Rihanna's Lipstick Gives Fan Herpes

Be careful when you’re attending one of singer Rihanna’s concerts. If a representative from MAC asks you to try her ‘RiRi Woo’ lipstick, just say “no thanks.”

One fan, Starkeema Greenidge, 28, of Harlem, told the NY Daily News she tried the RiRi Woo lipstick at a MAC counter set up at a recent Rihanna concert. But 2 days later, the unlucky fan developed a cold sore on her lips which turned out to be herpes.

Rihanna has been plagued with rumors that she has herpes.

Greenridge said she’s suing MAC to urge the company to be more sanitary with its products.

Rihanna's Lipstick Gives Fan Herpes

Greenridge said the MAC employee instructed her to “press her lips together and spread the lipstick around,” according to the lawsuit.

“(MAC) didn’t use a fresh or new lipstick tube, but rather one that had been used for other patrons,” the suit charges.

“I wasn’t able to work for two weeks. It cost me a lot of money,” Greenidge, a waitress, told the Daily News on Wednesday.
She said she slapped MAC with the suit in Manhattan Supreme Court in hopes of forcing the company to be more sanitary in the future. Greenidge also said the company should train its employees to use disposable tubes or swabs to apply the lipstick.

The RiRi Woo lipstick was inspired by the singer’s favorite MAC red, Ruby Woo lipstick, according to the NY Daily News.

The lipstick sold out within hours of its launch online.

Herpes is a highly contagious, sexually transmitted parasitic virus. There is no known cure.

• Rihanna Drops $5 Million Topshop Lawsuit?
  • Rihanna says the real Blue Ivy is so ‘fragile’ she feared she’d break her
  • Is Roc Nation Grooming Rita Ora To Be Bigger Than Rihanna?
  • Rihanna: “I like to be spanked”

• Betamax82

Ugh :hurl:

• Trendsetter

______________________________

So who’s the dummy

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

:no: SMH at Stans buying lipstick endorsed by a singer who is rumored to have Herpes. :hurl:

• MissTaken

Oh Auntie you are quite the wordsmith 😆
      That title is very misleading but void of any legal ramifications. Come here and sit next to be under this shade tree….it’s blooming :cloud:

• Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally

^^Then why do it :blink: Chile :nono: I learnt my lesson exchanging contact lenses with @dtts…Never put sumthin in yo mouth, eyes, ears, nose or fart box thats been in someone elses :smack: Now here I am stuck with this damn ocular virus all so I could look stylish for my Christmas photos 2008.smh…Yes thanx to the puce-toned feather boa provided by wardrobe—which accentuated the periwinkle blue contacts making my eyes pop 😮 the pics look great—-shouts out to Sears,,,but def wasnt worth it,,,All those years of lettin Kwayvon ‘finish’ on my face,,,on some damn used contacts were the culprit?smh :nun:

• LaceJagger

Who applies used lipstick in the first place!? That’s unsanitary. Also herpes usually has an incubation period.. Maybe this person had it before applying the used lipstick…

• http://www.twitter.com/thegwu GWU

I have never know a MAC employee to NOT sterilize the lipstick. Wanna bet she just walked up and put that lipstick on her mouth?

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@MISS TAKEN

… I respectfully request you change your gravie.
      Thanks in advance.

• Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally

^^That is a bit Ironic :think: Like buying hair care products from celebs who are wearing a wig :ashamed: A different irony, but ironic nonetheless :nun:

• Ty

Starkeema Greenidge.
      Say what now :wtf:

Thats worse then my childhood neighbor named Sparkesha :dead:

• Ty

Then why do it Chile I learnt my lesson exchanging contact lenses with @dtts…Never put sumthin in yo mouth, eyes, ears, nose or fart box thats been in someone elses
      :chase: :spank: :hug:

At the same damn time :rofl:

• RSonal

Rihyawnna needs to stop swallowing breezys pencil peen. He doesn’t look clean amymore! I feel bad for karatechochicohifinechina because you know he transfered it to her too!

• Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally

Thats worse then my childhood neighbor named Sparkesha

😆 :kiss:

• MzTisch

Fa-serious ?????

Ion wear lipstick…more of a lip gloss kind of gal.

How does one sanitize a lipstick?

• LSLH

Starkeema Greenidge.
      Say what now

Thats worse then my childhood neighbor named Sparkesha

by Ty

But not worse than an old classmate named Tomorrow.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

LSLH says:

Starkeema Greenidge.
      Say what now
      Thats worse then my childhood neighbor named Sparkesha
      by Ty
      But not worse than an old classmate named Tomorrow.

A classmate with a son named Da’Realyst

• Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally

But not worse than an old classmate named Tomorrow.

😆 Tomorrow Nota’dae Jankins 😆

• MissTaken

@MISS TAKEN
      … I respectfully request you change your gravie.
      Thanks in advance.
      by Man, I just don’t care™ on May 30, 2013 at 5:24 pm
      ——————–
      What is it? I can’t recall what I changed it to and I am phone posting? Before I agree all willy nilly :waiting:

• JessPeachy

MzTisch they use some alcohol or some solution of some kind, I believe.

That poor young lady reached for the stars with this. The MAC in the nearby mall will barely let you turch anything except foundation. When I wanted to try on a lip she swiped it outta the display before my hand could get around it then sprayed it so I highly doubt that girl left with anything she didn’t come with.

• Tt

Damn Starkeema..you’s a dummy.

• Tt

And I don’t know how MAC sterilizes theirs, but I use to work at Sephora and every night they made you go around and scrape the top layer off every single open lipstick in the entire store.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

LSLH says:

Starkeema Greenidge.
      Say what now
      Thats worse then my childhood neighbor named Sparkesha
      by Ty
      But not worse than an old classmate named Tomorrow.

A classmate with a son named Da’Realyst
      ________
      Ain’t none of y’all chit. :hahaha:

Umm, I guess I’m in some kind of mood today BECAUSE WHAT DUMMASS USES A USED LIPSTICK :wtf: part of the game is that yo? :blink:

Even at the counters, they use a new stick to test the lipstick tubes.
      ==========
      :stop: fronting Brenden! That was one helluva weekend :love: #andwestilltakingmedsforit :rofl:

Lemme go dig in the crates right quick. brb 😀

Remember the Time (mj) when you lipsank this song to me right in front of your boyfriend, and his baby mama :yes: <—real slow with a smirk :rofl:

:whistle: I bought a ticket
      got an aisle seat
      I was ready for that good old Western flick
      Then all at once an angel :nun: sat down next to me
      So I had to think of something quick
      :thinking: What shall I do?
      I said, “Excuse me Have I seen you somewhere before?”
      And then she smiled at me With big brown eyes
      We talked and talked As the bad guy shot up the town And sure enough she was in my arms As they brought that curtain down
      Oh, I met my baby at the bang-bang, got'cha Shoot ‘em up movies
      During the gunfight we fell in love
      Oh, I met my baby at the bang-bang, got'cha Shoot ‘em up movies, yeah

Then they got to :shotsfired: and we peeled off :steer:

:warning: <— Kdub's batsignal
      I need a recap on this aj nonpost

what the 😯 :smack:

• militaryspouse1

At some point you have to use common sense. Why would you apply used lipstick to your mouth :smack:

• LSLH

LSLH says:

Starkeema Greenidge.
      Say what now
      Thats worse then my childhood neighbor named Sparkesha
      by Ty
      But not worse than an old classmate named Tomorrow.

A classmate with a son named Da’Realyst

by iAmChan

But not worse than an old classmate named Tomorrow.

Tomorrow Nota’dae Jankins

by Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally
      And definitely not worse than someone naming their son Mystikal Mister ……. Yeah first and middle name. It was on an insurance policy at the the company I used to work for.

• Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally

I’m M.C. Big Drawlz on the mic so peep it
      Here’s a little story and you’re sure to baleaf it
      Swift and sly and I’m playing it cool
      With my homegirl @DTTSABDUL :danban1:

Baby seems we never…ever…agreeeeee :think:
      You have halitosis
      And I have T.B.
      My weight is serious
      And you ass is light
      You go to bed early
      And I walk the stroll all night :nun:
      PumpkenzMama sayin we aint gonna last :nono:
      Cuzz I stroke it slowly,,,but you like it fast
      Im from the West
      And youze from the South
      But when we git 2getha it just all works out :dance:

• puppylove

What happened to the aj post

• Just Looking

I learnt my lesson exchanging contact lenses with @dtts…Never put sumthin in yo mouth, eyes, ears, nose or fart box that s been in someone elses Now here I am stuck with this damn ocular virus
      ________

:shrug: Wonders what happened with AJ and the Dr. Medical Doctor. She reminded me of Chilli.

• Just Looking

Wonders what happened to the AJ post? The same they may happen to this RHi and Mac Post.

Sandra can, will and does WORDSMITH the hell out a post. Reason 24 why I can’t quit her. :love:

• Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally

Just Hookin!!!!!

Got me a down girl on mah team…The bonnie n Clyde theme…Yeah got me a down ass nicka on my team…The Bonnie n Clyde theme!!!!!!!

They dont know nuthin bout that west west baby!!!!!!!!! YoYo n Ice Cube :love: We the Bonnie n Clyde of this here blog :yes: Or I guess Bonnie n Connie :ashamed: :nun:

See every now n den my man had a plan…To hook me up with his closest friend…Take me to a bar let me mingle n kick it,,,Let um think hes gettin over while I gank for his riches :danban1:

• cocoa49

:rolleyes: :kona: smh

• https://twitter.com/Cocosilk73 cocosilk73

To be fair, this could happen to any product line from any celebrity. I’m sure Aunt Sandy would have a hilariously snarky comment if the incident involved one of Beyonce’s products.

• Who Dat

Recap on the now you see it now ya don’t AJ post
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Ummmm Sandy said she called him once…heard a daycare sounded like funkin up the background…and she was like whooooooooooooooose kids are those sir? And AJ was like :cell: hold up. I cant hear. Those are my kids tho through my wife…all 6 of them.

And NOW he not with that wife no more. The one who had all the kids.

He now with some chick and said it is my first and hers too as we don’t GAT no kids period.

So this is what I mean…folks be tryna re-write their life and whatnot; but you cant erase nobody memory of past events. Sandy said that dude told her he had 6 step kids he was claiming…and welp :shrug:

• FuturedocDonte

Just realized AJ sent his goons for auntie :coffee:

Morning :waves:

Donte :waves: chile whats going on in Mexico, there has been a mass kidnapping of young folks, :nono: don’t go to Mexico peeps

:love: KDubb recaps :woot:

• FuturedocDonte

chile whats going on in Mexico
      —–
      Memba couple of years ago when the white lady and her husband were jet skiing on a lake that borders us and Mexico. And some pirates came, shot and killed the husband and took his body. Everybody thought she was lying cuz the story didnt make sense. Then somebody decapitated the chief Mexican investigator for the incident and Mailed his head to the police dept…. :nono: ion fugg with Mexico.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

I died slowly when I saw this! 😆 I never try on lipstick or ish in stores etc :nono: Ppl still do that

it’s FRIDAY :yahoo:

FuturedocDonte says:

chile whats going on in Mexico
      —–
      ____________________________

😮 oh shyt 😯 some pirates what OMG I don’t remember that story, oh dear

• NaijaGal

I don’t know why MAC doesn’t put up disclaimers

Naija :waves: San :hug: yeah its Friday and my azz still :sick: went to the doctor and I have a severe sinus infection, on antibiotics and had to quit smoking :sad: I have been home all week

Ion bit mo believe this chick caught herpes from some MAC lipstick, that chick had it before she even touched it come on :no: and fact checker 80% of Americans have herpes simplex 1 cold sores around the mouth. Don’t ever and I mean ever let some one kiss your babies :nono: believe it or not it gets passed a lot that way. A cold sore is herpes no matter what folks say talm bout they have a cold blah blah :rolleyes:

• NaijaGal

JENIE :waves: awwww feel better…smoking is not good for you so I’m happy you’re quitting :tea: <=====tea w/honey & lemon

Why I’m over here watching Cinderella with Whitney and Brandy 😆 Brandy is a very seasoned actor, what was the name of that movie she did with Dianna Ross, need to look that up :pc:

Actress 😆

=========================
      loved that movie…Brandy’s been acting since those Tia days

*Thea

• FuturedocDonte

Naija that does sound good. Tea from the Chinese store… I must find they recipe :coffee:

• FuturedocDonte

=========================
      loved that movie…Brandy’s been acting since those Tia days

Memba when brandy was in I still know what you did last summer :hahaha:

• NaijaGal

Memba when brandy was in I still know what you did last summer
      ============================
      :yes: I actually watched that chit because of her 😆

• Fated4Greatness

—So you were smart enough to advise others to do so but not smart enough to consider your own advice?? Yep, thats about right :rolleyes:

Thats messed up though..exactly why i test testers on my hand cause i aint got time for the herp :nono:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Ion bit mo believe this chick caught herpes from some MAC lipstick, that chick had it before she even touched it come on and fact checker 80% of Americans have herpes simplex
      —————-
      :hug: Hey girl and yea when I told me dude this story, he like :blink: I don’t believe that, what D she sucked after that concert 😮

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

:hug: Naija

Yeah Naija, that tea, honey and lemon saved my throat :yes: but dear lord the pressure around my eyes was just ugh :sad: I’m talking kicking my tail, couldn’t breathe at night, and soon as walked out side the continuous sneezing, lawd……. :no:

Double Platinum is the name of the movie, and I use to like Thea :yes: with ole dude that played MJ as a child 😆 he sounded like MJ too, to bad his voice like never changed even as a adult :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

=========================
      loved that movie…Brandy’s been acting since those Tia days

Memba when brandy was in I still know what you did last summe
      ________________________

:yes: yeah Brandy got a lot under her belt, :hahaha:

<<< Me looking at Donte Gravie :ghost:

• https://twitter.com/#!/K3Renee Keys

Now everyone knows that when you try on lipstick in MAC they give you a little brush thing to use.Starkeema girl I don’t believe you! lol

• Fated4Greatness

Then somebody decapitated the chief Mexican investigator for the incident and Mailed his head to the police dept…. ion fugg with Mexico.

——–

thats gangsta :scared:

Keys says:

___________________________

Exactly :applause:

• Twilight

The MAC store in NY lipgloss never have the applicator and with the lipstick they would give you a spatular to scrap a little off to sample. stand over you or do it for you if they have to.

• MsB2u

Good morning everybody
      :waves:

<<<< Starkeema the fuggggg ,,,,,, why ???? Folks need to :stop: with these hoodbooger names :no:

• Twilight

this young lady Starsheema? starblaze or star something should get a blood test to see how recent that infection is. if its old she can kiss that law suit goodbye.

• MissTaken

Still dead at Starkerma :hi:

It is way to much singing is this Cinderella movie :huh: never noticed this before

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

so Rihanna must of used it first and they didnt replace it :thinking:

• FuturedocDonte

One fan, Starkeema Greenidge
      ^^^^
      How did I not see this yesterday :rofl:

• NaijaGal

SAN-licious :hug: morning luv…you got exciting weekend plans?

developed a cold sore on her lips which turned out to be herpes
      ________________________

:smack: a cold sore is herpes :huh:

MSB2U – you a granny? LAWD all you young looking grannies 😆

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

@Naija, unfortunately no :( My exciting plans were last weekend in Chicago.

Donte exactly :hahahah: the name alone 😆 LMAO!!!

• A.J.

Milky
      OTB
      DTTS
      Fated
      Donte

• NaijaGal

SAN – me either…I’m supposed to go to a 4 year olds birthday party :( I’d rather be on my couch

• A.J.

Good Morning Sandra!!! It’s a day, it really is!
      *good day*

AJ my luv :kiss: how you be

I want this MCM bag so bad at Saks :sad:
      AJ bring it in :hug: :happy:

• A.J.

AJ my luv :kiss: how you be
      Not too bad on this short week. How are you feeling babe? You at full-strunff?

• Trendsetter

Morning All

• A.J.

I want this MCM bag so bad at Saks
      Get it Jenie!! :tea:

• A.J.

Morning Trend!! :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

Mawnin Ya’ll! :waves:

Knew a guy who named his son Corrupt. Like, for real.

• A.J.

VAthick- morning babe!

I see no future for Corrupt.

Chile that bag 1250, whewwwwww wishful thinking, 500 is the most I will pay for a bag, I’ll let a ninja buy that bag real talk :nono: but lawd I love that bag :crying:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

a.j. :hug:

A.J. says:

VAthick- morning babe!

I see no future for Corrupt.
      Hey Love

And…exactly! :no:

• NaijaGal

Meet Erick Lamar Stevens, 25.

Stevens posed for his classic mugshot after being arrested in Athens, Georgia on what should have been the best day of his life…. his wedding day!
      Stevens may have ‘put a ring on it’ but he apparently ‘put dem paws’ on his new bride as well!

The Athens groom was arrested after he allegedly punching his new bride smack dab in the face after their wedding reception after accusing her of cheating on him!

And as if it could get any worse… Stevens also pulled out his new wife’s wedding day weave! **sigh**

According to the Athens-Banner Herald, Stevens assaulted his new bride before their honeymoon even began!

Stevens reportedly dragged his new wife by the hair, bit and punched her in the face, and pulled out her hair weaves during an altercation at The Country Inn & Suites in Athens.

The incident was reported around 1:45 a.m., police said.

The hotel clerk called into 911 after Steven’s 31-year-old victim was spotted in the lobby with a bleeding nose… still wearing her wedding dress.

According to police reports, the assault apparently happened after the couple’s wedding reception, which was held at an unnamed location, during which Stevens allegedly got mad because the DJ was making advances on one of the bridesmaids.

The new groom got more belligerent as the night went on and during their drive to the hotel early Monday morning, he punched his wife in the face during an argument and accused her of cheating on him.

At some point, the victim, who was driving, stopped the car and forced Stevens out.

Police said she then drove to the hotel ALONE to go to bed…. alone on her wedding night. But things didn’t end there. In fact, the ‘honeymoon’ was just getting started.

The night clerk later phoned the woman’s room to let the her know Stevens had arrived and the woman agreed to allow in the room, according to police.

But as soon as Stevens got to the room, he charged the victim, grabbed her by the hair, then punched and bit her several times, police said. When the woman tried to leave the room, Stevens allegedly dragged her by the hair to a corner to apparently keep her from leaving.

While assaulting his wife, police said, Stevens “ultimately pulled out all of her (hair) extensions,” which officers later found on the floor and on a night stand.

When someone went to the room to investigate the disturbance, the victim used the opportunity to escape and went to the hotel lobby to ask a clerk to call 911, police said.

An officer noted in the incident report that the bridge of the victim’s nose was cut, her eye was swollen, and one of her wrists was beginning to swell, police said.

Emergency medical personnel inspected the wrist and thought it might possibly be broken. She was taken for treatment at a local hospital, police said.
      Stevens was arrested and charged with battery and false imprisonment under Georgia’s Family Violence Act. He was detained without bail Tuesday afternoon at the Clarke County Jail.

*if she goes back I wanna fight her my damn self :facepalm: *

• A.J.

I’ll let a ninja buy that bag real talk
      Most don’t mind. That’s all they rapping about these days; get some red bottoms as well!!! :yes:

Thickchick :woot:

• NaijaGal

AJ yes I am…but I just wanna sit in my house this weekend…I need another weekend of nothingness…those are the best

• A.J.

Lord this is awful.

A.J. says:

I’ll let a ninja buy that bag real talk
      Aye that’ll work too, but I can always need me a nice bag in my life and keep my Lolita Lempicka fully stocked (perfume) :yes: and some nice jewelry, I can find me some nice kicks……. ya know :tea:

• NaijaGal

get some red bottoms as well!!!
      ===================
      :no: chit is basic these days…I knew I never wanted a loub when they started call it that and when I saw some basic hood broads looking at a pair in Nordstroms thinking to themselves “how many lap dances do I have to give to afford these” :thinking:

• A.J.

The Country Inn & Suites in Athens.
      I shall not judge. :tea:

I shall not judge.
      ==================
      I already have…his pic is on straightfromthea and what you’re thinking is absolutely correct :tea:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

SAN – me either…I’m supposed to go to a 4 year olds birthday party I’d rather be on my couch
      —————-
      Yes, spending time with yourself is the best :yes:

JENIE :happy:

Naija…she’ll take him back. She’s used to it. She’s probably been taking it for years and now she’ll feel justified cause

“dat’s my huzzz-bend”

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

:waves: AJ

Ole Eric is off the chain :tea: I am going to font you guys later the pressure on my ears is killing me :crying: , bout to go to sleep :no: :bye:

• NaijaGal

:bye: JENIE…feel better hun…sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep

• A.J.

“how many lap dances do I have to give to afford these”
      __________________________
      BJ’s work faster. 😆

Naija I see the same hoodrats in Neiman’s and I just laugh and I’ll walk right over to them and say “Go ahead and get em.” They look like you.

While the hoodrats buying those, Charlotte Olympia’s are the new move and no one likes to be late!!!

• MissTaken

NaijaGal says:
      ===================
      Welp. You had an early day today. This is the end of the line for you. *kick’s Naija off the about ish bus* :steer:

• MissTaken

Bye Jenie get some rest :bye:

• anw_rootbeer

who allows used lipstick to be placed on their lips????

A.J. says:

“how many lap dances do I have to give to afford these”
      __________________________
      BJ’s work faster.

*spits out coffee*

Dammit AJ! :rofl:

• Fated4Greatness

That wedding story is awful but Im sure he put them paws on her many times before she decided to marry him….just sad 😥

Morning All :waves:

• jaqyfine

Haha!! 2 days later. Sandra, you and I both know that it takes longer than that after an initial innoculation with a virus to get symptoms. PS: 80% of people have HSV1 infection, the predominant virus that causes cold sores.

• http://www.herpesdatingsite.biz 365 Kisser

Famous people also have no treatment on herpes, we know this news on http://www.herpesdatingsite.biz