Transsexual Actress Threatens to Merk Husband’s Mistress

transsexual actress threatens husband's mistress

A transsexual actress who gained notoriety for her small role in Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘The Dictator’ was arrested for threatening her husband’s mistress, the NY Post reports.

Victoria Beltran, 34, found out that her husband, Brett Bergmann, was cheating on her when she searched through his credit card receipts and found a $500 charge for spa services.

Beltran called the Trump SoHo spa and was told that Bergmann booked appointments there with his co-worker Katarzyna Sakowicz. That’s when police say Beltran began calling Sakowicz on her job and harassing her.

“I will kill you and get you fired,” Beltran said in one call, according to court documents. “I will f**k you up,” she said in another call.

“I’m more a woman than she’ll ever be!” said Beltran, who underwent sex reassignment surgery at age 15.

Bergmann and Sakowicz work as mental-health professionals at Rikers Island prison, where rapper Lil Wayne was incarcerated in 2010.

Sakowicz provided audio of phone calls and text messages to police.

“Just mark my words when it all comes back to you and the s–t hits the fan in your relationship with him you’re going to remember me,” Beltran said in one call. “He can lie to you all he wants.”

“He’s a cheater, he’s a liar, he’s a user, he’s a cheap… bastard,” Beltran said about Bergmann, who is divorcing her.

According to the NY Post, Bergmann told his mistress that he learned Beltran was a tranny after Beltran broke the news about his sex change during filming of ‘The Dictator.

“She was worried that, being in ‘The Dictator,’ it was going to get out that she had a sex change as a teenager,” Sakowicz told The Post. “She sat him down, I’m not sure when, but that’s when he said he was done with the relationship.”

But Beltran swears Bergmann knew of the sex change long before the movie came out.

“He knew the whole time,” Beltran told the Post. “Brett never had a problem with my past.”

• Police Report Confirms That Mister Cee is a Tranny Lover
  • Mister Cee’s Tranny Lover Speaks
  • Table and chair throwing brawl at tranny fashion ball caught on video
  • Morning Glory: Joseline Hernandez
  • Photos: NY Post/Chad Rachman

126 Responses to “Transsexual Actress Threatens to Merk Husband’s Mistress”

missmiami says:

hmmmmm :coffee:

lashellebelle says:

So she’s saying he was cool with it as long as nobody knew?

gbellab says:

:scared:

I don’t ever want to see what an artificial, man-made vajayjay looks like. :no:

tintin1979 says:

haahahahahhhaahaha. 6 out of 10 women in brazil are tranny’s

Mamacita says:

Seaxual reassignment surgery at 15??? :blink:

lashellebelle says:

So she’s saying he was cool with it as long as nobody knew?

Exactly. You’d be surprised how many so-called heterosexual men prefer unemotional, random sex with other men.

lashellebelle says:

@ Sandra- Joseline posted a video of hers on world star!

Mamacita says:

Seaxual reassignment surgery at 15???

You can get any type of surgical procedure done if the money is right.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IF YOU SAW JOCELYN’S VIDEO OF HER DOING HER THING, THEN YOU’VE ALREADY HAD SNEAK PEEK OF A MAN MADE ONE :coffee:

@ lashellebelle: But are Joseline’s walls manmade?

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Hearing of other people’s lives makes me thank God and remember that my little life is fine and peaceful. Jesus… the things people go through in this world. smh

RubenT says:

Ummm, is that Kari from Married to Medicine???? Just saying

lashellebelle says:

@ Sandra- It looked like rolled up roast beef & her finger never quite made it into her tunnel.

A.J. says:

_________
      :preach:

goat76 says:

These muthafcukas are clearly confused.

NaijaGal says:

is this making news cause she’s a transsexual? cause plenty of folks have gone off on the other puss and dyck before :yawn:

oohlalalun says:

If they’re divorcing why is she getting bent out of shape? Clearly he didn’t want her and moved on to the next. I don’t get how the other one is a mistress

San says:

Boy Boy and why ppl always having affairs with co workers, plz try a new method

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

NOW SEE THIS IS MY ARGUMENT WITH THIS LIFESTYLE, ALL THE DECEPTION, SECRETS, AIRING DIRTY LAUNDRY AND PRETENDING THAT YOU ARE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU’VE BOUGHT MAN MADE PARTS, LOONEY

YOU CAN BE ATTRACTED TO THE OPPOSITE SEX, I CAN BUY THAT BUT IF THAT’S WHAT HOMESEXUALITY IS, THEN WHY THE NEED TO DRESS UP LIKE A WOMAN OR HAVE A WOMAN’S PARTS?!?! :shrugs: ALL THAT PRETENDING AND IMAGINING COMES ACROSS AS PSYCHOTIC AND DELUSIONAL

YOU’RE ATTRACTED TO A WOMAN, BUT SHE DRESSES LIKE AND BEHAVES LIKE A MAN-NOTHING ABOUT RELIGION, IMMORAL, RIGHT OR WRONG-SERIOUSLY IT’S DISTURBING THE MIND SET IT’S SO ILLOGICAL TO “ME” :coffee:

San says:

Im sure he knew something was interesting about them pipes down there. Can’t tell me its the same :tea:

San says:

The only person that needs to know about that change is the one they laying up with.

Cubarican says:

At 15 tho?! So many questions….. I mean, wouldn’t your parents have to agree to that? Is that really necessary that young? I mean you really havent fully gone through “the change” then.

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: This LGBT drama chit has got to :stop:

goat76 says:

Damn… I just read this shat. IT best to be glad this is just a divorce, and not a trial about your gruesome murder.

goat76 says:

I can taste tha loud. That’s how ready I am to get out of here.

was arrested for threatening her husband’s mistress
      ===============
      Only in America! :lol:

Was she riding down on her :steer:

Was she calling her calling her a hoebish :cell:
      It’s evident that I did not read the write up :ashamed:

San says:

Oh so people done left early :waiting:

flsun99 says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

YOU CAN BE ATTRACTED TO THE OPPOSITE SEX, I CAN BUY THAT BUT IF THAT’S WHAT HOMESEXUALITY IS, THEN WHY THE NEED TO DRESS UP LIKE A WOMAN OR HAVE A WOMAN’S PARTS?!?! ALL THAT PRETENDING AND IMAGINING COMES ACROSS AS PSYCHOTIC AND DELUSIONAL

*******************

I totally agree. I don’t get it either. I do think it is very much psychological.

So “she” mad cause dude wanted NATURAL puzzy?
      :facepalm:

“She” should be suing the doctor that did the “reassignment” surgery.

:think:
      Wait, that’s the tranny or the mistress in the pic up top?

1. So, why zzz fugg are you pressed about him? :shrug:

2. She is dead azz wrong! AND lucky that she is still alive IJS :tea:

Ty says:

I don’t ever want to see what an artificial, man-made vajayjay looks like
      Hoe-seline has a just add water snatch Auntie. I told yall it looks like a roast beef sandwich from Arbys :rofl:

JustB says:

The artificial vag is truly unattractive. Even more so than a real vag.

Man, I think that’s the tranny on the left.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Sandra,

I just emailed you from my yahoo that I am changing my work email address for WordPress … don’t you ban me this weekend while it’s in process!

please and thank you.

JustB says:

The artificial vag is truly unattractive. Even more so than a real vag.

Damn :lol:

Ty says:

:rofl: after scrolling up to read the comments…guess we’re all on the same page :crying:

JMO says:

She/He looks like that top model winner Yoanna

RIF
      Good luck at the new gig! :thumbsup:

:eek:

:hurl:

supa says:

this man is sick! first, he thinks he’s a woman. then, he goes as far as getting new genitals. ain’t **** normal about this, but the media and it’s gullible followers will want to kill you if you point that fact out. the husband should have knuckled up with homeboy when he found out. just because a man wears a dress and pretends to be someone that he is not, does not mean that he is exempt from getting his ass whopped like the man that he really is. i almost feel sorry for the husband, but i’m not sure if he’s lying and knew all along, or that he never saw his man-wife’s childhood pics, which would be strange if that’s the case. and how funny is it that this sick man said to the woman that he’s more woman than she will ever be. now, that’s comic relief!

San says:

The artificial vag is truly unattractive. Even more so than a real vag.

:oops:

All this talk always reminds me of the manly ladyman that I heard telling his/her man “hmmp, my pucci is bettern than any womans, shooooot I can drop it like it’s hot and bring it back up luke warm” :wail:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Thanks DTTS!

goat76 says:

I can taste tha loud. That’s how ready I am to get out of here.
      Chile……

U know its bad when u keep watching the clock and its not moving :handpalm:

The artificial vag is truly unattractive. Even more so than a real vag.

Chiiiiid.
      NATURAL and HEALTHY vaginas are beautiful!

San says:

——————-
      I dont believe that right there :tea:

the husband should have knuckled up with homeboy when he found out.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER :woohoo:

That’s my vote too :yes:
      You don’t deceive people :nono:

JustB says:

I don’t understand how someone doesn’t know it isn’t real. It just looks wrong. I was curious and watched a video of how its done. :no:

And he didn’t fugg shim up when he found out?! :huh: He knew..

Bombshell Esq says:

:facepalm:

@SAN
      “You mean that nigga was ENGAGED to this dude and didn’t know the puzzy wasn’t real?
      ——————-
      I dont believe that right there

Aint NO way he ain’t know! NONE. How she dry EVERY time you phuck? That nigga look a lil slow in the pic tho. :think:

Ty says:

@ Man..they were married and he didnt know. When she told him he got pissed and wanted a divorce. The tranny says he knew all along :shrug:

@JUST B
      ” …I was curious… ”
      ______

:eek:

San says:

———
      Exactly, no puzz tho and um I know it can only be so deep.

Ok, I’mma call Bullshatt, and say he STILL wanted the fake one BUT was having pillow talk with the new mistress :yes: AND THEN when the fake one caught on and began stalking the mistress, the mistress went to ole boy like “Yo, I thought you said she was a he and you didn’t want him :huh: ” OR something along those lines :lol:

San says:

—————
      LIES

lashellebelle says:

Y’all know that man knew his wife was born with the same stuff he has.
      He just didn’t want EVERYONE ELSE to know.
      He got tired of screwing manufactured puss & went & got the real thang!

And then he told the mistress IONO :shrug: Just Call the Police! :rofl:

San says:

@DTTS I can see that scenario :yes: Lying ass#SF

Bombshell Esq says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SAN
      ——————-
      I dont believe that right there

———————————————–

“How she dry EVERY time you phuck?” Ask MJ nephew, Ray-J, the 1st ex-husband, Halle baby daddy, the 2nd ex husband, Reggie Bush, Miles Austin, Kayne West :tea:

lashellebelle says:

Y’all know that man knew his wife was born with the same stuff he has.
      He just didn’t want EVERYONE ELSE to know.
      He got tired of screwing manufactured puss & went & got the real thang!

:cosign:

:hug: Hey ShellBell!

Goat? Couga? I listened to the GDOD on my ride, banging! And Im still on track 5 or 6!
      :smoke:

Love Dro on I don’t give two fuggs or whatever its called! :stankface:

:crying: :hahaha:

*blocks this post from Man’s view*

Yall always saying Man’s chickadee is/was dry from the video?

Soooo, I am curious! Did she say ouch? Was Ray J like “damn”? Or what? :rofl:

Diva says:

*kicks in blog door with my stilettos and short skirt*

lashellebelle says:

Y’all know that man knew his wife was born with the same stuff he has.
      He just didn’t want EVERYONE ELSE to know.
      He got tired of screwing manufactured puss & went & got the real thang!

_________

:yes:

WAIT… that nigga prolly was :lick: too.

:hurl:
      :vomit:

@ OTB have u heard the song with BOB, TIP, and Kendrick :love:

Ty & OTB, today is Friday :yahoo: Train Wrecks :rofl:

:wail: bomb’z baybee’s mama being bad

Diva says:

*kicks in blog door with my stilettos and short skirt*

:cuss: AND Exactly where do you think you’re going in That Get Up? :waiting:

San says:

Yall always saying Man’s chickadee is/was dry from the video?

Soooo, I am curious! Did she say ouch? Was Ray J like “damn”? Or what?
      ————
      I’ve always wondered the same :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*blocks this post from Man’s view*

Yall always saying Man’s chickadee is/was dry from the video?

Soooo, I am curious! Did she say ouch? Was Ray J like “damn”? Or what?
      She asked Ray to go out back and get the water hose…it was that bad :coffee:

San says:

@DTTS I can see that scenario :yes: Lying ass#SF

And that was my second version :rofl: My first one was something along the lines of them 3soming it :yes:

@BOMB
      “Ask MJ nephew, Ray-J, the 1st ex-husband, Halle baby daddy, the 2nd ex husband, Reggie Bush, Miles Austin, Kayne West

Please. Kim juicier than a water melon in the summer.

lashellebelle says:

@DTTS- Hey boo!! :hug:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*blocks this post from Man’s view*

Yall always saying Man’s chickadee is/was dry from the video?

Soooo, I am curious! Did she say ouch? Was Ray J like “damn”? Or what?
      She asked Ray to go out back and get the water hose…it was that bad :coffee:

:wail: :wail:

Bombshell Esq says:

Oh I forgot Bow wow, Nick Cannon, Nick Lashey, Shengo Deane, etc. etc. :tea:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Of course he knew. Unless he was a virgin and had never seen or felt a real pretty pink box. <—THAT sounds so pretty VA :lol:

Not yet @MyTy! I had to replay every track so far. I be smoking chile. All them beatz over beatz over TIp talking :facepalm:

But they riding :yes:

Bombshell Esq says:

:crying: bomb’z baybee’s mama being bad

_________________________________

What I dew????? :shrugs:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BOMB

Please. Kim juicier than a water melon in the summer.

:hug: Come her Man, I think it’s time to find a new love dear… Because if’n kanye doesn’t allow her to get her body right, it’s a wrap :shrug: <—real slow

:lol: :lol:

“THAT TRANNY TRICKED THAT MAN!” -Mr. Cee

Bad Influence says:

Have a great weekend and happy mother’s day to all my huntys :hug: s & :kiss: es

time to :blunt: lawd that #calibud i tell ya… :nun:

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

“THAT TRANNY TRICKED THAT MAN!” -Mr. Cee
      —————————
      HOLLERING!! :rofl:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Ok, I’mma call Bullshatt, and say he STILL wanted the fake one BUT was having pillow talk with the new mistress AND THEN when the fake one caught on and began stalking the mistress, the mistress went to ole boy like “Yo, I thought you said she was a he and you didn’t want him ” OR something along those lines
      His bicth azz knew. She busted him and went off and he was like “I’een finna take dis shyt here. Not from no dayum dude. We was being disKreet. You put our bidnezz in da skreet tryin to be cute up off in some dayum movie. fugg yo Man!”

Chortle..Kim would sooner die than remain big. Kanye would kill her. Suicide pact type. :kona:

Bad Influence says:

Whos inquiring bout kims sandpaperussy?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Diva says:

*kicks in blog door with my stilettos and short skirt*

AND Exactly where do you think you’re going in That Get Up?

Bombshell Esq says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

“THAT TRANNY TRICKED THAT MAN!” -Mr. Cee
      ————————————–

:stop: Nah son that man ain’t nary said that Tranny tricked his ass he went and said… “the police got a conspiracy go against me” Mr. Cee :homoswitch:

:eek:
      DID SANDRA PUT A DYCK PRING ON THE TRANNY’S DRESS???

Bombshell Esq says:

Bad Influence says:

Whos inquiring bout kims sandpaperussy?

———————————-

:dead: I hatechu :ghost:

:hug: Happy Mamas Day @barker.

Ty says:

@OTB its called Memories Back Then :thumbs: love the lyrics brought story telling back and I think TIP is talking about Tiny and u know Kendricks verse is sick…love it :love:

Diva :happy: *looks at skirt* U sure u havent been back to the dentist :waiting:

Bad Influence says:

no u dnt @Bombshell :hug:

69 says:

So that dude on the right is the “husband?”

By his eyes, he looks sweeter than Potato Souffle. :kona:

69 says:

Bad Influence says:

Whos inquiring bout kims sandpaperussy?
      ____________________________
      “you gnat gone ack up today, ya hea?” :spank:

Bad Influence says:

U too @Jackson… :hug:

Didnt Kendrick eat that verse? @Ty..i LOVE that song…. -sways side to side-

theloveyousave says:

“I will kill you and get you fired,” Beltran said in one call, according to court documents. :mad:

That’s when you know they mad. You gonna kill her before you get her fired. :lol:

Bad Influence says:

i felt like he was talking bout Tiny too…and hey bew! @Ty :D

69 says:

_____________________________
      I bet that shim be all up in that body length mirror err morning like

:nun: “I’m every woman, it’s all in meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

Yep Hissy…that verse made buy his album :trophy:

kahmmillion says:

:confused: How can a MAN be more of a woman that a Woman that was born a WOMAN?

“I’m more a woman than she’ll ever be!”
      _____________________________

The Chris Bosh Motto

Bad Influence says:

@69…u need jaysus :hahaha:

How are u luv?

She’s not really classified as a tranny if she had the surgery is she? She shole don’t look like no tranny. She’s freakin gorgeous.

theloveyousave says:

________
      Thats what got her locked up that is considered a terroristic threat these days :nono:

Hissy :happy: Especially when he did her accent :yes:

Cubarican says:

Is it me, or the dude on the right, just look like the tranny out of drag?

69 says:

@DIVA

Where the hell have you been? :cuss:

:nun: “I’m every woman, it’s all in meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

:dead:

:dozenroses: for everyone that gets called Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!

Bad Influence says:

Oh i snatched kendricks lil joint the same day it came out. I believe in his short ass :yes: @Ty

69 says:

Ty

That gravi :spank:

theloveyousave says:

:lol: Right Ty?! These men gone learn today. Obviously he/she is PMSing. She gonna do a Jody Arias on him.

Yes I believe in KDot. Hey shawt aint he. Lolol type thatll try a tall chick too. Boy gone. :lol:

Bombshell Esq says:

Bad Influence says:

no u dnt @Bombshell :hugs:

————————

I can NEVER :hugs:

Ty says:

:rofl: @ Screw…have u seen the faces Bosh was making the other night? I instantly got visuals of the Chapelle skits with Prince and Charlie Murphy playing basketball :crying:

@ His…I didnt know he had it like that. He is in rotation like my Nas cd’s :thumbsup:

@ Yall…thanks hun..same to u

Im going home before I fall outta this chair :peace: All

I bet that shim be all up in that body length mirror err morning like

“I’m every woman, it’s all in meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”
      :dead:

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mother’s and Mutha Fuggas. :bye:

GellySammich says:

EVERYBODY THAT AINT GETTA GO HOME YET GET UPSTAIRS!!!
      :newpost: