Celebs Out & About: Serena Williams

Serena Williams

Earlier I incorrectly identified a reality TV personality as women’s tennis superstar Serena Williams. The real Serena was spotted arriving at the Burberry Prorsum show at Kensington Gardens on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 in London, England, where she will be the #1 woman’s seed at the prestigious Wimbledon grass court tennis championships. Wimbledon begins on June 24. Serena is a 5-time champion at Wimbledon.
Photos: Ben A. Pruchnie/Getty Images

• Morning Glory: Serena Williams
  • Morning Glory: Serena Williams By Request
  • Celebs Out & About: Serena Williams
  • Glamour France Interviews Solange Knowles
  • Photos Ben A. Pruchnie/Getty Images and Brad Barket/Getty Images

• NaijaGal

her and K Fox really favor…somebody might want to do some DNA testing…Serena looks just like her mom…I like that dress color

• Betamax82

Whoa she looks tranneish in that first pic :kona:

• http://instagram.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

i think she looks as nice as she can

• goat76

Wimbledon should be re-named to the “William’s Sistas Arena”

• I Run New York

I love the outfit and the look. She looks very well put together and yeah she definitely favors K. Foxx.

• goat76

NaijaGal says:
      Serena looks just like her mom

————————-
      All I see is her “still making babies at 70″ daddy.

• Milky

:rofl: sandra y the pic of her feet :kona:

• Mr.BluPhi

You didnt have to zoom in on those feet….

• Smonae

Serena just needs the right glam squad :yes: I hate those wigs on her :no:

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhh7R5B0ulZ6uuV7Z9 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

While I believe the shoes are too small, at least her feet ain’t beat.

I like that jacket she has on. SHe looks nice.

She knows she loves her weave…

• flsun99

Smonae says:

Serena just needs the right glam squad I hate those wigs on her
      ———–
      :cosign:
      I just don’t get how she has all that money and she doesn’t have the right people styling her.

flsun99 says:

Smonae says:

Serena just needs the right glam squad I hate those wigs on her
      ———–

———
      Maybe she wants to save her money and she doesn’t care to pay a person to do something she can do herself…still doesn’t mean she has to skip out on fashion though… :shrug:

• Caramel Rain

I understand that she’s an athelete but why does look soo.. soo.. hard? Most men dont wanna lay up with hard bodied, hairy, smelly gurl.. IDk..

but whatever… :shrug:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

She looks good in these pics even though her wig is crazy as usual. Hubby’s a butt man so when her bikin pics came out the other day I asked him what he thought of her. He said, she has a big azz, but it’s not human. He said she has an animal azz like a horse and he’s scared of her. :hahaha:

• AlluringlySweet

:heart: Serena

• AlluringlySweet

:shrug: Maybe shes just npt fashion consious like that, she makes her money off her skill on the court so being courted by the fashion mavens maybe aint her focus :shrug:

• lovezoe

She looks good.

She don’t ever need to show her feet :nono:

I like the last pics :tea: that still does not excuse that horrible wig, weave :nono:

• Milky

She needs a pedi. I cant stand chipped polish.

eastpointvet says:

i think she looks as nice as she can

:cosign:

• VDot

That wig is horrid *shudders*

<<<—— Why even show a close up of her shoes :sad:

AlluringlySweet says:

———-
      If she’s taking the time out to wear a new wig every other day, she should know what’s going on just by looking around :lol: . She just might not care.

• MSVALLDAY

Serena is looking much better these days, but I need for somebody to fix this chiles wigs. I got chicks on the block that can hook a weave up better than this and dis chick got cash. We getting there, but we still have a little ways to go.

Chile I just saw a trailer for some movie called the conjuring
      :hide: ain’t no way :nono: that movie looks scary as heyull

• Ty

Morning Roses & Thorns :wave:

Sandra is on a roll today huh…trying to keep up :pc:

Why does Jay have on that tight azz suit downstairs :shrug: I think it snaps in the crotch area like a onesie :no:

Serena and that Chaka Khan wig :nono: sometimes less is more

• lovezoe

I could not be on a jury that separated me from my family for weeks on end. They talking about that Zimmerman trial lasting weeks and jurors getting to see family maybe once a week.

• Who Dat

Vera Cosa looks nice here.

• MsB2u

Good morning everybody
      :waves:

• Smonae

:waves: Ty & Who Dat

Maybe she should see Kim Kimble or one of them stylist, I know she can do better :yes:

• Ty

goat76 says:

Wimbledon should be re-named to the “William’s Sistas Arena”
      :cosign: :trophy:

I hope Serena hasnt started messing with her face that looks like a new nose :smack:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Smonae says:

Serena just needs the right glam squad I hate those wigs on her

Most celebrities are insecure. You don’t have to buy expensive bags and shoes or wear weave and wigs just because you see celebrities doing it — unless you are insecure like they are. Their insecurity is the reason why they brag about what they have and waste money on expensive things that they don’t need. :yes:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

Serena looks good. Maybe she’s just like KANDI and instead of throwing away HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS a year on stylist she would rather pocket the money. THIS CHICK HAS PROPERTIES IN OTHER COUNTRIES TO MAINTAIN.

she can afford a better weave though NO EXCUSES, but I mean there are basic bishes with regular jobs spending 80% of they check on some damn VIRGIN Malaysian so whose REALLY winning :coffee:

• lovezoe

Ty & Who Dat

————-
      Kim Kimble need to find someone to do her wig.

• NaijaGal

================================
      jury pool is already tainted but I guess since it’s a high profile case I can u/s why they have to be sequestered

• flsun99

:offtopic:
      Did Joseline & Steebie J get married??

• NaijaGal

“William’s Sistas Arena”
      ==========================
      Althea Gibson & Arthur Ashe (RIP) hearts are full

• Ty

Yes and the cameras were there so we will it next season…they were in Puerto Rico :coffee:

• Smonae

U dont have to spend a lot of cash to look good. Hell I know plenty of chicks in the hood that can slay a wig, weave or your natural hair :yes:

Its just if u gone try to look cute & chick do it right

• Milky

Flsun99 thats what they say. If joshua was mad about the tv bought struggle mouth, I cant wait to see her reaction about the car.

• Smonae

lovezoe says:

————-
      Kim Kimble need to find someone to do her wig.

• Ty

:chase: Milky for struggle mouth

• NaijaGal

Did Joseline & Steebie J get married??
      ==================
      seriously doubt it…I think they’re playing it up

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

eastpointvet says:

i think she looks as nice as she can

Very classy shade :shade:

It was never my intention to desecrate the flag of the United States of America. I was shooting a video for a song off my album entitled “God Bless Amerika”/ The clip that surfaced on the Internet was a camera trick clip that revealed that behind the American Flag was the Hoods of America. In the final edit of the video you will see the flag fall to reveal what is behind it but will never see it on the ground. In most people eyes including my own who were raised in that environment, the Hood is the only America they know and the only America I knew growing up. I was fortunate from my God giving talents to escape the Hood and see the other beautiful places this country has to offer but most people who are born in that environment don’t get that chance. That’s their view of America. That was Dwayne M. Carter from Hollygrove New Orleans view of America. That’s who I’m speaking for in this song.
      ——————
      But what the fugg does people not getting to go outside the hood have to do with your dumb azz prancing around on the American flag even after you realized it hit the ground?

• lovezoe

I think it was probably an Eddie Murphy/Traci Edmonds situation.

• lovezoe

:newpost:

• Ty

@ Razzle Im so waiting on his azz to go away :coffee:

I even prepped his retirement album cover *looks at gravi* :rofl:

:lol: Ty, the fact that he said a camera trick…. :smack:

Please give that sh*t to him so he can go hide in a cave. :lol:

• http://www.diva706.onsugar.com Diva706

Auntie what kind of handbag is she carrying? I actually like it!

• BadNewzBiddy

I really like Serena. But she needs to be LESS concerned with wearing her own clothing line, and get a REAL stylist to hook up her million $ look. Some people like her because she seems basic. But trust..she’s not.

• BadNewzBiddy

And she makes too much money to be walking out the house in them Dollar Joe wigs! She could have a Brazilian girls HEAD sown on her own if she wants!

• tintin1979

lol at the feet.

• Way up in the trees live the Monchichis-Chi-chi-chi-Monchichi-Monchichi

I think Serena looks beautiful. Shes doing us Black folks very proud. Yall dont care tho. We shall never over come. Oh well…

• KSabrena

:no:

• trenee

I’ve always loved the Williams’ sisters and I still do, but, I’m not 100% with this but, hey, who the 3-4-5 am I to say how someone else should or could look…good for her!k

• Just Looking

:happy: Mon Chi Chii, it’s great seeing you this fine AM.

• Just Looking