Celebrity Style: Solange Knowles Wearing Mary Katrantzou

Solange Knowles wearing Murano dress by Mary Katrantzou

Musician Solange Knowles performed live in an intimate setting at ‘Better Days’, an art bar installation by Mickalene Thomas presented by Absolut Art Bureau at Art Basel on Wednesday, June 12, in Basel, Switzerland. Beyonce’s little sister wore a ‘Murano’ dress and matching sandals by fashion designer Mary Katrantzou. The multi-coloured sleeveless cotton and silk blend ‘Murano’ dress features a contrast Aztec print, round neck, concealed rear zip fastening and black leather side panels (Solange’s dress doesn’t have the leather panels).

The ‘Murano’ dress retails for $1953.63, but it’s on sale for 20% off at Farfetch.com.
Photos: The Image Gate/Getty Images Europe and Farfetch.com

Solange Knowles wearing Murano dress by Mary Katrantzou

Murano dress by Mary Katrantzou

• Celebrity Style: Beyonce Knowles-Carter
  • Celebrity Style: Tameka “Tiny” Harris wearing CÉLINE
  • fanMAIL: Celebrity Style Rasheeda
  • Celebrity Style: Solange Knowles

150 Responses to “Celebrity Style: Solange Knowles Wearing Mary Katrantzou”

This look is hideous :nono: sn: I just seen a video of some small black lil girls arguing and my god :no: it was awful, couldn’t even get through the whole video. Some folks should never ever bare children :sad: ever !

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Some folks should never ever bare children ever!

I totally agree. Hopefully President Obama will resolve the hoodrat breeding problem when he becomes America’s first dictator in 2016. :coffee:

Betamax82 says:

Ion like all that print but the shoes look like they might be cute

Miany says:

I kinda like the dress… I’d prefer if it stopped halfway between knee cap and ankle.

Betamax82 says:

__________________________________

Sandra please :stop: it cause all hoodrats aren’t bad mothers

The ‘Murano’ dress retails for $1953.63,

Yeah right :tea: hideous dress …. hideous, this look is wayyyyyyy over my head this time :no:

Lady_L says:

I actually love the dress,I like the shorter straight version, but I like Soloange’s also…

gellybean says:

i dont love this look, but it fits her style and her hair is beautiful. Her style has evolved so much, i think she’s wayyyyyyy more stylish than Beyonce and idk when, how, or why the hell that happened…but kudos!! she’s one of my favorite celebrities to style watch now. =]

MetroAtlMrs says:

The shorter version of the dress is cute. I love playing with different patterns and prints which is why I appreciate Solange’s style. Maybe if her skirt was floor length and the neck showed a little more skin I’d like her dress more…

RoyalLuv3 says:

that dress looks like it belongs on my dinner table. I have a runner that looks like the sides of the dress on it now.

Guilty of liking the short version of the dress.

flsun99 says:

I like the dress on her. Would I wear it, probably not. I like Solo. She can rock almost anything.

MoniquetheGeek says:

:heart: Solange

Betamax82 says:

__________________________________
      Sandra please it cause all hoodrats aren’t bad mothers

Chile after seeing that video I am at a loss of words :no: shyt was unreal :no: Lord have mercy these children need serious and I do mean serious prayer ……… I wanted to come through the screen

NaijaGal says:

the dress is cute…the price is trifling and ugly

I dont like the hair or the dress… SORRY SOLO u lost me on this ONE. But Im glad embrace the black queen that she is unlike her sister :coffee:

dont come fo me STANS :karate:

Milky says:

I like the dress and shoes, but not together.. To busy maked me dizzy…

#makes

them toe hanging off a cliff too :tea: doing this >>>> :waiting:

Just Looking says:

My comments would be Farfectched to say I LOVE THIS GET UP.

I have a question, a serious one, no shade intended.

Why do ppl act like Bey is so beautiful and Solo is so unattractive when they look so much alike. The only difference I see is that Bey is more Glam Squad and Solo is more Mother Earth.

* :pray: This doesn’t go like my A$AP Rocky question*

renegadesince1985 says:

I like the original version of the dress better. I think if Solange’s was a shorter like a skater dress, it would have been cuter. I love the print though.

MzDimplez1123 says:

I have a question, a serious one, no shade intended.

* This doesn’t go like my A$AP Rocky question*

because bey has the platinum blonde weave and the lighter foundation. Solo is more natural. Take all the glam away from BEY and you have SOLO. EVEN though I think solo is more naturally beautiful then bey.

San says:

Yea sorry I don’t like this ish AT…ALL :nono:

MzDimplez1123 says:

I have a question, a serious one, no shade intended.
      * This doesn’t go like my A$AP Rocky question*

She looks exactly like Be :yawn: ce to me :yes: But I think they are both beautiful :shrugs: never really heard people say Solonge was unattractive :thinking:

Plus bey (since the nose job) appeals more to yt folks. So of course they will think she is the BEAUTY QUEEN of the family

San says:

—————-
      :tea:

MetroAtlMrs says:

@Dimplez Every time I see Solange I ask myself the same question. B usually hides her big ears and obviously she’s had some work done. Maybe that’s why…

San says:

never really heard people say Solonge was unattractive
      ———
      Me neither, moreso talk about her hair

Just Looking says:

YO – Pretty Eyes you get my SMS.

There is a severe storm here it seems my SMS are not going through….

Im LaTe BUT Sandrita did you do an update pn 2Chainz,Getting robbed :shock:
      Just watched the VIDEO :no:

San says:

never really heard people say Solonge was unattractive
      ———
      Me neither, moreso talk about her hair

Now I have heard people say stuff about the hair :tea: but Bey and her look a lot alike :yes:

San says:

But Im glad embrace the black queen that she is unlike her sister

dont come fo me STANS
      ————
      That’s like asking them to come for you

Milky says:

So who believes steebie murried joshua :kona:

flsun99 says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

I have a question, a serious one, no shade intended.

* This doesn’t go like my A$AP Rocky question*
      ***********************

I’ve wondered the same thing. They look A LOT ALIKE! You described them perfectly. Glam Squad and Mother Earth.

So who believes steebie murried joshua
      _________________________

I thought gay marriage wasn’t recognized in GEORGIA :shrugs:

Smonae says:

Solo can pull damn near anything off. The dress is different and cute to me :yes:

I have officially not smoked for 2 weeks :tea: yes dammit I’m proud …. this is the longest I haven’t smoked since pregnancy and I have no cravings :woot:

Smonae says:

Pickachu :hahaha:

So who believes steebie murried joshua

Josuah :hahaha:

San says:

@Jenie, you smoked what? :waiting:

Wonders where has my Diva sis been :thinking: haven’t seen her font lately

Just Looking says:

jeniefrumdabloc – Congrats my sista. That is worthy to announce. Please keep up the good work.

Now were you smoking crack, weed or cigs. :think:

:hug: :kona:

MzDimplez1123 says:
      I have a question, a serious one, no shade intended.

* This doesn’t go like my A$AP Rocky question*
      ^^ They look alot alike. Same features. I think Bey just has a softer face shape??? Either way there was A LOT of shade thrown Soloanges way when she came out. They talked bout her like the ugly duckling…yall don’t get it twisted Solo is glam tooo. She’s more like toned down don’t let trends direct her but, fresh faced makeup or not she surely does get glammed I mean her dress is $1953.

Milky says:

They claim to have gottrn married in puerto rico. Is it legal there :thinking:

@ Looking…I got it and replied. :hug:

@ Everyone that replied to my post….I have heard a lot of ppl say Solo isn’t as pretty as Bey. I’ve seen the poor girl ripped! Comments like: It must be hard for her to look the way she does when she has a sister that looks like Bey. I’ve just never understood it. The biggest difference I see between them is body type.

MsB2u says:

So who believes steebie murried joshua
      I do

MissHarlem says:

:love: Solo. I woulda liked to see that dress shorter as stated

MZ thats a no brainer to sane minded folks they look a lot alike :shrug:

San says:

@Jenie, you smoked what?

Blacks :sad: got hooked on them after I stopped smoking budd….. hard habit to kick …. but god >>> :nun: and my allergies

goat76 says:

Are we talking beauty(face) or we talking fine(body)??

Solange is BEAUTIFUL! :yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I have officially not smoked for 2 weeks yes dammit I’m proud …. this is the longest I haven’t smoked since pregnancy and I have no cravings
      ^^ :applause: Good JOB!! I think the first week is the worse(like first three days for me) …I hope you’re all smooth sailing from here. No cravings, no nothing

Milky says:

They claim to have gottrn married in puerto rico. Is it legal there

:nono:

San says:

———-
      That was just ignorance right there

MissHarlem says:

:lol: it took me a min to figure out who the hell is steebie and joshua. Gotdamn LAHH

MzDimplez1123 says:

Must be a delirious stan saying that :blink:

San says:

Blacks got hooked on them after I stopped smoking budd….. hard habit to kick …. but god >>> and my allergies
      —————-
      :thumbsup:

@ Miany…I know she glams but, It’s far more toned down. I just used the descriptions I did because those were the easiest to get my point across. I didn’t mean to imply that she was homely or anything.

Smonae says:

:waves: Dimpz

:shrugs: I have no clue, ion think Solo ugly

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ^^ Good JOB!! I think the first week is the worse(like first three days for me) …I hope you’re all smooth sailing from here. No cravings, no nothing

No cravings at all :shrugs: but the first 3 days was hard :yes:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Harlem – :hug: I always wanted to know, how you had so much info, but didn’t want to pry. That’s for sharing about your mother. Give a :hug: for me.

GOAT I have a question for you :waiting:

NAIJA please tell me you watch Golden Sisters on OWN :pray:

HARLEM! :hug: :kiss:

Good morning gorgeous!

I wanna leave this office to go get food but its 100 degress outside :wail: I step one foot out da door i burst into a sweat :wail:

Apparition says:

Bey is prettier. That’s not to say ol girl is ugly though.

goat76 says:

MissHarlem says:

GOAT I have a question for you
      —————-
      What’s up?

scandalous1 says:

she is so not relevant…

:wave: Hey Smonae!

Does anyone else here watch I’m Married To A…..?

Just Looking says:

@Jenie – You know I’m messing with you :hug: Everybody has had a vice.

Seriously mine is hot bread. Can’t stop eating hot rolls, I’ll quit for a couple days, then I’m back on the bandwagon. Something about putting butter on them and getting them out the oven…..The kids are now addicted.

Hey folks :yahoo:

I like the print of the dress.

The end.

Not with them shoes tho.

The sequel.

MissHarlem says:

JUST :hug: girllll I been goin through it with her since ’99 she got a kidney in Miami in ’05. So I sat with her durin dialysis (when I could) talked and made relationships with her drs etc kno about lab days so this is a constant battle. She is a volunteer (just got an award for volunteer of the year :danban: ) and we are TIGHT with our donor fam. Girl I know the struggle :kiss:

MzDimplez1123 says:
      ^^ I got ya… I knew exactly where YOU were coming from, your examples were great. I was just pointing that make-up tidbit out based on the stuff others say about her (I too have heard/ read the shade directed at her) They make it seem like she’s some homely eye sore compared to her sis.

@Dimpz is that the show where the twins was fawking the same dude :eek:

Just Looking says:

@Jenie – You know I’m messing with you Everybody has had a vice.

This is true :kiss: :hug:

:hug: MamaHarlem

MZ :kiss: my booski

@dimpz I di. Ole boy wit the twins :hump:

So which one is the wife betwixt Stevie and Justin? :shrug:

Congrats on the dysfunctional azz marriage they gonna have.

Miany says:

god is good. I successfully made it through the conversation without telling the man anything nasty. My reward is I will retain my position.
      I threw him some shade (WELL…may god bless YOOU) Ion think he noticed my sarcasm. Yall will be glad to know the ol perverted azz fugg boy has an appointment to see the judge and I’m sure he will be ejected from our great nation :biggrin:

:hug: DUBB

GOAT any new chicks…weekend is almost here and my toys is gettin overtime

@ Dubbs & Milky….Yes! That one! I watch that shyt every week like. :huh: :blink:

Did those dummies, the twins, really think their parents were gonna approve of that mess? Poor Amanda, what the hell wrong with her she would even sign on to play 2nd fiddle? Hell, what’s wrong with her sister that she would ask? If nothing else, I guess they know for sure that dude likes their look. :lol:

NaijaGal says:

Big Sister Gorgeous One so lovely to behold…when this bud grows up Imma be just like you…hot and fresh, bread :hug:

*no I haven’t watched Golden Sisters but will record from here on out…it better be good :huh: *

@Milky…I was flipping channa’s and ranned up on that episode on accident. They mama was HURT behind that nasty shat they was pulling. Both parents. :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

I :heart: Solange. And I actually like her sister too. :yes:
      This dress is different…I like it though. Solange is planted in the fashion game. :yes: She stays just ahead of the curb at all times. Two thumbs up.

Just & KY – thank you!
      Just you gotta catch me after I hand him over to you to hold. I’m good for disappearing to another room real quick for 10 minutes. :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

==============================
      what kind of job do you do? I know it’s some kind of immigration stuff…you work for immigration attorneys?

@ Kay…Is little man calm? He really looks like it.

Milky says:

@dimpz his parents were cool. :rofl: @them playin rock paper scissors to see who gets to :hump: him for the night.

NaijaGal says:

================================
      so the chit is real? when I saw it I refused to believe they weren’t actors :wtf: you and your twin knowingly sharing dyck…yuck

The twins daddy was an OG. He was like oh well ole boy gatz to go…HE is the prollem…lets eat

FuturedocDonte says:

Anybody else read all this and scroll back up like :huh:

Milky says:

@dubb thats how u came across it. Me lookin at the show :facepalm:

I like the topb art ONLY. JCP has nice prints by an African designer but I forgt his name.

Fun fact: Just saw that white babies are dying more than other races, News just in today :tea: #interesting #itwasonthecaptivatescreengoogleit

New Girl,Son,KC,Jenny, Dub, all yall azzes Good Morning Vietnam. :waves:

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: Tasia, Fanny, Looking crazy at concerts…Fatasia you ripped the HELL OUT WITHOUT ME!

You got my 9.99 use it wisely, and don’t give non of it to no whack arse Tmobile, Cricket, Verizon, AT&T or Straight Talk Rep.

#thatsall….

#RANDOM

# I came across it.

KayCeiSoul says:

Just Looking says:

@Jenie – You know I’m messing with you Everybody has had a vice.

*****************************

Just…have you had that bish Sister Schubert’s rolls?
      Everytime I look at that bish on the bag with all that Aquanet molding her hair into that wop I want to punch her in her back for making those rolls.
      Dome made my life a livin’ hayle.

*sangin’* “TOUCH!!…Touch me Lord Jesus.”

:dead: @dtts fun fact.. :kiss:

MissHarlem says:

Damn I wanted to see the epi with the twins.

NAIJA 3 sisters who is old biddies who tell it like it IS and be cursing at each other. Went to Vegas to do it up :lol: when Im a senior citizen I will be LIVING hunty

Just Looking says:

Just…have you had that bish Sister Schubert’s rolls?
      Dome made my life a livin’ hayle.

*sangin’* “TOUCH!!…Touch me Lord Jesus.”
      :cry: :sad: Yes, this is the reason for my addition. HELP ME!!!!!!

goat76 says:

DUBB
      GOAT any new chicks…weekend is almost here and my toys is gettin overtime
      ———————–
      Nah, I ain’t been up on any new chics. I went back old skool(not too old tho) Mya G, Sinnamon Love, Kapri Styles, and a couple more.

Cooking,

My cousin in CA just got the call for his kidney last week. :yahoo: He flew out to FL this wkend. :nun: Thank you Lord!!! :bow:

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – Be up tonight….folding clothes. Talking energy with SG?

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – WHAT!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, this is awesome. I was in BAWLING yesterday, when that lil girl got the approval for her new Lung.

:happy: :nun: :woot:

*Tasia church hands* WE LOV EIT TOO!!! :headphones:

MissHarlem says:

GOAT you went old school fa real :yes: I remma when Mya G was new :facepalm: Kapri has beefcakes now :wail: guess I will dig in the crates lol

:heart: Solange. Love those shoes. Love.

:hug: @ New Girl

@ Naija…Yeah it’s real. There’s like a new set of odd couples every week. Normally there are two couples per episode but the twins episode only focused on them.

@ Dubb and Milky……The twins’ parents were right though. ION think Amanda is thinking in terms of how is this gonna work if Val(?) decides she wants HER man all to herself. I got the impression that Val was the more mature twin and Amanda was the fun one. His ass was getting the best of both worlds.

Tink Tink says:

Just…have you had that bish Sister Schubert’s rolls?
      Dome made my life a livin’ hayle.

*sangin’* “TOUCH!!…Touch me Lord Jesus.”
      Yes, this is the reason for my addition. HELP ME!!!!!!
      ______________________________________________________________________
      My aunt blames me for her addiction to those rolls. I bought it during a family dinner over 5 years ago, and until this day she eats about 2 pans a week.

SON :2dance:

No :smoke: for me in over a mo. And ion like liquor like that :wail: I sued to :shrug: Ehhhh

Milky says:

@dtts that is wonderful. All praises :pray: for ur cuz and that lil girl thst got hers.

Just Looking says:

“Tyrone” called his daughter a greedy heifer cause she ate the last one. I hope them rolls don’t cause no further problems. :facepalm:

Miany says:

@Naija, good morning …I work with the immigration attorneys but, I don’t work for the actual law offices. I’m actually just an ICE contractor. I mainly work with the agents, mnake sure everything they put together is ready for the removal proceedings. This morning I came into the office we were short staff and I had to talk to the lil pedo directly (lord knows all I wanted to say is I’m praying the moment you land in Mexico the grace of god brings a dog to chew off your sausage and vomit it into your mouth)

goat76 says:

MissHarlem says:

GOAT you went old school fa real I remma when Mya G was new Kapri has beefcakes now guess I will dig in the crates lol
      ————
      If I find some time this weekend(Usually like 3 or 4 in the morning) I’ll look for who’s new and hot. Damn! I just realized today was Thursday, shat, I’ll check it out before the game comes on tonight. I’ll report back with my findings in the A.M.

:cell: Imma be rubbing elbows with some real folks tonight :yes: Cooking.

I saw Fannie on that cruise last yr and she got DOWN :fannielipquiver: :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

Tink – that’s how it started for me.
      *Stands up, my turn to share at the SSA (Sister Schubert’s Anon)mtg.*

“It was one cold Thanksgiving afternoon. All of the family was there.
      The turkey was dressed, and smoking on the table. When suddenly, Mother turned around from the stove with gloved hands holding a silver pan, filled with little stuck together, buttered golden nuggets.
      I took one. It burned my fingers. I bit it and blacked out.”

For the rest of the story, send a few pans to my p.o. box. :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

:hide: just yall fonting no weed is makin me nervous :bite: LMAO

Milky :kiss:

OTB *sweaty eskimo kiss* : hahaha:

JMO says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Anybody else read all this and scroll back up like
      _________________________________________________________

:ashamed:

Ty says:

:dead:

Morning Roses & Thorns :wave:

:waves: @ CHEF JMO

MissHarlem says:

GOAT why you think I asked you the weekend is almost here :lol: my time is around 1 or 2 in the am. After the game I will also check *break* (like we was in a huddle)

MissHarlem says:

KAY :lol: you got issues boo

What Ya’ll having for lurnCH???
      Im staviNG need some ideas :(

Ty says:

I like the dress but it needs to be altered :thinking: but $2k :nono: I think I saw something similar at Ross :coffee:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ JMO aka future buring in in kitchen too.

Cooking 15 cooking sessions.
      screen. yahoo .com /chow – ciao

Your are welcome in advance :winky:

Just Looking says:

@Lunv – Just drank a bottle of water and orange. May have a small salad later.

Milky says:

:whistle: im so iseedeecee culledge!!

goat76 says:

MissHarlem says:

GOAT why you think I asked you the weekend is almost here my time is around 1 or 2 in the am. After the game I will also check *break* (like we was in a huddle)
      —————-
      I’m thinking it was Friday for some reason.

“*break* (like we was in a huddle)” I literally LOL

Just Looking says:
      – Just drank a bottle of water and orange. May have a small salad later.
      ~
      ~
      :crying:
      GAWT!!
      im SICK OF it!!1 I need somethin GOOD and heavy,when i leave here Ima go straight home to FINISH this stain today,Its a must.Weve been working til 8-9PM at night and its too late to eat.
      :mad: I need some food
      this piece of multigrain\pny butter is NOT GONNA SUffice tuhday!!!

Miany says:

@Luvn.. I’ll be having some lasagna.. I made a pan of lasagna last night that’ll have ALL of yall like no carbs???? MAAAAAN #FuggYoDiet :kona:

JMO says:

@Just Hookin, I made this tasty Sangria the other day, thanks to Pinterest … I felt like Emeril in the kitchen!! :yahoo:

… well, kinda :lol:

Miany says:
      :eek: I’ll be having some lasagna.. I made a pan of lasagna
      ~
      ~ION Eat lasagna but sure sounds Goot right NAH! :crying:

:rofl: :lol: Nothing like Homemade Lasagna

Chef JMO :rofl:
      Son put one in the air for me :ghost: #withthesmokecomingouttayanose :)
      Ty *staying alive finger in the air pose* :rofl:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I just love dresses…and that one Solange is wearing is gorgeous! :love:

Man I tell ya… :tape:

GOAT :lol:

SON I will…everyday just for you

Whewwww Whew. Rose hold the line! :cell:

Halleluyahhhhhhh :yahoo:

JMO says:

@DTTS & Dimpz, we should have a birthday lunch soon … Just in case yall forgot, it IS this Saturday :coffee:

Miany says:

lol… @Luvn & Jenie my inner fat girl made me make that. smh…..I’ve been tryna surpress the biii but lately she been having me like :pizza:
      :hide: at least it’s a small portion size and I got veggies on the side??

:newpost: yall

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

I have a question, a serious one, no shade intended.

PEOPLE ON HERE TEND TO FORGET ALL OF THE NEGATIVE THEY HAVE THROWN SOLANGE’S WAY. I REMEMBER THE ORLANDO JONES COMPARISONS, THE FUNNY LOOKING CHILD COMMENTS, THEY SEE WHY SHE WAS THE BASEMENT BABY…..AND THE LIST GOES ON….