Ciara Served With Lawsuit Onstage

Ciara Served With Lawsuit Onstage

Celebrities “double dip” all the time to make easy cash under the table. It’s a shady practice that is frowned upon by the music industry. Double dipping may have gotten R&B singer Ciara into hot water with a Los Angeles nightclub promoter.

It all unfolded when Ciara agreed to accept $10,000 to make an appearance at West Hollywood nightclub Hit Factory for a gay pride event Friday night. But Ciara was also contracted to perform at another LA area gay club on Saturday night, which would’ve been a conflict of exclusivity.

Hit Factory’s promoter says CiCi’s people told him she would only show her face in the club’s VIP for the 10 grand — not perform live. But Ciara’s people claim they told the club she would not show up at all. They say the club continued to promote her appearance anyway.

The promoter allegedly paid Ciara the $10K up front, but Ciara never showed up on Friday as agreed.

Hit Factory’s promoter filed a breach of contract lawsuit — and since he knew where CiCi would be performing on Saturday night, he sent a process server who worked his way to the front of the stage and handed off the court summons to Ciara while she was performing. Once Ciara realized what she was reading, she tried to toss the papers back, but it was too late! By law, she was served once she accepted the summons. Now the lawsuit can proceed with or without her.

According to gossip website TMZ, the promoter is seeking $10K plus attorney’s fees and court costs.

• Atlanta Mayor Sues Lipstick Alley for Slander
  • McDonald’s Lawsuit Claims Toddler Ate Used Condom
  • Miguel’s Leg Drop Victim May Have Brain Damage
  • Woman sues doctor for informing her she was HIV positive

45 Responses to “Ciara Served With Lawsuit Onstage”

Chris-Vincent says:

Oh Geez! These guys can be mean! Couldn’t they have waited?

lovezoe says:

Everybody looking for a buck. Folks really paying 10K just to see her face?! :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

Oh to be a fly on the wall :lol:

:danban: “my body… Is your party… Oh”

“Oh what’s this. Thanks u :rules: oh hell naw”

NaijaGal says:

she got served while working…has happened to Kobe and Gilbert Arenas :shrug: don’t care :yawn: on another note Imma give her props for putting away the rapunzel weave every female performer is sporting these days

Oh the irony of this though..She was singing promise. “I Promise, that I would never lie to you boooy….What’s this? Sh*t! :eek: ” *goes to the other side of the stage to try and play it off*

lovezoe says:

Thoughts on dude who leaked the NSA info? Dude released his name cuz he know he gone come up missing.

lovezoe says:

———–
      What Did he release?

I like her song Body Party but her other songs ain’t hitting on nothing :nono: good luck with that album :rolleyes: want be wasting my money, I will just download that 1 song

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Good morning Y’all! :hug:
      That was gangsta to go to the performance and serve her. She kept on lipsyncin though:rofl:

I think this morning my attempt at instilling the fear of stealing was a success. I told him that people who steal go to jail. When they steal, the police were called and they come and take them away and they dont see their mommies.

lovezoe says:

Dazzle- he leaked that the NSA had secret surveillance programs.

I feel everyone should know that they have no true privacy. Folks will give out their SSN at every turn, but folks mad their phone calls being looked into.

capricorn83 says:

She should have just given back the money once she realized she would not be attending. Too simple, I guess…

Sandra…what’s up with the Tamar baby pic… I know you said you almost had one

I’m Speaking of lil Razz of course lol

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

up… Monkey toes

:ghost:

Bombshell Esq says:

:rofl: That’s cold blooded :rofl:

Morning & Chit :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

That’s so fugged up and funny at the same time. :hahaha: :rofl:

Jenie she could grip a cup with them things if she wanted :lol:

LSLH says:

That looked like the tranny Sidney Starr who served her.

:yawn: who paying 10k just to see c-error’s face. I didnt know she was a REAL celebrity :shrugs:

Fated4Greatness says:

@lovezoe how did your appt go?

Fated4Greatness says:

I cant see the video but this is hilarious..reminds me of Pineapple Express :lol:

Tainted_Love says:

Poor CiCi, she can’t win!

MsB2u says:

ALL I CAN SAY IS

:lol: At the still though. Back up dancer has the look on her face like ” :rolleyes: I can’t wait to leave this bunk ass concert. Bish lip singing anyway…”

Milky says:

U got served! :danban:

lovezoe says:

Fated/ Good! Took ten hours!!! If I go again, I don’t want the first girl to do my hair.

Who was that, that told me to watch Bully :thinking: I’m watching it :no: and I see much hasn’t changed since I was in school. Kids are mean :no: and Let me find out my daughter bullying someone :tea: Bullies grow up to be adult bullies and they run in cliques too

:waiting: on my BEDAZZLED orthopedic shoes says:

Bish lip singing anyway…”
      _________________________

lovezoe says:

Jenie- it was me. Isn’t it sad? My daughter is so timid, scares me so much she will be a target.

I can’t keep my hands off you
      Your body’s my POTTY
      I’m doing this little dance for you
      You got me so excited
      Now it’s just me and you
      Your body’s my POTTY, let’s get it started, ohhh

:whistle:

Milky says:

U got served!

*battles Milky* :danban1:

“Y’all just mad. Because today, you suckers got served. Served. Served. Served! Served!”

lovezoe says:

_________________________

I pray that doesn’t happen to her. I remember folks would bully certain people at my school. :no: I befriended them and we are still good friends. Kids can be so mean. I was bullied about my weight, but I didn’t mind fighting back… everyone is not that brave though. My father didn’t play that bullying mess either, if he caught you being mean to another child you can bet , you will get ya azz beat :nono: He didn’t play that bullying crap. I will not tolerate either

lovezoe says:

Jenie- not tolerating bullying and won’t let any of mine to be bullied either. Right now in elementary they have good anti bullying programs

Milky says:

@pickachu challlungeeee :danban1:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

lovezoe says:

_________________________

I pray that doesn’t happen to her. I remember folks would bully certain people at my school. I befriended them and we are still good friends. Kids can be so mean. I was bullied about my weight, but I didn’t mind fighting back… everyone is not that brave though. My father didn’t play that bullying mess either, if he caught you being mean to another child you can bet , you will get ya azz beat He didn’t play that bullying crap. I will not tolerate either

I was bullied in MIDDLE SCHOOL until ONE day I had to beat a bish down. I always been a quiet person and stayed to myself so girls thought i was soft. ONE day I just got sick of it & popped a chick a few times in the face to shut her azz up AND THAT ENDED THAT. I dont condone fighting but sometimes it neccessary. The CHICK with the loudest mouth in the room is always the weakest one.

Milky says:

:cosign: @pic

Milky says:

@pickachu challlungeeee

“pump, pump, pump it up!”

:bounce: :danban:

QueenSJ says:

Pickachu Tran says:

The CHICK with the loudest mouth in the room is always the weakest one.
      _________________________________________________
      Agreed. One time, this chick who was all talk grew balls one day and starting throwing pencil shavings at me. Let’s just say, those pencil shavings ended up down her f*****g throat.

Never had any other problems after that. :coffee:

cocoa49 says:

I swear she has a black cloud following her. Just read a rumor she being evicted from her apartment/condo. :cloud: