President Obama Cries During Press Conference On Benghazi

President Obama crying tears

President Obama is feeling the strain of the massive White House cover up of the attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi. Tears streamed down Obama’s face as he struggled to answer questions about the cover up which could lead to impeachment proceedings against him.

It’s been a rough week for Obama — and today is only Tuesday.

Last week, news broke that the IRS intentionally targeted conservative nonprofit groups that had the words “tea party” in their names.

Two separate committees — Oversight and Government Reform, and Ways and Means are probing whether the IRS (under Obama’s orders) intentionally denied applications for nonprofit status to groups that had “tea party” in their names before the 2012 presidential election. The IRS acting director’s resignation is expected on Obama’s desk this week.

Another scandal that rocked the White House came when the Associated Press reported that the White House subpoenaed personal phone records of 50 AP reporters and their sources — an egregious violation of journalistic rights to privacy.

Currently there are five separate committee investigations underway on Capitol Hill — all investigating wrongdoing by the Obama administration.

Politico.com reports that “roughly one-third of House committees are engaged in investigating some aspect of the Obama administration.”

The investigations will certainly lead to trials that will most likely result in calls for Obama’s impeachment.

Mr. Obama has good reason to cry. He will probably be the first biracial sitting president to be impeached.

Who didn’t see this coming?

Photo: Jim Bourg/Reuters

• Are there any body language experts in the house?
  • The Honeymoon is Officially Over
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • This is What Happens When You Put Your Jump Off in Charge

79 Responses to “President Obama Cries During Press Conference On Benghazi”

Nasir Rahim says:

FIRST!! HOLD YA TEARS OBAMA. YOU ARE THE MAN WITH THE PLAN DESPITE WHAT SANDRA ROSE AND THE REST OF DEM SAY!!!!!

:blink:

@NASIR
      U O.K???

San says:

The IRS acting director’s resignation is expected on Obama’s desk this week.
      ——————
      Soooo who fault is this.

Smonae says:

Shyt Bush had way more than this going on, there’s always going to be a scandal at the White House :coffee:

MissTaken says:

@NASIR
      U O.K???
      by luVn_liFe… on May 14, 2013 at 11:47 am
      —————
      :yes: I think that’s him being normal. And that’s the problem :kona:
      On topic ……….. Don’t cry?

Nasir Rahim says:

YEAH I’M GOOD JUST TIRED OF PEEPS TRYNA BRING A GOOD MAN DOWN!!

Smonae says:

:preach:

George W Bush could not tell you what two times five is. A complete moron. You could fill a book with the the dumb shat he says and does.

Wonder if Sandra can vote and if so, who she voted for-cause the stuff she say about :obama: :thinking:

Blackswan says:

To me this is the problem…too busy trying to get Obama out instead of concentrating on the real issues. They are hurting the country instead of helping.

AlluringlySweet says:

The IRS has too much power and I still think it was beyond wrong to not assist our people in Benghazi and somebodies head should be on the chopping block for that.

He did it to himself Nasir. He was so desperate to be reelected that he got careless. He has only himself to blame. :no:

Ty says:

If they let Bush walk outta there unscathed, Obama will never be impeached. Bush put some things into motion that will have us screwed well after Obama :smack:

Is our country going through some major shyt…yes! Is the goverment deceiving its people…always have and always will :coffee:

Folks better keep their eyes on N. Korea too :facepalm:

cougar lover says:

man ish happens, you can’t prevent every attack, all of the time. just like they couldn’t protect Bush from them shoes at that speaking engagement overseas.

AlluringlySweet says:

The IRS has too much power

I totally agree. :no:

:wtf: this is not a good look Pres! :nono: u must show a strong face in adversity.

NaijaGal says:

:yawn: nothing to see

San says:

————-

*CHUCKLE*

@NASIR

OH kay usually you kick in the Door with a FANNIE Comment :hug:

Blackswan says:

Bush was too busy laughing and joking while people was throwing shoes at his arse. He didn’t even shed a tear when Katrina happen. Let Obama be great.

San says:

u must show a strong face in adversity.
      ———-
      He just tiredddd :yes:

MsB2u says:

Nasir Rahim says:

——————————————
      :applause:

Ty says:

He was going to be re-elected anyway :coffee: Our government was hijacked by the world bankers years ago. He is not pulling his own strings Auntie he has a “position” which means he works for someone :coffee:

capricorn83 says:

Come cry on my bosom, Barry :tea: oh, hey, Michelle….

San says:

He was going to be re-elected anyway
      ————-
      They only get two terms don’t they

Ty says:

:crying: they were flip flops too :rofl:

Ty says:

@ San :yes:

goat76 says:

I like that Obama ain’t quick to re-act to the 1st gunshot.

Bush would have been blowin shat up without even knowing what needed to be blown up.

TY don’t give up tew murch nah! u know errybody aint ready :nono: :hug:

NaijaGal says:

I guess a blog politician is just as funny as a couch coach :lol:

Betamax82 says:

Me and my coworker were just arguing about people going to mars to live in 2020 and she said she hopes President Obama goes I told that heifer bish get out of my office :facepalm:

Miany says:

capricorn83 says:
      Come cry on my bosom, Barry oh, hey, Michelle….
      ^^ Michelle says:
      :whistle: He’s mine, you may have had him once but I got him all the time :tea:

San says:

I guess a blog politician is just as funny as a couch coach
      —————–
      :ghost: BYE

today is is moving slower than a turtle tryna walk in honey :crying:

lovezoe says:

If Bush disnt get impeached for lying about WMDs that has killed thousands upon thousands of service members, Obama good. EVERY administration hides something. You think the government care about being transparent with Joe Citizen. Think again.

Ty says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

TY don’t give up tew murch nah! u know errybody aint ready
      U right….hey hun :hug:

*goes into lurk mode* :kona:

MissTaken says:

Was it being held outdoors? Are we sure that’s no bird pee or perspiration? Maybe water from his glass? I need to see the video :typing:

Betamax82 says:

:karate: oh she tried it nah! fugg that heaux! these bastids here all hate Obama too. So do all the yt folks on my FB :tea:
      _________________ lovezoe says:

u makin too much sense nah! :hug:

Aryanna says:

I don’t care what people say or do.. If being the president is Obama’s calling.. then he will do just that until his term is over. Folks was just waiting on him to mess up. People give people too much power and God not enough!

& hey errybody :hi: pardon my manners :coffee:

@SandriTa
      Why4COME they coming fo ur esophagus on twiTTer??

Betamax82 says:

Yes she did Fay talmbout she would be willing to go to Mars I told her go and take every other mofo like you with you

Sadly, I think they goin impeach Obama before it’s all said and done. They hate his black azz too much.

flsun99 says:

Sandra!! What’s this I hear Beyoncé has canceled a concert or two due to exhaustion & dehydration?

Miany says:

Betamax82 says:
      ^^ UMMMM who’s to tell her they won’t be a president in Mars?? Then where she gone move to?? Tell her Pluto looking for folk :lol:

Betamax82 says:

Of course everyone is not going to like his policies and I ask her just like the other yts why they don’t like him and I can never get a straight answer that’s that bullshat I be talmbout

flsun99 says:

I’m on it! Thanks for the tip.
      :pc:

Runs in and scoops Fay Fay :hug: :kiss: and runs back out :steer:

LuvMySailor says:

Sandra

Why not report that one of the GOP politicians grilling him on Benghazi voted to cut funding to the security force on the embassy before it was bombed?

Also, remember when under Bush the NAACP was “audited” after they criticized Bush??

Nothing new going on. Next story.

Betamax82 says:

:cosign: it’s PLENNY room up there too! :coffee:

@Man they really do! there’s this guy that posts up everyday out here on the corner with his signs up saying “the blacks won bc Obama is in office, and impeach Obama”, etc. his skin is his sin. i feel SO sorry for these mf’s bc they are that weak to allow his presidency to control their life & happiness in such a way. he keepin them UP at night steady plotting on his downfall. sad i tell ya! :tea:

Betamax82 says:

:lol: Miany

Ty says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

On what grounds…he is follwoing orders like the soldiers :coffee:

flsun99 says:

oh really? werd on the skreet is she is re-pregnit :tea:

KyCakes says:

Re-thuglicans :rollseyes:

When they investigate Bush and his false pretenses for going to war, then I’ll support…Until that time, the GOP is just a racist, archaic party who pretends they care about the American people…

:Obama: Hoe

Betamax82 says:

:yes:

69 says:

Sandra at that dayum compruta with them fangas on fiyah. :pc: There will BEY a post on Beyonce in 5,4,3,2… :kona:

Ty says:

She has a bump unless it was photoshopped :shrug:

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

———————————————————————-
      Please. They couldn’t even get rid of Clinton, who admitted he got ‘special attention’ under his desk AND left his man juices behind on that broad’s dress…

Obama ain’t going no where…

MissTaken says:

Just watched the video. Seems like he was emotional about the loss of lives and frustrated by the insinuations of a cover up :shrugs: If I was telling the trut (as I knew it) and people kept calling me a liar I might get teary too

GAGIRL87 says:

:coffee: Sandra Sandra Sandra!

MissTaken says:

I bet Beyonce show her bump this time. and post it on the Internet like
      Scrappy voice: WIT YOU FACE A$$ :lol:

69 says:

Oh and on topic. Y’all know I fuxs with Obama BUT they wrong as hell for the way they handled Benghazi. And yes, I do believe that he could have and should have done more. Had this been Bush, we would have been laying into his ass but because Obama is Black… :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

Re-thuglicans
      _________________________________________

I like this :lol:

69 says:

When someone tells you that they’re fearful for their lives and tell you what they think and you do nothing. There ain’t no excuse Obama can bring to the table. “GNAT Nan” :nono:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ 69 :kiss: come here!

69 says:

GA

My in state :fistbump:

:whistle:

“what it is yo? what’s up? Can a nigga….”

You know I had to at least start you off right. :hug:

capricorn83 says:

:box: @Miany…keep ya paws off my Bar :shank:

Tis a witch hunt. :yawn: They really wanna hate on Hill on the sly. :yawn:

69 says:

GA

:waiting: I sent you a :kiss: but some how it ended up being :hug:

This blog must be acting up again or I’m losing my marbles. :no:

Cubarican says:

Let my president be great. :obama:

GAGIRL87 says:

Not Trillville :rofl: LOVES IT!

You do me so right :hump:

KyCakes says:

69 says:

———————————————————————
      Oh so you must not remember when the media coddled Bush over his failed Hurricane Katrina response…or how only certain media outlets even questioned his decision to go to war? What about when Bush stood at is podium ad said (and I quote) “Where is Osama Bin Laden? To tell you the truth, I just….I just don’t spend that much time thinking about him…I dunno where he is” *Kanye shrug*

But this was the Man that masterminded the September 11 attacks that killed over 3k people?

Or when Bush as caught with a hot mic saying “Saddam tried to kill my Daddy” (He’s TRUE predilection for bombing Iraq)

No, the reason they try to come for Obama IS because he’s black… :tea:

Ty says:

I do think we should’ve done more but keep in mind the president doesnt decide if we should go to war…Congress does. Congress told Bush (War on Terror) no and Cheney’s azz found a loophole (so he could get that contract-Haliburton) and went over their head. Cheney’s company made $39 BILLION from the war in Iraq. We’ve been phucked ever since :coffee:

Cubarican says:

No, the reason they try to come for Obama IS because he’s black…
      ________________________________

:cosign: all of this. Bush was not put in the ringer for the massive oversights during his presidency. Or for the fact that we still are paying for a war we had NO business starting. No, the economic situation has everything to do with Obama and nothing residual from the failed economic policy of the bush era huh? I would respect the tea party a lot more if they just said hey- we are the extra racist republications and we broke off from the reasonable ones. The fugg is the tea party really supposed to be.

MissTaken says:

———————————————————————
      No, the reason they try to come for Obama IS because he’s black…
      by KyCakes on May 14, 2013 at 12:27 pm
      —————-
      :cosign: Let the church say Amen, Amen and Anen again

:newpost:

theloveyousave says:

Man. What about Reagan and his system that created chaos as a whole, yet he gets praised for making the rich richer. It’s a sad day when they nit pick on the brother. ijs!

brownewoman says:

They’re trying (but failing miserably) to move our focus away from the good things: First President where the stock market is over 15000, housing market rebounding and companies are hiring. I don’t post much, but SR it’s sad to see your ‘crabs in a barrell’ mentality just to get ‘volume’ to your site is ‘flourishing’. England is in a recession and you should be appreciative and respecting of the office (regardless of who’s in it) of the country you reside in.
      Ban me if you want. PEACE OUT!!!!

Fitness821 says:

Kudos brownewoman!!! You’ve spoken nothing but the truth!