Tamera Mowry Shares Her Curly Hair Secrets

Tamera Mowry Shares Her Curly Hair Secrets

Don’t you hate it when highly favored LSLH women pretend that their good hair isn’t one of the benefits of their biracial heritage?

For women like Tamera Mowry and her twin sister, Tia, half the battle is won because they inherited their soft, easy to manage curls from their white ancestors.

On her blog, Tamera suggests that everyone (even those of us with tight, hard to manage curls) can achieve her soft bouncy curls by simply drying our hair with a cotton tee instead of a towel which causes split ends.

Tamera Mowry Shares Her Curly Hair Secrets

From Tiaandtameraofficial.com:

Today I wanted to share a beauty trick with you all that will help your hair stay smooth! Now that I’ve been wearing my hair curly, I find that towel drying after the shower makes it frizzy and tangled. You might have heard that you’re not supposed to rub your hair in a towel because it creates friction and can lead to split ends. But I noticed that even when I squeeze my hair with a towel, it either seems to remove any of the treatment I put on it in the shower or makes my hair frizzy and rough. The solution? Simple…a t-shirt! That’s right – a simple cotton t-shirt will help de-frizz your hair and keep it healthy. This works well for my curly-haired sisters especially because it gently dries your hair without messing with the natural curl pattern.

Tamera is pictured above with her husband Adam Housley celebrating their 2nd wedding anniversary. See more pictures here.

• Solange wants to help you transition from weave and perms
  • Tamera Mowry swallows her sister Tia’s breast milk (video)
  • Did Tia Mowry Out Queen Latifah On Wendy Williams’ Show?
  • Tutorial: How To Apply Lacefront Wig Glue

• Audacious2

“..Let’s face it, nappy hair is called nappy for a reason. It takes a good deal of effort (and strong chemicals) to tame our tight African curls.”
      +++++++++++++++++ :rofl:

Her husband looks sneaky.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I FIND THESE TWO LADIES SHOW HILARIOUS, SO GLAD THAT NO MATTER WHAT RACE YOU ARE THERE IS NO DEFINITIVE COOKIE CUTTER ROLE THAT EVERYONE MUST ADHERE TO OR ASCRIBE TO

GREAT TIP-HEY IF IT WORKS WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, THEY’RE IS AN AUDIENCE WHO COULD BENEFIT FROM HER SUGGESTION

NOT SURE WHY THE TIP WASN’T JUST GIVEN WITHOUT ALL THE LSLH BLACK MUMBO JUMBO :coffee:

• MsB2u

:dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

Awww Lawd…not the “nappy” conversation again.

:kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

I want to wear my hair curly sometimes but I ain’t with that going natural trend :nono:

• MZN

LSLH :thumbsup:

LOL! Sandra and your LSLH posts. I’m lightskin and I don’t feel one ounce of bad about it.

Thanks for posting the curly tip by the way!

• MsB2u

——————————–
      :cosign:

• Miany

Sandra my hair is what you would call ‘nappy’ BUT, even when it dries out and I have NO product in, IT IS SOFT AS SILK… soooooooo it has nothing to do with being bi-racial.
      I know u don’t believe this, you’re just being provocative so I’ll leave it there. :hug:

• Ty

:nono:

I love their curls :love: My hair in the same style *flips curly virgin Indian*

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I’m all for a nappy headed conversation….

Ty says:

I love their curls My hair in the same style *flips curly virgin Indian*
      ______
      :rofl: Ok hellogoodbye

JMO says:
      ^^ wash then braid or twist it…let it dry then unbraid or untwist.
      FYI.no shade but….the relaxer is the actual trend since it’s not the natural state of your hair…

Nappy Dugout???

NOT SURE WHY THE TIP WASN’T JUST GIVEN WITHOUT ALL THE LSLH BLACK MUMBO JUMBO

:facepalm:

Nappy Dugout???

:nono: I’ll pass. Conditioned and colored and cut. :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

There is so much hate towards LSLH. Maybe things would be different if the curls would freeze :rollseyes:

• OutsidetheBox

the relaxer is the actual trend since it’s not the natural state of your hair…

:lol: I love to hear my older aunts remark about “the natural.”

• Who Dat

Don’t you hate it when highly favored LSLH

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Ummm I didn’t even get past this bullchit right heah??? :shrug:

• lovezoe

This gone her UGLY. I know when I use a certain product on my mini-me’s hair it’s very soft. That said product has NOT ONE CHEMICAL. Really sad how you spread lies.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      For some of us it takes a lot of Pump It Up! as well.

:thinking: :chase: :rofl:

My thing is..these curly girls sometimes use a lot of alcohol-y gels so while their hair looks touchable when you touch it youre like ..why its so hard? LOL

• OutsidetheBox

I’m lightskin and I don’t feel one ounce of bad about it.

:huh: :lol: :hahaha:

• Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally

I love my good hair,,,Its my scalp thats the problem. From the dandruff to the psoriasis to the lice…Well I suppose the last one isnt my scalps fault. Theres one disadvantage about us LSLH folks. Those lil creepy crawlers tend to favor our hair over the ‘tight African curls’.

• Who Dat

I’m all for a nappy headed conversation….
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Its better than a nappy dugout one… :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

I know when I use a certain product on my mini-me’s hair it’s very soft.

***********
      ***********
      ***********
      ***********
      *********** <—spamming for :wave:

• Gigi26

————————————–
      Sandra damn son :rofl:

I went to a natural event yesterday and saw a presentation about this very connotation you just hear fixed your fingas to type. Its sad that the damaging seed of hatred of self still rears its ugly head to this day.

It takes PATIENCE TO TAME OUR TIGHT AFRICAN CURLS. NOT CHEMICALS.

Kudos to Tamera on the tip. But I ain’t finna waste no good t-shirts on my hair :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

JMAO says:

• Who Dat

Nappy Dugout???
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I
      Hate
      U

:dead:

Get out my head.

mnemonic :love: PEMDAS :chase: for taking me back to 6th grade. :lol:

• Miany

^^^^ :lol: Ion like dry crunchy hair or hair that you touch and feel all typa product buildup…sigh….folk just dunno what GOOD HAIR is

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

@typo, good point about the trend! I never thought about it that way :think:

When I think of trend, I think of the current state. Women have been using relaxers for years so I don’t consider that a trend but I see what you mean :yes:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

MZN says:

I’m lightskin and I don’t feel one ounce of bad about it.

Thanks for posting the curly tip by the way!

You’re welcome, hun.

• OutsidetheBox

Kudos to Tamera on the tip. But I ain’t finna waste no good t-shirts on my hair

@Gigs it really is a good tip. Microfiber works but something about that old tee shirt cotton. Just get one of your throw back shirts and try it next time you wash.

Your curls will be much more defined, no matter what style you do.

• Diva

I’m lightskin and I don’t feel one ounce of bad about it.
      ————————
      :fistbump:

• OutsidetheBox

My mama them called relaxers a trend..its all cyclical. Were just another generation.

• Gigi26

@OTB: is that mainly for wash n goes or just drying in general? I have 4c hair so I know for fact that a wash n go is not gonna work for me. But i’ve been air drying my hair in twists, sealing then blow drying with my tourmaline dryer and I feel a complete difference :yes:

But lemme see what shirts I can find :lol:

Divurrr :chase: get yo high yella red ass on. :hug:

@OTB :danban1:

<——–Nappy ass hair is STRAIGHT this week. :yahoo: :coffee:

@ Shaun….As of now, I am kicking nature's ass! :danban:

#TeamNappy :cheer:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I heard light skinned chicks taste like pineapples and mango. I wouldn’t know tho. :tea:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

but she aint said nuffin new tho. we Naturals have been doin this for years! :tea:

Nappy Dugout???
      _________

:nono: I’ll pass. Conditioned and colored and cut.
      ————————-
      Sheeeid!! Can I come lay in yo dugout? Sounds comfortable as hell.

• Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

#TeamNappy

Your hair looks beautiful. Are those braids or twist?

• OutsidetheBox

Drying in general because it will help keep your cuticles down after you have sealed them @Gigs

The throwback name is “plopping.” Take water away from the hair without messing up the curl pattern..so even for 4cs like us, our finished style will be that much smoother. :yes:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

so what we tambout light skindid vs dahk skindid

massa hurr :nun: & slave hurr :twisted: ??

B*E*Y*S*T*A*N*K*F*A*C*E*

BEYSTANKFACE*

_________

Now you wanna start a fight *pushes jean shirt sleeves up* :huh:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

awww! this lil girl just walked by in a romper! :love: havent seen one in ages. i used to LOVE them thangs. tied up on the shoulder u couldnt tell me jack :nino:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ FAY….I made it all the way to work today! :yes:

Nappy Dugout???
      _________

:nono: I’ll pass. Conditioned and colored and cut.
      ————————-
      Sheeeid!! Can I come lay in yo dugout? Sounds comfortable as hell.
      __________________________
      picture me looking at you like Luvn’s gravi! :cuss:

• OutsidetheBox

but she aint said nuffin new tho. we Naturals have been doin this for years!

You know when they find out it beomes gospel.. :tea: Well this is progress tho. Now only 1/2 white and its right. :tea:

• renegadesince1985

Hair is hair….some need more attention than others….wish I could trade in my straight hair for some curly locs :yes:

Nappy Dugout???
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I
      Hate
      U

:dead:

Get out my head.
      ——————
      Well!! Get yo head out the gutta…. :rofl:

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

#TeamNappy

Your hair looks beautiful. Are those braids or twist?

:hi: there! u into maff? like the handle. THANK YOU! they are flat-twists :)

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ OTB, I’m just saying what @Goat and @Man told me….I listen to them niggas, they are PIMPS!!!

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

I stayed in a romper as a little girl!!! Loved em cept when it was time to go to the bathroom in a hurry. :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Sheeeid!! Can I come lay in yo dugout? Sounds comfortable as hell.

:rofl: :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

@ FAY….I made it all the way to work today!

:grill: yasss!!! we aint need no repeat of the otha day! :dead:

DIVA U STOOOOOOOPID!!!!
      <- @GOAT ,Diva coming for you!!!

• OutsidetheBox

is up wit y’all nappy headed asses.
      ______

Found this down sturrs :rofl: :chase: @GOAT

Luvn

sorry i didnt answer earlier, but yes the recovery time is way less. today u cant even tell i had one yesterday :nun:

DIVA U STOOOOOOOPID!!!!
      <- @GOAT ,Diva coming for you!!!
      ————————–
      That nucca bouts to get his shyt put out on the lawn and burnt the fugg up :rofl: *lights cigarette*

• OutsidetheBox

yasss!!! we aint need no repeat of the otha day!

:cosign: :rofl:

@Jmo… am I still typo :lol: I accept that will forever be my name :hug:
      A lot of folk look at natural as a trend like how they say ‘going natural’…it’s all mental conditioning.
      Our hair (well mine for sure) grows better, longer and stronger in the natural state so once I stopped perming it, it was an easy decision for me to keep it this way.

@ Fay…..that last pic I sent—–> :huh:

• Gigi26

Okay cool @OTB i’ma try it today

• luVn_liFe…

I Like these ladies.Whoever said the one wit the YT hubby,hubby lOOks sneaky,He does
      and Is!

FAYYYYYY

I WANNA TALK ABOUT CHEMICAL PEELS :snort:

EMAIL ME SOME DEETS PLEASE? :pray:

Nappy Dugout???
      _________

:nono: I’ll pass. Conditioned and colored and cut.
      ————————-
      Sheeeid!! Can I come lay in yo dugout? Sounds comfortable as hell.
      __________________________
      picture me looking at you like Luvn’s gravi!
      ———
      WTF!! IS that a Walking Dead Zombie??

• Diva

Well Diva done gone back to the creamy crack container!!!! shid I is just too tender headed.

Nappy Dugout???
      _________

:nono: I’ll pass. Conditioned and colored and cut.
      ————————-
      Sheeeid!! Can I come lay in yo dugout? Sounds comfortable as hell.
      __________________________
      picture me looking at you like Luvn’s gravi!
      ———
      WTF!! IS that a Walking Dead Zombie??
      ——————–
      Dats a bish that’s bouts to get in dat azz! :rofl:

@FAY

COOl,What diffrences do you see, Particularly any scars or Uneven pigment that has faded or evened??
      That’s my issue I have a little bit of Uneven pigment that I detest!! :mad:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gT5U4JOjK8 JMO

@typo, :lol: did u have to cut your hair to go natural?? I would try it if I didn’t have to cut my hair because I love the curly look!

Most of my friends that stopped relaxing their hair have really long beautiful hair now too.

iAmChan says:

—————
      LOL… I ain’t trying to get Yung Berged in this bish.

Speaking of pineapples, I’ve been on it for about 4 days. I need to test that theory out this weekend.

• Diva

@Luvn any word on the co-worker?

@GOAT my son said;
      <-that's how Ya look when ur in a room full a people snneze and NO1 says BLESS YOU!
      that boy is silly!

iAmChan says:

—————
      LOL… I ain’t trying to get Yung Berged in this bish.

__________________________
      Diva stay eating PINEAPPLES and WATERMELON #helpful

• OutsidetheBox

shid I is just too tender headed.

:rofl: Its alright Diva. Good hair is healthy hair. Thats all that matters.

:angry: <—when they tryna braid your hair :rofl:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Diva…..I still have bad spells, struggles with being natural at time. I’m trying my best to stick it out though, I see a big difference in the quality of my hair now. :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

Diva says: any word on the co-worker?
      :huh:

Ahhh NO!I Hope to never talk about it again,with him :facepalm:

• Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally

there! u into maff? like the handle. THANK YOU! they are flat-twists

Youre welcome. Looks great. Id luv to see what the back looks like :think: Yes I love Math, and Meth. My friends cal me M&M :-)

@GOAT my son said;
      that boy is silly!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      And that could also be the look you get before somebody get knee deep in dat azz :rofl: umm yeah

DIVA U STOOOOOOOPID!!!!
      <- @GOAT ,Diva coming for you!!!
      ————————–
      —————-
      I thought today was Freaky Friday? I'm trying to get my freak on.

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

• OutsidetheBox

Eating pineapples straight outta the Dole jar right now. :ashamed: I had some fresh ones earlier in the week and my mouth was itching like a b!tch. :lol: I fight thru my allergies tho #greedy :lol:

@GOAT
      I thought today was Freaky Friday? I’m trying to get my freak on.
      ~
      ~ Elife FREAK or real LIFe situations?

• https://mobile.twitter.com/callmepumkin/media/grid?idx=0&tid=337744209543045120 JMO

Fam, I thought y’all were coming over?? Had me cook all this damn food! :cuss:

• Diva

shid I is just too tender headed.

:rofl: Its alright Diva. Good hair is healthy hair. Thats all that matters.

:angry: <—when they tryna braid your hair
      chile my daughter did micros for me once and I was about to whoop her azz for snatching and grabbing on my head. I kept them muthafukkas in for one week and told her get em out…hubby had a rattail and she had a rattail taking them shyts down. :nono: had me looking Chinese wif my eyes all squished up. I ain't for that!!!! Never agane!

and Meth
      ________

Oh. :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

Fay..no new friends. :kona: <–pulling you away.

——————
      You do know that dole pineapples in the can or jar are good for a sore throak, right?

:waiting: for FAY to answa #74

DIVA U STOOOOOOOPID!!!!
      <- @GOAT ,Diva coming for you!!!
      ————————–
      —————-
      I thought today was Freaky Friday? I'm trying to get my freak on.
      ——————-
      you spose to get yo freak on wif me dammit :rofl:

• Miany

@JMO…the first time I just kept my hair in sew ins…Once you get a lot of Newgrowth…the permed ends start to give u trouble and tangle while washing….SO I did sew ins for about 1 1/2 to 2 years then I chopped all the permed ends off. If you don’t wanna be bald, try that option.. The second time was like two months ago. I shaved it all off and I’m loving it.

• OutsidetheBox

I see a big difference in the quality of my hair now.

:yes: Its amazing and beautiful too.

@ JMO….Whatchu make?! I didn’t get the addy. :checksphone:

I simply love these ladies :love: and chile just checked my credit report and only have 3 things to tackle :yahoo: paying all 3 off very soon :whoot:

MzDimplez1123 says:

——————–
      It is definitely a struggle!!!!

:kiss: @ Bestest Fren

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Do Pineapple NowMaLaters count?

Sat Nam everyone! :hug: s and :kiss: es

Diva says:

shid I is just too tender headed.
      Its alright Diva. Good hair is healthy hair. Thats all that matters.
      <—when they tryna braid your hair
      chile my daughter did micros for me once and I was about to whoop her azz for snatching and grabbing on my head. I kept them muthafukkas in for one week and told her get em out…hubby had a rattail and she had a rattail taking them shyts down. had me looking Chinese wif my eyes all squished up. I ain't for that!!!! Never agane!

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: @Divurr. Bromelian is only in pineapples and papayas<— which i dont care for.

WIP!!! :yahoo:

Hewwo!!! :woohoo:

only have 3 things to tackle

:eek: :facepalm: :cry:

Congrats to you tho..

:wallslide:

——————–
      ION get down with Papayas neither

:wail: :wail: She did them wayyy too tight Divurr. :rofl:

iAmChan says:

Do Pineapple NowMaLaters count?
      ———————-
      :smack: nope neither does pineapple soda :hahaha:

Fam, girl I’m lying. I just wanted to see what it felt like to say I actually cooked a big meal :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

The second time was like two months ago. I shaved it all off and I’m loving it.
      _______

If I had to do it all again I would def chop it low. :yes: I trimmed my perm hair away but as it grew out I could see where I didnt trim far enough, ect and that was like having a set back!

@GOAT my son said;
      that boy is silly
      ——————
      This bish is staring at Death around the Corner(2Pac)

• Ty

:rofl: :rofl:

@Jenie :yahoo:
      @WIP.. Heyyy girrl
      @DIVA…chile my daughter did micros for me once and I was about to whoop her azz for snatching and grabbing on my head. I kept them muthafukkas in for one week and told her get em out…hubby had a rattail and she had a rattail taking them shyts down. had me looking Chinese wif my eyes all squished up. I ain’t for that!!!! Never agane!
      ^ :dead:

• Diva

:wail: :wail: She did them wayyy too tight Divurr.
      ——————-
      fugg yeah..her heavy handed azz…she kept saying mama I gotta grip tight…they’ll loosing up! The heyul you say! Grab my head one mo time here! My hubby came in the room to see what was going on cause I was raising heyul x’s 10 for a hairdo.

• OutsidetheBox

Do Pineapple NowMaLaters count?
      ______

Only towards your bill at the dentist. :lol: :heart: I keep nowmlaters on deck. #sugarbaby

• Al-Ameera

:rofl: Oh Sandra, you slay me!!!

Anywhoo, the trick with the cotton tee REALLY does work but hair is overrated any damn way. I have about 3 different textures on my head and my hair is maybe 2-4 from my waist and all natural.

They hell I have with this hair on wash day makes me want to cut it every week so be careful what you ask for. But I love my kinky hair

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Time for my haircut appt. If I don’t catch y’all before y’all bail. Have a good weekend and don’t get in no shyt over this long weekend…. please remember…EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!

@GOAT
      I thought today was Freaky Friday? I’m trying to get my freak on.
      ~
      ~ Elife FREAK or real LIFe situations?
      ——————-
      real Life situations I’m a Freak err’day, not just Fridays.

I just read the write up and wow :tea:

@GOAT
      I thought today was Freaky Friday? I’m trying to get my freak on.
      ~
      ~ Elife FREAK or real LIFe situations?
      ——————-
      real Life situations I’m a Freak err’day, not just Fridays.
      ——————–
      *adjusts skirt*

DIVA U STOOOOOOOPID!!!!
      <- @GOAT ,Diva coming for you!!!
      ————————–
      —————-
      I thought today was Freaky Friday? I'm trying to get my freak on.
      ——————-
      you spose to get yo freak on wif me dammit
      —————
      I thought we was sharing the Love?!?!

@typo, but u still had to cut it before u put in the sew-ins right?? Sew-ins grew my hair ALOT but I just can’t cut it all off :smack:

Maybe for the big 3 0 bday next year … :think:

they’ll loosing up!

^^^Thats what they all say! :wail: This woman used to braid my hair like that when I was younger good lord I hated to see shalera hands coming towards my head.

She was heavy handed as hell too. Everytime she would smack her son :ghost: <–be flying outta his ass. :rofl:

• Diva

*grabs bullhorn* DTTS you needed in the post ma’am fast and in a hurry..grandman gotta go take a nap :rofl:

• Miany

^^ YUP! exactly why I shaved it off….Those permed hairs leftover after the bc really seemed to bother me.

• MsChavo

I do not wear my hair naturally because it’s a trend, its worn like that because it is the healthiest thing I could do for it.
      I would rather look like I have “nappy hair”, than not have any hair at all.

My natural “nappy” hair was also requested by my boyfriend.

________

:yes: :cosign: In the middle of the wash I be :cry:

But once Im done, :phew: and :love: all over again.

:hug: Hope youre well, font stranger!

they’ll loosing up!

—————–
      chile my scalp was on fiyah…I swear that heffa was getting back at me for all the times I grabbed her head and hair as a child. I was gone bust her azz though! Just thinking bout it makes my scalp hurt!

• luVn_liFe…

WerkInprogress says: :happy: Luvn its Friday and I have a 4 day weekend. U ready for the game tonight :bounce:

YES MAAM got my WHITE HOT HEAT Witness Shirt on and these dope a.s.s. white jeans I forgot I HAD

Im stuntin tuhDAY!!!!!

:bball:

@GOAT
      I thought today was Freaky Friday? I’m trying to get my freak on.
      ~
      ~ Elife FREAK or real LIFe situations?
      ——————-
      real Life situations I’m a Freak err’day, not just Fridays.
      ——————–
      *adjusts skirt*
      ————————–
      *hikes skirt back up* and commenced to :hunching:

DIVA U STOOOOOOOPID!!!!
      <- @GOAT ,Diva coming for you!!!
      ————————–
      —————-
      I thought today was Freaky Friday? I'm trying to get my freak on.
      ——————-
      you spose to get yo freak on wif me dammit
      —————
      I thought we was sharing the Love?!?!
      —————-
      whatever Goat Johnson! :rofl:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:cutseyes: @ Cuzin. I had my mouth all set for them sammiches you promised. :smack:

goat76 says:
      ~ Elife FREAK or real LIFe situations?
      ——————-
      real Life situations I’m a Freak err’day, not just Fridays.
      OH
      :tea:

@GOAT
      I thought today was Freaky Friday? I’m trying to get my freak on.
      ~
      ~ Elife FREAK or real LIFe situations?
      ——————-
      real Life situations I’m a Freak err’day, not just Fridays.
      ——————–
      *adjusts skirt*
      ————————–
      *hikes skirt back up* and commenced to :hunching:
      ——————
      trying to get back in my good graces!!! :winky: it’s working

• luVn_liFe…

MzDimplez1123 says::cutseyes: @ Cuzin. I had my mouth all set for them sammiches you promised
      the salami sammiches??? :eek:

MzDimplez1123 says:

———————–
      Ok Ms. Broman! :rofl:

If this natural thing really takes patience then it’s probably not for me. I used to go to the shop every Saturday (I have a hair stylist in the fam so I don’t pay for anything when I go to her shop) but I didn’t have the patience to sit there all damn day :nono:

Definitely considering it though…

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!

Have a nice wknd Chan! Dont let Stebbie Wonder do your cut! :wave:

@GOAT
      I thought today was Freaky Friday? I’m trying to get my freak on.
      ~
      ~ Elife FREAK or real LIFe situations?
      ——————-
      real Life situations I’m a Freak err’day, not just Fridays.
      ——————–
      *adjusts skirt*
      ————————–
      *hikes skirt back up* and commenced to
      :popcorn:

dope a.s.s. white jeans

:lol: Your 56473826 pair. :lol:

• Miany

@JMO…nope. I didn’t have to cut it off for the sew ins…I rocked sew ins without getting perms for bout 2 years straight before I ever cut the hair. I waited until I had enough new growth hair for braiding and pony tails THEN I cut it. You don’t even HAVE to cut it, I only cut it to make it easier on me while washing. Even after I cut the ends, I still kept a sew in.

sammiches
      :wail: :wail: Was they at least HOT sammiches :rofl:

JMO says:

Definitely considering it though…
      ——————————
      Dats the shyt I hate!!! I ain’t got time to be sitting in a salon all dayum day!!!! I wash my own shyt and go when I need a relaxer and cut!

@ Luvin… :yes: It was the best she could offer. :shrug:

Lawd, I have on contacts for the first times since……Hell ion even fuggin remember how long. I got so lazy, my glasses are good to me! This hybrid ass contacts though, :eek:

• Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I simply love these ladies and chile just checked my credit report and only have 3 things to tackle paying all 3 off very soon :whoot:

Congrats to you. Ive been working on my credit for years now. I cant afford to pay off the auto repossessions, but Ive been making payments on the smaller things. The bad checks to walmart, the dine and dash fine from dennys and so on. Its a slow process. I remember I use to pay off my traffic tickets by spending a weekend in jail. They dont even do that anymore. They just put it on your credit report :smack: I tried going the Tim Dog route and telling ecmc I was dead. They werent having it. I would have never imagined 17yrs later Id still be paying off cosmetology loans. The damn school got shut down years ago for health and ethics violations. I guess the instructors were taking monetary side bets on how many people would walk out with damaged hairlines on any given day. I mean what were people expecting from first time students? Youre going to damage a scalp or two before getting it right. Anyway, congrats again :-)

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Fay..no new friends. :kona: <–pulling you away.

:hahaha: i thank that's my bady deddy! :wink:

Luvn,

i had some uneven spots around my chin that are pretty much gone. my pores are much smaller :yahoo: & skin is smoother

• Diva

@VA always peeking in somebody window!! :rofl:

• WerkInprogress

our entire office is wearing all white or miami heat gear. The mood up in here is truly hyped.

OTB :kiss: I saw that gravi earlier u beautimus u! GaGiel too.

On topic: my daughter has a beautiful head of curly hair. I would NEVER relax it. That will be her choice to make when she’s of age

• FuturedocDonte

:offtopic:

I’m at home watching MTV jams and VH1 soul… Why are all the rap/hip hop/ R&B videos so low budget :shrug:

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:hahaha: i be knowin my baby’s font! :love:

• GAGIRL87

Tamara and her hubby are too freaking cute together! I may try this t- shirt trick soon :coffee:

Your 56473826 pair :chase:
      :facepalm: YES
      when I was flipping thru the white jeans and found these I was :happy: said to self another pair!!!!! :bounce:

@DIMPz/JMO aint nuffin wrong with salami sammiches <_<

• OutsidetheBox

Definitely considering it though…

:thinking: I wont mislead you it does take some measure of patience. My hair is very kinky, and very fine, so when I wash I have to go sloowwww. If i dont I risk breaking strands, since I wanna grow to my longest length thats a bif nono. Sometimes the chit literally takes all day. :|

You ever seen those memes where the natural girl tells her friend at 10am, “naw I cant go. Imma be washing my hair. :| All day. ”

• Miany

My natural “nappy” hair was also requested by my boyfriend.
      ^^ AWWWW :love: that….
      a perm was requested by my slider then I shaved my hair now a weave is his current suggestion… when will he learn to just stfu :lick: and :hunching:

MsChavo says:

I would rather look like I have “nappy hair”, than not have any hair at all.

:cosign:

Diva says:

@VA always peeking in somebody window!!
      I knew you’d catch that. :rofl:

*singing* Who’s that peeking in my window. POW. Nobody now. :headphone:

• OutsidetheBox

i thank that’s my bady deddy!

:lol: :hahaha: Meth and bullchit gave him away.

• GAGIRL87

@ WerkinProgress :kiss:

• WerkInprogress

I on the other hand is still a work in progress. Been researching and reading up on natural hair care and product but I havent taken the plunge yet.

Mrs. Whipfinity :yahoo: lawd where would my daughter’s hair be without your :whip: Thank you so much!

:blink: :ban:

*hikes skirt back up* and commenced to :hunching:
      ——————
      trying to get back in my good graces!!! :winky: it’s working
      —————–
      I may step out of line every now n then, but your MilkShake always brings me back to tha yard!!!

@typo thanks!! There’s a lady I might start going to that does hair & I might mention it to her. She gets people in and out & her prices are reasonable :thumbsup: I’d rather pay than fool with my aunt and sit there all day and not pay :lol:

• felinelurker

I need some natural hair tips. I usually wear a blow out but too humid now. I’ve been wearing a sew in but want to go back to twists. Can’t see paying $70 for twist outs that last maybe 2 wks! That’s more expensive than relaxed hair!

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:love: i see what u did there Werk! :thankyou: suga! & you’re so very welcome :kiss:

• GAGIRL87

I WISH I could go natural, it’s so pretty on some people. But I’m addicted to that creamy crack :crying:

• Ty

A divorce case filed here two months ago that bears only the initials of the husband and wife has all the hallmarks of being that of Spurs star Tim Duncan and his wife, Amy.

The case is playing out in Bexar County District Court. Court papers filed last week include a request that legal discovery in the case be postponed until after the Spurs’ last playoff game.

Efforts to confirm Thursday that the legal proceedings involve Tim Duncan, 37, and Amy, 35, were unsuccessful.

But there are a few other clues in the case that point to the couple:

The style of the case is A.S.D. vs. T.T.D. Tim Duncan’s middle name is Theodore.

The petition says the couple married on or about July 21, 2001, which coincides with the date of the Duncans’ nuptials.

Two children were born to the parties in the petition: A daughter with the initials S.I.D., born June 27, 2005, and a son, W.D.D., born Aug. 3, 2007.

The Duncans have a daughter, Sydney, who reportedly was born on that date. Their son, Draven, is believed to have been born in 2007, though an exact birth date couldn’t be determined

@feline :hi: have u watched youtube vids? great resource :yes:

my pores are much smaller :yahoo: & skin is smoother

Ermahgwad im getting some. A BLACK lady singing chemical peels praises.

Thank you, Vain Geezus. :nun:

:pc:

:think:

:crying: I’ll pretty much try anything but im scurred of the redness it’s gonna leave!

________

:cosign: and TY :kiss:

Go Lebron! I mean Heat! :woot:

• WerkInprogress

shoot i forgot the :thankyou: emote

• OutsidetheBox

when I was flipping thru the white jeans and found these I was said to self another pair!!!!! :bounce:

:rofl: :snort:

… That’s the last time I offer to make u picky azzes sandwiches…

They were gonna be on Hawaiian bread! :rollseyes:

Thank you, Vain Geezus.

guhl look! i aint paid for ONE yet! supv gave her her groupon. so they got a spesha for the summer 2 for $150. i said put me down bew! the chic is MAD cool too. had my ass on that table :rofl: during my treatments. :love: yew ms. abby!

Just ate a chocolate turtle cookie. I’m in here like :bounce:

WHoochile!

• Ty

my pores are much smaller & skin is smoother

Ermahgwad im getting some. A BLACK lady singing chemical peels praises.

Thank you, Vain Geezus.
      Some what :shrug: *too lazy to read all the comments* :ashamed:

• felinelurker

@ Fay…I think that’s the problem! I’ve watched so many, I’m all over the place!

• Gigi26

@Feline: I recently took my sew in out and decided to learn how to do my hair and find what works..I say sealing it with shea butter helps fight the humidity somewhat but overall, let your hair do its own thing. Twists, pin ups, braid outs n accessories are a girls best friend during the summer. Don’t even try that straight ish cuz mother nature will give you a big eff you! :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

Ermahgwad im getting some. A BLACK lady singing chemical peels praises.

:cosign:

@TY
      I SEENT that!! Im surprised they’re divorcing

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

I’ll pretty much try anything but im scurred of the redness it’s gonna leave

no pain no gain! :nun: <—wiff supa smoove skin

^^^^^^

+1 i’ve been stretching my relaxers. am on my 5th month now. Really wanna see what am working with and will go from there.

• luVn_liFe…

JMO says: That’s the last time I offer to make u picky azzes sandwiches…

They were gonna be on Hawaiian bread
      SEE that’s Y ya cant be nice to FOlks ; Ungrateful :tea:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Jmo……Where is this new lady? *pulls out pen and pad. Better yet, checks phone.*

@Feline

have you tried styling yet?

TY

we tambout chemical peels. got ya girl skin on pernt! :yes:

yup!

. Can’t see paying $70 for twist outs

Girl what *clutches pearls* Why fore blog hair gawd :nun: is you gone pay somebody to do a twistout for you?! :huh:

I cant braid, cornrow, none of that..maybe some plaits and the slickest pony tail you ever seen, but I can do twistouts.

Once you get the product and technique that works for you, youll be in like flynn. :yes: Naptrual85 has a great tutorial. I think its called get your best twistout ever or something. HTH

JellOUS!! that’s another Problemo,ION wanna pay for it :crying:
      they already getting my $$$ erry 6months for these botox shots :D

Bren Bren you in here :blink: :hug:

• Miany

@ty….If it’s them and they used their initials, I dont get it..like, I don’t see the big secret..We gone find out eventually when yall are seen with other mates…The media won’t even care that much, It’s a divorce don’t fight for yall children, money or shii and it should go pretty smoothly.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Cuz….What are you talking about? I bought the sub size Hawaiian Rolls when I went to Tar’Get the other day just for today. You know who forgot to give me your address. :smack:

• WerkInprogress

accessories are a girls best friend during the summer
      ^^^^

i try to live the natural hair lyfe vicariously through my daughter but she aint having none a dat ish. everytime i out a bow or clip or ANYTHING is her hair she takes it out and try to put it in mine

OTB, all day??!! See… :no:

• felinelurker

@ Gigi, what is your process? I try to follow the stylist’s regimen, I wash, condition, use shea butter curl milk, twist & lock gel, let dry overnight, rub oil, then remove twists. It was frizzy in about 2 days!

<— Amanda Bynes in court this morning. :no:

Don’t ever put a perm in a child’s hair :nono: too much stuff out here that will have their hair :nun:

@VA
      That’s AMANDA BYNES????? ermahgawd!

:no: @ Amanda looking like Cousin It

that_VA_thickchick says:

<— Amanda Bynes in court this morning.

That is not Amanda :rofl: :rofl: aww man :hahaha: you lying

they already getting my $$$ erry 6months for these botox shots :grin:
      ___

That fugging face :rofl: :heart:

Fam, I know she’s out south but that’s all I know :lol: I’m going to get more details from my fam this weekend

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I know someone who permed a 4yr old’s hair. I swear it hasn’t been right since. :wail:

*hikes skirt back up* and commenced to :hunching:
      ——————
      trying to get back in my good graces!!! :winky: it’s working
      —————–
      Dats why I fukks wif you font :fistbump:

• luVn_liFe…

<-needs a brown bag over head FCUK it! @ FAY no pain no gain! :nun: <—wiff supa smoove skin
      DONT BE TAUNTING Me :crying:

:fistbump: @ Cousin

@VA
      That’s AMANDA BYNES????? ermahgawd!
      _______
      :yes: But she aint have no hair in her mug shot. Like it’s cut mad short and I think it was slick down or back.

@feline :blink: you den popped, locked and dropped your hair and it only lasted 2days?? :nono:

I know someone who permed a 4yr old’s hair

^^^^

Lordt say it aint so. Isnt that grounds for CPS visit or something? like the women who brought her daughter to a tanning salon

• Ty

TY

we tambout chemical peels. got ya girl skin on pernt!
      did it hurt Fay :thinking:

• felinelurker

@OTB, I had no clue and I CAN braid, cornrow, etc. I have a lil girl & that helped her hair (down to waist when straightened). It’s just harder with my own hair. I’m trying to be patient.

Ms.VA say you lying :rofl: :rofl:

WIP
      when we going to lurrnch???? :mad:

:offtopic:

what’s a good suplement/vitamin to boost a toddler apetite. She does not like Pediasure or anything that’s milk based. TIA.

• Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally

Ermahgwad im getting some. A BLACK lady singing chemical peels praises.
      Thank you, Vain Geezus.

Black folks dont get chemical peels? I get my vitA peel every 6months. A session or 2 with my gal in BevHills would have took MontanFish from checker board to smooth slore. Theyre great :yes: My bacne scars, my inner thigh friction wounds…A full body peel heals alladat :-)

MzDimplez1123 says:
      I know someone who permed a 4yr old’s hair. I swear it hasn’t been right since.
      ^^ smdh… poor baby gone need a big chop by age 6 :facepalm:

• felinelurker

@JMO, I have no idea what I’m doing wrong. I get so tired of buying new products. I have to buy some more shampoo, cond, for this wkend. Any suggestions?

Fay, what are the details about this chemical peel??

Cost? Procedure? Painful? Aftermath?

:waiting:

• OutsidetheBox

It was frizzy in about 2 days!

Do you twist it back up or pineapple at night? Thatll get you more days out of it.

Say you set your hair in 30 twists, twistout…then when its time for bed, do about 15 loose twists just to keep it from going everywhere and getting frizzy. Or a pinepple if that works for your hair. In the morning, take em down and go.

My chit be smushed. I have to retwist. :lol:

• WerkInprogress

Luvn whenever you ready. I am downtown Broward. you work in the Deerfield/Boynton area right?

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Feline….I’m the same way. Can spend forever on someone else’s hair. Time to do mine and i’m like, :nono:

I’m gonna learn how to do my own sew-in though. Soon!

that_VA_thickchick says:
      @VA
      That’s AMANDA BYNES????? ermahgawd!
      _______
      ^^ so she went and got THAT DONE!!!???? :wtf: this right here is PROOF that she fuggin with mo than :blunt:

@feline :no: I’m getting suggestions from them :lol:

Gigi26 says:

@Feline: I recently took my sew in out a
      <<<after the sew-in was taken down
      my hairstylist did something with a steemer, and conditioner, and he flatironed it :yes: my hair is still bone straight. I keep it wrapped and put some whip on my hands and running my fingers through it….

I'm getting another sewin in 3 weeks :yes:

Pineapple hair?? That gotta be a typo :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

It’s just harder with my own hair. I’m trying to be patient.
      ______

Its is harder with your own hair. But youll have arms like Michelle Obama (from keeping them in the arm) :lol: At least thats what they say. I dont do mah hair cepting wknds.. #wiggy

But im changing that slowly.

• WerkInprogress

AMANDA BYNES :eek: what happened to this little girl? I mean for real for real. it’s like watching a train wreck.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Miany…..She’s had it for 5yrs now. Getting it cornrowed and washed weekly or biweekly seems to have not been as great as getting a relaxer just to wear one ponytail all the time and only washed when relaxed. :coffee:

Did I mention the gel for the ponytail?

• luVn_liFe…

WerkInprogress says:whenever you ready. I am downtown Broward. you work in the Deerfield area right?
      YUP Hillsboro EASt.I was just down town at the government ctr lass week.
      U work near las OLAS right??

• felinelurker

has anyone ever used creme of nature shamp/cond?

• WerkInprogress

yes. do you wanna meet half way or when u come back to my neck of the woods.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Cuz….I pineapple my hair sometimes. It elongates my curls. Other than that, I look like Annie. :wail:

• Gigi26

@Feline: I use KBB products (Sorry Sandra), google her and just twist n let sit under the dryer for a bit, then voila! Nice twist out..

But my homegirl put me on to aloe vera gel…said that ish had her twist out nice for 6 days :yes: I’m about to try that :yes:

______

She a picky eater? :(

MzDimplez1123 says:

Did I mention the gel for the ponytail?
      Just turrible

I’m wondering why she thought that raggedy wig was a better choice than showing up with her short hair laid down. Way to convince the judge you aint cray cray Amanda. :applause: :sarcasm:

• WerkInprogress

ummmm OTB…what’s pineapple hair?

My god that is Amanda Bynes :shock: I am so sorry for laughing at her :tape:

• luVn_liFe…

WerkInprogress says:yes. do you wanna meet half way or when u come back to my neck of the woods.
      ~
      that way they have some GOOD Spots that way.
      hit me at jazzminehills :yahoo:

Reading these fonts about all the work that ya’ll put into these natural styles sounds EXHAUSTING! Thank Gawd I can braid my own hair. Last month box braids, this month kinky twists and so on and so forth.

MzDimplez1123 says:
      Did I mention the gel for the ponytail?
      ^^ smh…I have a mental pic of this lil girls’ hair and in my head it’s all type of damaged, dried and has caked up gel crust. Poor child hair….IF YOU RELAX HAIR NEEDS TO BE WASHED THE WEEK AFTER GETTING A RELAXER, this helps remove excess chemical or something (ion know my old hair dresser used to tell me)….pass info along to another who doesn’t know.

• OutsidetheBox

I have to buy some more shampoo, cond, for this wkend. Any suggestions?

What are you using now? And what would you like to use/accomplish?

felinelurker says:

has anyone ever used creme of nature shamp/cond?

:yes: girl Been using it for years, with the shampoo you don’t have to use much, its hard to wash out :tea: it lathers really well

She a picky eater?

^^^^

I remember my dad wanted to whoop me because I got a relaxer too young. He mentioned that he owed me an azz whooping for that not too long ago :lol:

Me: if you don’t get ur almost 50 yr azz up outta here :hahaha:

• luVn_liFe…

MzDimplez1123 says:How she get her wig back though? :shrug: I thought they sent you to court the way you go in.
      ~
      Suppose to,they prolly felt bad for her and let her BE GREAT
      plUs shes a sprite
      so ya know

• OutsidetheBox

My bacne scars, my inner thigh friction wounds

:wail: wail: I dont have no bacne but I memba that chaste in my big girl days. :hug:

MzDimplez1123 says:

How she get her wig back though?
      Don’t start me to lyin. Tee EM Zee had her mugshot and she aint have hair. But she had this platinum wig on when she got out of the car at the courthouse.

• OutsidetheBox

Ewww. :oops: Chaste = chafe.

:facepalm:

felinelurker says:

has anyone ever used creme of nature shamp/cond?

gotcha Luvin :wink:

• OutsidetheBox

only washed when relaxed.
      _______

:eek: Her poor fukking scalp. Thats just nasty and wrong. :( Fugg tham.

• felinelurker

@OTB, I use Pantene ProV natural
      Thanks Jen

aloe vera gel

Listen. Scars, hair, tummy (juice) … :yahoo:

Wonder of nature drug! :heart:

• WerkInprogress

OTB yes. as of late. she went from eating almost everything we try her with to barely eating. she loves her fruits though

:hahaha: u cray!

but the deets on the chem peel

YES there is pain involved. i aint eem gone set yall up like that. it’s not for the entire time but like maybe 20-25% of it. my esthetician also did extractions with the tool thingy. she cleans your face and neck area & applies all these majic potions :nun: she uses a paint brush to do so. & then there’s the soothing of the skin. she applies a couple different layers. when u leave yo face shiny like vaseline but smoove! the 1st time it took like FIVE days before my skin stopped peeling. i was angered :mad: but afterwards i was like ok then. 2nd time it took like 2.5 days. this time i have none so far. i got the sale of $75 a piece. it’s a monthly thing. imma keep em up. i have always had troubled skin :ashamed:

• Gigi26

@OTB: where do you get yours from? I want to get it pure…so should i try Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s?

~
      that way they have some GOOD Spots that way.
      hit me at jazzminehills
      ^^ sooooo yall just gone make ALL THESE plans like yall dunno I lives in Broward tooo?? :crying: **wipes face**throws tantrum** **flips desk** don’t mind me (I don’t feel the need to write a disclaimer but just in case, I aint crazy or stalking yall) I’m just bored waiting on 3 and acting up :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

ummmm OTB…what’s pineapple hair?
      _________

Pulling it up to the top of your head to prevent the style from getting messed up.

Take a loose scrunchy or something, smooth all your hair to the top of your head, disturbing the hair least as possible, put the scrunchy around once, not tight enough to leave a dent..just loose enough to hold the hair up. :yes: Scarf and :zzz:

:smack: please disregard comment 252 Ion know why I posted that :shock: Its time to go :no:

• Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally

I dont have no bacne but I memba that chaste in my big girl days.

:cheers: Us biggums and former biggies :rolleyes: gotta look out fo each other. Just memba if you gone get a peel on yo face—a good one…well…imo…a good one…will cause lots of peeling,,,best time to get it is like a 4 day weekend or sumthin. You dont wanna go to work lookin like yo face has dandruff. Gets rid of all the dead skin. Its great. Dont be afraid to buy the bpo, toner, and lightener either,,,Or excuse me…The skin even-er :wink: Regardless of the stigmas attached to it, it may be needed for those stubborn acne scars n what not…

:chase:

:steer: I gotta drive to the panhandle so Fay can do my hair. My BFF I tell yall about “does hair”, but I wont let her do mine cause she say ignant chit like, “natural aint for everybody.” :tea:

@Miany
      Ur IN BUM FCUk though :(
      Pembroke pines??

^^^^

come here sugah :hug: you are more than welcome to lunch with us. I totally forgot.

• Miany

my esthetician also did extractions with the tool thingy. she cleans your face and neck area & applies all these majic potions she uses a paint brush to do so. & then there’s the soothing of the skin. she applies a couple different layers. when u leave yo face shiny like vaseline but smoove! the 1st time it took like FIVE days before my skin stopped peeling.
      ^^ This sounds good. Sounds like she doing the peel then still going in for leftover blackheads, etc….I may look into this in the future.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

*whispers* it is horrible…don’t put that shyt in yo hair sis!

____

Oh a little stage :heart: Until the doc says “something” or she seems irritable and tired, or at any time lethargic, I wouldnt sweat it too much.

Just make sure you always offer new things. You never know what might flip the switch.

:pizza: <–the cucumbers my daughters eats now with vinegar :facepalm:

@MIanY
      ChammonE!

^^^^^

:thankyou:

:wave: hey Felinelurker!!! rawrrrrrrrrrr

____

:pizza: <–the cucumbers my daughters eats now with vinegar :facepalm:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      cucumbers and salt gives me LYFE!

• OutsidetheBox

Pantene ProV natural <–imma have to *stank face* the ingredients..

Do you "like" it @Feline? Have you ever tried washing your hair with just conditioner?

• WerkInprogress

OTB that’s what her Ped said its a stage. I asked her daycare and they said she eats well there so maybe she does most of her eating there.
      First time mommy worries I guess.

Cucumbers and vinegar though?

• felinelurker

@gigi aloe vera gel? I used eco gel w/ aloe vera :no:

_________

OTB Why come for you is chasing me wit a axe?????? :rofl:

I don’t have a perm in my hair, but really, that’s only because I prefer to braid hair that isn’t too super straight.

I like natural hair when it’s maintained. I know a girl who literally looks like she rolled out the bed and put on her shoes. Lint and shyt all in her hair. YUCK Now that’s the shyt I don’t like.

• Gigi26

@Feline: Nope that eco styler gel does nothing for me. My friend said Aloe Vera Gel pure :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Both of those will have some @Gigs. :yes: I get JASON from my local health grocery store “mother Earth” and I get fruit of the earth brand juice from walmart.

Chicago Meet & Greets >>>>>> Florida Meet & Greets

<—–Love cucumber and vinegar. Tell Ma'am I have a recipe for her. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

best time to get it is like a 4 day weekend or sumthin. You dont wanna go to work lookin like yo face has dandruff. Gets rid of all the dead skin. Its great. Dont be afraid to buy the bpo, toner, and lightener either,,,Or excuse me…The skin even-er Regardless of the stigmas attached to it, it may be needed for those stubborn acne scars n what not…

Thx Fay and Bren. Once agane I :heart: this muthafukkin blog.

• felinelurker

Hi Diva! is it that bad?
      @Otb, I don’t know if that’s what’s leaving my hair frizzy :shrug:

I made it to somewhere with a :pc: and ION see no GrandMan! :twisted:
      *legs crossed shaking my foot!*

JMO says:
      Chicago Meet & Greets >>>>>> Florida Meet & Greets
      ^^ Speaking of meet ups… Tell the bulls the playoffs aint no meet and greet, they gots to come ready to :bball: :biggrin:

<<<<— Stuntin on y'all Nappy Headed Asses

• OutsidetheBox

cucumbers and salt gives me LYFE!
      _______

Diva we be fuggin em up. Salt, peppa, vinbegar. :lol:

WIP! How’s the new gig yo? :)

:shotsfired: Miany (just so Jmo don’t get dirty) :nino:

GA, another I heard: Drink vinegar! :shrug:

• felinelurker

@gigi where can I get that?

• luVn_liFe…

Miany says:@Luvn & WIP… :hug: I’m just messing with yall…Luvyn is right, I live in Pines and work waaaay down in Miami so I probably wouldn’t be able to.
      ~
      ION get out either of those ways MUCH actually NEVER! lass time I went to Pem.pines was to the Lex Dealership GEEEEZUZ!!!! its SOOO FAR WEST!!!

anywho when ever you come a lil North if EVER,hit me up we’ll do sumpthin’ NO PRESSURE :twisted:

JMO says:

@lovezoe I missed the first part of temptations because of 2 people on this blog BUT I WON’T MENTION ANY NAMES DOE!! :rollseyes:

LTOSR :chase:

• WerkInprogress

DTTS :kiss: hou doing hun? its a new challenge but am kicking a$$. :thankyou:

• luVn_liFe…

Miany says: ^^ Speaking of meet ups… Tell the bulls the playoffs aint no meet and greet, they gots to come ready to

:cheers:

Goat, you got pretty ricky there yo :rofl: :rofl:

• felinelurker

VA says:
      …I know a girl who literally looks like she rolled out the bed and put on her shoes. Lint and shyt all in her hair.
      WOW

Good Job WIP :hug:
      =============
      :beatdown: to Ms hahahahaa :eek:

@GOAT WHO IS THAT??
      You In ur younger younger dayz :D

• WerkInprogress

Miany next time. Do you go to any of the carnival events?

• OutsidetheBox

First time mommy worries I guess.
      _______

Yup, dont you worry. Kids like to do that. Pull the fast one on their parents but get with other folks and be 100! :heart:

My kids have a younger sibiling, she is so tiny, her mama always tombout she “dont eat,” heffa come to our house and I have to drag her out the pantries. :lol: She so cute I give her all the snacks tho.

Cucumbers and vinegar though? <— LOL! Thats "Salad", no? Just missing a few greens. :lol: Slice the veggie into a bowl, and a splash or three of vinegar.

Your girl likes fruits..have you tried some sweet potato to get more veggie in her? And sometimes you gotta gone head a pour a little "sauce" on a veggie to entice them. :wink:

:eek:

:hug:

• OutsidetheBox

OTB Why come for you is chasing me wit a axe??????
      ___

Cause my jealous ass cant braid. I look at the vids and be like oh yeah :huh: I got it. Get on my head and be like :angry: I cant do this chit! :rofl: <—tantrum

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Goat, you got pretty ricky there yo
      —————–
      And about $9(may be hard to see, but he flashing his money)

OTB, I heard J did SOMETHING ELSE today mmhmmmmm :yes: <–left side smirked up :rofl:

Folks around me wanna know if I like reading SR :hahaha:

• Miany

^^ I know. :pray: god willing I’ll be leaving this gig in the next few months so I’ll have more time during the day :steer: <~~~ me ridin round n gettin it) and I will be hitting yall up for meet ups.

Folks around me wanna know if I like reading SR
      U shoulda gave em the BeYSTANKFACE and said NO*

Lawd babyGeeZuZ I aint did NUffiNG today!! :facepalm:

• WerkInprogress

yes OTB. i’ve had to get creative. I realise she loves to dip. she dips chicken in her juice cup. lol. so now sweet potatoe fries with ketchup. broccoli with ranch/honey mustard dressing.

damn we still in here :smack:

*carts 303postfont into the bsmt* :twisted:

@miany … Your name lets me know you’re a bandwagon fan … Which is it?? Miami? Or New York??? :rollseyes:

Soo :stop: <— talk to the hand!

Folks around me wanna know if I like reading SR
      U shoulda gave em the BeYSTANKFACE and said NO*
      ===========
      (paraphrase) I was like (cool voice) It’s alright sometimes :lol:

@GOAT WHO IS THAT??
      You In ur younger younger dayz
      —————
      ION know, but he reminded me of some of my country ass cousins.. :rofl:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:facepalm:

Hi Diva! is it that bad?
      @Otb, I don’t know if that’s what’s leaving my hair frizzy

It is not so good..it has some harsh surfactants (soaps) in it. Our hair is inherently dry (scalp oils have a hard time traveling down a strand thats twisting and turning, and kinking, a reason why straight hair is seemingly “easier” to grow to long lengths) so we want to use things that are less drying as possible.

Have you ever heard of Aubrey Organics? Thats a good place to start. Also Shea Moisture’s moisture retention poo.

:thinking: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Condish was like butter to my strands when I first started.

WerkInprogress says:
      Miany next time. Do you go to any of the carnival events?
      ^^ Carnival in October, right?? I plan to go this year. I’ve been :nino: tryna get my body right tight and right for the costume. You going?

JMO says:

Soo :stop: <— talk to the hand!
      =========
      So when the players go somewhere else, she going to?! Is that what you mean? :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

And about $9(may be hard to see, but he flashing his money)

:rofl: :rofl: :chase:

• luVn_liFe…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:Another “hair post.” This turning into a hair blog mayne. I guess I can see why cause everyone of em get 400 comments…
      ~
      Speaking of hows the Monistat WORKING?? Just wondering?

*jacked

The playoffs are off for one suburban high school after a recent sexting scandal.

The Evanston Township High School superintendent on Thursday informed parents that several girls had sent inappropriate pictures of themselves to members of the boys varsity baseball team and some of the boys circulated the photos to other students.

School administrators say they investigated the incident and took action accordingly.

A coach at the school confirmed the team won’t play in its playoff games.

In a letter posted to the school’s website, the superintendent warned that the incident isn’t an isolated one and asked parents to educate themselves and their kids about sexting.

“Talk about the pressures to send revealing photos and discuss the importance of self-respect and respect for others,” the letter reads.

“As you talk with your teen about sexting, remind her/him that once something is in the digital world, it never really goes away. Photos can remain online indefinitely.”

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: !! Kids know they will put them chickens in their juice! I want her…I’ll be over it soon tho. :lol: :heart:

@dtts girl yea …

Watch when we D Rose come back next year, she gone be in here with the name Mianychi like “hey y’all… Wassup”

:rollseyes:

• WerkInprogress

Carnival in October, right?? I plan to go this year. I’ve been tryna get my body right tight and right for the costume. You going?

^^^^^^
      :yes: finalyy lost all the baby weight and the muscle memory is on point. PLUS it always falls on my Bday weekend so I def get out and “play”. you masquerade too? :yahoo:

• OutsidetheBox

What chu wanna talk about then :lol:

JMO says:
      Soo <— talk to the hand!
      ^^ :lol: good one…I can't even get back at ya cuz I'm from, I mean I mean I…..BOTH! For the record, if you cut me I'd bleed ORANGE AND BLUE!!! *whispers* Miami STILL mutted yall :tea:

JMO says:
      when we D Rose come back next year, she gone be in here with the name Mianychi

leave MIANY lone!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@LUVN LIFE
      “Another “hair post.” This turning into a hair blog mayne. I guess I can see why cause everyone of em get 400 comments…
      ~
      Speaking of hows the Monistat WORKING?? Just wondering?

I couldn’t bring myself to actually buy the Monistat. I just couldn’t.

But, I did see that the ingredient is in a “foot itch” cream so I got that.

I think I saw some growth. I just went to the barber last night. I prolly shoulda waited before goin to the barber but they got a concert this weekend. Nigga gotta be sharp!

@DTTS That school is not far from where my parents live. I remember we used to call that school “STD High” :lol:

See. Them chirren finna get OTB16 a random phone screen. :huh:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

People completely overreact to “sexting.”

• luVn_liFe…

Organ, tissue and eye donors have the power to save up to eight lives and enhance many more. You can make a world of difference. Please visit the on-line Joshua Abbott Organ and Tissue Donor Registry to join today!

ORANGE AND BLUE

Only orangeeeee blueeeee that really matters *gator chomps* :huh:

See. Them chirren finna get OTB16 a random phone screen. :huh:

Check the deleted’s too :rollseyes: The lilstep tried (well did) pull one over, and then a :chase: ensued :rofl:

:newpost:

WAYYMENT … Are any of you on twitter?? Have y’all seen how they’ve been clowning that dude with those big azz teeth?? I cried real tears reading those tweets :hahaha:

If u click on my name, you may be able to see some of it :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

I couldn’t bring myself to actually buy the Monistat. I just couldn’t.

But, I did see that the ingredient is in a “foot itch” cream so I got that.

____

Hmm. :tea: Looks like you wanna talk hair.

Sandra put up a :newpost: yall.

JMO says:

:ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

Organ, tissue and eye donors
      ________

:cheer: :ido:

• WerkInprogress

Luvn i’ve wanted to donate about 2yrs now but am scared. Even though i’ll be dead and gone it’s like desecrating the dead IMO.

• Miany

@WIP…. Yesss girl, that muscle memory coming through for you…I did the masquerade once a few years back and I want to again this year.

• WerkInprogress

Miany I’m a carnival baby through and through. I played steel pan for several years. worked with my mom in the mas camps making costumes and masqueraded for several years. I absolutely love it.

its a fam thing. we all involved in it somehow.