Brandy Angela Simmons and Bobby V

Remember when singer/actress Brandy, right, was thin and shapeless? Now she’s curvy and gorgeous! Brandy appeared onstage during the BET 106 & Park pre-show live in Los Angeles on Sunday.
Photo: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images

Ciara

Singer Ciara, right, appeared on the stage at the BET 106 & Park pre-show with Angela Simmons, center, and Bow Wow.
Photo: John Ricard/Getty Images

Boris Kodjoe

Actor Boris Kodjoe was drenched in sweat as he left the BET Fan Festival as part of the BET Weekend in Los Angeles on Sunday.
Photo: Josiah True/WENN.com

Miguel

Singer Miguel performed live onstage without incident during the 2013 BET Awards at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles tonight.
Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images

Ashanti

Singer Ashanti taking pictures with fans on the red carpet.

Janelle Monae

Singer Janelle Monae wearing white at 2013 BET Awards.

Amber Rose

Socialite Amber Rose and rapper Wiz Khalifa attended the 2013 BET Awards at Nokia Theatre in L.A.
Photo: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images

La La Anthony and Meagan Good

La La Anthony and Meagan Good lit up the stage at the Nokia Theater tonight. Can you tell which lady is married to a minister?
Photos: John Ricard and Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images

Gabrielle Douglas Gabrielle Douglas Quvenzhane Wallis

(L-R:) TV personality Angela Simmons, Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas, and Oscar nominated actress Quvenzhane Wallis attending the BET 106 & Park Stage Pre-Show during the BET Awards at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California.
Photo: John Ricard/Getty Images

Tiki Caldwell and Bow Wow

106 & Par Ultimate fan Tiki Caldwell and BET 106 & Park co-host Bow Wow at 2013 BET Awards pre-show
Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images

J Cole

One of my favorite rappers J. Cole at the BET Awards. He said he’s not fixing his :grill: for you haters.

Gabrielle Union

Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade and actress Gabrielle Union attended the 2013 BET Awards at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, CA on Sunday, June 30, hosted by comedian Chris Tucker and old skool rapper MC Lyte.
Photo: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images

Photos: Kevin Winter, Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images, WENN.com

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I blame y’all for convincing Jamie Foxx he can sing.

Is Dwayne on the carpet with no socks on :blink: Gabs dress is cute Amber looks pretty :yes: and Wiz will probably never look good in my eyes

Jamie must be singing 😆 Auntie Jamie use to blow, not sure how he sounding now, turnt from that mess :tea:

• LSLH

Sandra did you see how D. Wade was looking when Gabrielle said “hey baby” as she was presenting with Angela Bassett. D. Wade was not the least bit interested in her! He looks like he’s sick of her.

• Who Dat

::: …: : : ……….. ………:
    ..: : : : ::::::::…

LSLH says:

I would be too :rofl:

@ Aunty I concur :yes:

@ Jenie like I said that register was just too low for him :no:

I can’t stand her, but Gabby does look nice

Somebody need to convince Jamie to come out the closet too :tea:

Enuff of the negro awards. DVR re-wind time. Dexter and RHONJ :buttshake:

• Who Dat

Jamie has a Grammy. Somebody thinks he can sing.

Dubbs in the house! :woohoo:

• Who Dat

Hey late night folk :wave:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Why does it take a 60-year-old man to show these young kids how to get down. :waves:

• Who Dat

Loves me some Cholly :love:

• MsB2u

Man I loves me sum Charlie Wilson

• MsB2u

Man I loves me sum Charlie Wilson

• MsB2u

Auntie she you google neyo,s date her name is ravaugh

• If you had Chickenpox-The Shingles virus is already inside you. Sound sexy huh?, “inside you” Well its not! This is serious. Click my link for details

This show has been great thus far! I’m sitting here grinning from ear to ear thanx to Charlie. I need to go to an oldies concert this summa :think: maybe the soul train cruise :nun:

Like the old Charlie :yes: Not that there goes my baby Charlie :nono:

who cares about makin it with Jacked up teefus,,,Jewel beat you to it :nun:

• PumpkinsMama

Ugh Bren im tellin you if you can catch him in concert, GO! I took my mom for her birthday thinking I was gonna be bored. But no sir! When he sang I wanna be your man I was in there screamin like my mama :nun:

• Who Dat

Ugh Sherri Big Top Shepherd getting on my nerve

• PumpkinsMama

P.S.- I HATE NIPPLES!!!!! Thanx for sceeving me out Megan. There are too many contraptions and pasties and do dads to put on under dresses for them to be seen :hurl:

PumpkinsMama says:

Imma halfto…I got that feelin…I need to hear some good old music–live. Last concert I went to out here was cool…All-star-lineup….But…Come closely…I dont wanna say this outloud,,,ummhmmm *whispers* It was too many Mexicans there…No shade,,,Its the left coast,,,They flock to the old school performers,,,Yanno…They like low rider music n stuff,,,But my thing is this—-Smokey Robinson is on the stage,,,He Black,,,Im Black,,,Yet these Essays and Padres in the crowd lookin at me n my peeps like we the ones that dont belong 😮 Wanna be us so bad, yet cant stand us…its sad,,,But yeah :nun:

• https://twitter.com/#!/K3Renee Keys

is Paula Patton high? wtf

UmmmHmmm Paula 😮
    A mess…Anyway,,,,Chile,,,Its a helluva…Yeah Trey booking movies, I cant even get extra work on L&HH…Lifes so unfair :wail:

• PumpkinsMama

:rofl: Thought you was tryna be good tonite?

O and I think Amber the bald headed Beast looks great. People don’t understand that c-section recovery struggle ain’t no joke :no: It takes MONTHS (even up to a year) for your stomach to fully heal and your nerve endings to recover. A sit-up? What and kill yourself nah, she’s good. If she’s breast feeding Bash it’ll come off

Can anyone tell me who that is in the picture downstairs side by side with Kimora? :think:

Thought you was tryna be good tonite?

I be tryin :ashamed: Its yall! Peer pressure is a bish :ashamed:

+1…Shid,,,It took 2yrs,,,for mines to heal,,,Or over heal,,,My people keloid :smack: With sporadic hairs surrounding it,,,fml :nun:

Number 1 single :think: That musta been a typo on the monitor,,,Im here for this performance tho :yes:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

I feel all left out :wail: I’on wanna watch the EBT Awards though :kona:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Ciara can’t possibly think this is a good performance. :no:

:rofl: when has she ever performed well, besides dancing :shrugs: its ok to lip sync :yes:

I thought Ci did fine…For Ciara :shrugs: We never complained about Janet n nem Lip Syncing *shrugs again* The body is tight,,,I might halfta dust off my Ablounge :yes: I got it in one of these closets with the Christmas decorations :think:

Debra Lee always gotta make an appearance,,,Like Mona Scott…Minus the flask of Whisky :koolaid3:

@ Bomb I been truned it off :tea:

Dexter is BACK! and RHONJ which actually breaks my heart b/c this lady on there son has autism and he suddenly “lost his speech”. As much as I struggle w/Pumpkin, I could not even imagine the same lil boy I be telling be quiet, if he couldn’t speak at all :wail:

@ Bren not keloids roundst your c-sect scar :rofl:

:smack: Those people over at the Jewish owned gossip site just shaded the phluck out of the BET awards,,,Describing some irrelevant drama that went down,,,And then gone end it with Happy Bet awards everyone…I swear man,,,OTB said it best,,,Theres often an allure to the things that we covet…Cant stand us. Yet want to be us so bad.

Lawd Lala looks a damn mess :nono: Megan that boob action was a bit much 😮 even I felt a lil uneasy :phew:

<=== Goin to hell. Gots an Ab chair AND a coat rack um I mean treadmill :kona:

not keloid

^NO! Not keloids,,,Look at you trynna sgade me :rolleyes: Just keloid…!…The whole damn thang scared into one 8in long, 3 in wide, half cooked sausage bubbly scar :nun:

That still shot of Miguel :rofl:

Waiting to see if DW mentions GU :waiting:

• PumpkinsMama

+1000000000000000 @ Bren Paul Mooney said it best “EVERYBODY wanna be a nigga, but nobody wanna be a nigga” Smh

• Ni ni

I hope uncle charlies wife prepare a good hot epsom salt bath for him when he get home. It is a shame that he out performed these youngsters. Megan Goode :nono: . I like miguels singing better on the radio. Dwade couldnt help his mama or whoever that is behind him up on the stage smh. Ciara did good imo. Oh and wtf is wrong with busta?

I luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssss His BBQueen :love: He has a great speaking voice,,,Sounds smart,,,So does his ex wife,,,Still not a fan, but the speech was great :tea:

#LakeShow

Not one big long azz keloid :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You know what—disagree if ya want—The show is good this yr,,,They takin us back down Reggae memory lane right now,,,Im not mad,,,Not too much rap,,,I hope Patra come out :dance1:

• Who Dat

WHERE IS PATRA???

• PumpkinsMama

Why they always taken good shows off the air?! First Boss (LOVE KELSEY GRAMMER I think he’s a genius) now my Dexter :wail:

• PumpkinsMama

Kate Middleton ain’t had that baby yet? :thinking: Wasn’t her and Kim supposed to be due around the same time? I wouldn’t be surprised if THAT is why Kim had they baby early. She ain’t want no competition w/Real royalty :tea:

She ain’t want no competition w/Real royalty

^People have said that,,,That the baby wouldnt have gotten the press being born arounst the same time,,,But Im not gone touch that,,,From what they say the baby was born premie n what not…Just wishin um well…Yanno…They say if you talk bad about folks children, yo children come out lookin like them monsters from C.H.U.D…So eventho I dont like the parents,,,I have no comments,,,Still got a few good eggs left,,,Still got a few good yrs left,,,I will not be giving birth to Chucky :no:

• Nakeya_j

I see 2chainz thinks he’s jimmy Hendrix. Oh ok. :blink:

• PumpkinsMama

But Bren baby was like 5 weeks early, weighed like 4lbs, and they (Mom and baby) left the hospital like a week later riiiiiight :huh: IJS lol

Just saw Ciera performance and it was good :shrugs: hell she sounded bout as good as she would sound, overall a very good performance :yes: Always no one and I do mean no one can top that chick with dancing :bow: no one

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Is chris Tucker hosting the BET Awards or not? :shrug:

Chris was not funny :no:

Soooo apparently BScott was told not to wear heels while hosting the red carpet,,,Everyones in an uproar :rolleyes: Pumpkins,,,I support you n yo fellow rainbow flagers,,,But come on :smack: Geesh,,,I woulda said no and took my ass home,,,Why do it then whine about it, have your fans whine about it,,,People just refuse to let BET be great,,,The show had hiccups,,,But it was good this yr,,,EBadu wasnt in good voice tonight,,,Thats my only complaint,,,When Jonale called her name I was like Yessssss,,,Ummmm,,,I cant hear you>lol…Still luv her….Enjoyed the show,,,Good night :nun:

GN :nun:

GN my Luvs :nun:

• Who Dat

Life aint real when Ci sound better than Mariah. :kona:

Anyway I am going to bed off of the fact 2Chainz said he incoop-erated something vs incorporated it….in the post show. Hosted by Ray-Gay

:no:

BYE

• buddapecan

Somebody tell Auntie Brandy had azz when she was on Moesha! :coffee:

• Pointhim Out-Stewart

Clearly bow n ciara ddnt end on good terms. He looked awkward. Jamie sounded horrible, kevin hart still aint funny, and what was up with chris tucker.

• Pointhim Out-Stewart

Oh and I feel like a pervert salivating after Bria Murphy. Shes sexy to me….

• anw_rootbeer

I blame y’all for convincing Jamie Foxx he can sing
    ______________________________________________
    CRIES lol He can Auntie

• anw_rootbeer

Whoever did Amber’s makeup did a great job of covering her tatts…Im gonna do that on my wedding day

• Lady_L

LSLH says:

————————————–
    OMG I did, he looked liked he could careless!!! I caught that as soon as they turned the camera on him

• Acemaster

R.kelly and Ciaras performances were the best. BET finally had a decent award show.

• Audacious2

I blame y’all for convincing Jamie Foxx he can sing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

😆 I’ve never thought he could sing,sounds like he’s playing or goofing around when he sings.

Gabrielle Union and Dwayne look great along with Janelle Monet’ as for…
    Megan and Angela Simmons, right along with LaLa & Gabby Douglas dresses are really doing the most’. Angela’s dress and shoes are just all so wrong, poor Gabby dress does not look age appropriate & it looks Forever-21 cheap. LaLa dress looks too hot, more like for the Fall of 2013.

• tchenel

Janelle Monae looked more beautiful completely covered up than everyone else in those photos. THAT’S Awesome!!! 😉 wow.

• Lodak

I blame y’all for convincing Jamie Foxx he can sing.
    ______________________________________________

I never liked his voice, and I’m glad he finally showed the world he’s really not a singer. Ciara & Breezy killed it! Mariah’s voice is gone. She dubbed all those high notes back in the early 90s and still uses them. Her lip synching her performance was the biggest fail of the night–worse than Jamie Foxx IMO.