Rihanna’s Tour Bus Breaks Down in Canada

Rihanna tour bus breaks down in Canada

According to my intel who is deeply embedded in Rihanna’s camp, the troubled singer’s tour bus broke down as it crossed the border into Canada early this morning. Rihanna tweeted these images while waiting on the side of the road for a mechanic to arrive. Of course, she doesn’t want her fans to know about her bus mishap, but what’s the big deal? Buses break down — even million-dollar custom tour buses.

Rihanna tour bus breaks down in Canada

My source tells me that Rihanna made sure her entourage tossed out their marijuana before the bus reached the Canadian border. She said a border patrol agent boarded RiRi’s bus and sniffed the air to see if he could detect the aroma of chronic.

• Rihanna Blasts Blogs and Her Fans Who Read Them
  • Rihanna wants you to tattoo her name on your forehead
  • Did Rihanna Shut Down Karrueche’s Clothing Launch?
  • Rapper French Montana Questioned in Shooting Death of Fan

82 Responses to “Rihanna’s Tour Bus Breaks Down in Canada”

Victoria says:

She so bad! I love her!

Hey stuff happpens :shrugs:

NaijaGal says:

I peed today…can I get a post?

I would love to be on the other side of that highway divider.
      :eek: <<lookin at her azz

iAmChan says:

@ Nsija, u can on the chronicles

According to my intel who is deeply embedded in Rihanna’s camp,
      Sandra actin like she infilitrated Al Quida or something!
      Who is the bright chick with the hood on Sandra?

i have no eye deer why, but rihanna is growing on me :shrug:

i’m not sure how to feel about this :think:

NaijaGal says:

Thanks Chan :lol:

I.NealC says:

Don’t Like Her … Never Will!

That Kerli is pretty she has a gang of look :yes:

So ummmm I got left in the post two posts down :mad:
      ===============
      :rofl: Naija

I like Rhianna :yes: as a artist !!!

@ Jenie…You saw too? I still think her pic slays that other one. Did you see the braid details on the hair in her pic? Beautiful. That other hair just looked backcombed to hell.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I like Rhianna :yes: as a artist !!!
      :yes: & imma leave it RET thurr :tea:

MzDimp she has a lot of looks :yes: very versatile

@ Jenie. Yes and she looks pretty when she just looks like herself too.

Nakeya_j says:

:offtopic: Once again my son is having problems with this same little boy. So would I be a bad parent if I told my son, then next time he puts his hands on you, just go ham and dog him? Because at this point I’m fed up.

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Jenie. Yes and she looks pretty when she just looks like herself too.

One of her pictures reminded me of ole girl Avril Lavigne :yes:
      I’ma check out her music when I get to the crib, she looks interesting :tea:

iAmChan says:

Talk to y’all later, I gots werk ta do

Kweenie says:

she is super-bad!! plus i dont think the bus breaking down bothered her too much. you can see it in the pic. plus we all know she came from the bottom and it ain’t **** to be on the side of the road behind yo peoples car breaking down.

Betamax82 says:

:tea:

Nakeya_j says:

Is there a adult around when this happens, like a teacher or something :tea: I would start there, and if the lil tac head still cutting up, might be time to pull out the guns :box: hell

Nakeya_j says:

@Jenie well once again he told the teacher and the teacher said both of them were getting a pink slip because they should not be hitting. Excuse me? What does she want my son to do?! Just allow this same kid to keep hitting him?! You call the school and they do nothing, he is telling the teacher and she is doing nothing. That’s why I’m just going to tell him to put the paws on him.

Gigi26 says:

Uhhh this is news? :blink: Okay…

Well today I took a mean chit :yes:

Nakeya, maybe mention to the teachers that your son will be going to counseling (where he’ll tell it all and give names and answer questions, and let them know that they may be contacted or some ish like that. Make them think about the paper trail, and the money. Right now they are probably just thinking like kids will be kids :tea: #justathought

libra80sbaby says:

:offtopic: Beyonce and her camp musta realized that “Bow Dow Bi#ches” song was complete and utter trash and devastation cause I aint heard it on the radio or online in a while. :thumbsup:

:nite: Chan

Didjew see my font down there Jenny?

Nakeya_j says:

@DTTS Good one. I will try that.

Yes Nakeya, some schools have that Zero hitting rule. I see where you’re coming from. Frustrating I’m sure :hug:

*whisper* Maybe yall should wrestle tonight, so he’s ready :ashamed:

MsB2u says:

Rih Rih it could be worse

Oh ok, well disregard my last suggestion :kona:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Cousin, :shrug: I’m a firm believer that sometimes you gotta throw hands to let a mufugga know you ain’t playing… People picked on me all the time until I whooped one arse to let everybody else know I could…

But I aint got no kids so some will say my opinion doesn’t count…

Nakeya_j says:

@DTTS why was I thinking that. :oops: smh.

libra80sbaby says:

Good! :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

Have you spoken to the teacher? :thinking: serious question ??? and if so hell my son would just have to get a pink slip shid!!!! He needs to be able to protect his self. Do you know if ya son is doing anything to the boy and I’m not accusing either :thinking: Cause sounds like a Bully situation

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Chan
      Didjew see my font down there Jenny?

Down where :huh: let me go check! :pc:

Only because you’re thinking it too Nakeya :lol: *whispers* Teach him the pull the shirt like a hood over that mofo beatdown :ashamed:

Ty says:

@ Naija :rofl:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Nakeya, take your child right up to the principle/director of the school and tell him/her that “If this other child touches my child one more time and nothing is done about it, please call me when it is time to pick him up for WHOOPINGTHATMUTHAFUKKASASS…. now KINDLY sir/ma’am notify my son’s teacher of our conversation. I’ll be by the phone. thankya.

:rules: You gotta find it :rofl: #twoflightsdown

@NikkeMinxx says:

@RIF.. You momma pulled that one, too huh? :rofl:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Your*

DTTS…. :danban:
      MzD :kiss:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I talk to my daughter’s teacher right in front of her so we are all on the same page.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Over the summer, my daughter had a bully at summer camp. I took my daughter right in front of the bully and had a conversation with my daughter about defending herself and knocking somebody clean out for putting their hands on her. Now, I didn’t talk to the bully cause that’s not my child but, I talked loud so everybody around us heard me.

IF SHE TOUCHES YOU ONE MORE TIME, KNOCK HER HEAD OFF AND TELL THEM TO CALL ME TO COME PICK YOU UP AND I’LL TALK TO HER MOMMA MYSELF. NAHWHAT!

No more problems from the bully b*tch after that.

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Nikke – Girl you looking like Godiva Chocolate :hug:

Hey DTTS – Looking like like our last night on track. :kiss: :rofl:

bully b*tch

Phrase of the day!!!! :thumbsup:

Just Looking says:

:stop: Serious TIME

Got my results from Kidney Bisopy……..

Nakeya_j says:

Have you spoken to the teacher? serious question ??? and if so hell my son would just have to get a pink slip shid!!!! He needs to be able to protect his self. Do you know if ya son is doing anything to the boy and I’m not accusing either Cause sounds like a Bully situation
      —-
      I’ve written the teacher notes, I have talked to her and the people in the school office several times, I have asked my son what he is doing and if he is starting the fights, because lets face it, my kid is not perfect. But even the teacher told me this kid is a problem in her classroom.

Just Looking says:

:stop: Serious TIME

Got my results from Kidney Bisopy……..

:pray: All things are possible!

Just Looking says:

No findings, no return of anything :woohoo: :danban1: :nun: :yahoo:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’m sick of these schools expecting less of our kids than they do us as adults. Defense will get you off a murda wrap but, you want my child to fold behind a bully b*tch on the school yard? N*gga please. They not gonna drive my child to suicide or shooting up a school. She gonna whoop some *ss and call her momma.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

LJ

Well, is it good news or bad news? Am I pouring drinks or handing out tissues?

Thank you LORD! :dance:
      :hug: HE heard all of our prayers :wink:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I mean JL

<< had to whoop many azzes. Multiple. Got called Olive Oyl and 4 eyes and chit errythang. DaddyDub came and got me the first time and whispering “I’m so proud” :love: Stopped me by and got me some ice cream on the way to drop me off at my mama job and was like don’t tell your mama.. :no: she gonna thank I’m condoning this…

There is a psychology behind it(their rules etc), but RIF ION think you wanna hear that right now. :lol:

PLUS it’s late *snickers*

Just Looking says:

@RIF – Pull out BOTH! Crying tears of joy and sipping on a SMALL cup.

THanks :hug: :yahoo:

Ty says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Only because you’re thinking it too Nakeya *whispers* Teach him the pull the shirt like a hood over that mofo beatdown
      _________
      :rofl: Stick and move :box:

U know Im trying to dispute this ticket I got while at home :rofl:

I know that’s right Ty :rofl: #fightittilltheeend :lol:

She gonna whoop some *ss and call her momma.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Thats what I did and my oldest girl did too. She beat the entire fawk outta this lil girl in 7th grade then called me and was like… I’m going to jail nah aint I? :wail:

NO. Here mama come :steer:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

DTTS yes, they get a big glass of shut up on some psych b.s. But, a big hug and kiss for trying it with me. lol

ReadingIsFundamental says:

New Post up… say something nice or stay your *ss down here.

Ty says:

Just Looking says:

Serious TIME

Got my results from Kidney Bisopy
      U ok :huh:

Bombshell Esq says:

Just Looking… :woot: Congrats on a good bill of health bew :hugs:

Nakeya_j says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

——
      lmao. I am going to have to go up to the school and tell him in front of the class: “If that little boy hits you again, then knock him clean out and then when the school calls me, I will come pick you up” @RIF I saw your other post. lol. I will try that as well.

Ty says:

:cosign:

This is the main reason why I did self defense classes for my kids :nono: A lil girl threw a lock at Ty14 and she had that child balled the hell up and wouldn’t let her go.

The school called me and tried to press charges against my baby talking about her hands could be considered weapons.

Me: :wtf: was the lock. Tell u what, let my baby be in cuffs when I get there :steer: <<<<<<<<me driving like the Flintstones. I swear I picked my car up flying down I20 Hubby met me there cause smoke was coming out my ears :nono:

I know RIF, I know…But sometimes you gotta think about the bigger picture. You could lose out on a whole lot behind some mess…

*whispers* I ALWAYS vote for the cousin beatdown or something along those lines, and a good alibi of course :tea:

Ty says:

Just Looking says:

Serious TIME

Got my results from Kidney Bisopy
      U ok :huh:

Yes, she is! :woot: She’s got a Testimony :yahoo:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Just Looking! :fistbump: get it bish!!!

Papa Joe’s (iono who he is so dont ask) Health Care…

1 1/2 oz rum
      1 1/2 oz vodka
      3 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
      3 oz Bailey’s® Irish cream

ReadingIsFundamental says:

DTTS,

I am NOT hearing you. The bigger picture is… whoop some *ss in elementary school and TRUST that respect will stay with you all the way through high school. You MIGHT get tried again after that but, somebody gonna tell them they betta leave you alone… cause that one time in 5th grade… yeah. leave that crazy b*sh alone.

Ty says:

Just Looking says:

No findings, no return of anything
      :cheers:

:danban:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

At least if you are the one talking crazy, maybe the kid will leave your child alone because they scared of your grown and crazy *ss.

DON’T ACT LIKE IM EMBARRASSING YOU, … IF HE TOUCHES YOU AGAIN AND YOU DON’T WHOOP HIS *SS, I’LL BE UP HERE IN HAND CUFFS. TRUST, HE WON’T BOTHER YOU AGAIN.

you gotta put some crazy in your voice.

supa says:

Nakeya_j says:

—-
      ______

If I may offer a suggestion….consider escalating this by taking your complaint, along with a written statement of what’s been going on and any supporting documentation that proves such, to the district’s superintendent’s office. If that doesn’t work, you may want to go over their heads and take your complaint to the DOE.