Celebs Out & About: Tyra Banks, Nelly

Tyra Banks

Entertainment personality Tyra Banks was spotted leaving Lafayette Grand Café & Bakery in NYC with a mystery man. Tyra and her lunch date were seen sharing a joke as they left the restaurant together in NYC’s NoHo neighborhood.
Photo: Tom Meinelt / Splash News

Nelly

Country music star Nelly, center, performed onstage with Brian Kelley, left, and Tyler Hubbard of Florida Georgia Line during the 2013 CMT Music Awards Rehearsals Day 1 at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee on Monday, June 3.
Photo: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images

27 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Tyra Banks, Nelly”

MsB2u says:

i don’t think tara has on the right color makeup :no:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

DANG HOW TALL IS NELLY?

zurishay says:

Tyra and Lala are in the runnings for Americas worst calves…ewww

lovezoe says:

Country music star Nelly
    ——-
    :rofl: Couldn’t go no further.

GottaBigOne says:

I have seen Tyra looking better . . . The angle of the shot does not flatter her!
    (She is a Beautiful-Looking woman nonetheless AND we hope she can finally find some lasting LOVE!)

GBO

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

lovezoe says:

Country music star Nelly
    ——-
    Couldn’t go no further.
    ———————
    :rofl: See this is when it hurts to actually read the stuff Sandra post… :rofl:

MsLolo says:

She gelled down them baby hairs precisely.

Anna says:

NYC’s NoHo neighborhood.

godiva says:

WHEN DID NELLY BECOME A COUNTRY MUSIC STAR I MUST HAVE BEEN SLEEP WHEN THAT HAPPENED IM JUST SAYIN?

Anna says:

Can Tyler Hubbard bend his knees, in those jeans?

Anna says:

godiva says:

~~~~~
    He sung “Over And Over” w/Tim Mcgraw.

Ty says:

Country music star Nelly
    :chase: :crying:

scorpio says:

Oh no! Tyra is starting to look average.

MissTaken says:

Tyra and Lala are in the runnings for Americas worst calves…ewww
    by zurishay on Jun 4, 2013 at 4:55 pm
    ———–
    :hahaha: Sucks in laugh and looks down at my skinny calves. Bitter face :(
    Me, Tyra and La calves -> :kona:

The Pearl! says:

Why does it look like her edges are WET? Are they supposed to look like that? Looks like she just had one hell of a hot flash or somethin’. :shrugs:

A.J. says:

That photoshopped pic of Tyra’s legs aint fooling nobody. :no:

:eek:

Tyra lookin old and hefty! Phuck. How old is she now? She gotta be pushing 50.

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

She gotta be pushing 50.

^You mean. She cant be no older than 40 at the most…I love her breast :love: Ive been dealing with some awful underboob sweat in this heat/humidity,,,I use baby powder, but thats not cuttin it…Any advice @man? How do you keep your moobs from salivating thru your shirt :think:

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

PumpkinsMama says:

Ooh Big Daddy I love it when you gets all deep thankin n shyt. But Idk if they pissed someone off as “The Machine” just felt the need to try and humble a ninja or knock him off his block. Will had previously said he didn’t take the role in Django b/c the character wasn’t the lead And just recently when talking about Jayden bein emancipated, he said something to the affect that “his Dad is the greatest actor in the world”. Ya’ll know damn well Hollyweird only lets “us” shine until THEY feel we should be shiny. So maybe Will’s new penny era has just come to an end

”Ya’ll know damn well Hollyweird only lets “us” shine until THEY feel we should be shiny.”

^Agreed.

“Will had previously said he didn’t take the role in Django b/c the character wasn’t the lead”

^Hey Pumpken :kiss: You just proved my point. The machine is out to get Will and fam…all these stories surface, Black blogs pick it up….And run with it…Quentin said he wrote Django with Will in mind, however it wouldnt be right with the most liked Kneegrow-actor on the planet running around killing White folks…It wasnt about being number 1 on the call sheet, it was about career suicide…Jamie is ‘edgy’ BUT that didnt stop the backlash…FOX news did several pieces, and even found Colored men and women who were as upset with Jamie as FOX was about him bragging and joking about getting to kill white folks—
    ***.youtube*com/watch?v=MnGgz6FK150
    Ive included a link as reference. Remove asterisks…Jamie could pull that off, Will :no: They even said the emancipation thing was a joke…In reference to folks saying they are harming their kids by bringing them into Hollywood…Blogs reported the emancipation, but opted not to report on Will explaining that it was sarcasm…Theyre out to get these folks,,,Im standing by that :yes: LUV YA :nun:

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

Well I remember in the dayz with a hazy staze and I wake up to my cutie with a great smile :biggrin:

can always count on me to go the extra mile :yes: knowing all along youd make it worth my whillllllle :nun:

and if you took minute for those times always on my mind while I try to find a—way to rewind bet a nickle or a dime thatll make you mine yeeeeeeeeah :danban:

I know a place where we could go outside and have some fun, just you and me—together we are one on one,,,i know yew—you rememba when we usta chill back when,,,smokin a :smoke: and sippin on a :koolaid:

My playlist is better than urs!!!! :danban1:

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally says:

They call me Lucy—cuzz Im so loose—make all the right moves when I seduce…ya mind-ya body-ya soul…I will capthca…turn ya out so good that you will halfta—lose control…become infatuated—for something exotic-erotic and Xrated…Now the way I act and the words I speak make some peoplke think that Imma supa freak—Well I am what I am and I do what I do…How would you like for me to freak you :nun:

Kudos to Nelly. If he is the go to rapper that the country starrahs put on their singles… then guess what? He is winning. He is on a song with the two cats pictured with him above.

Country is the biggest selling musical genre for decades now. Country music sells more than R & B and rap combined. At least the man is still selling music in some shape form or fashion.

GN.

GN.

:cosign:

Nelly has been singing country for a while now. You just might have to change your radio station. :lol:

Good for him and his shawt ass :D

Tyra and I have the same legs below the knee.. :no:

It sucks that when you get big in the hips and thighs you look disproportioned. I will always try to stay slim, but not too slim :lol:

hell_on_heels says:

Ummmm, what is that on top of Miss. Banks head?!!! And I have NOTHING for Nelly……Hello Roses