Ciara Covers Fader Magazine

Ciara-Fader_500x604.jpgCiara Covers Fader Magazine

Pop singer Ciara hopes her upcoming album will return her to her former glory as an A-list entertainer. In preparation for her album’s release, Ciara shot a fashion layout for the cover of Fader magazine’s June/July summer issue, on newsstands June 25th.

In addition to releasing new music, Ciara is relishing her dopamine relationship with producer and rapper, Future.

The 27-year-old Austin, Texas native recently flexed her muscles by blocking the release of Rihanna and Future’s duet single “Love Song”.

Ciara and Rihanna’s feud was reignited in May when Ciara asked Rihanna to explain why they have beef since Rihanna is “so vocal.”

In an interview with The Source, Future said, “We never shot a video, we never performed it. I don’t know whether it was because of that situation or if just the time hasn’t come up.”

Watch the behind-the-scenes video of Ciara’s Fader shoot after the break.

• VIBE editor says Ciara was assed out on the cover of VIBE
  • Rihanna is Scared of Having Babies
  • Sandra Rose Makes Newsweek’s List of Most Influential Bloggers
  • Rebecca Walker is still whining about her mother ruining her love life?

195 Responses to “Ciara Covers Fader Magazine”

MsB2u says:

NEVER HEARD OF THIS MAGAZINE SO I CAN CLEARLY SEE WHY SHE IS ON THE COVER
      :tea:

AlluringlySweet says:

Awww bless her

DownBottom says:

:rofl: ^^Same thing I was thinking po lil C-error

Betamax82 says:

MsB2u says:

NEVER HEARD OF THIS MAGAZINE SO I CAN CLEARLY SEE WHY SHE IS ON THE COVER
      ___________________________

AlluringlySweet says:

She has the cutest lil ear :)

Her nails are cute :yes:

It’s aight :shrug:

:lame: by the way, was one of the first songs I liked on her album . I hope this is not true :no:

——–
      I swear you took the word out my mouth. Lame if that’s the reason

libra80sbaby says:

Pop singer Ciara
      —————
      :thinking: Since when did she become a singer?

Chile bye :rolleyes:

I had that exact same look Ciara has up top when I read this post :tea:

MissHarlem says:

She lucky she not wearing nothing stupid today :coffee:

I LOVE HER HAIR cut like this. Cesar you did that! *italian kisses thing*

Brows >>>>>

I dont think Ciara petty as you. :no: I;d bet Rih is the prob.

Speaking of Rih..did anybody see the IG pic she posted? A dark man in hot pank speedos with Beyonce across the butt. She captioned it “Boys love…” :tea:

Her nails are cute

:yes: I had a perfect not too “white-out” white and now I cant find it nowhere Lawd. Ugh.

:rofl: Fader like her career

I like Ci tho :coffee:

OTB I saw that :hahaha: chile

Miany says:

MissHarlem says:
      You cant just take me to the store no more you gotta show me your plans for owning that bitch one day. I cant do simple minded dudes no mo I just smoke with em. This goes for females too
      ^^^ :trophy: for MissHarlem this is real… :heart: this whole shiiii specially the part bout females… Bii get some bidnezz bout yoself or get yo hatin azz from round me. Ion care if we been rockin before we hit puberty

She lucky she not wearing nothing stupid today

A dark man in hot pank speedos with Beyonce across the butt. She captioned it
      :ido:
      I did,
      that
      was
      SHADe
      for badibee??

NaijaGal says:

I;d bet Rih is the prob
      ===========
      :yes: I concur…and I saw the panty pic :tea:

MsB2u says:

now auntie you know Cc ain’t no pop singer

OTB i’m going to IG rite nah :pc:

That was suppose to be shade :thinking: where was the shade in that photo :shrugs:

————-
      She don’t want it

Miany says:

Ciara don’t curr… Future said in a mag that he thinks the beef is why the video aint been shot and the single aint been promo’d. OBVIOUSLY ciara aint shut shii down if her man is confused bout why RIHANNNA aint wanna promo a single that was already a hit for em.

NaijaGal says:

She lucky she not wearing nothing stupid today
      =========================
      there’s a ram in the bush :tea:

I reMeMbedr ciERROR in her hey day . .
      Used to :danban: her a.s.s. off. . shYte,Play wit it

San she shole dont :box:

Miany says:

I think the shade is cuz DRAKE called his song ‘girls love Beyonce’ I thinks Rih is implying the gheys love Beyonce… ion see shade in it tho cuz gheys (miami gheys at least) spend bread. They support…ask the queens at the palace on the beach… THEM GHEYS show up and tip they azzes off (for nothing at that)

MissHarlem says:

MIANY :fistbump: mofos think Im slaving and saving to work for someone else forever?!! Cut a bitch clean off bc our mentality aint the same no more and you will not bring dowm or block my blessings. Im a firm believer that people are not meant to be in your life forever. Her season has passed just like others.

San says:A dark man in hot pank speedos with Beyonce across the butt. She captioned it “Boys love…”
      ————-
      She don’t want it
      NOPE tis Why she removed it!

Smonae says:

Nah dont seem like shade, chit funny tho :hahaha:
      them lil bitty azz pink pantas

MissTaken says:

She looks like that monkey boy thing off Planet of the Apes. What’s his name :thinking: Cesar. Except cute. Maybe Bubbles? And I like Ciara but she set herself up for this with the Magazine name Fader :huh: Like her career had done? STOP LETTING THEM EMBARRASS YOU SISTER! You are somebody’s child. In the name of God I speak like into your throat that God would take some of that talent from your dancing feet and move on up through your body so that you could really SANG! YES GAWD! YES LAWD! *jumping up and down* *faint* I done caught the :ghost: at my desk for this girl…………

Ok I’m missing something :thinking: how was that shade with the dude in the pantie pic :thinking: can someone explain :waiting:

_________

Tuh. +1 :tea:

San says:

Nah dont seem like shade, chit funny tho
      them lil bitty azz pink pantas
      ————
      I’ll take your word :tea:

Miany says:

NaijaGal says:
      She lucky she not wearing nothing stupid today
      =========================
      there’s a ram in the bush
      ^^ :lol: I hate Naija… she got that sweet azz face that make u swear she shii but she AINT AT ALLL. Ion think she eva will be and she don’t claim to be just the baby face I guess. :shrug:

Shay_OH says:

Is Ci-ci a friend of the blog? I can’t recall….

MissHarlem says:

I dont see the shade in that bc its real. They love themselves some Beyonce hunty and more so thinking its shade more to Drake that song he made girls love beyonce is the worst chit I heard since Halo. Lawd that chit is bad :wail:

I think it was shade cause Rih Rih messy as hail. Drake’s song is “Girls love Beyonce..” so she find the gayest dude ever and say “Boys love…”??

Maybe it wasnt..but she took it down. :tea:

Shay_OH says:

Is Ci-ci a friend of the blog? I can’t recall….

Yep :tea:

MissTaken says:

AlluringlySweet says:
      She has the cutest lil ear
      i just snorted and spit my nestle pure life lemon water on my keyboard. I.HATE.YOU. That’s all she got a cute ear? Everything else ugle even the inside of the fold of her hand between her thumb and point finger :thumbsup:

Rt Shay plz confirm before we all get checked by Sandy :hahaha:

San says:

thinking its shade more to Drake
      —————-
      I can see that :yes:

Rih Rih messy as hail
      ———–
      :yes:

_________

I see shade in it cause Rih is shady. Kind takes one to know one thing.. :kona: :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

Maybe it wasnt..but she took it down.
      —–
      She was bold for about 15 seconds to shade Beyonce, and that’s why she took it down. IMO Rhi knows her Navy can’t take the rath of the B Hive. IJS.

MissHarlem says:

See this is what I took from the photo :shrugs: nothing more nothing less :shrugs:
      But I am learning Bey fans think totally different bout some things :tea: <<< no shade just my honest opinion

San says:

I just be wondering if her dukes can back her shade up :think:

MissTaken says:

I LOVE HER HAIR cut like this. Cesar you did that! *italian kisses thing*
      Brows >>>>>
      That Planet of the Apes monkey really did her hair? :shocked:
      No but really I like her. I like Body Party and think she is talented. I mean there are very few “real singers” out there. Let CiCi get some shine. That’s why I caught the :ghost: over her. I was in my feelings

Just got an alert from UNKLELuKe :blink: that negro STILL hosting club EVENTs
      and damn CafeIguana still around :smack:

Nakeya_j says:

wrath*

Maybe it wasnt..but she took it down.

But the gayest dudes love Bey :tea: there was no shade in that photo :tea: that was a stretch for shade

I like that song. Shoot. :lol:

Maybe its cause I like James sanging ass a WHOLE LOT. :lol:

:headphones:
      I know girls love Beyoncé
      Girls love to fuc.k with your conscience
      Girls hate when niggas go missing and shawty you ain’t no different
      These days it’s hard to meet women
      Feel like my love life is finished
      I’ve been avoiding commitment
      That’s why I’m in this position..

NaijaGal says:

so she find the gayest dude
      ===================
      and one with a BMW (Body Made Wrong) at that…che

MIANY – I’m is chit, I’s gone be chit…good day, I said good day

*on that note, yall have a great weekend :bye::heart: :peace: and :phew: <=====hair grease

MissHarlem says:

NAIJA tryna bait me but Im still ignoring. Tryna be nice to Ciara today I was mean to her yesterday

Smonae says:

Now Rih is a messay chick, memba that “how does it feel down there on ya knees” comment

most say that was towards Katy P & Beyonce

goat76 says:

That was a good power nap!! I still got 2 more hours in this hoe.

MissTaken says:

Nakeya_j says:
      Maybe it wasnt..but she took it down.
      —–
      She was bold for about 15 seconds to shade Beyonce,
      _____________________________
      Rhianna and Melissa :typing:
      5 seconds in :ha:
      15 seconds later :cell: This Jay. Yo take that bullsh down fo I cancel yo contract
      16 seconds :(

_________

Them crazy ass beehivers was going in too. I was :smoke: :hahaha: :huh:

*shudders* Folk be wilding. :lol:

Smonae says:

Rih need to stop playing Bey gays are fierce, U ever been to a Bey concert

Its full on Drag season, they be pretty too :hahaha:

goat76 says:

That was a good power nap!! I still got 2 more hours in this hoe.

shyt came out of nowhere :rofl:

MissT :hahaha: Her hair stylist that gave her that cut really is named caesar! :lol: I like Ciara too. :yes:

MissHarlem says:

:smack: of course my friend would like that song. I weep

See this is what I took from the photo nothing more nothing less
      But I am learning Bey fans think totally different bout some things <<< no shade just my honest opinion

:lol: Shade is usually..honest opinion. :lol:

that was a stretch for shade
      ________

Jenie if it was would you acknowledge it? You hate Bey. :lol:

MissTaken says:

I like that song. Shoot.
      Maybe its cause I like James sanging ass a WHOLE LOT.
      I know girls love Beyoncé
      ______________________________
      :nono: I HATE this soft song. :lol:

Not hair grease. :hahaha: Off them folks in Vaniquish.. :hahaha: BYE NAIJA! GET! :hug:

goat76 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

goat76 says:
      That was a good power nap!! I still got 2 more hours in this hoe.
      shyt came out of nowhere
      ————-
      Sh1t, I missed the Akon post.

:shotsfired: to whomever is holdin up the time like a robbery :mad:

Shay_OH says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Just got an alert from UNKLELuKe that negro STILL hosting club EVENTs

________

The only parties that old nuggah need to be tossin’ is at the V.F.W.

to whomever is holdin up the time like a robbery

————————-

:cosign:

most say that was towards Katy P & Beyonce

She does it all the time. Thats why I now believe she is insecure..if you in your spot, fukk what the next b!tch doing.. but Rih. Nerp..anytime she get an accolade she takes to IG and say, “yay me..”..but hashtag it #whatyourfavdoing #bowdown or some other thing that lets you know she constantly compares herself to the other starrahs. :tea:

If they gone talk let em talk and watch the money pile up… :tea: And didnt her and Katy used to be B F F. :tea: Opportunity stopped knocking. Katy covering Vogue now tho..on her climb again..especially since she was spotted with Robert P…so we will prolly see Rih out with her again. :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

Just got an alert from UNKLELuKe that negro STILL hosting club EVENTs
      —–
      :dead: Tell shawty buss it open Uncle Luke home!! hahahahaha. No really, I want him to cut it out.

of course my friend would like that song. I weep

Me too. :hahaha:

:cry: <–me..pine-ing but staying strong. :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

——-
      Rhi better stop letting her brother Melissa hype her up all the dag on time. smh. All that shade she tries to throw will come back to bite her.

The only parties that old nuggah need to be tossin’ is at the V.F.W.
      ~
      I Know,when I just got that eMAIL I stared at it I was perplexed, wondering was this a joke

that was a stretch for shade
      ________
      Jenie if it was would you acknowledge it? You hate Bey.
      I don’t hate Bey ,,,, just tired of her :shrugs: there’s a difference….. why you think I hate Bey cause I don’t cosign all her stuff :thinking: I give props when due, and I speak my mind on any subject and for the record I have all Bey albums will I purchase this next probrably not :shrugs: but that Hate word is really overused :hug:

MissHarlem says:

Rih is perfect in that she say what she wants and dont mince words. In the same breath thats also her “downfall” but she will not learn that yet. It took me awhile to learn when and when not to mince words and Im gonna be 31 with no type of celebrity. She has a lot of growing to do which explains the insecurites bc trust and believe we ALL have some type of insecurity. Your comment 74 OTB is spot on though and I like Rih but I aint blind either

to whomever is holdin up the time like a robbery

I gotta be here till 6? :cry: Folk aint gone make it. :no:

@OTB :cosign: I think about that everytime I see her stadium pics

I HATE this soft song.

MissT im straight pie on that kind of chit. :lol: I love Drake’s music. And whining ass™ Weeknd. :hahaha: :heart:

Hell truth be told Tired of Rhianna azz :tea:

6??
      DAMN A wallslide,I broke that bissh down at the thought for YOU!
      auugh,I got here at 11,Ummh trying to do the right thang and CONSIDER staying til at least 4:30
      but
      chillle . .
      :tea:

:yes: @Miss New Yawk. I like Rih a whole lot too. I think its room for all these girls and hate to see them be so petty. Thats the thing I dont like bout Rih..loves to hide her hands after taking unwarranted shots..

And the thing I dont like bout Bey..she dont take nann shot (in public).. but thats the thing that makes her successful i guess. :shrug:

MissHarlem says:

Im here till 5:30 :wail: but Im sneakin out 5ish. I got drinks and smoke to get to. Had a rough ass 2 weeks and Im finally coming to grips with a childhood friend’s death. So tonight Im gettin TWISTED

her brother Melissa

Keya get off my screen! :rofl: :chase: :rofl: I swear yall wont do right!

MsB2u says:

I got drinks and smoke to get to.
      ———————————–
      :cosign:

I don’t hate Bey ,,,, just tired of her there’s a difference….. why you think I hate Bey cause I don’t cosign all her stuff I give props when due, and I speak my mind on any subject and for the record I have all Bey albums will I purchase this next probrably not but that Hate word is really overused

Not hate as in a hater..hate as in I havent seen you say nice, or even decent things about her. I dont know if its the way you font perhaps but your dislike seems very strong.. I honestly cant rem anything youve ever given her props on. Not that you have to, im just saying thats why I used that word.

I did not know you had any of her music. For real. :no: Apologies for saying such! :hug: I appreciate you speaking your mind and holding convos, hope you know that! Its lonely fonting to myself. :lol:

laWD have Mercy,I just seen pics of the SPORTS BAR SHUCKERS;the deck collapsed last night during the HEAT game :no:

But aren’t they both successful :shrugs: They are both entertainers :thinking: its really that deep for fans ???? Folks ride hard in the pant for these two more than the good lord.. I honestly don’t get it and maybe you can explain this to me OTB
      :thinking: I really don’t get it

I think about that everytime I see her stadium pics
      _________

:tea: Ermahgawd. Perfect example. Cause she just started that when Mrs. Carter went to touring and chit. :hahaha: Rih you been on tour since 2009. Do your thang boo. Sheesh. :lol:

MissHarlem says:

OTB exactly!!! With Bey her machine set her up since a teen not to do that so she programmed not to but I do believe that she slays and shades at the kitchen table in private :yes:

6??
      DAMN A wallslide,I broke that bissh down at the thought for YOU!
      but
      chillle .

LuVie I done already tessed somebody to pick me up. :no: I cant do it.

MsB2u says:

:shotsfired: to whomever is holdin up the time like a robbery :mad:
      —————————————————
      I’LL SHOT FROM THE OTHER SIDE
      :shotsfired1:

MissHarlem says:

The stadium pics lately been shading Chris not Bey. Chris put up a pic of him sayin stadium status and was with Kae. Right after she puts up a stadium pic and hashtags real stadium status. It aint bout Bey

Shay_OH says:

luVn_liFe… says:

I saw that on the news this morning. Fortunately no one died, but a few are in critical condition.

San says:

@OTB I think about that everytime I see her stadium pics

She finally packed a show, Bey been doing that :coffee:

MSB while you at it pass the :smoke:

I did not know you had any of her music. For real. Apologies for saying such! I appreciate you speaking your mind and holding convos, hope you know that! Its lonely fonting to myself.

:hug: its all good, I just font my truth …… which is funny you say that I have friends that actually hate Bey and I have taken up for her on several discussions…. I like her music and her last album I really liked, I even like that song with the African thing she be performing :yes: hell just tired of seeing her :shrugs: and that’s honest

childhood friend’s death<—-Say what!?!?! :cell: update me please.

Im gettin TWISTED <—- Its about to go downnnnnnn drunker than a b!tch! After party with my niggas… slumber party with your b!tch! Finna hit a lick! :koolaid:

MissTaken says:

Nakeya_j says:
      Rhi better stop letting her brother Melissa hype her up.
      Not her brudder tho :ghost:

@shay
      Muhh Gossh! its Horrid.My coworker called my bright and early to make sure I wasn’t at shuckers :lol:
      I was like huh??
      He told me about it,i told him u alreaTee Know,ION go nowhere but my BACKyard :lol:

THESE pics though :eek:

MissHarlem says:

See this is what I getting too :shrugs: why would she shade Bey and role on the same team :thinking: Don’t they role with each other ?

MissHarlem says:The stadium pics lately been shading Chris not Bey. Chris put up a pic of him sayin stadium status and was with Kae. Right after she puts up a stadium pic and hashtags real stadium status
      ~
      :facepalm:
      GawT

WHAT I MISS??????? :popcorn:

________

I’m soo tired of her and CB, but they young & still gots growing to do :shrugs:

MissTaken says:

OTB :no: to The Weekend I call him ThroatWeakend cause he be struggling on those notes.
      You know whose voice I love………. Tank. I have all his albums on my Rdio and a Pandora station. Judge me if you must :lol:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Howdy ya’ll :waves:
      That pic of the man in the pank speedos had me dying. I thought she was shading Drake, not Bey. Although folks clown Drake, I love him and his light skinded antics!
      Even though Bey stans are crazy, I think Rhi is just as crazy, the only reason she hasn’t shaded Bey in public is probably bc of Jay :tea:

But aren’t they both successful They are both entertainers its really that deep for fans ???? Folks ride hard in the pant for these two more than the good lord.. I honestly don’t get it and maybe you can explain this to me OTB
      I really don’t get it

:lol: Wayyyy minute. My font making it seem deep (for the sake of convo)…but NO ITS NOT THAT DEEP for me.

They are both successful. I meant that more so that Bey gets recognized for her “pleasant” attitude whereas Rih is always getting called out about her nasty attitude. They are both superstars for sure! I think a lot of those crazy “stans” are fake. Ppl (young ppl, retarded ppl..no life having ppl) just doing that chit to keep the foolishness going.

When we discuss the God Lord folks ride pretty hard. :) :nun:

SuthernBelle4 :waves:

MissTaken says:

*In my DTTS/NaKeya voice* Yoooo son I am about to blow my stack if my phone don’t stop ringing. In the past hour 6 people have called my work extension. I am going to have the marketing department take my phone number off the website cause baybee it’s almost 4:00 on a Friday and I got one more contract and invoice to create/send. I was supposed to leave early today what the blood cot happened? :angry:

MsB2u says:

MSB while you at it pass the :smoke:
      ———————————–
      OK I HAVE 1 MORE HOUR TO GET TO IT:smoke:
      :blunt:

MissHarlem says:

NAE Im tired of them too :smack: Chris wants suffocating love and Rih dont know how to love so she looks for it in the wrong ways by the attention she seeks

Ahhh. Okay okay I see. Didnt know that. Its the hashtags that get me..she stay lacing them with shade. Like her UK show. You know Mrs. Carter just left UK. She did like five shows. So Rih posts her UK crowd and tagged it #boutdatUKlife #myTurf :tea:

Chris still on IG? Last I heard he threw a tantrum and made it private. I loved his IG.

I really don’t get it
      When we discuss the God Lord folks ride pretty hard.

Wasn’t talm bout you or people on the boards I am talking about the stans, and maybe you could help understand :yes: But ok we will leave it at that. Opinion is not always hate unless its just falsified info ya know… its just there opinion
      :nun:

MissHarlem says:

MSB we gonna make it now stop steaming :lol:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Hey @Smonae, I like that pic of Bey!
      They brangin’ grits and biscuits to the Chi, lowkey excited

MissHarlem says:

OTB he on it but with Kajgjggj hard so she shading hard bc in her hearts of hearts she want him. If he go to Paris for 2 secs she gonna post something shade worthy bout Paris

SuthernBelle4 says:

Ya’ll I feel bad for Cici, this ‘posed to be her post and we talking bout her arch nemesis, Rhi Rhi and Bey. Even her boo future got more spotlight in this post, lol

SuthernBelle4 says:

:dead:

OTB to The Weekend I call him ThroatWeakend cause he be struggling on those notes.

:lol: I love Tank too. I love music so I dont know many ppl that I just do not like. I always call myself blessed.. I can find pleasure in many things and there are not many things that ruffle my feathers.

Its funny how different things sound to different ears. I love the weeknds vocal range and control. And he is getting applauded all over the music industry for it, but everytime i come in here somebody say he is weak. Weird! :heart:

Why you so smaht? :nun:

San says:

I wasnt implying the stadium pics were about Bey. Just saying how Rhi is…Shes a shader period

:wave: @Suthern.

:yes: Got it.

SuthernBelle4
      I might swing thru the Chi this summer :yes:
      I was afraid due to all the crime, but then STL done had 20 M’s in 2 days and they all know each other :no: so they on pace to be #3 dangerous city in Crime again

LSLH says:

Just looked at the video and I noticed that she has on the same gladiator shoes that I have! I don’t like the hair on Ciara though.

Cocoabana says:

We really don’t need a video for Love and Affection n-tee-way. happy weekend y’all

Bombshell Esq says:

MY ATL ROSES: Hubby just suggested a trip to ATL for the Fourth of July weekend…. Should I or no???? :thinking:

:waves: Cocoa & LSLH

MissHarlem says:

OTB like minds :nun: In regards to The Weeknd its just too much cursing and a lil abrasive which makes me flinch. I hate that but the CLEAN versions I like

SUTHERN :waves:

:rolleyes: really can’t stand ninjas calling my phone playing and shyt :angry: then ask why you hang up :smack:

:yes: You will enjoy yourself :yes:

Where is DUBB Im swayin to her girl Mimi “Mine Again” *flicks lighter*

Bombshell Esq says:

:stop: wait will there be only in door activities ???? Cause hunty this heat :nono:

4:15pm :| *deep sigh*

And I got something to do.. :facepalm: just dont wanna do it.

SN: I hate when ppl do too much for their own good. I was gonna go off with a friend guy for club dranks and thangs tonight. Weve been planning to go out forever and it has been my fault mostly, just time was no good (he lives in the next city over) and I wrecked my car..

He has offered to pick me up but of course I wanted to drive myself..Ion know that nigga like that and he dont know me..but anyway, I was like imma step outside my box and let him pick me up. :eek: Didnt tell him that but told myself (hyping) anyway why this nigga just texted me, “you gone miss out on a good thing fukking around…” :blink: you presumptious bastid..

:stop:

*delete*

I hate that. :tea:

I noticed that she has on the same gladiator shoes that I have!

Those are cute! :heart:

Cocoa! :wave: Happy Weekend! :koolaid:

:listen: Dave Hollister Favorite Girl

4:15pm *deep sigh*
      And I got something to do.. just dont wanna do it.
      He has offered to pick me up but of course I wanted to drive myself..Ion know that nigga like that and he dont know me..but anyway, I was like imma step outside my box and let him pick me up. Didnt tell him that but told myself (hyping) anyway why this nigga just texted me, “you gone miss out on a good thing fukking around…” you presumptious bastid..

:blink: I hate that shyt too , a good thing wouldn’t even let that shyt fly out his mouth

:cheer: Gone head to the A. :yes:

Smonae says:

Aww snaps OTB dude crazy, he done showed u a sign :shocked:

really can’t stand ninjas calling my phone playing and shyt then ask why you hang up

:hahaha: :facepalm: Ughhhhhhhhh!

Cocoabana says:

OTB, tell him to pull the d*ck out his ass. heyy @smonae

Dimpz, you deleted your twitter? I don’t see you up there anymore..

Cocoabana says:

OTB, tell him to pull the d*ck out his ass.

:cell:

wait will there be only in door activities ???? Cause hunty this heat

:rofl: Forgot that part!

Bomb dont fukk around and melt down there. :no: Atl be trapping the heat inside the city. And lawd when we lived in inner, inner city, them throwback ass houses aint have no ac. Geezus. :phew:

MissHarlem says:

COCOA have a great weekend

BOMB enjoy your ATL visit

OTB ummm no I hate that. Just like I hate that you text me at lets say 9 and its 9:15 and I didnt answer yet (bc my phone is not stuck to my ass) and then you text ??? Ummm wtf was that suppose to make me answer swiftly :nono: so I replied at 11ish. Passive aggressive yes and idgaf

jeniefrumdabloc says:

wait will there be only in door activities ???? Cause hunty this heat

——————————–

I’on know. I never been to the A… :shrug:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Hey OTB, how you doing?
      @Smonae yall be safe in St. Louis, that is unfortunate that, that is going on up there. I’m going to keep St. Louis lifted!

KITA :wave: Today has been real. Gregory Porter (Alicia’s ass did that..), Tamia, and Jeezy. :smack:

@ Cocoa :hug: …I think I still have it. I never quite the hang it, remember yall kept laughing at me for posting to myself and then, real life drama took over. I guess I should slide through there and post to myself sometimes. :lol: I haven’t even been on to get my Rock news like I used to.

Bombshell Esq says:

Bomb dont fukk around and melt down there

—————————————-

:stop: Its THAT hot??? Jeessssuuussss :wail:

wait will there be only in door activities ???? Cause hunty this heat
      Forgot that part!
      Bomb dont fukk around and melt down there. Atl be trapping the heat inside the city. And lawd when we lived in inner, inner city, them throwback ass houses aint have no ac. Geezus.

Chile all I can remember is my summer pregnancy :phew: Never ever came outside only to hop in my car and to enter a building. Then wind got the nerve to be blowing, :crying: it feels like hot wind :no:

a good thing wouldn’t even let that shyt fly out his mouth
      ________

Ermahgawd. Im bout to text him that and block him. :yes: :thankyou:

BOMB enjoy your ATL visit

——————————–

Hubby just suggested we haven’t decided yet though… :thinking:

San says:

“you gone miss out on a good thing fukking around…” you presumptious bastid..
      ——–
      Hilarious

SHAUNIE! :hug: :kiss: Who Gregory Porter is?

Harlem. :kiss:

Aww snaps OTB dude crazy, he done showed u a sign

Like for real! :lol: Ion even do that..going somewhere in somebody else car and I was gone do it for him! But his crazy wouldnt let it happen. :phew:

Then wind got the nerve to be blowing, it feels like hot wind
      ———-
      Atl and its suffocating ass wind :nono:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      wait will there be only in door activities ???? Cause hunty this heat
      ——————————–
      I’on know. I never been to the A…

Aww shyt :tea: might want to wait till you drop them babies :no: the heat with a pregnancy be on a whole nother level :nono: but you will have lots of fun, great restaurants, tons of activities :yes: email me if you want some nice spots to check out

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Cocoabana says:

OTB, tell him to pull the d*ck out his ass.

:cell:

Cocoabana says:

yes yes, come back dimpz!!! harlem :love: have a fabulous weekend

@ Cocoa…Didja miss me? *bats lashes* :lol:

MZ :kiss:

BOMB I seen into the future….you going :nun:

Bout to sneak out of here :waves: you guys have a great weekend. I will BBL for the nitecrew, hopefully my azz want fall asleep , Bren Bren bout revoke my azzz :rules: :lol:

Cocoabana says:

uh, yeah!!!!

Who Gregory Porter is?
      ________

Jazz and Soul. “Be good” is beautiful. :heart:

@ Cocoa…My email hasn’t changed ya know. :lol:

Miss you too Sweets. Hardly if ever see in on this side either. :hug:

Then wind got the nerve to be blowing, it feels like hot wind

:hahaha: Coming from Florida we used to be like where is the fukking pool :woohoo:

@ Shaun…I will have to look into him. :yes:

I think I still have it. I never quite the hang it, remember yall kept laughing at me for posting to myself and then, real life drama took over. I guess I should slide through there and post to myself sometimes. I haven’t even been on to get my Rock news like I used to.

I sweatergawd aint nothing since the game of chess made me feel so dumb about not being able to figure it out! :wail: :rofl: Fukk twitter. :rofl:

Bye @Jenie! :wave: I’ll prolly be back tonight too. Since dude done dumped me and all. Aint got chit to do.

@ Shaun…I was a constant joke. Couldn’t get that shyt right via phone or tablet. Thinking i’m directing messages to ppl on my page and including myself EVERY rip. :hahaha: I did finally get the DMs down though. :coffee:

@ Shaun….Who dumped you?! :cell: <—them ppl

MissTaken says:

OTB
      I look at it like if I closed my eyes and let that person sing near my ear would I like it. The Weekned sounds wobbly voiced and nasally to me like I would get mad and put my finger in my ear and clear my throat like people do when they sinuses bad :smack: Making that loud noises :lol/

LSLH says:

Smonae :love:

Bombshell Esq says:

email me if you want some nice spots to check out

——————————–

Jenie ask Chan or Fay to send you my e-mail please

MissTaken says:

:nite: I got a busy Father’s Day weekend ahead. We women is cooking for our men’s Italian style

:hahaha: I feel ya. LMAO. My mama be like :chase: when I scratch my throat. Them sinuses mayne. :lol:

MissHarlem says:

BOMB I seen into the future….you going

——————————-

:bowdown: Awwww chit :D

MissHarlem says:

Yall have a great weekend. I know it aint 5:30 but that aint gonna stop me :nun: gone with the wind fab :kiss:

Who dumped you?!
      _________

Somebody who aint never even had me. And he dont even know that he done dumped me. Dude I met last month. Tryna schedule a date and he impatient and talking out the side of his neck. :nono:

UOENO :ha:

:bye: Everyone that’s leaving.

I’M HEAR TIL 6! :wail:

@ Shaun….. *BeyStankFace* Dumbass. :huh:

Bombshell Esq says:

:peace: Welp I put in enough hours in this office for one week…. Happy Father’s Day to all the dads, dads-to-be and the moms who are dads to their kids :love:

:wave: Miss New Yawk.

Welp @KITA. I was possed to stay till 6 :no: but i done told them ppl to come get meh. :no:

Bye @Bomb! :wave:

Happy 1/2 Father’s day to Mr.Bomb!

MissTaken says:

Snuck back on because kids these days are hilar and cruel. I am :steer: and TKenToddler wakes up loud and talking cause she can. I guess it irked Taken8 to no end because she turned around and yelled at her “Will you be quiet ?! The word is stop not op. learn how to speak you need to hush with all that white mush around your mouth!”
      I turned around a looked and BAYBEE :wtf:
      She had slept so hard she had Dwight around her mouth. She look real humble right now

cocoa49 says:

That haircut…… :hide: Got to give it to her she still trying :rolleyes:

thatgurljenny96 says:

rihanna did not take no pic down, its still in her instagram