Daughter of DJ Quik Charged in Beating Death of Her Son

DJ Quik and Davienna Blake

The daughter of old skool rapper DJ Quik (pictured left) has been arrested and charged with the beating death of her 2-year-old son, reports Allhiphop.com.

Davienna Blake, 21, of Arizona, (pictured right) is accused of beating the toddler with a belt after he wet the bed. Blake’s boyfriend, Darnell Moses Alverez, 24, is also charged with beating the boy with his fists.

The coroner’s report listed numerous blunt force injuries including multiple bruising, internal bleeding, and a lacerated liver.

Witnesses have come forth to state that Alverez often beat the toddler for wetting the bed. According to Phoenix police, the couple argued over whether to take the boy to a hospital after he stopped breathing.

Bedwetting (Enuresis) often occurs during sleep, when the child has no control over it. It is not their fault. Almost all children grow out of bedwetting.

• Michael Jackson’s Nephew Taj Was Molested as a Child
  • Man charged with beating 2-year-old stepson to death
  • Victim of fake ‘doctor’ speaks out about botched surgery
  • 19-year-old prostitute charged with killing a john for kissing her
  • Spotted on HipHopenquirer.com

153 Responses to “Daughter of DJ Quik Charged in Beating Death of Her Son”

MsB2u says:

This is so so sad

theloveyousave says:

So sad, children are a blessing and shouldn’t be abused like this, smh. I love me some DJ Quick. He went to Jr. High School with me for a short minute. First time I’d ever seen a boy with pressed/permed hair.

theloveyousave says:

His daughter looks EXACTLY like him!

Ms.Happenstance says:

Wtf is wrong with people

Gigi26 says:

THIS STUPID BYTCH HERE.

You should see the nigga she even procreated with. What a damn shame. 2 years old being beat for doing something that is essentially uncontrollable at that age, my GOD! She as well as the pappy are monsters! :no:

My brother peed in front of the bathroom once. IN FRONT OF THE SHYT :lol: But did my folks flip out?! NOPE. Cuz that’s what toddlers do.

Throw them both under the jail. Throw away the key and let General population deal with them.

IsaiahsMom says:

Not my baby Quik! Noooooo!
      “So be looking stupid when I unfasten your bra, you know you want to Mack this!”

Mother FAWKinG STOOpid Bicthes!!

:no:

Poor child may god rest his soul

ohpretty1 says:

WHY?!

goat76 says:

Damn she look just like her daddy.

If I’ve seen your daddy, then I see you. If you look exactly just like him, it’s gonna be hard for me to continue…lol

MissHarlem says:

Im waiting on the off topic cant do violin chit at the moment

@SANDRArose
      Put a pic up of his big 300LB a.s.s. looking like a wet soiled blob
      aUUUUGh!

MetroAtlMrs says:

Sad. Disgusting. Unacceptable.

FISTS?! Why am I surprised?

Couldn’t they have just bought some pullups?!

MissHarlem says:

:lol: you fckin her daddy GOAT

Smokie says:

This is so *^&%$#! repulsive! He whipped the baby hard enough to lacerate his LIVER? The inmates are going to tear him apart. I wish it could be filmed. And that mother…WTH? She could have stabbed this dude or anything. I’m just so disgusted. The poor babies have evil fools for parents.

Miany says:

@goat… :lol: yeah, she his twin..
      Anyway I wet the bed until age 14 (yeah, yall gone remember it and IDGAF) and I never got a beating for it. They asked why, I told em cuz I don’t be feeling it and after a while my parents aint even mention it to me. I grew up and my coooter became more sensitive I guess cuz I just stopped on my own… I just can’t fathom :wtf: part of the game this is.

SUCH a tragic story. i feel bad for the family. at least the baby is with God but the way he got there? :cry:

It is not their fault.

Again. :facepalm:

Hey @Smokie! :hi:

Her and her baby daddy look not all there. Maybe I shouldn’t say that when the only pic i’m looking at is a mugshot though. :shrug:

@Fay just bought me some slippery elm and marshmallow root powdas. :eek: #Powdajunkie :snort:

Gigi26 says:

A lot of these kids having babies nowadays are from the crackbaby generation and sad to say you’ll hear about this more often. Lineage full of “ain’t shyt people” so they in turn grow up to be the same way.

They have no patience, feel like they’re owed something, and don’t take advice well at all. 21. Shorty is just now able to buy booze, but now gotta murder charge for her kid.

Stupid ass. Great job Quik…I mean…if he was around n shyt. :tea:

MissTaken says:

I can’t with this :(
      God bless the baby and I pray he didn’t suffer much. I cannot imagine anyone doing anything to a child. I think of my kids and get teary at the thought of anything happening. Yea you heard it here first. Taken is a softie. I know some of y’all thought I was bout dat life, quick to put paws on people and such but really I’m a laaady :love: Shenaynay voice

goat76 says:

I talk more about my own race than I do about the other race
      Its not all the same? What do you mean? #breakitdown
      ——————-
      Well I kinda butted in on this topic, I’m not even sure if y’all was talking about racism(black vs white)

I understand it’s in every race, but it seems(maybe because the way the media shows it) like we are more against each other than the white man at times. We should look in the mirrors at ourselves and realize what we are doing to each other, correct those problems, then UNITE! We are much more powerful Together as ONE than we are as individuals.

It’s a lot easier said then done.

Yall see this?! Where they trying to force potty train him too early or was this possible side effects of their abuse?

Autopsy results show the 2-year-old suffered a lacerated liver, severe internal bleeding and multiple bruising throughout his body, which is inconsistent with being struck with a belt only, as Alvarez claimed.

“Alvarez admitted to striking the boy twice with a belt in the morning for wetting the bed, and hit him twice again in the afternoon after defecating in his underwear.

‘The child dropped to the floor and attempted to roll away,’ the probable-cause statement says. ‘Darnell continued to follow the child, striking him repeatedly as the child continued to try to get away.’

The boy wouldn’t eat later, and according to the court documents, ‘Darnell stated he may have been heavy handed when disciplining the child.’

Alvarez said he only hit the child with the belt, and nothing else, and said it was ‘his fault’ that his son died, according to the documents.”

EyesofScorpio says:

* thanks to loyal reader EyesofScorpio for the tip*

Yeah its a little something in the eyes @Kita. They prolly been using whooping as discipline. :no:

Ppl still whooping little ass kids. I just… :no: Dumbest chit in the worl’, Craig.

@ Shaun….I know a person who had a somewhat similar situation with a similar ending. It’s like, how the hell do you beat a 1yr old with a belt like they’re 20?!

LMFAOOOOO @Scorpio. :thankyou:

VDot says:

Anyway I wet the bed until age 14 (yeah, yall gone remember it and IDGAF)

:huh: :rofl:

Why would anyone whip a two year old with a belt????

LSLH says:

Never knew bed wetting had a scientific term. I was a bed wetter and my mom embarrassed me by making me take my mattress outside in the back to air it out. What made it so bad, our neighbors were three of the cutest boys and they made fun of me! I’m gonna tell my mama that there’s a medical term for it and yes I grew out of it around age 9.

Gigi26 says:

THIS STUPID BYTCH HERE.
      You should see the nigga she even procreated with.

Lord I thought that was a mugsghot of Dangelo in his fat boy day :facepalm: I know

Miany says:

If I wanna play devils advocate I’d say “I am a human being, nothing human can be alien to me” but unfortunately I don’t think I’m capable of understanding this shii…I guess it’s cuz I don’t accept ignorance/ insanity/ being neglected as a defense. I feel like even a broke clock is right twice a day sooooo as unstable as you be, you had a glimmer of a moment when u realized you couldn’t protect that kid THAT should’ve been the moment you gave the kid up. :tea:

These muthafukkas is turrible. Ugh.

:hi: Daddy.

Long time no “see”

goat76 says:

MissHarlem says:

you fckin her daddy GOAT
      —————-
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

@Dimpz: You can’t even say you’ve successfully potty trained a two year old…they don’t really understand a lot when it comes to their bodies so this boggles my mind that they would beat him like that.

I hope they give him the death penalty.

The fact that the baby was trying to roll away?! MY GOD.

whooping little ass kids. Dumbest chit in the worl’,
      ~
      ~
      :cosign:
      AGREED!!!

#FORShame

MissTaken says:

Anyway I wet the bed until age 14 (yeah, yall gone remember it and IDGAF)
      by VDot on Jun 11, 2013 at 1:32 pm
      :waves: <—VDots pissy drawls
      Runs off fo she bring up my struggle ankle wedges :kona:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Lord I thought that was a mugsghot of Dangelo in his fat boy day

~
      When i see his mugshot This WEEkend thats who I thought it WAS TOO!

:hahaha: @LSLH what is your mama’s sign? Just curious. Love her tales. :heart:

Gigi26 says:

These muthafukkas is turrible. Ugh.
      ————————-
      OTB the shyt I see on a daily basis is just :no: They know they’re place with me though :tea:

WAY OFF topic*i have on the worst outfit in my life today :crying:

:hi: @Dimps! Im a stay at home dad since I retired from the military.

This ish ain’t nooooo joke, lol :scared: <–me hiding from my kids, lol

NaijaGal says:

and Will and Jada TALK to their kids and some of yall got problems with that…we see where ass whippings can lead to #DevilsAdvocate #DealWithIt

Smonae says:

This bish need to be burned & tortured alive. This is just breaks my heart :cry:

! Kanye Tells Crowd ‘West Was My Slave Name … Yeezus Is My God Name’

EyesofScorpio says:

LMFAOOOOO @Scorpio.

———
      just trying to be a construction member of the SR community ;)

Miany says:

@VDOT and MissTaken don’t go making fun of me.. Yall see its a medical term for it. :lol:
      Nah seriously I quit bed wetting around age 14 but, one night in college my ex asked me to get drunk cuz I’d never done it before soooo we in the crib drinking and somewhere between 2-3 long island iced teas I hurled a few times, washed my mouth then fell asleep… I wake up and my panties were off
      Me: babe, did I fall asleep like this
      Him: Nah, you wet yourself I changed the sheets and took the wet clothes off you but I aint redress u cuz that dead weight is a mofo :heart:
      I’m thinking he really loved me cuz I woulda left his azz in a pool of his own piss.. :tea:

NaijaGal says:

nothing worse than the toilet dream

Gigi26 says:

Luvn that nigga is a devil worshipper. They said his performance at the Governor’s Ball this wknd was “Cultish” and people were crying..

People forget what Lucifer was before he was banished to hell :tea: He gets no spins from me.

MissTaken says:

:yawn: I DON’T WANNA GO BACK TO WORK!!! I wanna stay outside a frolick in the sun (stretches out in my chair at Qdoba and pretends for 30 seconds I am on a tropical island)
      :wails: <— 31 seconds later

Do most killers see themselves as (eventual) killers? I dont think im capable of killing someone but factor in my kiddos and i will blast a b!tch..for sure..

I think we should be able to give a kid “up” at any time under 18..but you cant. You have to “know” at birth. If what Sandra says is true about maternal connections (no, i dont believe that…) at birth, what mother would acknowledge some “dark” feelings?

Folks be getting crucified for having postpartum blues they aint gonna speak up. :no: The stigma is so great.

goat76 says:

MissTaken says:

Anyway I wet the bed until age 14 (yeah, yall gone remember it and IDGAF)
      by VDot on Jun 11, 2013 at 1:32 pm
      <—VDots pissy drawls
      Runs off fo she bring up my struggle ankle wedges
      ————–
      Those Miany pissy draws you slangin around….. :rofl:

Love you Miany :hug:

Oh Kanye! :smack:

@ GOAT..Poor you. :lol: I’m sure you’re doing a great job whenever you come out of hiding though. :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: @ “dead weight”

MissTaken says:

! Kanye Tells Crowd ‘West Was My Slave Name … Yeezus Is My God Name’
      by luVn_liFe… on Jun 11, 2013 at 1:40 pm
      stupid is you Hell name cause that’s where you ate gojng with this dumb crap :evil:

LSLH says:

@LSLH what is your mama’s sign? Just curious. Love her tales.

I think she’s a Taurus. I’m actually with her now. She’s gone back inside McDonald’s because they put cheese on her Quarter Pounder with Cheese….she said, “I’ll be damned if I’m gone eat this damn sandwich and paid 3.89 for it and these GED diplomas they have are going to be put to use today. :embarrassed:

Nakeya_j says:

Why would anyone whip a two year old with a belt????
      —–
      My son is 6 and I still won’t beat him with a belt. smh.

I read about this over the weekend and it pist me off then as it does now. Cosign whoever said lock her and her baby daddy up and let general pop deal with them.

Boff they azzes looking like they got Down Sinder. The baby daddy looks like Radio.

Way up in the trees live the Monchichis-Chi-chi-chi-Monchichi-Monchichi says:

News about this spread around the neighborhood a few days ago. I knew her mother eons ago. This is horrible. This isnt the story I heard, but lets roll with it. How do you punish a 2 yr old for bed-wetting? Arent they still learning at that time? Honey booboo is still in pull ups aint she? Bottom line is this couple had no business having kids. Still not on board with the hoodrat-sterilization theory, but indeed many people just dont seem to deserve children. However thats up to God, not me. I feel bad for Quik. He can be a bit unstable with things like this.

*i have on the worst outfit in my life today

LMAOOOO! Spill it! :waiting: Piece by piece…LMAO

Betamax82 says:

I saw the baby daddy and he looks like a cracked out :bounce: D’Angelo stupid phucks :tea:

MissHarlem says:

DADDY you get to :smoke: yet

Nakeya_j says:

It’s a real shame that people are out here beating the kids to death because they don’t know how to parent. And maybe they did not have someone to show them how, but still..smh. What one or two year old does not wet the bed?!

Gigi26 says:

Brenden what story did you hear?

:eek: :snort: the powdas?? tess me that site bewski! :cell:

MissTaken says:

Miany. Pause. Come here and hug my neck boo before I continue :hugs: We good? Ok.
      MY NIGGA. You woke up without your panties and instead of having cut something you had pissed something. To the point of needing to wash or trash the panties and evacuate the sheets. BAYBEE. The amounts of laughs and jokes I can perpetuate off this are endless. But it’s the God in me that’s gone let this ride mmkay? :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

Someone needs to throw Holy Water and Florida Water on Yeezy. Lucky he aint trollin the streets of NY bc I would.

msscott says:

So sad. My daughter is 8 and she still pee in the bed, never thought about beating her for it. My god. She drink alot because she’s thirsty and she goes to sleep and she just don’t get up and she also still a scary cat so I just buy her a pack of pull ups and keep it moving. I thank god for the sense he gave me.

Nakeya_j says:

! Kanye Tells Crowd ‘West Was My Slave Name … Yeezus Is My God Name’
      by luVn_liFe… on Jun 11, 2013 at 1:40 pm
      stupid is you Hell name cause that’s where you ate gojng with this dumb crap
      ——
      He has lost all of his mind. But last I heard God was God. Not Kanye. He better chill, before it all falls down on him! smh.

Gigi26 says:

The only thing a 2 year old should get if they’re misbehaving is a pop on the hand or on the bottom (ONE POP) not a belt, slap or any of that mess..

Peeing the bed is not misbehavior. Its a sign of a problem. Lil man was prolly scared to death of his father.

I think she’s a Taurus.
      _________

LMAOOOOOO. Yas! :yes: Love them! Hung up on my Taurus last night. :ashamed: He hurt my feelings teasing me. I was in my Cancer mode.

KyCakes says:

Oh my… :huh: Is that…Daddy?!? :yahoo:

Dumb bish shoykd have bought some overnight pampers. She dhould be beat to death with fists :cuss:

And I left my opinion on melo downstairs. You care.

NaijaGal says:

This isnt the story I heard
      ==================
      what you done heard :popcorn:

I think she’s a Taurus.

:hug: to MamaLSLH

+1 A lot of stuff just aint fair.

That old ass yt lady winning our money? :no:

~
      YEP

NaijaGal says:

Someone needs to throw Holy Water and Florida Water on Yeezy
      ================================
      makes me wonder how much of it is acting…he stays doing the most for someone who doesn’t want to be bothered :thinking:

Being a parent is a 25 hr job. Getya azz up throughout the night and put them on the pot…

Ty says:

I think its the latter Dimpz. All of mine were potty trained by two but thats just me. If you can run around and tear up my shyt u can go to the pot.

Some kids just take longer than others but I think the abuse played a major role :ashamed:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I have been told that I am mean.

I aint mean. A lil harsh maybe…but not mean :no: He aint mean it.

We is loving folks *snicker* :coffee:

Ty says:

NaijaGal says:

nothing worse than the toilet dream
      :cosign: and we’ve all been there :coffee:

KyCakes says:

Ty says:
      If you can run around and tear up my shyt u can go to the pot.
      ——————————————————————-

Miany says:

Folks be getting crucified for having postpartum blues they aint gonna speak up. The stigma is so great.
      ^^ they do say most serial killers start off killing kittens, small animals and shii as child. Ion know OTB but, I don’t think it happens overnight… I think we can drop off at firestation between birth and age 2 or 3 but, if the kid is older you can still abandon the child. I think to me it’s better than killing the kid or beating them to brain damage. Yea…ur right about the stigma I got nothing on that cuz that’s black and white. Folk love to judge the mentally ill that’s why I said “I am a human being and nothing human can be alien to me….
      The woman I was referring to earlier who killed the first kid was released from prison and tried to fight for the right to keep her 2nd baby. I felt really really bad for her cuz she was tryin but, eventually she realized (due to her mental struggles) she is not what’s best for the baby and she signed away her rights.

That old ass yt lady winning our money?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cosign

well dayum! DW wth YEW bean?? :blink:

gone to lurnch! :steer:

What one or two year old does not wet the bed?!

I used to have this theory..if they really wanna detour a bish from kids..give em a chitty, colic-y, bed-wetting, vomiting ass.. :thinking: 18month old. :yes:

18months = old enough to “feel”, walk, babble but not old enough to “know” any betta about any damn thing… and bay-bee a mutha who cant deal will be like :woohoo:

Them little fake babys :nono: Give em TyJohn and Thomas (“bad” dont discriminate) for two days when they sick. That’ll do it.

MissTaken says:

*i have on the worst outfit in my life today_______________
      LMAOOOO! Spill it! Piece by piece…LMAO
      by OutsidetheBox on Jun 11, 2013 at 1:45 pm
      I was going to ask but considered my earlier confession and realized I did not have an ankle to stand on :oops:

OutsidetheBox says:*i have on the worst outfit in my life today

LMAOOOO! Spill it! Piece by piece…LMAO
      :nana:

NEVER
      Lets just say im Messican style TUhDAy :crying:

@ TY…I just feel so awful after reading how he tried to get away and was persued. What kind of monster could do that? :(

Way up in the trees live the Monchichis-Chi-chi-chi-Monchichi-Monchichi says:

That old ass yt lady winning our money?

:dead: :dead: :dead: Yes some times life just isnt fair. Folks try so hard to have kids, folks get so close and lose the babies or the embryo sacks…But Im not one to question…You end up losing your self, losing faith…We need to talk about the powders one day,,,I like herbal remedies…Next time…I gotta go :hi:

Ty says:

Gigi26 says:

:popcorn:

She drink alot because she’s thirsty

:lol: I have one like that too. He would much rather drink than eat. :yes: Make sure you have her tested for diabetes if she gets a little too thirsty (in your opinion.)

So sad what in da hell are you whoopin and punching on a two year old for!!! #epicfail

VDot says:

***************************************************************

That’s for sure :love: :thinking: or foreplay.

There are some people who don’t mind golden showers :coffee:

But it’s the God in me that’s gone let this ride mmkay?

*fights your air and gives LittleTaken a RED lollipop for later* :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Lets just say im Messican style TUhDAy
      ==========================
      so white heels are involved…yes? yes…and some form of a prom dress :thinking:

MissHarlem says:

NAIJA you might be on to something but he really is fallin in the ass itchin category. I cant take him anymore :no:

DTTS :wave: PHATCAKES :wave: HEY STRANGERS!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The lady who I always say helped me raise 8yo until she went to preschool…told me when she was 16 mo old…Ummm all the kids I have had go to potty and are trained between now and BEFORE they turn 2…I was thinking yeah RIGHT :coffee: WHY that lady had my baby trained at 18 months? And both families were so amazed. I remember my mother in law specifically…Like I told her; I cant take credit for it…that is Ms. Ann all day long. :yes:

VDot says:

I was in my Cancer mode

_______________________________

Where he at? :karate:

10 more days? :party:

I have been told that I am mean.

I aint mean. A lil harsh maybe…but not mean He aint mean it.

We is loving folks *snicker*

All of this. Agreed! And I STILL love yall. :no:

NaijaGal says:

Lets just say im Messican style TUhDAy
      ==========================
      so white heels are involved…yes? yes…and some form of a prom dress
      BWahahahahahahah FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NAiJa!!!

:chase:

:yes:

:kona:

:dead:

KyCakes says:

NaijaGal says:

Lets just say im Messican style TUhDAy
      ==========================
      so white heels are involved…yes? yes…and some form of a prom dress :thinking:
      ——————————————————————-
      La Cucaracha, La Cucaracha….

Florida Water <–whats in their? A little Zimmerman pee? Meths amp pheta means? :thinking: Leeches? Them big ass gilla lizards from souf Florida?

SEE
      U
      cant share nuFFiN wit you ROSES
      PO
      MiaNY done confessed to bedwetting til she was 21 and MissTakeN aint stop

:oops: Now the MessiCAN jokes :P

Them big ass gilla lizards :eek:

KyCakes says:

OTB
      luVn
      Naija

:hug:

Ty says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

That and the mother left him there. Thats whats killing me :facepalm:

VDot says:

so white heels are involved…yes? yes…and some form of a prom dress

________________________________

Fuggin :dead:

Miany says:

@MissTaken.. :lol: I was sooooo in love with him after that…..@Vdot… :rofl: @golden showers, stop it!

Jerrica says:

Man I will kill for my nephews. This is too sad. On a positive note: just found out I’m going to be an auntie again!! :pray: for a girl.

@ TY….The way they’re talking, that baby was constantly abused. Just like the one here. His mom and her man killed him and claimed he was abducted by Mexicans. :no:

NaijaGal says:

KYCAKES cake cake cake cake cake cake cake :buttshake: look back at it :buttshake:

:wave: KY :happy:

Ty says:

:rofl: @ Naija u been showing out all day :spank:

@ Dubbs Im with Ms. Ann :cheers: When they start taking steps, Im walking your azz to the pot. Especially girls because they catch on quicker :yes:

____

I think I read that story!! Did she finally decide to give up? Good… And ppl, to me, are just selfish as hell. I think thats how you can kill your kid and how you can be too “scared” (of the legal ramifications…not of the moral code of life) to abandon your kid.

:yes: on the serial killers starting off maiming and killing animals..but women arent (traditionally) serial killers so trying to sterilize would be “slippery”… I think of the Melendez brothers..seemingly good people. I intentionally pick a fam eons away from the hood…should their mother have been sterilized? She produced two killers.. we just dont know… but im thinking Quick and his ppl knew a little something.

Belts give welts. Especially to “bright” kids. But even dark kids get scarred. Dont try to abuse your kid round me. i got eyes for that kind of chit.

Miany says:

uVn_liFe… says:
      SEE
      U
      cant share nuFFiN wit you ROSES
      PO
      MiaNY done confessed to bedwetting til she was 21 and MissTakeN aint stop

Now the MessiCAN jokes
      ^^ They aint shii including YOU Luvyn. I aint nevvvvva eva evvvvva crack Mexicano jokes at you. Even when the post was bout the COUNT. :lol: I done confessed to bedwetting through age 14 and YOU done took me into adulthood with it ….them dayumm Roses

You end up losing your self, losing faith…

And I keeps the faith. If I need ansas, I go to it :nun:

:bye: TTYL.

His ass locked up. Tuh. Thats why I #win when I hang up. :tea:

10 more days? <—11. :hide: but dont remind me. :wallslide:

But one of my little project babees did tell me, "Auntie you look like you twenty-FIVE!" :grin:

Jerrica :wave: Congrats too! We just had a new baby girl! Hoping yall get yalls :nun: #teamFamily

Miany says:

^^ @OTB. I never said to sterilize the parents of murderers. I wanted the folk who kill their own sterilized… nevertheless, I completely agree bout folks being selfish. Almost all of this would’ve been avoided if the parents put their kids before their own gratification. Then again, If they’d stop thinking bout themselves and started putting their kids first well…well, that’d just be too much like right now won’t it?

@GOAT :whip: that’s cuz you were teasing me and :hump: well that’s just cuz Diva aint here today.

:grin: mine too. I was a SAHM then so I felt like it should be done. I had too many in pampers. I only had one holdout..took him till bout 24 months…late blooming ass. But he is my litttle genius now.. :shrug: Chit Einstein was a lil delayed too. :hahaha:

His mom and her man killed him and claimed he was abducted by Mexicans.

Progress? At least they didnt say a Black man? They was Black warnt they? :facepalm:

@ Shaun…24mos?! I’m so envious. My lil Einstein would pee in the pot at that age but wouldn’t poop in it for anything. I’m talking would literally let up the seat and pee then turn around and go in his pullup. He finally got tired of that at about 5. :wail:

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

SEE
      U
      cant share nuFFiN wit you ROSES
      PO
      MiaNY done confessed to bedwetting til she was 21 and MissTakeN aint stop
      Now the MessiCAN jokes
      ————
      :dead: @21

well, that’d just be too much like right now won’t it?

Why fore I cant have that, Gawd? :|

Just gotta do my part. Good weeds outgrowing the bad in my gardens. :nun: :heart:

@ Shaun… :yes:

Said 3 Mexicans in a 2 door car snatched them up off the street, drove off, beat her ass, dropped her back off where they got her and kept her baby. :huh:

lol!!!

MIANY :hug: ur testimony can help others . . BUT NOT HERE!!!
      :tea: food for thought :D

let up the seat and pee then turn around and go in his pullup

:hahaha: Boys get on my nerves… LMAOOO why they be so difficult with the poop.

@ Shaun…Just making shyt WAY hard. :rofl:

:huh: <—the police.
      :huh: <— society.

Bish please.

Miany says:

took him till bout 24 months…late blooming ass. But he is my litttle genius now.. Chit Einstein was a lil delayed too
      ^^^ Yall let Einstein be great even though he aint utter a word till age 4 but MissTaken and Goat wanna judge me for tinkling the bed.. :tea:

ur testimony can help others . . BUT NOT HERE!!!

:dead: :lmaooooooo: :rofl: Goodbye.. cruel cruel blog worl’! :ghost:

@ Shaun…Exactly! so one of them got out and held the seat so they could throw both of them in the back with another person, on a busy street mind you, got back in, drove off, whooped her ass, drove back, got out, kicked her out and sped off with her baby.

Bish bye. :coffee:

Yo OTB, what’s up with your girl putting lil Blue in a hot tub?

You think she was trying to get J’s attention? :popcorn:

*crickets*

Did everyone leave? I’m going to lunch. :kona:

He is great in my house @miany! “The important thing is to not stop questioning” :heart:

Al’s teachers said he was a borderline retard! Look at God! :nun:

MzDimplez1123 says:

*crickets*

Did everyone leave?
      ~
      ~

that was HEEElariUS!! :kona: Im leaving gonna stain a FcuKing fence :blink:

:waves: New Girl

At first I was thinking both her and the bd ‘did it’ (because I never believed the “strangers took my baby”)BUT now I’m thinking that he would whoop on her all the time, and she was too scared to tell the truth :shrug:
      #shedidhavetwoblackeyes #thatcouldbetheoverlayfortheunderplaythough IONO, either way—it’s sad!

I just got to work :pigsfly: and now it’s lunchtime…

what’s up with your girl putting lil Blue in a hot tub

Ion know but they look like they enjoyed that jacuzzi with jets. :facepalm:

Ty says:

Al’s teachers said he was a borderline retard! Look at God!
      _________
      Al who :shrug: Reynolds if so dont forget Star’s helmet :thumbsup:

and retard is not politically correct :nono: Lets use…challenged :rofl:

#toolazy2readthecomments

147 was voted :banned: NO FUN Hmmmp!

Miany says:

:hi: DTTS
      :bye: later Luvyn. Sounds like you hookin the place up.
      @OTB.. :heart: What did you do when they told you he was borderline? Did you ever believe they could possibly be right or did you think it was the teaching methods?

Hi Miany, my lil sis was like you (jokey joke) but we worked her way through it *snickers*

:hug:

San says:

When looking like your daddy goes wrong :shocked: