Love is Dangerous: Chris Brown and Karrueche Rear Ends Car

Chris Brown and Karrueche Rear End Another Car

Love is a many splendored thing — but it can also cause car accidents.

Chris Brown and Karruche Tran accidentally rear ended another vehicle as they drove in his Range Rover on Tuesday. The accident caused minor damage to the fenders on both cars.

Chris Brown and Karrueche Rear End Another Car

The couple didn’t seem to be injured as they surveyed the damage done to the other vehicle. Karrueche used her iPhone to take photos of both cars — for insurance purposes.

While the other blogs celebrated Chris Brown and Rihanna’s ill-fated reunion, Sandrarose.com was the only blog to tell you that Brown and his real Love — Karrueche Tran — were still together.

Chris Brown and Karrueche Rear End Another Car

A measure of someone’s Love is evident when they stand aside so the one they Love can pursue his dreams and rebuild his career. Even if that means remaining quiet while her Lover runs back to the arms of his former flame.

Selfish Rihanna would never do that for Chris.

Chris Brown and Karrueche Rear End Another Car

Karrueche, who put up with a lot of harassment from Rihanna and her camp, couldn’t help but turn the tables on Rihanna by reposting this old photo on her Instagram last week. In the photo, she thrusts her half naked arse in Brown’s face.

In the caption, she wrote: “TBT my birthday last year. Who’s face am I gonna put my ass in this year? Lmao I’m kidding.”

• Source: Rihanna often drunk dials ex-boyfriend Matt Kemp
  • BREAKING: Lunatic Chris Brown Goes On Rampage in New York
  • Draya Celebrates Her Birthday With Ex-Lover Chris Brown, Karrueche, and more
  • Chris Brown’s victim: “He snatched my phone!”
  • Photos: X17online.com via London’s Daily Mail

77 Responses to “Love is Dangerous: Chris Brown and Karrueche Rear Ends Car”

Sam says:

Yall come on end and let the names begin :popcorn: I know yall got a good one :rofl:

Smonae says:

Damn Chris looking like Pookie, I hope he gets is chit together just a waste of talent :no:

Betamax82 says:

She still thirsty IMO you can do better

WAS She giving him a HAND job??

Smonae says:

Ole Eddie Kane looking azz nigga, He need to go see Paula Dean asap

Betamax82 says:

Becky has no :buttshake: whatsoever

Ty says:

_________
      We knew he was still with Kickstand. She never left his condo. Hell Stevie saw this shyt coming :coffee:

_______

Say what. KEY WORDS: OLD PHOTO :no: !!

You know you will gas a fewl up! I see why these girls be so mislead. She look dumb posting a YEAR OLD PHOTO. Rih could call that nigga TONIGHT and have him at her house YESTERDAY if she wanted and YOU KNOW IT. Must be the lezzie in you cause chile cheese. :no:

Miany says:

Betamax82 says:
      Becky has no whatsoever
      ^^ funny.. i looked at the pic and thought Becky got mo azz then Karue

Ty says:

:rofl: Good one Carrot Top

NaijaGal says:

ion care what these kids are doing…never had a problem with Karruche…she’s a cute girl…good luck

THE OLD JEW BROAD
      _________

@LuVie this old bish won that Powerball didnt she? :wail: :wail:

I think I got some relatives in zephryhills. :|

Just read that the 15 yr ol KZ ex sexually assaulted was the daughter of his 3rd wife :eek:

SOTHERNGRL says:

my eyes really aren’t that good but is he laying his head on somebodies azz?

gbellab says:

#Team Kerokerokeropi
      That girl aint goin no where lol

Miany says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      ^^ damn….I can’t imagine Kim knew bout this and STILL married & HAD his kids??? shame

Sam says:

That’s that voodoo :rofl:

goat76 says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

my eyes really aren’t that good but is he laying his head on somebodies azz?
      —————–
      Yeah

He blowing smoke in her dook

OutsidetheBox says:this old bish won that Powerball didnt she?

ProllY
      BICTH!
      in
      that
      order

Miany says:

Yeah

He blowing smoke in her dook
      ^^ Is that what the kids are into these days??

@MIANY
      Kim was first before the third wife :lol:

i looked at the pic and thought Becky got mo azz then Karue
      ______

:hahaha: I looked at it and thought she is un-impressed then I thought she need a damn hot oil treatment on them ends. *bey stankface* :hahaha:

This is all very humorous. Dan was one of my best friends from high school. He left his wife and two kids for this gold digger. Not to mention he maxed out all of their credit cards while leaving his ex with no child support. He recently went through divorce number three and has spent most of his time since his divorce from Kim in prison. I assure you, hs family des not have $10 between them and his father as been out of the picture for at least 25 years, but e d not ave money either. It’s very funny to me to read all of this speculation on the mysterious Dan Toce, no lnger a friend of mine after the way he treated hs ex who was also a friend of mine.
      SCRATCH that
      KIM was the SECOND WIFE

Ty says:

yeah but his azz will be gone in the morning like he did Megan in Think Like A Man :yes:

@ Luv…who got my money :huh: I was going to buy my sub :steer:

VDot says:

Awwwww Kantgetitright (™Kid Fury) and CrackB reunited and it feels so high. *swoon*

@TY
      YO money, prolly the ol jew broad ova YonDer

Miany says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      @MIANY
      Kim was first before the third wife
      ^^ :lol: ok…I aint know how many times he’s been married and what the order of wives were….lol….but that makes me question…

How many times are yall willing to get married. If I have 4-5 divorces under my belt, I think I’ll stick to shaking up. It’s cleaner to cut without getting lawyers involved.

Miany says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      ———-
      They were divorced before he did it he was married to another woman after him and kim.

Kim is trashtastic <-YT people words :lol:

that yt girl has a pancake azz.. :no:

Smonae says:

Sam I would put money on that one :yes:

Karrueche better stop posting pics before Rih snatch her meal ticket away

goat76 says:

Miany says:

Yeah
      He blowing smoke in her dook
      ^^ Is that what the kids are into these days??
      ———————-
      LOL… ION know bout these youngins. He look like he is about to :lick: it from the back tho. Well that’s what I would be doing if my face is that close to it.

Miany says:

That’s goodie for Dan azz….abandoning his hs sweetheart and his kids…he shoulda known god don’t like ugly.

@MIANY
      I only PLAN On being married UNO xs
      ~

JMO says:

*flies across the blog with my blimp*

[ITS GEMINI SEASON BYTCHES!!!!] ~~ :pigsfly:

MissTaken says:

I am far from a Rhianna Stan but while Koochie is cute Rhianna has that swagger and her and Chris relate to eachother on a business/artistic level. Koochie seems like she NEEDS Chris to be successful and famous. She seems nice though. I would say drama free but who would she have drama with? Her cousins Tang and Pang sewing her The Kill tshirts for $.03 an hour? :shrugs:

________

Sure :yes: cause thats how they let him handle his business. I just felt like calling Sandra out for this gassing ass bullchit. Stop trying to act like this chick winning in this losing ass race. Chris aint gonna be with her either. Just report the chit. Dont be acting like either of them got him.

Miany says:

Yeah

He blowing smoke in her dook
      ^^ Is that what the kids are into these days??
      ———-
      Kids be soaking tampons in likka and sticking it up their ass to get drunk… :eek:

VDot says:

Her cousins Tang and Pang sewing her The Kill tshirts for $.03 an hour?

______________________________

________

:hahaha: :yes: :love:

MissTaken says:
      Her cousins Tang and Pang sewing her The Kill tshirts for $.03 an hour
      ———-
      Pack your things and leave! NOW! :rofl:

Yay for Coochie!! After two months of Chris begging and even pretending they were still a couple he has finally given up on Rih taking him and Coochie back. Now she gets to be out in public with him again. Good for her. I think she is perfect for Chris who is a guy who loves being in a relationship but can’t stand being faithful. Him and Rih finally got the closure they desperately needed. I’m looking forward to seeing who she dates next.

VDot says:

Well that’s what I would be doing if my face is that close to it

:thinking:

*thrusts mic in face*

“So you eat azz huh? Do you need someone to practice on?”

:waiting:

NaijaGal says:

Anybody in here from or lived in Dallas? If so, what are some areas there that are the equivalent of Lilburn, Alpharetta, or Roswell, GA? I know I will be visiting soon. My Aunt just moved there from MD for work. I asked sm1 some time ago, but haven’t a clue what they told me back then.
      ============================
      are said cities considered the bougie cities of Georgia???

Ty says:

Sure cause thats how they let him handle his business. I just felt like calling Sandra out for this gassing ass bullchit. Stop trying to act like this chick winning in this losing ass race. Chris aint gonna be with her either. Just report the chit. Dont be acting like either of them got him.
      :cheers: Truth be told neither one of them are competing with Molly *stares at the 3rd pic*

:rofl: @ Tang and Pang :crying:

that yt girl has a pancake azz..

_____

Both of these yt girls right? :no: Cause I mean that side profile didnt pole vault her above Blondie. :no:

MsB2u says:

—————————
      no women has to wait on a man ,cause he he loved her he would have never strayed away

[ITS GEMINI SEASON BYTCHES!!!!]

1/2 :cosign: :lol:

*yells to the skyy* Hey Denise!

Bedazzled His Razzle says: Kids be soaking tampons in likka and sticking it up their ass to get drunk…
      I
      REad
      About
      THAT :no:

are said cities considered the bougie cities of Georgia???

———–

VDot says:

Hey luv :kiss: I’ve been in and out like a dikk on here. I haven’t had time to :lick: , I mean :wave: to you ;)

Ty says:

VDOT :chase: :rofl:

jazi65 says:

karoke throwing shake at riri but her dumba$$ is still with that crackhead after he humilated her? lil girl have a dam seat!

________

HELLO. :yes:

Betamax82 says:

She still thirsty IMO you can do better
      *******************

I so disagree. This girl is 25 years old and she doesn’t work and she is living a FABULOUS life. She just has to put up with an open relationship. He’s even shown her that even if he dumps her for that woman he continues to chase he will always take care of her. At her age I say go for it. You only life once.

who cares… Rihanna’s SWAG aint stop chris from seeing Kinkaboom, and Kinkaboom couldnt stop chris from bangin Rihanna…both these chicks are losing…

You can’t keep a man that doesnt wanna be kept…

are said cities considered the bougie cities of Georgia???

:rofl: bougie..georgia..oxymoron alert. :warning:

But :yes: they are safer, more desired areas. He didnt say Buckhead at least. :lol:

MissTaken says:

White girls be quick to put on some leggings like they so thick. Booties be all concave and shriveled up like this emote :ghost:

Betamax82 says:

She still thirsty IMO you can do better
      *******************

i agree…

VDot says:

@Ty- :lol: You want in too? The line starts behind me :biggrin:

______

Please help me with this bull Sandra be spewing. :thankyou: She be tripping! Somedays it really gets to me. :lol:

Smonae says:

Ty says:

:cosign:

:think: What happened to that double mint gum boy or whoever gave him a deal

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up and it’s very disturbing :eek:

I’ve been in and out like a dikk on here.

*sings My first love* :whistle: :hump:

Jay-Z takes clear risk in signing Geno Smith
      Last month, the NFLPA gave Jay-Z a pass regarding his involvement in CAA’s recruitment of Giants receiver Victor Cruz, attributing any influence Jay-Z may have exercised to his longstanding friendship with Cruz (which likely didn’t date back to his days as an unknown wideout at UMass).

This month, Jay-Z has put the PA in a slightly more complex pickle.

The entertainment mogul’s 100th problem arises from a change made by the union in 2012 to the rules regarding “runners.” Essentially, the NFLPA has banned them, allowing only certified NFLPA agents to be recruit potential clients. Since Jay-Z isn’t a certified NFLPA agent, he can’t be involved in recruiting a player to sign with an agent for the purposes of handling the player’s NFL contract.
      Despite the existence of a business relationship between Jay-Z’s Roc Nation and CAA, CAA wasn’t one of the agencies in the running to represent Jets quarterback Geno Smith. Instead, Roc Nation hired Kim Miale, a largely (if not completely) unknown NFLPA-certified agent, whom Smith has now hired to represent him.

anw_rootbeer says:

MsB2u says:

—————————

__________________________
      I don’t think Sandra made this statement defending Chris love, but Kickstands love for Chris. When you love someone, there needs super exceeds your own.

She just has to put up with an open relationship
      ________

Yeah yeah but yall know good and well she want the prize. She can flauge like she happy with this, but she wants the goal prize: baby or ring. :lol:

NaijaGal says:

:lol: ok…well POINT if you come and see this our bougie cities are Plano, Frisco, Highland Park

Betamax82 says:

Betamax82 says:
      She still thirsty IMO you can do better
      *******************
      ___________________________________

Bird are you being serious :blink: she can do bad by her lonesome instead of wasting time with Chris

MsB2u says:

by MissTaken on May 22, 2013 at 3:10 pm
      ————————————

Diva says:

Goat will only be eating Diva’s arse! :rofl: fallback off my e-hubby!

Audacious2 says:

So many captions for that first photo! :rofl:

I wonder why it’s that serious to take photos, cause old girl driving the benz,looks like State Farm has her back. Chris looking like a crackhead in that photo, more like the look of his Allstate policy just expired a week ago.

SunnyK says:

what an idiot! He makes you look like a complete fool and as soon as hes single u back in his face! Where is your self respect