Chris Brown’s Hit-and-Run Victim Says His Tattoos Scared Her

Chris Brown and Olga Gure-Kovalenko

The Russian tourist who accused troubled singer Chris Brown of a hit-and-run says Brown looked scary and his tattoo’s intimidated her.

Olga Gure-Kovalenko told gossip website TMZ.com that her “blood pressure shot through the roof,” the day her car bumper was tapped by Brown’s Range Rover in May.

She said she didn’t recognize the singer who is a household name in the states. “I was so afraid because he looked scary for me because it was a big car, he had a lot of tattoos, and I didn’t know he was a celebrity. For me he looked kind of scary,” she said.

Olga said Brown was very angry and he cursed at her, calling her a “bitch” when she asked him to show her his driver’s license. Brown’s faithful girlfriend Karrueche Tran took photos of the minor damage.

Earlier this week the L.A. City Attorney charged Brown with driving under a revoked license and leaving the scene of an accident without exchanging information, both misdemeanors.

Brown went on a Twitter rant explaining his side and accusing TMZ of bullying him. Olga told TMZ she has no plans to file a lawsuit. But that could change once she figures out who he is.

• Chris Brown’s attorney says L.A. prosecutors have ‘lost their minds’
  • Chris Brown doesn’t care what you think
  • Domestic Abuse Stickers Help Chris Brown’s Album Sales
  • Chris Brown Reacts Angrily to Hit-and-Run Charge

• anw_rootbeer

but he had on long sleeves and long pants so ummmmmmmmmmm come up with a better story ma’am!

• gbellab

Olga is a C U Next Tuesday.
      Racist most likely.
      TMZ even said they don’t know why he’s being charged since he gave her some form of insurance and his full name.

Witch hunt?

• Lady_L

You know what??….nevermind! This is ridiculous…and I do believe Harvey Levin has it out for Chris anyway….

• OutsidetheBox

Too bad he had on sweats. :blink: :blink:

• Betamax82

Bytch you look scary you remind me of Carrie now take your ass to the prayer closet :rolleyes:

• https://mobile.twitter.com/callmepumkin/media/grid?idx=0&tid=337744209543045120 JMO

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia better get her azz outta here with that crap

• OutsidetheBox

And then Sandra puts up NOT THE PIC SHE HAS BEEN USING OF THE ACTUAL DAY but a pic of him with his tattoos. :hahaha: Its so dark on this side of the internet. :shudders:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

she out to get her 15 minutes. Its a damn shame. His tats scared you but the nig was in sweats and long sleeves

DEPORT THIS BISH :cuss:

• Cubarican

That broad is scary herself. Lookin like she could be in the Addams family.

• Sam

whew chit yt ppl say :no:

• goat76

Trick you from Russia, I’m sure you’ve heard about your fellow country-men.

• platinumdime

:shank: girl have several of these _/ looking like the from the Ring.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ ChanAintShyt

Boy I tell ya…..

• platinumdime

girl

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Bull chit :rolleyes:

• Henny Blaque

Betamax82 says:

***********************************************

_____________________/\______________ :dead:

This broad is full of shyt, and he had on long sleeves, and it’s California :rolleyes:

• SOTHERNGRL

:facepalm: this heifer.

• OutsidetheBox

Umm wasnt TMZ the leeches out there filming and snapping pics of it originally. :hahaha: Salacious! Bout be jacking AWF to new CB vids. :hahaha:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

So the paps were there but didn’t capture them alleged “explosion” by CB… Lady you need more peepah :rolleyes:

• Who Dat

So…Paula Deen mattresses are on sale at Big Lots. Cause since we is nigra…we went shopping after lunch. Not just sale. Clearance.

:kona:

• SOTHERNGRL

@BETA thank you when I saw that pic. she reminded me of some unfortuate chick. that’s it

Im gettin lord of the RINGS HOBBIT vibes from this bish :thinking:

“We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious”

• VDot

This old flat pancake booty having chick.

I hate the scary black man image the media tries to paint.

We know CB suffers from pretty boy light skinned :hahaha:

• Who Dat

What post is the Morning Glory comments in?

Did yall say nice things about Progeria?

• Smonae

This heffa is trying too hard to get make something out of nothing :no:

• Betamax82

__________________________________________
      :lol: she gone fugg around and OD on butter loosing all her shyt

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

Watching the trial. Home early. Why does the judge KEEP having to tell the defense attorney the law and proper procedures? But sadly he may have succeeded in his tactics because he confused this girl so much now he wants to accuse her of perjuring herself. I hope she stays CALM, focused and tells the truth. This is a shame. :no:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Did yall say nice things about Progeria?

—————————-

Girl bye :rofl:

• VDot

Old Cousin IT cracka azz cracka. Ugh!

• Smonae

Ole Jan Brady looking heffer :coffee:

Did yall say nice things about Progeria?

Progeria tho :rofl:

• Who Dat

On topic: This hoe look like she is fresh off a commune and could possibly be married to her brother. She giving me a Big Love vibe. Heffa sit down.

Wait….was that racist?

• SOTHERNGRL

@DUB it is the same way at Wal-mart as of yesterday. NOT SALE. CLEARNACE.

• Miany

^^ Does it make me coonish if I’m thinking bout getting a clearance priced mattress. :kona:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ ChanAintShyt

I’m still waiting on someone to explain Morning Glory to me before I proceed….and which one of yall is some kin to her?

• Betamax82

MissT that Miss jane Pitman gravi :dead:

• anw_rootbeer

————————————
      DANG I need a King

• Nakeya_j

and which one of yall is some kin to her?
      ——-
      I sure was thinking that was someone’s family member up in here. And yall still went in on her. hahahahahahahahahah.

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

Come on Prosecutor let’s bring this back around!!!! :yes: He is pointing out her Haitian dialect and demeanor.

• Betamax82

could possibly be married to her brother
      ________________________

• Who Dat

————————————
      DANG I need a King

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The Kang ones aint on sale. My co-worker asked. :ghost:

Twin-Queen

• Miany

Betamax82 says:
      __________________________________________
      she gone fugg around and OD on butter loosing all her shyt
      ^^ She don’t deserve to OD. She need to slip on some butter, break ha back and live to see her lil racist azz empire go up in flames.

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

She didn’t die with the rest of the people in Waco? I mean she is scaring the hell outta me and I just hid the poison from myself looking at her picture. I for some reason wanna say “they’re all gonna laugh at you”

Hey Everybody!

• robin

He wore long sleeves and sweatpants so this young lady seems suspect. Did she not see the video that was posted all over the internet showing her body drapped all over the side of his car. All up close and personnal. I agree this appears to be a withc hunt in L.A. and he probably should get ghost before they really try to push him over the edge. I am beginning to really fear fo this kids safety.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

SHAUN, FAY, YALL ROUND HERE?!

• Betamax82

# 30 & 31 after I read yall fonts I said get em :lol:

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

@Beta: Oh I forgot I changed it. Sorry. Really is not appropriate given my mood today with the trial. But yes that is THE GREAT plantation sexy CECILY TYSON.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-BW2gKnVz8 BAD Angel

He’s BLACK it was a big car, he had a lot of tattoos, and He’s BLACK….
      Even if he hadn’t had on sweats I’m sure she’s not used to seeing people with a bunch of tattoos these day. :rolleyes:

• MsB2u

anw_rootbeer says:

—————————————-
      :cosign:

• FuturedocDonte

—-

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

Dubb I just clicked on Progeria Mullins post and I am going to do something unexpected. Progeria Mullins I like your Jesus piece earrings that you have on in conjunction with you secular string bikini. :thumbsup:

• Sam

repost for otb

Otb I need your beyonce knowledge. Was her and jigga man really talking to each other via instagram? before I get all excited and chit :rofl:

_________________________

thats WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO.. go back to boonies of VA and lay low for awhile. But dude seem like he stubborn so THAT WON’T HAPPEN :coffee:

• Who Dat

But yes that is THE GREAT plantation sexy CECILY TYSON.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And I was reading about her when she won that Tony Award few weeks back…did yall know that it is not known how old Cicely REALLY IS??? She is between 79-88. NOBODY REALLY KNOWS

:ghost:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Morning Glory Peoria wasn’t that bad at all.

Wait, where is VDOT?? How did he/she do that strikethrough text?

#Serious

wtf is this dude talking about :angry:

JMO

Word/phrase you want to strike out

But altogether

————————————-
      She played patty cake with Able….. till Cane… :kona:

• luVn_liFe…

:DOING TOO Much FOR tooooooooooooooooo little

:facepalm:

s/n/ hernandez is in court trying to get bond

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I no longer have desire to talk about Chris Brown outside of his music.

:offtopic:
      Now watching the Aaron “I wanna be a millionaire banger” Hernandez’s bail hearing.

• VDot

FUGGGGGG, let me try again.

word you want to strike out

close spaces and remove the word “del”

• robin

______________________________________________________________________

Totally agree but he is as stubborn as my nephew. I say lay low at least until probation period is over. Do this BET award show and then head back to VA to be amoung family and friends.

JMO says:

Wait, where is VDOT?? How did he/she do that strikethrough text?

#Serious

i never knew how too that either :oops:

word to strike

remove quotation marks

This damn attorney :shank:

• VDot

I keep trying to write out the instructions but them won’t come up :(

One last time:

+del+ word +/del+

+ should be

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

The Morning Glory Peoria wasn’t that bad at all.
      _______________________________
      Yep. Which is why I kept it positive. Actually she was not bad nor good. You keep striving Progeria :grill:

• VDot

+ should be <- the sideways v

• Who Dat

Ciecly looks GOODT tho… But the fact that nobody on earth can vouch for how old she is…scares MEH :wail:

Google Cicely Tyson age and comes to find out it has been a mystery since the dayum 70’s!!!!

• Miany

SOOOOO I’m giving MIANY, the :trophy: for FAIL. I’m poseta be on this lil cleanse shii…I shouldn’t be eating anything but, I get hungry so after toughing it out for a lil, I just ate a breakfast sausage wrapped in pancake…mind you this should be going on for 10 days :facepalm:

I really can’t stand idiots that have been blocked :no: texting me from another number talm bout Hey :rolleyes: I do not respond to numbers I don’t know…… Ninjas ugh

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

On topic: I agree Chris Brown needs to move away from LA for a bit. Harvey has it out for him big time. He should be able to live and work in peace but at this point he has to be smart. If he keeps this up they will trap him some way. This chick is a liar. If he did what she said he would have been immediately locked up and TMZ was there
      CHILE CHEESE :rolleyes:

• Caramel Rain

:rofl: @ VDOT

• Just Looking

:waves: What in the world…in the Gravie.

:offtopic: Lawd in Name of Yeller Jose – Please let Precious off the stand.

It’s ain’t gonna get no clearer and she not going to tell you NO mo Plainer.

The best thing they can do it get a hood linguistics expert. DOJ got them, borrow one. :facepalm:

:kona:

• Miany

VDot says:
      I keep trying to write out the instructions but them won’t come up

One last time:

+del+ word +/del+

+ should be
      ^^ I read this, was ready to try it but then I got to :thinking: Girl u too dayum slow to get it so don’t bother

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

@VDot: I really wanna learn how to do it from you but I am even more confused :lol:
      Shift+1

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

OMG Hernandez shot this man in each of the boobies. He really thinks this sh*t is cute. What an idiot.

• MoniquetheGeek

Testing to see if I can follow instructions: strike

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

So I change my name again and bishes don’t acknowledge my speaking?

HEY!!!!!!!!

• MoniquetheGeek

word/phrase

Remove the spaces

word to strike

Remove 8’s

• Trendsetter

Google Cicely Tyson age and comes to find out it has been a mystery since the dayum 70?s!!!!

I just did a search and she’s between 79-88…that’s all I could find..

• MoniquetheGeek

Tried to help but it struck me out. I quit.

• Miany

+monique+/+ is such a geek she figured it out already!! (this prob wont work cuz I’m too slow to be trying it)

• Just Looking

Miss Tyson won her first Tony Award at age 79 a couple of weeks ago. SHE LOOKED AMAZING!!!!!!

THE PERFORMING ARTS :nun:

• VDot

Yayyyyyy Monique got it!!!

Puppylove, make the sideways v at the end of both dels into this one: —>

+del+ word +/del+
      Let’s see if I can
      delete+homo+/delete+

word to strike

Replace the first set of dashes with del
      Replace the second set of dashes with /del

• MoniquetheGeek

________________________
      Haha. Such a geek.

oh I suck………..the shame :ha:

FUUUUGGGGG I QUIT!!!! :angry:

FUUUUGGGGG I QUIT!!!! :angry:

• puppylove

testing again

• MoniquetheGeek

Put around the del and /del

• puppylove

the code is misc text

remove spaces between <, del, and /

• MoniquetheGeek

Haha. At first I was like :huh: with VDot but now I understand. You can’t type it out. Lol.

• luVn_liFe…

@BIRD
      No bond?? OJ got bond

word/phrase

word to strike
      Replace the first set of dashes with del
      Replace the second set of dashes with /de

word/phrase
      Remove the spaces

deletestrikedelete

• puppylove

testing again

• MoniquetheGeek

Press Shift+comma to get the sideways V then del then Shift+period to get the other sideways V

• VDot

:rofl: at Monique – WordPress wouldn’t let me be great!

this chit betta work

• puppylove

testing something else again

• robin

Seems like Hernandez has mental issues. I can only imagine what he would have done if someone pissed him off on the football field.

Ahh Thanks!!

I used to use the word “strike” or “s”. I wonder why it changed.

:thumbsup:

VDot says:
      FUUUUGGGGG I QUIT!!!!
      _________________________________
      I am sorry I keep aggravating you :hahaha:
      But the nerd and stubborn part of me will not stop trying

wrong

puppylove says:

testing something else again
      _________________________________

:haha:

• VDot

puppylove, if you’re trying to do bold, italics, etc, Auntie won’t let it. We can only do strikethough :(

Lakerchic used to break the blog with the bolding and italics :hahaha:

• puppylove

testing something else

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

luVn_liFe… says:

@BIRD
      No bond?? OJ got bond
      ********************

The hearing is still in progress. I don’t see him getting bail. They have him hook line and sinker on this one and now they are investigating his crazy azz for two more murders.

• puppylove

arggggghhhhhhhhhhh

• Smonae

:newpost:

• puppylove

I miss laker. *sprays blog with fabuoloso in memory*

• Cubarican

:newpost: on ms piggy

testing 1,2,3, testing

• Miany

robin says:

^^^Mentality is just as bad as a scientific disease sometimes

MissTaken:

shift+comma del shift+period word you want to strike ****+comma /del shift+period

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Prosecutor is aiming for life without the possibility of parole.

<del<tearsofaclown</del

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

I am about to get :ban: trying to figure this out :cry:
      My last try totally deleted the entire font
      strike

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

Thanks guys. I am going to stay down here in time out till I figure this out.I will see ya’ll later :pray: upstairs

• OutsidetheBox

GYP STILL HERE!????? :wave:

VDot says:
      MissTaken:

discouraged

beaten

notgivingup

• VDot

shift+comma del shift+period word you want to strike shift+comma /del shift+period

<del<tearsofaclown

<tears

• VDot

at the end of both del(S) use the sideways v going the opposite direction (shift + .)

sucks

ohmyLord

• VDot

Your comment 125 is almost right. You’re just using the wrong sideways v at the end of del

• VDot

-> this v should be at the end of both dels

ishouldquit

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

i just saw you comment v dot i am going to try again. i feel like such a sped lolololol

<del<tearsofaclown</del

This is right except do shift+period at the end of both del(s) instead of the other v

<del<tearsofaclown

fugg that chit :wail:

• libra80sbaby

?i?t?h?i?n?k?i?g?o?t?i?t?

• libra80sbaby

t?e?s?t?

• libra80sbaby

I hate being WRONG!! let me take my azz upstairs :lol:

• Tink Tink