Audio Expert: Trayvon Martin Cried “I’m Begging You” On 911 Tape

Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman

A hearing is currently underway in Sanford, Florida, to discuss audio experts testimony in the upcoming Trayvon Martin case.

According to a report in the Orlando Sentinel, key expert audio witnesses give conflicting testimony regarding what can be heard on the audio in a snippet from a call placed to 911 the night George Zimmerman shot unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.

Alan R. Reich, an audio expert says Trayvon can be heard screaming, “I’m begging you!” just before the shot rang out.

At the start of the hearing, Zimmerman’s lawyer, Mark O’Mara filed a motion asking the court to prevent spectators from wearing clothes expressing support or sympathy for Trayvon, or which “transmit any messages to members of the jury.”

A beefy looking Zimmerman, 29, is pictured above entering the courtroom today.

From Orlando Sentinel:

Alan R. Reich, the most definitive and potentially impactful of the state experts, says it was Trayvon heard crying in the 911 call. Specifically, Reich says he hears Zimmerman make a “seemingly religious” proclamation while, simultaneously, Trayvon cries out “I’m begging you.” Reich also says the last cry before the shot was Trayvon, yelling the word “stop.”

Gainesville-based consultants Harry Hollien and James Harnsberger said the 911 audio quality was too poor for a definitive match, but who said some of the cries were more likely Trayvon, while others were more likely Zimmerman.

Tom Owen, a New Jersey based forensic consultant used biometric software to analyze the 911 call for the Orlando Sentinel in March 2012. He concluded “with reasonable scientific certainty” the cries did not match Zimmerman.

Photo: Joe Burbank, Orlando Sentinel

• Trayvon Martin Photos Not Allowed in Zimmerman Opening Statements
  • Is Angela Corey Sabotaging the Trayvon Martin Murder Case?
  • George Zimmerman’s lawyers quit
  • 2nd Ambulance Was Cancelled for George Zimmerman

93 Responses to “Audio Expert: Trayvon Martin Cried “I’m Begging You” On 911 Tape”

JD says:

THAT FAT BASTARD

My stomach hurts. Dang man :sad:

MsB2u says:

I DONT KNOW WHY THIS MAN ISNT ON DEATHROW BECAUSE IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND OUR KIND WOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP WITH NO BOND

Shay_OH says:

George Zimmerman needs to be put down.

CheBell says:

Of course the voice begging isn’t of Zimmerman he was the one with the gun. It should be common sense. Zimmerman is going to get what he deserves regardless. I so wish ppl would stop sending him money it looks like he’s eating it all. He doesn’t deserve support.

goat76 says:

Boy he put that weight back on plus some.

A.J. says:

George Zimmerman needs to be put down.
      Death by hanging. Who had the gun though?

MetroAtlMrs says:

George is getting fat as hail…he eating good off that commissary. His defnse fund must be keeping his book money skraight.

:no: I think I’m going to be sick :no:

THis is JUST A travestY . .
      Sooo Many times down south When kids ACCIDENTLY shot each other ITS ALWAYS a diffrent OUTCOME :tea:

When the 15yr old got shot on the bus by a YT Hispanic,”charges wernt immediately brought up’ BUT pending.

when the young girl in the HOOD got shot,the kid was immediately arrested.
      Its
      FCUKING WRONG!

I did my damnedest to avoid listening to Trayvon Martin screaming. They Michael Baisden just played it out of nowhere on his radio show. Hearing him scream, then that gunshot then silence….it made me feel like I was going to throw up. This situation is so sickening.

WTF ever dude, what if I just wanted to put on a hoodie and some pants GTFOHWTBS :rolleyes:

GAGIRL87 says:

OMG that jailhouse food blowing him up :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Baisden still has a radio show :thinking:

@METRO
      ZimmerMAN Is NOT INcarcerated! thats the SHYTE IM talking about!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Baisden still has a radio show
      Nah, this was during the time when he was on the air and reporting on this every day. Like right after it happened.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Baisden still has a radio show
      RIGHT??
      Cause the LOCKED BAiSDeN out of the studio down here :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

A.J. says:

Baisden still has a radio show
      No airplay in the lovely state of Georgia.

MissTaken says:

Clearly we see where all the money his supporters fundraiser for him went. Straight to his fat behind throat, jowls and belly :rolleyes:

goat76 says:

That’s fast food, not jail food.

That fool been out of jail.

that_VA_thickchick says: If Zimmerman is free to PUT ON 50 pounds, spectators can put on a Trayvon Martin T Shirt. #fatbish

:clap:

A beefy<<<< looking Zimmerman :rofl: , 29,<<< Shyting me :tea:

I can’t stand looking at that ****er

goat76 says:

That’s fast food, not jail food.
      That fool been out of jail.

That’s what I thought :thinking:

Shay_OH says:

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:

MissTaken says:

@Shay
      I have never been to the scrip club but I hear teir dj’a are the best. I am going with the hubby one day. Maybe DJ Baby Drew should get a job there since Breezy fired him allegedly for wanting to be a star I blame Baby Boy for constantly mentioning CB’s name in her bitter tirades
      _________________________

They do have good DJ’s, Drew need to be putting some applications in cuz you know that LHH-ATL money ain’t that deep, hunty. Plus, they get perks like 1/2 price azz & :snort:

And I was in the skrip club once w/my man about 10yrs ago, gurl, that man was so scared to look @ the -ussy with me there that he couldn’t even enjoy hisself! :lol:

A bit of tea on that night: David Ducoveny (sp?) from X-Files was in there getting his freak on…he seemed kinda bored, though.

That CHILD is a split iMAGE OF HIS father

poor TRAYVON mAY HE ONE DAY R.I.P.

MissTaken says:

@Shay…pour more tea :lol:

KyCakes says:

George isn’t eating commissary…he is still out on bond…

But jury selection begin Monday, so….

Auntie, did you hear that the Defense’s request to have their witnesses identity kept private was denied? :applause:

So if the witnesses are gonna lie, they have to do it in front of everyone!!

Boy he put that weight back on plus some.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He looks like Chaz Bono

GAGIRL87 says:

:facepalm:

MissTaken says:

:rofl: At half off specials for DJ Baby Drew. Maybe he can get some free wings and blue cheese

I thought most of the witnesses saw that George was on top of that child :no:

MoniquetheGeek says:

He looks like Chaz Bono
      I was thinking the same thing.

Joey Covington Dead — Jefferson Airplane Drummer Dies in Car Accident
      RiP

Nancy Grace will be covering this and I will be tuning in :popcorn:

MetroAtlMrs says:

@Luvn Wow…that’s BS for real. He should be.

MetroAtlMrs says: Wow…that’s BS for real. He should be.
      MHH HMMMM

And Esther Williams the lady in all the swimming movies passed too. My grandmother used to make us watch ALL of them movies in the summer time. She LOVED Esther Wms.

RIP.

Miany says:

@THAT_VA… I don’t wanna hear the screams and I’m glad I haven’t.

He looks like Chaz Bono
      I was thinking the same thing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      them lil shawt T-Rex arms :no:

KyCakes says:

:whistle:
      “Shay_OH; Shayy_OH

Daylight come and me wan’ go home…”

I can’t help myself….

#FORShame
      #FORShame!

Been feeling some kinda way bout Baisden ever since he suggested men should take pole dancing class :tea: he haven’t sat right with me since :no:

Ty says:

________
      Thats bs. The Fugitive is one of my favorite movies and they were able to drop background noise, enhance train sounds, etc from a phone call. You can’t tell me this cant be done with this 911 call :nono: That was years ago and I know technology has grown since then.

He knows that was Trayvon why would Zimmerman be yelling and he was holding the gun at that point

Yep :sad:

jeniefrumdabloc says: Been feeling some kinda way bout Baisden ever since he suggested men should take pole dancing class
      ~
      ~
      COME AGAIN <_<

@THAT_VA… I don’t wanna hear the screams and I’m glad I haven’t
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I have heard them and I promise if you haven’t…you don’t want to :sad:
      Heard them in my sleep a few nights afterward. :sad:

Shay_OH says:

MissTaken says:

@Shay…pour more tea

:lol: He was in the seating are right at the top of the stage, had a lil’ crew w/him, he looked like he was on the tail end of a 3-day bender, and this bird was working the pole in front of him like her very life depended on it….the only one giving her any $$$ was a woman dressed like an accountant from PriceWaterhouseCoopers….and she was only making it sprinkle…no rain was in the club THAT night!

iAmChan says:

If he walks, Orlando riots.

Boy he put that weight back on plus some.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He looks like Chaz Bono
      Holy shyt!!!!! Dayum sho do!!!!!!!!!!!

KayCeiSoul says:

This fat bish eating good ain’t he?

Noodles. Pepperoni sticks. Beef sticks. Tuna Packets. Beans.
      Pickles. Candy Bars. Kool-Aid.

^^^^^ My ex is locked up. These are the items that I’ve heard him mention over the years.

They need to electrocute his azz. :coffee:

Chaz bonooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :rofl:

Look at that fat PUTA. looking like one a dem pigs dem hispanic roast with the stick throug their a$$ #SnoutAndAll

Ty says:

MetroAtlMrs says:

Chile this azzhole is not in jail :nono: He is living the good life :coffee:

luVn_liFe… says:

~
      ~
      COME AGAIN <_<

You read right :facepalm:

WerK!!!! :happy:

@THAT_VA… I don’t wanna hear the screams and I’m glad I haven’t
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I have heard them and I promise if you haven’t…you don’t want to
      Heard them in my sleep a few nights afterward
      Exactly. Baisden show played it on the way to commercial break. I was super p*ssed. And like you said, heard that scream and that shot in my sleep. :sad:

Shay_OH says:

RIP.

Awwww……I loved watching her movies as a kid. :cry:

First time they showed a pic about how fat Swiper had gotten…co-worker was like…. his no neck azz sitting up there lookin like Chaz Bono!

Luvn :kiss: how u be mamacita?

I bet the ones who said the screams were Zimmerman were paid off.. :tea: why would His fat azz be crying?

brilliant lawyerly move having him gain as much weight as possible so the jury isn’t visualizing a lean killing machine they see a fat defenseless looking blob instead…

@JENIE
      :blink:
      Why would Baisden think that is a GOOD Idea for a man to be sliding down a POLE upside DOWn

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Shay_OH says:

KyCakes says:

“Shay_OH; Shayy_OH

Daylight come and me wan’ go home…”

I can’t help myself….
      __________________________________

:lol: Thanks! Now I have that tune stuck in my head!
      :whistle:

Ty says:

But jury selection begin Monday, so….
      The jury has already been selected and there are no blacks :rolleyes:

The trial starts Monday and I will be front and center. The law Roses need to stay logged on because I will have alot of questions

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:I bet the ones who said the screams were Zimmerman were paid off..
      CERTAINLY isnt Impossible
      ~
      ~
      DO U know about the JOHN GOODMAN (POlO Club Founder) trial??
      :tea:

Ty says:But jury selection begin Monday, so….
      The jury has already been selected and there are no blacks
      ~
      ~
      :shock:

KayCeiSoul says:

goat76 says:

That’s fast food, not jail food.

That fool been out of jail.

*********************************

Oh…ok. I could have sworn his Oopah-Loompah azz was still locked up.

Ok, well he done ate all the Fishy McBites at all the McDonald’s in Florida. So if they aren’t selling them anymore, it’s because he ate ‘em.

And WHY is this mofo walking around as if he isn’t a flight risk?

So SICK of this imbalance. SMDH.

My grandmother had a thing for the golden age of Hollywood. So we used to go and get ALL the old movies from the video store in the summer and me, her, my cousin, and her next door neighbor would watch a diff one every NIGHT. Esp if it had singing or dancing or like Esther’s movies something extra (swimming). Bing Cosby, Ginger Rogers, Fred Astaire, etc…ALL of those. And this is back when folks had Beta-max VCR’s. With the itty bitty tapes… *sigh* I wanna be 10 again :sad:

Miany says:

I’M agreeing with KayCei and Luvn.. I’m sick of the disparities in treatment between THEM and US. Them who fall under the right pigmentation or financial class….. US who are used as examples.

My grandmother had a thing for the golden age of Hollywood
      :yes: My daughter’s Sweet 16 theme is Vintage Hollywood Glam.

Ty says:

But jury selection begin Monday, so….
      The jury has already been selected and there are no blacks

You already know :tea:

The jury has already been selected and there are no blacks
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I read that about an hour ago.

2013 it is. TEW THOUSAND THIRTEEN. IN THE SOUTH. And we still get juries with no ink spots on them.

:no:

Shay_OH says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

My daughter’s Sweet 16 theme is Vintage Hollywood Glam.
      _____________________________-

Oh, that sounds nice! I love the fashion in Hollywood between the ’40’s-’50’s.

Ty says:

@ Luv Im looking for the article that I read but there is another that says jury selection and the trial starts 6/10 :shrug:

Dubb let me use your search engine :waiting:

MissTaken says:

I have heard them and I promise if you haven’t…you don’t want to
      _______
      @Dub. Nope I don’t wanna hear it. I know my limits and heart. I still cry very time Mufasa die. Me and the 8 year old holding each other :cry: Talking bout Scar is an old F Nig

Miany says:

@THAT_VA… cute party theme…I :love: old hollywood glam

goat76 says:

No blacks on the Jury. How is that even possible?? I can understand if this trial was in North Fcuking Dakota, but this is in Florida!!

NaijaGal says:

it would’ve been too much like right had somebody assassinated his fat ass already

NaijaGal says:

===========================
      got to look at the county not the state

My grandmother had a thing for the golden age of Hollywood
      My daughter’s Sweet 16 theme is Vintage Hollywood Glam.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :love: it.

Movie studios and the stars did it RIGHT back then. :yes:

Shay_OH says:

MissTaken says:

Me and the 8 year old holding each other Talking bout Scar is an old F Nig

NaijaGal says: I can understand if this trial was in North Fcuking Dakota, but this is in Florida!!
      ===========================
      got to look at the county not the state

~
      ~
      YOU said a MOUTH FUll!! NO Fl Just aint right!! and them MOFOs up there want to divide the state in half to Make two dif states, NORTH FL and SOuth fl.
      Yeah them MOFOs up there :no:

goat76 says:

NaijaGal says:

===========================
      got to look at the county not the state
      ————-
      Shat that’s even worst. I think that county has a lot of blacks.

got to look at the county not the state

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      this is true. But no black folks that are registered to vote in Seminole County? Wait that is where it is right?

:sad:

goat76 says:

got to look at the county not the state
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ——————
      Yup. The county is 11% black 78% white(Including White Hispanics)

Mr.BluPhi says:

chit is just disgusting

LesBinLuv says:

I literally have chills and a tear in my eye…I just ask that Big Z be dropped off somewhere in my hood so he can get delt with the way he should be…makin up lie after lie…trying to taint this lil boys’ character…I just can’t…I’d like 15 mins with the Zimm in a dark alley please and thank u!!!

thatgurljenny96 says:

that keep pushing this trial back in hopes people will forget and the hype around it will die de an so that they will charge him with barely anything smh… I’m shocked his ass hasn’t been found dead already