Beyonce, Raising a Narcissist

Beyonce and Blue Ivy

Like most narcissists, singer Beyonce knows how to get our attention. The “Grown Woman” singer published a new photo of her daughter Blue Ivy wearing a crown on her head. The crown, which is custom made to fit the child’s head, is a symbol of Beyonce’s overinflated sense of superiority projected onto her innocent daughter. Beyonce, whose parents treated her like a gilded object to be put on display, is doing the same to her daughter. There is no doubt that Blue Ivy will grow up to be a narcissist like her mother and father; but by the time she’s grown, society at large will be 90% narcissistic. So it may not be such a bad thing.

Photos: Beyonce’s Tumblr

• Smonae

Yea a Beyonce post :yahoo:

But this shade Sandra really :huh:

What mother doesnt crown her daughter :hahaha:

Well :shrugs: and Lawd Zimmerman will get off :no:

• MsB2u

there is nothing wrong with this little girl wearing a crown,ok auntie kids are off limit

• Smonae

Jenieee :waves:

• lovezoe

E wry daughter is a princess in her parents eyes.

Smonae :hug:

• http://www.sandigrows.com kahmmillion

This clueless broad and the constant jigsaw puzzle pics. :facepalm:

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

Remind her of the Queen she is… I will let mine know she is one. Not enough of “us” know our worth. Better than walking around having low self esteem. To many of our kids are killing themselves.

• lovezoe

Ms- not on SR. The only kids off limits are the Brown/Arnold kids and the Harris kids.

*every

• Smonae

Sandy this is a diss to lil North, Blue letting her know who run this :hahaha:

this guy on the stand, I do not trust :nono:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

I been waiting on my daily dose of BEYAKI HATE ALL WEEK SANDRA thank you :bow:

but…. I DONT SEE THE PROBLEM HERE. BECAUSE I WOULD PROBABLY BE SPOILING MY DAUGHTER THE SAME WAY. SHYT MY SON EVEN HAS A CROWN and he goes around saying he is KING OF THE HOUSE..so am I raising a narcissist :thinking:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ iscream, and that’s exactly why most of these young women today have an overinflated sense of self-worth. :no:

• MsB2u

———————-
    I KIND OF FIGURED THAT

• Trendsetter

:tea:

• Betamax82

Millions of people dress their kids like princes and princess’s why can’t she

• Tt

Don’t know that it was custom made for her head- looks like someone is holding it on.

———–//1-
    Better than relying on a man to give you worth.

• Cubarican

Ion really care about the crown. What I dont like is putting little toddlers in heels. That is not good for their feet or alignment! They dont really eem have kneecaps yet!

———–//1-
    Better than relying on a man to give you worth.

EXACTLY! :yes:

• Cubarican

Better than relying on a man to give you worth.
    ____________________________________

WELP! :preach:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Pickachu Tran says:

I been waiting on my daily dose of BEYAKI HATE ALL WEEK SANDRA thank you

You’re welcome hun. :grill:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

lovezoe says:

Better than relying on a man to give you worth.

You must be a lesbian?

• MsB2u

———–//1-
    Better than relying on a man to give you worth.

by lovezoe on Jun 28, 2013 at 9:52 am
    ——————————-
    Amen

• anw_rootbeer

ughhhhhhh its too early!

• Smonae

Sandy

These little girl need to know their worth :yes:

• anw_rootbeer

I LOVE THESE PICS! precious!

• Smonae

lovezoe says:

Better than relying on a man to give you worth.

You must be a lesbian?

:dead:

• KK76

I’m sure it’s technically possible to raise a selfless rich kid, but I don’t think anyone would be surprised if she turns out to be a narcissist. Anyhoo, what a cute little dress!

The older beyonce gets..the lighter she gets :thinking:
    JUST AN OBSERVATION

• anw_rootbeer

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Well and Lawd Zimmerman will get off
    —————————————
    I belive he will too…no reasonable doubt

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

And yet some of you women have boyfriends or husbands just so your girlfriends won’t think no man wants you. I guess that’s not giving you self worth? :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Better than relying on a man to give you worth.

You must be a lesbian?
    __________________________

HOLLERING :wail:

:cloud:

• Yardgirl

Morning Miss Sandra and Roses!! :waves:

We have to tell our children they are worthy at a young age because people are going to do their best to tear them down starting as young as elementary school. And by people I am saying the white people who I had to put in check quite often on my son’s behalf :coffee:

And them not knowing is why so many of them are in the strip club, abusive relationships, joining gangs and just being unproductive in society.

I feel you can know your worth and not be conceited.

Didn’t Tiny name her son King? I’m sure she is raising him to think of himself as one. People name their kids Prince. :shrug: is this rule only for the male species?

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

ALL little girls are princesses to their parents so what’s wrong with Blue being that to her parents Aunty :shrug:

Sandra- cute. Real cute.

• Smonae

Cubarican says:

____
    :cosign:
    I agree heels are only worn to Disney on Ice and other princess events, I do keep a change a shoes tho

————–
    ::coffee:

• sugaboo

blue cant with aunty hating her parents
    every little girl is a princess in her parents eyes

• Cubarican

Self worth & Self Esteem. Key words = SELF.

__________________________

Hmmm some women are like that I wont disagree with you there. I been single going on 3 years NOW and folks starting to look at me like :huh: WELL WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?

I think thats where the pressure comes in. Then some women dont like to be alone. They dont know how too. :shrugs:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Cubarican says:

Self worth & Self Esteem. Key words = SELF.
    —————————

:cosign: Folks need to stop relying on others to give them something they need to earn themselves

• MsB2u

LAnd yet some of you women have boyfriends or husbands just so your girlfriends won’t think no man wants you. I guess that’s not giving you self worth?

by Sandra Rose on Jun 28, 2013 at 9:57 am
    —————–/——
    :tape:

• mrsloveleigh

Or she just thought it was cute :shrug:

iscream says: Didn’t Tiny name her son King?
    Wouldn’t that be considered giving him an overinflated sense of self worth? Are they not consider narcissistic?

• Lodak

Isn’t that a King’s crown? :coffee:

• lovezoe

Sandra how’s your self-esteem? Other popular bloggers do meet and greets, yet you don’t. You have said you even turn down requests for events from your ATL besties. :coffee:

• Such A F’n Lady

I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. I tell my son he is a prince growing up to be a king daily. :shrugs: If we don’t tell our children this who will?

• Ni ni

She cant help but be one but no different from the rest of the kids from this generation…another spoiled brat who only cares about themselves. Anywhoo im bored with blue she stayed hidden to long. Im ready to see baby North now.

Ni ni says:

I was just about to say hell all these kids are spoiled including mines :tea:

• RegyBery

Um I am not feeling them prosti-tot heels that wrap around up to the thigh.

• Such A F’n Lady

Oh and I :heart: that picture of the dress. That’s cute. Almost makes me wish I had a little girl…almost. :coffee:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Didn’t Tiny name her son King?

——————————–

:tea: :kona:

• MsEducation

———————————————————————–

:tea:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

—————————————

LAWD guhl :no: C’mere let me fix you a drank :kona:

:tea:

• Caramel Rain

:lol: @ this post.. Perhaps if she had a tierra on instead of a crown, that would be more acceptable for a little girl. She’s not a KING :no: Ms. Rose, you never dissappoint.

prosti-tot heels

THIS. :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

lovezoe says:

My self-esteem is intact, hun. Other bloggers do meet and greets because they like that sort of attention. I don’t. I prefer quiet blogger brunches with just 1 or 2 bloggers at the table. :coffee:

• Caramel Rain

*tiara*

• lovezoe

Sandra- so what about the people that read your blog everyday? Nothing for them huh?

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Not to mention the whole lot of em in England calling themselves “King, Queen, Princes and Princesses” all because they killed a bunch of folks and took their land… :nono:

• FuturedocDonte

——–
    I’m still waiting on my brunch invite :coffee: I won it in a contest, remember? :yes:

• FuturedocDonte

Morning All :waves:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

————————-

I’ll be in ATL for Independence Day weekend :tea:

• lovezoe

Beyonce shows very few pics of her baby, yet to got some celebs that sell their baby pics to the highest bidder, wearing colored hair and being grown on TV.

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

————————-

:pray: I’m begging you guhl c’mere :kona:

Ya’ll HELP ME get her azz in the :kona:

• libra80sbaby

LibraBaby age 2 has a similar dress. Only paid $40 for it. :thinking: I wonder how much Bey paid for Blue’s. :tea:

• lovezoe

How long this trial supposed to last. Making me so nervous. Breaks my heart.

• http://nwmasssmedia.com So U Fancy Ha? Hehe Only U Think It

So your self worth can be overinflated? So you are saying you can think your more then what you are? I mean who’s to judge that? How can you tell someone there not worth what they think they are? I be smelling my shat all day everyday.. I’m conceited.. But I got a reason… Drops Mic –Free Remy Ma— never let a person make you believe your not worth it… It was already written long ago.. The minute you believe that, thats the moment you let your guard down and low self esteem creeps in… Always think highly of yourself and carry yourself in the same regard..

• Caramel Rain

************************

That right there! I hate when ppl say she attention whoring… If Bey was “like that” she woulda debuted her on Life and Style or People Mag to the highest bidder or on a show on VH1, MTV, E! *cough* Kimye

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

—————————————

LAWD guhl C’mere let me fix you a drank

by Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq on Jun 28, 2013 at 10:10 am
    —————-

:huh:

• lovezoe

Who watched the draft last night?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

FuturedocDonte says:

I’m still waiting on my brunch invite

I didn’t know you blog. :)

• libra80sbaby

from downstairs:
    The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

I aint doing shyt today
    ——————-

• Caramel Rain

I think SR is confusing self worth vs conceitedness.

There is nothing wrong with loving yourself and knowing your value but the Bible does preach against being too prideful and boasting.. Dont think you’re too arrogant b/c the Lord will strike you down a few notches and remind you of where your blessings come from

• SOTHERNGRL

@BOMB get Love azz cause its way to early on this nice FRIDAY morning Zoe

• Smonae

Hello Everyone :waves:

• Smonae

******

:rofl: I :love: ur font

• lovezoe

The witness on the stand is not here the defense lawyer.

• KyCakes

lovezoe says:

How long this trial supposed to last. Making me so nervous. Breaks my heart.
    ——————————————————————–
    Hey @lovezoe :hi:

Watching the live stream and good Lord they just played the 911 tape…
    That was clearly that baby screaming for help.. :no:

• FuturedocDonte

These bishes did not cut trial short to give some words from Mandela’s wife :cuss: This could have waited. She’s not giving an update she’s just talking

• lovezoe

Ky- even the witness on the stand bothered. Just breaks my heart. If Chaz get off…

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

———————

There is a special place in hell for Porky :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Caramel Rain says:

:applause:

• libra80sbaby

Lawd, I am so :bite: This :pigsfly: might actually get off. Or may only get manslaughter :no:

Looks like he will :tea:

Don’t shyt shock me with these southern states any more. Either way the good lord will handle it either way. I am going to continue to pray for Trayvon’s mother and Father, cause they both look like they have aged within a year and then you look at that damn butter ball sitting up in the court room :nono: talm bout he gained that weight from stress :rolleyes:

• lovezoe

Anyone see the tweet Lolo Jones sent about Rachel? Said she was gone use the court tape and our it out as a Madea Goes to Court DVD..

• KyCakes

Ok…Anyone else seeing this frequently?

I have a good majority of acquaintances on FB that are announcing “Hey, I’m a Grandma”….

These are chicks I went to HS with and I’m 35 y/o… :blink:

• libra80sbaby

:offtopic:

Who in the hell keep allowing Al “Rollerset: Sharpton to speak on behalf of black people?? :facepalm:

I wonder how Trayvon’s brother Jahvaris is DOING… you dont ever hear no one ta’mbout him

• Miany

GOOD MORNING!!! :waves:
    Jenie, Libra, lovezoe, Sucha, MsEducation, Regy, Caramel, Sandra, Bomb, Future, KyCakes, Smonae, Southern, MsB, Picka, kk76,kahmillion, iscream, nini, Lodak,anw, Cuba, Yardgirl, anyone else I missed (it wasn’t intentional) HAAAAAAPY FRIDAY!!

• libra80sbaby

:hi: Miany!!

• KyCakes

Hola Miany!

**********************************

the same ppl who keep allowing Jessie Jackson to speak on behalf of black ppl :coffee:

Hey Miany :waves: TGIF

• lovezoe

Well Paula Deen has been in contact with Jessie.

• KK76

:hi: Miany!

Jeez, even with 1/4 of her head showing that shole is Jay’s baby for real! Now the mama…. :coffee: I kid, I kid!

• Smonae

Mainy :hugs:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Miany :hi:

• libra80sbaby

lovezoe says:

Well Paula Deen has been in contact with Jessie.
    ——————
    I bet her azz wasn’t :cell: before this here nigrah scandal :nono:

• Miany

libra80sbaby says:
    ^^ the crackaz who made him the ‘black leader’ :tea:
    I got good reason not to fuggz with Al. Especially after his ole coonin azz came out in support of PD ole racist, sperate but equal restroom facilities, slavery wedding party, my black fried darka than black paper, my grandaddy murked himself when the slaves were freed, hog face azz

Look at Blue Boo. :love:

• KK76

@Ky- I’m 37, and everyone I went to HS with has prom aged kids or older. :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

I am SEW glad its Friday. A hearty hello to you all..well, some of you all. :hi:

• Miany

@Ky…ur 35 young to be a gma but believable. If chicks got preggars in HS age 16 or so her offspring would be at least 18,19 (depending on premie, etc.) If no one broke the chain/trend, that kid could very well make her 35 y.o. momma a grandma

• luVn_liFe…

MsB2U
    TREND
    BETA
    Tt
    CuBaPrincess
    And ERRYBODY else MorNiNG :wave:

@SANDriTA let BLU Be GREAT PLZ!

Well Paula Deen has been in contact with Jessie

:facepalm:

Luvyn :kiss:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Luvn :waves:

• luVn_liFe…

:huh:

MIANY :happy:

• OutsidetheBox

These are chicks I went to HS with and I’m 35 y/o…

Could be me. I just continually remind mine about the consequences of sex. :shrug: :hi:

The best time to have a kid is between 20-35 but you “could” have a kid as early as 10.

• Betamax82

Luvn :hi:

• Miany

oook soooo this talk a lot lady at work gone ask me what I think bout PD. I say a racist is a racist. I aint saying she deserves the media coverage but, I NOW KNOW she a racist so I wont be buying her shii and if I were a big company I’d drop her azz too cuz she offended a large portion of my consumer base…
    This biii gone tell me the plantation wedding wasn’t racist cuz its a diff between thinking something and doing it….
    so I gave her a nasty analogy… I told her that comment was stupid to say to me. There was a diff between THINKING something stupid and SAYING it to my face. Then I spun around and continued my work :tea: MIANY has 0 tolerance for the racists (those who THINK they’re down and those who aren’t)

• lovezoe

I was a month shy of 21, so I will be 37 with a prom aged kids.

KyCakes says:

Ok…Anyone else seeing this frequently?
    These are chicks I went to HS with and I’m 35 y/o…

:blink:

• Miany

:hug: LUVN How are you? I know yall got the fence done… What’s the next home improvement project??

_________

:lol: :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

I was a month shy of 21, so I will be 37 with a prom aged kids.

_______

Despicable. :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

WAIT!!! :stop: loloJONES was talkiN shyte bout msJENTieL and said @lolojones18h
    Rachel Jeantel looked so irritated during the cross-examination that I burned it on DVD and I’m going to sell it as Madea goes to court.

:hahaha: they dragged that bish for dear life lass nite!

“Maybe if @lolojones ever wins a race, we can burn it on DVD and title it “A Miracle!” Lmao! Y’all are crazy

@Luvvie16h
    Dragging @LoloJones ain’t difficult. It’s not like there are Olympic medals around her neck weighing her down so… (-_____-)

@TheReidReport Lolo Jones is an idiot. And will say anything to be noticed. She isa failed hurdler trying to have status

KK76 says:

@Ky- I’m 37, and everyone I went to HS with has prom aged kids or older

when im 37 my son will be a 19 year old college student soo :shrugs: IT IS WHAT IT IS…

• lovezoe

I can’t wait until they put Chaz on the stand.

• KK76

Hey Luvn :hi:

A whole lot of my classmates have grandkids. I’m the unicorn for not having any to them.

• Smonae

OTB & Luvn :waves:

• lovezoe

I was a month shy of 21, so I will be 37 with a prom aged kids.

_______

Despicable.
    ———-/–

My mom thought the same :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

WAIT!!! loloJONES was talkiN shyte bout msJENTieL and said @lolojones18h

they dragged that bish for dear life lass nite!

@Luvvie16h

*********************

:dead:

• OutsidetheBox

God willing we will be 34 and 18 and I will be 43 and done when the last one flies. :phew:

• luVn_liFe…

Miany says: How are you? I know yall got the fence done… What’s the next home improvement project??
    ~
    ~
    :phew: FAINTS at the thought :lol: shrubs went up for mre privacy,cause i EXPECT to be skinny dipping during these hot summer sticky nights :oops:

NEXT . . saltwater systeM :thumbsup:

:ghost:

• MsB2u

luVn_liFe..
    ———————
    :hi:

cause i EXPECT to be skinny dipping during these hot summer sticky nights

Ugh. So jelly. :lol: Gwan girl. :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

I will be 43 and done when the last one flies.
    ~
    ~
    GIrL. . One of em gonna fail to launch :( BE ready :smoke:

• lovezoe

They had one tweet saying they should get a video of Lolo crying and call it a Trey Songz video.

• libra80sbaby

Miany says:

libra80sbaby says:
    ^^ the crackaz who made him the ‘black leader’
    —————-
    :hahaha: :dead:

• luVn_liFe…

@CommercialMommy1m
    @lolojones I just read your bio #toughchildhood I guess the victim became the bully, huh? #shame

@Originale_Pink3m
    @lolojones as time passes on you keep sticking your foot further down your mouth.It doesnt help U anywhr else

• libra80sbaby

When I’m 37. My oldest will be 20 :tea:

• libra80sbaby

:hi: LUVN

• Miany

cause i EXPECT to be skinny dipping during these hot summer sticky nights
    Ugh. So jelly. Gwan girl.
    ^^ :lol: I’m jealous too. ENJOOOOOOY!!!

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

——————————–

The Twitta ain’t shyt :ghost:

• libra80sbaby

:hi: Hello to ALL roses. whether I e-fuggs with you or not :rollseyes:

LuVie stop me from stalking viewing Lebron’s Instagram. :cry:

FYI, Savannah one bad a$$ girl! -Lebron James

:wallslide: :rofl: <–tantrum

• luVn_liFe…

@Susie__QZ17h
    Jokes obviously aren’t your forte… Focus on clearing those hurdles & shutting the **** up. @lolojones

“@Zeralyn: @lolojones that’s why you ain’t never won nothing but light skin struggle.”

GIrL. . One of em gonna fail to launch BE ready

:eek: Where they gone live? :no: I done already planned the downsizing. :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

@BiZZle . . Why what is Vanna B doing?? lol

• Miany

FYI, Savannah one bad a$$ girl! -Lebron James
    ^^ his :love: for Savannah makes me love the personality side of him more :heart: #TeamUglySessi

• luVn_liFe…

OutsidetheBox says: Where they gone live? I done already planned the downsizing.

~
    ~
    MMkaY;ReMeMber I was in a condo;downsized just in time for College living
    :no: chillle . .

• Miany

@libra…all that I said was in joking manner but all TRUE. Can you imagine folk STILL don’t recognize ha as racist after all that??? :nono: NOT IIII

Ugh. Dont remind me @Mia. :heart: :lol:

• libra80sbaby

Miany says:

@libra…all that I said was in joking manner but all TRUE. Can you imagine folk STILL don’t recognize ha as racist after all that??? NOT IIII
    —————-
    When ppl show you who they are…BELIEVE them!!

• OutsidetheBox

Father guide your chirren cause baybay :no: I aint right.

:lol: @LuVie I need a Cliff to my Claire. I bet all their kids went off to Hillman. :nun:

• Nakeya_j

#TeamUglySessi
    ——-
    :dead: I’m not, and I can’t

• Miany

:newpost:

Why what is Vanna B doing?? lol
    _______

Getting loved. By my intended. Her betrothed. :cry:

• flsun99

Aren’t all kids narcissistic to a degree? It’s all about them and the world revolves about them.

• MsEducation

Happy Friday Miany!!!! :yahoo:

• Lady_L

MsB2u says:

——————————-
    I hate talking about people’s children. Even if they have parents you hate, I just think it’s low to talk about innocent children, they have absolutely nothing to do with how you feel about their parents. Tiny’s son name is KING, his father calls himself the King of the south, but noone sees anything wrong with that…SMH. If Bey was such an attention whore, how come she is not doing a Reality Show and putting her life on blast like some of these “other’s?” with all of the people throwing such much HATE against her and her family and child, I would keep my child hidden too….