Man Who Shot Wife 8 Times Found Guilty

Michael Parson Adina Broome

A Sandy Springs jury today found Michael Parson guilty of the attempted murder of his ex-wife, Adina Broome.

Parson, 43, sat emotionless in court as the jury foreman read the verdict, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports.

Broome, a lawyer, was shot eight times outside the couple’s Sandy Springs apartment last April. Police initially believed the shooting was a botched robbery attempt.

Michael Parson Adina Broome

Parson told detectives he had dinner with a friend and then drove to a DeKalb hospital for treatment of back pain the night his wife was shot. But Parson couldn’t explain why his cell phone was pinging off a tower near the apartment complex just minutes before the shooting.

Parson was captured near the Mexican border in May 2012 after fleeing Atlanta to evade arrest.

While on the run, he sent multiple text messages to Rachel Harner, a woman half his age. Harner turned the texts over to police.

“You already know that I will do whatever it takes for us to be happy and that the only thing I’m truly afraid of is being without you…I’m sorry I let us down,” Parson wrote in one text to Harner.

Michael Parson Rachel Harner

But Harner, who was engaged to Parson, lashed out at him for lying about his double life.

“I had to find out from [police] that you were married. That you’re damn aunt was really your wife and was hurt,” Harner wrote Parson, according to documents. “All those things I should have known, instead I found out from complete strangers.”

In letters sent from jail, Parson encouraged Harner, 21, to write a novel about his story.

A typical narcissist, Parson gave Harner a synopsis for the book, describing himself as a “smart, good looking and seemingly easy-going man who lives at least 2-3 complete lives at once but is in love with the same woman in them all.”

Parson met Harner at the Dunwoody pet shop where they both worked.

“You really were the love of my life. If I wasn’t a sociopath we would’ve done amazing things together,” Parson wrote.

The smooth talker insisted that he was faithful to Harner. “I promise you that you were the ONLY person in my heart.”

Broome, who divorced Parson last year, is currently receiving outpatient physical therapy. She lost the sight in one eye, has limited mobility, and difficulty speaking as a result of her injuries.

“This has been truly overwhelming,” Broome’s close friend, Pam Dickerson, told Channel 2 Action News.

“This was cold, this was merciless, this was planned,” said Fulton County Deputy District Attorney Linda Dunikoski.

• Attorney shot 8 times by her cheating husband, released from hospital
  • Man Wanted for Forging Falcons Players’ Rent Checks
  • Wounded attorney transferred to Shepherd Center for rehab
  • Lawyer shot 8 times clinging to life

139 Responses to “Man Who Shot Wife 8 Times Found Guilty”

ZimboChick says:

Sociopath! Life without parole would be just fine.
      God speed Adina, you’re a survivor!!!

LSLH says:

That is so sad! Is she paralyzed and is she still an attorney? He only thinks of himself. Then the dummy didn’t turn off his cell phone before committing the crime!

A guy who went to school with my cousin robbed Sonic and the only reason he was caught was because he dropped his cell phone out of the clip by mistake and didn’t know it. Idiot! He was a senior about to graduate and when the students at the school heard about the incident, the students made copies of his mugshot posted them around the school and put it in the yearbook along with the write up!

Femme Fatale says:

Eff these crazy mofos. They everywhere. Ride the train and plane wit em pret’near er’day. Yo, whichever Rosebud asked about the tv show Hannibal…..that’s my chit! I love the dark, twisted & disturbed. Reminds me of my job travels.

Divinebrown says:

He’s not even that fine with that lazy arse narcoleptic hairline of his…

This story is so pathetic. Why can’t people just leave?

I don’t know what women expect when they marry men. You’re marrying MEN who are designed to be attracted to women. They don’t stop being attracted to women just because they’re married. Men are smooth talkers because they practice on women. They don’t stop practicing just because they’re married. You can’t expect a man to go to work around women, with their hormones raging, and men not be attracted to their female co-workers. That’s not possible (unless they’re gay). It is a against their nature to not be attracted to women they work with. That’s what dopamine is for; to break down a man’s resistance to pretty women. This guy Parson is a typical narcissist. Handsome, smooth talker, compulsive liar, unfaithful, only thinks of his own needs, with no compassion for others.

LSLH says:

Get him Sandra!

He looks like Dr. Murray (Michaels physician).

AlluringlySweet says:

…..If I wasn’t a sociopath we would’ve done amazing things together,” Parson wrote. <———- He actually SAID this!!! This is freaking unreal!! There is NO rehabing him, he must have some chemical imbalance, misplaced neurons or something. Whew Lawd….

orchidjones says:

Well said Sandra, well said.

lola says:

@ Sandra He is indeed a sociopath. They are dangerous, narcissists don’t harm people.

dopedillema says:

he didnt shoot her cause he wanted that other woman.. he wanted the life insurance policy..karma is real

The Pearl! says:

Good morning, everyone. He looks more “soft” than “fine” – He coulda just led his double life or divorced her but I guess that was too much trouble — just shoot her 8 times and be done with it. Dumb as h*ll :facepalm:

MetroAtlMrs says:

I’m happy he got convicted. The wife seems to have healed as much as possible from her wounds physically. But she’ll probably never heal mentally or emotionally. Most ppl have a hard enough time dealing with a cheating significant other. But Dang…he cheated AND attempted to kill her. That’s devastating. Leave and let me live…

Bombshell Esq says:

Why we gotta start the morning off like this???? :kona:

Morning & Chit :tea:

I have nothing on these fools these days :no: Shyt is getting beyond out of hand out here :tea:

Morning Bomb :hug: how are you and them babies doing ?

Bombshell Esq says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Morning Bomb :hug: how are you and them babies doing ?

———————————

:hugs: Jenie… we’re hungry… trying to decide what they want for breakfast :pizza: :egg: :thinking:

:no: I just found out a friend of mines mother is missing, was last seen at Greyhound in Atlanta. :tea: please send up prayers for this family thank you

Whatchu talmbout what we expect?!?! We dont expect to die or almost die by getting shot by somebody we say I Do to. :wtf: #aintnodopaminelogicinthis

:pray: I pray she is safe and comes back home Jenny.

:waves: Good morning Roses
      :egg: :egg: *dings bell* Pick it up Baby#1 &Baby #2! :rofl:

Bombshell Esq says:

*dings bell* Pick it up Baby#1 &Baby #2!

————————————

:hugs: DTTS :pizza: Yummmmmmmmmmm :thankyou: guhl

San says:

Young and Dumb, How you didn’t know he was married? Y you fall for the it’s my aunt trick? Get with someone your own age. :no:

———–
      :nono: That doesn’t mean you ACT on that attraction. I’m still attracted to other men, don’t mean I want em.

San says:

:hug: Jenie, sorry to hear that.

San says:

Background checks is mandatory these days period :rules: and if ya really get serious with em credit checks too……. Feel free to get a background etc on me as well :yes: Folks are crazy as hell now a days :no: from the kids to the adults, these last few weeks I have been seeing some ish I have never seen before :sad:

San says:

Background checks is mandatory these days period and if ya really get serious with em credit checks too……. Feel free to get a background etc on me as well Folks are crazy as hell now a days from the kids to the adults, these last few weeks I have been seeing some ish I have never seen before
      —————
      Yep :yes: You don’t know who you coming across and heed them signs. There’s only so many hours in a day for someone to live a “double life” I depend so much attn, it would be hard for you to try that one :tea: I’d be on to ya

Bombshell Esq says:

———–

—————————

EXACTLY!! Monogamy is a choice, you can be attracted to every ghat dang person you see but you have a choice whether you act on that attraction or not :fistbump:

San :hug: I haven’t talked to my friend on the phone in a while, and then I log on to FB and see that shyt :no: I’m worried because her mother was suicidal and had mental issues….. Depression is fawking awful :sad:

Bombshell Esq says:

:shocked: Dang Jenie sorry to hear that :pray:

@Jenie, that is sad :( She could have wandered or anything. :no:

libra80sbaby says:

See…it’s too early to be bringin my spirit down and chit. :kona:

———–
      Right :yes:

—————
      Yep You don’t know who you coming across and heed them signs. There’s only so many hours in a day for someone to live a “double life” I depend so much attn, it would be hard for you to try that one I’d be on to ya

Chile cause my sister done went and married a damn fool :no: sad part is had she listened to her family, she would have taken her time with this idiot, and not be in the situation she in now. Now she trying to divorce him and the ninja said he not going no where. :tea: had she did a background on that fool like me and my other sis did, she would have seen he wasn’t shyt :shrugs: Now a stick of DYNAMITE want get this ninja out.

San says:

Chile cause my sister done went and married a damn fool sad part is had she listened to her family, she would have taken her time with this idiot, and not be in the situation she in now. Now she trying to divorce him and the ninja said he not going no where. had she did a background on that fool like me and my other sis did, she would have seen he wasn’t shyt Now a stick of DYNAMITE want get this ninja out.
      ————–
      See that ish. :nono: Don’t wanna leave? Yea you know he got a prob. Who don’t wanna leave when someone don’t want you? I don’t have time for that kind of mess

69 says:

My 2004 Jetta may not be sitting on dubs, but it’s paid for.
      That cot dayum Sandra slays the fcuk outta me. :hahaha: :rofl: :dead:

————–
      See that ish. Don’t wanna leave? Yea you know he got a prob. Who don’t wanna leave when someone don’t want you? I don’t have time for that kind of mess

Chile and we knew this ninja was a damn con, and the ninja aint working. Running round quoting scriptures and shyt….. Using the lord to snag women……. Women understand a true man of God will not say, Lord sent you to me :rolleyes: ninja palease !!!!! Sometimes people need to listen to folks when they warn you about somebody. Her azz wanted to be married so damn bad :wtf: ain’t no way :nono: Women :stop: the thirst for these men !!! The shyt will ruin your life !

San says:

Using the lord to snag women……. Women understand a true man of God will not say, Lord sent you to me ninja palease !!!!!
      ————-
      :ghost: NO he did not use that line…. :facepalm:

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

MOrning ROSES ESPECIALLY YOU SandriTa :eggs:

FOR SHAME!!Damn what men are out on this earth for as far as reproducing and meant to CHEAT,ETC..
      whY cant they just BE MAN enough to “MAN” up and leave!!

Killing,lying or DAMN near killing a woman,mainly to be with another is Cowardly and piss poor morally!

————-
      NO he did not use that line…

and she fell hook line and sinker :no: When women have been hurt we feel the need to get all up in the church looking for help which is fine, but some of the worst men in the world are in the church :no: You’d be surprised just how many will fall for that bullshyt line :no: straight up wolf in sheeps clothing.

Morning Luvyn, Trend :hug:

ZimboChick
      Divine
      Alluringly SWEET
      Zimbo
      FEMMEFatal
      Morning . .
      Lemme scroll up and read comments :D

Bomb :kiss: thank you there family needs those prayers right now

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:Whatchu talmbout what we expect?!?! We dont expect to die or almost die by getting shot by somebody we say I Do to.
      :thankyou:

@JENIEEEEEEEEE :shock: OH MY I hope she is found safe!!

@BOMB the lady is settling w/Me for $950 :D

lola says:

Wrong. Narcissists can be sociopaths and malignant narcissists DO kill people. Please read up on malignant narcissists. I pray that you never become the victim of one. Serial murders have been committed by malignant narcissists which makes them sociopaths.

:thankyou: <<< this lil emote puts a smile on my face :lol:

Im still attracted to other men, dont mean I want em.<–THIS!

~
      Absolutely agree SAN,UMMH but that's just to o MUCH Common SENSE rounst these parts :tea:

Miany says:

Good Morning yall :waves:
      Jenie….I will :pray: your friend returns home safely
      @WHO DAT… Mimi on GMA doing a concert. DOn’t say I aint warn u

:whistle:
      So we livin’ life like a video where the sun is always out And you never get old
      and the champagne’s always cold And the music’s always good And the pretty girls just happen to stop by in the hood

:listen:

luVn_liFe… says:

Im still attracted to other men, dont mean I want em.<–THIS!
      ~

You wanna get a good idea of a fool :tea: look at his parents, sisters brothers etc….. the apple does not drop very far…….

This is a background check people :rules: you gotta investigate these fools :mad:

:thankyou: Miany :hug: they need it right now

Bombshell Esq says:

@BOMB the lady is settling w/Me for $950

————————————–

:hugs: Luvn

:thumbsup: Yeeeeaaaahhhh bay-bay *Tamar voice*

MetroAtlMrs says:

Human beings were born to breed; hence, we have reproductive organs. The purpose of sex is to reproduce. The idea is that you reproduce early so you can raise your child, then enjoy the rest of your life and help raise your grandchildren while you’re still young. Women have it all backwards. They “wait” for the “right man” to come along, then they wonder why they have so many problems. In Adina’s case, she got got by a smooth talking 40-year-old man who only wanted her money. He got a job in a pet shop probably because she was tired of supporting him and forced him to get a job. If a man is not married by age 40, he is most likely damaged goods. In her case, she got what she asked for. :coffee:

~
      Ur right About that JENIEE!! Cause trust my hubby is Peculiar just like his POPS :yes:

Bombshell Esq says:

:hi: Trend

@ jeniefrumdabloc: I’m sure she’s on a bus heading somewhere.

@SANDRAROSE

SO what ur saying is whatever man COMES a womans wife,they should just start having babies??

@SANDRAROSE

SO what ur saying is whatever man COMES a womans WAY,they should just start having babies??

San says:

I’m still attracted to other men, don’t mean I want em.
      —————-

Are you a man? It is not possible for women to think like men. Women and men are created totally different.

:smack:

tHIS IS Bananas!! BBL

@ jeniefrumdabloc: I’m sure she’s on a bus heading somewhere.

I hope so :pray: they haven’t heard from her in 3 days :sad:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Her azz wanted to be married so damn bad

And that’s the problem with most women. They don’t understand their role and their purpose in life is to breed. Marrying a man should not be a woman’s main priority UNLESS she wants children. Men are not the marrying kind. You can’t domesticate a man. Men are born hunters. Why do you think the vast majority of rapes are committed by men and not women? :shrug:

Miany says:

@Sandra.. Good Morning :tea: “They “wait” for the “right man” to come along, then they wonder why they have so many problems.” <~~~I'm not gone say a thing cuz I already know you don't believe this to be true.

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Her azz wanted to be married so damn bad

Now Sandra I can not agree with this :nono: I grew up with a man damn near all my life in which he only focused on family, and that’s my father. I several men that perfectly content with their wives :shrugs: not a lot but I do know some. So I am not going to sit and think that all men are slores cause they are not :nono: sorry I don’t buy that one bit. I even had a faithful stand up dude, :rolleyes: hell I messed that ish up, but that’s another story, but they are out there …….. hell we can go on and on bout this but that’s something I don’t believe in though. My father has always said the average guy will not be faithful but the above average will. He said if a man has no discipline, he ain’t worth a shyt !!!!! Period ……

goat76 says:

<<<<—- Throwback gravie

GAGIRL87 says:

___________________________________________________________________

Woah Sandra :stop: she didn’t ask for that :no:

Diva says:

Dude is pathetic and needs to rot in his jail cell. :wave: Morning Roses, Sandrarose, Thorns and LURKERS!

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Goat :kiss: I like that avi :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Diva :hug: & :kiss: I been missing you!

*pokes Gagirl real hard* back off my Goat heffa! :rofl: he mindzzzzzz

Miany says:

:applause: :goodpost: Like I said…I know Sandra don’t believe this stuff. She’s just being provocative

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Diva :hug: & :kiss: I been missing you!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You is saying that shyt cause you just brushing up on my Goat and I seent ya! :hahaha: hey gal

@DIVA MORNING!!1 :kiss:

WELL
      THAT
      EXPLAINS
      EVERYTHING!!
      ti/SHANNON ARE BOVE AVERAGE :woohoo: GOOD FOR THeiR wives they TRULY Scored!!!!!!
      :bounce:

Miany says:

She’s just being provocative
      ________________________________
      And it gets the people GOING :rofl:

@Goat :thumbsup: you look super young :lol:

Miany says:

GAGIRL87 says:
      ___________________________________________________________________
      Woah Sandra she didn’t ask for that
      ^^^ :hug: Good Morning GAgirl.. :cosign: Sandra know that man had no reason to do her like that. Bad judgement or not, she did not deserve that.

I know Sandra don’t believe this stuff. She’s just being provocative
      yeah it really gets the people GOING <_<

GAGirl87 is MY GAGAGIRL?????? :huh:

Diva says:

@Luvn hey doll!!!! :kiss: you looking beautimous! rawrrrrrrrrr

MsB2u says:

morning everybody
      :hi:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

@Goat :thumbsup: you look super young :lol:
      —————————
      Hey sis…your brother-in-law does look like a young-in in that pic! yummy yummy yummy :rofl:

@DIVA :thankyou:

@GOAT you were a STUNNER hunh :duel: BACKUP diva,Just giving him a compliment!

luVn_liFe… says:

@DIVA :thankyou:

@GOAT you were a STUNNER hunh :duel: BACKUP diva,Just giving him a compliment!
      ————————
      you heffa’s know I’ll cut ya’ll up in little reeses pieces iffin you mess with my man *files nails*

Miany says:

@Luvyn… good Morning :happy: .. :lol: they above average arright

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Miany :hug: Morning boo I just thought that was uncalled for :no: Sandra stay doing the most!

Luvn :kiss: een doe you snitched on me bout Man lol

@ jenie :kiss: I lub you

luVn_liFe… says:

@DIVA MORNING!!1
      WELL
      THAT
      EXPLAINS
      EVERYTHING!!
      ti/SHANNON ARE BOVE AVERAGE GOOD FOR THeiR wives they TRULY Scored!!!!!!

Ion know much about Shannon , but TI chile :rolleyes: hell Tiny down with it though, that’s why its working for them. To each is own. I ain’t sharing dyck or anything else for that matter, opening doors for all kind of spirits in our marriage :nono:

PumpkinsMama says:

GA :lick:
      Jenie :kiss:
      LuVn :hug:

Anybody missin off this list blame LuVie :thankyou:

GAGIRL lub you too :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Luvn you are my girl crush on SR :kona: come on!

Pumkyn :yahoo: bring it in :hug:

oh shyt how I miss my Diva :shock: bring it in :kiss: :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:

Pumpkin :yahoo: my sexy bish :kiss: :hump: where u been?

Bombshell Esq says:

Pumpkin :hugs:

Divvvvaaaaaa :hugs:

Goat :hugs:

Luvn :kiss: een doe you snitched on me bout Man lol

BABES :hug:
      Listen I was Just stirring da POT LMAO!!!
      is that Y Ur trying to go Undercover?? HAHAHAHAHA :heart:

Anybody missin off this list blame LuVie :huh: Morning PUMPKINS MAMA/MIANY

MIANY yeah they are :rolleyes:

PumpkinsMama says:

Goat :hunching:
      Miany :hi:
      Ms B

GA I was here yesterday morn then came back in late afternoon :yes:

@Pumpkin hey maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :happy:
      @Sis :hug: :kiss:
      @Bomb :hug: <—-for my babies
      @hubby :hunch: all day long

Diva says:

PUMPKIN!!!! I’mma have to get in yo azz! No hunching my hubby…I do that you can just hold the duck :rofl:

@JENIE
      Bellebe ME I was being Facetious

Wny erryBody hunch GOAt???? :kona:

PumpkinsMama says:

Ugh this damn rain tho :mad: Any of ya’ll got this dreary shyt too???

Amanda Bynes got arrested for possession of Mary Jane. Then when the Po Po showed up, the dumb bytch threw her bong out the window…. IN FRONT OF THE COPS :rofl: Just another day in NYC :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

@JENIE
      Bellebe ME I was being Facetious

On what comment :thinking:

Diva says:

@Luvn they best to fall back :shotsfired:

Caramel Rain says:

LOL @ Ms. Rose! :lol: I thoroughly enjoy your smashing insight about relationships and gender roles. Not only do you provide a commonsense approve to how women ought to think but you substantiate your subjective theories with scientific data. I appreciate your information. Thanks for educating the masses!!

:ghost: she backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Amanda Bynes arrested after she reportedly threw a bong out of her apartment window

:eek:

Lord have mercy :tea: Morning Carmel :hi:

@Jenie that plait in yo gravi is DISTURBING me! :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

LuVie beat ya by just seconds on that one lol

Diva it was ONLY hunching, kinda like dry humpin, no penetration. I sowwwwwy :ashamed: My baby daddy said I abandoned him, but he done ran off wit GA :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

LuVie beat ya by just seconds on that one lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      chile you better seek out Bombshell’s help! I had to do it once myself :rofl:

Chillle . . . .

ANYWHO
      PumpKin Yes we dealt with RAIN for 8 days straight,IT FINALLY started rying out yesterday :yahoo: gonna be sunny and
      NO RAIN For the WEEKEND!!!1
      :woohoo:

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: Jenie!

PumpkinsMama says:

Least he got good taste, bastid. But I tasted her 1st (in my Ray J voice) :rofl: :tea:

Diva your gravie is giving me life :woot: you look beautiful, going to change my gravie to the back of my hair, I can not with the haters on this hear blog :nono: folks will see the back of my head from now on :pc:

PumpkinsMama says:My baby daddy said I abandoned him, but he done ran off wit GA
      WHO MAN???

Miany says:

:hi: Caramel
      :waves: Nice gravi Diva.

Amanda is just dumb. Dumma than a box of rocks.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ LuVie I think it’s FINALLY dryin up this weekend :pray:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

“I [know] several men that perfectly content with their wives not a lot but I do know some.”

Lol. Thank you for proving my point. :lol:

Diva says:

@Sis thank you chile……fcuk the haters….they will forever hate…do you!

Thanks you Miany :kiss:

“I know Sandra don’t believe this stuff. She’s just being provocative”

I don’t expect women to agree with my viewpoints. That’s why women have the problems that they have with men. :coffee:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ LuVie Man?!?! Uh no mam. Chan’s my baby daddy

Miany says:

Now I know this boy Jacoby just up here :danban1: for ‘danccing with the stars’ but…he on Live with Kelly and Mike lookin realllllly reallly :homoswitch:

OMG!!
      :eek:
      thisguy here has a big blood stain on his pants!

BRB

Diva says:

“I know Sandra don’t believe this stuff. She’s just being provocative”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Sandra just stop that malarkey! :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

OMG!!
      :eek:
      thisguy here has a big blood stain on his pants!
      ____________________________
      Front or Back of the pants? :waiting:

PumpkinsMama says:

Ewwwwwwwww @ the man wit the bloody pants :hurl:

@ GA who’s that lil cutie pie in ur gravi?

Sandra bring it is :hug:

There are more strip clubs than churches in most cities for a reason. The majority of strip club patrons are married men and men with girlfriends. Men don’t go to strip clubs just for drinks and a few laughs. The back rooms are always occupied. :coffee:

PumpkinsMama says:

:rofl: At Anthony “hey little girl look at me weiner” running for Mayor of this here fine city

Thanks @ Caramel Rain… I guess. :coffee:

Miany says:

“I know Sandra don’t believe this stuff. She’s just being provocative”
      ^^^^I was tryna give you the benefit of the doubt :tea: Sooooo you believe I should marry whatever man wants me? I shouldn’t wait for a man who is a suitable partner and co-parent….lesbian or not Sandra, if you don’t take your time and wait for the ‘right’ one, you will end up with problems. Example: crazy homicidal men/ women. Don’t act like you forgot the WNBA chick

San says:

I’m still attracted to other men, don’t mean I want em.
      —————-

———————
      Everyone has a CHOICE in life. Whether you’re male or female :tea: When you are with someone BE with them. If you don’t want that be single and mingle with whomever you want. Really very simple

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

AND I SWEAR FO JESUS IS SOMEBODY TALKS ABOUT HIS WIFE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OR SEEN THE SIGNS ETC. ETC. I’M GOING TO POP A BLOOD VESSEL AND TYPE IN ITALICIZED BOLD CAPS ALL DAMN DAY :coffee: :rofl:

A SOCIOPATH HAS EXCEPTIONAL SOCIAL SKILLS AND WINS TRUST EASILY WITH THE SOLE INTENT TO BETRAY-NOT EASY TO DETECT UNTIL SOMETHING HEINOUS HAPPENS LIKE THIS~

GAGIRL87 says: