daily DVR of Young and the Restless and Bold n Beautiful. MRS C GONEMY NI99A DEAD :crying:

———————————————————————
      :lol: He shole do

You see, I bet she was sloppy fat miserable bytch.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So you saying she post up here alongside us?

She also lonely then :rofl:

Bye yall.

Gigi26 says:

Well if the reporter asked her for a comment she should’ve said “I have none, I wish him well” The hell she posting pictures of him on facebook and all of that for?! She’s simple and looks dumb.

This takes away from his heroism and quite honestly don’t have shyt to do with the heinous shyt them dudes put them women through. It shouldn’t even be printed.

Gigi26 says:

I hate Who Dat :rofl: :ghost:

Bombshell Esq says:

:peace: I’ll let ya’ll know what the gender reveal is tomorrow…. :goodnight:

@ GiGi…The media is just as guilty as she is. Honestly, I didn’t think he sounded quite as ignorant as some ppl did. He used big words and correctly. Maybe he just spoke from his life experience. :shrug:

MissTaken says:

by Nakeya_j on May 8, 2013 at 4:17 pm
      ————–
      ((((((((((((((. Factory Bullhorn))))))))))))
      You hear that you sloppy fat Maytag appliance uncombed baby having bitter single people out there? Bitterness has a shelf life of 1 year! Get that ant

MissTaken says:

…..phone posting grabs bullhorn
      (((((factory bullhorn continues)))))))
      Get all that antimositu out before then or else you will get roasted
      Thanks :lol:

:rofl: from 217 AND 218*
      ==============
      Esq I see it! :yahoo:
      =======
      GG, call her a Roach or something along those lines! :lol:
      ======
      *this is you MsTake *snickers*

Mary Katherine Gallagher says:

KyCakes says:

^UmmmHmmm. Sorry but I aint on that Chuck Wagon :no: Thats what his ass get for wanting to hop all on camera…He did a good deed, and allowed himself,,,and allowed America to make a fool of him in the process. Turns out VP candidate dated a Black woman,,,Black woman deflects all phone calls and request for interviews,,,Turns out she had a criminal past,,,She knew not to get caught up in them cameras and flashing lights,,,This shoot to stardom bs dont work for us folk darker than a paper bag…Oh well…He shoulda took the 25k and had a v8 :tea: Remember when there was a lil Black girl and a lil White girl missing rounst the same time? LOL…I know ur probably like which time? Well this time like many others, White girl was getting all the press…People complained,,,Media said it was probably because of the Fathers criminal past :smack: As if his past has to do with his daughter missing,,,Unless he the one that took her…Point is,,,They gone getcha anyway they can,,,If it wasnt his looks, his speech, his tooth, not teeth, but tooth, it was gone be his past, his sons past, his great grand daddys 2nd cousins past…They are not for us :shrugs: You cant Kardashian yo way to fame unless you holdin that same loose wolf monkey as her,,,Deal with it! :-)

Dem Babies
      :pacifier: :pacifier: Tomorrow, we picking e-names, etc! :yahoo:

Two boys

Name one Rob and the other one Ben… “Rob-Ben, … get up and get ready for school!”

I know a couple that did this with their twins… they call one name and both kids come.

MissTaken says:

DTTS with them numbers :cuss: One day I will get a non MAC product or job where they believe in seperate office instead of “inclusion” :rolleyes: So that I can look at the regular site on my pc. God is going to work it out. WON’T HE DO IT :nun: Ole Orlando Bloom Lord of the Ring Jesus

Mary Katherine Gallagher says:

we picking e-names

Jen and Jewce has always been names Ive considered should I bare twins :-)

:shocked: What in the dogtitty hell you got going on in your gravi yo?!?! :hahaha:

*stands up straight and exits room*

Lover awwwwwww shat!

Hey DTTS :hug:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

well, DTTS, can we get something from you other than smurfette showing her black dot coochie? lol

pumkin

why you only here at night now? and why we get a warning gravi instead of your pretty face or the little pumpkin

humph

PumpkinsMama says:

@ RIF :rofl: It was just gettin madd messy in here ( a la gravi) but I popped in this AM b4 I swam to school. It seems to have calmed down now tho. But I DO be having fun wit my nite crew minus the drama. Except for me and Just fighting over Mary Katherine :kona:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Well, here is a :cheers: for you and the night crew.

uummmmmmm… you know fine *ss MaryboyKatherine bats for the other team right? Don’t let his pretty mouth get you caught up… lol

I live for his fonts! So dramatic with a drop of pimp.

Girl I was gettin serenaded last nite. Loves my honey :love:

Just Looking says:

@INTENSE I will relay message to friend, but as for me. Married for 16 years, DONE DID FEDERAL HARD TIME (Married to a Marine) Cause if you read about married women being done wrong, turn to page 5, my picture will be there looking like chic to the Left
      <<<<<<——-

I'm JUST BLESSED to be Alive, I AM A Survior. :whistle:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Just AMEN :hug: we still aint friends tho. I aint 4get bout you an mah man :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

:buttshake: <——– Nancy Grace when the verdict was read at 430

@PMS – :kiss: :hug: and :spank:

Psst Psst – Since you was kinda nice last evening, Mary K has been swaying me to you know, um um letting you kick it with us. Iono….We’ll since, there is warm spot in my heart for strays. I’m thinking about it.

Just Looking says:

@DOC – That Jodi chic is crazy, up there trying to look all meek.

<<<< Gotta find something else to look and talk about. All this bad news, is wearing on my nerves. I'm end up next with a bad heart.

Jesus be the fence for my heart.

PumpkinsMama says:

Naw heffa you done called me a cat that barks :blink: :rofl:

Just Looking says:

@PMS – :ashamed: Fa shame, I would neva eva neva say nothing like that, unless I was under the influence of some type of cough syrup.

Ignore that hunti, if you can deal with Mary K, lawd knows you is a friend of mine. You gotta a stomach made of steel and nose with no sense of smell. Gotta admire that. :hug:

PumpkinsMama says:

:hahaha: Mam, u. r. a. fool! My olfactory senses have long since been deaded by that uh “aquired” aroma but that’s all apart of his charm :tea: <=== really promethazine :hug:

Just Looking says:

@PMS – Well whatever you say, you heard the saying…Fake it till you make it.

You know there is no fighting going on in hear ova no Mary K. That’s a lost battle. I found Mary K up in this piece wondering around like the other CAT with one eye, not to be confused with the one that barks like a dog. Anyhoo, she would waltz up in here talking all crazy and no one would give her the time of day. But just like Ru Paul I take in all the Queens. So no fighting, if you can stand the stich, crumbs in your bed, couch, floor and shower floor. Then have it. :winky: Let’s get along like Rodney King did :happy:

Just Looking says:

promethazine not the syrup (that’s codiene) but the bootay suppoositories. Sometimes you must give your digestive track a break, They give have a multitude of uses. Numbs :shakebutt: , great laxative, and helps with the Nausea from that flatulence (That Mary fills the room with)

Girl I’m so glad I found those, life was a breeze with Mary after I found those.

lisaROSE says:

@sandra can u do a post on the famous psychic Sylvia Brown who predicted one of the three girls was dead! They going in on her on Facebook

Just Looking says:

Well my other mens and chillen is home. Must put on my Susan Homemaker, Molly Maid, Stepford Wife hat.

I’ll try and come check fa ya later. Be good while I’m gone. Discuss wholesome things. :yes:

PumpkinsMama says:

Agreed lets not bicker over Bren. Besides he’s big enuff that we could both be on him and never even know it. Where’s he go anyway? Probably doin sumthin nasty w/the rest of his jerk sauce :thinking:

PumpkinsMama says:

GN hun see ya later :winky:

VA y you cryin?

PumpkinsMama says:

SVU just aint doin it for me no mo :thinking: maybe when I found out Mariska Hargitay wasn’t gay :kona:

:thankyou: <====Really says FREE PRYNN!

Random azz heyull :rofl:

Google Mary Bown Duncan

1 minute of KEEP IT REAL

:vote: for Mary

Lawd maybe cause they got LaLa :eek: non actin azz up here :chase:

Mary Katherine Gallagher says:

I gotta pick somebody up from the airport…Translation…I gotta hit up the pawn shop fo they close :ashamed: I cant play tonight :wail: Blue ball city.fml I still luv you tho :love: and I still luv hookin,,,to a lesser extent :ashamed:

Bren Bew and Pumkyn :yahoo: I think I might just start chilling here at night myself :yes:

Pumkyn love the gravie :D

Jennnnay :kiss: :buttshake:

:hug: Pumkyn I see you keep popping in and out :lol: came back to wish you goodnight :waves:

GN Jenn Imma pop in in the AM for a lil while

Mary Katherine Gallagher says:

Jennnnnnnnnnnnnie :hi: Long time no font…I see I missed my poonkins :kiss: Ill see yall 2moro,,,Time to ‘polish my shillelagh’ and hit the sheets. G-Nite :-)

So where is all the cheating at? :tea:

Oh Bren Bren I miss you :hug: :kiss:

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

So true

“the way you bag cans got me bothered and hot…I jizzed in my pants…”

:whistle:

More Rain! FML! GM Dazzle :winky: , Jennnnnnay :kiss: GA :yahoo:

Hey Pumpikins :hug:

Good Morning Sandra and Roses!

Pumkyn bring it in :hug: Hey Razz :waves:

Why it look like Kroy has on just as much make up as Kim??

LMAO Razz :hahaha: now why you got that damn Mimi in that gravie :lol:

Hey Jeeennaaayyy :yahoo:
      Good Morning to all of the SR Fam :waves:

Am I the only one that did not know Lisa Bonet was married to Jason Momoa??

Did we already discuss about that choreographer dude who now say MJ molested him from 7-14..

FuturedocDonte says:

Why it look like Kroy has on just as much make up as Kim??
      —-
      I said yesterday he look like a Madame toussaint wax sculpture

San says:

Hate I missed this topic yesterday. Karma is a bitch regardless :tea:

Boot :happy: Morning Donte :waves:

San says:

Its easy to talk a good game…until its you receiving it.
      :waves: Jenie

FuturedocDonte says:

Hey Jenie :hug:

Morning everybody :waves:

:rofl: Donte I missed that

Jenie- I just thought it was appropriate for the day. :lol:

Hey Future :cheers:
      Anybody else watch SVU last night…2Chainz, dare I say, actually looked good :bite:

:hahaha: I bet you did rofl @Razz

Bootcampgirl says:

This unchanged gravi is getting on my last nerve, I’ve been trying to change this shat since last week… :box:

Hey San, Doc, Boot :hi:

@ Boot I live under a rock and in a cave b/c I did NOT know that was two chains. But he did look kinda good w/no shirt on :thumbsup: I was glad they killed LaLa :eek:

Bootcampgirl says:

Jeeennnaaayyy, I know, but that ninja was looking good last night…I don’t remember evvveeerrr seeing him like that…

Bootcampgirl says:

@ Boot I live under a rock and in a cave b/c I did NOT know that was two chains. But he did look kinda good w/no shirt on I was glad they killed LaLa
      Morning, they killed her ass early right… :hahaha:

San says:

:waves: pumpkin

San says:

:waves: pumpkin

Jenie I should have saved it for tomorrow. :lol:

My Niece think 2Chains is so fine :rolleyes: po thang she love for some reason a grungy looking guy :shrugs: Ion get that shyt ….. although back in the day for some reason that ole ugly Trick Daddy use have me feeling some kind of way :ashamed:

@San, you on repeat? :rofl:

Bootcampgirl says:

Normally, I don’t find him attractive but, last night, his dreads was fresh, no shirt on and he did not look grungy at all…

FuturedocDonte says:

About SVU and all of LALAs acting roles

Ever noticed that in all of her brief acting moments (SVU, single ladies) the camera always focused on the back of her dayum head the entire time she talking :mad: I mean, she give good face but when she start talking her eyes start wandering :rolleyes: <— really one eye rolling

Oh and 2chains was wack :coffee:

@San, you on repeat?

@Boot you don’t say :thinking: my have to check that out on Hulu

I’ll wait for my gravie to change to ask the question. :tea:

Donte I only remember her no acting azz in Soul Plane :hahaha:

Razz what you up too :waiting:

Jenie is that the chick who played lil kim in your gravie? :huh:

Bootcampgirl says:

:bite: <—- 2Chainz, they'll peel my face off…

Anybody else hear about that undreground rapper who got head on stage at his concert and now folks are up in arms saying that she should be charged with a sexual assault…he didn't stop rapping or push her away…#headgamenotonpoint

Jenie :eek: was in Act like A Lady But Think Like A Man too.

:eek: did ok…but she did have that wondering EYE. :lol:

he didn’t stop rapping or push her away…#headgamenotonpoint
      ——–
      Right :lol: he’d forget the words and let the track play if it was

<<<<<<< SO Y'ALL THINK THIS SHAT LOOKED GOOD LAST NIGHT????

:no:

FuturedocDonte says:

Donte I only remember her no acting azz in Soul Plane
      ————
      I mean lala acting is just as bad, if not worse than, beyonce in obsessed :coffee:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Jenie is that the chick who played lil kim in your gravie?

:rofl: its me girl, its an old throwback pic lol

These ninjas :smack:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Jenie was in Act like A Lady But Think Like A Man too.

She did :huh: oh @Donte exactly everyone don’t need to act :no:

FuturedocDonte says:

Anybody else hear about that undreground rapper who got head on stage at his concert and now folks are up in arms saying that she should be charged with a sexual assault…he didn’t stop rapping or push her away…#headgamenotonpoint
      —-
      :huh: say what now

Jenie it looks like it could be her a lil bit… I’m over here straining :lol:

Damn :no: wth is wrong with people :sad:

BEYONCE CANT EVEN ACT IN ANIMATION!! :cuss:

How your voice stiff in a kid’s cartoon and a kid’s movie???

I would like to say the one movie she did OK in was Gold Member… even THAT was horrible, but she still did ok. :lol:

Razzle that’s me, it’s throwback Thursday :yes: from a few years back

—-
      say what now
      _________
      :yes: Apparently he was rapping, his name escapes me now, she got up on stage, got on her knees, pulled his johnson out and proceeded to suckle on his man meat in front of a few hundred people…

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

BEYONCE CANT EVEN ACT IN ANIMATION!!

Chile I said the same thing :lol: but folks tell it ya hating :rolleyes:

—-
      say what now
      _________
      _________________________
      Musty nuts and all, just wow ! In front of everybody :no:

My font is white to the good Doc :tea:

@ Jenie I didn’t know that was you either my chocolatey goodness :kona:

FuturedocDonte says:

—–
      For the type of role in Austin Powers… Yes she did aight… But in Obsessed, you can’t be talm bout “stay away from my husband” sound like Ms Sophia from the color purple and think we believe u :nono:

———
      What in the hell kind of demons she got?

PumpkinsMama says:

Sheeeeeet these ppl must not remember didn’t Unca Luke use to have ppl F’n on stage? :tea:

My font is white to the good Doc

@ Jenie I didn’t know that was you either my chocolatey goodness
      ——-
      IKR hmmm chocolatee

My font is white to the good Doc
      @ Jenie I didn’t know that was you either my chocolatey goodness

Is it the hair :thinking:

Bootcampgirl says:

Kendrick Lamar asked him about it on Twitter and he said he didn’t miss a beat… :hahaha:

———-
      I’s too young for that fukkery*

Damn you know what :tea: he sure did, 2 Live crew all dem :smack:

I remember :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

My font is white to the good Doc
      —-
      Bring it in :hug: :kiss:

Bootcampgirl says:

I read The Doors did the same thing in the ’60′s…

@ Dazzle and Boot she wanted to lick the rapper :rofl:

Idk what kind of demons she got, but she prob got a mouth full of syphilis :eek:

I guess it cant be much different from people fuggin inthe open at woodstock either though :lol:

Who goes and say let me get on stage and suck this man’s bird :shrugs: I mean :wtf:

Idk what kind of demons she got, but she prob got a mouth full of syphilis
      ——–
      :hurl:

@ Jenie I think it is the do

@ Dazzle watch ut heffa I was only like 11/12 when it was goin on :huh:

So how many of y’all did it in public before? :tea:

@ Jenie I think it is the do
      ____________________________

Its a wig, I actually have some fresh new corn rows underneath, wanted to try suntin different :tea: switch the look!!! I would never dye my hair another then black :nono:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

So how many of y’all did it in public before?
      Not me :tea: I have out in the open though with people not around and in the car, on top of a car :tea: but not where folks can see it just willy nilly :tea: unless they was watching and we didn’t know about it !

Yea pumpikins… :lol: I’m surprised you aint guessed my age by my font by now

Not me I have out in the open though with people not around and in the car, on top of a car but not where folks can see it just willy nilly unless they was watching and we didn’t know about it !
      ————
      Just be in the bushes watching :jack:

Dazzle you like 12 aint cha? :rofl:

@ Jenie I LOVE wigs keep em guessin!

@ Doc what kind of doctor r u going to be?

Chicks don’t put no value on anything anymore! Head is a privilege. Errrrry ninja don’t get my special services :nono:

Donte is going to be a doctor? :thinking:
      @Pumkyn sho ya right ! They sure don’t get special services :nono: