Jay Z Beyonce TI and Tameka attend 4040 Club 10th Anniversary

Rap stars, actors, wealthy socialites, reality TV stars and professional athletes joined rap mogul Jay Z and his wife Beyonce to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Grand Opening of Jay Z’s 40/40 Club and Sports Bar in NYC on Monday, June 17. Sharply dressed stars attending the shindig included rapper T.I. and his wife Tameka Harris; singers Maxwell, Adrienne Bailon, Kylie Minogue and Jessica Sanchez; women’s tennis superstar Serena Williams; NY Knicks star Amare Stoudemire and his wife Alexis Stoudemire; and Jay Z’s recent sports signees Robinson Cano and Victor Cruz, among other celebrity elite.

Jay Z and Beyonce attend 4040 Club 10th Anniversary

The popular sports bar, which opened on June 18, 2003, has seen its share of bumps in the road. The bar has been hit with lawsuits from both patrons and employees, and it was shut down in 2012 by the city of NY for health code violations. The bar closed down for 6 months in 2011 for a $10 million facelift.

Robert Kraft and Jay Z attends 4040 Club 10th Anniversary

Missing from the star-studded affair was Jay Z’s bestie and Beyonce’s crush, President Barack Obama. He is in Geneva with his wife, Michelle Obama, and their children attending the G8 Summit along with other world leaders. Jay Z is pictured above right schmoozing with Kraft Group CEO Robert Kraft.

Victor Cruz and Elaine Watley

NY Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz and his baby mama Elaine Watley attend Jay Z’s 40/40 Club 10th Anniversary in NY.

Amare Stoudemire attends 4040 Club 10th Anniversary

Amare Stoudemire and his wife Alexis Stoudemire attend the 40/40 Club 10th Anniversary on Monday, June 18.

Photos: Ben Gabbe/Getty Images and Wireimage.com

137 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Jay Z, Beyonce, T.I., Tameka Harris, Maxwell Attend 40/40 Club 10th Anniversary”

GellySammich says:

:rofl: idk who that is but that is NOT Serena

NaijaGal says:

:rofl: :rofl: that’s def not Serena, that’s that K Fox chick from hot 97…she does favor Serena though

ellySammich says:

idk who that is but that is NOT Serena

:ghost: rofl exactly !!!! Now you know Serena does not look that feminine :hahaha: :crying:

I miss wild haired Maxwell
    :whistle:
    whereever, whatever

:rofl: :rofl: :hahaha: everyone looks nice though jeez :hahaha:

Chile I love anything bout Maxwell, long hair, short hair it don’t matter. That man right there :yes:

Cubarican says:

Who is Jessica Sanchez, and why aren’t there mirrors in her casa?

Now you know Serena does not look that feminine
    ==========================
    :hater: :P

Milky says:

:wave: good morning all. Why jayz got on that too small azz suit :tape:

GellySammich says:

Now you know Serena does not look that feminine
    I was gonna say her face hasn’t been that soft since she was an infant but I thought that might be mean :ashamed:

everyone looks nice though
    ====================
    Bethenny Frankel :eek:

beyonce looks OFF…. Maybe its that dehydrated azz blond, no earrings and those dead eyes.

TINY HAS A WONDERFUL PERSONAILITY :tape:

GellySammich says:

=/ I think Bethenny just looks like she’s ready to go. Poor little rich girl is going through a lot these days (no for real she is).

Cubarican says:

Yeah Bethenny needs a sammich and a case of ensure.

Trendsetter says:

Good Morning Roses

VICTOR CRUZ baby mama JUST CANT GET IT RIGHT :smack: I still like her basic azz though

Trendsetter says:

Victor Cruz babymama needs a stylist stat!

Morning everyone! :waves:

Now about LAHHATL last night… Was Rasheeda right or wrong to tell her mama about Miss Kirk?

NaijaGal says:

Poor little rich girl is going through a lot these days (no for real she is).
    ============================
    ion like her…hope Jason gets full custody

VICTOR CRUZ baby mama JUST CANT GET IT RIGHT
    ============================
    her fit, those white shoes, is pretty messican to me…what the problem is

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Tiny is giving me Ariel.

:ghost:

Now you know Serena does not look that feminine
    ==========================

:lol: :kiss: Chile I just seen photos of Evelyn’s gash from Chad’s head bunt and :eek: dude forehead must be sharp :no:

NaijaGal says:

Was Rasheeda right or wrong to tell her mama about Miss Kirk?
    ===============================
    Rasheeda is wrong for going with this fcuk chit storyline

FuturedocDonte says:

I started reading the article like… Awww auntie ain’t throwing now shade.
    By time I got here —> “Jay Z’s bestie and Beyonce’s crush, President Barack Obama” awww chit here we go :popcorn: :hahaha:

Chile I just seen photos of Evelyn’s gash
    ===========================
    saw it too…a hot mess…don’t condone domestic violence…I still don’t like her ass…plus why is it being put out now :tea:

Morning everyone!

I dont see nothing wrong with it. But im the type who tells her mama everything. The thing is my MOTHER wouldn’t of said anything and gotten in the middle of it LIKE HERS DID, unless he was whopping my ass or something.

Chile I just seen photos of Evelyn’s gash
    ===========================
    ————————
    Show comes back on this summer. Ocho can’t seem to get right, maybe reminding folks why he in trouble.

Picka- kanye wasn’t in the short video. I think the video was a promotion of his album….somewhere along the lines of american psycho it said. :no:

Chile I just seen photos of Evelyn’s gash
    ===========================

Exactly !!!!! Why the photos surfacing now is just :no: But how that ninja head slit her shyt like that, ole drill head azz ninja…… :tea: calling him a tac head would be an understatment

GellySammich says:

ion like her…hope Jason gets full custody
    Did she do something? I like her from what I’ve seen of her. I actually thought Jason was kind of a nice butt hole.

Rasheeda’s mom should not have “stepped in” like she did and Rasheeda should not have allowed it. BUT, phony or not, Miss Kirk is all kinds of fawked in the head for ‘acting’ this way.

Evelyn’s gash was a nassy one. Funny how the angle of the camera made her forehead look even bigger. :no:

So who’s seen K-Mart’s newest commercial “Ship My Knickers”.

:tea:

Morning everyone!

I haven’t been watching this show, but from what I’m hearing he wants her to have an abortion :nono: she told her mom that :smack: unless she plan on divorcing that ninja, why :facepalm: Rasheedah must be desperate for a storyline :huh:

renegadesince1985 says:

Jessica Sanchez is the little girl that was runner up on American Idol last year…girl can SANG! I’m glad she’s getting some shine….she needs a stylist though :shrug:

Gelly cute gravie :love:

lovezoe says:

Jenie- that’s what I told hubby. That washer only scene when she was talking to her mother.

GellySammich says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

So who’s seen K-Mart’s newest commercial “Ship My Knickers”.

:tea:
    =/ I have. I don’t know why I was surprised to see a knicker actually in it. :no:

===============================
    did you ever watch her solo show on Bravo? she’s “damaged” and she’s been riding this so called “horrible” relationship with her parents into the ground…Jason comes from a ‘stable’ household with his mother and father still living…Bethenny had problems with them wanting to spend time with them as a family…just a lot of chit…she’s def business savy but cold to the heart

bnatural says:

Morning folks :waves:

It’s a combination of BBQ Wives promotion and Chad Johnson’s recent troubles that made this picture suddenly appear…..no matter my feelings regarding Evelyn, I cringed looking at that picture….he clearly hit her pretty hard to cause that type of gash on her head….

GellySammich says:

thanks Jenie :D

NaijaGal says:

ole drill head azz ninja
    ==================
    :ghost: you ain’t chit :hahaha:

lovezoe says:

:facepalm: and you know you be suprised how many women go back and tell their mother stuff :no: and then, next thing you know the couple living in bliss again, and your moms is still mad. :nono: dumb move !!

Rasheedah must be desperate for a storyline
    =====================
    :yes: even her homegirl from straight from the a said they sold their soul for a check

lovezoe says:

Jenie- I’ve done that. Learned my lesson. Unless Its something horrific, family always rock with family.

bnatural says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

So who’s seen K-Mart’s newest commercial “Ship My Knickers”.

————

I have….. :kona:

A.J. says:

Kylie Minogue is killing dem heaux in real life.

Good Morning Sandra!!! You ready for tonight?! :bball:

Naija hey beau :kiss:
    Gelly
    BNat
    Lovezoe
    Jenie :hug:
    Razzle Dazzle :hug:
    Picka Picka :yahoo:
    Milky :kiss:
    Cuban hey babe :waves:

Rasheedah must be desperate for a storyline
    =====================

:no: well hell she definitely couldn’t get Satan to buy her damn rapping :tea: she can kill that avenue :nono:

VDot says:

“ole drill head azz ninja”

_______________________________________

:thinking: Is Tiny doing the duck lip pose? Love Clifford’s smile :)

GellySammich says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

So who’s seen K-Mart’s newest commercial “Ship My Knickers”.

=/ I have. I don’t know why I was surprised to see a knicker actually in it.
    ————
    I laughed, I won’t lie… but it was wrong.

Cubarican says:

Mernin A.J :hi:

bnatural says:

A.J. says:

Kylie Minogue is killing dem heaux in real life.
    Good Morning Sandra!!! You ready for tonight?!
    Naija hey beau
    Gelly
    BNat
    Lovezoe
    Jenie
    Razzle Dazzle
    Picka Picka
    Milky
    Cuban hey babe
    ——————

Morning A.J. :hi:

:offtopic: Does anyone watch the Newlyweds show on Bravo??? I can’t be the only one.

:yes: Always

AJ my luv :kiss:

I learned my lesson about telling my mom so much… she pushed me to that point to where I almost disrespected her with some of the things she’s said about certain folks.

lovezoe says:

Just watched that Kmart vid, now I know why I don’t or won’t shop there.

Cubarican says:

I do bnatural, but haven’t seen the most recent one I dont think.

NaijaGal says:

Does anyone watch the Newlyweds show on Bravo??? I can’t be the only one.
    ===========================
    me, me, me, me I love that show…next week is the season finale and then we get to see who made it…the gays aren’t looking too good

Haven’t seen Kmart in a minute, :thinking: they closed all of em on my side of town

lovezoe says:

Bnatural- I do! Missed it last night. What happened. None of those couples yell longevity, especially the gay dudes and the Greek couple.

VDot says:

“ole drill head azz ninja”

_______________________________________

Is Tiny doing the duck lip pose? Love Clifford’s smile
    ————–
    You know, I’ve always wondered if she had something done to her top lip after she got her teeth fixed or if that’s just the end result because her mouth was shaped to how her teeth used to be. :think:

No wonder Rovell said “Any agent who isn’t scared of Jay-Z should have seen his entrance last night at his party. So many athletes are in awe of him.”

hrmm SEAN CarTa :tea:

Milky says:

@aj hey babes. How r u today? :kiss: :boobs:

A.J. says:

That fake Rolex watch skit made me spit my good wine out last night. Steven Jordan is a fool.

Karlie Redd in that skin-tight red dress at K. Michelle birthday bash looked like a full, dirty bag of garbage. Why was no-neck the only male there?

A.J. says:

How r u today?
    I’m always good seeing you early in the morning! :yes:

bnatural says:

——

I wish that we could have started talking about this show sooner….but I love it…

Last night Tina’s dad introduced his new girlfriend and they kept making out at dinner :hurl: you gotta look it up….

Anyway, John is the worst husband…and I feel sorry for their baby….Alaska finally did something romantic and we get to see it next week….
    Jeff and Blair have some major issues…sex and money…two things that drive couples apart

I’m sad that next week is the final episode :( but they also have the reunion show as well

for some reason those wigs with the bangs irritate the shyt outta me. Kmichelle please throw that wig away :no:

and JOSE looked like a GORGEOUS tranny last night. SHIM face was beat to the HIGH HEAVENS

NaijaGal says:

MILKY keep your boobs to yourself before I :shank: them off :tea: stick to the lipstick lesbians you’re used to mmmkay?

Party time knickers
    lazy knickers
    I got me some Dancin’ Knickahs *breaks out in jive dance* (white man)
    aww knickers please (black man)
    ship the knicers on a boat
    work knickers for the yard
    buy knickers right in kmart
    knickers for all occasion

Milky says:

@naija good mornin and chit t u too. How rude.

lovezoe says:

John is the worst! He is so disrespectful to his wife. Calling her big because she pregnant, YET when they were painting the baby room I saw a picture of him and he had abs. His sister is gets on my nerves. The way she acted at the baby shower was deplorable.

Alaska, I think he is cool. He’s just a say what’s on my mind, old school dude.

Tarz- Is soft.

Jeff and Blair :no:

lovezoe says:

People always think KMichelle start stuff, but old lady Red was wrong last night. Come in there giving her tea, cheap weave, and a diss CD. Come on.

GAGIRL87 says:

Beyonce looks gorgeous :love: I love that necklace I got mines from charming charlie!

Tiny looks like she’s attending another event :coffee:

Chile this granola bar just gave me life :yahoo: Sweet salty peanut by nature valley

Tiny looks like she’s attending another event
    __________________________

the lil Mermaid on ICE :coffee:

Milky says:

Lipstick lesbians :rofl: anyway… Why was erica lookin like prince at k’s party.

Jay Z is such a freakin boss. I’m just amazed by his accomplishments. I didn’t know he signed Hector.

NaijaGal says:

I want Alaska and Kim to work out…he’s starting to melt and they could be so good together

Jenie I love those!

I like the ones that have actual peanut butter in it. The creamy ones… we used to tear them things up in physics class

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Jenie I love those!
    Girl these dag gone things bout to eat me another one :pizza:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

Tiny looks like she’s attending another event
    __________________________

the lil Mermaid on ICE
    ————
    :stop: Don’t do it! :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Jenie babes :kiss:

@ Tran she just looks out of place :shrugs: , that red hair is pretty on her tho… GM :hug:

@ Naija :kiss:

I downloaded some new music for when mr razz gets here next week… :hump:

:tea:

lovezoe says:

NAIJA- I think the issue is they are both strongly independent and neither want to compromise. He can’t move to NY fulltime and she don’t want to move to LA. He’s used to mom cooking and serving him, but Kim don’t seem to be down with that. They do seem to be a good fit and love each other though. They just got to compromise a little more.

GAGIRL87 says:

I mean TI looking like people and Tiny over here looking like never mind :facepalm:

<—Gravie check…

But Ariel Black though??? :rofl:

bnatural says:

lovezoe says:

Alaska, I think he is cool. He’s just a say what’s on my mind, old school dude.
    Tarz- Is soft.
    Jeff and Blair
    —-

His sisters works my nerves too, she’s too involved in their relationship…I feel like JOhn and Kathryn should have waited before getting pregnant… :shrug:

nybrn2 says:

Victor Cruz is a cutie!!!

Nakeya_j says:

——
    No but her mom was wrong for thinking she can say whatever she wanted to, to Miss Kirk. If your daughter told you, ok cool. But who are you to say something to him and then poke him? Mind your business lady. (mind you my momma would of done that too, but I would of told her she was wrong) I just don’t think it was her place for all that. AND Rasheeda is still with him, so her momma cussed him out for nothing.

lovezoe says:

BNatural- Is Tarz’s wife pregnant? I know at the end of the other episode she was a week late.

Smonae says:

Gm ALL :waves:

Beyonce looks amazing all refreshed for her US tour :heart:

Speaking of the lil Mermaid, it will be on Blu Ray in October :woot: I have been waiting so long for this :cheer:

Smonae says:

I know Im late but is that really Serena, what did she do :shocked:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
    Exactly! Why did she bring that to the party for?! AND Red was HOT when Benzino gave K Michelle that gift!!! hahahahahahaha

Smonae says:

Really Jeniee

I need that in my collection :yahoo: Disney and that damn vault

lovezoe says:

Every man that Mimi knows she has a price. She can be bought. BMW, Bentley, Maybach I would not have taken a car from Stevie. She IS damaged and deranged.

Nakeya_j says:

——

I say had she never said anything, business would have been mind :tea: hell if ya need to spill the beans to someone go to a doctor, that way you want have the backlash. So hell the fallout is the fallout :shrugs:

Smonae says:

Really Jeniee

I need that in my collection Disney and that damn vault
    ——–
    You can always download it for free…. :kona:

AlluringlySweet says:

:hi: Good Morning, on topic: “everyone” looks nicr. Offtopic: Ariane messy as hell, Karlie low key shade, K (love her) needs Ativan but I woulda felt some kinda way too. Niko should gorilla glue a hat to his head and Mimi, sigh, must have a comfy seat on the bus.

Smonae says:

Really Jeniee
    I need that in my collection Disney and that damn vault

:yes: its available for pre-order on AMAZON :party: chile that is my favorite disney movie

Trendsetter says:

Nikko wants to be Steebie J so bad

————
    Be it that it may, Miss Niko was wrong for talking to her like she was his child. That was so disrespectful.

GAGIRL :kiss: hey beautiful

:steer: <— MiMi just renewed her pass by accepting that car. BUT where is Steebie's car and why doesn't he drive???

Smonae says:

Man but why did Nikko buy Mimi a fake Rolex :rofl:

I wonder why Baby Bop and Drewsey the Rainbow Flewsie wasn’t onthis episode. :think:

Smonae says:

Razzle Mimi done got off the train and back on the bus :hahaha:

lovezoe says:

Razzle- He was disrespectful, but I do agree Mimi is a very angry person. She like why everyone say I am angry, because YOU ARE!

Is Tarz’s wife pregnant?
    ====================
    she was pregnant but miscarried :(

lovezoe says:

I thought Mimi had her own car in the beginning of the season. When she was packing her bags at Stevie house. I guess she thought since she was the leading lady, she was supposed in every scene.

NaijaGal says:

I wonder why Baby Bop and Drewsey the Rainbow Flewsie wasn’t onthis episode.
    =========================
    it don’t even matter cause last night confirmed they were not needed

Nakeya_j says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

————
    ——
    No Mimi was disrespectful for inviting Steebie to the party in the first place.

lovezoe says:

she was pregnant but miscarried
    Aww. That is incredibly sad.

Smonae says:

@ RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

You can always download it for free…
    _________

I need the special edition with the packaging, I know Im weird like that when it comes to certain movies and albums :shrugs:

lovezoe says:

Nakeya- Mad disrespectful. Even more disrespectful to accept a car from your ex in front of your new man.

I don’t think many people on the cast want to do scenes with Baby Bop and em.

Yardgirl says:

Good morning Roses :waves:

The girl in red behind Beyonce is giving some serious side eye hating with a dose of hmmph! :winky:

Diva says:

*sneaks in* hey y’all. :wave:

She’s very angry… because she’s on guard and still hurt.

Smonae says:

Nakeya I agree,
    How u gone invite ur ex to the current mans viewing party. Then he gave her a gift that chitted on Nikko’s fake Rolo :hahaha:

chit scripted tho

:headphone: Brandy- Who Is She To You

FuturedocDonte says:

————
    ——
    No Mimi was disrespectful for inviting Steebie to the party in the first place.
    ——-
    :popcorn: ion watch LHH because my hotel don’t have that channel. But I know all the details messing around with y’all :lol:

Milky says:

The car steebie gave mimi looked alot like the one joshua was driving :thinking:

Smonae says:

LZoe

Anyone I missed :hi:

Nakeya_j says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

————
    ——
    No Mimi was disrespectful for inviting Steebie to the party in the first place.
    ————-

You’re very right. :rofl:

Diva says:

:wave: Smonae

SMONAE :hug: morning pretty lady

Milky says:

:hi: smonae

eastpointvet says:

jay bout that cheese for real he gonna have his own kraft slices soon

flsun99 says:

—————

Alaska seems a lil “sweet” to me.

NaijaGal says:

Alaska seems a lil “sweet” to me.
    ===================
    I know exactly what you mean but I could also see Kim knowing and being ok with it :tea:

:newpost: is up